Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 21 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1001 Posted: 01:35:49 31/10/2013
Icestorm shook his head at Mr. Silverdash. "Mr. Silverdash may I share a bit of wisdom with you?" He asked. "Fear clouds your vision. I fear Scarlet but I still choose to help her. Why are you so afraid of her?"
---
SC
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#1002 Posted: 03:05:37 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm not so much scared of Scarlet as I am afraid of Firefly getting hurt. I just want her to be safe, and she won't be if she goes with Scarlet." Mr. Silverdash said. Firefly sighed.

"Not this again. You're always worried about my safety. You never let me do anything. Mr. Silverdash, I am not a hatchling. I can take care of myself. Besides, Icestorm will be there, too."

"Firefly, you can't even control your own powers, and two young dragons won't last long with so many evil dragons around. I can't allow you to go with her." He said, sternly. Then Comet walked up to Scarlet and narrowed his gaze on her. "And you, Mrs. Hielfire, you stay away from my daughter." He growled defensively. Firefly's eyes widened.

"Your daughter?" Scarlet asked quietly. Mr. Silverdash lost his composure, now realizing what he had said, and was shocked at himself.

"W--well, I--I..... I d--didn't mean..... I mean, s--she isn't..... I.... I..... I have no idea why I just said that...." He muttered in confusion. Scarlet snickered a bit.

"Oh, this is rich. The vice principal of the school views himself as the father figure of one of his students. That is just precious. Simply touching." At first, Scarlet seemed amused by that, but then she seemed actually touched. She looked at Firefly. "Stay with the old coot. You should spend time with him while you can. You're lucky he cares so much." She said softly.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:42 31/10/2013 by Cynder09
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1003 Posted: 03:41:18 31/10/2013
Aretis had been staring at Scarlet a long while now, as if trying to judge her or study her. He blinked and then stepped forward. "I'll take your place, Firefly. I will go with Scarlet." He stepped to Scarlet's side. "Despite what you've done, I sense somehow you share the same feelings as I, losing something precious. Now don't get me wrong, I still hate you with my guts, but for who I am, I will help you. I have nothing to lose." Aretis said that last part kind of quietly. He glared at Scarlet regardless.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1004 Posted: 04:29:03 31/10/2013
The Wyvern paced himself and walked towards Scarlet, "This should be fun, lets go oh and one more thing" he shouted before turning towards the teachers "I quit!". It was done now anyway, his plan was complete and the sun-well was dry from constant absorbing, the main reason for being here was gone...now twas time for the next stage.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#1005 Posted: 04:51:55 31/10/2013
OOC: I'm falling behind! Sorry. I'll try to post again soon! (And catch up... smilie)
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#1006 Posted: 05:59:14 31/10/2013
Aretis looked curiously at the Wyvern now. The "I quit" That he said rang in his mind, and a question clicked together. He turned and faced the strange beast. "Oh? That seemed awfully like you had some ulterior motive for everything now. But, what's in it for you? Why risk your neck? You're no longer affiliated with the school. You've gotten....well, whatever you came for. So why tie yourself here?" Aretis asked, slightly on guard.

ooc: No problem. Let me know if have questions about anything.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1007 Posted: 07:29:21 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Aretis, you don't have to go in my place. I mean, what about your sister? Shouldn't you go find her? I mean--" Firefly started to say.

"Firefly, don't argue with him. If he wants to go, let him. We can look for his sister together. You'll be helping him, and you'll be far away from Scarlet." Mr. Silverdash said.

