Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed]
First | Previous | Page 22 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41
More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed] [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#1051 Posted: 04:46:00 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Psycho Shift: *agrees with Lizzy*
lol, S-G .. XD

Curly: *puts down the baby Losi and tackles the original Losi to the ground* Look. When you stop thinking about only yourself, I'll be your friend again. Until you quit being a complete @$$, consider our bonds severed. I will have nothing to do with anyone like you. You're just as bad as the humans, worrying only about your own selfish desires. (enraged growl) Goodbye, Losiyeon. *walks off the beach*
Baby Losi: *confused and scared* Please don't hurt me! ;___;

O__O Did ... Did she really just ...? Um ... C-Curly ...! Come back!!
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#1052 Posted: 05:11:36 14/07/2012
Lizzy: *smiles*

Well I was. X3

Star: ...?
Astri: What just happened?
#1053 Posted: 05:18:22 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
lol, I'm sure you were
I...Curly...SHE...IDON'TEVEN...*panicking*

Ria: Calm down, CL.

HOW DO I CALM DOWN!?!? THIS IS A CRISIS!!
#1054 Posted: 05:21:48 14/07/2012
It's fun researching a game and looking at trailers and cutscenes and stuff. X3

Star: ...?
Astri: Yeah, calm down.
Sparky: CRISIS!!
#1055 Posted: 05:33:16 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I bet it is!
THIS IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! 3':

Ria: Really, CL, stop this nonsense.
#1056 Posted: 05:44:00 14/07/2012
IT IS. X3

Astri: So...it's not really bad?
Sparky: BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
#1057 Posted: 05:50:40 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD!!! D=

Ria: It is not that bad.
#1058 Posted: 06:08:21 14/07/2012
Astri: So it is bad, or is it not bad?
Sparky: IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1059 Posted: 10:12:51 14/07/2012
>.< You all keep on losing me on everything
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1060 Posted: 15:41:12 14/07/2012
Losi: *stunned into silence* H-Hey wait! Curly! I.......... Urrruuh! *angrily hits the ground leaving a mini crater* ......*sniff* fine. *flies off, top speed*

Hey! No, you come back Losi! Ughh! Not you too!

