Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 20 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#951 Posted: 00:13:36 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
It's been a great journey with you guys. I'm proud to say that I am the only dS author who has had the priviledge of having a sticky, and the only one who has a fanbase so strong and wide. I honestly never thought I could make it this long, but it is truly an amazing feel.

So, we are currently ranked #2 in the amount of pages, and we only need three more to beat that! Let's try to do that by the end of next week!
I love doing this, and I love that you guys love that I do this!

Thank you so much. To another twenty pages!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:33 08/09/2014 by uttster13
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#952 Posted: 00:13:55 08/09/2014
BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER!!!!!!!

PAGE!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:42 08/09/2014 by Epic popthorn
#953 Posted: 00:17:59 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Don't delete anything! I just made a heartfelt post!
---
A story.
#954 Posted: 00:26:36 08/09/2014
Wait, what fanfic has more pages?
#955 Posted: 01:01:56 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Spyro: The Third Beginning

It's pretty inactive, so I'm sure we can get it down soon.
---
A story.
#956 Posted: 01:10:04 08/09/2014
Oh okay.
Dark boy Green Sparx Gems: 167
#957 Posted: 01:13:07 08/09/2014
Noice bruh.
---
Rustling jimmies since 2002
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#958 Posted: 01:14:46 08/09/2014
20 PAGES!!!!!!! Whooo! Spyro: The Third Beginning, you're going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#959 Posted: 01:43:25 08/09/2014
Congrats, Uttster!!!!!!!

Epic popthorn, I have an Air Jughead Trap. Prepare to be stopped.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#960 Posted: 00:36:20 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Sixty-Eight:
In Novato

The truck opened up, and a box was carried into the TfB studio. Inside that box happened to be a group of friends, who are thought to be dead by Dune Bug and the survivors of the Havoc attack. “Where’s the box going?” asked the Chill worriedly. Her named was Snow. “Does it really matter?” asked Zap, who was suffering pain from the area where his legs would be. “We’ve traveled twenty-six miles east from the Highlands.” said Strauss. The others looked at him. “Yeah, I got nothing.” said the Drill Sergeant. The box was dropped on the floor, ruffling the Skylanders inside. “Hey! Don’t drop that!” yelled a voice from the back. It sounded like Paul Reiche. “Sorry, sir. Where do you want it?” asked the man carrying the box. “Give it here. I’ll take it to Josh.” said Paul. “Josh.” Strauss said under his breath. The box was passed around, and then carried to a small office in the west area of the studio. Paul knocked on the door, and Josh opened it. “What’s this?” asked Josh. “I don’t know, but it has your name. Let’s hope it’s not another surprise from Disney.” said Paul, who handed Josh the box and left the room.

Josh opened the box. “Skylanders. Okay, I guess I’ll make room for them over by the coder.” he said to himself. “What’s that?” asked a voice, which sounded like Sunbeam. “A box of Skylanders. I don’t know who sent them, though.” said Josh, putting the box down. “Everyone, get on one side.” whispered Strauss. Nobody asked questions, and they all stood on the right of the box, tipping it over. It made a loud thud. “Hey!” yelled Sunbeam, laying under the box. “Josh! It’s good to see you again!” Josh recognized the voice. “Strauss?” he asked, sliding his chair over to it. “Yes, yes, it’s me.” said Strauss happily. Josh picked up Strauss. “How did you get here?” asked Josh. Strauss took a while to explain to Josh about the whole adventure here, and a little bit about life after he left. “So Flade is still alive, and he had henchman put you in a box and send you here? Why?” asked Josh. “I don’t know, but I do know that he’ll do anything to harm my friends at home. If, they are alive, of course.” said Strauss. “I’m sure they are. We saw them run away from the woods. Plus, they can surely give up a good fight.” said Torch. “They showed me that.” said Shard.

Strauss gave time explaining more of the life he lived at Target, which he said was mostly boring until SSA was released. “During my time of the Spyro’s Adventure era, I met a lost Stealth Elf, along with a Prism Break, and a Wrecking Ball. They were the only ones I met, but there was rumors of a Village in the backrooms of the store. We were going to journey there, but a group of Skylanders raided the camp we had, killing the Stealth Elf. The other two left, but I stayed, because I knew that a group would come one day, and I could help them. That didn’t happen until the great flood, but I eventually gained acceptance, and joined them. I’m happy I did, or else I’d still be that lonely Skylander, the one who creeps on the cameras of the store. The one that builds companions, that fall apart within a day. The one that had no life, except the one where he came from. When I remembered the times we had, the things we’ve been through, those were the things that kept me going. For if I hadn’t, I would still be alone, and hundreds more would be dead.”

