Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 22 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1051 Posted: 02:15:05 06/11/2013
"Well at least this telepathic might be stronger then the last one I fought, Knowing your opponents thoughts or attacks are useless on me, I do no plan or think during battle, my body does all the work, acting and blocking said attacks are a different thing, mine are on instinct alone...I hope he is a better foe then those before"
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1052 Posted: 06:31:27 06/11/2013
"Technically, by Scarlet's description, it's premonitions. Visions of the future by telepathy. It wouldn't matter if you think or don't think, plan or no plan, movement or no movement. If he can detect what you're doing next, he can stop it before it happens. However, messing with that kind of stuff is tricky. Hopefully we can actually mess with his mind and not our own." Aretis grinned. Mind games. A stronger point for him. Aretis looked back to Blue. "Hey! I don't know who you are, but it doesn't matter at this point. If you have so many qualms and quarrels about this little quest, leave. You think you're strong? Wrong. No, the only way we'll all get out of this alive is if we work together as a unit and cover each other's weaknesses and strengths." He reversed his flight path until he was flying backwards. Somehow, he managed to do it with only the slightest decrease in his speed and surprisingly was still keeping up!
"I–I won't let you endanger these lives." He said defiantly.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#1053 Posted: 07:13:04 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Exactly." Scarlet said to Aretis. "He can see visions and predict our every move before we even consider making it. Whenever I faced him in the past, he was always at least one step ahead of me. He knew what I would do before I did it, even if a single thought never crossed my mind. I've tried every trick I can think to try on him, but without assistance, he can easily focus on me and beat me to the punch. We have to confuse him, slip him up, mess with his mind. If he's unable to focus on what we're about to do, then we can get the upper hand. Even if that works, Nitro is still powerful, and he's stronger than he normally would be because of the gem." She said.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1054 Posted: 19:07:55 06/11/2013
" Well that is more like it, one job one payment and there is no team any more, i like that. Keep that up, that was much more like it. But you know very well that if i go to Nitros side your chances of getting the job done go down to zero. Think about it now. But lets not talk about that any more, because i always get my jobs done and this one is not going to be exception." After Blue had said this he turned to Aretis "Well it is true that every one has weaknesses, but you do not need others when you know your own weaknesses and make ways to cover them. And if you think that i am not strong, i ask you, have you ever seen a dragon who has fully mastered his element, well if you have then think about the dragon who has taught those skills to him and you will have the power i have in my elemental skills ". Blue said whit smile

Red looked at Icestorm "Well this thing does not worry me at all, i love to fight when there is reason to do so, and now i guess there is. But the fact that there is no one who trusts me any more. In the school i have always been the big and fast dragon who does not know anything about science or wisdom but is always ready to help weaker and smaller ones. Now it seems that nobody things i am worth of trust. Having no friends you can trust is pretty hard. That is my reason of stress" Red said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1055 Posted: 20:55:26 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet narrowed her gaze on Blue. "I don't need you to complete the mission, and you don't know for sure if Nitro would even hire you. He may sooner kill you. Nitro already has everything he needs to win in combat. I simply need to weaken him, confuse him, and cripple his chances of winning. Once he's in a state of weakness, I can finish him off. But we do need to work together to overwhelm him, as he will not go down easily."
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1056 Posted: 22:03:04 06/11/2013
Quote: Cynder09
Scarlet narrowed her gaze on Blue. "I don't need you to complete the mission, and you don't know for sure if Nitro would even hire you. He may sooner kill you. Nitro already has everything he needs to win in combat. I simply need to weaken him, confuse him, and cripple his chances of winning. Once he's in a state of weakness, I can finish him off. But we do need to work together to overwhelm him, as he will not go down easily."

"I trust you. Everyone does." Icestorm said. "They might not show it on the outside but on the inside they trust you." He said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1057 Posted: 03:54:29 07/11/2013
As the wind blows an image of Alzandor made of dust and debris appears beside Scarlet and the others with her. It reaches out toward Scarlet and speaks. Alzandor knows that she is busy with another mission but he promised that he would not leave her, so here he is.