"Well, I guess that settles that, then." Scarlet said. She looked at Aretis, narrowing her gaze as he glared at her. "I honestly don't care if you hate me or not. Though it seems like a waste to spend your last moments helping someone you despise. But it's your life at stake, so do with it what you will." She told him. She then turned her gaze to the Wyvern. "I don't exactly see the fun, but if you want to come, be my guest."
---
#1008 Posted: 07:51:09 31/10/2013
"Like it would matter now, whatever I came here for is done and it won't conflict with your rabble unless you pester or interfere with me personally...now can we go and Kill this Nikto so I can use it along with what I collected here to climb up the ladder of nobility and royalty?"
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1009 Posted: 11:51:05 31/10/2013
"Scarlet first of all i am very very disappointed that after that weakling (he pointed to Icestorm) had joined up, you said there is two of you. Heheh. You have not forgot me right? It does not matter do these little ones come or not, they are just decoys anyway." Blue said looking at Scarlet "You say that we probably fail and die in this mission, i am sorry but fail does not sound like something that i will do, i have not failed any of my jobs and i am not going to fail this one either, just keep the payment ready." Blue said with a smile " What comes to this show, it is kind of amusing, but you would not let that kind of stuff take the best of you now would you Scarlet?" Blue said trying to make Scarlet to put her fully evil ways of act back on. " What comes to you Silverhead (Blue turned to Mr. Silverdash), you have never been able to do hard decisions, so i am not very surprised about this show of yours, you are just trying to cover your own weakness, like always, some things do not chance eh?" Blue smiled then shook his head and turned to Wyvern " I kind of like your approach to this thing, good to have some one with us (Blue meant he and Scarlet) who in fact can be helpful" Blue then turned to Aretis and Icestorm " If you must come, please do not come to my way or i am not responsible for the consequences, you have been warned" Blue then turned to Scarlet again "Shall we go?"

When Blue had stopped talking Red walked to Scarlet " Well there is no reason for me to let this thing go so i will come whit you" then Red turned to Blue " Do not think that i am doing this because you wanted me to, and i guess that there is no reason to be afraid any more because you my dear brother have never failed a mission, that really helps as much as i saying that i have never died before." Then Red walked to Aretis and Icestorm " I do not know that is there any trust from you towards me, but if there is we should stay together in this one, three dragons is better then one or two and i totally would not put my trust on those three (He pointed to Scarlet, Blue and Wyvern)"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1010 Posted: 14:32:34 31/10/2013
"..." Aretis responded with nothing, to anyone. That creeping shyness and realization of the fact more people would be joining them. It didn't sit well with him at all. There were too many factors to place in now. He would have a hard time thinking things through. But, without a doubt, Aretis sat still and closed his eyes, drawing in his energy again and replacing what he lost. Aretis....good luck! He heard his sister's voice in his head. Stay safe...and ooh, I'm gonna get you once you get back! His sister fumed. Aretis grimly smiled.
---
#1011 Posted: 17:41:23 31/10/2013
Icestorm turned to Blue. "Don't underestimate me or the others for we are more powerful than you employ." He said. Icestorm then saw Aretis was uneasy. "We'll be ok Aretis. We'll get through this and find your sister." He said putting his paw on Aretis's shoulder with a slight smile.
---
SC
#1012 Posted: 18:53:54 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet sighed and shook her head gently. She secretly wondered if she was actually better off alone. At least alone she could try for a sneak attack, with this lot, she wasn't sure. Perhaps she could use them for bait or a distraction, and just leave them to their death while she went after the gem. That was her goal, breaking the gem. Nothing else was important.

"Let's just get this over with. Unfortunately, I can't teleport with all of you, so we'll just have to fly there." She said as she spread her wings. Scarlet then took to the air and hovered there for a moment, waiting for the others.
---
#1013 Posted: 19:06:37 31/10/2013
Icestorm also took off.
---
SC
#1014 Posted: 20:01:38 31/10/2013
Blue took off and gave a mean look to Icestorm "Well lets get to the facts. Even if you would be talented and powerful for a young dragon which i do
doubt , there is no way that you could give a challenge to a adult dragon who has fully mastered his element, like i have, plus that i am experienced whit things like this, so when we are talking about this mission there is just no question which of us will be more helpful." Blue smiled

Red took off too he was not too happy about the fact that nobody had said anything to his question and he started to get angry towards all others "Well we will see who is the last one standing" he thought.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1015 Posted: 20:56:40 31/10/2013
Icestorm shook his head at Blue. "And underestimating others will be your weakness."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:21 01/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1016 Posted: 22:39:35 31/10/2013
A glass image of Alzandor appears beside Aretis with his sister, wrapped gently and protectively around her. Tears flow down his silent face and cracks begin to appear all over the glass as Alzandor rapidly begins to shatter into pieces. The glass figure affectionately nuzzles Aretis's sister as its tears continue to fall. It speaks gently to her as it strokes her with its claws.

