Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 257 of 522 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 520 521 522
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12801 Posted: 20:54:51 14/08/2017
Quote: Thunderdragon14
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Thunderdragon14
i just bought a betta off instagram for $40 get ready for more fish posts soon!!!!!!!!!!!

40 bucks? Keep in mind I'm super misinformed, is it a different breed from those cheaper ones seen in stores?

you'd be surprised at how expensive fish get. im pretty sure most of that price comes from shipping but he's an imported betta so they're more expensive than the normal pet store betta.
[User Posted Image]
this is the boi

Awwww
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#12802 Posted: 20:58:16 14/08/2017
He's really pretty! Thanks for the explanation.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#12803 Posted: 20:59:58 14/08/2017
np i've seen $80 bettas before lol
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12804 Posted: 23:13:03 14/08/2017
bruxish is a little *****
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#12805 Posted: 23:47:37 14/08/2017
Okay I have a crazy theory about the movie Elf that I made as a joke but upon watching Elf a while back I noticed it actually has some merit to it

my coworker suggested I call it Buddy's Ladder because apparently it's really similar to Jacob's Ladder but idk if that's true at all

theory goes like this: Buddy actually made up all the elf/santa claus/north pole stuff in his head and kills himself at the end of the film.

Until the end of the movie, there is never a moment where the characters from the north pole interact with the characters from New York City(we'll get to the end of the movie in a bit). After Buddy starts his journey to New York City, the tone changes from the tone of the north pole. NYC obviously looks different from how whimsical the north pole looks, but there's other subtle changes too, like the color, which looks a bit murkier in New York, and the camerawork, which has more of a close-up, cheap, handheld style of filming as opposed to the more proper shots the north pole has. This gives the notion that New York City is a different reality to Buddy than the north pole was, but it leads me to believe it was all in his head because the movie doesn't start looking realistic until he gets to the read world. The ending is where it gets especially dark. After Buddy's dad yells at Buddy and says he doesn't care if he's his son, we eventually get to a shot of Buddy walking on a bridge. He overlooks the river where the bridge is and tells himself "I don't belong anywhere"(I think he also says "I have no one", but i could be wrong). Then, he looks up and sees Santa Claus, and the filmmaking goes back to this whimsical style that the north pole had. Based on how Buddy was acting on the bridge it's possible that he killed himself by jumping off of the bridge, as the fight with his father makes him think he's nothing and has nowhere he belongs. Maybe as he was falling he saw the last things he wanted; his father to apologize and accept him, being with his family, getting together with Jovie, for him to bring back Christmas spirit to New York City, and ultimately save Christmas.

There might be some holes in this theory, it's still a work in progress
---
Cool cool.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:48:46 14/08/2017 by pankakesparx456
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5398
#12806 Posted: 00:02:04 15/08/2017
So many Pokémon Shiny fails on Youtube are accidental run aways.

It hurts my soul.
---
Soon.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#12807 Posted: 00:05:55 15/08/2017
Quote: pankakesparx456
Okay I have a crazy theory about the movie Elf that I made as a joke but upon watching Elf a while back I noticed it actually has some merit to it

my coworker suggested I call it Buddy's Ladder because apparently it's really similar to Jacob's Ladder but idk if that's true at all

theory goes like this: Buddy actually made up all the elf/santa claus/north pole stuff in his head and kills himself at the end of the film.

Until the end of the movie, there is never a moment where the characters from the north pole interact with the characters from New York City(we'll get to the end of the movie in a bit). After Buddy starts his journey to New York City, the tone changes from the tone of the north pole. NYC obviously looks different from how whimsical the north pole looks, but there's other subtle changes too, like the color, which looks a bit murkier in New York, and the camerawork, which has more of a close-up, cheap, handheld style of filming as opposed to the more proper shots the north pole has. This gives the notion that New York City is a different reality to Buddy than the north pole was, but it leads me to believe it was all in his head because the movie doesn't start looking realistic until he gets to the read world. The ending is where it gets especially dark. After Buddy's dad yells at Buddy and says he doesn't care if he's his son, we eventually get to a shot of Buddy walking on a bridge. He overlooks the river where the bridge is and tells himself "I don't belong anywhere"(I think he also says "I have no one", but i could be wrong). Then, he looks up and sees Santa Claus, and the filmmaking goes back to this whimsical style that the north pole had. Based on how Buddy was acting on the bridge it's possible that he killed himself by jumping off of the bridge, as the fight with his father makes him think he's nothing and has nowhere he belongs. Maybe as he was falling he saw the last things he wanted; his father to apologize and accept him, being with his family, getting together with Jovie, for him to bring back Christmas spirit to New York City, and ultimately save Christmas.

