Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 29 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#1401 Posted: 03:25:17 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet was quiet at first. Healing by unnatural means? I wonder what that implies. Still, we would be healed. It may be best to make an ally for now. In my current state, I can't even teleport, let alone fight. And he did--Well, rather, Zen did--offer me a chance to join him if I wanted to. It seems like Drenyz might make a similar offer. This may be one offer I can't afford to decline. She thought to herself.

"And what kind of offer would that be exactly?" Scarlet asked him. There was a hint of curiosity in her tone of voice. It could have been because she was weak and tired, but her body language was rather relaxed instead of being tense.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1402 Posted: 03:49:50 23/02/2014
"And by what unnatural means do you mean?" Icestorm questioned.
---
SC
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1403 Posted: 05:56:32 23/02/2014
Aretis blinked and looked up at Dreynz. "What's the offer first?" He grimaced. This can only end so well. I'm gonna trust this guy as far as I can throw him, and considering his position I'm not exactly supposed to make demands, but I need to know.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1404 Posted: 11:46:31 23/02/2014
"The offer is to be part of a new land, one where crime and prejudice will not linger for a second, a land for those who wish for safety and luxury with easy access to food supplies, entertainment and socializing and I fully intend to build it near the School before over time buying out and assimilating the school into the kingdom"

He finally took off that cloak of his and the strange mask revealing that despite bearing a resemblance to Zen he was sporting a blue coat with orange underbelly and stripes pattered from tail to head, a stinger unlike a barb and finally horns, two pointy orange ones growing out of the back of his skull and pointing towards his back.

"As for the healing well since none of you are seriously wounded it won't call for anything drastic I am a nature dragon after all and medical ancestry is in my blood"
#1405 Posted: 14:59:31 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
This new land sounds a little too good to be true. It sounds like some sort of paradise. There has to be some sort of catch. Either that, or it won't be what is expected, or simply won't end well at all. This offer just doesn't seem trustworthy. Still, it's pretty clear that rejecting the offer will have extreme consequences.

Even at my full strength, I likely wouldn't be strong enough to fight him, at least not alone. The best I can do is run, but I'm sick of running and hiding. Besides, my tricks can usually only get me so far. It may be best to take a leap of faith here, and see what this leads to. After all, I finished my mission, and don't have anything to really look forward to in life. I have nothing to lose, except maybe my life.

Scarlet raised her head, her gaze fixated on him. "Sounds like a pretty nice land. I must say, my curiosity is peaked. I would still like to know more. Care to explain further?"
---
#1406 Posted: 00:37:30 24/02/2014
"I intend on making a land for the poor, oppressed person mostly those living in other lands and the Nordic tribes that roam the area because they grew tired of your father's tyranny, after all I was born in his kingdom and used like many others as mere tools"

In the background quantities of creatures carrying equipment or other strange objects were massing and moving to the forest, in the direction of the school.

"I don't hate you Scarlet, you seem to be nothing like your wretched father nor that brother of yours"
#1407 Posted: 03:13:05 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, I appreciate not being held accounted for what they've done. I have my own sins to atone to, but I took no part in their selfish acts. Although on behalf of my father, I will apologize for how you and many others were treated." Scarlet said sincerely.

