Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Army of Darkness Returns... [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#101 Posted: 00:49:03 10/08/2014
Quote: Skyhunter
*With a glint in his eye and smirk upon his muzzle, Foxtail took a mighty leap miles high into the air, hung there for a brief moment, then dove back down, bending a water shield around himself to protect from inflaming as he reached terminal velocity. Winding up another punch, he then struck the ground with great force, leaving a crater in his wake upon impact. If the massive shockwave that resulted wasn't enough to wipe out most, if not all, of Shadme's earthbound allies, it was no matter; he still had a few more tricks up his furry sleeves.*

My body is a quantum existence not bound by four-dimensional time-space. Teleporting or intangibility could easily allow one to survive that, so I did both.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#102 Posted: 00:59:25 10/08/2014
I'm pretty much a ghost, that's easily avoidable.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#103 Posted: 01:42:44 10/08/2014
Not the mention the fact that my "physical" existence within your perception of reality is really made of basically bits of quantum data, so a strong defense and plus regeneration also make your attack less dangerous.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8128
#104 Posted: 02:30:44 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
And I can fly. So yeah, nice try.
You've made a biiiig mistake, fox-face. Mess with the bull, you'll get the horns. And I gave you the option to go, which you foolishly decided to take lightly. The Allegiant and Darkness Army will not let you off easy.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7187
#105 Posted: 03:01:33 10/08/2014
*watches everyone from a distance while I decide what to do next*
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9023
#106 Posted: 03:32:48 10/08/2014
A sphere of pure life energy encased the young fennec as he crouched in the crater, rendering the Hunter's rifle shot null. As the dust cleared, he still seemed miraculously unscathed, save for a sore fist. At Shadme's remark, he took to the air once more to come face-to-face with her. His rancid carrion-tinged breath would most likely be wreaking havoc on her nostrils.

"Ya think that's the extent of my power? Honey, that's just the tip of the iceberg, a slap on the wrist compared what I can do. And you know what I say to your little warning? I say 'bring it on!' I'm a one-fox army here, and even if ya did manage to take me down, the Status Quo is God, and I'd just be back on my paws ready to take on another day in a matter of minutes. " Foxtail boasted to the dark general, and in a surprising turn of events, actually started preaching how ridiculous this whole situation was, something quite out-of-character for him to do, might I add.

"You're all fighting a useless war anyway. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose. And if you're doing it to 'take over darkSpyro', or whatever, even if you manage to dominate a few topics, it's still just words on a screen. Congratulations, you've accomplished nothing."

"So you and your little Allegiant can take your 'war', roll it up, and shove it up your collective asses. Maybe then you'll go do something productive with your life." And with that, he promptly descended to the surface and walked away with his head held high. "Come on, Sky, let's leave these schmucks to their game. We got no business here." I myself was completely dumbfounded by his speech, and felt I needed to reevaluate my life. And as we both left with our dignities still intact, an indestructible halo of ignorance blessed us both. Any kind of retaliation the others could muster would be nullified by the forces of Reality.

[OOC: While I was thinking up potential responses for this thing, I slowly realized: "This is ****ing retarded." So I decided to stop before I even started. I regret nothing. And did I mention that Foxtail can break the Fourth Wall?]

#partykill
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:37:48 10/08/2014 by Skyhunter
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#107 Posted: 03:38:37 10/08/2014
Just put me in as the Bunchie King, ok?
---
now its time to get funky
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#108 Posted: 03:40:30 10/08/2014
*waddles up to the army of darkness*

Hello, I am Bandana Dee, a representative from the Royal Army of King Dedede. I have a message from the King...

*pulls out scroll and opens it*

"Hello, dark-dwellers! It is I, King Dedede! Now, I understand that you are a very large army, and that you like darkness, and you hate Light, and therefore Pit. Now, back in my brawl days I gave the angel boy plenty of wallops with my trusty hammer, so I can assume you I don't like him. Now, I propose an alliance. We can supply you with food, drink, and shelter, and in exchange we merge our ranks! We shall call it: The Royal Army of Darkness! So what do you say!

So, how about it?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#109 Posted: 03:52:20 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
...I am literally dumbfounded at how you took all the time to write that. Seriously? And get your points straight! The war is over- this topic is a symbol of our struggle. We were seeking no trouble, no conflict, merely speaking and you waltz up to us and threaten us. I didn't even want to "fight". You're the one who should find something better to do, honestly.

