Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 27 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#1301 Posted: 22:28:21 17/02/2010
Yes, paint tastes awesome
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#1302 Posted: 04:16:56 19/02/2010 | Topic Creator
hey great news!!!!! im back and i can post again. i just took a break from posting for 3 days as promissed and i have a whole new series and im starting a second one. i just noticed the new comers of this topic, please stay on topic. we dont know if dark52 looks at it once in a while to see if its worth posting on. and 27TH PAGE !!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! AND I HAVE THE SECOND POST!!!!!1 i want to point out that it was HORRIBLE NOT POSTING. and not talking to friends. so i want to say hi to all and glad to be back. and i will post asap on the new series.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1303 Posted: 05:21:53 19/02/2010
WELCOME BACK sm900!!!!!!

oops, caps again. smilie
#1304 Posted: 21:30:43 19/02/2010 | Topic Creator
hey cool avitar. and an announcement to all of this topic that know of the ultimate combo. im sorry to say i can't and won't be posting them anymore. i'm going back to elemental attacks.

but here is the great part. every series of combo i posted is now a section in my book and i called it the ultimate combo era. if you like the name go ahead and say so.

i have one last piece of good news. i will post the last 2 series as soon as i can. and there are 6 of them. one series has 4 the other has 2 but just as good. so here is the end. but this topic will be the same as long as it recieves posts and comments and as long as i'm alive. so now lets make the forum into the world record books. and

its good to be back.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#1305 Posted: 22:12:39 19/02/2010
C.C.Combo breaker
---
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#1306 Posted: 22:18:16 19/02/2010
Jobby breath - after eating food Spyro converts fecal matter into gas and spews it at his enemies sending them running home to mama
#1307 Posted: 22:29:26 19/02/2010
^Nasty
---
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#1308 Posted: 02:04:42 20/02/2010
I WANT PIZZA!
#1309 Posted: 02:07:31 20/02/2010
DragonForce combo:

It starts with an Ultra Beatdown that works it's way up to an Inhuman Rampage unleashing a Sonic Firestorm that sends your enemies to the Valley of the Damned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonforce
---
#1310 Posted: 02:08:35 20/02/2010
PIZZA
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#1311 Posted: 02:28:33 20/02/2010
Quote: spyromaster900
hey cool avitar. and an announcement to all of this topic that know of the ultimate combo. im sorry to say i can't and won't be posting them anymore. i'm going back to elemental attacks.

but here is the great part. every series of combo i posted is now a section in my book and i called it the ultimate combo era. if you like the name go ahead and say so.

i have one last piece of good news. i will post the last 2 series as soon as i can. and there are 6 of them. one series has 4 the other has 2 but just as good. so here is the end. but this topic will be the same as long as it recieves posts and comments and as long as i'm alive. so now lets make the forum into the world record books. and

its good to be back.

I LUV the name + can't wait for the combos!!!!!!
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
#1312 Posted: 02:31:22 20/02/2010
Quote: GoldenDragon
Quote: spyromaster900

its good to be back.

I LUV the name + can't wait for the combos!!!!!!

Hey,you're online! smilie smilie
#1313 Posted: 02:38:00 20/02/2010
Yeah! smilie

I'm gonna post a new element...

it'll be up in a bit...
---
#1314 Posted: 02:38:50 20/02/2010
waiting... smilie
#1315 Posted: 02:41:49 20/02/2010
Okay...

This might take a while.....
---
#1316 Posted: 03:02:07 20/02/2010
Here it is:

Breath Attack: INK JET You spit an undulating blue-black beam of bubbling ink, studded with frozen spikes of toxic lead. As it contacts your foes, the lead digs into their skin and poisons them, and foaming hot blobs corrode their armor and weapons with a sticky, irritating acid. Also, you may charge up a boiling Black Whip, which blinds foes and coats them with a painfully corrozive layer of goey, lead-laced ink.

