Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#101 Posted: 04:41:24 13/12/2014
Makil followed Cenor "I've heard about the darkness that's slowly covering the country, but I don't think that dragon everyone's after is the problem" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#102 Posted: 07:10:42 13/12/2014
Derrick could feel the pain die down, but he had sustained quite the injury from diving out after his favored toy. He still lay there, sulking to himself. He then thought, Look at me, not even able to thank the dragon who brought me into the darkness to protect me. Why did this have to happen to me? He was still un able to force his eyes open, in fact he began to feel the inside of his throat burn, Already? It must be the exposure to the light, increased my need to heal, which drew form my last feeding. I worry for George, sometimes I think I take too much... This new guy though... No I couldn't ask him of such a thing no doubt he'd deny it, thinking me a monster.

George had just flown over the buildings to see Kihei taking Derrick into the nearest building. He gasped as terror shot through him, Did he torture Derrick in the light, forcing him to burn?! Could he be conducting experiments on him!?... Or... Or did he help him? he didn't know which one to go with and flew down as fast as he could. Landing very roughly on the ground in front of the door. Coming in at a rapid pace, closing the door as fast as he could when seeing Derrick balled up on the floor, scales still red hot, "Derrick!" he then looked to Kihei, "What happened?" he kept his eyes on the unfamiliar dragon as he approached Derrick cautiously.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#103 Posted: 12:12:56 13/12/2014
"Your friend here was outside for some reason and it was hurting him, so I took him inside, my name is Kihei, its nice to meet you" Kihei said to George
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#104 Posted: 15:13:07 13/12/2014
Skyward flew back into the library. "Cenor must be ready by now." she reasoned. "Cenor?? CENOR???"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#105 Posted: 17:11:44 13/12/2014
George sighed in relief that Kihei was no threat to his personally titled little brother, "Oh thank you, but," he turned to Derrick and quickly lowered down next to him, "He's not healing... That means, oh we don't have time to talk it out," He reached down and forced Derrick to lift his head up to the right side of his own neck, "C'mon, you'll be ok," he had his own eyes closed when it happened, the scale piercing teeth sunk down under his skin. As the slow event progressed so did the red fading from Derrick's scales. Wing membrane returning from their singed reduced size out to full glory. He even managed to open his eyes, slow his breathing and relax.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#106 Posted: 18:18:50 13/12/2014
"He needed blood? He could have just asked me, I would have been happy to help him" Kihei said as he smiled at Derrick "I know how it feels to be helpless"
---
#107 Posted: 21:11:23 13/12/2014
A steady stream of tears ran the vamp-draco's face and onto George, "It's not that easy," George managed to speak softly, as not to bother Derrick, "You'd give up a lot more than you think. Sometimes it leaves me weak," he let out a soft chuckle, "And I'm a big guy... It's worth it though if it means he lives," he reached up with his left paw to rest it on Derrick's shoulder, "I found him... Hiding... Nearly 3 years ago now. I never asked him about his past, it seemed like it would be much more painful than the state he's in now," Derrick shifted up onto his legs, the motion made George wince a little again, "Never get use to that," he groaned a little with a light smile.
---
#108 Posted: 21:57:53 13/12/2014
"I wouldn't have cared, just knowing that I've helped someone" Kihei said
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7372
#109 Posted: 23:03:52 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I am here, Skyward." Cenor appeared in the doorway in the library and looked back, hoping the group of dragons were following him inside.
Starz landed outside the doors of the library castle and looked at Aretis. "I guess this is when you leave," she replied, a little annoyed, "since you don't like socializing with others."
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#110 Posted: 01:10:44 14/12/2014
Kumara and Shadow waited inside as others began to arrive.
"So, we aren't the only ones interested about this?" Shadow said calmly.
"I guess not," came her simple reply, "we should keep our distance though." Shadow slowly nodded and sat down. He knew Kumara hated being around 'nice' dragons, so he agreed to her command.
They both then waited for Cenor.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#111 Posted: 01:57:53 14/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor walked inside of the library and headed over to a large table near the wall of the library, surrounded by cushions and books. "Over here, young ones," he called.
#112 Posted: 02:01:51 14/12/2014
Makil went over to Cenor and sat down