HopefullyIdon'tsoundtoomadoops
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9023
#110 Posted: 04:03:48 10/08/2014
I'd just like to say, I was horribly late on posting the first time, and joined in, thinking it was still going on... literally one second later, I find out it's over. Welp, too late now! I just rolled with it, thinking some kinda war was still happening, and judging by how other factions were still up in arms, I'd say it was a reasonable assumption.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:06:34 10/08/2014 by Skyhunter
#111 Posted: 04:08:14 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
*waddles up to the army of darkness*

Hello, I am Bandana Dee, a representative from the Royal Army of King Dedede. I have a message from the King...

*pulls out scroll and opens it*

"Hello, dark-dwellers! It is I, King Dedede! Now, I understand that you are a very large army, and that you like darkness, and you hate Light, and therefore Pit. Now, back in my brawl days I gave the angel boy plenty of wallops with my trusty hammer, so I can assume you I don't like him. Now, I propose an alliance. We can supply you with food, drink, and shelter, and in exchange we merge our ranks! We shall call it: The Royal Army of Darkness! So what do you say!

So, how about it?

Heh, it's not necessarily that I hate Pit. And this "Kirby Persona" thing doesn't seen to be our style. I won't speak for all of our army, though. I'll get back to you on that. Prex, Doomslicer? Opinions?

Quote: Skyhunter
I'd just like to say, I was horribly late on posting the first time, and joined in, thinking it was still going on... literally one second later, I find out it's over. Welp, too late now! I just rolled with it, thinking some kinda war was still happening, and judging by how other factions were still up in arms, I'd say it was a reasonable assumption.

Heh, yeah I understand. I'm just goin' along with my role here, nothing personal. You're always a fun opponent.
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#112 Posted: 04:16:55 10/08/2014
[User Posted Image]

Leaving this here because... I don't even know.
#113 Posted: 04:30:44 10/08/2014
Eh, we're doing this whole war thing for a slight rush of power and fun.
AND TO PROTECT THE DRAGON TORQUE
---
#114 Posted: 05:30:24 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
@Isis Ahahaha, I love it too!
@Doom Pretty much.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#115 Posted: 15:14:00 10/08/2014
Up to you Leader, I'm personally indifferent about it.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#116 Posted: 19:07:04 10/08/2014
Regarding the army of Waddle Dees... To be honest, they don't seem like a very formidable force (unless Meta-Knight is included, he would be a very worthy addition to our ranks).
Don't close off all negotiations, but for now, I believe they will not benefit us very much.
And with all due respect, I don't want to belong to a royal army.
That would just bind us up.
---
#117 Posted: 20:20:15 10/08/2014
We are NOT an army of Waddle Dees. We are an army of Dedede's men and women, basically every enemy that you fight in the Kirby games is a part of our legion, and the pink puffball himself.
---
nyeheheheheh

xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#118 Posted: 20:28:50 10/08/2014
We are NOT an army of Waddle Dees. We are an army of Dedede's men and women, basically every enemy that you fight in the Kirby games is a part of our legion, and the pink puffball himself.

That's meee!!
---
now its time to get funky
#119 Posted: 20:44:19 10/08/2014
Ooh now that does change things...
Kirby is one of the most terrifying and powerful creatures I have ever encountered, he would be a great ally.

I still don't know if we want to be considered royal forces, how much dependence we retain is a large factor.
---
#120 Posted: 21:20:55 10/08/2014
*Kracko Jr. flies up, drops a scroll, and flies away*

The scroll reads...

"Optimally, I believe we should be 50/50 on independence & shares in the army, but if you wish to have 51 percent and us to have 49 percent, that is possible as well. This is of course, negotiable."

King Dedede

So?
---
nyeheheheheh

#121 Posted: 22:19:25 10/08/2014
We're a dark and ancient elite army of individuals blackened by corruption and sorrow. We really don't want to be half-owned by a king of a sugar bowl world (though I won't deny it can take turns for the nightmarish at points).

However, each member is free (as far as I'm aware) to join other, non-conflicting armies if they wish at the same time as serving here, so you may be able to recruit some of our members. I certainly wouldn't mind being an ally of that pink demigod, though I don't support the whole Army of Darkness merging with you.
---
#122 Posted: 22:38:36 10/08/2014
What a shame. I guess we will just have to join another army. Bye bye! *waddles away, but not before throwing a Gordo at Doomslicer*
---
nyeheheheheh

#123 Posted: 23:30:15 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Excuse me, but was that a Gordo? Thank goodness Doomslicer is invulnerable.
We're keeping an eye on you now.
---
#124 Posted: 23:43:38 10/08/2014
Actually not really invulnerable, however the details behind that are best left hidden.
This, in King Dedede's hand is a Gordo:
[User Posted Image]