Radiant Attack: LEAK You hover a few inches above the ground as blue-black, viscous ink rolls off of you in bubbling, acidic layers. Tar spirits guide the living ink, which seizes enemies feet, and poisons their blood with lead. The acid in the ink cripples them, as their feet are corroded, and their armor is melted off with intense, acidic goo. Foes drop to the ground, where the dripping, wriggling ink climbs over them and begins to drain them of health like a gelatinous black leech.
---
#1317 Posted: 03:03:04 20/02/2010
wow, that is... EPIC!!! 8D
#1318 Posted: 03:06:50 20/02/2010
how about pizza breath?!
#1319 Posted: 03:08:17 20/02/2010
Meatball, Dough Drown & Garnish Jet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:13 20/02/2010 by GamingMaster_76
#1320 Posted: 03:10:54 20/02/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Meatball, Dough Drown & Garnish Jet

no canadian bacon discs
#1321 Posted: 03:13:10 20/02/2010 | Topic Creator
not bad. good ideas and i should be posting sometime tonight hopefully.
---
#1322 Posted: 03:18:03 20/02/2010
Pizza that flies in your enimies mouth and makes them explodeds
#1323 Posted: 03:29:18 20/02/2010
Thanks for the complements!

I like the ideas, guys!
---
#1324 Posted: 03:41:19 20/02/2010
PIZZA!!! smilie smilie oh caps >.>
#1325 Posted: 03:46:40 20/02/2010
Yum Yum!
---
#1326 Posted: 03:47:47 20/02/2010
this is off topic, but got Animal Crossing yet?
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1327 Posted: 03:49:46 20/02/2010
Quote: GoldenDragon
Here it is:

Breath Attack: INK JET You spit an undulating blue-black beam of bubbling ink, studded with frozen spikes of toxic lead. As it contacts your foes, the lead digs into their skin and poisons them, and foaming hot blobs corrode their armor and weapons with a sticky, irritating acid. Also, you may charge up a boiling Black Whip, which blinds foes and coats them with a painfully corrozive layer of goey, lead-laced ink.

Radiant Attack: LEAK You hover a few inches above the ground as blue-black, viscous ink rolls off of you in bubbling, acidic layers. Tar spirits guide the living ink, which seizes enemies feet, and poisons their blood with lead. The acid in the ink cripples them, as their feet are corroded, and their armor is melted off with intense, acidic goo. Foes drop to the ground, where the dripping, wriggling ink climbs over them and begins to drain them of health like a gelatinous black leech.

that sounds painful but cool
#1328 Posted: 03:50:34 20/02/2010
No..smilie D:

WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
---
#1329 Posted: 03:51:53 20/02/2010
Oh, about the Animal crossing.

Thanks for the complements, torok!
---
#1330 Posted: 04:03:04 20/02/2010
usinh dsi browser
#1331 Posted: 04:05:59 20/02/2010
I am workin on thinking of an idea 4 a new element.

I'm fleshing out my idea that I have now..
should be up later..
---
neonspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#1332 Posted: 12:09:05 20/02/2010
Quote: Apoc
DragonForce combo:

It starts with an Ultra Beatdown that works it's way up to an Inhuman Rampage unleashing a Sonic Firestorm that sends your enemies to the Valley of the Damned.

absolute lol, i've seen dragonforce live smilie
---
Cynder loves Spyro! They're gonna have a happy family with cute little eggs :3 ITS NOT THE END!(I'm actually crying!My DA: Draconicmaster.deviantart.com
#1333 Posted: 15:41:15 20/02/2010
Quote: neonspyro
Quote: Apoc
DragonForce combo:

absolute lol, i've seen dragonforce live smilie

Did you like them? I was going to see them but arrived too late for the gig.
---
#1334 Posted: 18:05:04 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
hey everyone. i will post at least post 2 combos today and over through the week.
---
#1335 Posted: 20:37:39 21/02/2010
YAY!!!!!!

AWESOME!

I'm really excited to see them!
---
#1336 Posted: 22:37:18 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
here is the 2nd to last of the combo series.

(#1) ultimate combo: Electric tsunami drinch

ability: you will be able to destroy,fry,shock,electricute,and delet your enemies. you will be able to raise a tsunami wave of electricity and slam it on your enemies. you use all magic and kill all nearby enemies.

appearance: you will start to glow yellow very brightly.( you can do what ever you want) your enemies will start to come in to attack. you will then raise your head, and a massive electric tsunami wave will be floating behind you. your enemies in shock will start to back away. you will then rapidly aim your head toward your enemies. as that happens the electric tsunami will fall ontop of them and drinching them like water. as it drinches them it is torturing and destroying them. when this is finished,your enemies will be gone and you will have a 30% increase in gems. you used all magic and killed all nearby enemies.

