Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 28 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1351 Posted: 15:04:51 13/11/2014
OOC: I have a question. What island are Sybil, Rose, Cole and (I guess) Kona on? smilie
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#1352 Posted: 15:13:15 13/11/2014
OOC: Sybil, Rose, and Cole are on the other "Hunted" island. Unless Kona hopped on Cairo (the orca) with Sybil or used another orca (unlikely), she would still be on the original island.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:13:41 13/11/2014 by redwes
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#1353 Posted: 17:08:53 13/11/2014
"I don't care! She wouldn't give up on me and I won't give up on her!" Rose said. "I know she wouldn't want me to put myself in danger like this but I can't just sit here and do nothing. I'm going to find her rather you or anyone else like it or not."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1354 Posted: 19:15:03 13/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's like redwes said. Cairo, Sybil, Cole Rose,and of course, Shadow, are all on Hunted Island. Jet is somewhere at sea and the rest are at the Haven.

"Lady Rose, don't be... ugh, Whirlpool! Talk some sense into her!" Cole said desperately, hoping that the wombat was't too far underground...

At the palm tree, Sybil couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't stay there forever. So with some difficulty, she climbed down the palm tree, determined to find Rose, and she knew where to look first. But it was a little far away, and with every step she took, she was fearful. But just in case Shadow managed to find her first, she was willing to struck a deal with him, even if it could be the last thing she would probably do. She just wanted all that twisted revenge madness over once and for all, and she hoped that below that cold, scaly skin, Shadow would be a reasonable creature...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1355 Posted: 20:41:16 13/11/2014
"Cole you would do the same thing in my position. She's been there sense I first arrived on the haven. I could never repay her back for all she has done for me and the haven. I'm still going to look for her and bring her back." Rose said as she started to head in the direction of Sybil. "And do what I know is right."
---
SC
#1356 Posted: 20:47:12 13/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole didn't say anything. He now knew there was no reasoning with her, not even with Whirlpool's help. He let her go, praying that nothing happened to her, or at least for her to come to her senses.

Sybil was nervous, with every little sound she heard she believed it was Shadow. However, she continued along, trying to be brave as possible, which was nearly impossible, since that first encounter with Shadow at the bridge left her without the wish of going through that again.
"Calm down Sybil, you're not afraid of a big, drooly lizard." she said to reassure herself, even remembering that one time she faced him without fear. That memory gave her the courage to press on.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1357 Posted: 21:37:49 13/11/2014
Royal lets out a cry of rage, before replying.

"Take heart my friend, I will find Lady Sybil and find some way to bring her back here. Yodel and anyone else involved will pay for this. While I am gone you all must remain on the alert. I wouldn't bet that these traitors are not going to try and hit us, while Sybil is gone. Be careful," he says before opening his wings and taking off into the sky.

Meanwhile Jaerl has woken from his sleep and is perched on a large tree only a small distance from Cole's. He has no idea about the current situation. His sapphire blue eyes glisten in the sunlight.
#1358 Posted: 21:55:25 13/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole retreated to his tree, tempted to fly after Rose. He was nowhere aware of the little other Haven resident perched on the tree at that very moment.
With his boss Mambo away, exploring, it was his responsibility to take care of the tree and all the kea resident's who were all still sound asleep, unaware of the tumorous event that took place that very night. Cole was very worried, but his lack of sleep that night plus his three hours stroll to find Sybil prompted him to fell asleep at that very moment, without hopes of waking up for a while...
---
#1359 Posted: 02:30:44 14/11/2014
OOC: thanks. Kona is on the Haven island.
---
#1360 Posted: 05:47:27 14/11/2014
Soon Rose could smell Sybil's sent. She followed it to her. "Sybil!" She quickly rushed to her. "Are you ok?" Rose was beginning to tear up.
---
SC
#1361 Posted: 06:18:27 14/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was more than relieved to see her little striped friend.
"Rose!? My goodness, you survived the night!" she exclaimed, deducing that it was all possible thanks to the keas and cockatoos, although she never expected that Whirlpool played the major part.
"And the mongoose? Oh never mind! Rose, we need to go the keas. Shadow may still be roaming around." She said urgently, now too aware of the lizard's insane obsession for revenge.