Josh had taken the Skylanders to his home, where it was said there were more friends. Josh carried them all in his arms, and unlocked the door. “This is my new house, Strauss. I have made enough money to get one, and I have made a lot of improvements to it. There is a couple buildings in one of the bedrooms, and the basement has a huge house, along with a battle arena. You’ll like it here.” said Josh. He opened the door, and the Skylanders couldn’t believe their eyes. In the main room was a group of Skylanders, all of them hanging out and running around. “What’s up, newbies!” yelled a pink Trigger Happy. “Hey everyone! I have some new Skylanders that are going to stay here.” yelled Josh. All of the Skylanders running around stopped, and huddled around Josh, who was sitting on the couch. “These guys came from the Highlands, and have gone through a different path of life. Get to know them, because they can tell you about the real world.” said Josh. He let go of the group in his arms. “Who’s the Drilly?” asked a Hot Dog. “This is Strauss. The first Skylander ever brought to life.” said Josh. The room went quiet, and everyone looked at him. “Are you saying that this is the legendary Strauss? The one who traveled off, to seek a life of adventure and excitement?” asked a Wind Up. “Yes. This is the almighty Strauss.”

End of Chapter Sixty-Eight

Author’s Log:

All hail the almighty Strauss!

Thanks for reading! Be sure to comment, and spread the word!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#961 Posted: 00:49:21 09/09/2014
All hail the almighty Strauss!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#962 Posted: 00:59:52 09/09/2014
All hail the mighty Strauss!!!!!!!!!
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#963 Posted: 01:06:07 09/09/2014
all hail strauss. (said in a sarcastic voice)

Ugh, I still don't like him.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#964 Posted: 01:06:21 09/09/2014
all hail the magic strauss conch! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!

[User Posted Image]

and behold, the second piece of fan art for the story!
#965 Posted: 22:49:38 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
How can you not like Strauss?! smilie

I'm fine with that.

New chapter tomorrow, but not for today. (I have a schedule, and I'm gonna stick to it!)
---
A story.
#966 Posted: 20:11:42 10/09/2014
Hey could you do me a favor, Uttster13?

Can you not post a new chapter any time from this Monday-Thursday? I'll be gone then, and I don't want a million subscriptions when I get back. -.-
---
#967 Posted: 20:54:49 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Can you not post a new chapter any time from this Monday-Thursday? I'll be gone then, and I don't want a million subscriptions when I get back. -.-

I don't know if I could do that.
I have to keep everyone else updated, so I'll just send you what post number they're on.
---
A story.
#968 Posted: 21:00:46 10/09/2014
Quote: uttster13
Quote: 84skylanderdude

I don't know if I could do that.
I have to keep everyone else updated, so I'll just send you what post number they're on.

I always read ALL the comments. smilie
---
#969 Posted: 21:02:51 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry, I really don't think it'd be a good idea if I hold off on 2+ chapters.
Besides, most of the comments have nothing to do with the chapter anymore...smilie
---
A story.
#970 Posted: 21:07:17 10/09/2014
I'm sorry, I really don't think it'd be a good idea if I hold off on 2+ chapters.
Besides, most of the comments have nothing to do with the chapter anymore...smilie

Exactly! That's why I read them! smilie
---
#971 Posted: 21:21:25 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Sixty-Nine:
Insert Perverted Joke Here

The group in Novato had been in Josh’s house for a little less than three hours. They had been a topic of interest for the Skylanders that have lived there. Torch and Shard had been talking to a group that are good at fighting. Their leader was an Eye Brawl named Ion, and other members included a Bumble Blast named Hive, an Eruptor named Erebus, and a Night Shift, named Ed. “So, you guys thinking about joining the Fighters Guild? We have matches whenever we can, and we face each other, or beasts that come from the magical Box.” said Ion. “What’s the box?” asked Torch. “You have to be kidding.” said Hive. “Nope. I don’t know what the Box is.” said Torch. “The Box is a magical being that creates heroes and beasts, friends and enemies, citizens and protectors. The Box creates almost everything we fight.” said Erebus. Josh was sitting on the couch, listening to the conversation. “It’s just a 3D printer. The guys and gals here like to mess with newcomers.” he said, reading the paper. “Come on, sonny! Why! Why!” yelled Ed. His chip had the coding of an old man.

Snow had made friends with a Roller Brawl, named Scarlet. They were gossiping about Thomas. “He’s pretty cute.” said Scarlet. “I didn’t know Skylanders had feeling like that.” said Snow. “I do. Josh was testing emotion, and I volunteered for it. Turns out, it worked. And that Brutus, he looks so strong and handsome. And Strauss. And Torch. And-” Snow walked away. “I thought you hit things off with Scarlet.” said Thomas. “Not anymore.” said Snow, looking at Scarlet, who was flirting with Countdown. “I like turtles.” said the simpleton. “That’s hot.” said Scarlet seductively, leaning into Countdowns arms. “Do you want to join my club?” asked Countdown. “Yes. Yes!” yelled Scarlet. Brutus walked over, picked up Countdown, and put him on his back. “She seems nice.” said Countdown. “Yeah...” said Brutus uneasily.

