Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 29 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1401 Posted: 01:52:10 17/11/2014
"For now but what if he betrays us?" Rose said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1402 Posted: 01:59:39 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry Rose. We got the elephants. We even got a polar bear. The first sign of treason, and my part of the deal is off!" Sybil explained, understanding Rose's predicament.
"And we still have Cairo. I must say I'm confused of why would Shadow allow a fight between Jet and him, knowing that Cairo would win." she then confessed, obviously very uneased with that. At least if Cairo went back as the leader, the Haven could still continue, even if Shadow was allowed to roam free.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1403 Posted: 05:13:23 17/11/2014
"I am to and I don't like it." Rose said.
---
SC
#1404 Posted: 05:28:59 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil understood, and tried to calm her down.
"I know you are worried, but he gave me his word. That is something sacred in the Animal Kingdom. He wont hunt you down anymore, nor any of our friends. And once Cairo recovers..." But Sybil then remembered something extremely important. The last part of Shadow's deal was for Cairo never to take away Jet's position as leader, so why would he want them to fight? The orca rule was to follow whoever won a fight, that was beyond Shadow or herself.

After a short pause, she needed to take the doubt off her mind.
"Stay here Rose. I'll be right back." she said, giving her a quick pat and climbing down the tree, right into the jungle once again.
"Shadow! Shadow? This isn't over. There is something important you should know!" Sybil said, afraid of how he would respond with that new information.
---
#1405 Posted: 05:39:53 17/11/2014
"You called?" Shadow said.
---
SC
#1406 Posted: 05:48:05 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes indeed. You must know that in the orca community, they have a rule. If Cairo wins the battle that means he will become leader again, so, that part of the deal must be off... But, if Jet is not leader anymore, that won't affect your freedom to roam between islands, and I will make sure Cairo understands it." Sybil said, sounding determined. With Cairo being the leader again, it would restore his self esteem, not to mention that the treacherous Jet would be treated as an outcast again, which Sybil really wanted after such betrayal.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:49:26 17/11/2014 by Felines
#1407 Posted: 06:17:17 17/11/2014
"I know the orca way you fool! Ahmm...........I apologize I'm not quite used to this." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1408 Posted: 06:23:18 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil was more confused as ever. Was Shadow apologizing? He was seriously trying to be polite? She tried not to think things through too hard or she could get a headache.
"There is no doubt in my mind Cairo would resume his leadership position, but just so you know, Jet will still be allowed in the pod." Sybil then said, imagining that he didn't want Jet to be banished.
---
#1409 Posted: 07:07:08 17/11/2014
"Fine then. As long as he is still around. But I do want to see the battle myself." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1410 Posted: 07:25:34 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
With that comment, the only thing Sybil could think of was that Shadow enjoyed violence. Why else would he insist so much of being present during the battle?
"Alright then. Now it's finally settled. That is all." Sybil concluded, turning around and heading for the tree, glad that things worked out.

"Well Rose. It's finally done. No more pursuing. No more revenge. Everything will be back to normal on time, save of course, that we'll have to learn to live with Shadow." Sybil confessed, as she entered the cavity of the tree.
"You can finally roam free without worrying about him anymore." Sybil then explained, very sure that Shadow's word was genuine.
With all that over, she could see Cole behind Rose, so deep in sleep that he was completely oblivious of all that took place. Sybil had a really tough time, and she was so tired herself that she went to sleep as well, so suddenly, that it almost looked like she collapsed.
---
#1411 Posted: 17:59:56 17/11/2014
Rose looked at Shadow. "I still don't trust you like Sybil does!"
---
SC
#1412 Posted: 18:41:11 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil and Cole were still sound asleep. Cheryl was still goofing off somewhere. Cairo finally managed to find a place to heal. Ami reached the island, but she didn't know where the kea tree was, so she had to look for it. As for Sholeh, she was still trapped in the mazy tunnel, starving, and almost losing her sanity trying to get out. Only Whirlpool could get her out. For now, she wasn't a threat anymore.
---
#1413 Posted: 18:54:06 17/11/2014
Shadow looked up. "Oh I asure you you are safe." He said. "Just watch your back." He then went back into the jungle.

