Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 27 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1301 Posted: 05:34:50 10/11/2014
As Rose left She gave a quick glance at Yodel. She then continued towards the beach. She then saw Sholeh and Jet speaking with each other. "Jet! What are you doing? What is she doing here?" Rose asked very scared and confused.

"Nothing just talking.......about the plan." Jet smiled very sinisterly.

"What plan?" Rose started to back up. Then she realized that Jet and Sholeh were conspiring against Sybil. She quickly ran to find Sybil.

"Stop her you fool!" Jet said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1302 Posted: 05:53:44 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sholeh immediately ran after her. For somebody with short legs, she surely was fast. Yodel could fly, so he managed to keep up with Rose. He started to peck her on her paws in order to make her trip. It succeeded, and Sholeh pushed her further into the shore so that Jet could catch her.

"Do you hear something?" Cairo asked, hearing what seemed like a scream. Sybil didn't noticed at first, being submerged in her guilt, but later on, she also noticed something very wrong. Cairo was the first to arrive, seeing Rose pursued by what seemed like a mongoose... and Yodel?
"Jet! What is all this commotion?" he asked after seeing Jet in front of all the commotion. He didn't't knew what was going on.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1303 Posted: 06:00:28 10/11/2014
"Gah! Let go of me!" Rose yelled! She then saw Cairo. "Cairo hel......" Her mouthen was muffled by Sholeh.

"Don't you know we've captured Rose." Jet said as he headed to the shore to allow Sholeh to climb on along with Rose.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8830
#1304 Posted: 06:00:41 10/11/2014
Just then, Sayan intervened and went between the fallen Rose and the ocean. "Jet... I knew something was up!," he growled. He turned around, attempting to strike at Sholeh.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:01:34 10/11/2014 by redwes
#1305 Posted: 06:07:22 10/11/2014
"Get her Sayan!!" Rose said as she tried to get away.
---
SC
#1306 Posted: 06:09:19 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sayan partially succeeded, giving Sholeh a scratch across the chest, which fortunately for her, wasn't enough to make her bleed to death. Before she could be finished off, she headed towards the protection of Jet.
"Oh how I hate party crashers." she said to the Amur leopard, obviously irritated. Her wound hurts, but not as much as something not going according to plan. Sayan appearing was too unexpected.

"Jet! What on earth do you think you are doing to young miss Rose? And why the heck do you have a stupid mongoose on your head?" Cairo asked, still unable to process the twirling events...
---
#1307 Posted: 07:50:41 10/11/2014
"Don't you get it you stupid orca I've teamed up with them." Jet said. "You see I took your pod just so you can't bother me and Shadow. Now if you don't mind I'll be taking the tiger rather you like it of not!"

Rose got up again but fell again due to her injurys.
---
SC
#1308 Posted: 12:33:42 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo was in a state of shock. He knew from the beginning that Jet couldn't be trusted.
"Shadow... you mean... you're in league with that drool lizard?! Oh that's low, even for you. Why would you serve a cold-blooded beast like that? New leader or not, I... I'm not going to let you pass." Cairo said determined, even if he was still injured and still at risk of dying.

But before Jet could decide to attack, Sybil finally arrived, but instead of realizing what was going, there was only one thing she noticed first;
"MONGOOSE! Jet! There is a mongoose... on... your..." she stopped, when he realized that Jet had the mongoose on his own free will. And to add to her terror, she saw Rose, injured and with the mongoose besides her.
"Jet...? What are you doing?" she asked, holding her tears. She was sure she didn't want to hear the answer.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:36:15 10/11/2014 by Felines
#1309 Posted: 15:16:16 10/11/2014
"ROSE!," Sayan yelled as Sholeh dragged Rose onto the orca. Upon seeing Sybil, Sayan turned his glance towards the civet. "Jet betrayed us-- just as I expected.," the leopard warned.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:43:25 10/11/2014 by redwes
#1310 Posted: 16:17:52 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Don't you know we've captured Rose." Jet said as he headed to the shore to allow Sholeh to climb on along with Rose.

OOC: Rose is on top of Jet right now...
---
#1311 Posted: 17:00:00 10/11/2014
ooc: I know that was before.

"You know I'm more faster than you. I can easily out swim you." Jet said as he easily got past Cairo.