NO NO NO NO NO! NO "IT'S ALL IN THEIR HEAD" THEORIES! NO NO NO NO NO!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#12808 Posted: 00:16:27 15/08/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

That was originally the joke, I made this theory up to make fun of all those "it was all in their head"/"it was a coma" theories but then I watched the movie with this joke theory and my mind was blown because it was just supposed to be a meme but no there's actually evidence to back it up
---
Cool cool.
#12809 Posted: 00:19:42 15/08/2017

That was originally the joke, I made this theory up to make fun of all those "it was all in their head"/"it was a coma" theories but then I watched the movie with this joke theory and my mind was blown because it was just supposed to be a meme but no there's actually evidence to back it up

NO THERE ISN'T! STOP TALKING YOU MONSTER!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#12810 Posted: 10:20:20 15/08/2017
Woah. I've finally finished designing the first main dungeon, except for maybe a few changes I'll make later on. But I think I've done well enough so far.

Two more to go. I think I'll also redo the library as well.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#12811 Posted: 16:13:11 15/08/2017
my mom thinks that I should wear medium sized shirts even though it would just be extra space and make me look larger
#12812 Posted: 21:54:58 15/08/2017
Sick, unable to get work done, now the Honest Trailer about Spyro is out meaning it'll be cool to **** on Skylanders fans for the rest of the week, and now KYM is using annoying popups if you block their legitimately malicious ads. Everything at once, huh?

At least I had kitty cuddles for a few hours because cat prefers petting when I'm not moving on a chair,so that's a plus.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12813 Posted: 22:55:39 15/08/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Get well soon, Bifrost.

I would say the same but I have nothing else to add.
---
Bruh
#12814 Posted: 22:56:29 15/08/2017
I hope you get well sooner, Bifrost <3
---
#12815 Posted: 22:59:24 15/08/2017
Thanks guys. Nothing major but I can't focus on even a little bit of busywork, which is why it's just a silly rant on random thoughts, thankfully.
---
#12816 Posted: 23:10:21 15/08/2017
Why hasn't some Krill Oil company started a marketing campaign to "Krill yourself"
---
#12817 Posted: 23:22:06 15/08/2017
Why hasn't some Krill Oil company started a marketing campaign to "Krill yourself"

You should work with that.
---
Bruh
#12818 Posted: 23:22:55 15/08/2017
Quote: Crash10

You should work with that.

Yeah...YEAH I SHOULD!
---
#12819 Posted: 23:59:38 15/08/2017
Watching a video about some kid rant about Sonic fans from 2013. Might be a bit late to this party.
---
Soon.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12820 Posted: 00:00:46 16/08/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Watching a video about some kid rant about Sonic fans from 2013. Might be a bit late to this party.

Sammyclassicsonicfan?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#12821 Posted: 00:06:16 16/08/2017
Yep. He's very... passionate to say the least.
---
Soon.
#12822 Posted: 00:06:55 16/08/2017

His videos are god tier when it comes to memes.
---
#12823 Posted: 00:09:53 16/08/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

You shouldn't make fun of someone's videos. When will you learn?
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS *voice goes so high pitched only dogs hear it*
---
Soon.
#12824 Posted: 00:35:10 16/08/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

You shouldn't make fun of someone's videos. When will you learn?
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS *voice goes so high pitched only dogs hear it*

WHY DO WE NEED A SONIC ADVENTURE 3?! TELL ME! TELL ME NOW! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!
---
#12825 Posted: 00:46:29 16/08/2017
Yeah, we need a 3D environment Sonic game in the style of Sonic 3 and Knuckles.
How does this work exactly? Like a remake, or...?
---
Soon.
#12826 Posted: 00:52:58 16/08/2017
Older meme, but we have Sonic Adventure 3, it's called Sonic 06.

Someone nailed the Classic gameplay on a 3D environment pretty well on Sonic Unity I believe, but the issue still is level design. Either you shamelessly make Modern 2D with a few extra skills, or a kind of boring track where there can only be a few branching paths or you'll go splat on the walls more than have fun. Classic isn't too far off from that issue.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:28 16/08/2017 by Bifrost
#12827 Posted: 01:00:24 16/08/2017
Adventure's Sonic gameplay is really close to the Classics in my opinion, at least from gameplay, because everything else is pretty different. When I played Sonic's plot in Adventure, I felt like playing Classic Sonic but adjusted to 3D, so I think this is the 3D game that came closer to the Classic gameplay.
---
Bruh
#12828 Posted: 01:52:59 16/08/2017
Sick, unable to get work done, now the Honest Trailer about Spyro is out meaning it'll be cool to **** on Skylanders fans for the rest of the week, and now KYM is using annoying popups if you block their legitimately malicious ads. Everything at once, huh?

