Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cyber Wire (future fantasy) (OPEN) [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#101 Posted: 03:08:16 24/07/2015
Hyena chuckled as he was lifted off of the ground, "Well, aren't you strong! Hehe! I don't think you understand why they call me Hyena." When she sets him down he sighs, "People are so sensitive. This is why I don't hang out with you. Always resorting to violence first." He straightens his shirt, "And For every God's sake you can't take jokes.
---
Turtle Power.
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#102 Posted: 03:20:45 24/07/2015
"Well 'Hyena'. If you havent noticed yet.. Im not human anymore! My crappy excuse of a father ripped my humanity away from me. So no. I cant take a joke because i cannot process them anymore." She snapped. She gripped her fist then slowly released them and walked away. "Forgive me... I need a moment alone..." She said, her tone a bit calmer as she walked out of the space they were in and sat down outside.

PSYC0 growled and then moved and sat just inside where Demitri was waiting for her to come back to the group or to welcome him out.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#103 Posted: 03:43:27 24/07/2015
Stanton shrugs, "Hey, everyone has a sad story to tell. Some of us just learn to not take it out on the world."
---
Turtle Power.
#104 Posted: 04:34:57 24/07/2015
((Are you gonna use your other character at any time :?. I have a spot on post 99 that gives you an opportunity to use him if you want))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#105 Posted: 10:35:19 24/07/2015
OCC: I already plan to use him when we attempt to hack TAD. Also, The ButterflyProject can't be part of my character, because he doesn't have any way to put a chip in himself. I can, however, put the beginning of the post I was going to do before he came to the scene. I was going to show his home life a bit.
---
Turtle Power.
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#106 Posted: 16:39:49 24/07/2015
Name: Thomas Loinger A.K.A "Life"
race: Caucasian
job: Battle Priest
personality: Patrick is a optimist, he isn't serious unless need be and loves helping others whenever he can. He does try sometimes to get in with a crowd and be social but has found he does being social much better through working with them rather then directly but try anyways to be open to others.
hacker ability range: 4
cybernetics: Thomas has his pinkie and ring finger replaced with 2 cybernetic fingers on his right hand a with half of his lower palm on his right hand aswell.
personality: Thomas is a optimistic, always looking at the bright side of things and never the other way, he always looks to help others in whatever they need as long as it is not bad, whether through inspiration or doing it himself he is also a "get it done"kind of guy and hardworking, as in whenever he is brought forth with a task he takes care of it as soon as possible less something far more important presents itself.
security or vigilante: vigilante
bio: Thomas was raised normally like any other child by his parents, but they lived in a bad neighborhood and times were tough, being faced with this dark place Thomas took it upon himself never to fall to the evil for which surrounded him, but instead try and help them and his been part of his life mission since.
appearance: [User Posted Image]

OOC: Been a while since i've made a bio. Go ahead and tell me if i missed anything or something. Oops, i missed personality, strange, thought i entered it.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:25 27/07/2015 by Knight Wolf
#107 Posted: 03:15:06 25/07/2015
OCC: I think spellcasters have to list five spells they use. And they have to be approved by GM.
---
Turtle Power.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#108 Posted: 03:48:23 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(I sort of have a wired unwritten rule, priests heal, clerics area of effect, wizzards and mages attack and battle priests can use weapons effectively, if I had a level system then I would have a list because you would need an inital list of yadayada, although for future refference that is a good idea and will use it later on maybe)