"SAYAN!!!" Rose yelled as Jet swam away.
---
SC
#1312 Posted: 18:36:50 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo chased after him, until Sybil called to him.
"Cairo, quickly, you need to take me there. Sayan, please, find a bird as fast as you can. Cairo can't swim as fast with the two of us." Sybil explained, with Cairo turning around and continue to chase after Jet. But with that little distraction, he was already too ahead of them, so Sybil desperately called to Jet.
"Jet please! Just stop! What do you want with Rose? Stop for a moment please!" Sybil begged in a frantic matter, still not understanding what he wanted with Rose, and why was he associated with a mongoose. In the rush of the moment, nobody had the time to tell her about his little servant-master relationship with Shadow, and Cairo didn't dare to tell her...
---
#1313 Posted: 20:11:01 10/11/2014
"Sybil!!!" Rose called out. Jet was getting away and her calls getting fainter and fainter.

Jet smirked. "Now we just need to find Shadow and he'll do his part. And don't you worry he'll help you my device friend."

"Let me go you reached rodent!!" Rose yelled as she struggled to get free.
---
SC
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1314 Posted: 21:06:00 10/11/2014
Kona, hearing all the yowling and commotion, woke up. What in the world was going on over there?Kona was worried. Something seemed to be wrong. Maybe she could catch up to the animals over there. She wasn't sure who exactly was there though...
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#1315 Posted: 22:52:42 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sybil!!!" Rose called out. Jet was getting away and her calls getting fainter and fainter.

Jet smirked. "Now we just need to find Shadow and he'll do his part. And don't you worry he'll help you my device friend."

"Let me go you reached rodent!!" Rose yelled as she struggled to get free.

Cairo swam as fast as he could, but just about twenty yards away, his wounds were too severe for him to continue. Sybil knew this, and without thinking, she jumped into the cold water and with a rush of adrenaline, she swam as fast as ever.
Very shortly before Shadow would make an appearance, she grabbed Jet's tail, trembling and almost out of breath.
"Why Jet? Why did you bring Rose here, and why..." but before she could continue, she was interrupted by a smirking Sholeh.

"Aww, the poor civet still haven't put the puzzle together. Well allow me to explain." she said, grinning, loving the opportunity to taunt Sybil before Shadow arrived.
"My dear Sybil, don't you see? We are both working for Shadow. Oh yeah, the Komodo dragon. Jet has been from the very beginning. Thanks to you, not only did he become the new leader of the orcas, but his dear master will have the revenge he so much desired." she concluded.

As Sybil, still holding on to Jet's tail, processed it all, she fell into a state of depression. Not only was she betrayed, she felt like a betrayer as well. First Cairo, and now Rose, were paying the price for trusting Jet more than Cairo.
"But Sybil, don't you worry. You'll have your turn soon." the evil Sholeh then said, to demoralize poor Sybil even more.
---
#1316 Posted: 00:47:56 11/11/2014
"Royal..! Jaerl..! Theodore..! Ami..!", Sayan shouted as he ran in search of a bird. "I need someone who can fly! Rose is in trouble!," the leopard shouted in desperation.
---
#1317 Posted: 00:56:14 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
It was unknown where Royal and Jaerl were at the moment, but Ami was in the solicitude of her nest cave, sleeping soundly and unable to hear a thing. Theodore, as well as his apprentice, Mercury, were far away from the island, giving the news of the Haven around the world. In fact, the only bird nearby was... Yodel. He was resting in a nearby palm tree shortly after Rose was taken away.
"Looking for someone? Many are trying to sleep you know." he said in his always bitter, yet mockingly voice, pretending he didn't know about anything. Wether Sayan saw his treachery or not, was something he didn't care.
---
#1318 Posted: 04:05:54 11/11/2014
"Yodel..!," Sayan growled. "I saw what you did; how you influenced Rose to come and how you aided that treacherous Jet! So... you can excuse me if I'm interrupting your precious... sleep.," the leopard added not keeping quiet.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:06:14 11/11/2014 by redwes
#1319 Posted: 04:48:43 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Listen to me! Haven't you heard what that tiger did to me months ago? She gives me quite the scratch around my beak, right at my tree! My own home! And she was stupid enough to did it again, to a very dangerous animal, no less. I'm telling you, that tiger is a menace, but of course, Sybil kept her around, and look what happened." Yodel expressed, giving the sensation that he wanted to get all that out for a very long time.
---
#1320 Posted: 05:54:21 11/11/2014
"Yes, I've heard-- but she had her reasons. And for that, you knocked her out of a tree! And Shadow-- was she supposed to not defend herself?! That does not make her a menace and does NOT give you a reason for doing what you did! You complain about what happened and yet work with A TRAITOR! How is that going to help anything?!," Sayan replied rather angered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:55:05 11/11/2014 by redwes
#1321 Posted: 06:45:59 11/11/2014
"Now get off my tail!" Jet said as he flung Sybil off his tail.

