Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 23 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#1101 Posted: 00:55:03 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Basically, the group arrived at the castle, and were welcomed by a swarm of shadow wyverns. Scarlet was going to hold them off while the others headed inside the castle, but Aretis decided to finish them off instead. Red and Blue are already inside. Red is apparently distracting some guards, while Blue snuck off as a puddle and is spying on a conversation between Nitro and Zen.

The two shadow dragons that were currently guarding the main gate noticed Aretis's crash landing. Seeing the defenseless young dragon, the two guards hurried over to finish him off. Suddenly, a large figure appeared before them, blocking their path to Aretis. It was Scarlet who had just teleported in front of them. Her forearms and tail were now back to normal. She put up her wings as a defense, using her powers to literally turn them into shields. While the shadow dragons tried to get past Scarlet's defense, she gazed back at the young dragon behind her.

"What happened? Was suicide some sort of plan of your's? Can you keep going, or is this it for you? Because if you are unfit for battle, then I can teleport you back to the school. You'll be safe there, and you won't have to die. You shouldn't have tried such a foolish and risky move." She said to Aretis.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1102 Posted: 01:41:25 13/11/2013
ooc: I might hold off untill we get back to the school. It's getting a little boring.
---
SC
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1103 Posted: 03:01:09 13/11/2013
"Please it's more then petty shape-shifting, it's converting my bones, my genetics and changing it into all sizes and shapes to create the perfect life-form, I have become a sickness and a plague which spreads to all undesirables and turns them into perfection and each person turned or absorbed to my collective make's us stronger!" He started to move closer "You see I've taken quite a liking to her and her ending up dead just doesn't suit with me at all...and I see the only way to deal with this is for me to eat you, don't worry you will be apart of something better now". His tendrils slowly become more and more grip looking with a few sporting suction cups.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1104 Posted: 05:40:23 13/11/2013
Aretis blinked checking his body for everything. Something had been severed. I guess his body itself couldn't handle the energy all at once. Once he found the problem, he quickly reconnected and fixed it. Apparently the magical energy in his body had been cut off and seared by the power that he released. Quickly patching it up, he felt the energy flow through him again. Aretis looked up. "Hey, it got us through. Don't worry about me. Just focus on beating Nitro." Aretis blinked. "But....I-I'm glad you care." He smiled getting up and leaping over Scarlet's barrier, bearing down on the shadow dragons and shooting light beams from his claws. These beams seemed to be much wider and much stronger than the ones before.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1105 Posted: 06:36:41 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I do not care." Scarlet snarled quietly. "I simply saw no point in you dying for my cause. That would be stupid. You have a whole life ahead of you, and you have to get back to your sister. Besides, I need someone to distract Nitro for me, and for my plan to succeed, I need you all to stay alive for at least a little while longer." She stated bluntly.

The shadow dragons groaned as they were hit by the beams of light. Then Scarlet pushed them back against the gate with her shield-wings. She quickly shifted her wings back to normal just as the guards were getting back up on their feet. As they looked at her, Scarlet's eyes glowed blood red and she temporarily paralyzed them with fear.

"That should hold them for the moment. We can't waste our time here. We need to get inside. I think the others are already in, we just need to catch up." She said.

Nitro just continued to sit on his throne as he chuckled lightly. "As much as I like power, I'll have to pass up on your little offer. I don't work for or serve anyone. I also don't need any help getting more power. As for Scarlet, I look forward to a rematch with her, and I simply can't miss it. You see, I've been waiting for a chance to fight her again. I may not exactly want to kill her, but I need to do so in order to seal her soul and obtain her power. She may not have much, but it will add to my own. And since the school is still, by technicality, under her control, I guess I would become the new principal. Who knows, maybe I can finish what she could never have accomplished. And if you're going to get in the way of that, well, then I guess that means I have to kill you. Such a shame, really. We could have been partners or something. Oh well. I never was one to share power and glory." He said with a devilish smile as he was shrouded in a obsidian aura.
---
#1106 Posted: 07:55:29 13/11/2013
He grinned as he decided to let off his energy, it was like steam just emerging from his body. He slowly started to walk towards the throne "I will destroy what lingers of your pathetic kingdom, I will crush that gem and finish off everyone inside then I shall absorb you and finally I shall make your sister mine!" He finished off by charging straight for the throne and it wasn't like running or flying, no his feet were barely touching the ground as the body zoomed on air straight at the throne.
#1107 Posted: 03:57:27 14/11/2013
"Alright, fine." Aretis sighed. "Well, let's keep going. The throne room is up ahead!" Aretis saw. So I have to conjure the energy outside of my body to tap into the vast power I have currently. He kept flying through, trying to conserve his physical energy.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1108 Posted: 05:01:08 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet flew up ahead, but didn't see any sign of the others. She wondered where they had all run off to. She knew she shouldn't have brought hatchlings along on this mission. Scarlet growled in frustration. "Ugh, nevermind the others. I don't have time to find them all. If they want to run off and get themselves killed, then that is their business. I can't wait any longer. I have to face Nitro." She said. She saw the throne room up ahead and sighed. "This would be your last chance to turn back, if you choose to do so." She told aretis.

