Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 26 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1251 Posted: 06:56:17 30/12/2013
OOC: Well it's been fun but yeah I'll leave it at that, feel free to destroy him and his minions. I will always look fondly on these forums during the TLOS-Skylander days and until next time chao
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:59:05 30/12/2013 by Jackson117
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1252 Posted: 07:47:30 30/12/2013
ooc: Oh? Are you leaving, Jackson? ;a; It was fun rp'ing with ya'. Until we meet again.

Aretis looked at the Zen creature, then at all the other minions and the being rebuilt castle. He suddenly turned his attention back to Alzandor in an attack, but didn't turn to where the image was. No, he turned to the real Alzandor and fired the mass of spirit energy he had gathered. Aretis had been following the life force of Alzandor to find out where the real one was. Nothing in heaven nor on earth could fake a true soul. And right before Alzandor, a portal opened. Chains, flung out, latching onto Alzandor. They were chains made of the material of the spirit world, dragging his soul back to the depths of the otherworld.

By that time, the Luosambiat grew dormant. Aretis knew he wouldn't be able to use it for awhile. Already, he had tapped into it's power too much today. It would be quite some time before he could petition to use it's power again. Until then, he had to rely on his own skills as a dragonmage, and his own skills as the guardian of the Luosambiat.

Kiarae shattered the images, sending mental spikes that would cause the caster of these horrible nightmares pain. Her mind was a spiky shield of defense.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1253 Posted: 17:33:51 30/12/2013
ooc: Aww!! smilie Hope you come back my friend.

Icestorm then bit into another finger of the Zen creature and tore it off freeing him from its grasp. Icestorm dropped to the ground hard. He felt a sharp pain from his wounded leg and fell down. "GAH!!! My leg!!"
---
SC
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#1254 Posted: 22:00:00 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Well, that's a shame. You will be missed. As long as this rp is alive, you're always welcome to come back to it.

Even though her energy likely hadn't fully recovered, Scarlet was tired of all this. She didn't want to just ignore these pests and run away. She wanted to end this and move on. It was time to bury this place, and any enemies with it. One way or another, she was going to wipe out Zen and these minions.

Forcing herself into a run, even if she wasn't ready yet, she rushed towards the minions. As she approached one, the end of her tail formed into a sword. She had to focus and concentrate to keep her tail from reverting back to normal. As she ran past one of the minions, she slashed at his neck with her tail-blade, killing him. Then her gaze narrowed on her next target, and she prepared for the next strike.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#1255 Posted: 14:20:59 31/12/2013
ooc: I'll be leaving for a couple days, so my posts might be very few and very short. Happy New Year everyone.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1256 Posted: 04:51:49 01/01/2014
ooc: same here. Happy New Year!!smilie
---
SC
#1257 Posted: 19:32:32 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Happy New Year to you guys as well.
---
#1258 Posted: 20:42:39 05/01/2014
ooc: I'm back and ready to resume whenever you guys are.
---
#1259 Posted: 21:52:53 05/01/2014
ooc: Lets keep this alive! smilie

Icestorm saw what was happening but couldn't do anything for his injured leg was was perventing him from moving much.
---
SC
#1260 Posted: 22:34:10 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Well, I'm ready to continue.

Scarlet was dwindling the number of minions, one by one. She didn't focus on killing all of them, not yet anyway. She was headed straight for Zen. She would take the leader out first. Then maybe she wouldn't have to worry about all of the minions, or she could destroy the castle and bury them with it.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1261 Posted: 22:50:39 05/01/2014
OC: Alzandor's soul is shattered and scattered. You can't pull him into the otherworld until they are united. Then you can decide whether to do it or not. Be aware that Aretis's sister feels differently toward Alzandor than he does. Also Alzandor gave her something special to protect herself and her brother to show that he actually cares about them.

The stone image of Alzandor continues to crack as he reaches into the dark mist looking for Aretis's sister.