With the monsters of the mist defeated and gone for now, I return to reality and look around clinging tightly to RainbowWind unsure of what to think or do. My little tail flicks back and forth happily as I see that she too is free from the embrace of the mist. My deep midnight blue eyes glisten as I gaze curiously at all the others around me.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:35:03 08/11/2013 by Wyrstel
#1058 Posted: 06:00:09 07/11/2013
ooc: >.> okaaayyyyyy.....1. This is dragons and I'm pretty sure it's based on TLoS. Umm, anyone want to tell me where unicorns were in TLoS. I must've missed them. 2. Sooo, the introduction of a new character I see. Doesn't that need something? I dunno, a character sheet or something so we know you're not just swaggering up, putting a new character in and just say "I run this show, b-tches." <.< Sorry. I'm tired. I have a very short tolerance point right now, so I really don't want to put up with any of this crap. I'm okay with just random monster creatures showing up that are beatable and disposable, but if you're going to put in any powerful creatures, or am trying to just yoloswag whip out a thing that can just godmod his way through everything, I'm not standing for that.

Aretis stayed silent, though in his mind, he silently was arguing back. Trust? Trust gets you killed. And if you're that gullible, then I definitely don't trust someone like that. He flew onward, hoping to find the castle soon. Kiari's state worried him more and more. In the hands of such a vicious and disgustingly venereal creature...surely a fate worse than death. Especially for such a tender thing as her pure heart.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1059 Posted: 06:18:06 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: I never intended for unicorns to have anything to do with this particular rp. It's supposed to just have dragons, and perhaps the occasional monster or something that is, as D-o said, a random creature that is beatable and disposable. Unicorns are something else entirely, and if you want one, especially a character, you sure as heck need to make a character sheet and wait for my approval. And another thing, the school setting itself is currently in the background, as pretty much everyone is going with Scarlet to a castle. That's where the action is now, going off to war. Not much is happening at the school, aside from mostly minor characters cleaning things up and getting the school back in business. Since the main plot is happening elsewhere, I don't want to fool with the school until we get back to it. I'm focusing my attention on Scarlet's mission until it is complete. Then we will move on to something else.

"Trust?" Scarlet scoffed in amusement. "You seem to have forgotten who I am and what I've done in the past. There may be many shades of grey, but I am certainly not one of the lighter shades. Putting complete trust in me is foolish. So you understand my mission and want to help, that's great, but we're not friends or actual allies. I plan to go about my business as usual as soon as this is done. I may not be pure evil, but I'm not one of you either. Do not forget that. I will turn my back and behave as though this little adventure never happened once my goal is complete. If you trust everyone so easily, then it will only get you into trouble." She said to Icestorm.
---
#1060 Posted: 18:46:42 07/11/2013
Icestorm turned to Scarlet. "You're right I do trust dragons easily but only ones who have truly good aura in them or ones who are trying hard for others well being even though they may not show it."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:41:25 08/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#1061 Posted: 01:35:53 08/11/2013
OOC: Sorry about that I changed my last post. I go this one mixed up with another rp that I am doing.
#1062 Posted: 06:47:33 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet growled quietly at Alzandor, but otherwise did nothing, and directed her attention to Icestorm. "Don't be so quick to be fooled by one's aura. You should always be wary and cautious of others. You never really know what someones real intentions are, and that is more important than their actions. Anyone can have darkness in them, and they may not hesitate to stab you in the back." She said.

Mrs. Rainbowwind glanced down at the young dragon that clung to her. Then she looked up as someone called out her name and approached her.

"Violet, it's good to see that you're feeling better." The flight teacher, Skye Airazor, smiled.

