Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Cynder X Sparx! [CLOSED]
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#101 Posted: 01:50:18 30/11/2009
I find a discussion more interesting when there are disagreements.
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#102 Posted: 01:54:19 30/11/2009
^Will you be willing to join me on my conquest?
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#103 Posted: 02:34:20 30/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh, goodness. The Cyndorks tried that en mass, honey, and failed miserably (I believe a number of them also regret it). smilie

Why would you want to conquer this, anyway? Cynder/Sparx is the only reason I've been drawing her anymore. Most of the Cyndorks like the pairing for that fact alone. smilie

I can already guess why you don't like the pairing, so I don't think you can change my mind.

Reasons people dislike it:

1. Sparx isn't a dragon and most of this fandom is xenophobic in the extreme.

2. Spyro/Cynder is canon-ish and most fans think that if someone doesn't like that pairing they should be "reformed" because not liking a generic pairing is wrong somehow.

3. Cynder fans get really uptight when you play in the fandom sandbox "wrong" (i.e., in ways that they don't agree with 100%).

4. The immature and perverse can't separate good clean fun from questionable bedroom practices and seem to have forgotten that none of the characters in LoS have reproductive organs (except possibly Gaul; why else is he wearing a loin cloth?).

Reasons to like the pairing:

1. It's hilarious and it's a sure-fire way to make Cyndorks angry.

2. When it comes to shipping, nothing says love like mutual dislike. smilie

3. For the non-xenophobic, it's fun to consider the social ramifications of a dragonfly/dragon romance.

4. It's a pairing that hasn't been done to death and, since Sparx is literally the only other character who is Cynder's age besides Spyro, it's the only other pairing option within LoS that doesn't stray into dangerously pedophiliac concepts.

Honestly, if people can ship Cynder/Malefor, Spyro/Ignitus, and Spyro/Cynder, why not Cynder/Sparx? The little guy deserves some love, too.

And I would like to take this time to re-iterate that I'm not against Spyro/Sparx, this just isn't the thread for it. If you guys want to start up a Spyro/Sparx thread, go for it! smilie
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#104 Posted: 03:28:17 30/11/2009
Preference is Spyro x -
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#105 Posted: 16:12:22 30/11/2009
Quote: Razz
There's definitely evidence for that crack pairing, but that's not what we're here to discuss. smilie

Lol, I just had to put it on. Anyway. I think Cynder X Sparx would be a pretty funny pair.
#106 Posted: 23:34:11 30/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ghakimx
Preference is Spyro x -

Spyro/puncutation mark FTW! smilie And we thought Sparx was small... smilie
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#107 Posted: 21:47:49 08/12/2009
What about Cynder x Gaul
#108 Posted: 02:43:25 09/12/2009 | Topic Creator
It's like Spyro/any of the Guardians: it's a child with an adult, specifically a parental figure. Do the math and that equals seriously creepy and wrong. D:
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me