---
#113 Posted: 02:04:21 14/12/2014
"You miss my point young one," George narrowed his eyes but not his seriousness, "If you don't have the extra blood, this could initially kill you," he then felt the pressure release from his neck. Derrick settled back into a prone position holding the dragon toy between his paws where he sighed deeply, "I appreciate the concern and the willingness to aid us, but I'm afraid you most likely would not have been able to handle the withdrawal," he was now holding the multi-puncture wound on the side of his neck, using the sand from the floor of the building to make solid disks of earth to cover the holes. He looked down to Derrick and noticed the dragon toy, "Why were you outside?"
---
#114 Posted: 02:12:02 14/12/2014
"Ok, well, by the looks of the area, my guess is it had something to do with that dragon toy I saw him holding when I helped him inside" Kihei said
---
#115 Posted: 02:24:21 14/12/2014
"Let's go Shads," Kumara said as she walked over and sat down across from Cenor, Shadow closely behind her.
"What did I tell you about calling me that?!" Shadow hissed. Kumara ignored him and gave her full attention to Cenor.
---
#116 Posted: 02:29:53 14/12/2014
Skyward followed. "When are we doing training?" she asked.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#117 Posted: 02:40:22 14/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I do not think we will be doing training today. Sit down Skyward." Cenor told her.
#118 Posted: 02:49:33 14/12/2014
"B-but you promised…" Skyward whimpered.
---
#119 Posted: 03:58:32 14/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Skyward, I have something very important to tell you and everyone. Please sit down, and we will discuss training afterwards." Cenor said.
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#120 Posted: 04:36:34 14/12/2014
After flying for a while, Luonazun finally arrived at the library. He noticed Cenor and a group of dragons were nearby, so the socially shy dragon kept the special light molecule manipulation spell in effect on himself in order to remain invisible in the library and look at some books in peace. He quietly and carefully roamed around the huge library until he came across the aisle filled with countless books that contained the many myths and legends of Siyalor. Luonazun scanned some of the books on the shelves, lightly chuckling in his mind when he sees a few books about himself. Well it's no wonder I'm considered a dragon of legend. After all, I am both one of the few true light dragons left out there, along with the fact I learned many of the most little-known secrets of light and darkness, plus very few living things have ever seen me before and witnessed my daily good deeds of healing those in need. I don't see why all of these things make me so special to have books written about me. I'm just a humble dragon, that's all I truly am. This echoed in his thoughts as he glanced at more books on the bookshelf. Suddenly, Luonazun spotted a book about Mariku, and the enigmatic dragon's emerald eyes formed a sad expression as he pulled the book out of the bookshelf and flipped through the pages, skimming through the harsh words written in the book about the dragon of darkness. Luonazun spoke to himself privately in his mind again in a sad tone while doing so. Not only am I just a humble dragon, but it's the same with Mariku. Sadly, he's forced to live a horrible life he didn't deserve. Almost all the dragons of Siyalor see him as "the evil dragon of the mists", and there's very few out there like myself who truly understand he is not who everyone else believes he is. The dark dragon is just like every other living thing... it breaks my heart knowing Mariku was always hated and shunned just for the fact he was born from those mists that once consumed my own home land a few years ago. It's no wonder his heart was later tainted, allowing him to easily be led astray into the path of corruption and doom, causing him to wreak indescribable chaos in Siyalor for several years. As a hatchling, all he ever really wanted was to be accepted. To be given the bountiful love, care, and affection every other baby dragon received. All Mariku ever got was nothing but hate, abuse, neglect, and many other horrible things he never deserved from the start... he was chased out of every single area of residence, forced out into the cold, dangerous world while he was still just a baby. He was forced to fend for himself. Forced to be alone, afraid, and miserable his whole life. The citizens of Siyalor were the ones who made Mariku into this "evil monster". It was never his fault to begin with whatsoever... I just pray it isn't too late by the time they realize this truth about him. While reading the book in his hands, his light-based invisibility spell makes the book look like it's floating in mid-air, and all the dragons who see this seem to always claim the library is haunted. So far, only the dragon elders secretly know the rarely-spotted dragon does this each time he visits the library just so he could study without anyone bothering him.