"Yes, I feel much better, thank you. I'm glad that this whole ordeal is over, or at least the worst of it. I am ready to put it all behind me and get back to my teaching. I've had my share of excitement for one day. I had much rather have a normal school day."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, Comet is getting everyone together to fix this place up again. We've got to get the school back up and running. He also said something about ways to protect the school. Not real sure what he has in mind." She said. Then one of the other teachers called for Skye. "Oh, well, I better go help out. We have to keep the students safe. I'll talk to you later, Violet." She said before walking away.
---
#1063 Posted: 07:01:56 09/11/2013
Alzandor appeared. Aretis looked upon that countenance, and without even a second thought, plunged and clawed through the dust and debris, scattering it so the image would not form any longer. "Curse that vile beast. Must he plague us wherever we go?" Aretis spat with contempt. And then Aretis looked at Icestorm. "She's right. One thing I've learned: Everyone is good. Everyone is bad. It's merely the balance between the two within themselves. You never know what what they could be hiding. And some things are better off not brought to the light." He warned.
---
#1064 Posted: 07:04:36 09/11/2013
"I am well aware of that. I've always been cautious to every new dragon I've meet. I always read their aura a good while before I start to trust them even a little. Even now I still do not fully trust you nor anyone except the teachers I trust and some of the students like Firefly whom have my trust." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1065 Posted: 07:29:07 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"And what makes you think that the teachers are any better? Why does the young dragoness have your trust? Any of them could just as easily stab you in the back as well. You just never know sometimes. That little friend of your's could have more darkness in her than you might think." Scarlet said.
---
#1066 Posted: 07:33:33 09/11/2013
Aretis blinked. "Be careful. Betrayals are always the trusting dragon's downfall. 'One dragon's true intentions are always shrouded in a beautiful tapestry of lies and deceit, no matter who they are. And only they know it. No one else.'" Aretis quoted from a certain book. "Who knows?" Aretis smiled slyly. "I could easily just be a spy for Nitro with an air for flashy tricks." He flew up haughtily.
---
#1067 Posted: 08:58:17 09/11/2013
He had changed his form whilst flying and was now floating in the air as to speak since his wings weren't at all moving and it would be impossible for someone like him to pull off backwards flying on your backside without use of the telekinetic art...which begged the question on what was he capable of or what was he?

As for him he was more interested in making everyone tick and annoying or flirting with Scarlet "Clearly Aretis is the murderer and we all vetto to kill Blue for being the real mastermind behind everything despite no evidence or logic to come under that assumption or reason!...Say Scarlet you look a little hot If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard"
#1068 Posted: 11:10:59 09/11/2013
" This is great just great, first you talk about how we have to work together to win Nitro, and now you are talking about backstabing. HEHEHE... Well maybe now you all can see why i work alone. If someone is ready to pay for something, you can be sure that he needs the job done, and so you can trust to your deal. But trusting someone without a deal is just stupid, and the best situation of course is when you do not have to trust anyone, but that of course means that you must have power... hehhe" Blue said and started laugh.

Red smiled a bit "When you know who to trust to it might safe your life, when you do trust no one then you will fall sooner or later" Red said and turned his head to Icestorm " You can trust me, i never betray those who do put their trust on me."
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1069 Posted: 22:28:19 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet just rolled her eyes and decided to ignore the flirtatious comment. She then looked at Blue. "I never said we had to trust each other. Doing that would be foolish. We have no real reason to trust each other, but we do need to work together. It's just--I mean--Ugh!" She growled in frustration. It was clear to her that no one was taking this seriously. She was starting to wonder if she was really better off on her own.

Scarlet then turned away from the group and simply focused on her destination. And this is why I never work with hatchlings, or anyone for that matter. All this lot is good for is causing headaches. Hmph. Maybe they can give Nitro a migraine. She thought.
---
#1070 Posted: 23:11:46 09/11/2013
Quote: Cynder09
"And what makes you think that the teachers are any better? Why does the young dragoness have your trust? Any of them could just as easily stab you in the back as well. You just never know sometimes. That little friend of your's could have more darkness in her than you might think." Scarlet said.

"Well she has my full trust because she has similar powers to mine and she is also the last of her kind like me and she helped me in ways than those." Icestorm said looking at Firefly.
---
SC
#1071 Posted: 02:39:48 10/11/2013
Alzandor reforms and frowns at Aretis. A few tears fall down his face as he gazes over at Aretis's sister. He takes one look at Scarlet as well as the others. He has already given Aertis's sister something. May she help the others realize that he is not what he seems. He passes by Scarlet and Aretis's sister and whispers to them letting them know that he will be there if they need him. Then with a small smile he vanishes.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#1072 Posted: 03:34:33 10/11/2013
Lily flew on, listening to all the talking going on about her, but choosing to keep silent. She still didn't know why she was going along on this mission, but she did have a few thoughts about it. She glanced to Scarlet as she flew ahead, and hurried to catch up to her. "Do you..." she hesitated as she approached the great dragoness. "Do you suppose if we split up in the castle it would confuse Nitro? Does he use his powers to keep an eye on the castle? I mean, if we all split up, acting as intruders, would he try to focus on all of us and fail? Or do we all have to be together and charge in all at once?" She felt like she was rambling and stopped, sighing. This great dragoness beside her was intimidating her, and causing her to second guess herself and lose confidence in her ideas.