The keas new tree might be the best haven for them now. Wherever Cairo was, he was probably still injured, and with the orcas following Jet now, Sybil strongly believed that she couldn't rely on the orcas anymore to get to the Haven. With that, how come new residents arrive? One thing was for certain; Rose and her were stranded on Hunted island, with Shadow still around. The propriety was to get the protection of the trees until Sybil could figure out how to return...
---
#1362 Posted: 08:17:27 14/11/2014
"I wouldn't of survived without te help of Whirlpool. He save me from that mongoose. Before he came I went to the cockatoos but Barloc just stood there like a pile of rocks. He did nothing to help me in my dire need of help." She then saw Sybil was hurt. "You're hurt Sybil. Here let me carry you back to the Keas and Whirlpool. He may be able to help you." Rose said
---
SC
#1363 Posted: 15:08:58 14/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine." Sybil said, not wanting to show weakness.
"So Barloc is still distant. I know he doesn't like predators, but that was just rude... never mind him, I must say I was missing the keas, but the best thing they did was moving here. Just look how helpful they turned out to be here." she expressed, being more grateful to them than ever.
"And that wombat, that means he has saved you twice. I think he likes you." she finally said, relieved that even without Barloc's help, Rose still had friends she could count on there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:40:42 14/11/2014 by Felines
#1364 Posted: 16:36:03 14/11/2014
"Cole is waiting for us at the Kea tree. We need to get there before Shadow comes back." Rose said. "I just can't believe Jet betrayed us like that. After all you've done for him."
---
SC
#1365 Posted: 17:01:36 14/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't say anything. What really hurts is that Cairo warned her and she didn't listen.

"Listen to me Rose, this is important. We can't both stay in the tree forever. We need to get back to the Haven. I need to find Cairo and be sure he's alright. He is the only orca on our side now. Promise me you won't leave that tree, no matter what happens." Sybil said, in her most intimidating voice. She knew it was a crazy thing to do, but she needed to get back to the beach, even if it meant crossing that dangerous jungle again. She only prayed Cairo was still around and that Jet didn't have the time to banish him...
---
#1366 Posted: 19:31:16 14/11/2014
"But Sybil!" Rose then thought about it a moment. "I promise. But what about the mongoose and Shadow? What if they find you or me?"
---
SC
#1367 Posted: 22:14:54 14/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Neither of them can reach you there. And I'll be fine. I have a plan." Sybil assured, in her calmest, sweetest voice just so that Rose wouldn't worry.

Now that the tiger gave her the promise, she ventured into the jungle again. She wasn't as nervous as before, but wether Shadow managed to find her or not, she was prepared for anything, and praying that whatever transpired, either plans could work.
---
#1368 Posted: 04:28:36 15/11/2014
Soon Rose reached the tree Cole was at. "Hey Cole. I found Sybil but she went to look for Cairo. She then climbed up the tree. "She told me to stay here while she looks for him."
---
SC
#1369 Posted: 05:21:02 15/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole managed to stay awake for that little while.
"She ventured off by herself?" he asked shockingly, knowing that Shadow was still out there. But he was so extremely tired he could barely stay awake for that little while.
"Listen, Mambo has been away for a while, and the other keas are already fetching breakfast. Cheryl is up the next hole of this tree. She has slept a lot already. Tell her to keep an eye on Sybil." Cole commented, having learn to give Cheryl more responsibilities and freedom.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:21:40 15/11/2014 by Felines
#1370 Posted: 06:16:19 15/11/2014
"I will. But get some sleep Cole. You've done a lot for me." Rose said as she climbed to up to wake Cheryl up. "Cheryl wake up."
---
SC
#1371 Posted: 06:44:03 15/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Rose? What in the... what is it now? You got in trouble again?" Cheryl asked, unconcerned and upset with being awaken. It looks like she was still the same despite her brother's changed demeanor towards her.

Sybil was closer to the beach now. She could hear the waves. There was no sign of Shadow for now, and that was a good thing. She rushed her steps, remembering the last time she saw Cairo. He looked pretty injured, but she tried not to worry. He was very strong. But what if she found Jet instead? Sybil was so full of hatred for him at the moment that she was going to do whatever it took to avoid him.
---
#1372 Posted: 07:48:55 15/11/2014
"Unfortunately I did big trouble. One from Shadow and two from the mongoose and three from Jet." Rose said. "But me and Cole need your help on keeping an eye on Sybil. She's a little banged up and is looking for Cairo."
---
SC
#1373 Posted: 16:32:15 15/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cheryl didn't care about Rose's problem, but she at least tried to pretend that she wanted to help.
"You seem to be creating a habit of this. Oh well, did you say Sybil is hurt?" she asked, indeed showing a little concern for her.
"And my brother wants ME to keep an eye on her? Well I'll be! Finally the jerk trusts me. Not to worry my little trouble magnet, I will watch Sybil. But first, some breakfast." she said, lifting off.

