



























lowkey one of my favourite ones from this game idk why cause i didnt care for him as a villain
Luminous35
Gold Sparx
Gems: 2595
|
#101 Posted: 19:49:16 05/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() lowkey one of my favourite ones from this game idk why cause i didnt care for him as a villain |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#102 Posted: 23:11:21 05/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() i really need to play this one for myself someday... i feel like i'm getting better at remembering characters from it but it's definitely tougher than the other games since i don't have as much experience with this set of guys
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Luminous35
Gold Sparx
Gems: 2595
|
#103 Posted: 12:35:40 06/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() yippee!!! |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#104 Posted: 01:03:30 07/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() wahahaha
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Luminous35
Gold Sparx
Gems: 2595
|
#105 Posted: 12:23:58 07/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() got close to not getting it thank god i figured out the element early!!! |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#106 Posted: 02:21:40 10/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() wasn't able to do this for a few days!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Luminous35
Gold Sparx
Gems: 2595
|
#107 Posted: 15:29:18 10/08/2026
also have been too busy to do it since my last guess... but today was quite crazy LOL
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#108 Posted: 02:35:25 11/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() wow!!!!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#109 Posted: 03:26:38 12/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() hehe!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#110 Posted: 03:21:56 13/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() yay!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#111 Posted: 17:33:43 13/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() wah!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Luminous35
Gold Sparx
Gems: 2595
|
#112 Posted: 03:49:48 14/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() why is the air element always so forgettable to me its always in my last guesses... |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#113 Posted: 08:10:32 14/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() oraweigj
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Luminous35
Gold Sparx
Gems: 2595
|
#114 Posted: 23:44:20 15/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() love when my random guesses work |
shiftingshade
Green Sparx
Gems: 207
|
#115 Posted: 00:35:57 16/08/2026 | Topic Creator
i want you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
---
⛧ you are always safe in the shadows ⛧ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#116 Posted: 05:14:15 16/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() oh!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#117 Posted: 20:23:34 16/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() hehe
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#118 Posted: 03:32:49 18/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#119 Posted: 04:29:59 21/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() yay
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#120 Posted: 05:11:09 22/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() hehe
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#121 Posted: 18:58:30 22/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() hii
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:58:56 22/08/2026 by polarpace
|
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#122 Posted: 23:47:08 23/08/2026
Yeah, I'll jump in here, hello!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#123 Posted: 05:18:15 24/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() surprised i haven't seen this one come up sooner!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:39 24/08/2026 by polarpace
|
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#124 Posted: 01:54:58 25/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() - I messed up here and guessed with an Element that had already been ruled out![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Waaay too close, especially with my earlier error
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#125 Posted: 03:33:17 25/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() yay!!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:52 25/08/2026 by polarpace
|
shiftingshade
Green Sparx
Gems: 207
|
#126 Posted: 01:36:58 26/08/2026 | Topic Creator
howdy!
i think i got lucky with this one ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
---
⛧ you are always safe in the shadows ⛧ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#127 Posted: 02:46:26 26/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() G-GULP
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#128 Posted: 15:44:25 26/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Element guessing has not been my strong point these last few tries haha
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#129 Posted: 22:32:36 27/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() i wasted a guess because i was distracted gulp
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#130 Posted: 21:27:31 28/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() LUCKY GUESS
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#131 Posted: 01:42:15 29/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I've missed two days of these, back in the saddle
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#132 Posted: 15:11:08 30/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() These are pretty fun
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#133 Posted: 23:30:41 30/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Element guessing has decided to be my friend now, watch it turn again tomorrow!
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#134 Posted: 05:10:59 31/08/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() i have such a tendency to guess Everyone from a game with a particular element before the actual skylander it is haha
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#135 Posted: 01:53:31 01/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Element is still my friend?! I guess the same skylander first every time, eventually it'll be them and I will have a win on the first go
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#136 Posted: 02:26:35 02/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Element, keep it up!
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#137 Posted: 03:09:01 02/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() it always jumpscares me when i somehow do this
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#138 Posted: 01:32:54 03/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Element, you're slipping
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#139 Posted: 02:42:47 03/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() whoopsie hehe
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#140 Posted: 01:45:32 04/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Element's back with the steel chair!
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#141 Posted: 18:33:20 04/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() oh my!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:32 04/09/2026 by polarpace
|
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#142 Posted: 02:03:33 05/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Okay, Element might've slipped a little but this was only 4 guesses, I'll cut 'em some slack here
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#143 Posted: 20:05:35 05/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() WHEW
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#144 Posted: 14:45:40 06/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Oh okay then!
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
polarpace
Green Sparx
Gems: 211
|
#145 Posted: 01:40:11 07/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() i see!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto. |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#146 Posted: 02:29:47 07/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Cutting Element some slack like before, same number of guesses too
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
shiftingshade
Green Sparx
Gems: 207
|
#147 Posted: 22:48:45 07/09/2026 | Topic Creator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() that took a bit!
---
⛧ you are always safe in the shadows ⛧ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#148 Posted: 13:01:10 08/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Element has fallen from grace
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#149 Posted: 02:08:54 09/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Element, I can't give you praise the same way I can't give you slack, that was only four guesses
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
Doomdrao
Platinum Sparx
Gems: 7289
|
#150 Posted: 16:09:20 10/09/2026
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Yeah, Element on the decline again ahaha
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it |
Please login or register a forum account to post a message.
darkspyro
net
8161
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Activision Blizzard, Inc. All rights reserved. Activision Blizzard has no association with and takes no responsibility for the community fan sites to which this site is linked or the content thereon.