Strauss had been talking to his father about how life has been for him for the past five years. “Well, after I dropped you off at the Target, I cried for awhile. I decided to not let that get to me after a couple days. I made numerous more Skylander ideas, but none of them went into production. They liked the ideas, though, so the ideas were put into the game as side characters and monsters. I have created most of the things you see in the game, while I-Wei has made most of the Skylanders. Anyway, a year later, I met a girl. She was perfect. Beautiful, smart, fun. We hit it off very well, and we eventually got engaged. Things were going amazing, and she even got a job at Toys for Bob. It was perfect. We created so many ideas, even though we knew they would be put behind I-Wei’s. Three month before the wedding, she was diagnosed with heart cancer, and it was very serious. She lost all of her hair, wasn’t eating, and she went crazy towards the end.” said Josh, choking up. “And then, one day, I woke up. And she wasn’t in the bed beside me. I yelled her name. Nothing. I looked around, and I saw a note. It was from her. I tried to make out all of the scribbles, but I knew what it was.”

“I went into the garage, and I saw the worst thing I could ever see: it was her body, hanging from a support beam. I remember just standing there, looking at her. I walked over, just to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me. Then I felt her hand. As it turns out, the jump didn’t kill her, but just make her miserable. I cried out, screaming for help. I was lost, unsure what was going on. She weakly held up her hand, and shook the ring off. And then, my sweet love passed away.” Josh had fully gone into tears. All of the Skylanders came over to him, trying to make him feel better. “Josh, I’m sorry.” said Strauss. He looked down. “Josh. That was years ago. She’s gone, and there is nothing we can do about it.” said a Skylander. “How can she be gone! How could she leave me like that! These past four years, I’ve felt pain. Misery! I don’t know what to do without her!” yelled Josh, tears streaming down his face. Strauss climbed onto Josh’s shoulder. “Josh! Listen to me! It’s okay! She’s happy now, in a better place. The only reason she is gone, is because there is someone even more beautiful, smart and crazy as her. We all go through things like this, but it’s just a small step in a larger staircase.” said Strauss.

Josh stopped crying, but he still looked sad. “I never went out and ventured into the real world after her death. I never did anything after. I’ve spent a portion of my life doing nothing but making toys.” said Josh. “No. You haven’t just made toys. You’ve made life. She’s only gone because there are larger things in store for you. Look at what you have done. You have made something more precious than love. You’ve made life. We wouldn’t be here without you, dad.”

End of Chapter Sixty-Nine

Author’s Log:

More good feels for you guys!

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment and spread the jam that is Shelves all over the forum!

---
A story.
#972 Posted: 21:40:37 10/09/2014
"You made life" in chapter sixty-nine.

*facepalm*
---
#973 Posted: 21:41:10 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Teehee smilie
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#974 Posted: 00:15:31 11/09/2014
pervs.
#975 Posted: 01:31:12 11/09/2014
You did the chapter about love in chapter 69.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#976 Posted: 10:42:01 11/09/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
all hail the magic strauss conch! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!

[User Posted Image]

and behold, the second piece of fan art for the story!

HHAHAHA FAN ART!?
Just edited work, wow.
#977 Posted: 00:31:25 12/09/2014
#bodil69
---
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#978 Posted: 04:12:56 12/09/2014
Quote: L-NightBomb
#bodil69

Nonono #BodilFOURTREE

On topic: SHELVES WILL BE #1!!!!!!!
---
ded
#979 Posted: 12:26:42 12/09/2014
Uttster a gonna be happy, new reader!
#980 Posted: 12:28:56 12/09/2014
Quote: SackBoy01
Quote: L-NightBomb
#bodil69

Nonono #BodilFOURTREE

On topic: SHELVES WILL BE #1!!!!!!!

#Boatdilfourtree
---
#981 Posted: 19:34:48 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ermagerd! Er ner rerder!

Welcome to Shelves! I will collect your entry fee now.
---
A story.
#982 Posted: 19:56:26 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seventy:
Death-Match!

