Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 25 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1201 Posted: 10:58:55 14/07/2015
Soon Rose awoke. She wasn't very hungry after Ivor's death. She missed him very much.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1202 Posted: 17:12:00 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
By the time Rose had wake up, Sybil returned to her tree, cleaning it up. Jaerl wasn't there, so her apologies would have to come later. It was now yesterday that she has released Sholeh, and wondered if Rose would be upset about it for not consulting her. What was more surprising was that neither of the birds have given her complaints about missings eggs, which meant that she hasn't stole any yet. Sholeh must have really taken by heart Rose's threat, but even if she wasn't going to steal eggs, Sybil still believed that she could conspire against the Haven in secret.

Yodel was wandering around, searching for Sybil. He has already searched the tree, but it was before Sybil arrived. He was so anxious to give her the news and make her fulfill the end of the bargain, but the only one he found was Rose.
"Hey stripes! Have you seen Sybil anywhere?" he asked with his usual rude voice, perching far away from her. He could tell her the news, but he was so forward looking into a nice massage from Sybil, and was even throwing in a bath after the nasty encounter with the vultures.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1203 Posted: 21:18:08 14/07/2015
"She was here but I think she went back to her tree." Rose said still looking down.
---
SC
#1204 Posted: 21:32:40 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Yodel didn't even bother asking what was wrong.
"Nah, she's not there. I checked." he said bluntly, but then imagined that Sybil was still with Rose when he checked.
"But perhaps you're right. I'll go look for her there." he said, flying off without even saying thank you.

Sybil layed down after cleaning her tree. She was looking forward for a quiet, peaceful day. No sign of Sholeh or news of her causing trouble, so that was good. And Sozen was at Komodo island keeping an eye on Shadow, which she could only hope the eagle's intentions were good and genuine. She has even forgotten about Yodel and his mission, but she won't after a whole. Her peaceful moment would have to wait for much later...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8818
#1205 Posted: 21:41:09 14/07/2015
Sayan soon woke up, just seeing Yodel flying off. He looked up at the tree and then at Rose, saddened. "You hungry?," he asked in a gentle tone. He, himself, wasn't all that hungry but he wanted to offer just in case.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:45 14/07/2015 by redwes
#1206 Posted: 21:59:35 14/07/2015
Rose shook her head. "No." She went back to lay down under the tree.

Soon Zera and Nero approached Sayan. Zera saw Rose's condition. "How is she doing?"

Nero flew up to Rose and put a wing over her. "Come on tiger. He is in a better place."

Rose simply turned away from Nero.
---
SC
#1207 Posted: 22:04:05 14/07/2015
Sayan shook his head, indicating the depressed state of the tiger. "She needs time. It.. it hit her hard.," Sayan said in a quiet tone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:17 14/07/2015 by redwes
#1208 Posted: 22:14:53 14/07/2015
Nero turned to Sayan. "Sayan help me out here."
---
SC
#1209 Posted: 22:29:36 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As everybody tried to console Rose, Sybil began to doze off. She then felt a kiss on her snouth. It was none other than Yodel!
"Finally I found you you diamond in the rough you! I have finally come bearing good news!" Yodel said happily, with Sybil in utter shock and rubbing her snout. Yodel looked like he was possessed. He has never been this happy.

"I have finally found the location of your margay friend! He is alive alright! BUT... I will tell you if you give me the massage you promised, AND if you throw in a bath, I may even draw you a map." Yodel said maliciously, with Sybil unimaginably furious. She couldn't believe anyone could be so selfish! But what other choice did she had? AJ was lost, and now only Yodel knew of his location.

Sybil did as she was told. Both his bath and massage took almost three hours, and Sybil was left simply exhausted. Yodel may have been a selfish jerk, but he's a warbler of his word. He gave AJs location, drew a map, and even told Sybil how many dingos he saw as a freebie. After he left, Sybil returned to her tree,trying to formulate a plan on how AJ was going to be rescued. It wasn't going to be an easy task.
---
#1210 Posted: 23:11:15 14/07/2015
"He died a hero... surrounded by friends and loved ones.," Sayan said trying to console the tiger.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:19:16 14/07/2015 by redwes
#1211 Posted: 23:29:20 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
After finding it hard thinking at her tree, Sybil left towards the beach, where she cold collect her thoughts better. She arrived just in time to hear Sayan' phrase, and could see the others trying to console poor Rose. Sybil decided to stay hidden around the many brushes to see how the conversation was going. She didn't want to intrude.
---
#1212 Posted: 23:38:34 14/07/2015
Rose got up and huged Sayan. She began to cry.
---
SC
#1213 Posted: 00:01:55 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil stood still in silence. There was no way she could participate in the consolation, since deep inside, she needed the consolation herself.