Joker looked at hyena and dimitri, "I think I need someone to tide you both over so were not so on eachothers throats..." hitting his pad he texts life "Tom, Genbu can you get to the old scy-tec building on 8th, really need you, reaper sent us on a mission ill explain more later keep your head down, the corporations been really trying to end us lately" (thats my way of saying ACCEPTED) looking up at the group, "Were going in, we have a battle priest on the way for reserve, we have a get away truck a block away, once we get this TAD unit im blacking out the whole neighborhood, electricity and communication will be unavailable during this time, any recharge that has to be done will have to wait till after..." joker took out a revolver and his cyber eye turned a shade of red.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:17:23 25/07/2015 by jokerstix66
#109 Posted: 05:10:41 25/07/2015
Name: Gregor Armand A.K.A. Genbu
race: Human
job: Paladin (He worships a pantheon of five Gods, and one spell for each)
hacker ability range: 5
cybernetics: His left arm is replaced with a cybernetic armoured gauntlet.
personality: Calm, kind, just, patient, gentle.
security or vigilante: Vigilante
bio: He was raised by his mothers to respect his ancestors. He learned the old ways at a young age, and in adulthood he joined joker's crew. He works to free the world of a viewpoint that disgraces what is considered out-dated. His philosophy is to embrace the future, but honor the past.
appearence:
No armour- [User Posted Image]
Armour- https://lh6.googleusercontent....yer-Paladin.jpg
Spells: He has a spell for each god he follows.
1. Knight-crest summon- He summons his armor onto his body.
2. Isolation- he puts a force-field around his opponent, an ally, or himself.
3. Dawn Flash- he creates a ball of light and throws it. It explodes and releases a bright, blinding flash.
4. Dusk Cloud- he summons a dark grey cloud to cover the area, messing with infrared, sonar, heat vision, etc.
5. Rancor- He calls upon the spirits of malice, enveloping himself in green and red lightning. It increases his speed, strength, and durability for a short time.
---
Turtle Power.
#110 Posted: 05:16:29 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(Thats so fitting, were just going to say that joker im just going to edit my former post to say that Joker messaged genbu and life)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#111 Posted: 05:22:49 25/07/2015
OCC: If it's cool with Knight-Wolf, I'd like Genbu and Life to be friends.
---
Turtle Power.
#112 Posted: 06:11:32 25/07/2015
OCC: Genbu's motorcycle- http://future-motorcycles.com/...29078494524.jpg

Hyena smiles, "Joker's inviting the Life to the party! HA! GET IT!? LIFE OF THE PARTY!" He bumps Joker with his elbow, "You're such a Joker."

Gregor looks down at his watch and sighs. 'I will be there soon.' Gregor hops on his motorcycle, starts it and looks over to his partner, "We'll do the story on Brookside later Will. I've got an urgent message." Gregor speeds off to the destination, steps off his bike and sets it to auto-pilot, "Go home." The bike speeds off and he makes his way up to the meeting point. He passes Dimitri and PSYCH0 on his way to Joker, "Hello, you're new." He walks up to Joker, "Who all is going to be here?"
---
Turtle Power.
#113 Posted: 06:29:05 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
joker smiles under his mask at hyena "well, group of misfits, then I think Genbu is on his way, were going in now though, we have a TAD unit in their, not to mention new gear nicely donated by scytec would be lovlely" he looks at dimitri and PSYCHO "Can we trust you? these are my friends, and we will protect both of you need be, but this is extremely important any scy-tec data we get, gets all of us that much closer to a lot of revenge, that means you too..."
---
#114 Posted: 06:29:05 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
joker smiles under his mask at hyena "well, group of misfits, then I think Genbu is on his way, were going in now though, we have a TAD unit in their, not to mention new gear nicely donated by scytec would be lovlely" he looks at dimitri and PSYCHO "Can we trust you? these are my friends, and we will protect both of you need be, but this is extremely important any scy-tec data we get, gets all of us that much closer to a lot of revenge, that means you too..."
---
#115 Posted: 20:51:29 25/07/2015
OCC: it looks like the events of my last post and joker's last post happen at the same time 8P.
---
Turtle Power.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#116 Posted: 00:13:12 26/07/2015
TAD, reaching the floor required, waved to a motion detection sensor to open the door. A human came running by wearing a Sci-tec lab coat, nearly bumping directly into the mech, but tripped on the large metallic foot. Before reaching the floor, the female could feel a large cold hand wrap around her arm suspending her only a foot from the floor. From the sudden stop, her glasses had dropped and tumbled on the tile a little. Steadily lifting the woman up and back on her feet, she looked up at the mech. Using the multi-plating system in the knees and shins of its legs, TAD lowered down to be eye to eye with the human.

The female stared at the unit as it continued to reach down and retrieve the classes and the clip board she also had dropped upon loss of balance, "Uh, th-thank you," TAD lightly placed the glasses on her face and held put the board.

