Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Flight Rising Club V: Celebrating Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
First | Previous | Page 27 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50
Flight Rising Club V: Celebrating Rockbreaker's Ceremony! [CLOSED]
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#1301 Posted: 04:28:29 21/11/2013
Quote: Sky Airglow
And the night sky will be even more beautiful than usual. ;3

WOW such vanity

also page
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:28:41 21/11/2013 by Darkrai Doll
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1302 Posted: 04:30:07 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: RumpleLover
^ smilie

Sounds like a good song.

Look at my new avatar making us talk about Once Upon a Time. smilie

Well, I hate to leave this beautiful conversation, but I'm gonna head to bed...

Bye guys! smilie

I ALREADY WATCH ONCE UPON A TIME AM I COOL
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#1303 Posted: 04:34:09 21/11/2013
Quote: Bash28

You are young, silly. smilie

Sorry your friend is so difficult... I seriously don't get why peeps hate on you. (Well, your friend doesn't exactly hate on you but you get my point) It seriously annoys me. :/

Because people think I'm a genius and idk why. I mean, so what that I have 100% in every class. It doesn't mean I'm not like everyone else.... I act like a normal kid, and trust me, I don't even look like a nerd. I'm actually friends with everyone and I'm actually friends with the smart and athletic people. They are the popular ones. It's weird. It's like my grade is reversed. The smart and sporty kids are the popular ones. But, they aren't actually my friends. I can't be myself around them. I'm not me at school. I'm scared to say what I wanna say, which is why I result to music and art and writing. It gets my expressions out.

Okay, enough rambling on...sorry >.<'

I can see why people would think you're smart. An I don't understand how "popularity" works either. I mean, it's never made sense to me that they smart kids aren't necessarily the most popular. It doesn't make sense in my too-logical mind. XP I get that too, that people think I'm smart. I guess I am? I get good grades, IDK. Why bother with the popular kids though? Why not find people like you?

You see, I've always seen two basic types of people. And the 'popular sports kids' are one of them. Then you've got us. People like us gotta stick together. I'm sure there's someone out there like you. Music, art and writing (I guess. I actually hate it. It hurts me. XP) are releases for me too. It's apparently called "Art therapy," "Music therapy" and I dunno about writing. XP

I would just recommend trying to reach out more to people like you. Don't despair... You're smart. I've got a feeling you know, somewhere, who I'm talking about in reference to your own life. Be you. That's who people care about, the person they should and want to know.

You think you ramble? Ha! smilie Some people think I'm crazy, some think I ramble, and others believe me to be very philosophical. I believe it is a mix of all of them, some more than others if you catch my drift here.

But you see, I'm actually like those popular kids. I'm smart, they are too. I'm not really athletic, which makes them think I'm a nerd. Well not some of them, just the jocks who are cocky. I actually like that group because the others are mean, ignorant, don't-do-their-work attitude kids. The popular kids aren't a lot. There's like 10. 1/2 of them I hate. Others I hang out with in school but never outside of school. I I seem to block the people I hang out with the most, out of my life. I mean, I've seemed to always come back to my friend. He's the only one I can be myself with. When I go to school football games, I'm scared to talk to my school friends because I'm like the follower. That's another problem I have. I'm a follower... I don't just walk up and hang out with them. So I usually just hang out it the corner of the sidelines. Most of my friends are girls, which can be weird at sometimes, but the boys are stuck up and cocky. I also hate how people say, oh you hang out with girls all the time. I'm like, you don't even know me out of school.
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#1304 Posted: 04:34:51 21/11/2013
Quote: Darkrai Doll
And the night sky will be even more beautiful than usual. ;3

WOW such vanity

also page

Irl I'm actually the opposite of vain.