The moment he heard Isis call him cute, the comment catches Mariku off guard and causes his attack to backfire. Out of pure shock and confusion, he spits the deadly purple fire in another direction away from her, where it simply hits the cave wall, and nothing and nobody was hurt in the process. The tainted-hearted dragon growls in fury, perceiving the compliment as an insult instead, and he shoots a purple glare of frustration at the blushing dragon. "How dare you ridicule me, weakling! I am a powerful, evil dragon of the darkness! Evil villains are scary and frightening, and NOT cute!" He turns around, facing away from Isis, then growls again at her in annoyance. "I would kill you for angering me like this, but you're lucky you are in possession of the poison orb. It would be unwise for me to get in close range of you where you could inject poison into my system. Despite the fact I am able to freely come and go into the dark mists that are poisonous to you and everyone else, too bad poisons and I do not mix well together. Don't you dare think about following me anywhere else ever again, little one. Or else I might not be so merciful on you next time..." After giving Isis the warning, Mariku hastily runs away from her, flapping his leathery dark wings the moment he rushes out of the cave entrance, and swiftly flies away from the other, fleeing.
---
Meh....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:39:22 14/12/2014 by WhiteMageBakura
#121 Posted: 06:08:49 14/12/2014
Makil saw the book floating and walked over "Hello? Who are you?" He asked

Isis frowned "Poor guy, I'm going to follow him, he needs to know how I feel" She said as she flew after Mariku "Hey! You didn't let me finish! I know that you aren't evil! Nobody ever gave you a chance and now that I'm giving you one, you push me away! What I'm trying to say is... I love you!" She yelled as she caught up to Mariku
---
#122 Posted: 19:31:42 14/12/2014
OOC: "Lol... Dam-it... Eyebrawler, you are a ****Ing nut," legitimately what I said too. This is nothing negative trust me.

Derrick looked up to George who was now back to his full height, "I... I wanted to look outside... To see everyone in the light," he started a little choked up, tears still welled up in his eyes, "But the light burned, I panicked and jumped away from the window. I landed on my shelf... It broke, sending my dragon through the window," he curled his forelegs in to hold the toy closer to his chest, "I couldn't leave it out there, and I didn't want to have to ask someone passing by, besides I wouldn't even know if anyone was out there is I don't look again."

George lowered back down to be eye level with Derrick, "You were afraid some one would take it," he knew what Derrick was thinking for the most part. Derrick nodded tucking his head down on top of the hard stuffed dragon toy.

A few seconds of hiding his face, Derrick felt something touch his fore legs. It was somewhat soft, with few weighted points, four to be exact, but he only felt two of them touching his scales. He glanced up slowly to the the other dragon that resembled his own, "It... Its like us isn't it? Only opposite of who we are," Derrick made the connection easily. Drawing blood from George he was able to catch faint thoughts and short term glimpses of memories, but the memories were of ones he had been there for most of the time(making so many different vampire movie references with Derrick as we go here(this particular one was pulled from the Underworld series)).
---
#123 Posted: 22:23:28 14/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor sighed. "We're all wandering off, aren't we?" he murmured. He stood up, stretching his wings briefly.
#124 Posted: 23:57:58 14/12/2014
"Sorry sir, I just wanted to find out who is making themselves invisible" Makil said

Kihei looked at George "What's he talking about?" He asked
---
#125 Posted: 01:17:30 15/12/2014
"Please, I am not going to wait any longer with out an explanation!" Kumara growled irritably, "those scale-faced lizards can leave if they aren't interested." Kumara's patience was low and she was sure to erupt in anger any time soon.
---
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#126 Posted: 04:41:42 15/12/2014
OOC: Sorry, was busy this weekend. Will post tomorrow.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#127 Posted: 05:58:58 15/12/2014
Derrick looked up from the toys to the large darkening earth dragon standing next to him, "Can we go back to our house?" Seeing as they had actually entered the nearest building, which was not their current home.

George smiled to the almost child like dragon who often times like to call his little brother, "Yeah, we need to get out before the owner returns," he looked up to the shut door, "I've... I've got an idea... Not sure how effective it will be, but its definitely worth the shot," he returned the dragon toy of his to the satchel which also held the recently bought food items and the two books he had checked out from the library, walked over to the door while holding his wing out, "Stand under my wing, Derrick."

Derrick stood up, placing the toy up onto his back and following with the command, "I was under an umbrella, your wing is no more of a filter than that of the umbrella. How-?"