Name: Clair Gray
Species: Human
Job: Mechanic
Personality: Quiet and curious mostly, but when she feels it necessary, she will be eccentric and peppy to give a more friendly vide. She is a big tech nut and likes the classics.
Hacking range: 6-8
Cybernetics: A steampunk mechanical left leg, up to her hip. It is powered by a simple rechargeable core that is suspended by her leather belt.
Security of Vigilante: Vigilante under cover
Bio: She has no code name, no need for one. She was born off the grid, so she had no history in a database growing up. She loves technology, and has learned everything she could about the mechanics of the mass majority of the systems today. She doesn't know much about the Vigilante group though, except Joker and Hyena, but she hasn't met with them since she became a secret agent working under Sci-tec's nose. She refused to upgrade to the cybernetics they offered for her leg, guess it was to keep them from controlling her.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Armor style: [User Posted Image]
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:23 26/07/2015 by SpyroD
#117 Posted: 03:49:48 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
yes, just yes your choice if your in Jokers cell (a small unit of individuals) or not but I like it were going to wait for a post from dark knight and story girl then on we shall go))
---
#118 Posted: 04:43:01 26/07/2015
OCC: Joker has yet to respond to Genbu.
---
Turtle Power.
#119 Posted: 05:47:22 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
already accepted in a round about kind of wierd way))
---
#120 Posted: 05:54:23 26/07/2015
OCC: "He walks up to Joker, "Who all is going to be here?"" Genbu actually talked to Joker.
---
Turtle Power.
#121 Posted: 05:58:02 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
joker looked at gembu, "everyone you see here, and we have one more on reinforcement thus far... were going in soon"
---
#122 Posted: 07:10:57 26/07/2015
The human girl took on a huge smile, "Well aren't you just a hunk you big lug," she tapped her knuckles to TAD's chest plating, "Haven't seen one of you guys in ages, especially one so uniquely weaponized."

"I do not understand your words. Are you sayin you are amused by my presence?" TAD asked with a low level speaker system.

"Oh of course I am, just look at that plating, you were modified to take a hit, a really big one judging by the density of your armor," the female took the clip board, "Look, I've gotta run, what's your name?"

"You wish to know my operating system name?" The AI voice questioned the woman's curiosity.

"Well duh, you are AI operated, other wise you would have just left me here by now."

"I understand now. You wish to befriend me. Machines don't make friends," the AI's tone was now low and sad sounding.

The girl placed her hand on TAD's chest, "I'm Clair Gray, some people just call me G. though," her smile still holding wide and entertained, "My guess is you'll still call me Clair though."

"Clair Gray."

"Hah, knew it," she clapped lightly, "Now its your turn," she pointed at the u it's facial structure.

TAD stood silently for a second before replying, "I am Zexu. I operate this TAD unit. TAD stands for Tactical Assault Drone, though I pilot it alone," TAD then stood up at full height, legs extended all the way up, leaving him to rower over the human at a fought 9 feet. The body began to change slightly as the chest and the rest of the torso gave way to a large opening, a cockpit, "I have functions that allow a driver if requested."

Clair's eyes almost bugged out of her head, knees week with excitement, "Oh my gosh! I have to ride in you one day," her eyes full of stars, "It would be a dream," she exclaimed as she scanned the interior of the robotic suit.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#123 Posted: 08:34:09 26/07/2015
Genbu nods, and looks to Hyena, "Hmm... This thing must be pretty tough if you brought two warriors, and a cyber beast. I'm going to assume this is an older model TAD?"

Hyena kackles, "Hehehehah! Well, it hardly matters..." Hyena pulls out his white hat and puts it on tilted to the side, "We've become regulars as of late. A lot more activity on the surface."

Genbu sighs, "Yes I suppose it's true..." He pulls out a matching white hat and places it on his head. On the front of both it says, "Reap what you sow". " I'm assuming we send in Hyena to bait the beast, the new one to keep it occupied, and I and Joker will do fog hack?"
---
Turtle Power.
#124 Posted: 18:40:55 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"at this moment, yes, but be ready for any sudden changes, the longer we can keep scy-tec off our backs the better, a stage 3 black out is a last ditch effort to get them somewhere else, I have an EMP placed three blocks away to make them think were else where." joker looked at the group as a whole "Do not underestimate this TAD its fully weponized, fully equiped with high density titanium alloyed armor this thing could crush you with its pinky, when the time comes ill need hyena to screw with the intercom, make them think something else is going on. right now I have the cameras in the area on a 3 hour playback loop so we wont have to worry about that, no cassualties, any deaths and reaper will have our throats."

joker poked at his pad a little more "alright, lets go" joker let off a little bit of an excited cackle.
---
#125 Posted: 21:15:28 26/07/2015
Clair then squinted as she started to think critically. She clenched the board tightly, "Oh forget it," she tossed the board behind her and jumped up into TAD.

