Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 293 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6661
#14601 Posted: 00:59:33 01/01/2014
Last hours to finish this 2013, and begin a new chapter in my life: year 2014. On the East side, it's 2014. So much happiness waiting for the new year.

Here, the last posts of 2013, and then, open the first posts of 2014.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#14602 Posted: 01:07:55 01/01/2014
wrong gif.
i-i just can't hold it anymore. I'm sorry. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:27 01/01/2014 by parisruelz12
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#14603 Posted: 01:08:10 01/01/2014
I forgot how big of a deal this is.
I prefer if we just spent this as another day.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#14604 Posted: 01:08:55 01/01/2014
My job sucks. My boss sucks. My co-workers suck. Working New Years Day sucks. Everything sucks....even the goddam vacuum cleaner sucks... I still won't start drinking. smilie Hangovers suck too! This is a suck-ish thought...omg! ^.^
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#14605 Posted: 01:10:20 01/01/2014
Quote: MoonHorizons
Quote: IsisStormDragon
im a psychopath on my way down to mess up your lego sets

- - -

Gods, I feel so on edge, and my mom has finally taken notice... And I'm too scared to say a single word, afraid it will just dissolve into another meaningless rant, that he will hear. I am in no mood to talk.

you're gonna have to get through my minefield of lego bricks if you wanna mess up my sets.

challenge accepted
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#14606 Posted: 01:12:07 01/01/2014
Goodbye everyone, I am appalled by the people in this community. I see nothing but snobbish, holier than thou jerks. I can't honestly believe that you all can be so cruel. What you've said to me is terrible. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. So, I'm not posting my dragons as I fully expect this post to be deleted, but so long as the Mods get my message, that's fine. It isn't the first time I've been deleted, granted that was because of a rule that HAD NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET. But clearly, I should have known better. But I've got to be frank, within the past year, this community has really gone down the dump shoot. This is getting beyond stupid, and that's why I am leaving now. I'll find better resources somewhere else, where I'm not treated like an inadequate child for speaking. I'll never recommend this website. Ever.

http://margalite.webatu.com/goodbye.html HAS SWEARS BE CAREFUL
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12233
#14607 Posted: 02:23:03 01/01/2014
finally, i dont actually have to write my goodbye letter to darkspyro.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#14608 Posted: 03:23:17 01/01/2014
Quote: Wild
Goodbye everyone, I am appalled by the people in this community. I see nothing but snobbish, holier than thou jerks. I can't honestly believe that you all can be so cruel. What you've said to me is terrible. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. So, I'm not posting my dragons as I fully expect this post to be deleted, but so long as the Mods get my message, that's fine. It isn't the first time I've been deleted, granted that was because of a rule that HAD NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET. But clearly, I should have known better. But I've got to be frank, within the past year, this community has really gone down the dump shoot. This is getting beyond stupid, and that's why I am leaving now. I'll find better resources somewhere else, where I'm not treated like an inadequate child for speaking. I'll never recommend this website. Ever.

I'm...not.....
---
you never saw me
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#14609 Posted: 03:44:00 01/01/2014
Quote: I-Brawler

I'm...not.....

Read the spoiler.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:59 01/01/2014 by somePerson
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#14610 Posted: 04:16:08 01/01/2014
Quote: somePerson
Quote: I-Brawler

I'm...not.....

Read the spoiler.

Spoiler was read.
---
you never saw me
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#14611 Posted: 04:24:16 01/01/2014

THANK YOU FOR FINDING THE BEST SITE FOR FREE LAUGHS FOR ME.

YOU FIND THE BEST SITES EVER.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#14612 Posted: 04:38:41 01/01/2014
It's almost over, finally. For better or worse, 2013 is about to be over for me. Nothing else will be able to happen to me in 2013. I made it through. I won.

Now let's hope 2014 is better.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#14613 Posted: 05:09:29 01/01/2014
*Prepares for flood of 'Happy New Year' topics*
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6661
#14614 Posted: 05:14:34 01/01/2014
Hey Darkspyro.net:

Happy new year smilie. I wish of all of you the best of the best for your lives in this new year. Big successes for the future, that each new year is a new chapter of opportunities & other good things. Care much with your lives.