I was actually referring to the sky. Today looking out there were streaks of clouds everywhere, it looked so amazing! And I heard a rocket was launched yesterday, but no-one told me and I didn't get to watch it... ;~;
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#1305 Posted: 04:52:03 21/11/2013
@DD, no, much better than a soap opera! smilie

good, I'm tired of soap operas. We had to watch one in History class that was about King Henry VIII. And have a good night!

@DD The are you me conversation. smilie

yaaay im in both quotes

Ugh, bet that was enjoyable... D: (Especially if it was long... *shudders*)

Quote: CommanderGame
^ smilie

Sounds like a good song.

Look at my new avatar making us talk about Once Upon a Time. smilie

Well, I hate to leave this beautiful conversation, but I'm gonna head to bed...

Bye guys! smilie

I ALREADY WATCH ONCE UPON A TIME AM I COOL

Yes! You are cool! smilie I was just about to say, where's CG? He needs to get in on this OUAT convo. But I see how it is... you come when I get off! smilie j/k smilie

@Bash, I was pretty much the same way in high school, but for completely different reasons. I didn't have many friends in school and wouldn't hang out with any outside of school. I was the shy quiet person who kept to myself and didn't talk to anyone. I didn't go to football games, except for the fact that I was in band. All that to say, at least you're not locked away in a shell of silence. It's frustrating that you can't be yourself with your friends, though. I'm sorry. D: Also, don't let it bother you that you're friends with a lot of girls. My brother was the same way in school, and I bet there are a lot more guys out there who have a lot of girls as friends who are just afraid to accept it. I have a lot of guy friends right now and it's really great! Ah, but I'm rambling. Really just wanted to be encouraging... Blah!
I'll stop talking now
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#1306 Posted: 04:54:56 21/11/2013

Because people think I'm a genius and idk why. I mean, so what that I have 100% in every class. It doesn't mean I'm not like everyone else.... I act like a normal kid, and trust me, I don't even look like a nerd. I'm actually friends with everyone and I'm actually friends with the smart and athletic people. They are the popular ones. It's weird. It's like my grade is reversed. The smart and sporty kids are the popular ones. But, they aren't actually my friends. I can't be myself around them. I'm not me at school. I'm scared to say what I wanna say, which is why I result to music and art and writing. It gets my expressions out.

Okay, enough rambling on...sorry >.<'

I can see why people would think you're smart. An I don't understand how "popularity" works either. I mean, it's never made sense to me that they smart kids aren't necessarily the most popular. It doesn't make sense in my too-logical mind. XP I get that too, that people think I'm smart. I guess I am? I get good grades, IDK. Why bother with the popular kids though? Why not find people like you?

You see, I've always seen two basic types of people. And the 'popular sports kids' are one of them. Then you've got us. People like us gotta stick together. I'm sure there's someone out there like you. Music, art and writing (I guess. I actually hate it. It hurts me. XP) are releases for me too. It's apparently called "Art therapy," "Music therapy" and I dunno about writing. XP

I would just recommend trying to reach out more to people like you. Don't despair... You're smart. I've got a feeling you know, somewhere, who I'm talking about in reference to your own life. Be you. That's who people care about, the person they should and want to know.

You think you ramble? Ha! smilie Some people think I'm crazy, some think I ramble, and others believe me to be very philosophical. I believe it is a mix of all of them, some more than others if you catch my drift here.

But you see, I'm actually like those popular kids. I'm smart, they are too. I'm not really athletic, which makes them think I'm a nerd. Well not some of them, just the jocks who are cocky. I actually like that group because the others are mean, ignorant, don't-do-their-work attitude kids. The popular kids aren't a lot. There's like 10. 1/2 of them I hate. Others I hang out with in school but never outside of school. I I seem to block the people I hang out with the most, out of my life. I mean, I've seemed to always come back to my friend. He's the only one I can be myself with. When I go to school football games, I'm scared to talk to my school friends because I'm like the follower. That's another problem I have. I'm a follower... I don't just walk up and hang out with them. So I usually just hang out it the corner of the sidelines. Most of my friends are girls, which can be weird at sometimes, but the boys are stuck up and cocky. I also hate how people say, oh you hang out with girls all the time. I'm like, you don't even know me out of school.