As Nitro became completely cloaked in a black mist, his body disappeared. Nothing but black smoke remained at the throne. Nitro himself reappeared at the entrance to the throne room, once again shrouded in a black mist. The mist seemed to increase and spread throughout the room, creating a dark fog that could easily hide Nitro. A bone chilling laugh echoed throughout the room. It seemed as though Nitro could be anywhere. Locating him would prove difficult for most.
---
#1109 Posted: 06:23:34 14/11/2013
Upon being shrouded in mist he stopped his current action and regained himself into a calm posture. Yawning he just stood here looking bored "Are you going to fight me or just hide? I suppose I can't see you but I will feel and know the minute you attack me, I was born in the dark you merely adopted it"
#1110 Posted: 06:59:23 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I was born a shadow dragon, my friend, so I know darkness very well." Nitro began to speak, his voice echoing from every direction. His location was still a mystery. "There's still much about me you don't know. You may be a worthy adversary, but I am still stronger than you. However, no matter how easy it may be for me to kill you, I like to have fun with my victims. It is too quick and simple to just attack and kill you outright. Besides, I can't spend too much of my energy fighting you when I plan to have a rematch with Scarlet. In fact, I much rather finish her off first. We have some unfinished business, and killing her will not be too difficult. I imagine that fighting you would prove much more of a challenge. So I will postpone our battle until I end things with her. Once I have her soul sealed along with her father's, I will come for your's. Then perhaps I will move on to the rest of her little group. But don't worry, my friend, I won't keep you idling waiting." He said.

Then the darkness began to fade, making the room visible again. However, Nitro was nowhere to be seen. There appeared to be no trace of him as the black mist dissipated. However, just as Nitro had vanished, several shadow dragon soldiers appeared in the room by their own veil of darkness. The guards surrounded Zen, intent on at least keeping him occupied while their master was busy.
---
#1111 Posted: 09:32:50 14/11/2013
Disappointment was one word for what he felt, but to be kept waiting was just an insult. he couldn't detect where Nitro had gone but he did know where the fighting would begin and all he had to do was find Scarlet. He wasted no time in charging in and going to end this quickly, claws at the call to dice, legs ready to block and tendrils preparing to counter. This wasn't going to be long.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1112 Posted: 15:43:21 14/11/2013
" Okey and now i have to find Scarlet again.... how nice is this, just when i thought it was time to end the job" Blue thought and started to slide through halls still staying as a little pool of water.

Red had made a plan to get rid of the guards. He knew that in direct fight he would not have so good chances against two, but if he could attack them from behind and so get in a close combat. So he stayed behind a corner and waited the guards to come.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1113 Posted: 17:10:10 16/11/2013
"I–I'd never run when I can do something to help." Aretis firmly stated. He kept walking through the hallways. "Do you know which way to the throne room?" He asked looking around for any booby traps or surprise attacks within the castle.
---
#1114 Posted: 01:35:46 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, I do. I was born and raised in this castle. I know it like the back of my own paw." Scarlet stated calmly. "This way." She added, heading off to the right. The hallway had a path leading left as well, and also kept going on ahead. As Scarlet walked, she didn't concerned with any traps or surprise attacks.

Instead of using any kind of powers or elements, the guards foolishly rushed at Zen all at once. They were ready to use physical attacks to keep him busy, claws and teeth mostly. As instructed by their master, their job was not to kill or even harm, but simply to distract their target.

