Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 255 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#12701 Posted: 21:02:40 10/11/2013
Yup.

I've been spending the entire week listening to classic Disney movie soundtracks.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#12702 Posted: 23:36:35 10/11/2013
I'm as old as Frankie Jonas. :/
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12703 Posted: 23:45:16 10/11/2013
Majestic computer you return and I have to wait countless hours two even update 1 IT server.... I still love you :3
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#12704 Posted: 23:46:08 10/11/2013
Quote: IsisStormDragon
Quote: sonicbrawler182
You being an idiot, or a brat, is news to me. And this post you just made? Yeah, it destroys that notion entirely. Because last time I checked, hardly anyone reflects and evaluates themselves like that. I can think of many people who could stand to do that.

This is probably going to sound like I was just crying for attention (because let's face it no one is safe from that accusation), but... Thank you. It means a lot to me that someone not only read all that, but also happens to have a more 'positive' opinion of it, which is more than I say for some other people (who are not exclusively on dS, btw).

No problem, I've always thought you were cool. You're way too hard on yourself - try to loosen up a little and not let the naysayers get to you.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#12705 Posted: 00:03:21 11/11/2013
Croatian is a really ****ing majestic language omg.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#12706 Posted: 00:10:20 11/11/2013
OMG! I WAS WATCHING AN EPISODE OF A:TLA AND I REALIZED THAT IROH'S SON'S NAME IS MAKO!!!BUED JHNFCUVFGHUDHBUKFSHBNFGI
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:35 11/11/2013 by DragonCamo
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#12707 Posted: 00:16:04 11/11/2013
smilie I have a major headache that just won't go away smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#12708 Posted: 00:52:04 11/11/2013
Quote: IsisStormDragon
You being an idiot, or a brat, is news to me. And this post you just made? Yeah, it destroys that notion entirely. Because last time I checked, hardly anyone reflects and evaluates themselves like that. I can think of many people who could stand to do that.

This is probably going to sound like I was just crying for attention (because let's face it no one is safe from that accusation), but... Thank you. It means a lot to me that someone not only read all that, but also happens to have a more 'positive' opinion of it, which is more than I say for some other people (who are not exclusively on dS, btw).

No problem, I've always thought you were cool. You're way too hard on yourself - try to loosen up a little and not let the naysayers get to you.

I'll try. I've been getting a bit better this year, so there's that. ^.^;

- - -

You're my father. The fact that I cannot tell you how I truly feel is absolutely infuriating. You made me afraid to be, well...everything I am, and everything I hope to be. You seem to be changing, but then I see shades of your old self -the one who made me feel worthless. I can't be sure which side is the real you anymore.

All I know is you've caused me so much pain that I'm not sure I'll ever fully recover...or even forgive you. It's so hard, but every time I forgave you, it was as if you tore out my heart and smashed it with a sledgehammer all over again.

But I suppose it's a good thing I knew to hide so much of myself even as young as eight years old. As a child, I thought if I told you I liked the princesses in all those Disney movies I watched over the princes, you'd have made fun of me. But now I realize had I told you, my life would've become even more miserable, because you could never tolerate me loving someone of the same gender.

I even tried to change my sexuality and my romantic preferences in the vain hope you would accept me. All it did was cause me pain. I can't change how I was born. The fact that you believed people could...just made things even worse.

You never gave me a choice in, well, anything. I had to be Christian. But it didn't stop there. No, I had to be your idea of what a Christian should be. And your idea of it was everything I stood against. I wanted to be compassionate, like my mother, but you... Hate was all you knew. And thus it was all you taught. And it was what you wanted of me.

But now I'm what I've always wanted to be. I'm just scared to tell you.