"If you're making this land mainly for those who suffered in my father's kingdom, then I won't stop you. Because his blood runs through my veins, I can't help but feel responsible. At the time, I was powerless to stop him, and I feel guilty for not even trying to help back then. So if you're here to make a change for the better, then it is something that I can support."
---
#1408 Posted: 20:25:08 24/02/2014
I may not like this guy but he makes a point. Icestorm thought to himself. "I may be the last of the Aura dragons that were all killed by Scarlet's father, including my parents and I also wish to learn more about this new land you wish to create." He said proudly about his origins. He then lowered his head feeling weak again.
---
SC
#1409 Posted: 00:06:27 25/02/2014
Aretis quietly considered this 'new land' but he had already made his decision as soon as it was told. "I'm going to have to kindly decline that offer. My position doesn't allow me to stay in one place or be affiliated with a certain area for very long. I'm sorry, but my destiny is somewhere else." He said thoughtfully, allowing none of his actions to be threatening in any way. His voice was calm and even, though he was still a child.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1410 Posted: 12:33:11 25/02/2014
Red had been listening the discussion and started to laugh " Ou come on! Are you really falling to that, i can not believe this.... New land, new good time for the dragons which are having poor life and so on.....Really? Really? and Really? And what happens when the new land has been made...... wait wait i think i will remember it soon....... Ou ou yes now i got it! We soon have a new leader and when he has the power his going to be crazy and become another tyrant." Red said shaking his head, then he took more serious voice " Well you do what you want with your lifes, but when something like that happens..... well remember that i did warn you. But make your decisions about this now, so that i know what i am going to do next "
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1411 Posted: 02:09:20 26/02/2014
"You know Red has a point. Having this New Land does sound too good to be true and having a ruler doesn't sound like a free land like you say." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1412 Posted: 02:52:58 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet sighed. Hatchlings. Always so defiant and impulsive. They don't have enough sense to think their actions through before laughing in the face of a potentially powerful enemy. In our state, we each could be killed where we stand, with no hope of defending ourselves. An outburst like that can cost one their life. It is wiser to be kind and friendly by default. It is smarter to make a powerful ally instead of a powerful enemy. And I had no intention of letting my guard down. I simply can't afford to be defiant now. I can make a sneak attack if necessary, when the time is right, but I rather not take the risk immediately.

"Well, I personally see no reason to refuse the offer myself. I have nowhere else to be, nothing else to do with my life. This new land sounds like a paradise compared to my father's kingdom." She said.
---
#1413 Posted: 04:43:21 26/02/2014
"I didn't say I was refusing his offer nor did I say I would take it. I'm just being warry." Icestorm said. "I just want to protect myself from further harm and to keep my species alive. Like I said before I am the last of my kind."
---
SC
#1414 Posted: 11:44:05 26/02/2014
" Like i said it is about your lifes, not mine so do what ever you like" Red said with bit frustrated voice
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1415 Posted: 12:25:24 26/02/2014
He chuckled from the accusations "The difference is unlike a Tyrant I don't get off to oppressing people, torture and exploiting citizens. Why become something like that when it only leads to revolts, people leaving or a 360 personality switch...but moving on since your so not interested in the slightest will you lot allow me to examine the extent of your injuries or would you rather lie down there despite the fact my convey is about to hit the road once the giant snake gets up"

A telepathic signal was sent, it was like a alarm to the lumbering beast and now it was ready...
#1416 Posted: 02:01:28 27/02/2014
"If you would please." Icestorm said. "But I didn't say I wasn't interested in this new land of yours."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:53:31 27/02/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1417 Posted: 02:46:29 27/02/2014
Aretis's left brow lifted up. "A 360 personality switch would leave you at the same personality you began with." He objected. Wow, I sound like a smartbutt right now. Wonder where that came from. Whatever, THANK YOU geometry. "And like I said, I didn't say I would defiantly object to your proposal or try to stop it. If you are asking my help in this nation, I might oblige, but I don't plan on settling down in your 'new land' or becoming entangled in a web of politics and proposals."
---
#1418 Posted: 05:40:09 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't think my injuries are that extensive, but I wouldn't mind an examination." Scarlet replied. "But I may very well join this new land of yours. It sounds nice, and I'm curious to see what you'll do with it. Plus, as I've already stated, I see no reason to say no. A place to relax and be free is perfect for me, as I have nothing else to do with my life."
---
#1419 Posted: 10:10:10 27/02/2014
It wasn't long before four tendrils emerged out of his backside all spread out like a funnel web spider ready to attack...however attacking wasn't the intent as each tip of the tendril started to glow green and as he moved closer he moved his tendrils and hands above each person almost as if he hovering or trying to feel heat.