Amiti: *looking both directions* *sweatdrop*
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#1061 Posted: 15:43:38 14/07/2012
cynd: *grabs the bag of sugar and dumps some of it into the bowl*...We're gonna need a bigger bowl.
Darkfire: *puts a huge bowl next to cynd* Here ya go!smilie
cynd: Thank ya!smilie *puts the contents of the regular-sized bowl into the huge bowl and dumps the rest of the sugar into it* Maybe sum more coconuts?Ooh,and we need cream!And...BLUE!smilie *glomps Blue* You wanna help me make the limited edition Blizzard of 1977 Zero Visibility coconuty deliciousness icecream?That's all that has been happening.Oh,and I think that Curly just broke up with Losi.Wait...REALLY!?smilie CONGRATS,CURLY!smilie You are free from Losiyeon!
Darkfire: That's mean,cynd!Losi deserves happiness!
cynd: Nah,no he don't.Losi's lucky I still keep him around.*pokes Losi in the chest* If D-o,along with Blue and CL,weren't my best buddies,you'd be far from even a ghost!
Darkfire: No,you wouldn't touch him.
cynd: Oh,but I would.
Darkfire: *through clenched teeth* YOU.WOULDN'T.TOUCH.HIM.
cynd: Maybe you wouldn't,but I would.I'm sick of him!I have to pretend everything's good and all cuz I don't wanna hurt D-o's feelings or anything like that(I really don't,D-o),but Losi drives me nuts!I feel the fury in my chest and it blazes.It blazes a lot these days.Now even Curly doesn't like Losi.I'm not saying he should be the perfect chara,I'm saying he should care more about others!Losi,you had a horrible life,but there were others that did things,did things for YOU!What about Ally?She tried so hard to help you,but she couldn't.You aren't a Summoner like her!You actually get to have real feelings and live a normal life while she has to drain.Think about how hard it was for her to even TRY for you,you idiot!Think about what others did to get you to where you are now.It wasn't just you!Ally almost had her skull split open by Akulion trying to save you from the lab!Geeze!But over it all,what did she do?Oh yeah,SHE HELPED OTHERS!Through every hard thing!She couldn't care about someone she loved very very much while you have the chance!Right now,look what you made Curly do!YOU IDIOT!smilie YOU BIG GIGANTIC IDIOT!*hugs Losi and sobs* D@mn you,you Galcios,d@mn you for making Ally cry!If you knew how much Ally freaking cared about you,you would die and be reborn I swear it!Others care,so you should too!
Darkfire: *watches with wide eyes* W-Wow,cynd actually cares.
Unmei: She just wants him to see it,but cynd can't show how much she cares,just like Ally cannot.The two are more connected than anyone ever thought possible.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#1062 Posted: 17:43:38 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: cynder2000
cynd: *grabs the bag of sugar and dumps some of it into the bowl*...We're gonna need a bigger bowl.
Darkfire: *puts a huge bowl next to cynd* Here ya go!^_^
cynd: Thank ya!:D *puts the contents of the regular-sized bowl into the huge bowl and dumps the rest of the sugar into it* Maybe sum more coconuts?Ooh,and we need cream!And...BLUE!:D *glomps Blue* You wanna help me make the limited edition Blizzard of 1977 Zero Visibility coconuty deliciousness icecream?That's all that has been happening.Oh,and I think that Curly just broke up with Losi.Wait...REALLY!?:O CONGRATS,CURLY!:D You are free from Losiyeon!
Darkfire: That's mean,cynd!Losi deserves happiness!
cynd: Nah,no he don't.Losi's lucky I still keep him around.*pokes Losi in the chest* If D-o,along with Blue and CL,weren't my best buddies,you'd be far from even a ghost!
Darkfire: No,you wouldn't touch him.
cynd: Oh,but I would.
Darkfire: *through clenched teeth* YOU.WOULDN'T.TOUCH.HIM.
cynd: Maybe you wouldn't,but I would.I'm sick of him!I have to pretend everything's good and all cuz I don't wanna hurt D-o's feelings or anything like that(I really don't,D-o),but Losi drives me nuts!I feel the fury in my chest and it blazes.It blazes a lot these days.Now even Curly doesn't like Losi.I'm not saying he should be the perfect chara,I'm saying he should care more about others!Losi,you had a horrible life,but there were others that did things,did things for YOU!What about Ally?She tried so hard to help you,but she couldn't.You aren't a Summoner like her!You actually get to have real feelings and live a normal life while she has to drain.Think about how hard it was for her to even TRY for you,you idiot!Think about what others did to get you to where you are now.It wasn't just you!Ally almost had her skull split open by Akulion trying to save you from the lab!Geeze!But over it all,what did she do?Oh yeah,SHE HELPED OTHERS!Through every hard thing!She couldn't care about someone she loved very very much while you have the chance!Right now,look what you made Curly do!YOU IDIOT!;_; YOU BIG GIGANTIC IDIOT!*hugs Losi and sobs* D@mn you,you Galcios,d@mn you for making Ally cry!If you knew how much Ally freaking cared about you,you would die and be reborn I swear it!Others care,so you should too!
Darkfire: *watches with wide eyes* W-Wow,cynd actually cares.
Unmei: She just wants him to see it,but cynd can't show how much she cares,just like Ally cannot.The two are more connected than anyone ever thought possible.

^ ALL OF THIS.
SO MUCH ALL OF THIS. ;___;
#1063 Posted: 18:40:13 14/07/2012
Losi: Not now cynd...J-Just shut up! *tears falling down* Sh-Shut up! *crying, too weak to do anything else* N-No....No more....*whimper*

Amiti: Umm....I'ma gunna go check on Curly *runs after Curly*

Hiyas cynd!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1064 Posted: 18:46:51 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Raya: ... So, that just happened. Well, whatever. *shoves the Baby-Losi at Losi* Now you can blow up these guys and not feel bad about it.
Ivy: Um ... Wow.
Eve: *drops her Icecream* ... O________O
Spotty: *shocked* She ... I don't believe it! They were always so close ...

Well, I guess we have to start believing, guys ... It just happened. o-o

Curly: *still walking in the opposite direction of the beach*
#1065 Posted: 18:51:51 14/07/2012
I saw it. I'm still having trouble believing it.....
Man, now I feel as if Losi has to resolve this conflict before moving on. Btw, do you wanna revive the DvL yet?