"I wish I could stay longer young one, but I cannot. Here we are, your brother awaits. Turning to face the group the glass Alzandor speak to them all. Take care all of you and good luck." Then the image ruptures into a thousand pieces of glass that crumble to the ground.
#1017 Posted: 00:45:00 01/11/2013
Taking flight he did circles around the commotion, waiting for Scarlet to give the order. Truth be told he knew exactly to expect some sort of backstabbing...in-fact why not do it now? He certainly had what he needed.

"Lets go, I want to kill Nikto and destroy the kingdom!'
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:16 01/11/2013 by Jackson117
#1018 Posted: 00:54:10 01/11/2013
Icestorm acted quickly and jumped in front of the groundskeeper's tail taking the hit. He hit the ground hard and slid to a stop.
---
SC
#1019 Posted: 04:30:00 01/11/2013
OOC: Thanks D-O. I think I'm all caught up now... smilie

Rodu had watched and listened to everything unfold. His mind almost exploded with all the sudden and new information. Everything that had happened with Mr. Snakeeyes made sense now. And this talk of being heroic made him want to act. His mind waged a battle, and he couldn't calm the churning thoughts. As Scarlet leaped into the air, he knew his chance would leave forever if he didn't act. Pulling himself from his deep thoughts, he looked up at her. "Wait!" He, too, leaped into the air to join her. "I'm coming, too! You'll need someone else who's strong to help you."

----------------------

Lily watched Rodu leap into the air, and something inside of her was crushed. Why would he join Scarlet? Why help evil? Yet with everything she'd heard, she had to admit, maybe Scarlet was quite so evil as she seemed. And those tears of hers... they weren't faked. She had lost her father and it tore at her. She wanted to get him back, to set things right, and that was admirable, wasn't it? Still, her way of going about it was terrible. Lily was torn, but as she watched Rodu fly toward the group of dragons in the air, she made her choice. "I'm coming too," she said simply, flying after him. She noticed him turn back toward her and roll his eyes, and wondered why she had made her sudden decision so easily. Surely, it wasn't him. She certainly didn't care about him... And yet, she did. For some reason she couldn't explain, she didn't want to leave him to go off toward death without her.
---
#1020 Posted: 05:36:36 01/11/2013
Aretis growled instinctively, of anyone touching his sister. Much less this creep. It kind of looked, REALLY REALLY bad considering their age difference. Aretis's anger burned brighter and brighter. That creep, violating his sister as such! Aretis swore in his heart, when he found Alzandor, he would make sure that creature would rue the day he even got NEAR to his sister. Aretis spread his wings and took off.
---
#1021 Posted: 07:27:14 01/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet watched as Rodu and Lily caught up and joined the group. "Fine. Come along if you want to. It's your choice." She said to them. She glanced at each dragon that had decided to help her for whatever reason. "Just so you know, you're all responsible for your own lives. You all chose to come along, so if you die, it's your own fault. Anyone whose afraid of death or isn't prepared for battle, this is your last chance to turn back. I'll be heading straight to the castle to find Nitro and break the gem. If you can't keep up, then you mine as well turn back now, because if you get separated, you're on your own as far as I'm concerned. I have one mission and one mission only. I only plan on breaking that gem. I don't even plan on surviving. I just wanted to make that perfectly clear. Alright then, let's move out." Scarlet announced. Then she turned her back to the group and began her flight. She didn't even glance back to see if anyone followed.
---
#1022 Posted: 15:36:17 01/11/2013
Rodu followed immediately. He wasn't afraid of dying, as he didn't really have much to live for. This was his chance to prove himself, and whether he died or not, he would do that. He glanced to Lily and realized she followed immediately, too. He wondered again why she was coming along. She was such a goody goody. Why would she help someone so evil? She should stay where it was safe and not risk her life. That thought sent his mind reeling. Why did he care if she were safe or not? Shaking the thought from his mind, he looked to Scarlet, keeping his mind on her and on the fight to come, which would surely award him some sort of glory.
---
#1023 Posted: 17:33:45 01/11/2013
"Finally" Blue said and catch up whit Scarlet.