"What are you doing?" The AI asked as the human took up position within the cockpit of the armored unit, "Nuclear core offline, recharge unavailable," Clair started messing with the switches inside and the doors closed, encasing the human in the mechanical shell.

"Don't mind me, just go about what you were doing," Clair laughed a little as she looked around at the monitors, controls, and options.
---
#126 Posted: 21:48:35 26/07/2015
Hyena giggles excitedly and dashes off into the Dark corridors of the factory.

Genbu steps ahead of Joker and sighs, "Ready when you are."
---
Turtle Power.
#127 Posted: 23:37:09 26/07/2015
OOC: Soo... What happened exactly?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#128 Posted: 00:49:15 27/07/2015
OCC: Well, we are starting the mission. Your characters job is to protect Joker and prevent people from interrupting him.
---
Turtle Power.
#129 Posted: 01:38:49 27/07/2015
Quote: HerrMythology
OCC: If it's cool with Knight-Wolf, I'd like Genbu and Life to be friends.

OOC: Yeah i don't mind just give me a bit to catch up and read through all ya'lls posts. I didn't have much time to create my Bio and read through it all last i was on here.
---
#130 Posted: 02:13:27 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
to sum it up, were still where we are, joker thought that the groups been waiting too long, so he considered life back up at this moment, he and genbu made a plan and it has begun, but only just, dimitri and psychos bit is to keep everyone from noticing the hackers hacking the TAD unit, and hyena is bating him, Knights character life is being waited on and is being counted on as a reserve in hopes he shows up sson)
---
#131 Posted: 02:52:47 27/07/2015
OOC: So I'm guessing the Intel you're guys have is inaccurate, TAD is full hard line, no signal emitters, which means no long distance hacking will work. All direct link ^_^

TAD took the command and continued down the hall way in which Clair had just come from. Stepping on the clipboard seeing as it was in the way, the mech suit started its long trip down the hall. The uplink location is just around the corner at the end off this corridor.
---
#132 Posted: 03:41:23 27/07/2015
OCC: No, I knew. That's the point of the fog 8P
---
Turtle Power.
#133 Posted: 03:44:33 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(pretty much we connect into you while your distracted)
---
#134 Posted: 03:44:33 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(pretty much we connect into you while your distracted)
---
#135 Posted: 04:22:14 27/07/2015
Quote: jokerstix66
joker started poking on his screen "Im beginning the hack, it will take the unit off of its normal route, then hyena go bait him, after that dimitri and psycho, make sure that no one see or follow me or genbu while we hack this beast."

OOC: That's the part I caught though

TAD started the long trek down the hall toward the uplink location. The destination was around the corner at the end of this corridor. Clair took off the glasses, they were just plastic lenses with no significance. They were more of a disguise distraction than anything. TAD had stepped on the clip board as it was in the way, and paid no mind to it upon a simple, "Oh don't worry about that thing, it's not important," from Clair. She also removed the lab coat and tucked away into one of the internal compartments, finding a life support gauge, she began looking for any activation switches, "Wow you carry food too?! That's amazing! Where is it stored, I could use something around this time of day."
---
#136 Posted: 05:15:22 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(TO THE EDITOR BECAUSE MY BRAIN WENT BLEH smilie ))
---
#137 Posted: 06:05:28 27/07/2015
Demitri and PSYC0 hung close to joker following him carefully.

A security guard arrived in the mans office to take the chip out of the facility and to the factory to be recycled. The guard carried it down to a car which took and dropped him off. Not thinking that he might be attacked.

Demitri scanned the area for heat signatures other then the ones of those in the group and she caught the one of the guard and a strange magnetic pulse from the case he was carrying.

