Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Zodiac Academy 2 [Continuation of Zodiac Academy]
First | Previous | Page 21 of 21
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Zodiac Academy 2 [Continuation of Zodiac Academy] [CLOSED]
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#1001 Posted: 09:48:51 24/10/2013
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
OOC: Nice recap Angel! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER AT WRITING THAN ME
And yeah, that's completely fine! :3

OOC: betternotmentionhowi'llhavetwoshortstoriesofficiallypublishedbytheendoftheyear *shot*
Thank you~ Because I haven't been able to write, I've just been doodling on Paint Tool SAI. >.>
Time-skip to morning, maybe? EDIT: You ninja'd me! X3
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:19:24 25/10/2013 by Angel220200
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#1002 Posted: 19:22:19 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ...LEMME PUBLISH SOME STORIES D:
And I've been writing more than drawing right now.
Yeah, it's early morning.
#1003 Posted: 04:54:36 25/10/2013
Kochima opened her eyes sleepily, feeling tears rolling down her face. She sniffled, rubbing her eyes. She got up and opened her bedroom door, rushing downstairs to see Cheren. After he had woken up yesterday from their little snuggle, Kochima had gone back to her room to sleep in her own bed to avoid awkwardness. She wished she had stayed with him. Then she could've known if he was alright.

As he woke up, Cheren bolted upright in bed. He looked around, but relaxed when he saw he was in his room. He had slept a little longer this time, probably because he was in a peaceful mood when he fell asleep. Being with Kochima had calmed him down considerably.

Ciro was in one of the downstairs bathrooms, putting some hazel coloured contacts on. He blinked furiously while his eyes adjusted.

"..Morning." Cila muttered to Lila, walking into the kitchen. She got out a glass and began pouring herself a drink of orange juice. She looked very tired, with her auburn hair messily poking out from under her green beanie and dark rims lining her eyes. She hadn't actually slept. Instead of making herself go through another nightmare, she had simply stayed up the whole night.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#1004 Posted: 06:25:11 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"You alright?" Lila asked Cila sleepy, taking a sip of milk. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Cila.
#1005 Posted: 06:44:07 25/10/2013
Cila put away the orange juice carton. "Eh.. I didn't let myself sleep last night," she said bluntly. "Very tired, but I have to admit I'm in a slightly better mood than I was yesterday." She leant back on the bench, sipping her orange juice.

Kochima knocked on Cheren's door lightly, her eyes still brimming with tears.
"Cheren? Can I come in?" she asked quietly, sniffling.
"Kochi? Of course, go ahead."
Kochima opened the door and closed it again behind her. She walked over and tightly hugged her brother, tears spilling over the edges of her eyelids onto her cheeks. Cheren hugged her back, not saying anything. The siblings had always been awful with nightmares.
---
#1006 Posted: 07:13:55 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"I had a nightmare..." Lila murmured, sipping more of her milk. "It was truly terrible."
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#1007 Posted: 05:22:53 30/10/2013
OOC: Um, where are you guys right now? >.<
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#1008 Posted: 08:57:03 30/10/2013
OOC: Everyone's inside the mansion, and it's sometime in the morning. (Somewhere around 7-9, I think.)
The students' rooms and bathrooms are upstairs, but rooms like the kitchen, lounge room, nurse's office, etc. is on the first floor. (Cheren's in a separate room downstairs due to medical reasons.) Most of the characters probably know everyone's names already, since it was originally a school. Lila and Cila (hehe rhyming names) are in the kitchen, Kochima and Cheren are both in Cheren's temporary room. Ciro is in a bathroom somewhere. I have no idea where the other characters are. *sweatdrop*

Hopefully that helps a bit. smilie

- - -

Cila cast her gaze downwards, staring as she swished the orange juice about in its cup. She frowned, a thought suddenly coming to her mind.
"Do you think it's him?" She asked quietly, looking back up at Lila.

Ciro finished putting in his hazel contacts and washed his hands quickly. He had always been a bit picky when it came to hygiene. He dried his hands and straightened up, looking briefly in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom.
---
#1009 Posted: 19:49:17 30/10/2013
OOC: Im just gonna make a second character, Just because~
Name:Zeyis
Star Sign: Leo
Appearance: Blonde spiked hair, long sleeved White v neck shirt, baggy black pants, A blue overcoat with a hood (Just imagine something like an Organisation coat unzipped ), leather fingerless gloves, dull blue eyes, Leather boots, quite tall, Human, A special moon shaped neckless which he was able to salvage from his house.
Ability: Zeyis can control his fire with ease.
Other: He is a master at parkour and such, so he is very nimble and quick, he is also a well seasoned theif, meaning he always carries lockpicks with him, he is also a complete pyromaniac

Name:Fayne
Star sign: Aquarius
Appearance: Pale skin, long brown hair which goes down to her waist, sky blue eyes, white shirt, black skirt knee length, white long socks, black shoes, white silk gloves, quite short, Human, A special sun shaped neckless which she was able to salvage from the house
Ability: Fayne can control water with ease
Other: Fayne might be the only one who can calm Zeyis when he's angry, Shes also very smart and thinks very tactically.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#1010 Posted: 20:49:17 30/10/2013
OOC: Sorry for the double post but, I need to do dis.