"Give me a minute to utterly analyze your bodies"
#1420 Posted: 12:47:49 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet nodded quietly and waited for Drenyz to finish, and waiting was about all she could do. With no strength left to fight, she wouldn't be able to stop an attacker. Her main problem at the moment was simply that she had run out of energy to fight, although she had sustained some minor injuries from earlier. She had some open wounds, most of which had stopped bleeding by now. Scarlet had few scales missing that the monsters had torn off, but the damage itself didn't seem too bad.
---
#1421 Posted: 18:55:41 27/02/2014
As the tendril drew closer to him his eyes widen. I hope he doesn't decide to attack. I cannot afford to lose my life. Icestorm thought to himself. He keept his guard up just incase.
---
SC
#1422 Posted: 11:34:10 28/02/2014
His hands hovered over Scarlet's form, the healing glow seemed to be accelerating most of the wounds or cuts however scales and open wounds were a different story, "Brace yourself for discomfort" Upon stating this he pushed his hand upon the wound and seemed to be driving more of the glow into his hand as you could now see through his claws the glow illuminating the scene.

In the distance the snake beast rose from it's slumber and upon rising to the surface opened wide it's jaws as tons of the Swarm poured into it's mouth all carrying resources or stolen loot from this whole charade...
#1423 Posted: 16:03:15 28/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet closed her eyes tightly and dug her claws into the dirt. The process was discomforting, as he said, but not necessarily painful. She endured it, as it could have been much worse. She hoped she would be healed soon, and perhaps be better prepared to defend herself, in case she needed to. During all of this, she didn't pay any attention to her surroundings. She hadn't noticed the giant snake beast that rose up out of the ground. She could hear things, though, and knew something was going on.
---
#1424 Posted: 18:27:25 28/02/2014
Icestorm's aura sense then sensed a great evil rising in the distance. He then looked in that direction and saw the snake. "We need to move now! A great evil has awoken!" He then tryed to get up but couldn't due to his energy loss and wounds.
---
SC
#1425 Posted: 00:17:41 01/03/2014
Aretis grimaced at the healing. I'm not sure if it can fully heal a broken bone, but maybe the break wasn't as bad as I assessed it was. His ears perked up as he heard said snake beast. "For the love of the great spirit! Can't I get a break from this day already???" Not to mention it was well, already dark out. The night would impair vision most of all and little of us really have strength left to fight. The best option right now is to get as far away as possible and rest up at least for a few days or so. Even a night's rest wouldn't heal everyone completely and even if we did have magical energy, everyone should be very fatigued and tired.
---
#1426 Posted: 03:13:21 01/03/2014
Just as he thought, one of the whelps had broken a bone but nothing the body itself couldn't fix provided he didn't damage or move it much as the bone wasn't too much distorted. just suffering a little crack and despite being broken hasn't been displaced and in a stable condition. "Your broken a bone but haven't dislocated it yet, you need to not move around as much till it's healed on it's own...maybe some plaster so you know not to whave around". However the mood itself seemed off until he figured everyone was on alert of the transport "Relax, that is our ride...it won't hurt us...listens to me and me alone".

Upon closer inspection the snake looked more like a mix and match of Organic tissue and parts of the castle, like a living golem that was the length of a medium sized ship.
#1427 Posted: 18:04:19 01/03/2014
"That doesn't reassure me that much." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1428 Posted: 06:51:06 02/03/2014
"To where?" Aretis asked. Well, if the beast is submissive to something then that only reassures me slightly. I still don't trust this guy completely, but I am quite tired. It would be nice to find a place to rest, but honestly I'm worried about Kiarae and Firefly and all the teachers and dragons we left back there. We should go back, not on this crusade to build a better world.
---
#1429 Posted: 13:27:07 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Out of curiosity, Scarlet opened her eyes to see the giant snake beast that seemed to have everyone's attention. She noticed that it seemed to be used for transportation, and so far, the beast showed no sign of aggression. Scarlet found the beast unsettling. She didn't trust it. However, she wasn't all that concerned with it at the moment. It didn't seem to be doing anything right now, which was somewhat reassuring. Even if the beast was violent and trying to attack them, there was nothing Scarlet could do to defend herself at the moment. For the moment, all she could do was rest, so worrying about other things seemed pointless.
---
#1430 Posted: 04:17:31 03/03/2014
ooc: I hope it is okey to start something at the school now, or not to start just go there.