The two guards that had been chasing Red caught up to him and found him waiting in the corner. They just chuckled arrogantly, thinking they had the young dragon trapped. Confident that they could easily take on this dragon, they closed in on him. They didn't even really feel the need to use magic, just simple physical attacks. After all, how tough could a young dragon be? So they both lunged at Red, thinking they could end this quickly.
---
#1115 Posted: 09:00:06 17/11/2013
"I wonder how devoted to your king you all are? Never-mind I think you shall find my leadership to be this way" With that he launch his tail towards one of the guards, the back tendrils in numbers of 3 tendrils per side or guard all launching intent on grabbing his prey.
#1116 Posted: 22:17:52 18/11/2013
Aretis blinked and quickly followed behind Scarlet. With all the energy, he couldn't keep it within himself and so to keep from losing any, he created copies of himself on both sides of him. Both were roughly the same size and had a ghostly appearance as they were made of the pure energy he had gained from the Luosambiat. I wonder how long it will last... He thought, also wondering if he'd be able to control the elemental energy as well. He'd never done such a thing, nor had any training in controlling vast amounts of any of his two elements either. Earth didn't really count. He knew little about that element other than to use it to solidify some of his light elemental attacks.

The idea for these two energy dragons is to act kind of like supporters and give him extra energy as he depletes his, kind of like a storage that would always be near him.
---
#1117 Posted: 22:30:42 18/11/2013
ooc: Could someone tell me when we get back to to the school?
---
SC
#1118 Posted: 02:28:34 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The guards seemed surprised by the tendrils and didn't have much time to react. They were successfully grabbed and caught. Though they each tried to break free by trying to claw or bite at the tendrils.

Scarlet continued to walk down the hallway, thinking that she was heading the right way. She saw a door up ahead, and recognized it as the one that led to the throne room, as it was more decorative than the others. "There! Up ahead." She said, quickening her pace. She soon approached the door and opened it, stepping through without hesitation. However, once through the door, she stopped.

Her eyes widened in shock. What she saw before her was not the throne room. Instead it was the castle courtyard. They were back outside. But Scarlet could have swore that she went the right way. "I don't understand it..... I took the right path and everything.... This isn't right...." She muttered in disbelief.

Suddenly, she heard a bone-chilling laugh. "Did you honestly believe you were going the right way, Scarlet?" A voice asked. She recognized it immediately.

"Nitro!" She hissed.

"The one and only. You didn't forget about my ability to create illusions, did you? I thought you would have remembered that." He chuckled. "I led you the wrong way." He sand-song cheerfully. "I couldn't very well let you find your friend. He wanted to fight me, destroy everything I had here, said he was going to make you his. Well, that's all fine and dandy, but it conflicts with my plans, so he'll just have to wait. Anyway, enough about bothersome pests. Are you ready to finish what we started, Scarlet?"

"Indeed, I am. Where is the gem, Nitro?"

"That stupid gem again. Is freeing Daddy all you ever think about? You do realize that he pretty much hated you, right? And this whole mission is fairly stupid because of it. Ah, well, I guess I just don't understand because he only adopted me. But you'll never find it without killing me, and you can never accomplish that. And no amount of friends you have will help you to succeed."

"We'll see about that." She growled.
---
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#1119 Posted: 05:29:59 19/11/2013
OOC: I keep falling behind! D: I'm soo sorry! I just don't think I can keep up with this any more. I've got so much going on... Sorry. D: (It's been fun, and I'll miss it!)
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#1120 Posted: 05:38:54 19/11/2013
With the guards under his grip he slowly begun to walk to the balcony overlooking the kingdom in a nearby room, it did look strange seeing guards being strangled by dozens of tendrils emerging from one drake without a care in the world moving over to a location. As he gazed across the many sites of the kingdom he saw the various smoke from his minions battling Nitro's and Scarlet's company and there behold he found what he was seeking in the courtyard what he come for. At this point he had choked the guards to death whilst his mind wandered off from reality on how to approach this battle, instead opted to watch but give away his location by throwing the bodies down to alert them, as the bodies splattered over the courtyard he started to wave to anyone looking up
#1121 Posted: 08:06:44 19/11/2013
Blue saw Scarlet and Aretis and went to them fast. He turned back from the little pool of water. "Nice to see you two again, i was going to say that Nitro is looking for you Scarlet, but i guess that you did find that out already."