Sincerely: Your friendly changeling user smilie.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#14615 Posted: 06:35:31 01/01/2014
Ooooo! AS is starting an hour earlier again so I'll be able to record more episodes of my favorite shows they cut out in December!
Happy new year indeed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And happy new year to everyone!
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:36:00 01/01/2014 by LevanJess
#14616 Posted: 06:58:10 01/01/2014
body horror art (particularly one of my characters with a very ??? "power" may become my new thing
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#14617 Posted: 08:39:19 01/01/2014
What could have made this new year great was to be able to spend it with you.

~

Thank goodness 2013 is over.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#14618 Posted: 09:34:15 01/01/2014
Thank God 2013 is over. Now it's time for homecoming.
AWESOME!!!! Unless my date bails
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#14619 Posted: 10:36:59 01/01/2014
I can only take so much of this ****. >__>
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#14620 Posted: 12:53:42 01/01/2014
For the first time in ages I've found an avatar that I want to keep for a few days.
(I wonder how that'll work out)
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#14621 Posted: 14:03:23 01/01/2014
It's weird that a conversation like this has made me feel closer to you than ever.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#14622 Posted: 15:36:17 01/01/2014
I need to go to the ****ing hospital? Does that not make any sense to you?
---
BREATHE AIR.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#14623 Posted: 18:49:23 01/01/2014

So you are resigning your mod-ship too?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#14624 Posted: 18:57:38 01/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

So you are resigning your mod-ship too?