Red was looking at the giant snake beast " Right ..... a great some kind of snake is going to take us in to a paradise...., and to you (pointing at Drenyz) when somebody wants to take your place, then you have to but him down some way if you want to lead your land , every land does have its problems and after sometime somebody is going to use those problems to take you down, if you but him down with force you are a tyrant already, or then you just let him take your place, but that is not a option so..... (looking at others)But back to this situation.... are you really going to go with that thing? "

Blue had made it back to the school and went to his room which was given to him when he got the job from there, he hide his gold which he took from the caste Then he went to look for others . Soon enough he found Mr Silverdash " Well hello there again"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1431 Posted: 05:36:31 03/03/2014
"No the snake is going to drop the whelps off to the school and then I'm leaving, so climb up and if you can't guess I'll have to carry you up"
#1432 Posted: 19:15:38 03/03/2014
"My strength is still recovering so I would appreciate the help if you would please." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1433 Posted: 23:23:27 03/03/2014
"Leaving, eh?" Aretis muttered as he quietly walked over to the worm and started using his claws to latch onto it's skin and climb on top of it. He was tired. Time to just comply and get back to Kiarae. Then, he could just curl up in a den and sleep for a week.
---
#1434 Posted: 00:25:33 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet grunted and slowly stood up. "I have enough strength to walk. Although I am curious, will I be dropped off at the school as well? I am no student, and I have no place at the school. There's really no reason for me to go back there. I doubt I will be welcomed anyway."

Mr. Silverdash had been roaming the halls, guarding the school from anything else that may try to destroy it or harm the dragons there. He paused in his work when he noticed Blue. "Hello, Blue. I see you have returned. Am I to guess that the mission is done? Were you and the others successful? Are the others okay?" He asked.

The teachers and students were still at the school, and everyone was gathered together in the cafeteria. The teachers there were simply there to protect the students and keep them safe. Lessons had been put on hold and not much had happened since Scarlet left with the others. Teachers, Mr. Leafstorm and Mrs. Lavapool, were roaming the halls as well, to keep an eye on trouble.
---
#1435 Posted: 00:40:02 04/03/2014
"If you wish to come Scarlet you may" Amusing his tail wrapped around Icestorm and chucked him on the back of the beast without care or effort as he extended a claw to Scarlet.
#1436 Posted: 04:09:04 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Seeing no reason not to go, Scarlet took his paw. "Then I guess I'll join you." She said. Scarlet had no plans to do anything with her life now, and she had nowhere else to go. With really nothing to live for, she decided to take him up on his offer.
---
#1437 Posted: 05:23:58 04/03/2014
"Oof!!!" Icestorm let out a quick wease when Drenyz through him kind of hard on to the creature's back. "You could be a little gentler!" Icestorm said trying to be as kind as possible because he didn't want to make Drenyz angry. I just want to be as far away from this Drenyz character as possible. I don't feel very safe with him around.
---
SC
#1438 Posted: 06:12:15 04/03/2014
Thus with everyone on board the snake begun to slither like a steam train towards the direction of the school, leaving behind what was once a kingdom now reduced to rubble.
#1439 Posted: 16:37:31 04/03/2014
"Damn this!" Red shouted and jumped at the back of the snake just before it was leaving.

"Well the mission was successful of course, i do never fail in missions hehe ..... Well they kind of went after a little one when i left, i guess he was trapped inside the castle when it collapsed..... if i just could remember that little ones name..... Ou yea Aretis it was i guess. But i am pretty sure that they are alright, there is nothing dangerous after the evil guy was taken care of ( he did not know about the monsters)." Blue said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1440 Posted: 18:16:20 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, I'm glad the mission went well. That is one less evil dragon to worry about. Though I do hope that the others will return safely. Then again, at this hour, it may make more sense for them to rest where they are. But, Blue, if you're looking for the teachers and students, they are all in the cafeteria, trying to get some rest. You may join them, if you like. If you're restless, however, you can roam the halls to guard from oncoming danger. Mr. Leafstorm and Mrs. Lavapool are doing this as well. I still feel as if we are not completely safe yet." Mr. Silverdash rambled on.