Red followed Blue.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1024 Posted: 18:21:26 01/11/2013
Icestorm followed a little hesitant at first but he followed Scarlet.
---
SC
#1025 Posted: 03:30:24 02/11/2013
The Glass Alzandor whispers into Aertis's sister's ears and places something with her claws as its last tears fall and it shatters into a thousand pieces. What it said to her is a mystery to all by Aertis's sister but if the others watched the exchange between the two, they could see that though it did not hurt any of them, save perhaps Scarlet, who had watch this happen again and being unable to do anything to stop it, that the emotions that the glass form of Alzandor was showing where true emotions. Also no one knew what kind of effect it would have on Aertis's sister.
All that she would remember of that moment would be his gentleness and kindness, his falling tears, his loving and caring words and then him shattering into pieces before her as he silently says farewell to her and Scarlet.
#1026 Posted: 00:40:51 03/11/2013
Kiari's eyes widened, and then fell, her head bowing down to the ground in a pitiful state. Back at her real body, she convulsed violently, arching her back before falling back down, back to her horrible nightmare.

Aretis, in flight, almost stumbled and messed up his rhythm. Sister, hold on.... He flew faster until he was side-by-side with Scarlet. "I hope this kingdom isn't very far..." Aretis muttered.
---
#1027 Posted: 03:52:06 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet had simply been flying on, not paying any attention to what was behind. Then Aretis flew up to her and she looked at him. She glanced back and then understood. "You know, you don't have to come. You aren't corrupted. You aren't a minion or anything. I'm not forcing you to come. You can always turn back and go help her. Nitro may be a threat, but he is no immediate threat to your sister. If she's what matters most to you, if she's all you have, then you don't have to waste your time with me." She said quietly.
---
#1028 Posted: 05:43:40 03/11/2013
"If you must know the real reason, a piece of the threat still remains in this said castle of yours. Besides, I have a feeling if I help you here, it will benefit me in the long run later." He said and then shrugged. "And well, if you're REALLY not with Blackest Day, then I don't really have any qualms with you other than attempting and failing to corrupt this school." He looked away. "And...believe it or not, I've gone through the very thing you have....at much a greater magnitude, but I can sympathize with you a little more then the rest of the dragons here."
---
#1029 Posted: 06:10:17 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I see." She muttered a bit. "Well, I can assure you that I am not with Blackest Day. I have nothing to do with them, other than hiring one to be the magic teacher, after some complications. I am not a member of their group at all." She said. There was a moment of silence. "But spare any sympathy you may have. Our situations are not the same, and I'm not simply referring to the magnitude or anything to the do with the attack itself." She sighed and lowered her voice. "Those you lost probably cared about you." Scarlet then looked away. "I'm afraid I can't say the same for my father. He was all that I had, yes, and I am fighting to free him, but...... He wasn't a good father..... He never cared for me..... On the contrary, he hated me, and wished I never existed...... He wouldn't even give me my birthright to the throne..... I spent my lifetime loathing him.... But I suppose that's what I get for having an evil king for a father....."
---
#1030 Posted: 06:17:26 03/11/2013
"Then why are you working so hard to free him? Couldn't you just kill Nitro, take the throne and leave your father right where he is?" Aretis asked. The new magic teacher...oh, just my luck.... He missed a wing beat and fell behind just a little. However, Aretis quickly regained pace and kept beside Scarlet.
---
#1031 Posted: 06:57:05 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Because he's my father. You only get one of those, and I wish our relationship was better than it was. My father always thought of me as a weakling, I couldn't do anything right in his eyes. He never would have given me the crown. I have challenged Nitro alone, and only managed to survive using tricks. Plus, there's the fact that Nitro is so arrogant and insane that he didn't want to kill me off so easily. I can't face him alone, and if I break the gem and free my father's spirit, then I weaken Nitro. Maybe then I can kill him, perhaps even the soldiers would side with me. But if I don't break the gem, Nitro can just take it back, and if he decides to kill him, I'll have no chance of stopping him." Scarlet explained.
---
#1032 Posted: 07:39:52 03/11/2013
Zen overheard this, and already it was making the new objective sound easier to pull off then before. "Your strong Scarlet, more then you think by how far you endured and survived....you think nothing matters but freeing your father, well let me tell you I care". "I grew up in a orphanage where we were left to rot, considered the one's no one will adopt I was left to fend by myself, and despite having friends they would always be gone...I fought to survive, I took what I wanted and I became stronger, I itch for a fight against Nikto, he shall be a worthy challenger to my skills...maybe to reduce the risk of you getting killed Scarlet I'll just leave you all behind and do this myself!" a giant grin spread as he went ahead and turned to her. With that he seemed to pick up speed as he tried to race to the destination first.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#1033 Posted: 07:41:42 03/11/2013
OOC: I have fallen way behind. I have no idea what's happening.
#1034 Posted: 16:50:58 03/11/2013
OOC: Long story short, the spectres disappeared, everyone came together, Scarlett told everyone who she thought the truly evil one was, telling them they had to stop him. Several teachers and students argued over whether she could be trusted or not, especially after she revealed her true identity to them. And now several dragons have decided to join her on her journey and her mission to stop evil... (read some of Cynder09's posts on the previous page if you want more detail...)

