Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 26 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1251 Posted: 14:03:52 07/11/2014
Kona nodded and sat down. It was also much better view from up here.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1252 Posted: 16:07:14 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
It was a while since Sybil had much company. She felt like she was among family. Those moments were the ones she treasured the most.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"My master may seem distracted by that tiger but I ashure he is quite cable of doing the job as well. But if you wish for me to do your dirty work you will have to make it worth while. More than getting control of the pod." Jet said using his cunningnis to get what his master really wanted.......control over both islands.

"More? Well, aren't you an ambitious one? I can assure you, if you or your master get the job done beautifully, I will do whatever you ask." Sholeh assured, though secretly annoyed of Jet and Shadow's little relationship. When she met Jet, she was expecting him to act alone, not being at the services of a more underwhelming animal when compared to him. But anyway, she wanted to make the situation to her favor as much as possible.

As Jet swam, Sholeh could see the shore and Light Beach far to the right. Before dropping off, she was still deciding whom she wanted out of the way first. She hated Royal more, but his presence was Sybil's fault.
"You know, I am still in doubt who you should get first. I really hate the eagle, but it's the civet's fault he is in my home in the first place. Who would you rather... eat?" she asked, with a very malicious air. It was almost as if she was delighted by the idea.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#1253 Posted: 16:57:24 07/11/2014
"Well I haven't seen Royal very often but I've gained the trust of Sybil. So I would eat Sybil. But Cairo doesn't trust me and his pod isn't so sure of me." Jet said as he reached a hidden beach.
---
SC
#1254 Posted: 17:09:38 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"So you would rather eat someone that trusts you than somebody you hardly know? What a nice touch." Sholeh said coldly, liking Jet even more.
"And don't worry about Cairo's pod. You just listen to me and I will teach you how you can bring them all against him. In this world, brains triumph over brawn. And his pod is doubting him already, so it's gonna be easier." Sholeh said, very sure of her manipulative intelligence.

"Once his pod finally views you as a better leader, they won't let Cairo touch you, and once that is done, I will deliver Rose to your master and Sybil to you. Just imagine the perfect revenge. I'm very sure you want Cairo to suffer for banishing you and bullying you, so just think the amount of depression and sorrow he would face when not only his pod is against him, but also the love if his life, eaten by one of his own kind?" Sholeh expressed, giving a demonstration of her cunning, twisted mind.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:57:39 07/11/2014 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#1255 Posted: 18:59:36 07/11/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose saw Kona. "Yah Kona come join us!" She said as she began to feel a little cold from the cold night air. Sha moved closer to Sayan. "Burrrrrr it's cold out tonight Sayan."

"A-At least you're with friends.," Sayan said as he started to wrap his tail around the tiger. Friends always made things better.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:07:26 07/11/2014 by redwes
#1256 Posted: 19:07:18 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Aww, you two look adorable together." Sybil expressed with a sweet voice, turning away from the sparkly spectacle to see how cutely Rose cuddled up to Sayan and how he wrapped around his tail to keep her warm. She was feeling extremely happy. Not only did she created the Haven and made that possible, but she was feeling great how both Rose and Sayan had so much support from each other after their terrifying past.
---
#1257 Posted: 06:07:20 08/11/2014
Quote: Felines
"So you would rather eat someone that trusts you than somebody you hardly know? What a nice touch." Sholeh said coldly, liking Jet even more.
"And don't worry about Cairo's pod. You just listen to me and I will teach you how you can bring them all against him. In this world, brains triumph over brawn. And his pod is doubting him already, so it's gonna be easier." Sholeh said, very sure of her manipulative intelligence.

"Once his pod finally views you as a better leader, they won't let Cairo touch you, and once that is done, I will deliver Rose to your master and Sybil to you. Just imagine the perfect revenge. I'm very sure you want Cairo to suffer for banishing you and bullying you, so just think the amount of depression and sorrow he would face when not only his pod is against him, but also the love if his life, eaten by one of his own kind?" Sholeh expressed, giving a demonstration of her cunning, twisted mind.