-----------

Rodu watched Lily fly after Scarlet and frowned, confused, wondering what she was up to. Then he berated himself for caring.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#1073 Posted: 04:24:15 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet turned her head to look at Lily. At first, she silent, simply narrowing her gaze with a small glare. She seemed to have had enough conversation for the moment. However, she appeared less irritated when the young dragon asked a question that may help with their mission.

"Nitro doesn't always keep an eye on the castle, but he will he's interested or in the mood for it. He may do this time to watch us fight as some sort of game or entertainment. He's quite an arrogant fellow. Then again, with his arrogance, he may not bother to watch us at all and simply wait for us to come to him. Our main concern is to get past all the guards and soldiers that will surely get in our way. We should spend as little energy as possible fighting them, as we don't want to be too worn out when we face Nitro. Splitting up probably won't really benefit us much, unless someone wants to play decoy and keep the soldiers busy. Although a decoy might work best in the battle against Nitro to distract him." She explained.
---
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#1074 Posted: 04:38:25 10/11/2013
Lily glanced at Scarlet and nodded, staying silent. Her thoughts turned over the mission ahead. Then she turned back to Scarlet. "Well, the groundskeeper and Blue seemed eager to fly ahead. Could they take care of distracting the guards? Then the rest of us could slip in as a group and find Nitro..." She studied Scarlet, considering. "Or could you take care of the guards? You seem quite strong and skilled, and the only thing seeming to stop you is Nitro himself..." Instantly, she looked away, doubting her idea and fearing she'd said too much.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#1075 Posted: 05:16:11 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"No. I personally will not be distracting anyone. I will fighting Nitro. He and I have some.... Unfinished business.... I believe he is just as eager to have a rematch as I am...." Scarlet said quietly. Then she cleared her throat. "However, Blue or the groundskeeper might make for a good distraction, or could easily keep the guards busy. If they agree to that plan."
---
#1076 Posted: 06:35:21 10/11/2013
The minute they suggested he be a decoy for the soldiers was the minute the population were doomed, they didn't know it but due to his strange body manipulation he had the ability to spawn minions and control them all like a hive mind. However most of the ways he did so were questionable, there was spawning hatcheries, strange insect creatures that would grow and spawn the more standard class of his spawns or he could directly infect an individual with the virus and wait for the soul and body to submit to him. The Hive mind itself was like a secondary brain to him with all things the creatures sense or look at were directed to him as-well, at one point someone tried to read his mind when he secretly had some spawns working on the school-grounds only for that person to go insane from the flooding of voices the mind generated....there was a reason he stayed at that school to work. He secretly drained the power of the children, the magical devices and teachers to feed and build an army, one spawned of decades of working in secret at the school spawning and infecting wildlife to generate more Swarm so that once done he could find some minor kingdom or village and take over and now he had found a perfect candidate.

He sent a mental wavelink back to one of the still awake creatures below the school-grounds, in a second all the creatures minds lit up like lights on a Christmas tree and the full force of the swarm begin to move under the ground, all burrowing and converging on his location however it would take some time to reach here or let alone the kingdom.

Character Sheet: The Swarm
Species: Unknown ()
Bio: The Swarm are the creations of Zen's strange ability, deprived of sentience they are akin to ants serving a queen to which they follow without question. These creatures were first discovered when a child Zen after experimenting, accidentally created two snake like creatures to which he engaged in child-like activities with until parental guardians killed the creatures. Years later Zen had found out how he caused these creatures to form and used them like tools such as to spy, steal or complete tasks however after finding a job to work at, he liquidated all spawns as the public might catch on to these creatures soon enough and in a ruse to hide himself lay low.

