Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 21 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1001 Posted: 03:58:13 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil could see this creature was hostile, but at least it was giving Sybil a chance to leave. But what did the visitor meant by fried was something Sybil didn't want to find out.
"Fine... I just wanted to know if somebody needed sanctuary." Sybil said sternly but respectfully, turning her back but not losing sight of the rude visitor in case the giant was treacherous. But as she was reaching the exit of the cave, the cold was becoming unbearable. She looked at the stranger and then the exit various times, hesitant to leave that warm cave or risking having the threat the resting animal gave her...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1002 Posted: 18:37:55 10/06/2015
OOC: Harpy Eagles are only slightly smaller than the largest eagle in the world, the Philippine eagle, so he would not be afraid of it. I changed it though.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1003 Posted: 22:45:59 10/06/2015
The very large eagle noticed Sybil looking back and fourth between the exit and the cave. "If you must you may stay or I will carry you down. But if you don't want neather then get out!" He said as small sparks started to come off of him.
---
SC
#1004 Posted: 22:54:21 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"I think I'll leave..." Sybil said nervously, not wanting to remain close to such hostile and huge animal, let alone letting it touch her. Sybil got out of the cave with a bit of difficulty, but fortunately, the cold and wind wasn't as horrible as she anticipated. It was still hard to get down, and it wasn't until she tripped and rolled the rest of the way down that she finally received some warmth. She was at the edge of the mountain, very close to where she hiked.

"Man, Rose and Sayan aren't going to believe this!" Sybil said to herself, and bit shaken, as she headed to where she last left the group with the injured Nero. The animal was a bald eagle, but like three or four times their average size. Was it a mutation? An abnormal growth spurt? Ad what about those little sparkles of his body? Once Sybil recovered from her shock, and hopefully, that the enormous eagle gets in a better mood, it was something she was determined to investigate...
---
#1005 Posted: 23:15:45 10/06/2015
The eagle looked back at the exit of his cave. "She will learn in time of my powers."

Rose then saw Sybil coming in the distance. "Sybil did you find anything?"
---
SC
#1006 Posted: 23:25:34 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well..." Sybil sighed, as she was trying to process what she has just seen.
"It is just too incredible! It's one of those American eagles, the ones with the white head. But this one... this one is HUGE! Giant! Royal would look like a harmless kiwi bird besides it!" Sybil said cautiously, hoping the stubborn Royal wasn't around to hear that, since it would certainly insulted him.

"And the feathers seemed to generate static electricity. This bird... was quite rude. He threatened me to leave the cave where it's resting or else... I'm not sure what it's doing here, but I doubt it's to get sanctuary." Sybil explained, realizing how lucky she has been that the eagle permitted her the chance to leave with her life.
---
#1007 Posted: 23:30:37 10/06/2015
"A eagle? A eagle that makes electricity? That's impossible." Rose said.

"Tell me was this bird black?" Zera said.
---
SC
#1008 Posted: 23:35:43 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well... yeah. I think so. I mean, the cave was quite dark, but I could see quite well." Sybil answered, though she was growing rather worried about how Zera knew something like that...
---
#1009 Posted: 23:48:07 10/06/2015
"You might of met a legendary bird called a thunderbird." Zera said.

"A thunderbird? What is that?" Rose asked.

"A thunderbird is a huge bird cable of creating lightning and thunder. It protects the land it calls home." Zera said.
---
SC
#1010 Posted: 00:01:19 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Thunderbird? Seriously Zera, that sounds more like that mythological nonsense created by humans to fascinate others. Come on, that sounds impossible. There must be another explanation." Sybil commented, trying to bash that idea, though based on what she just saw, there might have been some true in that story. But a bird generating electricity? She firmly believed that only electric eels and possible some aquatic microorganism could do that. Little did she know that Kadan was able to generate electricity (with difficulty), to save Ivor just earlier that day.
---
#1011 Posted: 00:39:59 11/06/2015
"Well what other giant black bird with the ability to create electricity is there?" Zera said.

"Sybil could you tell me where you meet this bird?" Rose asked.