Red saw that the guards did not take him seriously so he was able to relax, he knew that he could beat even two of them when they are not using elemental attacks or any other magic. Red walked closer to the guards "Please do not hurt me, i have just git lost nothing else" he said. From the face of the guards he could easily see that they had no idea of letting him go. When one of the guards did try to grab him, he quickly dodged and jumped over the guards then he took some speed and ran against one of the guards and hit his head with his full body weight so that it was smashed between him and the wall. Then he quickly turned to other guard and hit his head with his tail.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1122 Posted: 21:22:37 20/11/2013
OOC: Alzandor is still around just waiting for someone to need him. Other than that I'm waiting for us to return to the school.
#1123 Posted: 03:45:05 21/11/2013
Aretis's eyes darted all around. ...rats. Probably should've taken the illusion thing into account. Oh well. Fair enough. This guy may be way out of my league, but let's do this. He first set his eyes on Nitro. Once he found him, he fired a laser of light energy at him. It wasn't much of a powerful attack and it didn't require much energy. The attack was just a high-speed one that would damage Nitro enough just for Aretis to make sure he's not an illusion.
---
#1124 Posted: 04:10:22 21/11/2013
Quote: Wyrstel
OOC: Alzandor is still around just waiting for someone to need him. Other than that I'm waiting for us to return to the school.

Ooc: Same here.
---
SC
#1125 Posted: 10:20:41 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The lifeless bodies of the guards hit the ground, and Scarlet looked up to see where they had come from. She then spotted Zen waving at her. She looked around, and noticed Blue had caught with them as well. It seemed that nearly everyone made it here somehow. Maybe they could bring down Nitro once and for all.

Nitro quickly turned his gaze to Aretis just as he fired the laser of light energy. He was then suddenly cloaked in darkness, and the attack appeared to pass right through him and do nothing. Nitro chuckled. "Come now, surely you can do better than that."
---
#1126 Posted: 00:23:46 22/11/2013
Aretis growled at the taunt, but he didn't want to act rashly on it. "Come now, you think I'd waste a powerful attack on an illusion?" He said, turning around and trying to locate where he actually was. Crap. This plan won't work if I can't find where he actually is. I mean, I could create earthen copies but until I actually know where he is, I can't focus my illusions.
---
#1127 Posted: 01:46:13 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"And how do you know what's an illusion and what isn't? You wouldn't believe the tricks I could play on your mind." He snickered.

"You're not the only one with tricks, Nitro."

"Yes, but I know all of yours, Scarlet. I can tell that you're trying to sense my location with telepathy. You seem to forget that it's an ability we share. I can read your mind just as easily as you can read mine."

"Then why don't we just cut to the chase and get it over with? Stop hiding. Reveal yourself. Why would a powerful dragon hide anyway? What are you afraid of? You claim to be stronger than me, and yet I'm not the one hiding."

Nitro then appeared in a shroud of shadow behind her. "Be careful what you wish for, my dear, because you might just get it. I could slit your throat and end it right now, but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun."
---
#1128 Posted: 03:32:55 22/11/2013
Hundred...no thousands of eyes watched the battle in the courtyard, slowly getting into the line of sight and appearing before them as twisted abominations. Steam rised from the ground before displacing time as Zen emerged from the spot right in-front of Scarlet.

"It's alright to be afraid and to run away from me, after all this is all your new burial sites!" He opened his arms and gave a gesture for everyone to turn around to witness the creatures "Dinner wasn't that bad but there was no desert here at all....not to worry more of these perfect creatures lie asunder near the School you very much tried to convert and once I am done here I will crush the school, it's surrounding villages or towns and create a better kingdom out of it's ashes"

"Now may I burrow that orb or must I teach a pathetic and deranged whelp a lesson in how to prevent your intestines from being ripped out?"
#1129 Posted: 05:59:41 22/11/2013
Aretis, as soon as he saw the shadow, since he was behind and diagonally to Scarlet's left side, immediately pounced on Nitro, encasing his claws in a light like armor that would both protect him and make his attacks more effective. Aretis aimed at an angle so that, should he pass through or knock away Nitro, he wouldn't hit Scarlet. In the back of his mind, Aretis also began focusing on the ground, just underneath the surface and forming something like a clay dragon, except it was an exact copy of himself. He had an idea, though he wasn't exactly sure how I'd fare. Well, it was something.
---
#1130 Posted: 17:34:17 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"My life may end here, but I'm not ready to die just yet. I still have a job to finish." Scarlet said as she turned around to face Nitro.