Elsewhere, and nearer to the group than expected, was Sholeh, tasting different berries and leaves she could add to expand her diet now that warbler eggs were out of the question. It has been a rather unsuccessful quest save from mixing black berries with lizard. The taste was divine, not at all like the heavenly eggs, but it was a great substitute nonetheless, and hopefully enough to keep her mind off her favorite dish.
---
#1214 Posted: 02:24:44 15/07/2015
Sayan hugged Rose back, gently rubbing his head against the tigers and catching the tears. "Shh.. shh.. it's okay. It's okay.," he said in a soft tone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:26:27 15/07/2015 by redwes
#1215 Posted: 02:58:01 15/07/2015
"I wish this war never started! I wish Shadow never set foot here!" Rose said still crying.
---
SC
#1216 Posted: 03:52:43 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil couldn't take it anymore. Her Haven was such a safe place until that stupid Komodo dragon ruined everything. Rose was in no state of knowing that AJ was being held captive, and that his life could be in danger. It would just break her down more. She already made up her mind. She would try to rescue AJ... alone. She could't recruit Rose or the others given their state. Royal and Jaerl were too injured, with the falcon unable to fly even. And the elephant's presence would be too obvious.

Sybil returned to her tree, without making any ruckus that would alert the others of her presence. She only recruited Yodel to help her, since he could be the perfect distraction and the perfect guide, given that he knew the Outback too well now. She would have to be prepared for more of his humiliating and exhausting demands, since that was a big favor. It was afternoon now, and Sybil couldn't wait until nightfall when dingos were more active. She was going to try to rescue him right now, when the dingos were away, and with only Yodel as a resource.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1217 Posted: 05:49:55 15/07/2015
Jaerl, after a refreshing walk along the beach and a meal provided by the seabirds, he returns to Sybil and his tree. For now it would just be that they were close friends but perhaps in time it would become much more. The peregrine falcon could wait as long as he needed to. He loves Sybil and would even be happy with her, even if he never flies again.

Royal knows little about Sybil and Yodel's deals, though once he finds out, that little warbler, would be the one who would be humiliated. The great eagle knows how badly Yodel treats Sybil and well pretty much everyone. He was just downright mean. Once Royal found out about the deals that Sybil had to make with him to find me, Aeriji or AJ, the margay, Yodel would be singing a different tune.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:50:49 15/07/2015 by Wyrstel
#1218 Posted: 06:07:52 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil entered the dangerous Outback, quite far away of her beloved Haven. In that forsaken place, she had no protection and barely places to hide should danger arrive. She was nervous, but not afraid. The dingos and some venomous serpents were the most dangerous things one could encounter. Guided by Yodel and the map, Sybil finally reached the place where AJ was being kept. All she had to hide herself was a rather large sandune where on top was a cactus where Yodel spent last night perched on. There were at least two dingos guarding the entrance and no sign of the others. They were probably out hunting. But Sybil had to find a way to distract them, but for that, she needed Yodel's help...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1219 Posted: 18:57:41 18/07/2015
Overnight the young dingo kept AJ in his den while Odette and Dolton continued their discussion. By now, he returned him to Odette, and they both were laying down together with AJ at the edge of the entrance, cooling off from the afternoon heat. Dolton had left to hunt with the others a long time ago.

Voracivenom had left the tree earlier that morning due to pressing matters. He returned, but soon found out that Yodel had already given the mistress the news, but not before he got his end of the deal. It was too late to help her with that now, what a shame. Speckles and Skaliscin talked it over and formulated a rather humbling prank idea to play of the infamous warbler.
He searched for either of the two, but they were nowhere to be found. Trying to forget his worries over AJ's disappearance, he decided to help some of the residents with various tasks. As he passed the beach, he came across a group consoling Rose. The pain of losing Ivor was still fresh. Wishing to help comfort her, he approached the group silently. The presence of another ally... friend should help ease the wounded atmosphere.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:09 18/07/2015 by Waaksian
#1220 Posted: 19:46:24 18/07/2015
"All I want to do now is keep the others safe. Keep from making the same mistakes." Rose said.
---
SC
#1221 Posted: 00:05:27 19/07/2015
"I know.. I know.. And you will..," Sayan said comforting.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:22 19/07/2015 by redwes
#1222 Posted: 01:48:29 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
Overnight the young dingo kept AJ in his den while Odette and Dolton continued their discussion. By now, he returned him to Odette, and they both were laying down together with AJ at the edge of the entrance, cooling off from the afternoon heat. Dolton had left to hunt with the others a long time ago.

