Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 26 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1251 Posted: 03:06:55 28/07/2015
Sozen soon flew off knowing Rose wanted to be alone.

Rose soon fell asleep in some shade nearby. She was still very depressed.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1252 Posted: 07:12:11 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc was wishing Rose would go further, but now that she was asleep, he could see the memorial. Ivor. Not somebody he knew in particular, yet he heard the name several times back when Sybil was in hiding. Now that that was over with, it was back to square one. He flew to the tree to wait for Sybil yet again...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1253 Posted: 23:29:32 28/07/2015
Rose only rested a half hour and decided to see what Barloc wanted to talk to Sybil about. She went to Sybil's tree and saw him. "Mr. Barloc can I ask you a question?"
---
SC
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1254 Posted: 23:32:27 28/07/2015
Ooc: Sorry I forgot about this RP

Tak was on the back of an orca, he just woke up. The orca dropped im off at the Haven. "Where am I?" He said.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:36:58 29/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#1255 Posted: 23:42:26 28/07/2015
ooc: This is an animal RP not a fantasy. You mean orca right?
---
SC
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1256 Posted: 00:19:56 29/07/2015
Ooc: Oh, Felines said orc when she accepted my character... but k
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#1257 Posted: 00:35:17 29/07/2015
Ooc: I know but this is a animal RP just making it clear.
---
SC
#1258 Posted: 06:28:59 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Then I read wrong. I didn't see the orc word. Like Spyroconvexity said, this is a real animals RP. It's in the rules.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose only rested a half hour and decided to see what Barloc wanted to talk to Sybil about. She went to Sybil's tree and saw him. "Mr. Barloc can I ask you a question?"

Barloc raised the feathers of his crest when he saw who was visiting, showing his displeasure.

"Ugh! What do you want now?" he asked bitterly, obviously not improving his attitude since last time they interacted.
---
#1259 Posted: 06:55:38 29/07/2015
"Easy now. Easy. I just want to know what you have to talk to Sybil about." Rose said.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1260 Posted: 20:05:45 29/07/2015
The noise quickly woke the two. Odette instantly chased after them, the other following.
"What are you doing?! STOP!! Come back here with him!"
They were gaining on them quickly, and by the time they reached Sybil, Odette reached her jaws out to grab AJ.

~~

Voracivenom stayed there by the beach for a short while before returning to the forest.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1261 Posted: 20:10:16 29/07/2015
Now I am stuck. Odette, has a hold of me, with her jaws, and Sybil is pulling me by my ear. I can not do anything as I wait for the groups to speak. I don't know what to do as I am stuck being held by two different people and being tugged in opposite directions.
#1262 Posted: 05:09:42 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As Sybil suspected, they had been discovered. Knowing that she was going to hurt aJ if she pulled, she despereately attacked Odette, biting her snout.
"Let him go! You imbeciles! He has done nothing to you!" Sybil yelled beyween teeth, praying for the female dingo to let go of him before another one of the canines could have the chance to capture her as well...

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Easy now. Easy. I just want to know what you have to talk to Sybil about." Rose said.