Ravager: Ravagers are the foot soldiers of the swarm, they appear as bipedal human sized raptors with sharp claws that can cut or leave marks on bricks, however the armor is pretty weak as these creatures are offensive then defensive

Guard: Guards are large Adult Dragon sized theropods, akin to a large scaly and deadly horned T-rex, however they lack the sharp and deadly power of their brethren and focus on
brute force by using the horns to impale, tail or feet to crush or swing and jaws to crush.

Waps: Wasps are flying castes of the Swarm, they use the same appearance as the smaller creatures of the same name with the exception the stingers do not projec, dangerous blast projectiles bearing the same element as a fire ball.

Nexus: Nexuses are large snake like creatures that attack from the ground and are the burrow-makers for the rest of the Swarm, they create paths underground for which the swarm can quickly travel to and from points.
#1077 Posted: 07:44:47 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: This swarm of your's sounds awfully familiar. If your inspiration happened to come from Starcraft's Zerg, then I'm honestly excited. 'Cause your creatures bear some close similarities. Although having anything swarm-like in here wasn't what I had in mind for the rp, this could be fun. It might be an interesting change of plot after Nitro is defeated. 'Cause I think it sounds cool.

But what does everybody else think about this little introduction to new creatures? I want your honest opinions on this. Are we straying too far from the actual school? Anyone want to go back to that, or are we good with changes? 'Cause I am open to ideas here.
---
#1078 Posted: 22:17:17 10/11/2013
Ooc: I think we're going off the plot a little here.
---
SC
#1079 Posted: 23:58:54 10/11/2013
ooc: Yes. Not to sort of crash on everyone's thoughts and ideas, but think about this: This is supposed to be a school. Where are we now? A mission to a castle. Now, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but I think sooner or later, we have to round back to the fact that this is an RP about a school. So yes, I guess I'm okay with the whole Swarm thing. (Sheesh, there goes my idea of a school in danger. Looks like everyone already beat me to the punch. smilie) However, I'd like you to put that on hold, Jackson117, until we finish this Nitro arc. Is that alright with you? Because if we do, there's way too much stuff happening at once. We'll never be able to have our characters be two places at once and keep up with it.
---
#1080 Posted: 00:38:53 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: I realize we're kinda getting pretty far from the fact that this was supposed to be a school rp. The plot was supposed to center around the evil principal and her plan, but Scarlet got found out on like the first day and that really effects the plot. We could have dragged out the mystery of the principal and studied the strange curriculum, but the plan backfired horribly on Scarlet. Then a bunch of crazy stuff started happening, and now we're trying to get back to Scarlet's plan or mission. But the thing is, the plot doesn't involve the school now, because Scarlet can't do anything with it with her identity revealed. And once her job is complete, she'll probably leave for good. And that would mark the end of the main plot.

However, we could still find a way to go back to the school setting, if that's what you guys really want to do. It just probably won't involve Scarlet, as she would have no reason to stick around after Nitro is defeated. However, we could do something with this Swarm and involve the school. But if we're going to involve the school, we need ideas. Unless you guys just want a normal, regular school plot, but with dragons, and not really much evil stuff going on, or something.
---
#1081 Posted: 07:46:45 11/11/2013
ooc: Yeah. That got...out of hand really quickly. I see your point. I could bring in what was supposed to be Aretis's story, but again, as I said, it would involve an invasion of actual adult dragons that have no problem murdering dragon kids. My initial plan was for the dragons at school to get at least some sort of training. Apparently, since everyone's already got their 'skills' and they can all 'fight' super-epically without any training *sigh*—myself included—that also kinda.....yeah...I might have to tweak that plan a bit. Hmm....if we somehow did bring it back to the school, the Swarm is a good idea for drawing everyone back there, but what about the aftermath? Well, obviously we'd need a new principal. Umm, probably should work on that Kobalt new 'magic' teacher thing. Since Scarlet's been found out (on the freakin' first day. He was supposed to come in the next v.v), he's a free agent....again. Well, those are my options I'm laying down already.
By the way, just a mute point, but I think we should for now move the story ahead and get to the castle already. We'll probably come up with something along the way.
---
#1082 Posted: 21:20:17 11/11/2013
ooc: I agree with Dragon-outcast we should get back to the school and we should move on with the story already.
---
SC
#1083 Posted: 21:53:03 11/11/2013
ooc: I didn't say move back to the school yet. But we should get to the castle. smilie Kinda feels like we've been flying there for a whole page now. smilie
---
#1084 Posted: 22:57:13 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Okay, okay, we'll move things along. Castle and kicking Nitro's butt first, we break the gem, say bye to Scarlet, and then move on to something else. After we finish this mission, we can further discuss what to do next with the plot.