"SYBIL!!!!!!!" Rose called out as she saw her get flung. "You vial, reached, fat whale!! How could you betray us like that?!?!! You will pay for this!!!" Rose said as she mustered up all her strength to begin to lift Sholeh off her. "Get off me!!!!!" She then kicked her off her again and quicklyjumped off Jet and began to run for the cockatoos tree. "HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!" She ran as fast as she could ever run.

"Don't just sit there you fool! Stop her!!!" Jet said.
---
SC
#1322 Posted: 12:31:23 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alright! Sheesh!" Sholeh said, getting very tired of Rose's escapes. She followed her into the forest, following the voices. Her eyesight wasn't that good in the dark, but she could hear just well.

"Goodness gracious! What the heck is this scandal?" an irritated voice said. It was Barloc, who had woken in up in a bad mood. He heard cries for help, and immediately recognized the voice.
"No way. Is that the striped cat that visited the other day?" he asked to himself, following the screaming voice as fast as he could so that the others won't wake up as well.
"You there! What do you think you're doing this late at night?" he asked, too cranky to realize her screamingly were calls for help.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:23:28 11/11/2014 by Felines
#1323 Posted: 17:41:02 11/11/2014
"Barloc please help! I'm being chased by a mongoose and she is in alince with the komoto dragon!" She said gasping for air. "Please the mongoose is right behind me!!!"
---
SC
#1324 Posted: 17:54:30 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
But before Barloc could reply, something suddenly came from underground. It was Whirlpool! Barloc was not the only one who heard Rose's scream.

"There you are! You stupid tiger. You are much more trouble than you're worth!" an irritated Sholeh said, appearing behind the startled Rose. Before either of them had time to do anything, Whirlpool grabbed Rose by her paws and began to drag her underground.

"What in the... no matter. I'm a mongoose. I can go underground too!" she said, infuriated, and began to dig underground too.
"Nice knowing you." Barloc said mockingly as Sholeh disappeared. The tunnels were a mess, and quite the labyrinth, and only Whirlpool could navigate through them without getting lost (that was his defense against predators like Shadow). There were only a few exits, and you could not dig yourself out midway since the soil was extremely hard around the tunnel.
---
#1325 Posted: 18:12:52 11/11/2014
"Whirlpool I need to find the keas! They must of made some alias here. They will know what to do!" Rose said running as fast as she could.

Soon Shadow arrived on the beach. "So Jet tell me why have you come here without the Tiger?"

"I'm sorry but she got away from us. But don't worry I have the mongoose chasing her." Jet said.

"You've failed me for the last time Jet." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1326 Posted: 20:57:03 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool understood Rose, and lead her to the nearest tunnel where the kea's new home was located. Finally on the ground, the kea's new tree was just a few feet away, and the wombat began to signal Rose to the hole where Mambo and a few other's were.
"Climb...but... si... silence." he said, with his usual dialect problem. Sholeh wasn't going to hear them underground, but he still wanted to avoid calling to them and attract unwanted attention.

Sholeh continue the persecution, but the hard soil didn't leave any tracks, and the scent was very well masked with all that dirt. Before she knew it, she was completely lost in the earthy walls of that forsaken tunnel, and couldn't get out digging.
"Oh curse it all! This is a nightmare! Me, following that stupid tiger brat just because that ninny orca serves some imbecile lizard! And what a stupid vengeance! Because of a scratch? My vengeance is much more justified than that." she mumbled, forgetting she also had a scratch. She was growing desperate to get out...
---
#1327 Posted: 01:13:57 12/11/2014
"Mambo!" Rose called out softly. "Mambo I need your help!"
---
SC
#1328 Posted: 01:18:37 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
However, the one sleeping in there wasn't Mambo. It was Cole. He gave a loud gasp, but at least he didn't scream. The fireflies around the tree gave him a good look.
"Blast my orange feathers! It's lady Rose. What on earth are you doing here, and so late at night?" he asked, never expecting that visit.
---
#1329 Posted: 01:30:58 12/11/2014
"It's Jet he betrayed us and now his little mongoose buddy is after me! I need your help to protect me!" Rose said.
---
SC
#1330 Posted: 01:39:29 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Who is Jet?" Cole asked, the name sounding familiar, but nothing came.
"Never mind that. You seem in deep trouble. Where is that mongoose?" Cole said, determined, looking outside. Whirlpool was there, signaling the tunnel hole.