"Why should you care? We're going to talk about important, grown up things!" Barloc scolded, irritated that everybody seemed concerned on what he was up to. It wasn't as if he was going to beat up Sybil or anything.
---
#1263 Posted: 11:00:13 30/07/2015
"I care because I am the new leader of the Haven." Rose said.
---
SC
#1264 Posted: 17:30:48 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Is that so?" Barloc said mockingly.
"I thought your leadership was put aside when Sybil returned. Well then, if you think you're in charge, well, I suppose I can tell you then..." he then said bitterly, angry at Rose for wanting to assume a responsability he believed she didn't reserve.
"When Sybil returns, you should tell her as well. From this day on, you, her, and the rest of you invasive liars are forbidden to enter Hunted island ever again! Your Sybil promised us protection, and look what we've got!" Barloc explained furiously, having planned to say that to Sybil, but imagined that Rose wouldn't have left him alone if he didn't say what he wanted.
---
#1265 Posted: 22:04:18 30/07/2015
"It wasn't our fault! Shadow is the one to blame for all of this! We were overcomed by his forces!" Rose said. "Please we tried our best to protect both islands."
---
SC
#1266 Posted: 03:30:00 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh no you didn't!" Barloc accused, too furious to see reason.
"If your stupid Sybil wasn't such a softie with that beast and if she had only ordered him killed when she had the chance, he would have never organized the war!" Barloc explained, also angry at himself for not killing him himself when Shadow was in the sticky trap back then.
---
#1267 Posted: 21:50:02 31/07/2015
"No it wasn't Sybil's fault. It was mine. I planed the trap and waited untill we were ready to give him a trial. But I didn't for take him escaping and bringing war. If anyone is to blame it's me." Rose looked down. "If you must banash someone banash me. I take full responsibility for everything." She said still looking down.
---
SC
#1268 Posted: 14:38:08 01/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc found noble how Rose tried to pin the blame on herself, yet he knew the whole story.
"Oh really? Do you really think that's all? Precious Sybil decided to banish him, releasing him even after he warned he would bring war." Barloc expressed, even angry at himself for not killing Shadow when he was in the sticky trap.
"Brave Rose trying to pin the blame on herself... you're still too young to understand. You and that beast Sayan are just monsters waiting to emerge! The only differene between you two and imbecile Shadow is that the wretched reptile was a power hungry dictator!" Barloc explained, trying to use the right words for Rose to understand why he despised predators in general.
---
#1269 Posted: 16:10:50 01/08/2015
"No Sayan and I are nothing like Shadow! I was the one who wanted to give Shadow those chances! Sense I've been here Sybil Sayan and many others have been good to me and many others including prey they would normally hunt but they knew they had to protect them! Many trust Sayan and I with their lives! Even members of your flock. The only one that doesn't is you! You hold on to the past and never give us a chance! Animals like you are no better than Shadow!" Rose said.
---
SC
#1270 Posted: 18:07:55 01/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc was infuriated with that accusation.
"How dare you compare me with that beast! And don't you start with me about the past! All it did was teach me a lesson! And you Rose, you may think you have a great heart and all, but consider yourself lucky that this island has an abundant supply of food for the likes of you! Because believe me, if there was ever a drop of it, it would be only a matter of time before you turn on those you consider friends!" Barloc said angrily, wanting Rose off his feathers. But before she could rebuff this, he spoke again...

"Listen, I know that you really want to believe that you are different from other predators, but you must accept the crude truth. It's in your instincts. You can't help it..." Barloc explained, as if he was lecturing Rose. Deep inside, he knew that Rose and Sayan meant good, and he really wanted to at least try to trust them, but the wound of his past left a scar that could never fade.
---
#1271 Posted: 21:18:37 01/08/2015
"I will never harm my friends or the residents except food sources which are in abundance. Look I only told a few of my past about my mother. She would care for the wounded and protect her friends and me withher life. I still miss her very much and she would be proud of what I had to go through to be here. Please Barloc we tried our best to protect both islands." Rose said. She knew Barloc was right about her instincts but was wrong about her turning aganst her loved ones.
---
SC
#1272 Posted: 22:54:47 01/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc was getting tired of that conversation, and knew that Rose wasn't going to leave him alone.
"Still not seeing it! I suppose you would have to go through it so that you would understand." he expressed, dismissing Rose as an ignorant cub.
"Now listen! I will still allow the lot of you to enter Hunted island, as long as you meat eaters keep out of my sight!" Barloc then declared, wanting to get Rose off his beak.
---
#1273 Posted: 23:06:17 01/08/2015
"Thank you Barloc. Thank you. This means a lot to both islands. I will promise next time anything happens I will not be so merciful. Especially if Shadow returns." Rose said. She was glad Barloc allowed them to come to his island. It was her second test as a leader. (first being the war.)
---
SC
#1274 Posted: 02:17:55 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I will make sure you are true to your word." Barloc said coldly, believing a tiny omnivore like Sybil wouldn't have what it takes to take hard decisions like that, even after she has been through. Barloc was a great father, uncle and husband, but could be rash and ruthless as a being in general. He didn't even mentioned Rose's mother even after what the young tiger told him, as if he didn't care. He felt as if he made no progress in that conversation since Rose managed to confince him to take back his decision, but at least she would hopefully leave him in peace now and stay on Sybil's comfortable tree for just a bit longer.
---
#1275 Posted: 16:08:40 02/08/2015
"I promise." Rose said.
---
SC
#1276 Posted: 17:50:10 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Fine... now off you go." Barloc said rudely, wanting to be alone. He wanted to study Sybil's home and get ideas on how he could make his own home as comfortable.