Oh that's different from my school. :I

Anyhoo, uh... *rethinking* *processing* *loading*

Okay, now I see clearly... Lemme try this again.

So it seems you're popular but not all cocky and stuck up like the rest of the people? Hm... I guess you're just too... Don't anyone take this the wrong way, but: too one of a kind. Or at least in your area. There aren't people who aren't cocky jerks. That's obviously not you, Captain Modest. smilie Then I guess you're in the best group you can be in, if the rest are trouble-makers. Do you have any clue why you shut people out? Are you guarded for some reason? smilie Your friend... I would try and get closer. If he's the one there for you, he's the one you need to have with you, a real friend, other than the others, who kinda sound like people who you are... Acquaintances with. It's like the 'friendship,' 'group-ship,' is perfunctory because they are decent kids you sorta fit in with, unlike the troublemakers.

And that's another thing that bugs me... Who cares what gender you have more friends with. In the end, they've always been cool to me, and give some good advice. They'll stick up for you. Or at least that's what I've found with my male friends. I sometimes feel like too many girls are snobby and stuck up. I like being relaxed, because it makes me less up-tight, although I know that'll never go away. I think it might be because I get along well with my brother that I can have male friends and get along cool. I think t might also be because I can talk video-games, and that's unheard of for a girl. :I

Being a follower isn't all bad. Just don't get caught in the wrong places, or let people push you around. I'm actually anti-social as well. I never text friends, and I always work alone unless someone asks me or makes me partner up. But just because you aren't social doesn't make you a follower. Anti-social is all you are, in that case. But I've found, no matter how social, the way people will be drawn to you is by your personality. I seem quiet and cold to people, but if you know me I'm always a klutz who some find a riot. It just depends.

Don't be a follower if it means you're getting pushed around at all. I don't think you would let that happen though, but just always stick up for what you believe.

Anyways, I dunno what to say about the football game thing, I'm always siting with the band playing the fight songs. ;3
#1307 Posted: 04:56:06 21/11/2013
^ My longest post evar
#1308 Posted: 05:06:53 21/11/2013

Oh that's different from my school. :I

Anyhoo, uh... *rethinking* *processing* *loading*

Okay, now I see clearly... Lemme try this again.

So it seems you're popular but not all cocky and stuck up like the rest of the people? Hm... I guess you're just too... Don't anyone take this the wrong way, but: too one of a kind. Or at least in your area. There aren't people who aren't cocky jerks. That's obviously not you, Captain Modest. smilie Then I guess you're in the best group you can be in, if the rest are trouble-makers. Do you have any clue why you shut people out? Are you guarded for some reason? smilie Your friend... I would try and get closer. If he's the one there for you, he's the one you need to have with you, a real friend, other than the others, who kinda sound like people who you are... Acquaintances with. It's like the 'friendship,' 'group-ship,' is perfunctory because they are decent kids you sorta fit in with, unlike the troublemakers.

And that's another thing that bugs me... Who cares what gender you have more friends with. In the end, they've always been cool to me, and give some good advice. They'll stick up for you. Or at least that's what I've found with my male friends. I sometimes feel like too many girls are snobby and stuck up. I like being relaxed, because it makes me less up-tight, although I know that'll never go away. I think it might be because I get along well with my brother that I can have male friends and get along cool. I think t might also be because I can talk video-games, and that's unheard of for a girl. :I

Being a follower isn't all bad. Just don't get caught in the wrong places, or let people push you around. I'm actually anti-social as well. I never text friends, and I always work alone unless someone asks me or makes me partner up. But just because you aren't social doesn't make you a follower. Anti-social is all you are, in that case. But I've found, no matter how social, the way people will be drawn to you is by your personality. I seem quiet and cold to people, but if you know me I'm always a klutz who some find a riot. It just depends.