"Kiarae, your brother is calling for you. I can only hold open this passage for so long. My true soul is shattered and scattered all over. I promise, everything will be alright," Alzandor says. Aretis's sister can see the stone form of Alzandor cracking.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1262 Posted: 20:11:01 06/01/2014
Occ: I will be able to come back tomorrow, so i will try to catch up then. Sorry about my long inactivity with this rp.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#1263 Posted: 23:11:47 06/01/2014
Name: smilie
Elements: Fire, Convexity
Personality: Eager, Courageous, Fearless, Brave
Appearance: http://static1.wikia.nocookie...._Dark_Spyro.jpg
Other: this is his dark counterpart

Name: smilie
Element: Lightning
Personality: Menacing, Heroic
Appearance: http://static4.wikia.nocookie....omcynderart.jpg
Other: She is in love with smilie
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#1264 Posted: 23:59:29 06/01/2014
ooc: @Wystrel: Aretis used a spell to pull Alzandor's soul together, but he needed a single fragment of Alzandor in the first place. That was explained a few pages ago. As for the rest, it even says in your character sheet that Alzandor is an evil dragon. Aretis's sister has been kidnapped and caught in a never ending nightmare. It would take quite a lot for her to trust the person who did that to her.

@Pokemon2: Sorry, but canon characters aren't really going to be accepted in this. Generally, they are quite frowned upon, because unless you're the creator of the character, you know that character in every aspect intimately and detailedly, knowing exactly how they would act, and getting their personalities spot on. If you can't do this, you shouldn't. All you will do by trying is tarnishing a good image and basically using a character you don't really know.

Another thing is, I hope you know how late you're joining. If you have read the past 25 pages, and know the plot and story and exactly what is going on in this moment, then feel free to join and get started and ignore this. If you haven't, then you should probably do that. I, personally, don't like when people jump in the middle of a story with a random character and just start messing everything up. Because they don't know the plot, they don't know what's happened so far for future reference, and it probably means they were too lazy to read the past pages to find all that stuff out. Honestly, it's not that hard to read through this like a book or something. I'd rather you join later, but have read the past pages, than join earlier and know nothing of what's really going on. If you must know, when I started out on my perhaps 3rd or 4th RP, I read about 49 pages before I joined in that RP around the 61st (This was before there was a page limit on the topics). And it was well d*mn worth it.

Okay, enough talking, back to the story! smilie

Aretis saw three guards aiming for him. He ignored Alzandor for the moment. Physically, he probably wouldn't be able to dodge their attacks. His heart beat faster facing these enemies. Aretis conjured his energy, putting them at points on the index clawtips of his forearms. They came closer. Aretis knew they were in range and attacked, light lasers shooting from his finger tips like ropes and solidified, wrapping around two of the monster's thick necks. The third, he stunned with a short energy light blast. The 3rd was thrown backward, but still alive. Aretis constricted the light ropes around their necks. However, these two had strong necks and were resisting enough to try and pull them off. Aretis growled and constricted them tighter.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1265 Posted: 01:49:40 07/01/2014
OOC: That's true, I guess.
#1266 Posted: 05:30:43 07/01/2014
ooc: @Pokemon2: Plus these kind of dragon RPs generally do not accept dragons that are from video games. Dragons that are generally accepted are OCs that you make up yourself.

Icestorm wasn't prepared for a fight in his current state but he looked at the creature dead straight into its eyes and showed it that he was not backing down. The creature took a swing at Icestorm and he quickly dogged the strike by using his wings to push himself away. Icestorm slid to a stop a distance away. "Ha! Ya missed!" Icestorm said

The creature growled and rushed at Icestorm.

Icestorm quickly got to his feet and jumped onto the creature's back and bit into its neck.

The creature let out a loud screech and reached around its back and ripped Icestorm off its back and through him into a pillar making it unstable. The creature grined at Icestorm and just as it was going to give the last blow the pillar started to crack and topple over onto the creature.

Icestorm gave one last look at the creature and said. "You have failed." Icestorm then quickly made a sheld with his wings.

The creature screeched as the pillar fell right on top of it. It made a hege cloud of smoke and dabree. And as the dust settled Icestorm was seen trying to get out of thr rubble himself but he couldn't due to his leg being pined under a huge piece of the pillar. He saw some of the minions were starting to walk towards him and he was worried that they were going to kill him. Icestorm then saw a glance of Scarlet nearby and called out. "Scarlet help me! I'm trapped and wounded!"
---
SC
#1267 Posted: 06:02:08 07/01/2014
Kiarae blinked and then opened her paw, looking at object that was given to her by Alzandor. However, she still had her mind guarded and she just snuck a peek.