Then there was a flash of lightning followed by a crack of thunder. Then a giant shadow of the huge bird. It was heading towards the beach.
---
SC
#1012 Posted: 01:14:46 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil ignored both Zera and Rose when she saw the giant bird on the move yet again. She has just ended a war, she didn't want another one to start.
"That's it! I must find out why this so called thunderbird is here." Sybil said scornfully, growing from scared to annoyed at the humongous stranger's presence.
---
#1013 Posted: 02:00:06 11/06/2015
"Sybil wait! Let me come with you." Rose said.

"I'll stay with Nero." Zera said.

Meanwhile at the beach the giant eagle landed and was looking at what was left after the war. He saw blood spots and destruction. "Why did this war have to come?" He thought to himself. He then kicked a spiked log over like it was a twig. His wings shot off a sparks but soon the sparks went away.
---
SC
#1014 Posted: 02:21:22 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil and Rose arrived just in time for them to see the log being dropped, but not when he picked it. Knowing her rash nature, Sybil got in Rose's way so that she wouldn't have the tenacious impulse of approaching this super giant animal.
"Now Rose, we will stay hidden among the foliage and see what this new visitor is up to." Sybil whispered to her ear, but not taking her eyes off the eagle. She thought that if they spied on this stranger for a while, then maybe they could know why the sudden visit...
---
#1015 Posted: 02:32:40 11/06/2015
"This war.......such nonce. Such a waste of life." The eagle said. "This war could of been stopped without the loss of life."
---
SC
#1016 Posted: 02:37:42 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil could feel the ferocious air the eagle was displaying saying those words. So their new visitor came because of the war? She only hoped that the eagle wasn't angry at her specifically, since she is the one managing the Haven. Like the eagle, she never wanted that war either, but she was left no choice. At the moment, she was tempted to go to him again to explain things, but given the cold reception earlier, she was having second thoughts...
---
#1017 Posted: 02:43:47 11/06/2015
"Sybil I think he's sad about the loss of life due to the war." Rose said. "We should talk to him."
---
SC
#1018 Posted: 02:50:14 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's not like it's our fault." Sybil said angry, but after giving it much thought, she decided that it was Rose the one who needed to talk to the bitter visitor.
"I think you should talk Rose. I'll be watching. I don't think he likes me, so it must be you. Just... please, be careful. And speak politely." Sybil said after much hesitation, believing Rose would do a better job than her. She has handled the Haven in her absence after all, so Sybil believed in her young friend.
---
#1019 Posted: 03:12:12 11/06/2015
Rose noded and proceded to the eagle. "Excuse me mr but why are you here?"

The eagle turned around and saw Rose. "Who are you? Another Haven resident?"

"My name is Rose and yes I am a resident." Rose said calmly. "I wanted to ask you why you're here."

"I'm here to look at the damage the war brought. I was sopose to protect all three islands from war." The eagle said.
---
SC
#1020 Posted: 03:31:16 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Well then, if only you would have arrived sooner. Sybil said bitterly in her mind. But wait, if the eagle came to protect them, then there was nothing to fear, was there? He has threatened to kill Sybil just a few minutes ago, so the civet was confused. Was he lying, or was he just bitter after looking at the devastation that he took his anger on her? Sybil didn't know what to believe, but so far, the eagle was being much nice to Rose than to her, so she remained on her spot to overhear the conversation for a bit longer...
---
#1021 Posted: 02:14:44 12/06/2015
"We were trying to protect our home." Rose said.

"Well this isn't your true home! It is the original residents home!" The eagle said as sparks of electricity shot off him.
---
SC
#1022 Posted: 03:27:35 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil became worried. The eagle was growing agitated with Rose, and what was worse, he was practically acussing them of being invaders. If only the native birds could explain everything to him, then maybe he would understand, though she had to be very careful with whom he talked to. Yodel especially, would give her and her friends a very bad reputation. She was on the temptation to leave, but there was no way she would leave Rose. She had to remain there in case the eagle grew violent...

Fortunately at the time, Yodel wasn't spying on Sybil or Rose on that occasion. He has retreated to his home when he took a glimpse of the giant eagle himself earlier. He had enough with Royal and Jaerl to have a monster that size roaming. A good thing too, cause if he ever found out how this new visitor felt, he would have certainly used him to his advantage.
---
#1023 Posted: 10:54:32 12/06/2015
"Get out of my sight now before you get fryed yourself." The eagle said.

"Fine. But one more question what is your name?" Rose said.