Spikey or stabby things aren't too big a threat to me (plus the fact that you know, I just teleported out of the way), due my anatomical structure, and my pipeline is currently intact and thus should easily provide me with enough Reizu to regenerate any annoying, gaping holes in my body without too big of a problem. Regeneration likewise does have its limitations, but I don't think I need worry about them here. Worse case scenario I get synthetic replacements.
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#125 Posted: 03:01:02 11/08/2014
I like how I pretty much started this trend and yet I don't fully understand it myself
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#126 Posted: 03:18:24 11/08/2014
This is pretty much one of the few trends I've actually really joined in on.
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#127 Posted: 03:35:24 11/08/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
Too much Ripto. My fellow users hiding in shadows and darkness, I speak to you. We must protest this blandness- every avatar is the same- by rising up and showing off our creativity in our avatars. Created in the ashes of the powerful Darkness Army of old, we may be the only hope.

-Shadmé and Dark Pit

Our Army:
ShadowMewX/Shadmé and Dark Pit
Doomslicer/Karasu
IsisStormDragon the Bringer of Freedom and Planets
prextail202 the Creepypasta Commander
spyrolvr96 the Negotiator
Dark Bro/Stripe
Will171717 the Hunter

We are allied with the Anti-Ripto Army and its supporters.

AHEM
I don't see my name on there!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#128 Posted: 04:22:22 11/08/2014
Quote: Doomslicer
Actually not really invulnerable, however the details behind that are best left hidden.
[User Posted Image]

Spikey or stabby things aren't too big a threat to me (plus the fact that you know, I just teleported out of the way), due my anatomical structure, and my pipeline is currently intact and thus should easily provide me with enough Reizu to regenerate any annoying, gaping holes in my body without too big of a problem. Regeneration likewise does have its limitations, but I don't think I need worry about them here. Worse case scenario I get synthetic replacements.

OP much? Fine, if you want one-dimensional god-powers that make you the anime equivalent of Superman, have it your way.
---
nyeheheheheh

#129 Posted: 12:57:04 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
@Windumup Welcome back, Dark Palutena.
@HCI Meh, Doomslicer, HCI does have a point...
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#130 Posted: 14:29:09 11/08/2014
So....is it too late to join?
---
#hu
#131 Posted: 14:40:23 11/08/2014
Quote: Doomslicer
[User Posted Image]

OP much? Fine, if you want one-dimensional god-powers that make you the anime equivalent of Superman, have it your way.

*Semi in-character*
Actually perhaps OP by certain franchises standards but all those are powers from that anime (and all of the Dragon Knights have similar powers as Karasu, though he may be the strongest. And they're still badly outmatched by their foe the Shangri'La, who are even more insanely powerful. Needless to say the battles are pretty epic.) and there are some major limitations, I just have kept silent on them for tactical purposes and as they aren't too applicable in this current situation.
However if you must know one of the limits to regeneration it is that I can't regrow amputated limbs unless I can reattach them within time (though synthetic replacements are an option), I can only repair say, giant gaping holes in my body or similar. An injury from transposition error is unregeneratable as well.
I'm not truly OP, I've just kept quiet on certain weaknesses, and I'm just an entirely different form of existence so it's only natural that certain weaponry isn't very effective.

But if us Dragon Knights are considered too OP, I suppose I could dispose of my pipeline, thus adding a major handicap to myself (the pipeline is a miniscule portal connected to my suit that provides sustenance from La'Cryma, without which my regeneration is a lot slower and takes a lot more energy, and in general I will have less energy, along with the inability to transport fully into other universes or timelines without help, and there are some other dangers I'd rather not speak on, though I'm still a force to be reckoned with).
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:43:32 11/08/2014 by Doomslicer
#132 Posted: 15:46:36 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rickorio

It's never too late!
---
#133 Posted: 16:33:16 11/08/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
Quote: Rickorio

It's never too late!

Yay! Count me in!

I am the Supreme Dragonlord
---
#hu
#134 Posted: 18:03:50 11/08/2014
I am Karasu, Dragon Knight of La'Cryma, sworn guardian of the Dragon Torque, and DJ for this and other armies (if you wish to request a lie motif or similar, //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=106338 ).
What universe [i.e. series] do you hail from? [I'm from Noein]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:44 11/08/2014 by Doomslicer
#135 Posted: 19:02:14 11/08/2014
Um.....I'm not from a series.
---
#hu
#136 Posted: 19:11:10 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I hail from Kid Icarus. Well, Dark Pit does. I sort of do.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me