Forum

Poll

14 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 25 of 26 | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
how many gems do you have?
peanutthekitten Red Sparx Gems: 29
#1201 Posted: 07:39:39 07/07/2026
zero gems
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1202 Posted: 00:33:59 08/07/2026
13,731.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1203 Posted: 11:04:23 12/07/2026
13,747.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
darkwolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 8594
#1204 Posted: 19:24:26 12/07/2026
8478.
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1205 Posted: 19:40:51 12/07/2026
54 this week.
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1206 Posted: 01:17:56 19/07/2026
65 now!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
darkwolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 8594
#1207 Posted: 01:52:22 19/07/2026
8489.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1208 Posted: 13:50:20 22/07/2026
13,759.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1209 Posted: 05:26:03 26/07/2026
81! that feels like quite a jump... seems that i got the max amount this week ^^
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
darkwolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 8594
#1210 Posted: 20:52:41 26/07/2026
8501.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1211 Posted: 11:58:42 31/07/2026
13,771.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12018
#1212 Posted: 13:57:48 01/08/2026
11881
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1213 Posted: 05:04:10 02/08/2026
97 gems... almost to 100!! i also got 16 again this week :D
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12018
#1214 Posted: 05:00:22 03/08/2026
11895
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 4747
#1215 Posted: 17:58:00 03/08/2026 | Topic Creator
4689!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1216 Posted: 14:06:49 07/08/2026
13,786.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1217 Posted: 03:55:36 10/08/2026
110 now!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12018
#1218 Posted: 07:41:41 10/08/2026
11907
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1219 Posted: 05:10:36 16/08/2026
13,806.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1220 Posted: 05:15:00 16/08/2026
120, exactly ten more gems from last time!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 7289
#1221 Posted: 18:42:36 16/08/2026
7205, up by 56 from the last time i posted in here
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12018
#1222 Posted: 07:50:03 17/08/2026
11923
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 4747
#1223 Posted: 02:39:28 20/08/2026 | Topic Creator
4705!!!!!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1224 Posted: 01:44:32 23/08/2026
134 now!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1225 Posted: 06:44:56 23/08/2026
13,822.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 7289
#1226 Posted: 17:30:08 23/08/2026
7216, the slow climb begins once more
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 4747
#1227 Posted: 00:55:01 24/08/2026 | Topic Creator
4720

almost 420...
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
shiftingshade Green Sparx Gems: 207
#1228 Posted: 05:13:49 24/08/2026
133!!
---
⛧ you are always safe in the shadows ⛧

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1229 Posted: 11:39:47 30/08/2026
13,836.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1230 Posted: 12:32:05 30/08/2026
150 this week :)
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 7289
#1231 Posted: 15:13:11 30/08/2026
7231, climbin' up the list again
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12018
#1232 Posted: 07:37:04 31/08/2026
11946
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1233 Posted: 02:04:14 06/09/2026
161 now!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 7289
#1234 Posted: 14:47:10 06/09/2026
7243, that's 12 up from last week
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1235 Posted: 11:35:36 10/09/2026
13,849.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
peanutthekitten Red Sparx Gems: 29
#1236 Posted: 19:15:32 12/09/2026
quince
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 7289
#1237 Posted: 16:17:18 13/09/2026
7254, that's +11 from last time
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it
shiftingshade Green Sparx Gems: 207
#1238 Posted: 00:06:26 14/09/2026
168! not bad
---
⛧ you are always safe in the shadows ⛧

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1239 Posted: 02:26:13 15/09/2026
175 this weeeeeek
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1240 Posted: 11:52:07 17/09/2026
13,865.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1241 Posted: 04:56:18 20/09/2026
187 today!
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
shiftingshade Green Sparx Gems: 207
#1242 Posted: 00:21:37 21/09/2026
180 now!
---
⛧ you are always safe in the shadows ⛧

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 7289
#1243 Posted: 02:34:12 21/09/2026
7264, +10 from last time
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12018
#1244 Posted: 07:51:45 21/09/2026
11990
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1245 Posted: 11:44:55 21/09/2026
13,881.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 7289
#1246 Posted: 19:40:35 27/09/2026
7275, +11 from last time
---
I am a simple creature - I see a shiny rock, I hoard it
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12018
#1247 Posted: 07:44:32 28/09/2026
12002
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
shiftingshade Green Sparx Gems: 207
#1248 Posted: 15:58:23 28/09/2026
192 !
---
⛧ you are always safe in the shadows ⛧

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 211
#1249 Posted: 04:24:40 29/09/2026
201 nowww
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13910
#1250 Posted: 12:47:46 30/09/2026
13895
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
First | Previous | Page 25 of 26 | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me