(#2) ultimate combo: Dark tsunami drinch

ability: you will be able to raise a massive tsunami of darkness. you will be able to drinch it on your enemies and kill them with their nightmares and fears. you will use all magic and kill all nearby enemies.

appearance: you will turn dark and release massive black smoke. your enemies will start to get angry and cautious and will attack. as the time passed, the smoke built above and the site will shock your enemies in terror. you will then drinch the tsunami of darkness on your enemies. as your enemies are covered in darkness, they are being killed by fear and nightmares and shadow. you will then finish them by raising your head and the smoke and then slamming the dark tsunami on them. the darkness will consume them and disappear leaving 30% extra gems. you used all magic and killed all nearby enemies.

(#3) ultimate combo: Poison tsunami drinch

ability: you will be able to raise a tsunami of poison and will drinch it on the enemies. you will poison your enemies so badly that can't move and you will just watch.( you can attack them if you want) you use all magic and kill all nearby enemies.

appearance: you will start to glow a little green with poison. your enemies will start to attack. at the same time you will raise your head and a tsunami of liquid poison will appear behind you. your enemies will start to back away in horror as they see the poison. (when your ready) you then through your head down and the tsunami of poison will drinch them. as soon as it started its over. your enemies will be dripping with poison. your enemies will be weeping in pain as the poison kills them. in a matter of seconds later your enemies will die and you used all magic and a 40% increase in gems. you also killed all affected enemies.

(#4) ultimate combo: Lava tsunami drinch

ability: you will be able to incenerate your enemies,with a tsunami of lava by drinching it on them. you will be able to kill all nearby enemies and use all magic.

appearance: you will first turn a glowy red. at the same time, you are building energy strong enough to crack the earth and to a lava source. your enemies will start to attack and then you release the energy as you raise your haed,tail,and wings. just seconds after, your enemies stop and a trinch in the ground appears behind you. as you hold your position lava explodes out. your enemies will start to scare and then you tighten your position into attack. you aim at your enemies and the lava will tsunami over you. after,you start to drinch the lava tsunami as if it was water. as you see your enemies incenerate, the attack ends and they are gone. the lava and all disappear. you used all magic and a gain of 40% more gems. and you kill all nearby enemies.

last of series 1 out of 2.

(#5) ultimate combo: Acid tsunami drinch

ability: you will be able to raise a tsunami sized acid lake and drinch it on your enemies. this happens fast,so when its done nothing is left except for gems. use all magic and kills all surrounding enemies.

appearance: you will start to glow a DIM yellow and green. your enemies get suspecious, but attack anyway.(dumb enemies-comment) you raise your head and shoot acid. your enemies stop and stare at the acid pool behind you. after,you raise your wings and tail lifting a tsunami size amount. your enemies will start to attack fast.(so do you) you then drop the tsunami drinching them, your enemies are being killed as the tsunami drinches them. you return to normal position and the acid remains drop and disappear. your enemies are gone and you are untouched. you used all magic and killed ALL SURROUNDING enemies. you get 30% more gems

hope yall like these. this is the 1st of the last series im posting so please enjoy.
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#1337 Posted: 02:03:28 22/02/2010
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srry i havn't posted in a while. smilie >.>
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#1338 Posted: 03:13:00 22/02/2010
THAT..... IS ..... CRAZY.... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great ones, Nick!

The epicness is astounding!!!
---
#1339 Posted: 20:56:45 22/02/2010
Condemn:

Sends out a soul devouring blast that gives your enemy a limited time to live, when the time runs out their soul is taken and you grow stronger. Not a painful way, but it is quite frightening.
---
#1340 Posted: 23:57:01 22/02/2010 | Topic Creator
i will post the last series sadly tonight. i have no more ideas so i willn post wat i get. talk to yall leter.
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 712
#1341 Posted: 03:20:17 23/02/2010
omg thank goodness i forgot to check the topic last nite... WHEW its still on topic, um ill be sure to contribute to it when i get an idea, ill see if i can stick to the spirit one (whoever came up with that is supa ultra awsome COOOLL!!!!!)

man i shoulda posted ages ago, dagnabbit!! smilie
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
#1342 Posted: 03:38:03 23/02/2010
Okay, Nick!

I'm eagerly waiting for what u come up with next, and hoping that you'll come up with more ideas soon!!

Nice idea, Apoc. It sounds AWESOME!

Oh, and welcome back dragonboy135!

Here is the new supercombo that I made up:

HELIUM + TOXIC GAS

When both dragons perform the radiant attacks at once, the elements fuse and a new attack is made.