"You shall know me by Sozen." He said.
---
SC
#1024 Posted: 15:15:37 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil grew desperate when the eagle began to threaten Rose as well. She wanted to signal Rose to get out of there right now, but if Sozen saw her, he would probably not take well her spying. She hoped that Rose would take his threat seriously and leave right now instead of keep asking him more questions.
---
#1025 Posted: 21:11:51 12/06/2015
The eagle then flaped his giant wings and took off with a thunderous boom.

"Sybil you can come out." Rose said.
---
SC
#1026 Posted: 21:53:05 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was quite nervous. She wasn't glad at Sozen's presence, and he threatened her AND Rose. That was unacceptable.
"So that's it? He's just here to analyze the damage of the war?" Sybil said with a strained voice, as if she was containing herself.
"I don't like this Rose. For how long is he going to stay here?" she then asked to herself, needing answers right away, but there was no way she was going to look for him again.
---
#1027 Posted: 23:31:31 12/06/2015
"He said he was the protector of all three islands." Rose said. "I'm thinking he's talking about the Haven, Hunted Island, and Komodo Island." Rose said.
---
SC
#1028 Posted: 23:40:22 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"That was my guess too." Sybil said, but still upset.
"But if he was so against his war, then maybe he could have been the one to talk to Shadow, or that detestable shark instead of me! I mean, who does he thinks he is!?" Sybil said, more furious.
"I can pass him threatening me, but you!? You're still a child! Humongous or not, I'm going back to that mountain! He can't just venture off here and treat us like he wants just because he's so big! Protector or not, he needs to learn respect!" she finally said, turning around to head to the cold, tall mountain once more. Even if he was just bitter and hurt for the war's results, Sozen didn't have the right to treat them like that (especially Rose), on the place she and her sanctuary friends now call home...
---
#1029 Posted: 23:54:56 12/06/2015
"Sybil wait!" Rose said but she was out of earshot.

Meanwhile Sozen went to where Shadow was. "Well the one who started the war. Tell me did they put you here away from your home?"

Shadow looked up to see Sozen. He was intimated by his size. "Yes they did."

"Well you go back home today. You are not to return here or....." Suddenly a weak spark of lightning hit Shadow. " Or you will be killed. This will be your only warning."

Shadow noded.