At least I had kitty cuddles for a few hours because cat prefers petting when I'm not moving on a chair,so that's a plus.

oh god i can FEEL the oncoming wave of hate

considering the trailer literally says "you'll never get another spyro game until skylanders is dead and buried" we're in for a wild ride
#12829 Posted: 02:02:48 16/08/2017
Well yeah, they like to believe that won't kill both IPs because Acti only has the foresight of a year or less, or even do the reverse and do the Remasters because that's getting them relevance. But nah, let's openly say bull**** since hate gets clicks.
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7940
#12830 Posted: 04:36:08 16/08/2017
in the rescuers down under why is the kangaroo the ONLY character in the ENTIRE movie with an australian accent???
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#12831 Posted: 06:08:05 16/08/2017
Quote: Jaggedstar
in the rescuers down under why is the kangaroo the ONLY character in the ENTIRE movie with an australian accent???

you honestly expected them NOT to make a kangaroo Australian?
#12832 Posted: 21:19:32 16/08/2017
Pokémon Emerald would probably be less grindy if I didn't skip the 2nd gym...
---
Soon.
#12833 Posted: 23:32:26 16/08/2017
trainer tips just alienated like half his fanbase lmaooooo
#12834 Posted: 23:33:32 16/08/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

how??
---
#12835 Posted: 00:34:20 17/08/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

how??

his newest video in which he talks about "pokemon go isnt fair but life isnt fair you gotta pay to travel sucks to be poor lel"
#12836 Posted: 00:51:20 17/08/2017
Isn't it less about money and more about not everyone living near bigger cities. In here or in the US, no amount of money justifies someone leaving the middle of nowhere just to play a watered down Pokémon experience. Much easier to spend the travel money on USUM later.
---
#12837 Posted: 00:53:16 17/08/2017
Isn't it less about money and more about not everyone living near bigger cities. In here or in the US, no amount of money justifies someone leaving the middle of nowhere just to play a watered down Pokémon experience. Much easier to spend the travel money on USUM later.

True and PoGo isn't worth traveling for, imo. You can't go always expecting great stuff, even if its a city like NYC, DC, or Chicago.
---
#12838 Posted: 05:24:49 17/08/2017
true. he's basically saying "hahaha sucks to be you" while he's getting flown out by niantic to japan and new york to do these events, and being paid to say positive things even after the train wreck that was GO Fest. And he's not the only one either.

tl;dr everyone but a select few are sucking niantic's cock and saying "oh you gotta travel to play this game now **** you poor people" and telling people to kill themselves if they hack lmao
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#12839 Posted: 05:45:06 17/08/2017
Lol i signed up for Pokemon GO with my school email which was just closed 2 days ago and i haven't looked back
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12840 Posted: 06:15:00 17/08/2017
Quote: DragonCamo
Lol i signed up for Pokemon GO with my school email which was just closed 2 days ago and i haven't looked back

never look back

legend borbs aint worth it
#12841 Posted: 11:50:46 17/08/2017
Splatoon's ranked mode is luck based garbage. I don't know why I even try anymore.
---
Soon.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12842 Posted: 12:29:37 17/08/2017
Splatoon's ranked mode is luck based garbage. I don't know why I even try anymore.

You think THAT's Luck based Garbage

You are not gonna like Overwatch competitive
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#12843 Posted: 12:44:44 17/08/2017
Despite only starting out as a much shorter side project, I think this could have more potential than all my other ideas so far, combined.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#12844 Posted: 12:55:20 17/08/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

You think THAT's Luck based Garbage

You are not gonna like Overwatch competitive

Really?

This is why I don't like competitive shooters.
---
Soon.
#12845 Posted: 15:04:22 17/08/2017
Well, unless you get the voice app, at least you won't get shouted at for having the "wrong" weapon on Splat2n. I've also seen a lot of ranked teams salvage a victory despite having an AFK player so the right set can definately cover a poor group.
---
#12846 Posted: 15:19:08 17/08/2017
I was talking about Splatoon 1. And as for voice chat in Splat2n, A: I need friends to do that and B: I don't even have a Switch and C:... well...
[User Posted Image]
Nah.
---
Soon.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#12847 Posted: 16:03:51 17/08/2017

no you're just bad
#12848 Posted: 19:13:40 17/08/2017
Well, it's team based, but you can't communicate with your teammates, so you have to hope that they pull their weight instead of admiring flowers.
---
Soon.
#12849 Posted: 19:31:13 17/08/2017
Not sure if "this way" is a Splatoon 1 command, but I've seen people play ranked hassle-free using just that on 2. Also using weapon sets to trap players rather than stuff that works best in Turf War.
---
First | Previous | Page 257 of 522 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 520 521 522

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me