First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The truth [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#101 Posted: 03:47:59 11/02/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Has anyone ever played a Spiderman game? I was thinking it would be great if the flight feature in Spyro gave you the same feeling of sheer freedom and joy when airborn. It would also be cool if you could do a lot more movement and acrobatics in airborn combat. In the LOS sreies you just knock the bad guy into the air, jump, and strike three times on the spot. I enjoyed it for the most part, but it was still pretty boring.

I still think they should get rid of flight all together... or give it a meter like Tango suggested. Otherwise, its too 00ber. =_=
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#102 Posted: 13:14:17 11/02/2009
Yeah, I like the meter. And it should be faster with the ability to maneuver quicker and perform acrobatics.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
DarkSpyro58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1814
#103 Posted: 03:17:45 12/02/2009
Quote: Tango
Think it has.

On the topic of flying. I thought it wasn't done well. I didn't like the fact you couldn't fall to your death, it was one of the things that made Spyro Spyro. I wouldn't mind if you could snap out your wings and fly out of the danger, but autuomaticly flying? Nah.

I also wish they had a flight meter. As you fly, the meter goes down. You have to land for it to climb back up. It would also be intrestinging if you could use your spare spirit gemes to buy upgrades for the meter, so it goes down slower or is longer.

Brilliant! You deserve something better than a Cookie, so here's 2 Cookies! LOL!
---
EVIL, and PROUD OF IT!!! I am Dark58!!!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#104 Posted: 16:09:31 12/02/2009
Quote: DarkSpyro58
Think it has.

On the topic of flying. I thought it wasn't done well. I didn't like the fact you couldn't fall to your death, it was one of the things that made Spyro Spyro. I wouldn't mind if you could snap out your wings and fly out of the danger, but autuomaticly flying? Nah.

I also wish they had a flight meter. As you fly, the meter goes down. You have to land for it to climb back up. It would also be intrestinging if you could use your spare spirit gemes to buy upgrades for the meter, so it goes down slower or is longer.

Brilliant! You deserve something better than a Cookie, so here's 2 Cookies! LOL!

Yum!

Someome could sugest this to EL's forum. (If they have one)
#105 Posted: 22:30:55 12/02/2009
I don't believe such a thing exists. p_o
---
#106 Posted: 23:32:45 12/02/2009
Quote: HIR
I don't believe such a thing exists. p_o

What THING? The COOKIE! They exist believe me, just go out into the woods and start chopin trees down. When the ELVES come out of the trees(Running and Screaming), just reach in and grab a couple of cookies. But you might have to wait for them to bake first..... So I usually eat the cookie dough while I'm waiting! LOL!
---
#107 Posted: 01:36:51 13/02/2009
No... the nonexistent ELB forums. ¬_¬
---
#108 Posted: 02:39:03 13/02/2009
OH! OK! LOL! FREE COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#109 Posted: 03:30:30 13/02/2009
Quote: supermalefor
YEAH! What makes you think you are so perfect?

Absolutly nothing; I have a barage of problems; currently, I probably have the stomach flu, and I have chronic back pain caused by curving of the spine.

*sign*(I used the *, happy) Can we not go back into that subject! I want to know the TRUTH, How old are you people? Let's act like we have intelligence and drop it.

Shrazer320 having perfect typing skills is a very rare talent and helping people with theirs is not a bad talent. But correcting people needs to be done in a nice and polite manner. I can accept correction better if someone is pointing it out nicely, but if they point it out and make fun of it! That makes Me want to do it just to make them mad. Like when your parents correct you; do you accept it better when they yell and scream at you or if they sit you down and explain it nicely?

Using astricks just makes it EASIER to read. X3 I was simply suggesting when I said that, but maybe you'll get into the habbit.

...WTF, that's rare? Oo ... Well, I also type rather quickly, but I learned simply from IMing and such.

Most people whine when I correct them, I always tend to try to be constructive, but usually it fails because of maturity issues.

And my parents have never been the greatest; my father flips out whenever I stay home from school sick, and my mother can't do anything but slap me (sadly, I cannot go to the police due to the areas not bruising) whenever I say something that's perfectly honest and my opinion.

your AI partner is useless and more of a hazard than anything else

'Member Sonic 2? Even Tails was a better AI character, and that was back in 95 or some time around then.

Exactly; wings are small bones and skin; they're quite weak. No dragon (or anything with wings) could pull themself into the air during a fall unless they are diving.

That would mean this wouldn't be free flight. >8D

Why should I apoligize? you insulted me.

I'm done fighting if Shrazer320 is.

-____-; I explained why.

That's mature. :/

I still think they should get rid of flight all together... or give it a meter like Tango suggested. Otherwise, its too 00ber. =_=

Or it could've been like Lair's flight system!

OH! OK! LOL! FREE COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!

Yay! We're gonna be crapping out cookies!
#110 Posted: 20:44:05 13/02/2009
NO! I'm stealing from the Elves! They don't pay TAXS, so I'm making them pay with COOKIES!
---
#111 Posted: 20:46:02 13/02/2009
This thread too a massive turn away from the topic it seems.
---
#112 Posted: 20:57:03 13/02/2009
It's HIR Fault!

I wished that DotD had more armors, because alot of them in the gallery looked really Cool!
---
#113 Posted: 21:26:41 13/02/2009
What? Oh yeah, He started talking about what the new game should be like.
---
#114 Posted: 23:43:50 13/02/2009
NO! I'm stealing from the Elves! They don't pay TAXS, so I'm making them pay with COOKIES!

But I'm part elf! o3o

It's HIR Fault!

I wished that DotD had more armors, because alot of them in the gallery looked really Cool!