Meanwhile, Sybil managed to reach the beach. She looked everywhere in silence. She knew that if she called to Cairo, Shadow would probably hear her wherever he was. She then paced around the waters of the shore, hoping that he was still near the area where she first left him.

Cairo was still stranded at the beach, too far away for Sybil to see from where she was standing. He was dying. The fight with the shark, his fight with Jet, and that extra use of energy to pursue him left him weak and sick. And what was worse, with the sun right up, it was drying his skin. But he was too exhausted and ashamed to even notice...
---
#1374 Posted: 17:57:39 15/11/2014
Kona walked out of her den, stretching in the sunlight, completely oblivious to all the trouble happening.
---
#1375 Posted: 19:50:53 15/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained around those waters for at least two hours. She didn't see anything that resembled an orca. Not Cairo, not Jet, not even his family. After she ventured to the wrong side of where Cairo was, she decided to head to the other direction to search a little longer. She was now heading to the right direction, but he was still too far away to see...

It was by that time that Cheryl finally managed to find her. She perched on a tree, watching her. She didn't let her presence known. After a few minutes, she became very bored. Sybil seemed fine and out of danger, and the kea incorrectly assumed that she was playing in the water rather than looking for something. Plus, Cheryl didn't saw Shadow along the way. So believing the Sybil didn't need to be watched, she left towards the jungle, goofing off and talking advantage of her newly permitted freedom.
---
#1376 Posted: 05:22:23 16/11/2014
"When is Mambo going to be back?" Rose said.
---
SC
#1377 Posted: 05:59:51 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Who knows? He just likes to explore and has his own timing." Cole answered, getting to sleep again.

After half an hour walking, Sybil managed to see an orca stranded in the horizon. She ran as fast as she could when she noticed it was Cairo, in very bad shape.
"Cairo! What the... what are you doing here? Look at your skin! What..." but Cairo silenced her.
"It's no use miss Sybil. I have lost everything. My dignity, my leadership, and my ungrateful family. It's only a matter of time before Jet banishes me. I'd rather die here than obey him." Proud Cairo expressed, choosing death than obeying his cheating rival.
"I'm very sorry I can no longer be of use to you miss Sybil. It is time for me to tell you... you have no idea how much you meant to me the day we met. I have never loved anyone like this... ever before." he confessed, finally revealing what he has hidden all those years.

Long pause...
Sybil felt more guilty than ever. It was her fault that Jet assumed power. If only she had trusted Cairo's judgement from the very beginning...
"Now you listen to me Cairo! You are just being ridiculous! You don't need to listen to that traitor. Your family loves you. They were just blinded! Once they find out what he did, they will respect you once more. You need to recover and take what was so unfairly robbed from you!" Sybil said, practically yelling. She started to push Cairo to sea, even if that did nothing.
It was after a while that Cairo finally got motivated, and use what little strength he had remaining that he started to retreat at sea, thinking very hard what would be the best place for him to hide from Jet to recover and challenge him again for the position of leader...
---
#1378 Posted: 06:06:33 16/11/2014
Soon Jet made it back to the pod. "Attention everyone! I have news for your kindness I've decided to take everyone on a hunting trip! But if we see Cairo do not go near him nor talk to him!" Jet said.

"I hope he comes back soon and I hope Sybil and Cairo are safe." Rose said.
---
SC
#1379 Posted: 06:25:17 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The pod obeyed Jet, but some of them wondered why he disappeared all of the sudden last night. He was the new leader now though, so they followed him without questioning him.

It took at least fifteen minutes for Cairo to fully return to the water. The contact with it hurted him, finally realizing how bad his skin burned. It was going to take him quite a while to heal completely.
"I can't just go miss Sybil. Not with that humongous lizard here. I need to take you and little Rose back to the Haven." he said desperately, hoping that Rose was nearby.
"No no Cairo. You are in no shape to carry anyone. We will be fine. Remember, we have friends here. Don't worry, we will be high on the trees where he can't get to us." Sybil assured him.
"But you need to return there. What if you..."
"Enough Cairo. Just trust me on this one. I have been on this beach for quite a while and Shadow hasn't appeared. He is probably very far away right now. Don't worry about me." she said kindly, returning to the jungle. Cairo retreated as well, but he remained nearby just in case Sybil needed help.

