Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
This HAS to stop! [CLOSED]
xSPYROTHEDRAGON Green Sparx Gems: 435
#101 Posted: 18:03:17 20/06/2009
Quote: Leetdero
Just please lets stop all this fighting. We are all spyro fans no matter what games we like more than others. All of the games have their pros and cons. We should respect what each game has to offer. Lets face it no one will like everygame (Unless your a diehard spyro fan). Some people like power metal and some people like rap and hiphop but they don't fight about it. They just agree that they love music. So why can't we just love spyro in general and leave it at that

read this topic and ya opinion and it absolutely fits mine! In my opinion we Spyro fans shouldn't concentrate about fighting each other. Its more important to defeat the Spyro haters. and something else.. could this idiots that say 'cynder is sexy, wanna bang her' stop that??? thats not just immature, stupid, crackbrained, kinky, and idiotic, thats also an uninteresting **** nobody wants to know!!!
In my opinion the real Spyro fans are the ones who try to help and understand the other spyro fans instead of annoying or abusing them :D
---
My Deviantart
spirits never die, that why I'll persist forever!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#102 Posted: 18:41:38 20/06/2009
Quote: xSPYROTHEDRAGON
Quote: Leetdero
Just please lets stop all this fighting. We are all spyro fans no matter what games we like more than others. All of the games have their pros and cons. We should respect what each game has to offer. Lets face it no one will like everygame (Unless your a diehard spyro fan). Some people like power metal and some people like rap and hiphop but they don't fight about it. They just agree that they love music. So why can't we just love spyro in general and leave it at that

read this topic and ya opinion and it absolutely fits mine! In my opinion we Spyro fans shouldn't concentrate about fighting each other. Its more important to defeat the Spyro haters. and something else.. could this idiots that say 'cynder is sexy, wanna bang her' stop that??? thats not just immature, stupid, crackbrained, kinky, and idiotic, thats also an uninteresting **** nobody wants to know!!!
In my opinion the real Spyro fans are the ones who try to help and understand the other spyro fans instead of annoying or abusing them :D

This war won't stop. Ever.

And there are NO REAL Spyro fans. Because there's nothing telling s what a real Spyro fan is.
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#103 Posted: 18:45:34 20/06/2009
I like both the Originals and the TLoS series no matter what.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#104 Posted: 18:50:02 20/06/2009
Personally, I like tlos better. I like Dotd not because of Cynder being Sexy, playing as Cynder, and free-flight, buy because the game is Epic.
Who cares if some hates tlos and loves the originals?
Who cares if some hates the originals and loves tlos?
It is a fact in life, you have your own opinion.
You don't have to love the originals and not tlos, or love tlos and not the originals to be a Spyro fan.
They're both Spyro.
Everyone shouldn't be making a big deal about it, they should just shut up and quit fighting.
It's like a Spyro War.
Tlos vs. Originals
And for people who like both, that's fine with me.
People who like neither, that's fine with me too.
People who don't like Spyro at all, that's fine.
People can like what they like.
People can hate what they hate.
There is no need to fight over which one is better.
Just quit fighting and continue liking Spyro.

That is all.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#105 Posted: 18:55:13 20/06/2009
Quote: Fireball
Personally, I like tlos better. I like Dotd not because of Cynder being Sexy, playing as Cynder, and free-flight, buy because the game is Epic.
Who cares if some hates tlos and loves the originals?
Who cares if some hates the originals and loves tlos?
It is a fact in life, you have your own opinion.
You don't have to love the originals and not tlos, or love tlos and not the originals to be a Spyro fan.
They're both Spyro.
Everyone shouldn't be making a big deal about it, they should just shut up and quit fighting.
It's like a Spyro War.
Tlos vs. Originals
And for people who like both, that's fine with me.
People who like neither, that's fine with me too.
People who don't like Spyro at all, that's fine.
People can like what they like.
People can hate what they hate.
There is no need to fight over which one is better.
Just quit fighting and continue liking Spyro.