Rodu heard the conversation between Scarlett and the other young dragon, but he didn't care. He tuned it out. But when Scarlett mentioned her father and how he'd treated her, he was drawn in. He glanced over to her, listening. It struck home to him. As she finished, he glanced away, hanging his head, a deep sadness setting in.

--------------

Lily flew on, then noticed Rodu's strange behavior. Why should he suddenly be so sad? She turned her attention to Scarlett and remembered the words she'd just spoken. Was that Rodu's story? Was that why those words made him react the way he did? She glanced to him, watching his sad flight, beginning suddenly to wonder about this dragon she'd never liked before.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:49 03/11/2013 by RumpleLover
#1035 Posted: 17:13:01 03/11/2013
Icestorm flew up next to Scarlet listening in on the conversation. He then used his aura sense. Scarlet's aura was blue yet red at the same time. "She's sad yet angry at the same time." He thought to himself. "Scarlet..........." He stoped himself a little hesitant.
---
SC
#1036 Posted: 03:49:06 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet looked at Zen as he spoke, and then watched him race off towards their destination. She sighed and shook her head. She wasn't paying much attention to the others in the group, and then she noticed Icestorm fly up beside her. She stared at him a moment.

"Well, if you've got something to say, then say it. I'm not getting any younger, you know. We might not even survive the battle, so if you want to say something, you better say it now."
---
#1037 Posted: 04:27:19 04/11/2013
Deep green glowing eyes appear behind them. A Night Hound, snarls and growls at the group. The monstrous beast makes the very ground shake as it walks. Saliva drips from its open mouth as it gazes hungrily at the group.
#1038 Posted: 06:27:48 04/11/2013
ooc: ^ Wait, while they're flying? *shrug* ok then.

