Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 22 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8693
#1051 Posted: 06:59:55 17/09/2014
"I've got a bad feeling about Jet. I think he's up to no good." Rose said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8691
#1052 Posted: 14:32:17 17/09/2014
"I wouldn't be surprised. Shadow and the others may have allies from elsewhere and they could possibly take advantage of rivalries and personal grudges.," Sayan said agreeing.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1053 Posted: 15:21:41 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sayan's words got Sybil thinking. Shadow made an alliance with the dingos in the short time he was with the Haven, could he possibly do the same with Jet? If only she knew...
"I know you are both concerned, that's why I intend to send one of the sea birds to spy on him. If he's up to no good, we will know. And in Shadow's case, well, you can't travel from island to island without the aid of an orca. I already made sure that the bridge remains damaged and prevent any unwanted guest from entering here." Sybil assured them, sensing their great concern.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1054 Posted: 21:00:38 17/09/2014
"That's good to hear. Though I've never seen this Jet orca he seems a little suspicious." Rose said.
---
SC
#1055 Posted: 02:42:54 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Rose was younger than Sybil, so it was a little embarrassing for the civet to appear more naïve than her.
"Now then, I don't trust him either, so he must be put to the test." Sybil explained, hoping that would calm both big cats.

Just then, poor tired Bishop approached the shore, almost crash landing on Sybil's back. "Oh how I hunger for the good life. It feels great to be useful. If only I could get back in time and erase these cramps of old age." the old seagull said to himself with a gloomy air. The old chap was very well known among the other birds for suddenly bursting into monologues.
"Oh hey mistress Sybil... and, pretty fur cats? I trust this new orca was nice to you. To tell you the truth, he doesn't seem menacing, but not the type to be trusted either." Bishop expressed, finally giving the trio attention.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1056 Posted: 09:24:16 23/09/2014
OOC: Sorry for being so inactive, lately. In fact, I'll be even more inactive now, because I'll be away form the site at least a month. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'll be back.

"Yes... it is," Skaliscin replied, her gaze turning towards the canopy above. While taking in the view, the dappled light splotching on her scales, a thought occurred to her. "I have some business to attend to," she bluntly stated. "It was nice talking with you, AJ. I'll try visit you more often." She slithered away and disappeared in the leaf bedding under the bracken.
#1057 Posted: 22:40:46 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't worry. It's not like posting here is obligatory. You post when you can smilie

Sybil turned to Bishop, not surprised that he was yet another one not to trust the new orca.
"Listen guys, let's make this clear; I don't trust him, please understand that. But I still want to give him just one chance..." Sybil said with a pause.
"Bishop, thanks for the errand. I know it was too much to ask, so I thank you. But I need a bird to spy on him for twenty four hours. Do you know where Ami or Theodore are? They are perfect for the job." Sybil then said, knowing that the vigilance was not for old, tired Bishop.

"Oh that's already taken care of miss. Ami stayed behind to spy on him, orders from Cairo." Bishop explained. Though neither Ami or Cairo told him that, he was wise enough to deduce it, since he noticed Ami retreating when he returned, and her presence alone suggested it, since she was so solitary she never showed up to anybody unless she had a task. Plus it couldn't have been orders from Sybil, since it would mean that the civet didn't need of his services in the first place...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1058 Posted: 16:58:23 04/10/2014
AJ: I wave goodbye to my friend, Skaliscin, before continuing to gather fruit for myself and any others that want it. My coat makes me easily visible on the ground. It has been so long since I have been able to get out and enjoy the beauty of my new home, that I am soon lost within all the smells and wonder. I do not realise that I have entered dangerous territory, specifically dingo territory.
#1059 Posted: 17:08:54 04/10/2014
"So what do we do? Do we trust this Jet orca?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#1060 Posted: 00:37:00 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: In terms that the RP has been inactive for a while, we will presume Rose ask that question the next day.