Don't be a follower if it means you're getting pushed around at all. I don't think you would let that happen though, but just always stick up for what you believe.

Anyways, I dunno what to say about the football game thing, I'm always siting with the band playing the fight songs. ;3

Yeah. It's not like I'm not close to my best friend though. I mean, we are REALLY close. I hate that too.
Just this year, I have started to have a "attitude" towards certain people. They are really agitating and I start to say stuff that I usually never would say to my friends. I start to agitate them by saying that they aren't funny. That's why I say Roar defines my life. This year, I started to realize that I need to stick up for people. I don't care what they think. If they say, "You're a nerd." I just say, "thanks!" And stare at them with an evil glare smilie
I'm tired of people. I wish they would move.
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1309 Posted: 07:02:39 21/11/2013
^Whoa.
#1310 Posted: 10:48:06 21/11/2013
Is a very lovely Guardian, I must say. ^.^

I probably posted these two awhile ago, but I just feel like posting them again.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

They were named after characters from the book I'm trying to write. So named because they reminded me of said characters, which I consider amazing given the actual characters are Elves. Aaaaand that's all I'm gonna say for now before I go off-topic and all spoiler-y. ._.

And in other news I took a liking to one of the dragons my mom was trying to sell:

[User Posted Image]

IDK I just suddenly decided I really liked her and we traded dragons and yay.

*goes back to sleep*
#1311 Posted: 10:56:15 21/11/2013
You're welcome! :3

I think I posted them back in, well, the first topic I actually ever posted dragons in. smilie So that was awhile ago.

I really love the Seraph wings on her. They're just so perfect omg.

Oh yes, the Fae's wings are very pretty indeed. And that's okay. smilie We all have our different opinions. Makes us unique!
#1312 Posted: 11:09:19 21/11/2013
Come to think of it, I can't even remember all dragons of mine that I've posted and which ones I haven't. smilie

Yeah, the Ice eyes are a really nice touch.

Indeed. XP

Also, 'good' news! I've started writing a random short story that I'm going to post on Link's profile when it's finished (it focuses on her mostly so yeah).

...It will probably be finished in one million years. B-but it's happening!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:09:37 21/11/2013 by IsisStormDragon
#1313 Posted: 11:14:36 21/11/2013
SO I'M NOT ALONE YES THIS IS GOOD

Haha, I will! smilie But for now... I really should be getting to bed.
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#1314 Posted: 12:20:59 21/11/2013
Only one person in my raffle so far. I hope I'll get more folks by the end of the month. 8<
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1315 Posted: 12:22:26 21/11/2013
I just hatched these two pearl catchers. As well as this fey. If anyone would be interested in them, please let me know.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#1316 Posted: 12:22:47 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Only one person in my raffle so far. I hope I'll get more folks by the end of the month. 8<

Link? Ill put it on the first post.
#1317 Posted: 12:35:05 21/11/2013

Link? Ill put it on the first post.

http://flightrising.com/main.p...=raf&id=1002751
Derp.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1318 Posted: 13:21:21 21/11/2013
What did I miss again?
#1319 Posted: 16:03:07 21/11/2013
Somebody want to buy these?

[User Posted Image] 7k

[User Posted Image] 6.5k

[User Posted Image] 7k
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1320 Posted: 17:51:43 21/11/2013

I'll put some in soon as I have the money for it!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1321 Posted: 17:58:27 21/11/2013
gimme dat fae
#1322 Posted: 17:59:12 21/11/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
gimme dat fae

who me
#1323 Posted: 18:02:44 21/11/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
gimme dat fae

who me

yeah you
#1324 Posted: 18:03:29 21/11/2013
take her away scotty
#1325 Posted: 18:10:08 21/11/2013
FR isn't working right, I'll accept it when I get home.
#1326 Posted: 18:22:40 21/11/2013
Quote: Cynderfyre