"Joker... There's a guard approaching the factory.. Seems defenseless... but his cargo has a magnetic pulse... It seems to only happen in spurts.. Like its trying to communicate.." she said.

OOC I WONT BE ON TILL TOMORROW AT SIX PST. I WORK TWO JOBS AND WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO POST TILL TOMORROW NIGHT. If you carry on without me please understand that i will be very tired and will need a recap... Thank you♥
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:13:28 27/07/2015 by StoryGirl
#138 Posted: 06:55:17 27/07/2015
Clair was sipping on some sparkling water as she untied her ponytail and began to braid the red hair into a loose weave(as shown in the description), "You know," she wiggled her legs that were down inside TAD's own lower limbs, "It's quite cozy in here," she brought her hand up behind her head after she tied off the braid and let it droop out front, "I'd like to learn you from the inside out, literally, to a point," she then spotted a slow blinking blue light just under the right monitor, "What's this," she reached down to it, finding it was something that was removable.

Pulling whatever it was out, the suit froze entirely, "Hey, you alright?" The then knocked on the clear wall panel to her side, "What's up with big blue here?" Clair glanced down to the item she pulled out, "Ahh!" She squirmed a little, "I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad!" She frantically plugged the piece back in.

TAD began moving again, "Simple human errors. You neglected time for me to scan what it was you were questioning," Clair huffed crossing her arms making a quick mumbler to herself, "It is my storage chip. As an AI, I am mobile, removable, and downloadable. This chip is me," Zexu, the AI, replied.
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#139 Posted: 15:56:32 27/07/2015
V1RUS's fingers twitched around his holstered weapon as he gazed at the group endeavor from above. The early air rasped against his filtration system somewhat silently, forcing him to change the insert in his mask. His eyes never broke line from the people below though, their interesting method of "attack" as he viewed it. They seemed to try so hard to do one simple task. Was this what he was contacted personally for? Slag didn't even get the message, and he could probably time her worry. 3... 2... 1...

"Where the hell are you!? You blipped off my grid again!" Sarah snapped on the intercom, causing his ear to ring. "You better not be going on one of your stupid solo missions again. Remember what we agreed on Marcus?" He grit his teeth at nagging and at the use of his real name. She used it often, but he refused to look at himself as human anymore. With so much of these attachments...
"Marcus! Do you even hear me? Am I going to have to send a drone?" The headset let out some static, interference from his rising temper. "Stop your fretting, Slag." His gravelly voice hissed, head turning like he she was there next to him. "I am just scouting out a lead. I will send you my coordinates once I find out more."
Silence.
Sweet silence. Maybe she decided to tru-
"Fine! If you want to be all dark and mysterious like that! I thought you would trust me more." He felt a twang of guilt as she disconnected communications, but quickly brushed it away.

A human doesn't show emotion after all.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#140 Posted: 22:32:19 27/07/2015
Thomas opened his eyes and rubbed them sitting up as he heard a incessant beeping coming from his earpiece on the night stand besides his bed. He picked it up and placed it in his right ear and was greeted with Jokers message. "Damn. I guess i'm gonna be late" he said to himself standing up off his bed and stretching as light flowed into the room from the holes in his blinds. He walked towards his closet infront of his bed and pulled out a long sleeved green shirt and put it on, then a pair of blacks jeans and small socks. After putting them all on he put on black work boots, tied them, and then pulled his long overcoat out and put it on and then grabbed a holster with a single pistol and put it on and then a black butterfly knife with a eagle emblem on it and put it in his right pocket. He took a breath then as he left his apartment and walked down the stairs of his building he tapped a button on his ear piece and said "Take me to this abandoned warehouse" and his earpiece started telling him where to go in a deep robotic voice after he exited the building and he began running as it led him "Hope i'm not too late"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:11 28/07/2015 by Knight Wolf
#141 Posted: 05:23:23 28/07/2015
OOC: In case you hadn't foreseen it already, Clair will be inside TAD when they hack its systems. I will have her manually pilot it until a specific action is taken, but I'll never tell what(I'll see what I can do about making it obvious though ^_^ )

Clair's eyes were glazed a little as she was baffled by the interaction with such an intelligent being, "Facial scans tell me you are not recognizable. You are not in the current database. I must upload your information as well. Please comply by placing your both hands firmly on the main screen for scanning."