Nitro surrounded himself in a black mist and Aretis passed right through him. "Pesky hatchling. Stay out of adult matters. This isn't your fight." He huffed. He then glared at Zen. "As for you, stop interfering in my business. You and these creatures are quite meddlesome and I haven't got time to deal with you right now. This fight is between me and Scarlet, so everyone else better but out." He growled.

"What's the matter, Nitro? Can't handle several threats at once? You knew why I was working at the school. You knew you'd have to deal with several enemies when I returned to the castle. I wanted this fight to be more than you could handle. And one way or another, you are going to die here, and I will break that gem."
---
#1131 Posted: 17:46:15 22/11/2013
As the battle between Nitro and Scarlet was about to begin a blast of blue fire came in between Nitro and Scarlet. At the entrance to the room Icestorm was standing in his aura form. The doors around him were broken and some patches of blue fire were on them. "You guys aren't going to start the fight without me now are you?"
---
SC
#1132 Posted: 23:41:25 22/11/2013
Aretis mentally faceplanted. Ugh......unexpected help it is always. I should really start taking that into account. I don't know how my plan will work now.... And considering he was in between Nitro and Scarlet, a blast of blue fire almost smacking him in the face was pretty uncool. Aretis barely had enough time to touch the ground and leap away. "Watch where you're aiming!" Aretis exclaimed. "And sorry to say, but the fight's already been started." He added with grim amusement. Aretis suddenly rushed toward Scarlet, leaping up and slamming down right next to her, channeling his earth power. He may not know much, but he knew a few basics of Earth and the earth below them indeed did, crash down. (Kind of like using Dig in pokemanz) He quickly covered up the hole so that he and Scarlet were in sort of a medium-sized hole. It was just slightly cramped, but for Aretis, it was a way to get under Nitro's radar just for him to focus and lay out his plan. His energy beings that accompanied him were also there, emanating light so the hole wasn't pitch black.

"Scarlet, I'm going to create clones. Mainly through shaping earth and adding light-absorbers to make colors. My plan is to confuse Nitro until he decides to show up for real. Once that happens, I can track his eyes and mess with the light to create illusions and distortions with his vision and mind. That way we can sneak up on him invisibly and end this." He said, pretty quickly. But then again, this was urgent.

"Unfortunately, the problem is I don't know where Nitro is, and I don't know if my mind can handle controlling so many clones at once (C'mon guys. It's like trying to control 4 characters in super smash bros. all by yourself and having them move around and attack all at the same time). And if I show myself, I don't know how Nitro does it, but he'll probably be able to read my mind if I show the real me. Not to mention when we do attack him, It'll have to be a simultaneous and constant attack so he'll have no time to predict and evade." Aretis explained, trying to talk as fast as he could while forming the clones. He was also paying attention to every detail of the dragonness if he was going to create perfect clones of Scarlet.
---
#1133 Posted: 00:33:29 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Nitro grumbled and glared at Icestorm. "Oh, wonderful. Another nuisance has joined the party. How many of you pests did Scarlet bring with her?" He huffed. He then noticed that Aretis had suddenly hid Scarlet underground. He growled in frustration. At this rate, he'd never get his claws on Scarlet.

Nitro figured he better eliminate some of these pests quickly, before Scarlet resurfaced. The black mist around him began to solidify and form into blades of darkness. They basically looked like swords that looked like they had been made from shadows. He created one for each dragon on their field, and quickly fired them at each enemy. Aretis and Scarlet were not included, since they were underground.

"I can track Nitro and read his mind with my own telepathy," Scarlet began, "so I could find him. However, there are so many others around that it will complicate things. Nitro will be distracted by them as well, and he may try to take them out first to get them out of the way. Still, I'm the one he wants, so his main focus will be me. But with so much going on at once, it will be harder for him to keep up with everything and predict our attacks. I just don't know what the others plan to do, or if they'll even be helpful. But don't worry about finding Nitro, Aretis, let me focus on that. I can sense his location and reveal him to you, then you can use that plan of yours. You just focus on keeping him distracted, and I'll be sure to keep up with the continuous attacks. I just hope that the others don't get in the way." She said.
---
#1134 Posted: 01:35:41 23/11/2013
Icestorm had a smirk on his face and the blue aura around him began to intensify and he used his aura breath on Nitro all the while trying to dogge the shadow sword.
---
SC
#1135 Posted: 06:04:36 23/11/2013
Deep beneath the ground lay the many minions spawned or infected during this crusade, all absorbed or brewing into one gigantic sized monster that had only one intention, to reduce this land to a smouldering crater.