Yay more buddy support.
you must win dat raffle woman. e.e
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1327 Posted: 19:00:18 21/11/2013
Quote: Cynderfyre

Yay more buddy support.
you must win dat raffle woman. e.e

I've never owned a Skydancer.
I've already got competition for the pairing so I'm either going for Prize 2 or Prize 3. Probably 3, I like 3.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1328 Posted: 20:42:22 21/11/2013
My mom said it was okay for me to post this.
#1329 Posted: 20:45:15 21/11/2013
Quote: IsisStormDragon

d'awww she named a dragon after you
#1330 Posted: 20:59:52 21/11/2013
Made even better by the fact that I gave her that dragon.
#1331 Posted: 21:42:06 21/11/2013
[User Posted Image]

I can't explain why I love him so much
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1332 Posted: 22:34:07 21/11/2013
Quote: shorty
Quote: NightBlade
I just hatched these two pearl catchers. As well as this fey. If anyone would be interested in them, please let me know.
[User Posted Image]

soooo *slides up to you* that speckle/shim pc

*drug dealer accent* So, how much are you willing to pay for the goods? smilie
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#1333 Posted: 22:35:46 21/11/2013
Today was probably one of the best days ever <3

I have 2 MAJOR tests tomorrow though >.>
---
#1334 Posted: 22:44:33 21/11/2013
Idk why though. Maybe it was that assembly.
---
#1335 Posted: 23:28:56 21/11/2013
My day sucked. And tomorrow will suck as well. My condition is not fun, no one gets it. They except my 100% 24/7, and no-one gets it. They act like I'm a idiot, like I can't do things for myself, or can tell that they're pushing me until I break. Because I can.

Anyways, I'm breeding Sunil and Honeydew now. Anyone interested? I'm on my trashy computer so no screenshots sorry. :/

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:38:09 21/11/2013 by Sky Airglow
#1336 Posted: 23:38:56 21/11/2013
My day sucked. And tomorrow will suck as well. My condition is not fun, no one gets it. They except my 100% 24/7, and no-one gets it. They act like I'm a idiot, like I can't do things for myself, or can tell that they're pushing me until I break. Because I can.

Anyways, I'm breeding Sunil and Honeydew now. Anyone interested? I'm on my trashy computer so no screenshots sorry. :/

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Sorry to hear that D:
---
#1337 Posted: 23:45:20 21/11/2013
I'm terrified...

My house principal is on my back all the time, and he's always questioning me.

I mean, he was questioning why my family (me bro and mom. step dad out of town) why we all stayed home for 2 days when a relative died.

And we have to meet with him tomorrow. (A bunch of counsolers, him, my mom) And I miss art... ;~;

Sorry for ranting but I seriously sitting here, a cold washcloth on my face freaking out.
#1338 Posted: 23:48:21 21/11/2013
I'm terrified...

My house principal is on my back all the time, and he's always questioning me.

I mean, he was questioning why my family (me bro and mom. step dad out of town) why we all stayed home for 2 days when a relative died.

And we have to meet with him tomorrow. (A bunch of counsolers, him, my mom) And I miss art... ;~;

Sorry for ranting but I seriously sitting here, a cold washcloth on my face freaking out.

Ooh. That's not cool smilie
Sorry about your relative ;~;
Hope you get better soon smilie
---
#1339 Posted: 23:51:44 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
My condolences Sky Airglow.

Anyone have a bit of gold ore they don't need? :/
#1340 Posted: 23:58:48 21/11/2013
@CG thanks. Deeply, thank you.

I checked, and I don't have any sorry. :/

If I get some I'll send it. All I have is copper. XP
#1341 Posted: 00:00:12 22/11/2013
My condolences Sky Airglow.

Anyone have a bit of gold ore they don't need? :/

Nope, just gave it all to Swipp.
First | Previous | Page 27 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me