Aretis saw Icestorm in trouble. He grunted and with his magical ropes, flung the two minions he had entrapped in his ropes towards the minions walking toward Icestorm, hitting them and knocking them away for now. Aretis's attention now turned to the one he had buffeted back with his light blast. That one had gotten back up and was now rushing towards Aretis. Aretis targeted the creature's eyes, creating an illusion of himself and treated a little backward. As the enemy was focused on the illusion, Aretis leaped into the air and on top of the minion just as the minion slashed through the illusion. Aretis's claws found it's throat and he tore away the flesh as hard as he could. The minion went limp, dead.
---
#1268 Posted: 06:14:56 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: @Pokemon2: I pretty much agree with D-o and Spyroconvexity. Although this is a dragon rp and sort of follows the basic rules of a Spyro universe, I had no intention of relating this rp to any of the Spyro games. Thus, Spyro and other related characters weren't going to take part in the rp. I just didn't plan for anything like that, and generally like to keep canon characters out of things like this. There's also the fact that you're coming in to the rp rather late. Now if you're all caught up with everything and want to create your own characters, then that's fine, but if you don't know what's happening, then you'll just be lost. It would be tedious for me to have to explain everything, and given the fact that you're new with younger dragons, you likely wouldn't be near the action anyway. It might be best for you to familiarize yourself with the rp first, and wait for a good time to jump in. Now probably isn't the best time.

Scarlet was just about to attack Zen, when she heard someone call her name. She paused and looked around, noticing that Icestorm was in trouble. She hesitated for a moment, glancing back at Zen. She wanted to take him out first, but those plans seemed to have changed. With a frustrated growl, she decided to ignore Zen and focus on Icestorm.

She teleported close to him, and glared at the minions that were closing in on him. She breathed out a line of fire, creating a wall that should hold them off for a bit. Then she turned her attention to the young dragon. She saw how his leg was pinned by the pillar. Scarlet examined the pillar, having her doubts that she was strong enough to lift it.

Scarlet then took a deep breath and used her shape shifting abilities to increase her size to at least twice that of a normal dragon, with rather large muscles. Now she felt more confident about being able to lift that pillar. She flapped her wings and hovered above it. Then she slowly lowered herself down, grabbing onto the pillar with her claws. Then she flapped her wings harshly to raise the pillar upward. With her increased strength, she was able to lift the pillar enough so that Icestorm could get away.
---
#1269 Posted: 19:53:12 07/01/2014
As Scarlet lifted the pillar off his leg he looked up and saw how big she was. Icestorm was rather scared at her size but he snaped back into realty. He quickly moved his leg out from under the pillar and used his wings to move a bit faster. "Okay I'm out!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1270 Posted: 21:02:56 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Once Icestorm was out, Scarlet set the pillar back down. She then landed and shifted back to her normal size. "Now to deal with these pests." She hissed, glaring at the minions. Scarlet glanced back at Icestorm. "Are you well enough to fight?" She asked him.
---
#1271 Posted: 03:29:54 08/01/2014
"I think so but my injured leg will slow me down." Icestorm said. "But I can back you up." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1272 Posted: 17:52:31 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"That's good enough. I have a plan. I want to take out Zen, but there's so many minions, I doubt we can get them all by only taking out a few at a time. If we destroy the castle and bury them with it, then we should be able to at least take out most of them. We can then take care of any survivors, or simply burn them along with the debris. Either way, I don't plan on leaving anything behind." Scarlet explained.
---
#1273 Posted: 18:56:56 08/01/2014
Icestorm thought for a moment and was a little afraid but that didn't deter him. He noded with a hesitant nod. "But what about Aretis and the others? Won't they be killed?"
---
SC
#1274 Posted: 23:22:10 08/01/2014
"Hey! I'm in better shape than you! Well, mostly. Sounds like a plan. Let's get out of here." He made his way towards Scarlet.
---
#1275 Posted: 00:13:59 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet looked at Aretis and smiled a bit. "I had no intention of leaving anyone that had been an ally of sorts. My plan is to take out Zen, his minions, and any other pests. And since I have no attachment to this castle, we can use it to our advantage. This building is as old as a relic, and I know of a few places where it is particularly weaker. If we strike these places hard enough, the whole thing should come, burying anyone left inside. That being said, we would have to be careful not to get buried ourselves. But the plan should work. Some of the pests may be able to avoid the debris or dig their way out, so we'll have to make sure we take them out as well." She said.
---
#1276 Posted: 01:00:15 09/01/2014
Icestorm noded. "Now where are those weak spots?"
---
SC
#1277 Posted: 02:04:29 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"There is a stone column that goes through the center of the castle on multiple floors, and is essentially the 'heart' of the structure. It is the main support column, and taking it out will weaken the castle greatly. However, being at the center of the building, it would be very difficult to get out in time before the whole castle collapsed."