...At least my mother accepts me for who I am...
#12709 Posted: 01:10:19 11/11/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
OMG! I WAS WATCHING AN EPISODE OF A:TLA AND I REALIZED THAT IROH'S SON'S NAME IS MAKO!!!BUED JHNFCUVFGHUDHBUKFSHBNFGI

SERIOUSLY? DFISKOGJHJSHAJKLGH
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12710 Posted: 01:15:36 11/11/2013
I swear to god if your plan somehow kills some of my sexy computer's parts, it will be out of YOUR wallet's guts!
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12375
#12711 Posted: 01:22:57 11/11/2013
why are u such a huge asskisser i can just sense u kissing ass even when you're not doing anything
#12712 Posted: 01:32:02 11/11/2013
Why do I let that stuff still bother me?
Literally everything I hear from you makes me really upset. Not because I hate you (I don't hate you, despite the crap you put me through). But because lately, whenever I catch wind of your inner thoughts, I want to tell you the things I used to tell you. Tell you that you're wrong. And that someone DOES care about you enough to do those things.

But I can't, because you're not the same person to me. The person I used to know isn't around. And it's aggravating.

And a part of me hates having this cynical attitude, because in the off chance that the old, profound, and beautiful you still exists, then I'm probably hurting her. And the thought of doing that is still a painful one despite everything you turned out to be.

I know about how you laugh at me and hate me, but I didn't anything to hurt you. You just became overly pampered, among other things, and, well...the rest is history.

-------
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#12713 Posted: 01:33:14 11/11/2013
I HATE BOBS BURGERS
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#12714 Posted: 02:00:42 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
buuup
I'm glad that no matter how much time we spend apart, I still always have you. You're like my sister- except we don't fight. I can't even describe how much you mean to me.
- - -
I'm not a monster. I'm a human who's made mistakes and I have feelings. I'm sorry and I don't know where to start to fix things.
- - -
I'm so exhausted with the way my life is going. I can't go through a simple day at school without tearing up or just plain out crying, and I feel absolutely pathetic. I'm constantly lonely, confused, angry, hurt, anxious, and just plain depressed, every minute. I'll start feeling pretty happy at some points, but then bad thoughts pop into my head and I remember why I feel the way I do. I can't sleep without taking medicine or else I lie in bed for hours and think about all the bad things. It takes so much effort to think of good things.
- - -
I'm absolutely going to fail this class. I'm slacking off way too much but I don't have the motivation not to. Sucks because art is what I aspire to go into.
- - -
Living under your roof is so stressful. You'd have anyone outside looking in convinced that you hate your family. It makes me sad.

You guys coming to me has made me feel so great and eager to help in your performance. I'm glad you look up to me.

except for u. ur a beetch.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#12715 Posted: 04:16:54 11/11/2013
Oh my God, it's been over a week now since he broke up with you. I know it's hard, but you are acting pathetic now. It's time to get over it and move on. You guys were only dating for like two and a half months, it's not like y'all were together for two and a half years or married or anything. I don't know why you're acting so heartbroken anyway; he was a total prick...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:18:13 11/11/2013 by AvatariDragon
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#12716 Posted: 04:23:00 11/11/2013
wow im so upset over the fact that i missed this ;mmm;
im sorry man
ill make iit up to you by doing something i dunno
just BLUH i feel terrible that i missed that
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#12717 Posted: 05:18:57 11/11/2013
Darn it all!
I want to start my Pokemon X over, but I have some pokemon and items I don't wanna lose smilie
I so wish I had a second 3Ds smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#12718 Posted: 05:30:41 11/11/2013
Many of the lyrics from Les Misérables remind me of my relationship ~♥
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6775
#12719 Posted: 06:05:46 11/11/2013
Sometimes I feel that I'm a little forgotten by some people, while I'll never forget those people who have known me. It feels very sad that feeling:

→ That one if remember that person, while that person has no idea who is one.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#12720 Posted: 07:41:05 11/11/2013
So many song lyrics, that are all over-powered by my thoughts of you. Every time I close my eyes, I imagine we're together. The dreams are beautiful. I wish they'd come true. I wish my family would randomly move to where you are. But I know that won't happen. It's a great thing to hope for, at least. For now I'll just continue to listen to Country music and think about you. That's sounds pretty good to me right now.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#12721 Posted: 11:28:59 11/11/2013
Thank you so much for following me, you're one of my favourite tumblr users! The fact you actually don't mind seeing the stuff I post and reblog means a lot to me ;u;