Twenty four hors later, Sybil managed to get some sleep, though not straight. She woke up often. She was still dozing off when she answered Rose.

"Well, Ami hasn't returned yet. She is suppose to give me the news, though knowing her, I believe she is waiting for a replacement." she said, knowing how serious that seagull was with her tasks.
"This all has me very worried. First, this Shadow appear, and all of the sudden, after it was taken care of, this new orca appears. Seriously, how hard it is to maintain a haven? Why is it that some animals don't understand what I'm trying to do here?" Sybil complained, referring more to Shadow than the new orca, since Jet's intentions weren't certain yet...
---
#1061 Posted: 01:11:14 06/10/2014
"What come with running a haven comes great responsibility Sybil. You're doing a great job." Rose said.
---
SC
#1062 Posted: 01:35:36 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Of course, I know, but selfish animals like Shadow, the mongooses and the dingos makes it more difficult that it's suppose to be." Sybil complained agin, wanting to understand why. They were all struggling to hide from human beings, the common enemies, and why still so many animals only think of themselves like she believes they do is beyond her comprehension.
---
#1063 Posted: 01:43:16 06/10/2014
"With any animal comes an enemy. Like me I have Shadow and the Dingos and you have the same enemys as we all do." Rose said trying to reasure the civet.
---
SC
#1064 Posted: 02:11:29 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Rose was successful, but just slightly.
"Oh well, I suppose it can't be helped. That Shadow fellow is back where he belongs and if Jet turns out malicious, then Cairo will take care of him. He is no match." she said, reassuring herself. Cairo was bigger and stronger than Jet, and with the bridge broken and the orcas patrolling the waters, Sybil firmly believed there was no way for Shadow to return to the Haven...

Meanwhile, quiet Ami was more than a little exhausted. She watched Jet for all those twenty four hours, and unfortunately for her, in all that time, there was no passing bird that could have taken her place. She has done worse, but the heat that day was particularly strong. Jet didn't show any suspicious behavior in that time, and she strongly believed that Jet wasn't suspecting anything, so she decided that it was safe to return to the shores of the Haven, fish something as quickly as possible and report to Sybil...
---
#1065 Posted: 02:17:02 06/10/2014
As Ami finally left Jet he looked at the sun to see what time it was. It was time to meet Shadow. He quickly swam and made sure he wasn't followed. He then saw Shadow on the beach. "They are watching me Shadow but so far they are trusting me. I cannot talk for long so lets make this quick."

"Very good my friend. Very good indeed. Just in a few more months and we shall be ready." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1066 Posted: 02:26:02 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Instead of fishing, Ami reached the Haven as fast as possible to rest in the shade of a palm tree. She was obviously exhausted, and not in the mood for fishing. She would have to do with crabs, but they were very dangerous, and many of them retreated to escape the heat. Just a quarter of a mile away, there was Sybil with Rose, wondering how Ami was doing...
---
#1067 Posted: 03:28:52 06/10/2014
"Ami should be back by now Sybil." Rose said.
---
SC
#1068 Posted: 03:46:55 06/10/2014
Just then, another large cat approached carrying fish in its mouth. It was Sayan, whom also had Peepers on his back. "Morning.," he said as he dropped the fish in front the others. "Figured you could both use this.," he said having already caught some for himself. On the ground were two especially healthy specimens, straight from the creek.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:47:19 06/10/2014 by redwes
#1069 Posted: 03:50:45 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I know. But she must be resting someplace. Twenty four straight hours flying is no easy task, even for a seagull." she said, knowing that seagulls could remain airborne for a while, but not that much. She even began to wonder if Ami did the watching herself or asked for help. She was quite stubborn and rarely asked for help.