Aretis looked down, seeing the monstrous beast. It was a good thing they were flying pretty high. Aretis looked at Scarlet and blinked. "How far until we reach there?" He asked like any respectable hatchling would. Okay, so yeah I didn't really plan this out well enough, but judging by the particular school Scarlet had chosen, this castle should be nearby so that, should her plan have succeeded, she could easily mobilize her army into action without having them expend energy on just getting to the castle. His mind reasoned.
---
#1039 Posted: 07:32:46 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet sighed and turned her gaze back to Aretis. "Not very far. It won't even take us until nightfall to get there. It's not like I chose this school because I liked it. It just so happens to be the closest one to the castle."
---
#1040 Posted: 09:31:08 04/11/2013
He was telling the half truth at the least, he certainly did admire Scarlet but he had no intention of helping her goal, he wanted the top and by god he was going to get it.
#1041 Posted: 01:24:05 05/11/2013
Quote: Cynder09
Scarlet looked at Zen as he spoke, and then watched him race off towards their destination. She sighed and shook her head. She wasn't paying much attention to the others in the group, and then she noticed Icestorm fly up beside her. She stared at him a moment.

"Well, if you've got something to say, then say it. I'm not getting any younger, you know. We might not even survive the battle, so if you want to say something, you better say it now."

"I can sense your fear for everyone and thing but we'll never give up on you even though some of us distrust you with all their life. I may not be the strongest but I'll give a heck of a fight!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1042 Posted: 06:51:29 05/11/2013
"A logical assumption." Aretis agreed with Scarlet. He looked at Icestorm, then nodded. "We'll pave a way for you. But I have another goal: I sense part of Alzandor's soul is in one of the crevices of this castle. That's probably the significant other reason I came on this death wish." Aretis mumbled the last part, but he still meant every word.

ooc: A heads up, I've got an insanely busy schedule this week, so my responses will probably be few and far in between.
(Seriously, I have to stay until like....8:30PM at my school every day this week! >.< )
---
#1043 Posted: 07:21:14 05/11/2013
Blue started to get angry " Come on !!! Stop this great "ou i know how you feel" show, it really is disgusting. I will soon ask for extra payment just because i have had to listen this nonsense, you could use your time for making a plan. If you do not want to die just like that, we need a plan, but if you do not make that i will use the plan of my own so it really is what ever to me."

Red did not like the fact that nobody did not say anything to him, it felt like everybody did hate him, so why not make his chances better and team up whit his brother? He flight next to Blue " Yea i do in fact agree, your talking is very sympathetic and stuff, but do you think that this is the right place to talk stuff like that? Scarlet just bring the evil yourself back to the game, if you can not do that and you go to cry there .... well it might be better that me and my brother go together with plan and you collect the payment for us."

Blue smiled " Well my brother, i guess we are a team now if i got that one right" He whispered to Red
"Yea" Red whispered back to Blue.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1044 Posted: 20:21:13 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yikes. That's pretty late. But I understand. Just post when you can. If you need help keeping up, let me know.

"If you have another goals, then that's fine. I don't doubt that part of his soul is in this castle somewhere. We may find it by chance. If we do, do with it what you like. If not, you may be on your own finding it. You know what my goal is, and I'm not stopping for anything." Scarlet said. She then looked at Blue and Red. She sped up and flew up in front of them, and then turned to face them.

"Silence!" She roared. "You two are in no way the ones in charge here. You two offered to come along and help for a fee. Therefore, since I would pay you, that makes you henchmen. You shut up, follow orders, and get the job that you were paid for finished. Nor do you two even know what you're up against. I know Nitro. I have faced him before. And just because a plan has not been discussed, does not mean that a plan does not exist. If you want to go explore a castle that you don't know the layout to, fight off numerous soldiers, and face Nitro aone, then so be it. Go have fun. Don't complain to me if you fail and end up dead. After all, if you did in fact die, I'd no longer have to pay you." She growled.

"Just so you know, Nitro has the power of telepathy. That means he can read your minds, your every thought, and from that, know what you're planning next, if you're thinking. Now with the power of premonitions as a bonus, he can also see brief visions of the future or the past. So he can still see your next attack, even if you can manege to not think it. Not to mention the fact that he also has the power of illusions, and the ability to be invisible. He also has the elements of Fire, Fear, Shadow, and Poison. And in case anyone's forgotten, he has the Ziel Gem, giving him my father's powers as well. So he has added abilities of Death, Dark Energy, and Teleportation that he wouldn't normally have." She explained.