"We're here." Scarlet said to the group. Dead, dirt covered hills stretched for miles. Lifeless trees stood in front of a twenty foot high wall that stretched across the land, encircling a great mountain. Behind the wall was an enormous castle that was built into the tall mountain. The place seemed desolate and silent, as if nothing had lived here for years.

"Nitro will be expecting us, so there's not really much point in sneaking inside." She said to them. Then she noticed several black wyverns fast approaching them. "Especially since he gave us a welcoming party. These wyverns may not be very strong physically, but they've been corrupted with the shadow element. We have to get past them to get inside, but don't waste too much of your energy fighting minions. We need to focus on Nitro himself." She told them.

The wyverns were solid black and looked a lot like a dragon, except they were missing the front claws of one. They were about half the size of an average adult dragon. They appeared rather weak and fragile, like nearly any physical hit would take them out. However, they were quite fast and hard to hit. It would be their speed and vast numbers that would make them annoying to deal with. They don't pose much of a threat for a dragon, but can distract from a bigger threat.
---
#1085 Posted: 00:19:00 12/11/2013
Icestorm got ready for what was to be come.
---
SC
#1086 Posted: 00:44:34 12/11/2013
"I'll let you guys take care of this one. I'm not really a physical fighter. But I'll do my best to protect with my light element." Aretis quietly retreated to the back of the party and flew above everyone, just so he could focus and concentrate. Crap! How am I supposed to concentrate on every single one? Urk...I've never supported more than two dragons at once! he thought, panicking.
---
#1087 Posted: 01:02:10 12/11/2013
Icestorm sensed Aretis's distress and he looked back. "Aretis I know you can do it! Do it for us, do it for your sister!!"
---
SC
#1088 Posted: 02:41:22 12/11/2013
Smoke rose from the many parts of the city combined with sounds of combat, howling and screeching. Buildings were being destroyed and rubble was being thrown everywhere.

However only a limited amount of the Swarm came as he quickly asserted for most of the forces telepathically to stay put near the school with only a handful assisting had come through to here and assist Zen in the battle, he didn't need the full force of his pets here and he still had plans for the school itself. The Wyverns themselves were proving not to be a issue but he admired the challenge they gave when in swarms as they easily disposed of some of his swarm-lings, however due to the infectious nature the Wyverns would soon find themselves on the other team soon. He knew he and his minions were detected the minute he came but he didn't want to fight yet...merely talk to Nikto and that was what he was going to do, he told his swarm to continue fighting whilst he went to go chat with the illusive and strange person he heard so much about.
#1089 Posted: 02:54:07 12/11/2013
"Tch. Only for my sister." Aretis growled defensively but took up position as the wyverns approached. He shot a beam of light at one that was heading directly for Scarlet, taking it down. Aretis was focusing on the lead of the party more than the back now. However, this swarm thing was disturbing him also. Very much. He didn't know what was friend or foe, so he began shooting and clawing at any of the swarm that came near them.
---
#1090 Posted: 03:46:25 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"You don't need to focus your energy on protecting me, young dragon. I can handle these little pests." Scarlet said to Aretis. Then she used her shapeshifting abilities to become more offensive and better at killing the wyverns. Her forearms transformed in sword blades that could easily slash through the annoying swarm of reptiles. The end of Scarlet's tail formed into a large battle axe that could mow down anything that tried to sneak up behind her.

With these sharp new additions, Scarlet made mincemeat of any wyvern that dared confront her in battle. For the ones that proved smart enough to use their shadow element to defend themselves against physical attacks, she lit her newly sharp limbs on fire for a burning effect that could not be protected by their veil of shadow.

However, it seemed that for every wyvern slain, another group showed up to take it's place. It appeared that there was a neverending horde of them coming from the castle.