Clair kept her arms tucked up behind her head, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that," she said with a bit of a whiney tone, "My little human body is currently too soar to move anymore at the moment," she laid her bluff, but will the AI take the bait.

"Vital signs show no significant fatigue within your anatomy, you are fully capable of movement," Zexu replied, "If you do not comply, I will notify authorities and you will be taken to a security facility for questioning and data collection."

"Don't threaten me you... You, oh I can't say anything negative to a perfect being," she dropped and crossed her arms, "They'll still have to pry this suit apart to get me out," she mumbled.
---
#142 Posted: 05:56:24 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(OOC just remember ive taken the facility off the grid, and if he does make a call that opens him up for something hackers call a man in the middle attack, and if joker sees that any radio waves leave hte facility he will try to latch onto them, also is everyone basically caught up?))
---
#143 Posted: 06:19:58 28/07/2015
OOC: Yeah i'm good, i read through all the post. It was like studying history.
---
#144 Posted: 06:34:50 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(THAT is an awesome outlook on it all, I hope storygirl isnt lost...)
---
#145 Posted: 07:05:13 28/07/2015
Hyena hums to himself as he walks down the hall. He soon catches a glimpse of the metallic TAD, he laughs, "Hehehe... There's a demon inside..." As he gets closer to the machine he gets louder, "There is so much god-d*mn weight on my shoulders, all I'm tryin' is to live my mother*ckin' life. I'm supposed to be happy but I'm only gettin' colder, wear a smile on my face but THERE'S A DEMON INSIDE!" Hyena stumbles up, screaming, "ALL THIS ANGER INSIDE!" Hyena gets only a few feet from TAD, "Let's go Lucifer." He mimics a gun with his hand and puts his finger against his temple, "PEW!"

Gregor growls, "The kid's way too far ahead!" Gregor holds his hand up and a dark blue light begins to illuminate from it. He throws it at the ground and a black fog explodes from the ball, quickly covering the facility in a dense grey. "Let's go joker!" Gregor runs down the hall.
---
Turtle Power.
#146 Posted: 13:02:03 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Joker takes point and starts his way into the facility (Herr your a borderlands psycho smilie and I like the five finger death punch reference) "As far as I remember unless a signal is output by the TAD then we have to direct link, if were lucky hyena will make enough of a disturbance to make it try to call authorities, we will hack right in redirect the call and get into the TAD" Joker put away his pistol, "no casualties"
---
#147 Posted: 14:24:12 28/07/2015
Clair sat up strait, "Who the hell is making all those stupid comments," then TAD turned around to face Hyena, "You're not staff," she added rather quietly.

TAD stepped toward Hyena, "You are trespassing on government property. Vacate the facility immediately or I will be forced to detain you," the legs shrink it down only a foot from its previous height. Slight fluxuation in visible light. Natural light being reduced. TAD brought its right arm around to grip the handle of the Tesla coil weapon to draw it. Holding it in a non-hostile position, it made another step toward the human.

"That tone sounded a little familiar, but from where?" Clair questioned herself on the matter.
---
#148 Posted: 17:17:06 28/07/2015
Thomas finally caught up to the building and took a good look. "Now what am i doing here?" he asked to himself as he walked towards the building and around it to see if he could find a ladder to the roof and succeeded by finding one at the back of the warehouse and then started climbing up.
---
#149 Posted: 20:42:26 28/07/2015
OCC: Haha, yeah. Hyena may or may not make it a common theme to sing songs to himself. Hyena's fighting style is based off of Drunken boxing and Wing chun, just be aware.

Hyena winks, "Come on you big lug..." hyena pulls his chain-blade from his back and rips the cord, bringing to life with a quiet whir, "Dance with me." Hyena takes a few step back, bobbing his head to non-existent music, "Gotta love the classics. You like drunken boxing?"

Genbu sighs, "Yeah, that would be good, but I'm afraid this thing is going to probably put up quite the fight. Good thing Hyena moves around like a wet noodle."
---
Turtle Power.
#150 Posted: 23:27:28 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"yeah, havent met a person yet who can land a solid blow on him yet," joker took out an old USB cable that was attached to his pad, "cover me make sure im not seen"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me