That is all.

I agree.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#106 Posted: 19:02:48 20/06/2009
Nof' said.
---
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#107 Posted: 19:30:08 20/06/2009
people who say DOTD is the best game ever have had a very shelterd gaming life the free flights ok and co-op is fresh but its not as good as any okther TLOS
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#108 Posted: 20:13:39 20/06/2009
Oh, I'm FINE with the first two LoS games. I thought they were decent; there was some room for improvement, but I did enjoy them both. DotD was where the good folks at Sierra crossed that fine line into the realm of overdoing it. The story was too epic in DotD... they tried to make the fighting too epic (and failed, it was pretty much a not-at-all decent God of War ripoff). All in all, TLoS started out good. But Sierra took a step in the complete wrong direction with DotD. Which is why I still have ANB and TEN but sold DotD back to Gamestop. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#109 Posted: 20:14:55 20/06/2009
i like Ten And ANB but DOTD did suck
Dragongirl Blue Sparx Gems: 946
#110 Posted: 20:40:14 20/06/2009
I made this topic so we can stop this flaming war.If you ask who is a real spyro fan well ask me.A real spyro fan is the one who doesn't join this flaming war and who likes both series,who respects everyones opinions.Like Tango said i'm confident that this war will never stop,and why am i typing this ,it wont change a thing.You guys will just continue this flaming war right?
I'm a true spyro fan i like both series, and those who think that i'm right and who think this war should stop say yes.
I'm getting sick of this flaming war.smilie
#111 Posted: 21:00:03 20/06/2009
Agreed.
---
#112 Posted: 21:03:32 20/06/2009
Finally someone agrees with mesmilie
#113 Posted: 21:18:23 20/06/2009
There are NO real Spyro fans.
#114 Posted: 22:14:46 20/06/2009
You know... it's not really a flame war anymore. First off, I don't really see any personal attacks from either "side." Additionally, more people now are posting about "respecting each others' opinions" and "putting a stop to this stupid war" than actually posting about their extreme hatred/love of DotD. I hardly call this a flame war, to be honest.
---
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#115 Posted: 23:25:39 20/06/2009
From now on follow these rules:
1. No more bull**** topics about the TLoS continuing unless there is new and true proof.
2. No more saying that Cynder is sexy. She's a mutha****in' dragon for God's sake you damn' pervs.
3. SHUT UP!!!
4. No more fake titles with "Legend" in it. It's annoying as hell.
5. Don't ask for any more Jolly Ranchers. There are no more. (Family Guy, LOL)

This goes to the original crackheads, too.
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
#116 Posted: 00:01:02 21/06/2009
X-D Funny
---
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#117 Posted: 00:17:27 21/06/2009
Quote: Tango
Ahem. My points:

1. Maybe people would stop saying "OMG! YOUR NOT A TRUE SPYRO FAN" if you stopped yapping about how rubbsih Tlos is.

2. I havn't seen anyone really say things like "CYNDER IS SEXY" and if I have, it''s on a topic ABOUT that, topics called "Is Cynder sexy?

3. Done a survay(sp?)? Asked Tlos fans how old they are? I think not.

4. People won't shut they hell up about it continueing because theres a good chance it will. Most people like it so th comapny is just doing what the mojority(sp?) of us want.

5. Lots of people are talking about if THEY made the game. Why is it anoying? It's just a bit of fun. You don't NEED to look on those topics.

1. Maybe we would stop saying "TLOS sucks" if the TLOS fans would stop yapping on and saying how bad the originals are like they always do.

2. People do say that Cynder is sexy. And they say it on topics that are not about Cynder. Thats one reason why almost everyone drools all over her DOTD form.

3. I don't need to do a survey. I can tell just by looking there maturity. And most off them are immature. So I think most TLOS fans are under 11 maybe even under 9. Remember, this site isn't the whole Spyro fan base.