Sybil wandered to the jungle without any type of worry or nervousness. She didn't find Shadow anywhere in all that time she has been away, so she was overconfident that she was going to return to the kea's tree without any type of delay or danger...
---
#1380 Posted: 06:34:34 16/11/2014
But unknown to Sybil Shadow was indeed nearby. He was watching them from a distance. He followed Sybil a safe distance away so she wouldn't notice him. "She's leading me right to that brat."
---
SC
#1381 Posted: 08:11:28 16/11/2014
Back on the main island, Sayan paced back-and-forth near the beach. The Amur leopard was worried-- and annoyed that he couldn't do anything to help.
---
#1382 Posted: 16:48:12 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil managed to return to the tree, much more relieved than before. Rose was safe, Cairo had his will to live and assume leadership again, and there was no sign of Shadow anywhere. Se proceeded to climb the tree without difficulty, even forgetting she was still injured herself.
"Surprise Rose. Did you miss me? See, I told you I was gonna return safely." she said happily.
"I manage to find Cairo. He is very injured, but he'll be alright. However, you and I will need to remain here on Hunted island until he recovers." she then explained.

Meanwhile at the Haven, Ami, the usually lonely seagull was feeling very unease. As she flew from her nest, she find the leopard that use to be with Sybil, pacing and very nervous.
"Is there something the matter mister?" she asked, not remembering his name, but if he was upset, there was nothing else Ami loved than helping Sybil and whoever was her friend.
---
#1383 Posted: 17:34:22 16/11/2014
"Sybil!" Rose then huged her. "Glad you made it back safely."

"And me." A voice came from the bushes.

Rose's eyes widen when she heard the voice.

Shadow then came from the bushes. "Surprised to see me you little brat?" He said. "I hope you had fun hiding like a baby. But the fun stops here. Why don't you come down here and fight like a tiger." Shadow said with a flick of his toung.

"I'm not coming down you beast!" Rose said.

"Fine then I can wait." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1384 Posted: 17:53:48 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt both embarrassed and frightened. Did Shadow just followed her? Did she really lead him to Rose's hiding place? She felt like she needed to do something about that.
"No Shadow, she won't come down. And this senseless revenge gotta stop." Sybil said, sounding desperate.
"Listen, there must be something... something I can do that will make you forget this nonsense! Something that will make you forget about Rose forever." she then explained, willing to struck a deal with him and put that idiotic revenge plot to rest once and for all.
---
#1385 Posted: 19:55:53 16/11/2014
Shadow thought for a moment. "Well if you allow me to freely move between the islands without any of your spying bird friends or animals watching me and I'm allowed to hunt any animal I want. Oh and for Jet to remain leader of the orcas." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1386 Posted: 20:18:58 16/11/2014
Quote: Felines
Meanwhile at the Haven, Ami, the usually lonely seagull was feeling very unease. As she flew from her nest, she find the leopard that use to be with Sybil, pacing and very nervous.
"Is there something the matter mister?" she asked, not remembering his name, but if he was upset, there was nothing else Ami loved than helping Sybil and whoever was her friend.

"I'm.. I'm just worried, that's all.," Sayan said with a sigh. "Rose, Sybil, and Cairo are all at the other island-- and I'm not even sure if they're okay. Rose was forcefully taken by Jet and his new-found allies. I..I tried to stop them, but..but I failed. Sybil and Cairo went after her, but Cairo was injured and fatigued. Royal is checking things out, but I fear it may be too late for some of them..," the leopard explained. He glanced out at the ocean, hoping that things would go well.
---
#1387 Posted: 20:59:58 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Ami watched how distressed Sayan was, so it must have meant things were serious.
"Not to worry Mr. Leopard, sir. Our Sybil is very resourceful, and Mr. Cairo is very strong. I will go to the island and make sure they are ok, and I will report right back to you." the determined seagull said, wanting to make Sayan feel better.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Shadow thought for a moment. "Well if you allow me to freely move between the islands without any of your spying bird friends or animals watching me and I'm allowed to hunt any animal I want. Oh and for Jet to remain leader of the orcas." Shadow said.