good lord how can you not tell that wilds joking

~~~~~~

first post of the yearrrrrrrr
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#14625 Posted: 19:08:24 01/01/2014
Why the hell are these word advertisements showing up?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#14626 Posted: 20:43:39 01/01/2014
Typical. You both complain that I'm anti-social and that I should talk to people and hang out with y'all, but when I do, you ditch me for somebody else or each other. Idiots.
-----------------------------
Everyone around me is in a relationship, and I'm over here like, "Look at the pretty snow"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#14627 Posted: 00:32:07 02/01/2014
Jealous much.
You don't ****ing understand my feelings.
You don't know how I feel.
And you don't understand how I feel when my friends don't even give me support about this situation.
I thought you would be ok with it, since I'm getting over him.
But you're not.
You're just angry.
You don't understand.
Why am I even with you?
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#14628 Posted: 00:39:46 02/01/2014
Am I the only one who finds it annoying how some people automatically assume everyone's a selfish asshole, like them?

For example, let's say there's a picture about some kids bullying a small kid. Another kid or adult comes over and they chase the bullies away. You'd probably think that's the right thing to do, right? You might say you would do the same thing if you were in that situation.

But then there's always that one douchebag who likes to come over and say, "OMG U WOULDNT DO THAT U SELFISH HYPOCRITE!!!" I mean wtf? What do they know about those people? Nothing, all they know is what the inside of their own ass looks like.

Yeah, most of them MIGHT not do it. Yeah, they might be lying. But why assume that EVERYONE who says they would help are just lying? Some of those people are genuine and WOULD help if they could. Is politeness, honesty, and courtesy such a foreign concept to some of you people? Is it not possible to be a kind in your ****ed up worlds?

I see it all the time. Really just grinds my gears a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not all about you, man. :/
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:51 02/01/2014 by LevanJess
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#14629 Posted: 01:14:14 02/01/2014
"Other people have it worse than you, you know!"

Yes. Yes I do.

But my life is still pretty miserable thanks to my lovely depression. Is my pain not real to you?
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#14630 Posted: 04:51:24 02/01/2014
Well I think I messed that up. I didn't describe myself well.....

I made myself seem worse than I actually am.....

Hopefully it doesn't come across that way.....

;~;

OMG. Mini Me!!!
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:51 02/01/2014 by Bash28
#14631 Posted: 05:36:45 02/01/2014
Well I put myself in a hole. Damn me and my urge to organize that wind up screwing up my Paint tool SAI
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#14632 Posted: 06:22:33 02/01/2014
sometimes i forget that spyro the dragon sold 4.832 million+ copies
and that ripto's rage soild 3.451 million+
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7838
#14633 Posted: 06:46:45 02/01/2014
sometimes i forget that spyro the dragon sold 4.832 million+ copies
and that ripto's rage soild 3.451 million+

woah whut
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#14634 Posted: 07:02:01 02/01/2014
THEY DID
no wonder the games got so many reboots pfft

---

eventually im going to explode emotionally.
why school so stressful and why can't i properly function with it right now
i wish i was homeschooled since beginning or something
maybe that would've been a better circumstance
dumb what ifs just make things more depressing

---

all this niceness really motivates but i'm so crappy at returning it that in the end i just feel inadequate all over again, but it helps i just wish i could help people in return better or something...
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#14635 Posted: 14:28:36 02/01/2014
I don't like how often I criticize myself.
I don't like how often I get myself down.
I don't like how I believe these insults I tell myself.
I don't like how these negative things can impact me when I know they are not all true. That the ones that are, aren't a big deal.

I should play some happy video game to see if I can stop demoralizing myself.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#14636 Posted: 14:58:46 02/01/2014
I like how people use the current year to prove a point about something. The year has nothing to do with how some people feel about an issue. "Seriously, it's 2014." So that suddenly makes you right because you know what year it is? The year isn't going to change anything, and it shouldn't. People were entitled to their own opinions then and still are now, and saying that the year should make them think the way you do is just a weak argument. Come up with something better to back up your opinion. If you don't have anything, shut up, because you sound so stupid.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7838
#14637 Posted: 16:51:17 02/01/2014
Oh ****, it's Friday already?! Well I just lost a whole day of studying. Goddammit.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#14638 Posted: 18:21:48 02/01/2014
While I don't believe that a simply telling a child not to do something bad doesn't work, you have to beat the message into their prepubescent heads. BUT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LITERALLY BEAT THEM.

****in' school district.
---
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#14639 Posted: 19:28:41 02/01/2014
I've been wondering why the conceiving of human beings and violence are always seen as bad things.

Is it because of the things they're associated with? If we can teach people the right morals and tell them what to take morals from and what not to take morals from instead of blocking everything we think is bad and actually realize that children aren't as weak as we think and are capable of understanding deep philosophical meanings, i'd think our generation might be better.

Maybe that's just me though.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#14640 Posted: 22:52:30 02/01/2014
Thanks my friend for helping me with my SAI problem.
------------------------

Oh you just butted your ass into a conversation about my orthodontist appointment about "god". News flash idiot that I'm some ****ing how related too, did have to ass in and act like you ****ing know everything and drag irrelevant **** into someone else's conversation? Nope. Then shut the **** up and continue what the **** was your business.
----------------------------

I don't like how my ortho does her job. I mean she's a nice person and all. But all the time I go those appointments I'm in grouch mode with suicidal pains. No one likes a grouchy side of me. It's like I'm never EEEEVEER the same again after that.
----------------------------

I only trust you with my money because you actually some miracle to pay me back. Unlike some ass hole that most likely came to us about our cash to get cancer in a stick and never pay us back.
---
icon from Empoh
#14641 Posted: 22:55:49 02/01/2014
Whenever i read reviews about this game, I honestly wonder if they've ever even played it. I mean half the information is wrong, anyways. -_~
---
#14642 Posted: 23:47:26 02/01/2014
And that's how I learned how to survive!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#14643 Posted: 23:49:22 02/01/2014
If this snow keeps up, I might have to call off work tomorrow. *smiles*
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#14644 Posted: 00:13:30 03/01/2014
Oh god, is that a fever already...
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#14645 Posted: 01:13:30 03/01/2014
If I don't get this one dog I swear

it's a rare one but I think I'll be able to get it
First | Previous | Page 293 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me