"That means he can raise and summon the dead to help him, as well as use my father's army. He can also solidify darkness, like a shadow, into a weapon, shield, or other item construct. Nitro will not be defeated so easily. So if you still think you can navigate the castle and handle everything on your own, go right ahead. But I tell you this, every sneaky, underhanded trick I tried, Nitro was able to predict. I lost because my usual tactics had no effect, and that was even before he had the Ziel Gem. But I fighting alone. Nitro can easily handle one or two dragons. We need more numbers than that if we're going to succeed. We need to work together against Nitro, and overwhelm him, make it so that he can't keep up and predict our every move. Once we have him in a vulnerable spot, we break the gem and go for the kill."
---
#1045 Posted: 21:32:04 05/11/2013
Icestorm noded. "For freedom!!" He yelled out in pride.
---
SC
#1046 Posted: 23:17:00 05/11/2013
"Can he predict multiple opponents at once, or does he have to focus on a certain dragon to read it's thoughts?" Aretis asks. When all else fails, fight illusions with illusions. If he can fake decoys against this Nitro person, he might have a chance to break an opening. Otherwise, Aretis was hell bent scared to death of this guy, cause he sounded completely on a whole different level than him. Actually, Nitro probably is on a whole different level than him.
---
#1047 Posted: 00:00:31 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet turned her gaze to Aretis. "Well, his premonitions can predict the movements of several dragons, among other things. However, he shouldn't be able to read the thoughts of more than one dragon, especially if the thoughts conflict with each other. Although he can send his own thoughts to several dragons at a time. I also possess the ability of telepathy, but since he's older and more powerful, his may be on a level greater than mine. I told you that I alone can not defeat him. My tricks are not enough to confuse him. That is why we need to work together to catch him off guard, or we won't get past his defenses. We also need to be wary of any minions he may call or summon to distract us." She said.
---
#1048 Posted: 00:31:36 06/11/2013
" First of all, I bow to no one. Even if you have made a deal with me, it does not mean that you can tell me to do everything you like. You have agreed to pay me for the job which is to help you to destroy that gem of his right? And that is what i am going to do. If you want to buy some bounty hunter which can be used to do everything like a minion ..... well look for a newbie. If my ways of talking do hurt so much and you can not live with that, you can always release our deal. But if you do, i think i know pretty well where from i am going to look for my next job and i think you know too. And i am not trying to take control, i am not a leader, i like to do things in my own way, not say what others should do. But i hope that you can excuse me for my disillusionment, i though you would be a cold-hearted leader, it kind of makes me sick to see that it was not true" Blue said

Red was now thinking " What i am doing, am i going to be a bounty hunter like my brother? Well now it is looking like it..... Well i guess there is nothing bad, because i came to this mission without any deal from payment and now i will get that if we do get this done, but still this feels so wrong.... but what can i do, i do not have any friends" Reds emanation was gone, and he started to feel really weak and sad. He went behind Blue so that he could not see his face, he did not want Blue to see that he was not so sure about the ways he had been acting just few minutes ago.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:34:35 06/11/2013 by cyndego
#1049 Posted: 00:44:16 06/11/2013
Icestorm sensed Red's stress and flew next to him. "Don't worry Red."
---
SC
#1050 Posted: 02:02:12 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet turned her attention back to Blue. "I don't care if you're sickened, annoyed, or whatever. I don't care if you leave and go ask Nitro for a job. I only needed you to cause a distraction. I plan to destroy the gem and kill Nitro myself. I don't need you for that. I just need someone to keep him busy while I do my job. If I wanted to sit on the sidelines and have minions do everything, then I wouldn't even bother going to the castle. And I never said I was a leader by any means. I only went to the school because I needed to even the playing field with Nitro. I never wanted to work with anyone, and I don't like hatchlings. In fact, I plan to disappear and go solo when this is done. I'm only going through with all of this nonsense to free my father's spirit and get rid of Nitro once and for all." She said.
---
First | Previous | Page 21 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me