Back at Hunted island, Barloc's family was getting worried about him. But Mambo assured them that nothing bad was going to happen, and that if he did anything rash, he will make sure to take the responsibility and correct it.
---
#1277 Posted: 19:38:59 02/08/2015
Rose then walked away.
---
SC
#1278 Posted: 23:08:09 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc examined the tree's interior with determination, happy to have his peace. Finally Rose listened to him for once. While he was seeing he tree, he started to wonder why on Earth Sybil was taking too long...

If only he knew the predicament going on miles away. Right at the Outback, things were looking desperate. Yodel was nowhere to be seen. Was he captured or did he ran away? Sybil didn't have the time to notice his disappearance, since she was too busy trying to save AJ before she too needed saving. She imagined that the dingos weren't very fond of her after the Jaerl incident, so she needed to avoid falling to their mercy.
---
#1279 Posted: 15:05:39 04/08/2015
Odette clamped tightly on the scruff of AJ's neck, locking eyes with the civet, furious and terrified. She didn't know what this imposter wanted of her friend but she wasn't going to wait to find out.
"Let him go NOW!!"
The other dingo came around and lunged at Sybil's rump in order to pry her off of the margay.
#1280 Posted: 16:59:16 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil backed off, trying to look as intimidating as possible. However, she wisely use that time to analyze the situation. Odette wasn't hurting AJ, and he didn't even try to escape with her. What was going on?
"Alright now. Let AJ go. He hasn't done anything to you. Why are you keeping him prisoner?" Sybil demanded, thinking that AJ was under threat and afraid to escape. We're they keeping him for ransom, or there was something else?
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1281 Posted: 17:05:53 04/08/2015
Trembling I curl up into a little ball between Sybil and Odette. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam in light, but I do not speak. I don't know what to do for a am so small.
#1282 Posted: 17:18:24 04/08/2015
The male backed off after narrowly missing the imposter, but didn't lower his stance, not wanting any funny business. Odette stared hard at her, hesitating before setting AJ down, deciding to reason with her.
"We found him on the edge of the forest, weak and neglected. He had been wandering lost in our territory before collapsing of hunger. Lucky we found him and nursed him back to health. He's fully recovered now but our leader commanded that he stay here. We don't know why but it would not become of us to question him. I cannot allow you to take him away from these dens, but you could arrange a meeting with him regarding this."
#1283 Posted: 17:27:02 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil found that hard to believe. She wanted to ask AJ, but if he was under threat, he would probably lie and say it was true.
"Impossible. The Haven is full of food for both herbivores and carnivores..." Sybil declared, wondering what AJ was doing at the edge of the forest. He couldn't have been captured if he wasn't near dingo territory, so that bit must have been the truth. And if he was dying of hunger as Odette said, it could be a lack of will to live, since the prey around the Haven were pretty easy to capture.
"Fine now. I will meet with your leader... but I want it to be right here." Sybil expressed, pulling her own conditions. If the dingo leader meant her harm, she could have time to escape where she was standing, quite near of the forest's edge.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:28:09 04/08/2015 by Felines
#1284 Posted: 02:51:04 17/08/2015
Meanwhile Rose went back to Ivor's memorial.
---
SC
#1285 Posted: 04:20:06 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yikes! It's been a while smilie