4. They say it will continue and they don't have any proof. Sure, there is a huge chance that the comperny will continue it, but have they even said anything about it yet? No they haven't. They should go and check FIRST and see if Activision relay is continue TLOS before they post allot off crap saying that they will continue it. It makes some of the original fans (including me) somewhat worried. And no, not MOST people like TLOS. This site isn't the whole Spyro fan base you realize. And Activision is not relay doing there job. There not doing what Spyro fans want to make them happy, there only going along with what they want so they can get the money. There a big cash cow compery.
  5. "Oh, most people don't like DOTD? Who cares, at list we have there money"

6. There storys aren't even interesting. They always make Spyro and Cynder have a child. Nuff said.

Thats my minny rant. I'm now done with this topic. smilie I would like to stop this fight to Dragongirl. But most TLOS fans just won't shut up about DOTD.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#118 Posted: 05:59:04 21/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Maybe because it isn't Halo or Final Fantasy, I don't know.

What the heck do Halo and Final Fantasy have to do with any of this? O.o
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#119 Posted: 09:40:42 21/06/2009
succesful troll is succesful
#120 Posted: 12:07:54 21/06/2009
I'm not fighting with you.
#121 Posted: 12:32:18 21/06/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
Ahem. My points:

1. Maybe people would stop saying "OMG! YOUR NOT A TRUE SPYRO FAN" if you stopped yapping about how rubbsih Tlos is.

2. I havn't seen anyone really say things like "CYNDER IS SEXY" and if I have, it''s on a topic ABOUT that, topics called "Is Cynder sexy?

4. People won't shut they hell up about it continueing because theres a good chance it will. Most people like it so th comapny is just doing what the mojority(sp?) of us want.

5. Lots of people are talking about if THEY made the game. Why is it anoying? It's just a bit of fun. You don't NEED to look on those topics.

1. Maybe we would stop saying "TLOS sucks" if the TLOS fans would stop yapping on and saying how bad the originals are like they always do.

2. People do say that Cynder is sexy. And they say it on topics that are not about Cynder. Thats one reason why almost everyone drools all over her DOTD form.

3. I don't need to do a survey. I can tell just by looking there maturity. And most off them are immature. So I think most TLOS fans are under 11 maybe even under 9. Remember, this site isn't the whole Spyro fan base.

4. They say it will continue and they don't have any proof. Sure, there is a huge chance that the comperny will continue it, but have they even said anything about it yet? No they haven't. They should go and check FIRST and see if Activision relay is continue TLOS before they post allot off crap saying that they will continue it. It makes some of the original fans (including me) somewhat worried. And no, not MOST people like TLOS. This site isn't the whole Spyro fan base you realize. And Activision is not relay doing there job. There not doing what Spyro fans want to make them happy, there only going along with what they want so they can get the money. There a big cash cow compery.

6. There storys aren't even interesting. They always make Spyro and Cynder have a child. Nuff said.

Thats my minny rant. I'm now done with this topic. >_< I would like to stop this fight to Dragongirl. But most TLOS fans just won't shut up about DOTD.

The story was ok, not great but ok, the gameplay on the otherhand was the reason I wasnt much fond to TLoS, especially the length being so damn short, and Thank You for making that point out Cynder_543.
---
#122 Posted: 12:46:39 21/06/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
Ahem. My points:

Thats my minny rant. I'm now done with this topic. >_< I would like to stop this fight to Dragongirl. But most TLOS fans just won't shut up about DOTD.

1. Read my response again. They didn't yap about Tlos so much before you started blamming it for evrything.

2. Prove it.

3. Did you notice somthing? YOUR ON A COMPUTER! You can't tell anything about us. Some people say DARK CINDER must be about 10 because of what she says. Fishpaste (who is 16 and VERY mature and clever) thinks that DARK CINDER knows what she's doing and is probebly spelling badly on purpose.