"Just one second," he paused for a second with a deep breath. When he opened his eyes, he looked to Derrick under his wing and motioned for the young dragon to look up. George's wing was now pitch black and radiating a dark mist of shadow, "I think I developed this... To protect you," George stated opening the door. The light shown into the house, but under his wing, it seemed no direct light brighter than a match could be seen. Derrick could not feel amy burning sensation what so ever.
---
#128 Posted: 06:08:09 15/12/2014
Kihei followed "Derrick, if you need me to, I can cool you off with an icy breeze" He said
---
#129 Posted: 23:11:25 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor sighed. He stretched his wings and suddenly, a few waves of calming energy expanded from him, passing over every creature in the area around him. Afterwards, he closed his wings and looked around at everyone who had turned to face him due to him letting out the waves of calming energy.
"I need to speak with all of you."
#130 Posted: 23:23:56 16/12/2014
"Of course sir" Makil said
---
#131 Posted: 00:41:08 17/12/2014
"Well, you have my attention," Kumara growled quietly. Shadow also waited in anticipation.
---
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#132 Posted: 04:13:39 18/12/2014
Luonazun was putting the book back into the same spot it came from in the bookshelf, and the book flew the opposite direction and out of his invisible hands when Makil suddenly spoke and startled the living daylights. When startled, he managed not to utter a single sound, other than the soft sound of the book falling onto the carpet floor. The currently invisible dragon was tensed and frozen on the spot, but the elder dragon's calming energies helped Luonazun to relax and ease his tension. While Makil and the others were distracted, the mysterious dragon of light quietly picked the book up and put it in its proper place in the bookshelf once again, and slowly backs farther away from the other dragons while remaining as quiet as a mouse. Staying in his invisible state, and in a farther distance away from the others now, he turns his full attention over to Cenor, curious about what the elder dragon is going to announce.

The words from the other dragon flying after the unfriendly dragon created a strange but intense impact on Mariku's heart. Nothing was noticeable to show this foreign warmth and fuzziness was changing him, other than the glowing yellow third eye on his forehead now beginning to flicker and fade for just a moment, and a transparent tear rolled down his cheek. The most terrifying moments of his first year of life then flashed by his mind's eye like a nightmare rapidly showing these images one by one in the fashion of a horror film, and it forced his corrupted side to shove the positive feelings aside. Mariku snarled with disbelief as he continued to attempt to fly away from Isis, his third eye now fully glowing once more, signifying he was in a tainted state once again. "It's over seventeen years too late to even bother giving me any chances now! I wanted to have the chance to at least try to belong when I was just a vulnerable hatchling of the dark mists, but I got the exact opposite from all the living creatures in these lands. You truly wish to give me what I desired a long time ago? Then you should've done it a long time ago while I was still seeking it! I'm used to being seen as a powerful creature born from the shadows of evil, because it is who I truly am. Now I yearn for nothing but revenge against all of Siyalor. I am never turning back from it! You and everybody else don't even realize you're all assisting me in getting vengeance against everything here just by hunting me down every single minute of time that passes by. By focusing solely on getting rid of me, you won't even realize the dark mists will consume every living thing in these lands until the very last minute of your very lives, and only I will be the lone survivor. I am one with the mists, which grants me the freedom to go in and out of the darkness as much as I please, doing so without a single effect or injury from the mists slowly sweeping over everything in existence. Even if you successfully strike me down, it won't have any effect on the dark mists. So either way, you are all doomed to a horrible fate, no matter whether it's by my fiery breath fueled by my desire for vengeance or the darkness slowly washing over everything in it's path!" Evil, insane laughter then bellowed out from Mariku's lungs and loudly erupted out of his mouth, and he flew even faster away from Isis, getting further away from her each second.
---
Meh....
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#133 Posted: 04:25:58 18/12/2014
Luonazun managed to back up right to where Aretis was lazily leafing through books. He flicked his ears and closed his book almost with an annoyed thump, put it back and looked at Cenor. Then he turned to face Luonazun directly. "Luonazun, if you want to stay hidden, you have to bend the light around the book to make it invisible too." He said in a lazy tone that neither had hostility nor warmth to it. It was just a relaxed but dry tone like one would make as a friend. "Well, it finally looks like Cenor's going to reveal what is troubling him so much." He muttered under his breath, turning his attention back to Cenor
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#134 Posted: 04:48:49 18/12/2014
Derrick shook his head, "No no..." He turned to face his savior, "I don't feel anything," he looked out into the light, "I'm not burning!" He was smiling big now, overcome with joy he stepped out into the lit area outside, which George followed keeping Derrick under his dark wing, "Haha, I'm outside, in the day time," he looked up to George, "How are you doing this?"