"Well we will see each other again." Jet said as he dropped Sholeh off.
---
SC
#1258 Posted: 08:21:14 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sholeh got down, but before Jet left, she had one other thing to ask.
"Say now, is it true that your master befriended the dingos?" she asked, with that information being just rumors at the time...
---
#1259 Posted: 08:35:16 08/11/2014
Jet smirked. "Yes indeed my devious friend."
---
SC
#1260 Posted: 09:01:16 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sholeh smiled, in a way that was even scary.
"I see. Thank you." she said, before turning and returning to the traitor, Yodel. By the sound of it, it appeared that she had yet another plan, one she kept to herself.
---
#1261 Posted: 09:30:09 08/11/2014
Quote: redwes
"A-At least you're with friends.," Sayan said as he started to wrap his tail around the tiger. Friends always made things better.

"Yah....." Rose yawned as she began to fall asleep on Sayan's shoulder.
---
SC
#1262 Posted: 09:38:34 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was asleep for a while, and Light Beach was beginning to lose it's spark. That meant that morning was very near. Everyone actually stayed there the entire night. A little part of the sun was already appearing on the horizon. Light Beach was disappearing, but that sunrise was just as beautiful. Everything was so pretty and peaceful it was impossible to believe that anything could go wrong...
---
#1263 Posted: 14:00:47 08/11/2014
Kona started to drift off but she tried to stay awake. She had never seen light beach before, and Kona wanted to see all of it, even if it was starting to dissapear. At least the sun would make it warmer.
---
#1264 Posted: 17:57:47 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
After just a little while, the light spectacle was completely over, and the sun has completely risen. Sybil was sleeping peacefully on the rocks, and not even the shine of the sun seemed to wake her up. Each time Light Beach appeared, she became more nocturnal, and with the warmth around her, she slept more profoundly than usual.
---
#1265 Posted: 18:43:17 08/11/2014
Sayan tried to stay awake throughout the light spectacle, but soon found himself drifting off to sleep as well. By the time the sun rose, the leopard was sound asleep.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:47:03 08/11/2014 by redwes
#1266 Posted: 21:36:48 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey people. I updated the first page. Expect a few little changes on the story and some of the character's bio, especially the antagonists. Give it a little view if you have the time smilie

The day passed quickly, and Sybil opened her eyes. Shocked, she has seen that it was way past noon, and the sun was beginning to set yet again. She has slept a lot, and felt like she has wasted too much time. She became calmer when she saw the others sleeping. She left towards her tree without disturbing them. The Haven was calm and peaceful, so she thought she didn't have as many responsibilities as before. Hungry after sleeping a lot, she returned to her tree, only this time, she was tired of fish. She was going to eat fruits this time, which were quite common in the area.