"We can't waste our time fighting wyverns. We have to get inside. There are stronger threats waiting for us there, and we can't use up our energy fighting these pests." She said.
---
#1091 Posted: 07:14:25 12/11/2013
OCC: Well pretty much everything has been said in here, this Rp has taken very interesting steps, and i can not say that i am liking them all, but we are here now..... so lets see what happens smilie

Blue just dodged and flew towards the castle " Are you others coming or not" he shouted when he saw that some of the group were fighting whit the wyverns.

Red used his speed and dodged most of the action too.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1092 Posted: 09:13:39 12/11/2013
As he walked the halls he grew ever more aware that it was a tug of war outside, at this stage his minions would win in two decades but he wasn't here for that...no he was here for a challenge. He was in some sort of hall complete with a throne and a view of the outside, he stopped in the middle and just smirked doing his walk "Do I have to blow this building to pieces or are you going to present yourself to me now Nikto? lets talk business"
#1093 Posted: 10:39:56 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
A shadowy wisp of smoke formed in front of the throne and grew larger, taking the form of big, muscular dragon. The dark mist-like substance solidified itself into an actual dragon that lazily sat on the throne and gazed upon his visitor.

http://i.imgur.com/utwuslS.png

"I don't know who this 'Nikto' fellow is, but maybe I should hire him for a job. He sounds like a lot of fun, maybe not a good minion, but I have soldiers for that. But enough about him, and enough talk about blowing this building to pieces. I mean, it's not like I care, it's not MY castle, after all, but still..." The dragon spoke casually.

"Anyway, my name is Nitro, self-made king of this here castle. I killed the old geezer that was previously running this place. Too quick and easy, but still kinda fun. Anyway, I don't normally get visitors. Did you come with Scarlet by any chance? Did you like my little welcome party? I hope my wyverns were friendly enough. Although I do wonder how you got past them and all of my guards. What, are they sleeping on the job? I should have them all fired. Or executed. Executed would be better, and a lot more fun. I could have dinner while I watch them all die. Ooh, how entertaining." He grinned. Then he cleared his throat.

"Ahem, er, excuse me. I have a tendency to ramble sometimes. Bad habit of mine. You said you wanted to talk business? What exactly did you have in mind?" Nitro asked curiously.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:44:38 12/11/2013 by Cynder09
#1094 Posted: 11:07:29 12/11/2013
"Joy I can blow everything up now! as for your soldiers, they are kinda having the brain sucked out of them and turned into perfection but don't worry I came the backdoor so chances are those guys deserved it for not attacking Scarlet and her merry band". As he spoke he seemed to be getting himself into shape, his arms were moving in ways that would surely break every bone and tendrils were arising from his back as he used them to swing to the sides as if they were part of a muscle work-out.

"As for business...I would very much like it if you kept her alive, it won't take much lets just show her how much her daddy cares for her till the point she breaks...I'm sure we can benefit each other out...if not were going to have to tango, I don't care I find both outcome's exciting"
#1095 Posted: 14:29:38 12/11/2013
ooc: recap please.
---
SC
#1096 Posted: 15:12:55 12/11/2013
Aretis stayed above the crowd, dodging incoming attacks from the wyverns. It was impossible for him to keep tabs on everyone. The chaos and confusion was quite overwhelming. He blocked attacks with barriers of light whenever he saw one that might break through a defense. This was getting annoying though and he knew he needed to conserve energy.
---
#1097 Posted: 22:50:18 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Pfft, worthless soldiers. I knew I should have taken over another castle. You know, those minions aren't actually mine, they just swore their loyalty to the old king." Nitro scoffed. Then he noticed that Zen's body was changing. "Ooh, are you a shapeshifter, like Scarlet? I'd kill for an ability like that. It's the one power she has that I would actually want. Well, I mean, her other powers, I pretty much have already." He then cleared his throat.

"You see, there's a slight problem with the whole, er, 'daddy' scenario, he never actually cared for her. He was a horrible father. She's better off with him dead, actually. She shouldn't want to kill me for murdering him and sealing his soul in a gem so that I can have everything he ever owned. No, she should be thanking me. If she did, I might just share some of my power with her, but no, she's not very grateful. Anyway, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun to just kill her off so quickly. Besides, it's not like she'll actually succeed in killing me. So I mine as well play around with her for a while." Nitro said with a wicked grin.