Back on the surface Zen let the sword pierce him and was sent flying into the rubble and debris of the buildings, however he was not at the site or crash preferring to let everyone else fight Nitro before he came along and steamrolled them. As for the sword in his chest his body became semi-liquid before impact minimizing the injury, as the sword was taken out a small wound was quickly regenerated as if he wasn't even hit at all. Now under the guide of being taken out he slowly moved out and stick the shadows to observe this fight before he struck.
#1136 Posted: 07:57:40 23/11/2013
"Alright." Aretis nodded, ready to put his plan into action. He had 5 clones that he found he was able to control at max. 3 Aretis's and 2 Scarlet's. They all popped up beside him. "Since I'll be controlling these, you can reveal any one of my clones where Nitro is and I should be able to hear it." Aretis said. "I'm going to stay underground though. Something tells me all hell's about to break loose." He said. "Ready?" Aretis quickly asked.

Kiarae looked around, wondering where she was. She...wasn't at the school...was she? Aretis....Aretis, I must find Aretis. I need to tell him something.
---
#1137 Posted: 09:26:04 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The blue aura breath just passed right through Nitro and seemed to do nothing to him. He growled and then created several more shadow swords. In a fury, he sent them all flying at Icestorm to take him out. Just in case the first batch failed, he already had a second group ready to strike.

"Yes." Scarlet nodded. "Maybe with this plan, we can confuse him enough to take him out. We just need to keep up the assault enough for him to not be able to predict our attacks. Hopefully, with the others up there to distract him, I can track Nitro without him realizing it. Then all I have to do is reveal his location."
---
#1138 Posted: 17:08:32 23/11/2013
Icestorm then created a sheld of blue aura around and the shadow swords just shadered into pieces when they hit the sheld. "You have underestimated me Nitro. Now quit being a coward and fight me like a real dragon!" Icestorm challenged Nitro. "Claw to claw combat. No use of elements or powers."
---
SC
#1139 Posted: 01:55:47 24/11/2013
OOC: Would anyone mind If I started the event back at the school? I was thinking having the mass of strange creatures spring up and begun clearing sites and buildings before beginning construction of objects near the School itself?
#1140 Posted: 16:14:22 24/11/2013
ooc: I don't really think that's a good idea. Besides, there'd be too many things going on to keep track of.
---
#1141 Posted: 20:53:38 25/11/2013
Blue made his body to chance so that it was all water, so the sword of shadow went straight through him. "Did you really think that you are the only one who can play this game? Come to fight already, i do want my payment." Blue said

Red was now walking around again " heh those guards really thought they could beat me just like that.... well they did pay a big price about that" Red thought, then he heard sounds of battle and thought that there must be something going on, so he started to walk towards the sounds.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1142 Posted: 21:19:08 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Let's hold off on that event for right now. We don't want too much going on at once, it would be a lot to keep up with.

Nitro huffed. "A waste of time and energy. I do not fight hatchlings. I only want all you little pests out of the way." Then a black mist covered the field for a moment, and when it lifted, several guards stood in the courtyard. "This should be enough to keep you whelps busy while I take care of Scarlet."

Then suddenly, one of the guards burst into flames, leaving nothing but a pile of ashes in his place. As the fire dissipated, Scarlet could be seen standing there. "Now, Nitro, there's no need for that. I wouldn't want you running from a challenge. After all, it isn't like you. Why don't you go ahead and accept the challenge? Eliminate the threat yourself, instead of resorting to magic or soldiers. Go ahead. I'll wait for you to finish. Unless you're afraid of losing to a child."