4. It's just people being hopeful. They like Tlos They want it to continue. They like talking to other Tlos fans about what might happen, and what they want to happen.

5. Not all storys are like that. And i found a very god quote. "I'm not going to stop doing what I love because people don't like it"
It's not against the law. Why shouldn' they do it?

(we should stop quoting each other now, it's steching the page)
#123 Posted: 13:46:00 21/06/2009
Yo, Tange, we understand, but ya'll TLoS fans are too obsessed with TLoS. It's getting stupid really fast, so calm down and take your medication and just hope for a beautiful Spyro future.
---
#124 Posted: 13:48:14 21/06/2009
Agreed.
Who cares if people hate Dotd?
Who cares if some people like Dotd?
Just stop the fight on which series is better.
---
#125 Posted: 15:31:57 21/06/2009
Yeah... it's not even a flame war over TLoS. It's all about DotD. I'm sure even the original fanboys can agree that ANB and TEN were decent games... but Sierra really screwed up with DotD.
---
#126 Posted: 15:33:47 21/06/2009
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Maybe because it isn't Halo or Final Fantasy, I don't know.

What the heck do Halo and Final Fantasy have to do with any of this? O.o

He was answering the "HOW COULD ANYONE HATE SPYRO?!?!?!?!?" thing. And those games probably have the two largest fanboy bases of any game around. <.>
---
#127 Posted: 16:55:40 21/06/2009 | Topic Creator
I'd say Final Fantasy and Zelda have the largest fanbases, actually...
---
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#128 Posted: 16:59:02 21/06/2009
Yeah, Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon have huge fanbases as well. Halo fans tend to be rather loud though at times, and I am still trying to figure how you "drive" an A-10 Warthog and how it carries ten people smilie
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#129 Posted: 17:01:18 21/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Never really met a big Halo fan, so I wouldn't know.
---
#130 Posted: 17:13:52 21/06/2009
Well, I don't have much I can say about DotD; I haven't played it, which means...

I HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE SOMETHING THAT I HAVEN'T PLAYED.

Well, as soon as I can get my Wii back, I'll finish ANB and then get the Eternal Night and Dawn... I was also going to get a hero's tail, and if was a real spoiled brat or had lots of money, I'd have a PS3 and I would download the old ones, that is, if MGS4 didn't distract me too much. smilie

But yeah, I'm starting to agree a lot with HIR.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Cynder46 Blue Sparx Gems: 782
#131 Posted: 17:17:42 21/06/2009
I don't know who started the argument but people are entitled to their opinions though I don't think they should start pushing their opinions on everyone else. That's just me anyway.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#132 Posted: 18:14:53 21/06/2009
Have you ever noticed how aggressive the human species is? Other animals fight to survive, we fight over a fictional mythological reptile smilie

Really guys, let's just end this, shake hands and move on. People are starting to get testy.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#133 Posted: 18:57:17 21/06/2009
Who's nothing but pixels.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#134 Posted: 20:33:56 21/06/2009
Quote: Phantom 69
Yo, Tange, we understand, but ya'll TLoS fans are too obsessed with TLoS. It's getting stupid really fast, so calm down and take your medication and just hope for a beautiful Spyro future.

I'm not on Tlos side. I'm not on any side. I prefere Tlos lovers to Tlos hates, but I'm not on their side.
#135 Posted: 21:04:04 21/06/2009
This war won't stop. Ever.

And there are NO REAL Spyro fans. Because there's nothing telling s what a real Spyro fan is.

Maybe you're right, but I think that there's something that tells us who a real spyro fan is, theres just nobody who knows what exactly it is
---
My Deviantart
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#136 Posted: 21:44:47 21/06/2009
I know one thing that has to stop... Your username streatching the page... No offence but its really annoying!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#137 Posted: 22:28:03 21/06/2009

Got one here!

I've been looking at this topic for awhile, and quess what?
It's hilarious!
Half of the posts are made by people trying to make everyone shut up!