"Good I will come back soon to get you out. I have other things to do." Sozen then took off with a thunderous sound and went to his mountain cave to get some supplies.
---
SC
#1030 Posted: 00:03:48 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil almost reached the mountain, sniffling I with the nearly unbearable cold. She was practically running towards the cave, wanting a warm place and to get on with her speech as soon as possible. She has almost reached the entrance, when she saw the snowy floor and the big shadow from above. That could only be Sozen. Se stepped aside so that he would enter without her in the way, and also to hide, but the whiteness around wasn't helping with her grayish fur...
---
#1031 Posted: 00:09:37 13/06/2015
Sozen soon reached his cave. He searched around his cave for a bit.
---
SC
#1032 Posted: 00:20:38 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Based on his behavior, Sozen didn't seem to notice Sybil. Perhaps the thickness of the snow? Either way, Sybil wanted to wait a few minutes before entering the cave, but the comfortable heat coming out of it seemed to act like a magnet for her. Not even two minutes had passed when she entered that warm cave, with the imposing visitor. She lowered her eyes to show respect, but it was hard to hide how upset she was for treating Rose that way earlier.
"Sir..." she called in a low voice, doubting he would treat her right that time...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:22:06 13/06/2015 by Felines
#1033 Posted: 00:30:33 13/06/2015
"Came to pester me again? What is it you want?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#1034 Posted: 00:41:08 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Just..." Sybil began to say, but she had second thoughts. She didn't want him to suspect she spied on him and Rose's little conversation. After gathering the courage to look him in the eyes, she spoke again.
"Listen, I don't know what I've ever done to you to deserve such treatment, but this is a peaceful island. I tried everything to prevent the infernal war that took place this morning, but I was left no choice. We have won the war and the culprit has been apprehended, and we intend to return this island to how it was before." Sybil explained, as calmly as possible. She didn't want to upset him, but at the same time she wanted to demonstrate that she wasn't willing to allow him to be so rude to her and the other residents.
---
#1035 Posted: 01:00:01 13/06/2015
"So you imprisoned that Komodo Dragon I found in that hole? Talk about being peaceful." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1036 Posted: 01:06:11 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"How did you..." Sybil began to ask, shocked that he knew that, but decided there was something more important to discuss.
" He was the one who started the war! He came to this island looking to dominate us and even kill some of us, but since we opposed him, he declared war on us. I let him go home once you know, with a warning. I warned him that if he ever tried to harm us, I wouldn't let him off. He threw away his chance!" Sybil explained impatiently, feeling as if she was being accused of something horrible. She kept to herself though, the fact that she was planning to have Shadow killed, believing Sozen wouldn't take the news so lightly.
---
#1037 Posted: 02:06:45 13/06/2015
"So let me get this straight. You imprison a nonnative? Something that doesn't belong?" Sozen then got up holding a rope of some kind. "I don't care who you are but I'm going to return him to his home. Oh and I've gave him a warning shot of my power if he ever trys to return." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1038 Posted: 02:39:38 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't like that one bit. The eagle was taking too much authority.
"Sir! This is the first animal I ever imprisoned there! I created this Haven with the permission of the native birds, so that endangered animals may have a chance to live!" Sybil explained furiously, believing the eagle had no right to take Shadow away from his punishment.
"I gave him a warning too once, but he didn't listen. If you return him home, he may start another war!" Sybil protested, not wanting to risk Shadow ignore Sozen's warning too and go through that morning's hell all over again.
---
#1039 Posted: 02:56:34 13/06/2015
"It is my duty to protect the native animals of the islands and for you to say I don't have the authority is an understatement. You will not stop me from my dutys!" Sozen then shoved Sybil out of his way. He then took off into the air with a boom of thunder and lightning.
---
SC
#1040 Posted: 03:34:07 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited for Sozen to be out of earshot, and started complaining.
"Heh, who does he think he is? Of course, since he's all giant, he thinks he's almighty." Sybil said with blinding fury, throwing a tantrum. After she calmed herself, she realized there was nothing she could do to stop him. He just shoved her off as if she was a harmless little twig. There was no way she or anybody else on the island could go against someone like him, especially with that strange power.

She ultimately decided to trust his judgement. After all, it wasn't the same being threatened to death by a puny little civet like her than a humongous bird of prey like him. She hoped Shadow had enough sense to take his threat seriously and never return to the Haven. Knowing that she had to get out of the cave, she picked up a rock plain enough for her to slide on like a sledge so that she could avoid the walk. On her way, she remembered that Ivor was still in a deep coma, and she was terrified at the thought that he probably didn't survive the poison...
---
#1041 Posted: 04:44:36 13/06/2015
Ivor has yet to wake from his coma. It is most likely that he is going to die very soon. Too long has the poison been in his body, spreading throughout it during and after the war with the Komodos. However do to some work of him and Whirlpool, who has become one of his closest friends and companions, no one else on Haven would die. If he died from the poison, he would be forever remembered as a hero and everyone's dear friend.

Royal cringes in pain as he aids the warblers with their duties. He may be injured from the war, but he still wishes to help. Limping over to the Bonnie, he rubs his head against her, with a smile smile. She really was a beautiful female.
#1042 Posted: 05:25:47 13/06/2015
Soon Sozen arrived at Shadow's hole. He threw down the rope. "Grab on and I shall pull you out.”

Shadow grabbed on the rope with his mouth and Sozen with one flap of his wings pulled him out.

"Now hold on I am going to carry you to your home." Sozen then grabbed Shadow with his tallons and flew off.
---
SC
#1043 Posted: 06:23:01 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil reached the tree, and now, with the war over and the humongous eagle leaving with the dangerous Shadow, it was now that her body was beginning to crumble. Her adrenaline has kept her going... until now. For that week, she had barely slept or eat, and she looked like she was going to collapse any minute.
"How is he?" Sybil asked to Kadan and Ami, still looking after Ivor. They have both noticed that Sybil was enormously tired, but knew it was futile totes to convince her to rest.