As if out of nowhere, an unexpected visitor perched on the memorial to look at Rose. It was Barloc!
"Here again?" he said coldly, though looking the care and sorrow at Rose's eyes, though there was no way he was going to admit that.
"Such tragedy... that could have been avoided so easily..." he then said, almost sounding as if he was taunting.
"But of course, Sybil was in charge. So merciful. And instead you... you will grow to be a mighty, merciless predator, who will defend her home from other predators..." Barloc said with a pause, hoping that Rose would fill the gap that was left of the sentence. Barloc was still furious about the war, and believed that the only right thing that could come out of Rose's leadership was her decision making skills.
---
#1286 Posted: 10:40:02 17/08/2015
I will protect my friends who I consider family with my life. I never asked for this war." Rose said.
---
SC
#1287 Posted: 13:52:10 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Who did?" Barloc answered indifferently, hoping Rose would meet his standards once she took full control.
"You better make sure to let Sybil know everything we talked about." he finished bluntly, flying away before Rose could reply. He didn't trust Rose, but he wanted to make sure that she really meant everything she supposedly believed in. Her care and determination to protect the Haven and those she could consider prey at an older age seemed genuine, at least so far, and he wanted to take full advantage of that. Of course, he was still afraid that she could change her demeanor once she reached adulthood, so he was going to remain cautious around her. Trusting a predator once in the past was one time too many for him.
---
#1288 Posted: 00:11:06 18/08/2015
Rose noded. "I will never change my views nor beliefs Barloc!" She called after him.
---
SC
#1289 Posted: 03:47:03 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc only managed to hear I will never change... but even if he had heard all the sentence, it would have been the same. There was no way he was going to accept Rose in his family circle.

His family back home were really starting to worry. Barloc seemed very unstable when he left, and not even the positive outlook of Mambo was enough to calmed them down. What was worse, they still had no idea about the aftermath of the Haven or even Shadow's fate, plus Sybil hadn't come to visit them, so they imagined it must have been bad. Mambo, sensing their unease, began to play with them in a game similar to human's checkers, that involved a board and slow, live beetles. Hopefully, that would be able to distract them long enough for Barloc to return...
---
#1290 Posted: 10:51:38 19/08/2015
Rose then went and layed down next to Ivor's memorial.
---
SC
#1291 Posted: 13:41:41 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc finally reached home, to the relief and worry of his family. They kept pressuring him into telling them what he has done, but after he said how it all went, they were calmer. However, he kept to himself that he originally planned to forbid the use of his island.
"See? No harm done." Mambo said happily, putting aside the board. But Angus and Nia wanted to keep playing. Kali gave them permission to go with him to the Haven, as well as Barloc, since he wasn't in the mood to scold or go against his wife's wishes.

Meanwhile, Sybil was in a complicated predicament. In her head, there was a painful whirl of thoughts. Just what did the dingo leader want with her? Her biggest fear was that he wanted revenge for what happened to his pack a few years ago when Jaerl needed rescue from them. The elephants do quite a large amount of harm on them, and even though it was only to rescue a friend, she doubted very much he would understand...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8818
#1292 Posted: 18:04:39 19/08/2015
Sayan quietly approached the memorial after witnessing the event from the nearest bushes. "E..Everything go okay?," he gently asked as he laid down next to Rose.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:08:55 19/08/2015 by redwes
#1293 Posted: 21:32:42 19/08/2015
"Yah....That was my first great role in being a leader." Rose said.
---
SC
#1294 Posted: 23:25:54 19/08/2015
"Indeed it was-- you'll do this island proud.," Sayan said with confidence. He had no doubt in the tiger's abilities.
---
#1295 Posted: 23:48:30 19/08/2015
"You know what he wanted to do? He wanted to ban Sybil from his island." Rose said.
---
SC
#1296 Posted: 23:52:34 19/08/2015
"And probably us as well.." Sayan said with a sigh. "Probably pointed out how we were a danger to society-- a ticking time bomb. His anger has grown as of recently, I'm afraid.," he then said.
---
#1297 Posted: 23:57:32 19/08/2015
"He said that but I told him I will never change." Rose said.
---
SC
#1298 Posted: 01:28:56 20/08/2015
"Nor I. There will always be doubters-- those who have become too damaged and those who have have too greatly affected to understand. But... he will. In time.," Sayan said.
---
#1299 Posted: 01:55:52 20/08/2015
"I hope your right Sayan." As Rose got a little closer to him.
---
SC
#1300 Posted: 22:23:37 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
A few yards away from the pair, Mambo was flying to his flock's tree, eager to get home after such an exhausting day. However, he caught a glimpse of the two big cats below him and decided to greet them out of mere politeness.
"How de do Mr. Sayan? And miss Rose? Quite a sunset, eh?" he said a bit nervous, realizing the sacred place where he was standing. Given his positive, outgoing demeanor, he hated the subject of death or anything depressing, so knowing that his two friends were probably yet grieving the poor badger, he tried to lighten up the mood a little. He doubted that it would work, but that didn't stop him from at least trying.
---
First | Previous | Page 26 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me