"I will never trust you Shadow!!" Rose said.
---
SC
#1414 Posted: 19:06:18 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Ami flew carefully in the jungle. Shadow already left, but once the seagull saw a tiger head sticking out a tree, she already knew who that was.
"Oy miss Rose? Is this the kea tree?" she asked, but quickly talked again before she could answer.
"Never mind. Where is the mistress? Mr Sayan told me everything that happened. He is worried sick about you two." Ami then explained, being extremely concerned herself. She couldn't see Sybil sleeping behind Rose where she was standing.
---
#1415 Posted: 20:29:03 17/11/2014
"I'm ok Ami. I have friends here that helped me escape Jet and the mongoose." Rose said. "Sybil is sleeping behind me. But the only Keas here at the moment was Cole." She was getting tired as well. "I miss Sayan."
---
SC
#1416 Posted: 20:46:44 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Ami was relieved that everyone was alright, though a little confused. A mongoose? We're the rumors true? And Jet, a traitor? It was too much to think about, but at least Sybil and Rose were safe in that tree, unaware of Sybil's little deal.
"Thank you miss Rose. I will let Mr. Sayan know." she said, flying off.
---
#1417 Posted: 00:14:55 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Read the PM.

Sybil was still sound asleep, but she hasn't eaten since yesterday, so she gradually began to wake up. She saw that Rose was still there, so she pretended to sleep further. Poor Rose probably was still too scared of Shadow to come down.
---
#1418 Posted: 02:11:51 18/11/2014
By now Rose was fast asleep. The events of the past days were tramatising to her. Her tail swayed in the wind.
---
SC
#1419 Posted: 02:43:49 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
When Sybil realized Rose was asleep as well, she left the cavity of the tree and gathered some seeds. Se climbed down the tree and proceeded to gather some berries to eat along. The Haven had a lot of fruits and seeds too, but it didn't have any berries. They were delicious. With her stomach full, Sybil then headed to the beach once again, certain that there was nothing to be afraid of now.

She gazed at the almost white sands, and could see a little green speck in the horizon that was her dear sanctuary. But now the orcas had Jet as a leader, and Cairo was still recovering. Plus the bridge was still broken. There was no way she could return there for the time being. She entered the water a little to refresh her paws, wondering where Cairo was resting, and what was Jet doing with the pod right now. It was better if he didn't show up. She was so angry at him at the moment that Sybil was certain she would insult him if he showed his face at that very moment.
---
#1420 Posted: 03:17:27 18/11/2014
Soon Rose awoke and stretched. Her fur was a little messy.
---
SC
#1421 Posted: 03:25:03 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued watching to the horizon and wondered if she could use the broken bridge. The hole was at least fifteen feet wide and the waters were quite deep. Civets wasn't the best of swimmers (at least not her)... but tigers were! She then wondered if it was a good idea to wake Rose up and they could cross the bridge and finally return to the comfort of her own tree...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:26:20 18/11/2014 by Felines
#1422 Posted: 04:36:35 18/11/2014
Soon Rose awoke and stretched. Her fur was a little messy.
---
SC
#1423 Posted: 04:48:57 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil then went to get Rose... but she remembered the little incident she had where she almost drowned and had to be rescued by the newly arrived Thunder. So maybe she wasn't a good swimmer either? Either way, Sybil wanted to return to the Haven to tell Sayan that both she and Rose were alright, unaware that the message was already on the way.

Another important thing was that Sybil needed to let everybody know of the deal she made with Shadow. Determined, Sybil started to walk the bridge, wondering how she would cross
the broken part. She only hoped that one of the orcas was compassionate enough to give her a life to the other side, since she strongly believed Jet has forbidden that...
---
#1424 Posted: 05:37:27 18/11/2014
Meanwhile with the other orcas.

"I have one more thing if you should see Sybil don't be afraid to give her your help. She has don a lot for us and we should repay her." Jet said.
---
SC
#1425 Posted: 05:58:38 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The orcas agreed. They were never bothered by the transportation. They simply detested manual work.

As Sybil reached the deep, dark blue waters of the big hole, Sybil was starting to regret coming there, until the smiling face of the baby orca that sympathized with Jet from the beginning appeared from beneath. He was actually the first one to volunteer.
"Miss civet, guess what, guess what? Mr. Jet has left me to take you to the other side. Isn't he the greatest?" he said with excitement, undoubtedly seeing Jet as the better leader. Sybil was at first surprised, but then imagined that Jet allowed it only because Shadow told him to. Se would have never believed it was from his own free will.