"He's holding on. He really is trying to make it." Ami said calmly, giving him occasional check ups of his head and heart.
"Sybil, it's alright. We got this. We know you are worried about everybody else. Go on. We shall tell stories to Ivor to try to raise his spirit up." Kadan said sweetly to Sybil, and she finally left after whispering some encouraging words to Ivor. The pair of sea birds began to tell stories to the sick badger, such as the legendary Albert the Albatross or Zuko the Sensational Skua, all tales of the pair's fledgling days. Although Ivor was unconscious, the birds trusted that his subconscious was still active, and that hearing the great ossidey of these legendary birds would boost his motivation to live.
---
#1044 Posted: 17:15:19 13/06/2015
Soon within a few hours Sozen brought Shadow home. "Remember my warning. Disrupt balance and you lose your life." Sozen then took off towards Hunted Island.
---
SC
#1045 Posted: 21:26:35 13/06/2015
Even as the two birds tell these tales and Ivor fights against the poison, fate has chosen a cruel fate for him. He would have time to say farewell to them and then he would sleep forever. The poison has been in his system too long, but his strength and will has kept it from his heart. However he can only keep this fight up so much longer. With a violent cough and blood spilling from his mouth, the brave badger, slowly opens his deep sapphire blue eyes. His breathing is weak and raspy but, he is conscious. Ami and Kadan can sadly tell that Ivor strength is nearly spent, that he has little time left.

"Sybil, Rose, Ami, Kadan..." he says, coughing even more blood up as he does.

Meanwhile at Jaerl and Sybil's home, the young falcon lays against the wall. His wings are badly torn and heavily wrapped by the birds that tended to him. For some time he will be grounded, unable to fly, but he does not seem to care. Due to his injuries, Jaerl must rely on others for food and water. With the help of Ivor, just before the war, he created a small spring that constantly flows into a little pool for him and Sybil to drink from. Meanwhile his friends have been providing food for him. With the help of some birds, there is enough food for him and Sybil.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:06 14/06/2015 by Wyrstel
#1046 Posted: 22:34:12 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: How can Jaril can come to him when he's in the forest, very inland, and dolphins are at sea?

While Ami cleaned the blood, Kadan was applying more of the antidote. They have heard him speak and opening his eyes, so they falsely assumed that he was getting better. But all that treatment was proving to be exhausting, and they wished that Whirlpool the expert was there. But he was most certainly attending the cockatoos, so they resumed their work without flinching.

Sybil was around the beach, checking the orcas and the marine birds. Many of the orcas chose to be cured by natural means, knowing that the salt of their home was still going to have recovering effect. The marine birds and a few of the black and white mammals were applying an antibiotic (also made by Whirlpool for common wounds), and the orcas at least didn't have to worry about the sun, since it was late afternoon and there was no risk of burns. But as Sybil supervised and helped, her mind was set on that huge visitor, who has possibly created a panic among the warblers, and whom she wished never returned...
---
#1047 Posted: 01:09:13 14/06/2015
Within a few more hours Sozen arrived at Hunted Island. He looked around he saw the two dead cockatoos. Sparks of lightning shot off him. "Who's in charge of this island? I demand to speak with them now!!" He said very angry.
---
SC
#1048 Posted: 01:55:00 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The other cockatoos ran away at the sight of such scary giant... except Barloc, who only managed to be startled. His family begged him not to go to this humongous creature with the static, but Barloc, unlike Sybil, gathered the courage to speak with him without fear.
"That would be me gentleman. And you are?" Barloc asked, politely but upset at the intrusion. He was quite angry with the loss itself to have some stranger interrupt the proper burial they were about to give their comrades. The rest of the cockatoos watched him with beaks wide open, not knowing if their leader was extremely brave or incredibly stupid to show himself to such an impotent animal whose intentions were unknown.
---
#1049 Posted: 02:10:46 14/06/2015
"So this island is yours? Well this war is just as well as your falt as it is that dragons." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1050 Posted: 02:18:52 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Excuse me?" Barloc said bluntly, being a very proud bird and not willing to tolerate any lack of respect, no matter who it was.
"Gentleman... it was the Komodo dragons that invaded our home, the ones who started the war and the ones who wanted all this destruction. All wedid was to defend ourselves. How is that my fault? And why do you care anyways? Who the heck are you?" Barloc demanded to know, with huge gasps across the surroundings. The keas couldn't believe it. Was Barloc actually confronting this enormous beast? Was he out of his mind?
---
First | Previous | Page 21 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me