"I fear nothing, especially not a fight with a hatchling!" He growled. "I simply find it to be a waste of my time and energy. Fighting whelps is beneath me. Besides, now that you have resurfaced, we can continue what we started. So let's have ourselves a battle, no guards to aid us, and especially no little brats. Just a one-on-one fight between you and me."
---
#1143 Posted: 22:14:22 25/11/2013
Icestorm fired a powerful blast of aura at Nitro. "Coward! If you are calling me a hachling you are severely underestimateing my power!" He growled. "Now fight me!! Unless you're afraid to lose." He smirked.
---
SC
#1144 Posted: 22:32:55 25/11/2013
ooc: Guys, just remember. You guys are hatchlings. You're young dragons, inexperienced and untrained. I mean, why the **** would you need a school if you're already all-powerful and can stand against a FULLY GROWN DRAGON. Just saying, and I know I need to watch what I'm doing too. But guys, be realistic. School RP.

Aretis grinned. Suddenly more of the guards burned into ashes, and two other Scarlet's appeared simultaneously to Scarlet. Which of them was the real Scarlet?

Aretis silently watched underground through the fake Scarlet's eyes. His Aretis clones would soon be ready to pop out of the ground and join the fray. Right now, he was wondering if Icestorm would fight the real Nitro. I have to be aware of what else is going on. This whole duel could just be a distraction.
---
#1145 Posted: 23:48:39 25/11/2013
ooc: I know but Icestorm is in his aura form but........(I shouldn't say more because I don't want to rune the surprise.smilie)
---
SC
#1146 Posted: 01:12:18 26/11/2013
As he watched the scene unfold he slowly put his arm into the ground and begun morphing his arm to split into multiple tendrils and tentacles so that when the time came he could extend and grab anyone in his radius with his arm. At this point the only one he could grab was Nitro and Scarlet but the clones did provide a troubling headache on which was the real one or rather what type of clones. Illusion clones left no energy to track or compare to the real one while physical clones despite a single hit or two defusing the entity were often baring the same power level as the caster to stay hidden from the ranks of those more trained in the magic.
#1147 Posted: 02:32:12 26/11/2013
Icestorm steped closer as he was challenging Nitro.
---
SC
#1148 Posted: 04:25:55 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The aura blast passed right through Nitro, doing nothing to him. Scarlet's gaze narrowed with a scowl. No, that Nitro isn't real. It's just an illusion. That coward. He won't even show his true self. Still, perhaps I could use this young dragon to my advantage. He may provide just the distraction I need to sense Nitro's real location.

Nitro glared at Icestorm. "You're really starting to get on my nerves. I'll just have to kill you quickly to get rid of you." He growled. He glanced at Scarlet for a moment. "I'll get to you in a moment, Scarlet, and those clones of your's, however you made them, will not be enough to save you. Don't forget, I can sense the real you, just as you can sense me. And it's only a matter of time until I kill you."

The guards started to close in on Icestorm as Nitro created a great big blade out of dark energy. The guards were prepared to attack with a breath weapon of black fire. Then all at once, the dark blade fired at Icestorm just as the guards let loose the black fire.

Meanwhile, Scarlet was using her telepathic abilities to sense for Nitro's location. He was too preoccupied to notice that she had found him. She quickly turned, firing a fireball at him to reveal his true location to all.

The fireball hit it's target, though it didn't cause much damage. Nitro was revealed to have been invisible the whole time. He was actually perched atop a large dragon statue that was in the courtyard. Being hit by the fireball broke his concentration on the illusion, causing it to disappear. However, the shadow blade had already been fired, and was not affected by his break in concentration.
---
#1149 Posted: 05:16:58 26/11/2013
Icestorm felt the burning pain fo the sword hit him on his left back leg. But he remained standing. He looked at his wound then back at the real Nitro. "Is that all you got coward?" He said taughting Nitro. "Now come down off of your little pirch and fight me like a true dragon!"
---
SC
#1150 Posted: 07:05:36 26/11/2013
Aretis winced. Now! But who's that...ugh, that groundskeeper! Why did he grab Scarlet. Er....my Scarlet! Ugh, can't concentrate on that now. Play lifeless. That one's no use to me if it's restricted. Alright, commencing attack. The Scarlet Zen had grabbed turned lifeless.

The 3 Aretis clones dived in, giving the real underground Aretis just enough insight to see Nitro and spark his new illusions. He bent the light rays to disguise practically everyone from Nitro's view. The 3 Aretis's moved in a three-prong'ed attack. One dived down from directly above, landing on top of him while the other two shot light beams into his eyes to blind him permanently.
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me