Meanwhile, a little conversation was happening in Cairo's pod, between a mother and baby orca.
"But why Cairo doesn't trust Mr. Jet? He seems nice." the baby asked, not liking how one of his own kind was being cast aside.
"Cairo and him had quite an intense battle way before you were born dear. The orca's rule is follow the strongest. Orcas fight, and the losers must leave. That is the way of the orca darling." the mother explained, noticing the tension on her son.
"Well it's a silly rule mother. We need to take care of each other, don't we? Why do a few don't have the privilege? Besides, that civet up there accepts almost any animal in that island, so why shouldn't we do the same, especially if it's somebody of our own kind?" the young one asked.
"Now dear, I understand. I do admit it's silly too, but lets give it some time. The civet trusts Jet, and Cairo trusts her, so let's give it some time. I'm sure Cairo will learn to accept him in time." the mother answered, trying to mellow her tense son.
---
#1267 Posted: 03:03:58 09/11/2014
"Yes it is a silly rule isn't it young one?" Jet said as he swam up.
---
SC
#1268 Posted: 04:18:25 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
When he saw Jet, the little orca sneaked with him while his mother was talking to other females.
"Oh Mr. Jet, hi. I know Mr. Cairo said to stay away from you, but I don't care. You are just like me." the young orca said, trusting Jet.
"My mom and the other adults obey him, but I follow my own rules. Besides, Mr. Cairo pushes us too hard." he confessed, remembering that even he had to work on the bridge.
---
#1269 Posted: 06:40:01 09/11/2014
"Yes he does doesn't he? Tell you what if you can convince the others to allow me to speak to them I shall reward you with plenty of fish or seal." Jet said trying to convince the young orca.
---
SC
#1270 Posted: 06:48:13 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Being extremely young, the little orca was easily bribed.
"I like mackerel." he said, exitedly, thrilled by the idea.
"Mommy doesn't want to admit it, but she finds unfair the way Mr. Cairo treats you. Don't worry. You deserve to be here as much as anyone. I will tell mommy. She's good with words." the little one said, taking a liking to Jet and willing for him to stay, though actually, he was now more thrilled by the idea of more food.
---
#1271 Posted: 07:13:58 09/11/2014
"I shall wait for you here." Jet said.
---
SC
#1272 Posted: 16:14:43 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The baby returned to her mother, and a conversation Jet didn't hear took place. Shortly afterwards, the mom approached Jet.
"I'm very sorry, but, orders are are orders." she said with a mixture of indifference and pity. The baby was obviously disappointed, but deep inside, the mother was considering it all. She didn't admit it, but was still very upset how even her son got overworked with the bridge, and for what? Only to be broken later and the land animals still needing their help to get across.
---
#1273 Posted: 16:57:52 09/11/2014
Kona was still fast asleep.
---
#1274 Posted: 17:37:20 09/11/2014
"So your orders are to be overworked only for your work to be destroyed? Some orders." Jet said.
---
SC
#1275 Posted: 18:34:03 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
She pretended to ignore him, but the truth was, she was thinking about it too hard.

"Ellen? What were you doing with him?" one of the females of her little group asked. The mother talk to them, telling them her thought about both him and Cairo.

"Ladies, let's face the facts. One thing is for us to overwork, but our sons and daughters too? I understand if you want to be loyal, but the boss is overdoing it with that civet." the mother expressed, still upset about the bridge. The others said nothing. Most of the orcas respected Cairo, but they had to admit that she was making sense.
---
#1276 Posted: 18:58:28 09/11/2014
"I will offer easy work and the freedom you all deserve! But on the other hand a hard backbreaking job as slaves or easy non-backbreaking work?" Jet said.
---
SC
#1277 Posted: 19:13:42 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
All the orcas looked at Jet. Was he saying what they thought he was saying? But in order to be the leader, he had to challenge Cairo. That's a rule they respected and followed heavily.
But destiny was smiling at Jet, since not very far away from there, Cairo was swimming with difficulty, returning to his pod. He had a brief, yet painful encounter with a white shark that dared to enter too close to the territory. Though he managed to kill it, the battle left him weak. He was retuning to his pod to recover, unaware of the sour surprise waiting for him there...
---
#1278 Posted: 19:25:43 09/11/2014
"So freedom or slavery?" Jet said. "If you join me I will challenge Cairo and prove I am the right leader for you!" He said.
---
SC
#1279 Posted: 19:35:24 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
It wouldn't take long to prove, since as soon as Cairo returned, he came to a sudden stop. He looked at Jet, then his pod.
"What is the meaning of this?" he asked furiously, not wanting to believe that his pod would defy his orders. His pod simply looked down.
"Come on Mr. Cairo. The civet trust him, why shouldn't you?" the little one with whom Jet talked earlier said worryingly. He saw Cairo wounded, and he didn't want a fight to take place just for a rule he found silly and pointless. But Cairo was enraged. Wounded or not, if he had to beat Jet again, wether his beloved Sybil trusted him or not, he was going to do it. And Jet already confessed his desire to challenge him, so it seemed inevitable, and the child was terrified of the outcome...
---
#1280 Posted: 19:53:16 09/11/2014
"You know the meaning of this Cairo! You overworked your pod like slaves!" He then swam next to the young orca. "Even young ones that aren't yet strong enough like their parents. Tell me Cairo would you overwork them just to please Sybil or use them as slaves to build so they can see their hard work just be destroyed." Jet said.
---
SC
#1281 Posted: 21:12:48 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo now understood why his pod was defying him, but he still find their behavior inexcusable.
"It was an emergency. You guys know I rarely overwork you. Do you know how noble miss Sybil's cause is, and how much I have been through to protect you all?!" Cairo said, almost blinded by anger. The white shark he fought was just one of the many examples. But his pod kept lowering their heads, not sure anymore what to think, and decided that they will follow the rule.