"There are several smaller support beams located underneath the castle, in the cellar. These beams hold up the lowest floor of the castle. Taking only one out will likely do nothing. You would have to strike them all, and to make it out in time, you would need to hit them all at once. This won't be easy, but it is necessary. However, the cellar is one of the smallest parts of the castle, with an easy entrance and exit around the back of the castle."

"On the right side of the castle, the main wall is weaker than the other walls, due to prisoners from the dungeon trying to make an attempt to escape. The dungeon is located on one of the lower levels of the castle, but since it runs along the entire right wall, the wall has been attacked in several places. It has taken more damage from the inside, but a strike from the outside should be just as effective. Any attack along the wall should make it crumble, and escaping the debris should be the easiest here."

"If all of these places are attacked at once, then the entire castle should fall, burying those pests with it. Thus, it would decrease the amount of fighting we would have to do. First we need to decide who's going to have what task, then we'll go to those specific locations. I can then use my telepathy to have us synchronize our attacks on the count of three. Then all we have to do is not get ourselves buried in the debris." Scarlet explained.
---
#1278 Posted: 02:51:58 10/01/2014
"I can take the right side of the castle wall. I have my dark matter breath that can break through the wall." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1279 Posted: 03:33:11 10/01/2014
"I'm not sure how well my attacks do against stone but I can crack the main, central beam of the castle without having to use force to break it and then rush out. I-I'm confident I can fly fast enough to get out." Aretis blinked and shuddered a little. Yeah, he had a sub-earth element, but it was barely trained and received only the basic fundamentals. However, they say everything complex and strong starts with the basics, so he could probably try to pull something off.
---
#1280 Posted: 06:14:38 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet looked at Icestorm. "Good. That should work just fine." She then looked at Aretis. "You don't have to take the central beam if you don't feel comfortable with it. You would have to hit it with enough force, and also make sure you have plenty of time to escape. With my ability to teleport, I'm not worried about being able to get out alive. I could take the main beam, if you rather go to the cellar." She offered.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1281 Posted: 20:11:39 10/01/2014
OOC: Sorry guys i have been seriously busy after holidays, so that is why i have not had any time to be in here and rp.

Red had been looking and listening everything, " Did you say breaking something and then making a fast escape?" Red said while flying towards Scarlet, Aretis and Icestorm. " That is definitely a job for me, so i can take any place needed." Red said

Blue had found some golden coins which he now had in a waterball. "Too many traps, i guess i have just be happy with these coins then, well i guess if i sold these i will get pretty much stuff so at least my money problems are now gone for a moment." He thought and was about to flew out of the castle, but then he saw Scarlet, Aretis, Icestorm and Red. "What are you still doing around here?" He then asked.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1282 Posted: 00:06:54 11/01/2014
"....alright then." I wonder how I would be able to synchronize a simultaneous attack....hmm, I'll figure something out. Aretis looked at Scarlet. "Be careful. This whole castle isn't dead. When I went looking for Alzandor's soul fragment, I found.....creatures. Dark ones and just monsters alike. If they escape the castle, I shudder to think what they should unleash on this world."

ooc: no problem. glad you're back.
---
#1283 Posted: 01:34:35 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm not concerned about any monsters that lurk within the castle. I can avoid them easily, or confront them if necessary. You don't need to worry about me, young dragon. I can fend for myself." Scarlet said to Aretis.