Losi: ....I don't need to. *looks at the direction Curly left* ....I didn't think it would end this way. *sniff*

Amiti: *running at Curly*
---
#1066 Posted: 18:59:04 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
As am I.
Nope. Waiting. :3

Raya: ... *rolls her eyes and just kicks the Baby-Losi to the side*
Curly: *pauses, looking at Amiti* Hey ...
#1067 Posted: 19:03:15 14/07/2012
....sheesh!
Waiting for.....

Losi: .....I think I'll go for a swim.. *dives into the ocean*

Amiti: Hiyas! *jumps on top of her* You okay?
---
#1068 Posted: 19:38:18 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
What?
Stuff.

Eve: *sadface*
Raya: ...
Spotty: ;__;

Curly: Yeah, I guess so ... How about yourself?
#1069 Posted: 19:42:33 14/07/2012
Now I kinda feel weird when I'm writing my story and this happened. smilie Don't worry. I'll get through it. Believe it or not, it kinda is helping me with a certain part I guess. Btw, you like rock right? I just found a great song for the moment! Wanna hear?
Oh....stuff......

Losi: *comes back* *miserable* *looks over at them* ......Sorry Spotty. I know this is supposed to be your party...... *lays on the sand, it now sticking to his wet fur*

Amiti: I'm fine. But you know how I feel when I see you all angry like that.
---
#1070 Posted: 19:44:31 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, I see. Sure. :3
Exactly!

Spotty: This is horrible. *hugs Losi* I'm sorry for you. ;__;
Raya: If you ask me, it's better this way.
Eve: *whacks Raya* You're not helping!
#1071 Posted: 19:56:32 14/07/2012
I think it's the last part that caught me but here: Sahara by Relient K

Losi: Do you guys think I should go after her?

Amiti: So, did you mean it?
---
#1072 Posted: 20:04:09 14/07/2012
AKA,I gotta post.But I'm going to Canada and I had everything typed up,but my dad didn't save it!smilie Well,I didn't save it,so I'm to blame,but...Just gimmie some time.And hey,D-o!smilie I raged again,okay?And I cried.

cynd: Yes!Go get your girl!You have the chance!*cheery determination on her face while she cries*
Darkfire: Oh,you didn't even-
cynd: *punches Losi in the face* That's for telling me to shut up!
Darkfire: smilie I shouldn't have even thought that she would avoid that.
cynd: A'ight,now I support you fully,Losi!smilie
---
#1073 Posted: 20:08:04 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Nice sing! :3
lol, yeah. Take your time and have fun in Canada!
I say you let her cool her head ... Or she might go off again. =\

Curly: Yes ... unfortunately, I meant every word I said.
#1074 Posted: 20:13:20 14/07/2012
cynd: Alright.I got this,though!You will be baffeled that what I am about to post on the RP took me all this time.It did,though,cuz I'm lazy and have a plan that won't quit bugging me.My brain is screaming "Get to the point!" while I think the way to play it is to hint at what's going to happen while just putting in some filler.Good filler,I hope.And alright,give it some time.I just rush,so I know nothing of this kinda stuff.smilie
---
#1075 Posted: 20:14:46 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I like good filler. Sometimes it's the getting there, not the destination! :3
I know nothing about it either. All I know is that Curly's still ready to explode all over Losi.
#1076 Posted: 20:27:44 14/07/2012
cynd: Yes,that is true.I suck at fighting,though.I don't know how I could learn how to RP fighting!Just tell us when she's calmed down,CL.Losi will do the work,of course.I'll be cheering him on!smilie
Darkfire: I never thought I would see this day...It feels nice to know you don't hate him anymore!smilie
cynd: I don't like hating people.I only hate people if they need to be hated.Like Justin Bieber.Yep,I had to say it.
---
#1077 Posted: 20:33:07 14/07/2012
I don't think anyone here likes Justin Bieber. Your safe cynd.
Yay song!
Losi: Hmm...well, okay.

Amiti: So you really think Losi is that selfish? I know Losi doesn't think sometimes, but I also know he doesn't do it all the time. Right?
---
#1078 Posted: 20:35:46 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, I will.
lol, Justin Biener ... Don't worry, I don't like him either.

Curly: He's too selfish to do anything other than sit around a whine about how bad his life is.
#1079 Posted: 20:46:18 14/07/2012
Losi: *lays on his back* How should I apologize......hmm....