Zeyis and Fayne were still sleeping in there beds, suddenly Zeyis gasped and shot straight up from his bed Another nightmare, Damn it! Fayne slowly opened her eyes after hearing Zeyis "..Whats wrong Zey-Zey?" She asked, still drowsy.
Zeyis got off his bed and headed towards the bathrooms, Zeyis looked back at Fayne"..Nothing at all." He replied bluntly, he went to the sink and stared at the mirror for a while, he was pale as a ghost and his eyes were getting even darker, he hadn't slept in awhile, he turned on the tap and splashed his face with cold water to wake himself up.
"Zey-Zey, seriously, whats wrong?" Fayne asked again, putting her hand on his shoulder "Its just another nightmare, don't worry about it, Jeez."
---
#1011 Posted: 20:57:09 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Angel, you know more about this roleplay than I do. smilie

Lila paused. "The shadow?" she asked, horrified. "I hope not."
#1012 Posted: 20:08:14 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Why do all the weirdo's/spammers post in this RP?
#1013 Posted: 23:15:59 31/10/2013
OOC: Because its to fabulous for them.
---
#1014 Posted: 04:41:14 01/11/2013
OOC: Another spammer? Dang.. :/

Ciro walked into the lounge room, glancing around before taking a look at the bookshelf. He ran his finger along the bindings, trying to find something interesting.

Cila returned to swishing around her orange juice in its glass. "It would make sense, though.." She drank the rest in her cup and put down the cup for a moment, leaning back as she stared at the ceiling.
"This time, however.. It doesn't seem we can stop him, unless we don't sleep at all," she muttered.
---
#1015 Posted: 01:10:56 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"But I need my sleep," Lila said. "But that is the only way to stop him." She glanced at Cila. "Do you think that's a good idea? Not getting any sleep so we won't get nightmares?"
#1016 Posted: 02:15:21 02/11/2013
"It's not a good idea," she stated bluntly. "If we don't sleep we'll be weaker and more vulnerable. If we do sleep, we'll be plagued by nightmares and become too frightened to think clearly. This was probably his plan." Cila gazed dropped down to Lila again, her hair falling into her eyes.
"We can't tell anyone else," she said quietly. "It'll just make them panic."
---
#1017 Posted: 02:16:30 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Lila blinked. They were in trouble now. "So...what do we do?'" she asked in a small voice.
#1018 Posted: 02:39:07 17/11/2013
Cila thought for a moment. "..There's not much we can do, I think," she said quietly. She looked at Lila again and forced a weak smile. "Do you drink coffee?" she asked, trying to lighten the mood a little.

Ciro's finger lingered over a book for a moment before he plucked it out of the bookshelf. A Midsummer Night's Dream, one of his old-time favourites. He walked over to the nearest chair and sat down, opening it to one of the later chapters.
---
#1019 Posted: 02:43:32 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I tried it once," Lila said. "It's...alright. Do you think that will help?"

Amy was walking down the stairs, and she nearly tripped, due to be being really tired. She nearly walked into the kitchen doorframe.
#1020 Posted: 03:45:04 17/11/2013
"Well, caffeine's supposed to help you stay awake," Cila said. "Could help, I guess."
She turned around and started rinsing her glass.

Ciro frowned and stood up, putting his book down before walking over to Amy. He lightly grabbed her hand and gently tugged her in the right direction before she hurt herself. He grabbed a notepad and pen from his pocket and furiously wrote on it.
'Are you okay?' it read.
---
#1021 Posted: 03:48:30 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Lila nodded. "Yeah. We could try apples too. I heard they help you stay awake." She paused. "Let's get everyone in the mansion to go on a diet of coffee and apples!"

Amy took the notepad and brought it to her face, her eyes half closed, trying to read the writing. "Uh...yeah..." Amy yawned and rubbed her eyes. "I'm...alright."
#1022 Posted: 04:12:20 17/11/2013
"That might be a bit unhealthy.." Cila said jokingly, rubbing the back of her neck as she laughed a little. After a moment she regained her composure and her face lost its teasing grin. "But it is a good idea to make everyone have those regularly, even if it is only a temporary fix."

Ciro took the notepad again and scribbled something else on it, making his writing larger for Amy's benefit. 'Need any help?' He nodded in the direction of the kitchen.
---
#1023 Posted: 04:29:44 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Lila nodded. "Good idea. Hey, do you think anyone is up?"

Amy looked at the notepad. "No...I'm good. Thanks for the offer though." She smiled at Ciro and waddled towards the kitchen.
#1024 Posted: 05:03:19 17/11/2013
Cila placed her glass on the drying rack. "Most likely. I don't think too many people would be sleeping in with nightmares," she said. She looked towards the entranceway and saw Amy. "Well, Amy's awake."

Ciro nodded politely, then his gaze settled down on his notepad. So inconvenient..
He returned the pad and pen to his pocket and picked up his book again, settling down once more on the lounge chair.
---
#1025 Posted: 05:06:06 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Lila also put her glass on the drying rack and walked over to Cila, seeing Amy approach the kitchen doorway. "Morning Amy."

Amy stopped in her tracks, yawned, and continued walked. "Morning..."
#1026 Posted: 05:13:40 17/11/2013
Cila covered her mouth as her own yawn escaped her lips. "Jeez, they really are contagious.. Morning, Amy," she said.

OOC: Oh gosh, now I'm yawning. X3
---
#1027 Posted: 05:25:33 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hahaha. smilie

"Morning~" Amy stumbled into the kitchen.
"You ok there?" Lila asked.
"Yeeeep. Fine." Amy waddled over to the fridge, and tried to find the handle.
Lila giggled.
First | Previous | Page 21 of 21
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me