Sybil spent the rest of the afternoon trying to convince Yodel to help her create a diversion, but that was extremely risky. She had to make yet another bargain to convince him, and when she noticed, she could see that some of the dingos have returned.

It was time for a distraction. Sybil was nocturnal, but Yodel wasn't. He had to distract those dingos now before the sun sets completely. Coming out of hiding and into the dingo's view, Yodel began to fly low, pretending he had a broken wing and unable to stay airborne for long. Hopefully, he would be able to lure them away far enough for Sybil to enter the den and get AJ out. She didn't saw the possibility that a dingo was inside the den guarding him. All she wanted was to take the margay out of there and get that over with at once.
---
#1223 Posted: 04:05:02 19/07/2015
Aeriji or AJ:

I snuggle up to Odette and the young male, feeling safe and comfortable with them. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam in the darkness, as they slowly close. With a content purring and nuzzle, I curl up right in between them. I really do hope that these two can become part of Haven. I really like them.
#1224 Posted: 01:03:08 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
While Sybil was in that extremely dangerous task, at Hunted island, the cleaning was done. Feathers and foliage that were scattered during the battle was finally put away, and the cockatoos tried their best to resume their normal lives. But at the main tree, Barloc was furious. When he allowed Sybil to use his island as a haven, she promised they would be protected. Kali, Angus and Nia understood that Sybil did her best to prevent that unnecessary war, and knew that the casualties could have been far much worse if she didn't planned ahead and helped them with the traps and strategies. Barloc however, was hard to see reason.

"Family, I'm going to see how everybody is doing at the Haven. I'll be back before you know it." Barloc said, flying off. But his wife knew he was up to something. He wasn't his usual self, not that she blamed him, but she knew how unstable he could be when he was upset. After waiting a while, she sent Angus to follow him carefully and see if he was telling the truth...
---
#1225 Posted: 21:51:21 20/07/2015
Rose was still very sad about the loss of Ivor.
---
SC
#1226 Posted: 22:04:31 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
A few minutes later, landed Barloc, with a very menacing expression. He was right in front of Rose, and was never going to admit he trusted her enough to be that close.
"Is Sybil around?" he asked bluntly, not even bothering to notice her depressed demeanor.

Angus landed at the dorsal fin of an or a whale swimming near the shore.
"Hello. Can I please stay here a while?" he asked to the orca stopping in it's tracks. It was a rather old female. She simply nodded, as if she didn't care about anything that went on. Angus could see his uncle from a distance, talking with Rose, but he was out of earshot. He would have to ask Rose later what he wanted.
---
#1227 Posted: 23:49:41 20/07/2015
"No I haven't sense this morning." Rose said as she looked back down.
---
SC
#1228 Posted: 00:13:55 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmph, alright. Thanks." he said surprisingly, though with his still gruff tone. He then flew off once again, towards the forest. He was going to look for Sybil at her tree, if she was not there, then he was going to wait for her there. She had to return sometime, and even though he promised his family that he would be back soon, he felt that what he needed to tell the civet was much too important to wait.

With his uncle leaving, Angus felt that it was the perfect time for him to approach Rose.
"Hey friend Rose. Sorry to bother you, but... do you know what uncle wants?" he asked, even him finding him strange how Barloc was acting so strangely.
---
#1229 Posted: 00:21:17 21/07/2015
"Hey Angus. I'm glad you weren't harmed. He said he was looking for Sybil." Rose said.
---
SC
#1230 Posted: 03:30:35 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, just that..." Angus said, sounding a bit unease.
"Sorry to trouble you. It's just that auntie believes he may do something hasty. He tends to be quite unstable when he's upset." he quickly explained, noticing just now that Rose seemed too down. We're there casualties at the Haven too? He didn't dare ask. He knew he would found out sooner or later. He didn't know wether Rose wanted consolation or if she wanted to be left alone, since he always drifted into the two things when he was felling the same.

At the kea's home, everything was returning to normal as well. The antibiotics and medicine for the Komodo dragon wounds were already applied to every warbler injured, and there was even some left. Mambo put them away in case another attack happened in the future. Cole, who was around the Haven to help carry the medicine to different places, returned, giving the tragic news to every member of the flock.
"I can't just imagine how awful poor Rose must be." Mambo said after hearing the news. He has only seen the badger a few times, yet could tell he was a good lad. However, Mambo correctly deduced that Sybil, Sayan, and probably a few more had given consolation to the young tiger, so he commanded everybody to leave her alone for the time being. He knew that with too much consolation, one would want to be alone.
---
#1231 Posted: 08:01:59 21/07/2015
Rose looked at Sayan. "Sayan could you make sure he doesn't do anything to get him into trouble?"
---
SC
#1232 Posted: 08:11:59 21/07/2015
Sayan nodded and quietly headed towards the woods. Barloc would have the initial advantage, but he had his ways.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:14:51 21/07/2015 by redwes
#1233 Posted: 16:41:18 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'll go with you." Angus said, landing on Sayan's back. His uncle lied when he said he was going to help around the Haven, since his priority seemed finding Sybil alone. But why?