Ami was still exhausted. The hunting for crabs failed. If it wasn't for a peculiar family game that all the available seagulls held from time to time, one of them wouldn't have gone looking for her. A young but scruffy female seagull noticed her, and when Ami explained everything, she went and share some fish to her. After a while, Ami was finally feeling better, and went to report to Sybil. She wasn't looking forward to that game since she was so solitary, but alas, it was a very strong tradition there...
---
#1070 Posted: 04:25:30 06/10/2014
"She must be very loyal to you." Rose said. She then saw Sayan with some fish. "Good morning Sayan. Did you sleep well?"
---
SC
#1071 Posted: 04:53:28 06/10/2014
"Better then expected.," Sayan replied. One could only hope to sleep so well in these troublesome times, but being back on the main island helped with that.
---
#1072 Posted: 05:44:09 06/10/2014
"Well I didn't thinking about Shadow and those dingos keept me up." Rose said.
---
SC
#1073 Posted: 05:54:50 06/10/2014
"At least Shadow is over there and not over here.," Sayan said with a sigh.
---
#1074 Posted: 06:49:15 06/10/2014
"Yah.......but those dingos he formed an alliance with them...." Rose said.
---
SC
#1075 Posted: 13:41:00 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"If he indeed formed an alliance with them, then that means the dingos... have found a way to enter here." Sybil said, but surprisingly, she wasn't so worried.
"The elephants have been alerted of this situation, and if one of them ever shows their snouts here, well, the birds will make sure the brothers know about it." she said, intending to be very hard on those wild dogs. She was glad that at least the mongooses were at bay. She was more worried about those, since they could climb trees and loved to eat her bird friend's eggs...

OOC: Speaking of mongooses, it's time for Sholeh to make an appearance...
---
#1076 Posted: 17:00:50 06/10/2014
Knowing that the elephant brothers were around made Rose feel at ease a little. But still knowing that they could still get into the main haven worryed her.

ooc: Oh oh! smilie
---
SC
#1077 Posted: 00:41:20 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
About fifteen minutes later., seagull Ami appeared, not in the best of enthusiasm.
"My miss, everything in order. The new orca doesn't seem as a threat." she reported, remembering how he simply roamed around the waters, being ignored by the other orcas.

"Well that's a relief at least. I don't think there is more need to watch him then." Sybil specified, and Ami retreated. The civet believed that if someone didn't do anything out of the ordinary for a whole day, then there were no ill-intentions. Unfortunately, Sybil thought that, even if Jet knew that he was being watched, no creature could resist the temptation of making a wrong move during a full twenty four hours. Little did she knew that patience and cunning was something that Jet was way too familiar with...
---
#1078 Posted: 04:46:56 07/10/2014
"I must go master. I've been here for too long." Jest said as he retreated back into the water.