As the snake began moving towards the school, Scarlet got one last glance back at the former kingdom she grew up in.
---
#1441 Posted: 20:59:07 04/03/2014
Icestorm looked at Scarlet. "I may not be able to move but I can still sense your aura Scarlet. It's changed from an evil aura to a neutral aura." He said with a slight smile.
---
SC
#1442 Posted: 02:30:24 05/03/2014
Aretis was really too tired and fatigued to care much about small talk. The way the beast under him moved mesmerized him and soon he was fast asleep, his broken wing still feeling kinda funny, but Aretis decided this would be a good time to recharge since coming back to school on land would be a longer journey than coming here even if they were riding this massive beast.
---
#1443 Posted: 04:26:37 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet sighed as she laid down to rest. This day had turned out to be more exciting than she had wanted it to be. "I suppose." She muttered in response to Icestorm. "Although it doesn't really matter what one's aura is like. It's their actions and intentions that make the difference. I guess I just happen to be having a good day, if this could even be classified as a good one."
---
#1444 Posted: 06:03:04 06/03/2014
"That's what I meant by your aura. Your actions and good will changed your aura." Icestorm said slightly tapping his claws to make a slight point."And I'm shure you'll find a purpose in your life again." Then he realized something Scarlet has great skills in magic and combat. She could help teach at the school once more! But what about Mr. Silverdash? What if he doesn't allow her to come back? I'll have to convince him. Icestorm thought to himself. "Hey Scarlet I think I may of just found you another purpose in your life." He said smiling at Scarlet.
---
SC
#1445 Posted: 17:03:31 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet raised her head and gave a confused look. "What do you mean? How could you have thought of something for me so quickly?" She asked.
---
#1446 Posted: 20:44:55 06/03/2014
"I mean you could teach at the school." Icestorm said. "You could teach them combat skills and maybe magic skills to better protect themselves from dangers that they may face like we did." He said. "I'll have to convince the staff to allow this but it's the best idea I've got so far."
---
SC
#1447 Posted: 21:11:06 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet was quiet for a moment. "Teach at the school?" She whispered to herself. She hadn't thought of that as an option. Then Scarlet scoffed. "As if Mr. Silverdash and the others would even allow such a thing. I doubt they would listen to you. I tried to take over the school for my own petty revenge, and I put them all in danger. If they do anything upon my arrival, it will be to run me off the property, or to kill me. They certainly wouldn't offer me a job."
---
#1448 Posted: 23:15:38 06/03/2014
"We've seen how you fight and protected us from danger I'm shure I'll convince them especially Mr. Silverdash to give you a job. Plus you with our help saved the school and possibly the world from a great evil." Icestorm said.

Ooc: Can we arrive at the school?
---
SC
#1449 Posted: 00:10:43 07/03/2014
OOC: Sure why not

The beast had arrived near the school and by now morning had rised after a needed sleep, immediately opening it's mouth the remaining minions all rushed out to begun laying down the foundations and layout of the new land. Despite being 100 meters away from the school grounds they were as easily seen in the open terrain as light-bulbs in the dark.

He knew to expect some flak from the administration from this but his years of service to *his* country gave him the chance to bribe a politic to give him the reins of the land excluding the school.
#1450 Posted: 00:23:55 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet had stayed quiet after Icestorm's reply. She doubted any amount of convincing could actually get her a job at the school. She figured everyone would be against her and would hate her. Scarlet wasn't even sure if she actually wanted the job. What would she teach? Magic? After killing the previous teacher? Like that would ever happen. However, that seemed to be the only open position as a teacher, unless a new subject was introduced to the school.

The teachers and students had all been sleeping in the cafeteria to stay safe after yesterday's excitement. They may have slept later if the arrival of the beast and everyone riding it hadn't showed up. The noise had gotten their attention and caused everyone to gaze out the windows to see what all the commotion was about. Many feared that a new evil had arrived to attack them.

While the teachers stayed inside to protect the students, the vice principal, Mr. Silverdash, hurried outside to see what was going on. He flew towards the group, and as he drew closer, he could see familiar faces sitting on top of the beast.
---
First | Previous | Page 29 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me