Wow, today's been a great day! Thank you guize.
#12722 Posted: 14:39:51 11/11/2013
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died,
and made you king of anything?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12723 Posted: 19:09:23 11/11/2013
git off mah propertay

I feel so apathetic lately. I could stand to be a bit more apathetic, but in some ways, I think I'm going too far. I mean, I'm not even afraid of death. I wouldn't feel like me dying would be such a surprise, or a big deal. Not that I necessarily want to die, it's just that...I couldn't care if I did. I feel empty.

---------------

Why do I get handed so many responsibilities? Why do people see me as a really nice person? Why do some people continue to try keep watch over me, or worm into my life, when I've made it clear that they shouldn't be doing that? What is it that people see in me? Sometimes, I wish I wasn't someone who stood out so much.

---------------

Let me just say - you're an eejit. The way you're messing with this guy's head is grinding my gears. I can't stand people like you - putting up a sweet and innocent and damaged image, but you're really just a shallow person who expects everyone to love and respect you automatically, and you manipulate people to do all sorts of things for you. In any case, you should stop, unless you want that sweet mask of yours to be destroyed forever. Because I've got some dirt on you, that would absolutely ruin you. I'm not a person who forgets. You try to mess with my friends, or even me, and I'll take a mental note of every little thing you do, and bring your injustices to light, and nobody will have any reason to fall for your tricks. And I'm not like him - I don't care if people think I'm an asshole. I want the truth, and nothing but the truth, to be what people see.

If you want to be sweet and nice, be legit about it, for once. And try developing some depth.

---------------

That...makes me EXTREMELY upset to hear.
Ugh...I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to be forgetting about you, but I'd be lying if I said I have no room for you. Because the deepest parts of my heart still care about you, even if it's a past you, which is stupid of me, because there is no guarantee a person can redeem themselves once they start losing the run of themselves. But when I hold a special bond with someone - when I value them, even if they may not give a damn about me ever again - no matter how terribly they treat me in the end, I will always have room to accept them back as long as I see the good in them come back, especially when it comes to you. I just feel like, it'd be weak to accept you back. Like, things will just go downhill again, eventually. And I wouldn't go easy on you, not for a while, anyway. You'd have a lot to explain. A lot to make up for.

...I'm not going to come to you. It pains me to hear about the state your in, but a part of me thinks it would be better to let you and your community of pals take care of you. I feel like I've overstayed my welcome - that's how you made me feel, last we talked. I just think I'll hurt myself if I come to you and ask "hey...are you alright?". I feel like I'll make a fool of myself.

...But you can come to me if you wish. I've been trying to be ready for a while. I saw what you did, the one thing that confirmed you were going to try and speak to me again, someday. And it's had me EXTREMELY confused, because I was shore you had thrown me out in the trash. Why you would would do that one thing, is beyond me. But maybe I know why now.

I just hope that if you do intend to speak to me, you will be a bit more genuine this time around. I want no more games. And if you comong back into my life will only stress me out, if you intend to be the ditzy, shallow, and entitled person you became a few months ago, then just forget about me. I haven't got room for more stress. And more confused feelings, and all around, having my soul ripped out of me and toyed with.
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#12724 Posted: 19:27:17 11/11/2013
There is no defending your words or actions. No excuses.

Anybody who tries to defend you is blind and ignorant of the big picture. That'll change.
#12725 Posted: 19:29:24 11/11/2013
No, you don't understand it. You just, don't. No...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#12726 Posted: 19:46:29 11/11/2013
Are you trying to be cute or something? What is your purpose by doing that? It takes time away, makes you seem that you have no control of your emotions, and you just look plain childish.
#12727 Posted: 19:56:44 11/11/2013
I love how almost every time I try to start a conversation, you either reply with an extremely short answer or just "xD"
I mean, if you don't want to talk to me, just tell me. Because I'm tired of being the only one who seems to be trying...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#12728 Posted: 20:26:15 11/11/2013
YOU. ARE. DESPICABLE.