They should've had full body armor, like such:

[User Posted Image]

(Better view)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:06 13/02/2009 by Shrazer320
#115 Posted: 00:07:32 14/02/2009
Quote: Shrazer320

But I'm part elf! o3o

It's HIR Fault!

[User Posted Image]

(Better view)

NICE! Me LIKEY!

How are you part ELF? *starts think* FORGET I ASKED!
---
#116 Posted: 02:27:04 14/02/2009

Oh I'm sorry... I didn't read the rule in the "contract of teh interwebs" stating that all forum discussions must stay on topic. Guess I'm gonna receive a fine or something. You guys can bill me later. I'm a little short on cash now, m'kay? e_e
---
#117 Posted: 02:30:04 14/02/2009

Oh I'm sorry... I didn't read the rule in the "contract of teh interwebs" stating that all forum discussions must stay on topic. Guess I'm gonna receive a fine or something. You guys can bill me later. I'm a little short on cash now, m'kay? e_e

Sure Thing! Where do you live? LOL!
---
#118 Posted: 02:39:12 14/02/2009
o.0!

*backs away slowly, then flees screaming and prepares to dial 911* 0.0
---
#119 Posted: 02:44:44 14/02/2009
*Cuts the Phone Cord to YOUR HOUSE! Cranks the Chain Saw and grabs his Hockey Mask* It IS friday the 13, so don't worry about going to watch the new movie. I'm going to bring the MOVIE TO YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
---
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#120 Posted: 03:26:31 14/02/2009
The game was pretty good......but they can work on it some more though........
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#121 Posted: 04:06:43 14/02/2009
*is using a CELLULAR telephone and is not in a house*
*is additionally made up of 75% water, 25% rat poison* Have a good meal, Mr. Killer. >.>
---
#122 Posted: 04:11:55 14/02/2009
Just call me MR.GRIM! My skull is 60% harder than most peoples Skulls due to the Calcuim Deposits, Top THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*Runs out side after HIR*

Come on, this MOVIES FREE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#123 Posted: 07:44:28 14/02/2009
ROFL

lol i guess IGN always do that and gamestop
#124 Posted: 13:09:15 14/02/2009

I'm not bothered by topic changes. I was just stating how this thread changed so much.
---
#125 Posted: 04:17:08 15/02/2009

I'm not bothered by topic changes. I was just stating how this thread changed so much.

Not problem! I'm over the Chain Saw Thing! Now time to get back to business.
---
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#126 Posted: 05:02:54 15/02/2009

But I'm part elf! o3o

It's HIR Fault!

[User Posted Image]

(Better view)

NICE! Me LIKEY!

LOL in the better view pic Eragon looks like he is going to puke smilieDD
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#127 Posted: 11:47:52 15/02/2009
See! This is a good conversation! We are talking about the bad facts AND HOW TO IMPROVE THEM, not just saying the entire game was crap end of story.
#128 Posted: 22:00:28 15/02/2009
See! This is a good conversation! We are talking about the bad facts AND HOW TO IMPROVE THEM, not just saying the entire game was crap end of story.

YOU ARE CORRECT! *DING, DING, DING, DING!* What do we have for him, Johnny! It's a NEW CAR! LOL!
---
#129 Posted: 22:29:12 15/02/2009

YOU ARE CORRECT! *DING, DING, DING, DING!* What do we have for him, Johnny! It's a NEW CAR! LOL!

Woo! Two cookies and a car!

And it's her.
#130 Posted: 22:39:13 15/02/2009

._. Because Shrazor and Eclipse are my cousins.

o.0!

*backs away slowly, then flees screaming and prepares to dial 911* 0.0

WTF *throws a hand sized atomic bomb*

Quote: dragonlover11
LOL in the better view pic Eragon looks like he is going to puke XDDD

XD Eragon's like "OH SH--!"
#131 Posted: 22:47:12 15/02/2009
I haven't seen HIR lately, Was I too scarey for HIM? LOL!
---
#132 Posted: 03:15:18 16/02/2009
>__________________________________________________________>

Bah! I've seen and NC-17 movie, that's not very scary. And you didn't even spell "scary" right. I'm sorry to say you weren't too "scarey" for me either. e_e
---
#133 Posted: 21:25:16 16/02/2009
>__________________________________________________________>

Bah! I've seen and NC-17 movie, that's not very scary. And you didn't even spell "scary" right. I'm sorry to say you weren't too "scarey" for me either. e_e

Well I didn't want you to be TOO SCARIED! I didn't want you to hide under your bed and cry for your MOMMY! LOL! I'm not truly SCAREY anyways, I like being funny. *Puts on Hockey MAsk and grabs weedeater* THIS IS WHAT I CALL FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
---
#134 Posted: 02:48:36 17/02/2009
It's not really funny... I actually can't understand half of it. BTW, the internet browser Mozilla Firefox comes with a built in spell-checker. I highly recommend it for you. >.>
---
#135 Posted: 03:24:54 17/02/2009
ME NO NEEDED SPELLCHECKER THINGY, ME AM GOOD TYPIER! ME AM SMART, ME LIKE FUNNY LOOKING AVATAR! ME WANT CAKE! ME NOTICE YOU FAT, YOU NO NEEDED CAKE! MAYBE YOU LAY OFF CAKE FOR WHILE AND NEED TO EXCERSIZE! LOL! *Applause* Thankyou! Thankyou!
---
#136 Posted: 04:46:28 17/02/2009

But I'm part elf! o3o

It's HIR Fault!

[User Posted Image]

(Better view)

EPIC BODY ARMOR! *is wow'd* As for the armor in DotD, it's utterly useless in my opinion. The only use I saw was the final fury armor against Malefor... for obvious reasons.
---
#137 Posted: 14:04:02 17/02/2009
That armour couldbe good, maybe more sets? I don't see a point in some of the upgrades you get when you unlock some armour.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me