George shook his head, "I don't know, this new power thing just started up last year, I've been trying to figure it out for a while, but I now know it benefits you very well apparently," he replied to the best of his ability. George looked back to Kihei, "If I didn't say it before, ill say it now... Thank you for helping my little brother," smiled lightly with soft eyes and a dip of the head as in a shallow bow to the ice dragon.
---
#135 Posted: 04:49:48 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor sat down and looked at the younger creatures in front of him. "Before I tell you all, I must ask, have you heard of the darkness mist growing in the west of Siyalor?" he asked.
Starz sat down beside Aretis.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:56:32 15/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#136 Posted: 05:15:35 18/12/2014
"I'm sorry about what happened to you, but I couldn't do anything about it! I moved here a few years ago, not 17! I just want you to be happy, I don't want to hurt you! I want to be there for you whenever your feeling upset or lonely!" Isis yelled as she followed as fast as she could, barely catching up "Just let me show you how much I care about you"

Kihei smiled "Its no problem, I just saw that Derrick was in trouble, I'm glad he's happy now" He said

"I know about it, I also know about the dragon they believe has to do with it, but he can't be, based on records, he was looking for someone to call his family, he only turned evil because everyone shuned him" Makil said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:21:13 18/12/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
#137 Posted: 06:03:10 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: WhiteMage, I'm not exactly okay with your character Mariku knowing so much about the darkness mist.

Cenor shook his head. "You are incorrect." He stood up and turned around to a table, covered with a cloth, which was situated behind him. He pulled the cloth off and on the table sat a crystal globe. It was a communication globe, able to contact anyone else who had the same globe in all of Siyalor.
Cenor reached up and tapped the globe with a claw. The inside of the globe began to ripple, like there was water trapped inside. It shone with a blue light for a few seconds before an image of a dragon elder appeared in the globe.
"Elder of the Emerald City." Cenor bowed his head to them.
"Hello Cenor." The dragon elder replied. "How are-" He stopped, seeing a group of seated dragons, and griffin, sitting in front of Cenor. "Well, well. Hosting a class, Cenor?"
"I am telling them about the darkness mist." Cenor turned his back to the globe and faced the others. "Darkness mist has been creeping over our western borders of Siyalor for some time now. This darkness has slowly killed the land and brought darkness creatures with it. Up to now, the darkness has remained somewhat manageable with weak darkness creatures occasionally coming out in the night. However, they have been growing stronger. We have no idea who is behind this darkness mist. No creature has been able to venture into the mist without getting attacked by stronger darkness creatures."
The dragon elder inside the globe nodded. "Yes, yes...I have noticed many darkness creatures crawling up around the western mountains of the Emerald City. I have put more guards around the area, and the Siyalor armies are doing the best they can. Though the mist has been creeping closer and closer, though it does stop during the day due the light, but some of the darkness creatures have been leaving the mist and launching attacks, thankfully not in large groups." He paused again and looked down. "What we need...is someone...or some creatures...to find out is happening...to go...into the mist..."
"I have had the same idea, elder," Cenor interrupted.
"Oh?" The elder looked up. "And who would you send to do this dangerous task?" he asked.
Cenor looked up at the globe and straight into the elder dragon's eyes. "The young group with me right now."

"Wait, what?" Starz blinked and looked at Cenor.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:05:47 15/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#138 Posted: 11:34:33 18/12/2014
"Sounds like fun," Kumara smirked and turned to Shadow, "You will come alone too, won't ya Shads?" The dark dragon nodded subconsciously. How was he supposed to find out more when the darkness affected himself?
"Um, isn't it to dangerous though?" Shadow asked Cenor nervously. He saw Kumara roll her eyes at the corner of his vision.
---
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#139 Posted: 12:51:46 18/12/2014
OOC: I'm a bit confused, where exactly is each character?
---
I'm just... a guy...
#140 Posted: 23:47:07 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry that we left you behind.
I believe most characters are in the library.
#141 Posted: 02:46:04 19/12/2014
"Hopefully we can find something out" Makil said
---
#142 Posted: 04:28:06 19/12/2014
George gave a quick node once more before having to follow Derrick out away from the building, "Will you show me the library?" Derrick asked with a hop in his step, "It was always closed at night because of those creatures putting fear into the hearts and minds of the ones who worked there," he spoke with exaggerated sentences now.

"Of course, I don't really feel this power taking too much from me," George continued to walk with Derrick making sure he did not leave the space under his wing, "It is just this way," he used his head to gesture to the large building that was closest to the mountain.

The two have made their way in through the main doors and walked beyond the check out/in desk, "Seems like the light in here is all really reflected light, but I'll stay with you just in case."