Scarlet noticed that the swarm of wyverns was getting increasingly bigger. There seemed to be no end to them. They would never make it to the castle at this rate.
"All of you, go! Get to the castle. I'll hold them off and then meet you inside. Be wary of the shadow dragons that guard the castle. They'll be stronger than these pests. But, go, hurry! I'll catch up once you're all inside." She said to the group. Scarlet then hacked a few wyverns, slicing through them like butter with her sharp limbs.
---
#1098 Posted: 23:46:42 12/11/2013
Red and Blue did as Scarlet had said, they where in good speed so it was not too hard to get inside. But after they had made it inside, few shadow dragons noticed them. Red wanted to fight but he thought it would be waist of time he looked at Blue to ask what he was going to do but he was not there any more...... The shadow dragons did not seem to care about the fact that other of these two intruders was no there any more. And so those Shadow dragons started to attack against Red, "Two against one... not good... i only have one option left .... run" Red thought and started to run away from these two in side the castle and those two of course followed and kept attacking against Red..... Red was faster so he was able to get away from these two... but he did not find any place to hide so he just had to keep running.

After Red had gone away with two of the guards after him, a little pool of water that none of the dragons seem to have noticed started to move fast.... It was Blue.... he was very happy about the fact that his plan has worked..... it was really not new to him to use other dragons like that ... even if it was this time his own brother. Blue heard talking and find Nitro and this other dragon which had been with them before. "When did he get inside? I must have miss the moment when he did left the group and get inside" Blue thought ... Blue decided to stay as a little pool of water so that those two dragons could not see him, he was so close that he could hear their talk but they could not notice him especially when talking with each other. Blue remembered that Nitro might already know about his presence, but he wanted to try if he would not know about him now when he was focusing to other things.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1099 Posted: 23:56:11 12/11/2013
"Tch. Scarlet, this is your mission! This is your quest. I'll provide an opening and get you all inside. But you guys have to fly at your top speed when I say so!" Aretis fought his way to the front of the party. The left side of his chest seemed to be bleeding and his claw was clenched in a tight fist. Was he hurt? "Now!" Aretis said, suddenly covering his body in a burst of light.

"Spirits of the Luos! Lend me your power!" Aretis shouted. A figure appeared before him. His father. "And by what right do you have to draw power from the spirit realm?" His voice shook Aretis to his very foundation. "I–I don't have any. But, as the Spirit Keeper, I'm asking for it." He looked at him, angrily. "Aretis, I will help you this time. Do not get involved in anything anymore. Let other dragon's problems be theirs. Not yours. Honestly, if this was to directly protect your sister then I'd be fine with it. Just this once, young master. No more. I will aid you in the fight against Nitro. Remember you wield a power greater than you can comprehend. I can give you this power, but I can't impart you knowledge or it will kill you. And remember the dangers of this. By overflowing your body, that still needs to grow, with such energy, you have the potential of destroying your physical form and be drawn forever into the spirit world. Do you accept these risks, son?" He asked.

Aretis blinked. "I....I do." He said finally.

"Be careful. Gauge yourself, and remember all that I've taught you." The spirit said before disappearing.

Aretis felt a surge of energy flow through him. So much, he could barely stop it from hurting those around him. Aretis dived to the ground, aiming for the castle gates. Like a drill, his aura smashed through the fragile wyvern troops, both infected and not infected. Zen is already up ahead. I need to be ready for him. He rammed through the gates to the castle, Aretis suddenly realized it. His scales were burning off! Too much energy was being released at once. His heart was quickening. Suddenly all his magical power failed him. It was completely severed! Still going at the speed, he crashed into the courtyard of the castle, almost halfway to the main door! So close! Aretis couldn't feel his magic power anymore. What happened? What's wrong. And now, at the front, he was completely defenseless. Aretis looked up. He couldn't move. His muscles felt as if they weren't even there anymore. Vunerable and weak, Aretis didn't know what went wrong. He gauged his energy channeling correctly! What happened?
---
#1100 Posted: 00:26:57 13/11/2013
ooc: Can I have a recap please?
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 22 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me