Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Malefor
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Malefor [CLOSED]
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#101 Posted: 19:49:59 27/02/2009
smilie thanks
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#102 Posted: 19:51:08 27/02/2009
-continue
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#103 Posted: 19:58:02 27/02/2009 | Topic Creator
I think I will use that name,if I don't find some other name...
and I will deaver88,maybe even tomorrow smilie
#104 Posted: 15:44:44 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
PART 10 (I think smilie)

Spyro: Can you tell me more about him?
Dragon Hunter: Well....I don't know,the boss would kill me if I talk to you...and he is not he,he is she.
Spyro: Oh...okay.Can you just tell me your name?
Dragon Hunter: Sure,I am Ed.
Spyro: I am Spyro,nice to meet you smilie
Ed: No way!That Spyro!?You are that Spyro which is defeat the forces of darkness!?
Spyro: Yep,that's me!
Ed: I can't believe!I'm waiting 10 years to find you!
Spyro: Really?I didn't know I am popular that much.
Ed: O man you must to kidding with me!You are the must popular dragon in the whole world from that moment when you defeat Malefor!
Spyro is look at him,he is look at Ed confused and with smile...
Spyro: Ehhhhh.....hehe.....well actually........I..........I didn't defeat him.
Ed: WHAT!!!!!!!???????????
Main Dragon Hunter is turn back and Ed is put his hand on his mouth...
Main DH: What what!?
Ed: Eh....nothing....hehe I'm just talking to the little ladybird....hehe....*gulp*
Main Dragon Hunter is didn't care,he is just turn around and though:Man! First Joe now Ed?....
Ed is fast turn head to the Spyro...
Ed: How do you mean,you didn't defeat him!?
Spyro: Hell I don't know!I just know that he is still alive and he is kidnap Cynder!
Ed: Cynder? Who is he?
Spyro: She is my...........he!? smilie
Ed: Oh...sorry.....go on.
Spyro: Well she is my best friend and she is be captured by Malefor before my birth......
Ed: Oh that Cynder!Now I know,she is normal now?
Spyro: Yes she is.
Then quite.They are stop with chatting,Spyro is lie down and Ed is pull with other Dragon Hunters.
Then is been the most beautiful sunset ever seen in that land.Spyro is still looking at white dragon with fur.Spyro is be amazed when he is look at her fur on the wind.....
Spyro: I wish I can help to her.... *sigh*
Ed is look at Spyro,then at white dragon and then again at Spyro...
Ed: You really wanna heard about that dragon?
Spyro is suddenly get up...
Spyro: Yes,oh please tell me.
Ed: Well,okay then.That dragon is more rare than you.She bore every ten generation too,but just if you put dragon and wolf together,if you know on what I mean...
Spyro. Wow,she must be very rare then.That's why she has a fur
Spyro is though....
Spyro: Please continue....
Ed: Well,I don't know what to say anymore about her...you see how she looks just like wolf,but she has wings and big tail just like dragon?Well that is very,VERY rare and this is the first that is happen.They say those dragons has a special powers.
Spyro: What powers?
Ed: No one don't know exactly,every dragon or wolf have different power.Well that's it for now.
Spyro is lie down again and look at the white dragon again...then....white dragon is turn head to Spyro and start looking at him.Spyro is be very confused and scared.Spyro is feel some warm on his body,like fire,the warm of the sun.Then Spyro is know that is one special dragon....
Main DH: Well finally we are came!Just like how I'm say,we are arrive before night.
Spyro is look at Main Dragon Hunter and then again at the white dragon,but dragon is turn his head back.Spyro is look back at Main Dragon Hunter...
Main DH: Well young dragon,this will your new home now!

To Be Continued....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:21:56 28/02/2009 by Spyro-Fan
#105 Posted: 16:22:47 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
I will try to draw something,but I'm busy smilie
#106 Posted: 14:58:54 01/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Do someone read this??? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:59:07 01/03/2009 by Spyro-Fan
#107 Posted: 17:08:44 06/03/2009 | Topic Creator
PART......ehh.........11 smilie

Main DH: OPEN THE GATE!
The big gate was open and there is been a lot of cages with dragons,wooden houses and a lot of Dragon Hunters and females Dragon Hunters.They are pick up cage in which is be Spyro and get him in there,Spyro is looking at everything.He is saw a lot of dragons which he doesn't saw anywhere in his life before.They are came to the end of little wooden village and then they are open the cage where is been Spyro and put him in one more bigger cage.Main Dragon Hunter is come to Spyro's cage.
Main DH:Well,you will very useful to us,we need some powerful dragons for one big job...
Then he is go away.Spyro is be alone after that,but he is lie down and look out of cage,he is looking at all those weird dragons.Some of them are be very small like a little lizard,some of them are be big,some of them are be golden,silver,yellow,orange,gray...etc.Then Spyro is look in front of him and saw one the most beautiful dragon in that village,the white dragon with fur,She is been on opposite side of his cage.She was sleep.Spyro is look somewhere else,then he is look back at white dragon,but when he is look back,white dragon is standing and looking at Spyro.Spyro is be scared,he is doesn't know what to do,still looking at her or turn back her.He is pick up the second and he is asleep.
Other morning it's be very quite.Spyro is woke up but there was no one in the village,then suddenly...
Joe:GOOD MORNING!
Spyro: AAA!
Joe: I am sorry but we must go now!It's a big day!
Joe is unlock cage and then put the chain on Spyro's neck.
Spyro: What?And where is everyone?
Joe is didn't answer.He is just pull Spyro.When they are came out,there was a huge wooden ''trailer'' on which is was a lot of huge barrels with gold,silver,woods and some foods.There was other dragons which are pulling a huge ''sled''.Then Joe is hook Spyro on a huge ''sled''
Spyro:What a.....?
Joe:All what you need to do is pull ''sled'' to another village with other dragons.
Spyro:WHAT!!!?Oh no...

To Be Continued...
God,this is become boring...
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me