And now that you mentioned Halo, I've got a great quote for you:

Quote: Sergeant Major Avery Junior Johnson (from Halo 3)
What'sa matter, big shot? Can't start your own party?

Got it?..
Simply, the party will go on only as long as you guys keep posting, I think this topic has alredy lost it's point one and a half pages ago..
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#138 Posted: 08:49:43 22/06/2009
Quote: Samius

Got one here!

I've been looking at this topic for awhile, and quess what?
It's hilarious!
Half of the posts are made by people trying to make everyone shut up!

And now that you mentioned Halo, I've got a great quote for you:

Quote: Sergeant Major Avery Junior Johnson (from Halo 3)
What'sa matter, big shot? Can't start your own party?

Got it?..
Simply, the party will go on only as long as you guys keep posting, I think this topic has alredy lost it's point one and a half pages ago..

I got a better qoute that every halo fan will know...But A DOG BEAT ME OVER THE FENCE...
#139 Posted: 08:59:25 22/06/2009
^ God I love IWHBYD!

I lol'd, when a brute shouted "He was my lover!", when I killed his pal next to him..
#140 Posted: 14:28:24 22/06/2009
Quote: bionicle2809
Your username streatching the page... No offence but its really annoying!

I'll talk to dark52 maybe it's possible to change it
---
My Deviantart
#141 Posted: 15:33:07 22/06/2009
Quote: xSPYROTHEDRAGON
Quote: bionicle2809
Your username streatching the page... No offence but its really annoying!

I'll talk to dark52 maybe it's possible to change it

It looks like he's sorted it out... It only effects your posts now...
#142 Posted: 16:16:01 22/06/2009

Please... I know people who are so crazy about it they play on average for 7 hours. >.>
---
#143 Posted: 16:36:56 22/06/2009
Quote: HIR

Please... I know people who are so crazy about it they play on average for 7 hours. >.>

One of my freinds has a sleepover like 2 times a year where the people that go bring there 360 and they all play Halo 3 all night with like... 5 360's... All online... ITS CRAZY DUDE!!! smilie
#144 Posted: 18:17:14 22/06/2009
I remember at school when people would talk about it ALL THE TIME between classes. smilie
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#145 Posted: 22:44:42 22/06/2009
See... Halo is the video game equivalent of Facebook at the moment. And I don't have a Facebook for a reason... cause Facebook sucks! (and I kinda self-blocked the website with no idea of how to undo it without a proxy...) ^.^;
---
#146 Posted: 23:07:57 22/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

Haha, that's me with Final Fantasy, Prince of Persia, or Tomb Raider xD

My uncle likes Halo a lot, bought a 360 just for number 3.
Granted, he works at Microsoft, so he gets the games free and a discount on the consoles.
---
#147 Posted: 17:06:53 23/06/2009
Wow.. Lucky him..

I noticed what HIR said there(#142), and it's pretty much correct..
Altough I don't play halo as much as I used to, now that everything is kinda tried, and played already.. And I don't have Xbox live! smilie

And it just happens, that I played matchmaking on quest with my friend last night.. (we had a sleepover)
We went to a little Social big party marathon..

..full of teabaggers, newbies and crazy korean people who shouted on their headset all the time..

..And we played all night. Didn't get any sleep..

It was fun!
#148 Posted: 18:46:53 23/06/2009
If there (was, because I don't have my Wii at the moment) a game I loved playing online, it was Mario Kart Wii... XP

Besides, you can't dis something as cool as Bowser on a motorcycle...

You know what now, I should draw that!! smilie
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#149 Posted: 21:44:34 23/06/2009
Bowser on a hot rod? Personally I prefer Dry Bowser on a hot rod... maybe because the idea of skeletons riding motorcycles is bizarre. ^.^;
---
#150 Posted: 03:26:00 24/06/2009
Now that you reminded me...

King Boo is "ghost rider" smilie
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me