"Very well. But when those birds are done watching you you just have to gain the trust of the orca leader." Shadow said as he walked back into the jungle.
---
SC
#1079 Posted: 23:22:06 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"We'll, I must leave you two now. I haven't had any breakfast worrying about all this." Sybil said to Sayan and Rose, as she proceeded to head to her tree to fish some Australian graylings. Her creek was always full of Eel-tailed catfishes, Sleepy cods, Australian basses and lots of Common Galaxias, but Australian graylings were always her favorite, and for some reason, they only appeared that time of the year, and she didn't want to miss it.
---
#1080 Posted: 02:20:25 08/10/2014
"Well..," Sayan said as Sybil left. "I bought these for both of you, but you might as well eat up.," the leopard said as he glanced at the fish on the ground.
---
#1081 Posted: 02:50:20 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
As Sybil walked away, she turned back to speak to Sayan."Now Sayan, we talked about this. I can't accept offering like that. I might get so use to it that I could lose my edge." she said, fearing that she might lo her ability to fish if she kept getting helpings from others.
"Or was it Royal I talked to?" she said in a sort of whisper, since that last sentence was meant to herself. She remembered the eagle brought her quite a lot of fishes too...
---
#1082 Posted: 03:19:54 08/10/2014
"Sorry..," Sayan replied respectfully. He should have known, as he had advised someone else on that fact some time ago.
---
#1083 Posted: 05:15:26 08/10/2014
"Thank you Sayan." Rose said as she layed doen to eat the fish he had brought for her.
---
SC
#1084 Posted: 14:41:06 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil quickly reached the creek, and after half an hour of fishing, all she could catch was an Australian bass. No sign of graylings anywhere, but she knew she couldn't be picky. She ate up her tree, showing some surprise strength lifting that big fish up to the hollow cavity. In that time, she was very calm, not worrying a bit about Jet and happy that Shadow was where he belonged...
---
#1085 Posted: 17:11:14 08/10/2014
"Sayan how do you feel about the new orca?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#1086 Posted: 23:43:56 08/10/2014
"I still don't trust him. A new orca showing up out of nowhere-- it all seems too convenient and he may try to pull something off later.," Sayan replied fearing for the worst.
---
#1087 Posted: 23:58:38 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was up her tree, dozing off and humming. The bass really was distasteful, since she was really craving for the grayling, but she knew she didn't have a choice. She lied down, relaxing, without a care in the world. She felt bad doing that when she had a Haven to be responsible of, but not at that moment. She believed that after all that happened, she deserved a time off for once.
---
#1088 Posted: 03:33:56 14/10/2014
"I know. But can we give him one chance?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#1089 Posted: 04:08:14 14/10/2014
"Perhaps. One chance and one chance only.," Sayan replied reluctantly.
---
#1090 Posted: 05:00:36 14/10/2014
Rose smiled. "Perhaps this orca is simply here to make peace with Cario."
---
SC
#1091 Posted: 05:32:11 14/10/2014
"Or perhaps not, but it may be unfair to judge him so soon.," Sayan said still with some caution.
---
#1092 Posted: 05:44:52 14/10/2014
"But he hasn't done anything wrong sense he arrived." Rose said.
---
SC
#1093 Posted: 17:36:06 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil fell into a deep, peaceful sleep like she hasn't had in a long time.
But in the meantime, Cairo wasn't doing so great. He was pacing, desperate and angry. He received news that the twenty four hours of vigilance had passed, and Jet wasn't caught doing anything suspicious. He was pretty sure that Jet had grown patient and cunning all those years of absence, and believed that now that Jet knew he wasn't being watched, whatever he was planning to backstab him was already done. The orca leader wasn't comfortable at all, so he stopped his pacing and went looking for Jet, determined to keep an eye on him himself...
---
#1094 Posted: 20:01:41 14/10/2014
Jet was alone hunting some seals near the new island. He was herding them to deep water where he could catch one.
---
SC
#1095 Posted: 20:45:23 14/10/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"But he hasn't done anything wrong sense he arrived." Rose said.

"True, but it is probably safe to assume the worst. With our luck...," Sayan replied showing his bleak view on the subject.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:52:31 14/10/2014 by redwes
#1096 Posted: 22:57:05 14/10/2014
"With our luck what?" Rose asked
---
SC
#1097 Posted: 23:10:20 14/10/2014
"With our luck, our enemies will likely bring the worst out of him.," Sayan replied.
---
#1098 Posted: 00:22:02 15/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hearing the disturbance of the seals, Cairo headed there, and recognized immediately who the hunting orca was. He stayed put, not wanting to interrupt. So far, he was acting like a normal orca, but wether Jet has changed for the best or not, Cairo wasn't willing to forgive him for trying to take away the position he believed he deserved far more than Jet...
---
#1099 Posted: 04:41:18 15/10/2014
Soon Jet had his fill of a seal he caught. He then saw Cairo. "Well spying on me are we now?"
---
SC
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1100 Posted: 14:05:33 15/10/2014
OOC: Hello. I'm so sorry for being so inactive! Is it okay for me to join back in? Also if it is could I have a bit of a recap? Nothing too big just very important things smilie I will try and read as much as I can.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:30:36 15/10/2014 by jennacat4
First | Previous | Page 22 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me