"You... you have gone far enough, Jet. Poisoning my family's minds like that! That's it! I am going to beat you so badly, you will beg for mercy. And then I'm going to banish you to the South Pole... I don't care anymore if Sybil wants you here." the angered Cairo commented after a short while. That was going to be the first time ever he was determined to go against Sybil's wishes. The proud orca was sure he could defeat Jet, wounded and all...
---
#1282 Posted: 21:41:58 09/11/2014
"See there! He is only thinking of Sybil's wishes and not ours!" Jet said. "Your mind has been clouded by work, work and more work Cairo! But if you wish to fight we shall fight!" Jet said. "But away from the young ones I actually care for their safety and well-being." Jet said making a point.
---
SC
#1283 Posted: 22:11:00 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo had as much as he tolerated. He waited for his pod to leave, with the baby being the last. He felt very responsible for that. He wanted Jet to live among them, but he never expected a battle.

With everyone away, Cairo made the first move, and tackled Jet very violently, but not as vigorously as he use to. The stupid shark left more damage than he anticipated, but he still wanted to fight. He wasn't going to let a runt like Jet rob him of his position, so he continued attacking, very injured but still insisting...
---
#1284 Posted: 22:18:42 09/11/2014
Jet smacked Cairo with his tail pushing him off of him. "Now, now Cairo you can do better than that."
---
SC
#1285 Posted: 22:54:17 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Feeling taunted, Cairo pushed himself even harder, but after every attempt, he simply injured himself a little more. He managed to hurt Jet a little, but after a violent battle and one snap of one of the bones of his fin, he knew that if he continued, he was gonna die.

"No more! No more. I... give... up." he said with shame. For the first time in his life, he lost. And it wasn't just any lost, it was against his hated rival. But he knew that if it wasn't for that stupid shark, he was gonna win without much effort, and that was what irritated him the most.
---
#1286 Posted: 23:31:51 09/11/2014
"Good now go swim off like a good little orca." Jet said his fin was broken but it should heal up fine. He swam back to the pod hurt but victorious.

Rose was awake by now and was just playing on the beach with some crabs unaware of the pact Jet, Shadow, and Sholeh made.
---
SC
#1287 Posted: 00:22:59 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Before Jet left, Cairo gather the courage to ask something of him;
"Before I go, at least let me say goodbye to Sybil. You owe her a lot you know." Cairo said, hoping Jet would at least continue helping Sybil, even if it's not as much as he did. Sybil trusted him, and he tried to do the same, unaware of the nasty plot taking place...
---
#1288 Posted: 00:32:49 10/11/2014
"Very well. I shall allow it." Jet said. "But I shall escort you."
---
SC
#1289 Posted: 00:50:11 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo hated that idea, but realized he didn't have any choice.
The sun was setting, and Cairo could see Sybil at the beach. She wasn't on the rocks like usual, she was further still, playing with some algaes so that she wouldn't disturb the others sleep.

"Cairo... Cairo! What... what happened to you?" Sybil asked, seeing Cairo all weak and scratched.
"I lost Sybil. Jet... is the new leader now. I must leave. It's the orca way." Cairo explained, but Sybil thought it was a joke, but after she saw them both, she realized it wasn't. She took a long time to process it all.

"But you can't leave. It's... but..." Sybil could not believe orca lost to a smaller Jet. If she knew the circumstances, she wold have known that wasn't possible.
"Jet, Jet, please, reconsider it. Forget that silly rule. I know Cairo didn't give you a chance, but... give him the chance I gave you." Sybil begged, hoping to get through to him. She was feeling extremely guilty right now...
---
#1290 Posted: 01:12:30 10/11/2014
Jet thought about it a moment. And after a few moments he noded. "I may not be like Cairo but you've shown me the kindness others have so......" He then looked at Cairo. "I shall allow him to stay. But as long as he doesn't cause any trouble with me or the pod." He then swam away and towards where he first meet Sholeh. He made sure he wasn't followed. "Sholeh are you out there?"
---
SC
#1291 Posted: 01:47:04 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
As Jet left, Sybil asked how on earth Jet managed to beat him. Cairo explained everything to her, from his encounter with the shark, his pod against him and Jet's coward advantage over him. Sybil felt as guilty as ever.