Amiti: Are you sure of that? Or are you just keeping all the bad memories of him. C'mon Curly! Hasn't Losi saved you before? Haven't you two fought together, bled together, kept each other safe, played together, helped each other? Does that count for nothing?
---
#1080 Posted: 20:49:09 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Curly: There were those times ... But the way he's been acting recently, they might as well have not existed. He's different now. He's not the Losi I fell in love with.
#1081 Posted: 20:56:47 14/07/2012
I POSTED!smilie

cynd: *lays next to Losi* Hmmm...
Darkfire: A little strange,but alright.
cynd: Darkfire,mix that icecream up.I'm gonna think of some ideas.
Darkfire: *nods and goes over to the huge bowl* This sure is some weird icecream...*takes a spoon and starts mixing the stuff together*
---
#1082 Posted: 20:58:10 14/07/2012
Amiti: Then bring him back! Bring him back to the way he was. Can't you? You were one of his closest friends. Do you really think he cares nothing for you anymore? *looks away* I can't stand how easily thinks are knocked down after all the work and time it takes to build something up.....
---
#1083 Posted: 01:30:59 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I SAW THAT! 8D

Curly: Sometimes people change. I'm not going to mold Losi into how I want him to be. And if he decides to come to his senses, then let him do it on his own. Who am I to force him into anything.
#1084 Posted: 03:25:06 15/07/2012
Hello. :3
OMG SHIZ I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! ;_;

Star: ...
Astri: ...
Sparky: ...
Ruby: ...
#1085 Posted: 03:46:28 15/07/2012
Yaaaaaay!

Amiti: Then don't. But why not guide him? You don't have to force him. But you shouldn't just leave him either...please?
---
#1086 Posted: 03:57:11 15/07/2012
That's not a good thing!

Astri: ...
Ruby: ...
Sparky: Dot, dot, dot. XD
#1087 Posted: 04:57:40 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Curly: I can't walk an adult through life, Amiti. He's got to learn to do things on his own. I'm leaving this up to him to SEE what kind of person he is and if he can really handle himself.

Oh, school~ S-G, just try not to sleep in the first day!

Just played the beginning of Dead Space 2 ...
Was not scared. =|
But I had a LOAD of fun shooting the crap out of the monsters!
#1088 Posted: 05:12:57 15/07/2012
I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!

Sparky: Dot. Haha. Dot.
#1089 Posted: 05:13:56 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I know you don't.
I know you don't ...
#1090 Posted: 05:14:44 15/07/2012
ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
#1091 Posted: 05:16:14 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah ... *pats S-G on the back* You'll survive somehow.

(also, Dead Space 2 is fun. :3)
#1092 Posted: 05:18:58 15/07/2012
Hopefully.

(Also, Kingdom Hearts is awesome. X3)
#1093 Posted: 05:20:07 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah.

(lol, I bet. I recall seeing some gameplay, but it just ... it just didn't draw me in enough. It seemed too long and tedious.)
#1094 Posted: 05:24:21 15/07/2012
I WILL SURVIVE...MAYBE.

(Some people like it, some people don't. And I love it...even though I have not played much of it. XD)
#1095 Posted: 05:25:28 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
YOU WILL!!
New art up tomorrow, if I can!

(lol ... X3)
#1096 Posted: 05:26:19 15/07/2012
I MIGHT!!
Yay!

(:3)
#1097 Posted: 05:28:41 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
YOU WILL!!!!

(Dead Space hasn't scared me yet, only been intense ... Even at midnight with all the lights out. Yay? Unfortunately, I haven't gotten past even the first chapter yet. LOL! I expect TERROR. 8])
#1098 Posted: 05:39:25 15/07/2012
I HATE SCHOOL.

(Cool.)
#1099 Posted: 05:49:56 15/07/2012
Most people do....
Dead Space? Never heard of it. Then again...I don't hear a lot of things....smilie

Amiti: Well...okay, just don't be angry at him. Okay? *nuzzles her*
---
#1100 Posted: 05:55:38 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah ... School is boring, but at least you learn important social skills.
Dead Space is meant to be quite scary ... best game for me to choose as a first-time horror player, eh? XD

Curly: For now I'm just frustrated at him about even thinking of killing all those innocent Losi's. *hugs Amiti* But I'm not mad at you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:02:53 15/07/2012 by CinderLover
First | Previous | Page 22 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me