She then turned her attention to Red. "If you wish to help, then I suppose you could aid Icestorm or Aretis, if they don't mind. I doubt I require any assistance. However, I suppose you could come with me, if you so desired, but I planed on teleporting to get around the castle."

Scarlet then looked at Blue. "What we are doing here is none of your concern. You fulfilled your duty, and I assume you have your payment. So I would suggest that you depart shortly. It would be in your best interest to leave this castle and not return to this location."
---
#1284 Posted: 02:13:48 11/01/2014
OOC: Good news everyone since I have been informed personal issues are now resolved I can start back again.

If what he had deduced and thought he could hear was correct their little plan might actually benefit him, if the implication he and his minions along with the castle were destroyed following the burial of the land he would be able to focus on building his forces in secret underground along with repairing the castle without anyone noticing...after-all they were expert diggers.

Using the hivemind he ordered most of the minions to carry whatever resources they had and retreat into the various tunnels made during the assault. To add to the effect he had been defeated he intended on sacrificing 70% of his forces to foolishly be on the topside and get killed or crushed masking the true intent of this timely-played defeat. Now to seal the deal he needed to fake his own demise to ensure the act was made true, wasting no time he set off to combat the group. The outcome of them losing or him winning didn't matter as both ways were a win.
#1285 Posted: 08:02:54 11/01/2014
ooc: Nice! Just remind me again, when were the said tunnels made? I don't remember there were tunnels made to escape a solid castle.

"Okay. Then I'm off." Aretis scampered away towards the direction of the cellar, figuring out how to simultaneously use an earth attack to destroy the columns.
---
#1286 Posted: 17:07:49 11/01/2014
Icestorm noded. "I'm going to go to the right side walls." He said as he limped a bit clumsily off to the walls.
---
SC
#1287 Posted: 20:16:34 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Good to have you back.

Scarlet nodded to the two of them. "Then I will go to the main column. We will strike when we are all in position." She said. Scarlet then used her powers to teleport to her position. She made it to the central column, now standing in the throne room.

She paused for a moment to gaze at the empty throne, then sneered at it, as if someone she detested had been sitting there. "I won't miss this place when it's brought down to the ground." She muttered under her breath.
---
#1288 Posted: 03:31:07 12/01/2014
Icestorm reached the wall and awaited Scarlet's telepathic signal to begin to weaken it.
---
SC
#1289 Posted: 13:36:46 12/01/2014
OOC: The tunnels were created during the assault of the place, now they are mere safe spots for the castle's destruction.

"Even now you reject what your father had built and intended, you might as well spit on his grave or torture his soul more because your already destroying the legacy he built" The figure was casually resting on the throne and from the looks of it totally unguarded "You could of been a queen and made a kingdom that your father could of been proud to finally acknowledge your existence but it seems there is a reason..maybe I should consult that reason with his spirit hmmm?"
#1290 Posted: 19:26:53 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"You don't know anything about my family or the history of this place." Scarlet snarled. "My father didn't build this castle, he just inherited the throne from his family. This place was built and run by evil. Anyone who sat on that throne had no concern in the world for anyone but themselves. They certainly didn't care for any of their so-called family. They just wanted someone to continue their legacy." She hissed.