Sybil was shocked with that last part of the deal. And after she has restored hope to poor Cairo. Now what was she gonna say to him? But if she wanted Rose and the others to remain safe, she would have to agree. As risky as that was, what Sybil did next was too unexpected; she came down from the tree, nervous but without fear, to face Shadow. She was completely at his mercy now.
"Ok Shadow. You got yourself a deal. But... You will have to promise me you won't hunt the animals that are part of my sanctuary, including the birds. Aside from them, I will allow to hunt any animal you wish, and I will allow you to reside anywhere. No spying from the birds, and... I will tell Cairo never to challenge Jet for leadership... ever again." Sybil commented, saying this last part with a lot of difficulty. She was ready to seal the deal with him...
---
#1388 Posted: 21:10:20 16/11/2014
Shadow smirked. "But if Cairo wishes to challenge Jet again I shall allow it one more time just to see how things work." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1389 Posted: 21:23:55 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil opened her eyes wide. She didn't expect that comment, not one bit.
"You want Cairo... to challenge your servant, Jet? Why?" she then asked, wondering if it was just a manipulative game he was playing.
---
#1390 Posted: 22:33:16 16/11/2014
"To demonstrate Jets power." Shadow said. "But before that let Cairo recover and we will talk"
---
SC
#1391 Posted: 22:43:10 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Not only Shadow agreed to let Cairo has his chance of leadership, but he was also willing to let Cairo recover so it would be a fair fight.
"Shadow, I will let you know that the only reason Jet won before is because Cairo had a previous fight with a shark. He was injured from that battle, and that's the only reason Jet won. A healthy Cairo means Jet won't have the chance to win. Cairo always managed to beat him, so what will you gain with Cairo assuming power again?" Sybil explained, pretty sure Sahdow didn't knew about the shark. What was Shadow planning? She hoped that with enough conversation, the Komodo would let it all out.
---
#1392 Posted: 23:46:07 16/11/2014
"I don't need that whale to gain control!" Shadow then stepped forward. "And I don't need your ranting ether.
---
SC
#1393 Posted: 00:03:34 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't step back, but that approach was enough for her to look down. She got worried when he said control. So she tried to make things clear.
"I don't know exactly what you want, but I trust you will have enough honor to keep your promise." she then said, looking up again, almost started to have him so close to her...
---
#1394 Posted: 00:52:09 17/11/2014
"You have a dragons honor." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1395 Posted: 01:00:02 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alright then. So it is a deal. You have my word as well." Sybil then said, nodding. She didn't like the fact that Shadow was going to roam freely anywhere he liked, but at least he won't pursue Rose, or any of her friends. Sybil firmly believed that the word of any animal was extremely sacred, so she trusted Shadow would keep his promise to her, since she was going to keep hers.
---
#1396 Posted: 01:33:17 17/11/2014
"I shall await the completion of the bridge." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1397 Posted: 01:37:44 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"The bridge?" Sybil asked, thinking that Shadow was gonna be transported with Jet's help.
"But the bridge... I mean, it can be fixed by the orcas, but Jet is the leader now, so he'll have to give the order." she explained, still disgusted and betrayed with the fact that Jet was allied with Shadow from the very beginning, and that he was now the new leader.
---
#1398 Posted: 01:41:27 17/11/2014
"I will notify him."
---
SC
#1399 Posted: 01:43:27 17/11/2014
Quote: Felines
Ami watched how distressed Sayan was, so it must have meant things were serious. "Not to worry Mr. Leopard, sir. Our Sybil is very resourceful, and Mr. Cairo is very strong. I will go to the island and make sure they are ok, and I will report right back to you." the determined seagull said, wanting to make Sayan feel better.

"Thank-you and good luck.," Sayan merely replied. The leopard kept staring out onto the ocean.
---
#1400 Posted: 01:45:45 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Ami was now halfway. Cairo was underwater, looking for somewhere to heal in peace. But the priority was Sybil, so she continued onward.

Sybil was sort of glad Shadow didn't have objections of any kind. She then proceeded to head to the tree again, though still signaling Rose to remain there for now just in case.
"I know what you must be thinking Rose, but I didn't have any choice. We will have to learn to live with him from now on. Be grateful that at least this revenge madness is over." she explained, giving a sigh of relief.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:54 17/11/2014 by Felines
First | Previous | Page 28 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me