Barloc was pacing around Sybil's tree, growing desperate.
"Where is she!?" he yelled furiously, losing his patience. He didn't care if his family was waiting for him, he needed to talk to Sbil urgently...
---
#1234 Posted: 06:41:18 22/07/2015
"Let's hope your uncle doesn't do something too hasty--," Sayan said scanning for any signs of the cockatoo. However, it didn't take much for him to soon hear the echo of someone yelling off in the distance. "Sounds like its coming up from that direction.. Sybil's tree perhaps. Come on.," he then said confirming what he heard. He really hope he wasn't planning something really stupid..
---
#1235 Posted: 19:46:20 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc saw Sayan, recoiling with distrust.
"You! What are you..." he began saying, when he saw Angus.
"Angus! Kali sent you, didn't she? OK, as you can see, I didn't come here to help! Not that anybody needs it! I must need to talk with Sybil! Just talk! Now will you two leave at once? You Angus, go home! Tell your aunt I will be back as soon as I'm done!" Barloc said furiously, knowing too well that his wife sent Angus to check on him, and he really despised that.

At the beach, Mambo was done paying his last respects to the fallen badger. He looked towards Hunted island, imagining there were casualties there as well. At least the Haven had powerful animals like the elephants and the huge birds of prey. But the cockatoos, although numerous and clever, were small and stubborn. Having nothing to do now at the Haven, he flew towards the other island, believing he would be more useful there.
---
#1236 Posted: 20:48:09 22/07/2015
"Relax.. I only came because of the yelling-- to make sure no-one was in trouble. Angus here only came along to help.. that is all.," Sayan said trying to calm the cockatoo. He could tell Barloc was agitated and didn't want to set off any family disputes. "Now... I'm sure Sybil will be back shortly. With the recent loss and everything that has happened, she's been keeping to herself. Is.. is there anything I can help you with?," he said trying to defuse the situation. He assumed Sybil was simply grieving, not knowing that she was actually far away-- and unlikely to return in a short manor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:42 22/07/2015 by redwes
#1237 Posted: 00:57:36 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc was caught off guard when Sayan said recent loss. But as cruel as it sounded, he felt better knowing that there wasn't any deaths on his island alone. After that brief train of thoughts, he proceeded to answer Sayan:
"Help? From a predator? HA, I will ask your help the day you grow wings and fly to the Himalayas!" he said rudely, still despising predators even though both Sayan and Rose have proven themselves worthy of trust time and time again.
"And you Angus, for goodness sake! Go home! See where you are standing? Didn't I tell you what happened to your father!?" Barloc scolded furiously, not liking at all that Angus was perching on Sayan's back. There he was again with that same subject of his brother. Whatever happened back then, Barloc wasn't letting it go.

"I'm sorry Mr Sayan." Angus whispered to the leopard after a short pause, obeying his uncle and flying off.
"And you! Leave me alone! It's Sybil I want to talk to!" Barloc screamed, obviously not wanting Sayan around and willing to wait for Sybil, no matter how long it took.
---
#1238 Posted: 01:58:50 23/07/2015
Sayan paused for a moment. ...
"Very well.," he then politely said with a nod. He then proceeded to head back towards Rose and the others, knowing that he wouldn't get through to the cockatoo.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:01:17 23/07/2015 by redwes
#1239 Posted: 16:43:53 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc stayed at Sybil's tree, having no idea where she would go for grieving. He made himself at home inside Sybil's comfortable tree while he waited, but really hoping she wouldn't take so long. Just for how long she would have to be alone? It was something to be expected from a war. If only he understood her current position.

At Hunted island, Angus explained to Kali and his cousin what Barloc was up to. If all he wanted to was to talk, then there was nothing to worry about, was there? That didn't stop Kali from being worried. She knew her husband too well. Things got a little bit mellowed down with Mambo's arrival. He was willing to stay with the family to help in any way he could during Barloc's absence.
---
#1240 Posted: 21:24:39 24/07/2015
Odette nuzzled AJ's neck gently in response. The other dingo rested his head on his paws. They were the only two around, just barely visible from outside the den. It was quiet all around except for the breeze and a few birds.