You are like a baby, a p-r-i-c-k, a brat, an asshole, and a prissy little sissy nugget all rolled into one. Don't care about how "damaged" you are at this point. Get your act together. I don't care about how confused you are - it doesn't justify how you treat other people, who have done nothing wrong to you.
---
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#12729 Posted: 20:54:37 11/11/2013
Damn this banana was hard to open.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#12730 Posted: 21:56:18 11/11/2013
Trying to cherish the important things...Wonder if I'm doing it right.

My heart is a three way street, there is bad, good, and middle....The right way, the left way, the middle...You expect me to always choose the right way? What if I want to choose the left way? What's wrong with me going cold for second?

Wish I could just take away your pain, replace it with happiness, I want to see any of you truly happy.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#12731 Posted: 22:09:40 11/11/2013
Holy crap sudden blizzard
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#12732 Posted: 01:15:00 12/11/2013
Words or actions cannot possibly describe how hurt I am right now. I don't even want to live on this disgusting planet anymore...
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#12733 Posted: 01:27:23 12/11/2013
It's kinda ironic that I'm more stressed about talking to people on the internet than the two three hour exams I have tomorrow...
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#12734 Posted: 01:32:27 12/11/2013
Oh well that's fine. It's not like I have any human feelings or emotions anyways.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:46 12/11/2013 by HotDogAndZap
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#12735 Posted: 02:32:31 12/11/2013
OOMGGGGG! I JUST SAW THE CATCHING FIRE TRAILER ON THE TVVVV!!! HCJDEHEDUDIWJWEJDHDYWIWKWJEJEHSUSUEEHDHCIXSOAPAOZXJCNFJR!!!!!!
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#12736 Posted: 02:56:56 12/11/2013
Are you mad? :3
Cuz. I. Won? smilie
#12737 Posted: 03:09:22 12/11/2013
This is an extremely personal thought.

Don't read.
[User Posted Image]
YOU TRIED TO READ MY DARKEST SECRETS. D:
#12738 Posted: 03:36:00 12/11/2013
*Comes to a sudden realization* Wow, I cry a lot...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#12739 Posted: 03:48:57 12/11/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
This is an extremely personal thought.

Don't read.
[User Posted Image]
YOU TRIED TO READ MY DARKEST SECRETS. D:

I'M JUST TOO DAMN CURIOUS!
Also, I worry. C:
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#12740 Posted: 04:31:50 12/11/2013
- - -

I'm sorry, but you aren't the one. You probably figured this out by now, but sometimes... I grow worried. I'm sure this is all quite silly, but I tend to become afraid that you love me in that way. Meanwhile, I only love you a brother, and nothing more, since I cannot ever make our relationship 'something more'.

I just hope my fears are incorrect, but the way you act sometimes... It's hard for me to not think 'irrationally'.

Probably doesn't help that my parents at one time seemed to think I loved you in that way. Well, my mom no longer does now that she knows, but my dad? Not so much.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#12741 Posted: 05:53:37 12/11/2013
-----
I won't be able to.
I'll never be able to.
Well, I mean, I could, and I can, but I won't.
Because I'd just get drawn back to answering him.
I told myself I needed to avoid him, for a few days, to clear my head. I've had plenty of time to clear my head, but it doesn't work.
Whenever I think about it...as in actually think about it...it...it's not right. It is not right. IT'S NOT RIGHT. It's like we both don't care, but I do, AND IT'S NOT RIGHT. But...I can't just...stop it. Avoiding might just...calm things down...but...I can't...but I can...but it's not working...but...but...
ARGH.
First | Previous | Page 255 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me