Derrick smiled, "That's fine with me, brother," the term would always feel natural when it was spoken by the pair, "Hey," he looked over to the group of dragons just inside a door to the side of the library, "What's going on in there," without warning Derrick made a hasty turn and walk to the doorway to get a better look. Seeing the mix of dragons inside and the communication globe that held the moving images of the dragon on the other side, "They're talking about the mist, George," the dark scaled dragon added as he leaned over to make sure he caught what was being said.
---
#143 Posted: 04:42:48 19/12/2014
Kihei looked in the room "Hey, my friend Makil is in there" He said "I hope their not planning something dangerous without me"
---
#144 Posted: 04:55:39 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"It is dangerous." Cenor replied, "and that is why I have chosen you all." He looked up at the roof of the library. "I had a vision. A vision of a young group of dragons sailing over the land of Siyalor, facing the dark mist. It was a fuzzy vision, so I did not see things as clearly as usual." He looked down again. "I would go myself, but I am an old dragon, reaching the end of the my life. I would be no use out there in the battlefield with the Siyalor armies."
#145 Posted: 12:44:48 19/12/2014
"Well to be honest sir, but that doesn't even make a whole lot of sense," George's face full of concern, "I mean, sending in said, young, dragons to fight something we still know next to nothing about. Are you sure non-dark types can even go in there?" George stepped around the door to look Cenor in the eyes nor appropriately, "Do not think me rude for saying this, but you base this on a vision you had? How would that even be relevant?"
---
#146 Posted: 14:21:25 19/12/2014
Kumara began to think about the whole situation, "you never know unless you try." She said, answering George's first question. Shadow looked down, "but last time..." Shadow recalled the moment in which the dark energy affected him. He wasn't even close to mist! And it still affected him. Kumara somehow avoided the pain, in fact he forgot to ask.
"Hey, Kumara, you're a dark creature like me, so how come you weren't affected?" He asked, a little confused. Kumara raised a claw to her chin and thought.
"Well, I think my Energy Crystal started storing the excess energy, keeping my energy flow in check. So maybe if I give you the Energy Crystal, you won't be affected?" Now she had confused herself.
---
#147 Posted: 22:24:01 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor looked up at George. He ignored his last question and answered the first one. "Of course non-dark types can enter the mist. The Siyalor armies are out there battling and entering the mist, and they are non-dark type. Some of the creatures do not even have elements, yet they are battling."
The elder dragon inside the globe spoke up. "Are you sure about this, Cenor?"
Cenor nodded.
"Well, I have never doubted your ideas before, Cenor..." The elder dragon sighed and looked up. "Also, before I forget to say, we believe the mist is coming from Xabar."
"Xabar? Isn't it that place with the deadly spiked rocks or something?" Starz piped up.
The elder dragon nodded. "Yes. We also believe the mist has been taking over the north-west of Siyalor, and maybe some part of the continent above us, Elor."
"However, Elor isn't our land, nor the land we should be concerned about here." Cenor continued. "Our main priority is our land now, Siyalor." He looked at the younger dragons. "I know most of you here are powerful, much more powerful than the other younger dragons growing up here in Ceeador, and I believe in you all. That is why I am asking you to accept this quest. You will not be alone. Once you reach the Emerald City, the elder dragons there will help you prepare."
#148 Posted: 01:46:47 20/12/2014
"I will gladly accept this quest," Kumara proudly stated, "Shads and I will do what we can. It's about time our lives got interesting." Shadow just sighed. Of cause he would help, however, he couldn't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen.
"Yeah, I'll help," Shadow finally agreed, "when do we start?"
---
#149 Posted: 02:29:57 20/12/2014
"Well I can't allow them to go alone," George stepped into the room, "I've been across some of this land, even Derrick takes night runs, going further than I do. He's pretty fast for a little one, not only that," he looked down to the little dark water dragon, "He is no normal water dragon," he nodded to Derrick in a questioning manor. Derrick nodded back sitting down, still under George's wing and started breathing deeply as if bracing himself, "He was turned, a little after I had arrived here I Siyalor. He is the only dragon I've met like this, and I've tried to figure out some things around it all," he began to drop his wing. Derrick seemed to flinch hard as it began. The shadow haze from George's wing faded; Derrick was now breathing heavily as the burning sensation started up on his sides. His scales shortly started turning red, "Go," George added.

Derrick's eyes shot open as they glowed a dim red now, and he shot across the room, past the globe to what shade there was from the bookshelves. His speed left him a blur as he bolted by to keep from his pain. He was still holding back a cry, but his pain was apparent. The redness dulled out to the dark blue it originally was. George started slowly for Derrick, "Still don't know what to call this change of his," he halted by Cenor, holding his wing up, "It's steadily effecting me too, but not to what he is," his wing made a quick shadow flare, "I'm earth dragon by blood?"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me