As Jet was calling to Sholeh, she didn't took long to appear.
"You became leader over the course of one day? Impressive." Sholeh expressed, though she was unaware that it was ultimately thanks to Cairo's battle with a shark that Jet got victorious.
"I saw everything from under that rock there. I honestly thought you were going to banish that Cairo for sure. Oh I know, you want Sybil to trust you more. Well played." Sholeh expressed, admiring Jet more than ever.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:43 10/11/2014 by Felines
#1292 Posted: 02:19:37 10/11/2014
"I thought about banishment but if I banished Cairo Sybil wouldn't trust me as much." He looked at Sholeh. "As for the pod they are against Cairo and aren't a threat anymore. As for your part of the deal what of the tiger? Have you captured her yet?"
---
SC
#1293 Posted: 02:47:36 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, there is no need for capture, she will come to you, you'll see. I never break my promises." Sholeh said, very sure.
"Now just one thing. You aren't... growing fond of Sybil, are you?" Sholeh asked, with a very eery calmness, having seen how the civet was the only one who was kind to him from the beginning.

Not far from there, a cunning warbler was on the move, and has seen who he was looking for.
"Oy there tiger. Rose, was it? I've been searching all over for you. Listen, I know you don't like me very much, but I have been to the other island, and I have seen how much that kea leader misses you. You may not believe it, but I actually felt pity for him." Yodel said, landing near Rose, but keeping an understandable distance from her.
---
#1294 Posted: 03:15:17 10/11/2014
"No, I've seen her how she orders the birds and orcas to do her dirty work. She needs to be delt with."

Rose gave a low growl at Yodel when he landed near her. "Why all of a sudden tell me? I remember what you did to me those years ago and I will never forget it." She said. "But why would you tell me?"
---
SC
#1295 Posted: 04:21:16 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alright then, I believe you." Sholeh said, though she still wanted to make sure Jet didn't get soft all of the sudden.
"But... just when will you do it?" she then asked, wanting to experience the moment.

"Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not asking for your forgiveness. I just figured you wanted to know. You may hate me, but I am still a bird at Sybil's service." he lied, being exceptionally good at it.
"I figure Sybil is still angry at me for making those parrots move, so I came to you. I thought being so young you would be a more willing listener. It was too pitiful and pathetic how their leader asked for you, the way he misses you so much. It was even enough for my hardened, hermit heart to feel guilty." he said, sounding sincere yet a little bit sinister.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:24:54 10/11/2014 by Felines
#1296 Posted: 04:40:19 10/11/2014
By then, Sayan had awoken and went off to get some fish. As he came back, he noticed the conversation and hide within the nearby trees listening.
---
#1297 Posted: 04:54:17 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just to avoid confusion, can you specify what conversation is he hearing? Thanks smilie
---
#1298 Posted: 04:58:17 10/11/2014
ooc: who is Sayan listening to?

Rose glared at Yodel. She remembered how she and Mambo used to have fun with each other. "I still don't trust you but if Mambo misses me I am going to see if I can cheer him up." Rose said.
---
SC
#1299 Posted: 05:04:04 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I figure it's Yodel and Rose.

"Excellent. I'm sure that will make that Mambo guy happy." Yodel said with the bitter voice he was well known for. Sholeh was going to be pleased with him. He didn't care what happened to Rose. He never liked her, especially after the nasty scratch she gave him all that time ago at his tree.
---
#1300 Posted: 05:06:39 10/11/2014
OOC: Rose and Yodel.

As Sayan listened to the conversation, he wondered if foul-play was involved. Still, he waited 'till Yodel left before doing anything.
---
First | Previous | Page 26 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me