Sybil went for the ride, but the little one was so happy to carry someone that instead of bringing her to the other side of the bridge, he brought her all the way to the shore.
"Thanks little one. Can you please tell Jet to come here for a moment?" Sybil said, trying to hide her disgust at mentioning his name. She was exceedingly angry at him now, but she just needed to know the answer of what was she was going to ask him...
---
#1426 Posted: 08:48:27 18/11/2014
Soon the little one reached Jet. When the little one told him Sybil wanted to see him he hesitated. "Fine little one. But stay here with your mother." Jet said. He then went to the shore Sybil was at. "Y-yes mi-mistress?" He sheepishly said.
---
SC
#1427 Posted: 10:47:00 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil now was furious of how hypocrite she though Jet was being. She tried to hold her intense desire to yell and insult him like she has never done to anybody and went straight to the point.
"I just want to know... why..." she asked approaching him and avoiding eye contact, not being specific of what she meant exactly.
She was so blinded with inner anger that she didn't realize that if Jet was the malevolent, treacherous orca she now firmly believed him to be, it would be too easy for him to attack from where she was standing and wouldn't have time to react.
---
#1428 Posted: 17:00:15 18/11/2014
"I'm......I'm sorry Sybil. Shadow.......he could of killed me if I didn't do what I did." He looked at Sybil. "Is Rose safe? Are you ok?"
---
SC
#1429 Posted: 17:11:49 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought that was the stupidest excuse she ever heard.
"Shadow... killl you? Look at yourself! You're bigger, you're mightier... oh just forget it! This just proves it! A ninny, coward like you could have never been the leader in a fair fight. Do you know that the only reason you've won was because Cairo was previously injured by a shark? Once he takes the position that belongs to him, this time, I won't defend you! I will let him beat you to a pulp!" Sybil said loudly, with a tone of hate. She seemed like a completely different animal. Not at all the sweet, kind little civet that so cheerfully welcomed Jet there.
---
#1430 Posted: 18:20:38 18/11/2014
"Look Miss Sybil I know you don't trust me after what I've done but hear me out." Jet said very sincerely. "Don't trust Shadow no matter what he says. Even if he promises that he will do something." Jet said. "I won't fight Cairo. I know he will beat me so I give up my leadership to him. But promise me that he won't overwork the pod. I only care for them and other animal's safety."
---
SC
#1431 Posted: 18:40:00 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still too angry at Jet to agree, but the sincerity of his words when he said Shadow couldn't be trusted worried her. She just left Rose at the other island, with Shadow still around.
"You won't receive any more kindness of me Jet. But... I am willing to believe what you say about Shadow. He doesn't look like the trusting type at all indeed." she expressed, thinking that Sayan would had to wait a little more.

"Just tell me one thing; has Shadow been successful in extracting revenge on poor Rose, what then? What would have he done next? What does he want exactly?" she asked, believing that Jet knew every detail of that...
---
#1432 Posted: 19:30:50 18/11/2014
"He wants control of the islands." Jet said.
---
SC
#1433 Posted: 20:20:45 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"That's preposterous! I... I won't let him, we have... besides, I got two elephants and a polar bear." Sybil said, with the same excuse, underestimating the powers of the Komodo dragon. She also was close to tell Jet of the deal she made with Shadow.
"Now then, I need to go to Hunted island. Can you tell one of the orcas to take me there once more?" she asked, not wanting Jet to personally give her the ride.
---
#1434 Posted: 20:41:08 18/11/2014
"Shadow is clever and knows how to avoid them or get rid of them." Jet said. "The fastest way to the island is me Sybil. I'm faster than any of them. I will not hurt you."
---
SC
#1435 Posted: 23:18:24 18/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't believed him. And she also declined his offer, not wanting to do anything with the betrayer. Choosing to trust Sahdow a little more than Jet was proving to be her downfall.
"We shall see about that." she answered, believing Shadow was going to stay true to his word. She then turned her back on Jet, but before walking away, she decided to show more of her distrust.

"Shadow was not enough, was he? You also had to become the servant of a mongoose, an even lower animal." Sybil expressed with disgust, not even asking what was gonna be the mongoose's gain in all that. Dingos and mongooses hated her, and she knew it well.
---
#1436 Posted: 05:32:47 19/11/2014
Jet lowered his head and slowly went back into the sea. "I'm sorry.....for everything." He said as he swam away.

Meanwhile Shadow was back at the tree and was trying to get Rose yet again. "Why must you make me work for my food?"

"I won't come down Shadow! I never trusted you but Sybil did!" Rose said as she climbed higher. She then called out for help.
---
SC
#1437 Posted: 05:43:26 19/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't accept his apology. Too proud and hurt to accept it. She crossed the bridge again and when she reached the hole, it took about ten minutes for a rather elderly orca to appear and help her cross to the other side.

With the orcas transporting again, neither she or Rose had to be stranded on Hunted island.
"Rose! Rosey! Guess what!? We can go to the Haven! The orcas are giving transport again!" she said excitedly as she walked towards the kea tree. But then she heard the call for help and immediately accelerated her steps...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:44:32 19/11/2014 by Felines
#1438 Posted: 06:43:36 19/11/2014
"Anyone help!!!" Rose called out.