"My father was the worst of them. He found a mate, and once her job was filled, he killed her. At least the other so-called queens got to live. Then he ignores my existence because I wasn't what he wanted in an heir. So he trusts his legacy to some stranger, only to be stabbed in the back. Even after I freed his soul, I doubt he would give me the time of day. Now I just want to bury this place and forget it ever existed. This castle is nothing to be proud of. It was built by dragons who failed to steal a better castle, so they built their own, and claimed themselves royalty."
---
#1291 Posted: 00:37:01 13/01/2014
"Is that so? I would still prefer to hear his side of the story but there are other things to speak of. Now on the matter of your arrest I could be convinced to state to the higher authorities your case has closed if you do something for me...think about it for one mere little favor I could easily mask you died and give the endless chases and hunting to a end...you would truly be free"
#1292 Posted: 01:37:58 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet was quiet for a moment as she stared him down. "Just out of sheer curiosity, what exactly is this favor?" She asked.
---
#1293 Posted: 02:01:30 13/01/2014
"Quite simple, tell me every little dirty secret this castle has, to it's designs to the many passages it holds. I've lost four guards already to some rampaging wraiths down near the jail, inform me of what you know of this castle and your a free dragoness"
#1294 Posted: 02:10:46 13/01/2014
Icestorm used his telepathic ability to contact Scarlet if she was ready. "Scarlet are you ready? I'm at the wall."
---
SC
#1295 Posted: 04:23:12 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Before Scarlet could respond, she got a telepathic message that interrupted her thoughts. Sort of. Not quite. I've been held up. I have to deal with something. Just be patient. She replied back to Icestorm.

"Wraiths? Near the jail? You mean the dungeon?" Scarlet asked. She then turned her gaze downwards, lost in thought. "The dungeon has held creatures of all kinds as prisoners. It's no wonder that there would be some trace or remains of something down there. Creatures have been locked up, ignored and forgotten, left to rot until their dying day. I imagine, what with the way the prisoners would have been treated, that they may be unable to move on in the afterlife, and would be particularly violent." She rambled.

"As far as the design goes, there are several secret passages. For starters, there's a tunnel located underneath the throne. One would access it by pressing a button on the back of the chair, which would cause it to slide over, revealing the passage. The tunnel is for escape purposes, in case the king were in any danger, and it leads outside. There are many hidden passages within the walls of the castle, most accessed by various moving paintings, statues, or furniture. Some lead to escape routes, others to treasure rooms located within the castle, which are guarded by traps. There are even some tunnels that lead to nothing but a dead end and a trap waiting to kill any fool who finds that passage."
---
#1296 Posted: 07:40:38 13/01/2014
"In that case Scarlet officially died today and I shall inform the order of your demise...your a free girl now." The figure slowly got off the throne and made way to a exit "Destroy the castle if you wish, I have no intention on using it or it's grounds now as the risks are too much of a annoyance"

As he slowly walked out "If you wish to join or make some sort of partnership meet me at night on the grounds of the former castle once it's been razed because after this there will be no more chances"
#1297 Posted: 03:07:31 14/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, I appreciate the freedom." She said to him. Although Scarlet wasn't sure if she wanted to team up with him. It seemed she would only have one chance for some sort of partnership. She just didn't know if she wanted to take it. It was certainly something to consider, though. After all, what else was Scarlet to do with her life? Go back to the school and try to be the principal? As if they would accept her. But should she be so hasty as to jump right in and be partners with someone else? Scarlet just didn't know what to do. But first, she had to destroy the castle.

Icestorm, Aretis, are you both in position? I am ready to proceed. If you're both ready, we can begin on my mark. We'll have to strike at the same time, to better our chances of us all getting out before the whole building collapses.
---
#1298 Posted: 04:56:02 15/01/2014
Scarlet? Are you alright? I have an uneasy feeling around here. I've been trained to sense spirits. And I sense some pretty violent ones. Let's blow this place and get out of here. He said, already having devised his plan of action. Aretis had put holes in the ground below each pillar. All he had to do was stamp on them and they would collapse even with just a physical stamp.
---
#1299 Posted: 05:49:39 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm fine. Let's just get this over with. Scarlet then took a deep breath. She then turned her tail into a great big hammer. She changed her position, her gaze locked on the column. On three. Ready? One. Two. Three! Scarlet then hit the column as hard as she could with her tail. The column shattered into several pieces and crumbled to bits. As it did so, Scarlet teleported herself outside. She hoped the others had done their part and could escape the debris.
---
#1300 Posted: 08:07:06 15/01/2014
In the forests on the outskirts the swarm had gathered, the higher command watched against a tree the impending destruction of the castle. Not only was this a gigantic waste of resources but also numbers as half of the swarm had been reduced by kids, guards and mad spirits with the rest to die and be crushed inside the castle.....luckily he still had a army to speak of along with many of the loot from the castle.
First | Previous | Page 26 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me