"So wait, the mongoose is underground? Hah, you don't need to be worried little lady. Barloc has told me that Whirlpool here has divided those tunnels in quite a confusing labyrinth. That mongoose is as good as lost." Cole assured, having lived there long enough to be aware of Whirlpool's intelligence, despite his little condition.
"But just in case, you can stay here for the night. Does Sybil knows you're here?" Cole then asked, very unaware of the events that unfolded that very night.
---
#1331 Posted: 01:45:29 12/11/2014
Rose looked away. "I don't know if she's dead or alive. The last thing I saw of her was her getting flung off of Jet's tail." She started to cry "I'm very scared Cole."
---
SC
#1332 Posted: 01:51:58 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"What did you say? Flung!?" Cole said, growing hysterical.
"Where to? Did you see?" he asked, hoping Rose would remember.

So the question is, where did Sybil go after she got thrown off Jet's tail? Has she been flung at sea, she would have certainly drowned. But luckily for the civet, the curved tail of the orca flung her towards the island. She was currently on top of a palm tree, alive, but unconscious. Her swim from earlier, plus the current cold, left her weak and almost without energy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:06 12/11/2014 by Felines
#1333 Posted: 03:31:13 12/11/2014
"I don't know I was pined down by that mongoose." Rose said. "We need to make sure she is ok!" Rose said with tears falling off her face.
---
SC
#1334 Posted: 03:45:18 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Rose barely finished the sentence when Cole lifted off.
"Stay there lady Rose. The mongoose may not be a threat anymore, but this island is still full of dangers." Cole warned, though it was difficult to tell if he was referring to Shadow specifically.

Gradually but certainly, Sybil was waking up. With a terrible headache, all wet and cold, she took a look at herself and realized she was more than lucky to be alive. Below her, she could see two silhouettes at the beach. Once she adapted her nocturnal eyes, she could see that it was Shadow and that treacherous Jet. But no sign of Rose. Did she managed to escape? Sybil really hoped for that, since there was no sign of a violent struggle...
---
#1335 Posted: 07:13:22 12/11/2014
"What do we do sir?" Jet asked.

"First we find that bird friend of yours and look for Sybil. That tiger will come looking for her. Then we move on to the island." Shadow said.

"Yes sir." Jet said. But deep down he was starting to have second thoughts about Shadow. Sybil was the only one who was ever kind to him. Why did he fling her off his tail like that? He only hoped he hadn't killed her.
---
SC
#1336 Posted: 07:46:17 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil gave a sigh of relief when she heard that Rose did indeed escaped. But who was that bird Shadow talked about? Naïve Sybil believed it was someone she has never met.
But Shadow was right. Rose was probably going to look for her, but if she tried to get down, she was certainly going to be captured and used as bait. Sybil needed to he hidden, but what if Shadow found her? She was at a loss at what to do...

Cole searched far and wide for Sybil. He could see the silhouettes of Shadow and Jet at the distance, and headed back to the tree knowing that the flatter of his wings could alert them.

"I'm sorry lady Rose, but the Komodo Dragon is roaming around, and it's too dark to search well. We'll have to wait until morning." he explained calmly, though he was very distressed. Was Sybil dead or alive? He hid his concern well for Rose's sake.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:47:18 12/11/2014 by Felines
#1337 Posted: 08:41:46 12/11/2014
"I hope she is alive." Rose said. She looked at Cole. "Is there a safe place for me to hide in?"
---
SC
#1338 Posted: 15:00:12 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Komodo dragons can't climb trees like this, so here is your best bet." Cole explained, becoming almost impossible to hide his distress. What would become of the Haven if Sybil died? What if his boss found out?

Sybil was feeling more dead and alive at that moment. She was wet, cold, and with a terrible headache after head-butting that palm tree. But none of those things were hurting as much as Jet's betrayal. Working for that dangerous lizard AND a mongoose. After all she has done for him, and even being the indirect cause of his new leadership. She was sure that Cairo was never gonna forgive her for that...
---
#1339 Posted: 16:43:33 12/11/2014
Rose noded and looked at Whirlpool. She huged him. "Thank you Whirlpool. I owe you one." She then climbed up the tree and found a branch big enough so she could lay down.
---
SC
#1340 Posted: 18:04:17 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The hug meant a lot for the wombat. The only love he ever received was from part of Angus and Nia. Cole settled inside the tree, looking outside and knowing that he wasn't going be able to sleep. That was going to be the longest night of his life.