Poisoned Inflation:
You slowly rise up off of the ground, rotating slowly with your eyes closed tightly and your claws held in a defensive blocking position. Your wings hang loosely and fan out from your body as you rotate faster and faster. All around you, sparkling shards of frozen, smoking gasses such as helium, chlorine, and nitrogen spin and crackle in great, freezing ribbons around your body. The chlorine gas fans out from you, choking and poisoning your foes as the ice-dagger-coated ribbons of frozen helium hang poised over their heads. Then, your eyes snap open, and you roar as your claws snap forward into an attacking position. The shards of helium ice crash downward onto your choking foes, and the frozen gas forms heavy bubbles into their bloodstream. Your enemies swell uncontrollably, and they float off of the ground as the chlorine burns the inside of their lungs. Finally, spikes of frozen chlorine grow from your body, and you curl into a ball. As your foes reach bursting point, you slap your tail downward, your wings open, and your head up, sending the blade-like icicles of frozen chlorine stabbing through your foes, causing them to explode into massive cascades of gems.
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 712
#1343 Posted: 03:51:09 23/02/2010
my good god your awesome at this!!! KEEP IT UP PLEASE!! i eagerly await your next 1

heres mine

FROTHY SHOCK (its a fury attack) smilie

the user glides to the top of the area and breathes out a bubbly foam in wich the bubble-like things are actually small electric orbs, it homes in on the opponent and instantly coats him/her. The orbs zap high voltage into their hearts and their life force is sucked up and bought back to you as energy, and all the while the user is in a ball of electrified electrons that collect up the life force

mines kinda sucky but hey, at least its an idea smilie
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#1344 Posted: 03:53:46 23/02/2010
Chilie breath!!! smilie
this lookes sort of like ice shards, but it's red and in the shape of chilies.smilie when it touches an enemy, he goes into flames like a normal flame breath would.
yea, not that creative. >.>
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#1345 Posted: 04:55:13 23/02/2010 | Topic Creator
its just as good. and here...( sniff)... is the last ultimate combo series for a long time. smilie

(#1) ultimate combo: Electric lava drinch

ability: you will be able to raise a wave of lava and electricute your enemies. you can shock and burn your enemies with a little lava and finish them by drinching the lava on them. use all magic and kill all surrounding enemies.

appearance: you will turn a light red and start to static. your enemies will attack and you will raise a small wave of lava. your enemies stop in fear and horror. as the lava settles with a splash on the ground. at the same time it launches drops of electrified lava on your enemies. your enemies cry in pain and arte paralyzed. you build energy and as you jump and fly or comet dash through your enemies; the lava follows and it drinches the enemies. your enemies are gone and you are untouched but magicless. you used all magic and killed all surrounding enemies. you have a gain of 40% more gems.

(#2) ultimate combo: Dark lava drinch

ability: you will be able to rise lava as if it turned evil. you will be able to scare and incenerate your enemies. it will still drinch them and you use all magic and kill all surrounding enemies.

appearance: you will look as if your turning dark.( but your not) you will turn a little red and your enemies will attack. at that time you raise a wave of dark lava. the very sight will stop your enemies in fear and like a moster of smoke sneaks around your enemies.( the lava is ingolfed by darkness but you could see glimps of lava through the smoke then and there)( when your ready) you raise your wings, raising the dark lava as well, and slam your body on the ground. in a blink of an eye your enemies are invelopped by the dark lava like it was a giant monster, but its going crazy. its burning, scaring, and slamming your enemies on the ground. it goes for the final blow by backing off and builds up together and it slams on them. as it drinches your enemies. it then incenerates them leaving nothing left but gems. you watch it all disappear and a gain of 50% gems. you used all magic and killed all surrounding enemies.

hope yall savor these last to series as they are the last for a long long long time. and now i have 2 more plain elemental attacks for tommorow.

night from where i live and enjoy it all. smilie
---
#1346 Posted: 13:07:18 23/02/2010
@GlodenDragon: Thanks bro
---
#1347 Posted: 22:32:45 24/02/2010 | Topic Creator
hey everyone i will post the first 2 elemental attacks later today and then lets keep on going. if you want some i deas i will be happy to give you a list of elements.
---
#1348 Posted: 22:39:02 24/02/2010
Pulse:

A low frequency sound blast knocks your enemy on their backs, leaving them stunned and vulnerable.
---
#1349 Posted: 22:58:00 24/02/2010 | Topic Creator
cool. and keep an eye on the topic until i post. and everyone can watch over for me. so later post in a little while.
---
#1350 Posted: 23:03:05 24/02/2010
Alrighty
---
First | Previous | Page 27 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me