"No one is coming to rescue you you brat!" Shadow said.
---
SC
#1439 Posted: 07:23:37 19/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil reached just in time to hear Shadow's words. She quickly hid behind a tree, seeing how Shadow was so menacingly surrounding the tree. She noticed that neither of them heard her yelling, which was a good thing. No way! Was Shadow at it again? Was his promise meaningless?
One thing was certain; Jet was right. There was no way Shadow could be trusted, not after what she just witness. She felt so stupid making that deal. What to do now? She pondered, noticing how dangerously close she was to the scene. She was terrified to think what would Shadow do if he spotted her...
---
#1440 Posted: 07:29:41 19/11/2014
Shadow flicked his toung catching a sent of Sybil. "Oh miss Sybil come on out! I can smell you."
---
SC
#1441 Posted: 07:49:00 19/11/2014 | Topic Creator
That was right. Shadow was a serpent-like reptile. He smelled with his tongue. But Sybil didn't come out. She moved around the tree, trying to be out of Shadow's sight. But now that Shadow was showing his true colors, she couldn't stop trembling. She was preparing to run in case she needed it, praying that Komodo dragons weren't that fast and that her wobbly paws wouldn't make her trip...
---
#1442 Posted: 08:03:29 19/11/2014
Shadow looked in the direction of Sybil. "You can't hide forever!" He then charged at her. But before he reached her Rose jumped ontop of him tearing at his back and scratching at his eyes.

"LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!" Rose yelled as she bit at him.
---
SC
#1443 Posted: 17:22:03 19/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil finally came out of hiding, seeing how bravely but stupidly Rose attacked the gargantuan lizard.
"Rose, quickly, get back into the tree, NOW!" she said with terror, knowing that after that, Shadow would want revenge now more than ever. Thinking she must urgently do something, in all the fighting and moving, Sybil managed to grab Shadow's tail, shaking and turning all over, giving her a few bruises...
---
#1444 Posted: 18:15:37 19/11/2014
"No! I'm tired of running! I'm tired of hiding! I'm not afraid of this lizard!" Rose said as she bit Shadow. "Go towards the shore now Sybil! I'll distract him!"

"Get off me you brat!!" Shadow was struggling very hard.

Meanwhile Jet heard the fight from quite a distance he quickly went to the pod to gather them up. "Wait here you guys Sybil will be coming to the shore along with Rose they will need help and when Shadow shows up create a huge wave to drag him into the water." Jet said. He then headed towards the shore.
---
SC
#1445 Posted: 18:39:24 19/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Listen to me Rose, you need to live. You're younger, smarter and resourceful. You need to live cause, cause... you're my successor. You will take care of the Haven, when... I no longer can! Run towards the beach and ask for an orca to give you a ride before Jet finds out about this!" Sybil said within all the struggle, begging Rose to go. As crazy as it sounded, she was willing to sacrifice herself to allow Rose to run.
She was certain that Shadow wouldn't hesitate eating one of them, and the civet thought it would rather be her. That way, it would buy Rose more time to get away. If only she knew about Jet's change of heart, she would have consider running as well...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:40:00 19/11/2014 by Felines
#1446 Posted: 20:18:01 19/11/2014
Rose looked at Sybil for a moment. She then scratched Shadow's eyes.

"GAH!!" He let out a cry and threw both Sybil and Rose off and he then ran into a tree.

"Come on Sybil!!" Rose then quickly grabbed her and ran for the beach where Jet was waiting.
---
SC
#1447 Posted: 20:40:57 19/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil left herself be carried off like that. Shadow was incapacitated for now, but she knew that nothing was going to make him change his mind about his revenge. Once they reached the shore, Sybil saw Jet, and since there were in an urgent situation, she thought fast.
"Um, Jet, we... need to get to the Haven, we... forgot something." Sybil said, still thinking that Jet was working for Shadow. If he didn't knew what just took place, then maybe he would help them, before Shadow arrived.
---
#1448 Posted: 05:41:23 20/11/2014
"I've heard the scrap from you fighting Shadow. There is no need to lie Miss Sybil." Jet said. "Quickly hop on. If Shadow shows up I have the pod ready to wash him out."
---
SC
#1449 Posted: 09:26:33 20/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was confused, and was unwilling to believe Jet had a genuine change of heart, but she knew that it wasn't time to discuss it. She decided to take the risk and hop, desperately waiting for Rose to do the same and get out of there that instant...
---
#1450 Posted: 16:38:23 20/11/2014
Rose quickly hoped on Jet.

"Hold on! I'll get you there as quickly as possible!" Jet said as he swam off past the orcas that were waiting. "Come on you guys Shadow can wait. I need an escort for Rose and Sybil!" Jet said. The other orcas followed them.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 29 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me