The same could go to Sybil. The only thing that consoled her was that the keas and the cockatoos lived there, as well as the lovable Whirlpool. She was hoping Rose would have gone to them and hid, but was worried that Rose decided otherwise and was currently searching for her. Unlike Cole, Sybil managed to fall asleep. She was too tired and weak, and her body shut down itself.
---
#1341 Posted: 20:40:42 12/11/2014
Rose stayed up all night. She couldn't sleep knowing Sybil was hurt and that Shadow was looking for her. She only hoped Royal and Sayan were rallying up fellow friends and birds to help her.
---
SC
#1342 Posted: 22:36:29 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Morning came, very slowly. Cole went looking for any signs of Sybil. He searched everywhere, he even went very near Sybil, but the leaves of the palm tree concealed her very well. He did find a sleeping orca in the shore, but it wasn't Jet. It was Cairo! But Sybil had to be found, so Cole would have to talk to the orca later.

Three hours later, and the kea had no choice but to return to the tree. His strength was leaving him fast.
"I couldn't find her anywhere. No sign of the orca or the Komodo dragon either." Cole said in a weak voice to Rose. His eyes were closing by itself, but he knew that he had to be strong for Rose. He kept Cairo a secret to avoid worrying her much more. Than she probably was right now.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1343 Posted: 23:35:26 12/11/2014
Royal hears Sayan's cries for help and take off into the air, before landing beside him. His fierce golden eyes gaze into the Amur Leopard's. Then he speaks.

"What's going on? What's all the commotion? Is someone in trouble, my friend," he asks.

Meanwhile the elephant brothers have returned to the beach. Not seeing Sybil they begin to worry. Though they trust Sybil to find her own way. The brothers remain on the beach to protect the others.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:22:30 13/11/2014 by Wyrstel
#1344 Posted: 23:48:05 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wystrel, Sybil, Cairo and Rose are all on the other island. Sayan is the only one who remained on the Haven.

When Yodel saw Royal and the mighty elephants approaching the beach, he quickly retreated to his home in the big tree. He wasn't worried at all about the elephants, but Royal could fly and easily keep up with him. Sayan already knew of his treason, and if he told Royal, Yodel knew he was gonna be in big trouble. He didn't believe for a minute that the eagle felt bad for killing that mongoose so violently last year.
---
#1345 Posted: 00:55:59 13/11/2014
"It's.. it's Rose! Jet betrayed us and took her to the other island. Sybil and Cairo went after her, but.. but Cairo was injured and I'm not sure if they made it.," the panicked leopard explained. He then glanced at where Yodel was before the bird took off. "J-Jet wasn't alone ether. He had allies-- Yodel and Sholeh.," he added with a growl.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:03:10 13/11/2014 by redwes
#1346 Posted: 01:05:16 13/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Yodel flew off as fast as he could. He didn't want to deal with a pissed off Harpy Eagle. He was simply going to his tree and was going to deny everything. If there was something he did perfectly, it was lying. He even was preparing a little alibi as he flew...
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1347 Posted: 01:41:48 13/11/2014
Earlier, Kona had given up her searching and went to sleep. She was only now waking up.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#1348 Posted: 02:26:09 13/11/2014 | Topic Creator
At the other island, Sybil was gradually waking up. In the course of the night, she had a total of three nightmares. The previous night was really something that scarred her, She was dazed, and she still wasn't completely dried. She had a nasal congestion, and was afraid she was coming down with a cold. She slapped herself awake, almost forgetting in her little palm tree predicament.

"The sun is out already, and I'm still here..." she said after a while, remembering to her terror that Rose was still out there. What if Shadow found her? And where was Jet?
---
#1349 Posted: 06:44:25 13/11/2014
"I'm going to go look for her." Rose said as she climbed down.
---
SC
#1350 Posted: 11:07:28 13/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh no you don't lady Rose." Cole commanded, as he tried to lift her up.
"Listen, that civet is resourceful and resistant. I'm very sure that she's alive, and wherever she is, it would break her heart knowing that everything she did to protect you was in vain." Cole assured her, knowing that was what his always optimistic boss would say.
---
First | Previous | Page 27 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me