~~

Voracivenom stayed there with Rose, not wanting to interrupt her mourning. But there was something important he needed to tell her.
#1241 Posted: 22:06:35 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Yodel felt insulted when the dingos simply ignored him, as if that silly spectacle was a common thing. Ge then returned behind the dune where Sybil was hiding.
"Now what?" he whispered, as Sybil was growing desperate. The dingos had the fame of being savage and nasty, and she doubted she was going to receive a warm welcome from them. But she was willing to try anything. AJ was still alive. Maybe they are not so bad? She wanted to try to negotiate with them...
---
#1242 Posted: 22:19:04 24/07/2015
The two barely payed any attention to the warbler as her fluttered by. The thought of him being injured never even came to them. They continued to relax and rest, unaware of any plots unfolding.
#1243 Posted: 00:04:56 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil decided not to take the risk of negotiating. Too many times she tried to do it with Shadow with disastrous consequences. She waited for almost an hour for the dingos to fall into a deep sleep within all that rest, and cautiously entered the den while Yodel kept guard. She was shaking quite severely, and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
"AJ? AJ! Come on now. We must leave." she whispered to the margay, shaking him. He appeared to be sleeping too. Why did he pick such a time to do that?
---
#1244 Posted: 01:18:31 27/07/2015
Sayan soon approached the group, noticeably without Angus and without much success. He only hoped nothing bad would come upon Sybil's return and Barloc's "talk."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:58 27/07/2015 by redwes
#1245 Posted: 02:29:02 27/07/2015
Rose meanwhile went to Ivor's memorial she put a flower on top of it.
---
SC
#1246 Posted: 03:49:21 27/07/2015
AJ or Aeriji:

"Hmm, I yawn cutely and start rubbing my eyes as Sybil shakes me. My little spotted tail flicks back and forth as I try to figure out, who's there. I paw the air, trying to feel if someone else is there with my mommy, Odette and the young male dingo. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam in the darkness. Then I stop as I think I see a familiar face in the darkness. Pausing I look into the darkness. Sybil, is that you, I ask, but excited and afraid.
You shouldn't be here, it's... I swallow as I say the final word, dangerous."
#1247 Posted: 00:39:35 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I know that! Now come on! Why aren't you moving? We mst leave at once! Sybil whispered back, biting and pulling AJ's ear. She was growing very desperate. She has only been there for a few seconds, yet she felt that the dingos were returning. AJ finally was being rescued, why didn't he moved as soon as she talked to him? She started to pull even harder to urge him...

Barloc was still at Sybil's tree, meditating. She was taking too long, yet felt that what he had to say was too important to be left for another day. As he sat there, he began to wonder who was that died right there at the Haven. Not much of a haven now, was it? Barloc was really curious on how Sybil was planning to continue to spread the news to animals around the world if they found out there was a war...
---
#1248 Posted: 01:03:07 28/07/2015
Before I can respond, she bites my ear and pulls. I yowl in pain as Sybil, grabs me by the ear and tugs. Still despite the pain, with tears streaming down my cheeks, I follow her, wincing as she pulls me by my ear. My cries are sure to wake the two I am with. Sybil will be in big trouble, when Odette and the young male dingo awake.
#1249 Posted: 01:47:31 28/07/2015
Meanwhile Sozen returned from Komodo Island. He saw Rose in front of Ivor's memorial. He landed a short distance away.

Rose gave a look at Sozen and then looked away.

"Miss Rose are you ok?" Sozen said.

"Just trying to cope with a great loss." Rose said.

Sozen saw Ivor's grave and looked back at Rose. "I-I'm sorry for your loss......truly I am."
---
SC
#1250 Posted: 02:24:54 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Near the memorial, Barloc landed on a palm tree. Since Sybil was taking too long, and since he didn't want to succumb in sleep, he decided to find out who perished. He could see Rose was standing in what was once Sybil's memorial. But of course, Sybil was alive, so Barloc correctly assumed that the memorial was changed. He couldn't read the inscription from where he was standing, but he didn't want the company of Rose and whoever that new, strange bird was, so he was going to wait for them to leave.

Quote: Wyrstel
Before I can respond, she bites my ear and pulls. I yowl in pain as Sybil, grabs me by the ear and tugs. Still despite the pain, with tears streaming down my cheeks, I follow her, wincing as she pulls me by my ear. My cries are sure to wake the two I am with. Sybil will be in big trouble, when Odette and the young male dingo awake.

Sybil quickly put her paw over his mouth to stop the yelp, yet some sound escaped nonetheless. She forcefully pulled AJ in front of her and commanded him to run, secretly angry at him for not running away as soon as he saw her...
---
First | Previous | Page 25 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me