Two days had gone by. The newbies weren’t really new anymore, and had made themselves at home. Strauss had started teaching Skylanders who were interested in technology and the all shebang with it, while Torch and Shard had been prepping for their first fight in the arena. Snow, Thomas, Brutus and Countdown had become the average citizen of House Josh, and Zap had received prosthetic legs. Shard and Torch were with Ion and Erebus, near the arena in the basement. “So, you guys think you’re ready?” asked Erebus. “Yeah. We’ve trained a lot, and Ed talked to us about what we’re up against.” said Torch. He was excited for the match. “Yeah, but you aren’t just facing Chompies and Greebles. You’ve proved to us that you can fight, so you skip beginner matches, and have been placed in the intermediate rounds.” said Ion. “That’s Drow, Brutes and Cyclopes, right?” asked Shard. “Yep. And if you beat all the waves there, you are automatically placed in the Fighters Guild. There, you’ll take up the previous enemies, and are allowed to fight any bosses you’d like.” said Hive, who was preparing the fight. Josh came down the stairs, holding a box filled with Drow warriors, along with some Brutes and Cyclopes. “I didn’t bother wasting time making Chompies. Let the fight begin!” he yelled happily.

Torch and Shard stood in the arena, which was built like a city, but it was given an abandoned look. “When I press the button, the enemies will come to life, and the fight begins!” yelled Ion happily. He stared dramatically at the button, and slowly lowered his fist. ‘ERRRNT!’ The Drow soldiers came to life, and sprung forward Torch and Shard. “This is gonna be fun.” said Shard, with a crazy smile on his face. He did a flip over a Drow, and the razorblade on his back sliced it in half. Torch was flying in the air, breathing fire on numerous Drow. Shard looked like he would half to do something crazy in order to impress the audience. He took the blade out of it’s slot in his back. And threw it at an angle. “Smer gerve!” yelled one of the Drow. They aren’t programmed with the ability of speaking, so they make random noises. The blade sliced through it, and bounced off a wall, cutting another.

The duo had taken another five minutes to wipe out the rest, and it looked like an even fight. “Whoa! We didn’t expect two newcomers to take them out that quick!” yelled Ion. The crowd cheered. “Round two!” yelled Hive. A swarm of Cyclopes and Brutes ran out, but it was no match against Shard and Torch. They went through them in a whopping ten minutes. “Okay. I’m getting a little scared. These two guys successfully took out nearly fifty men in less than ten minutes. That’s better than me.” said Ion, doing a bad job at covering the microphone. The bell rang, but nothing happened. “What?” asked Ion. “I don’t know. We had a set of Arbor Eaters and Shadow Dukes ready. I don’t know what happened.” said Hive. As it turns out, Torch and Shard released them early, and wiped them out. Torch flew up to the announcer stand. “We got them already.” he said. Shard climbed up. “What’s next?” he asked.

There was nothing left for Shard and Torch to fight, so the crowd demanded a match against some of the strongest competitors. A Swarm (Beezerker), a Stump Smash (Pound), and a Stealth Elf (Dagger) were thrown into the arena to face the duo. “GO!” yelled Ion. He was afraid of the duo winning, that would make them the strongest non-staff member of the guild. “I’ll take big guy, you burn the Stumpy.” said Shard, who threw a bunch of small blades at Beezerker. It tried to deflect them, but they cut through him. “NO! HOW COULD YOU?!” yelled Pound. He smashed his way to the duo, but Torch came over, and attacked him with his claws, and then huffed a ball of fire. Dagger looked scared, and surrendered. “Anyone else want to go up against them?” asked Ion worriedly. The remaining guild members all shook their heads. “Well, it looks like we have two new champions!” said Ion. He didn’t want to challenge the two.

Wherever Flade is...

Flade sat in a chair, holding a chip. He was next to an orc, which was Frostbite. “Well, Shadow’s been captured, and we just sent in Mech and Firecracker.” said Frostbite. “Great.” said Flade. “Uh, what’s that?” asked Frostbite. “Just a chip. Of Mars. I had Titan kill him, and the group their threw it out, leaving Jaoke to grab it and send it here.” replied Flade. He smashed the chip. “We don’t need him in my future plans.” He got up, and looked at a piece of paper. “What’s your new plan?” asked Frostbite. “I’m going to make an army. But not an army of Skylanders. An army of Drow warriors, and have special coding in them. I’ll send them to where my former mentee Stink Bomb lived, and they’ll be able to take out the area.”

End of Chapter Seventy

Author’s Log:

So Flade is going to make an army of Drow, and Stink Bomb was his mentee. What does Flade want with the Highlands, then?
Thanks for reading, and if you kindly would, comment!

---
A story.
#983 Posted: 20:09:11 12/09/2014
Whoa, what a twist!

Are you gonna bring Stink back soon?
---
#984 Posted: 20:11:37 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I doubt I ever will.

If there is a time, much far into the future. I like having Flade around, as he's only just starting development in the story. A lot will change by Chapter 100.
---
A story.
#985 Posted: 20:16:00 12/09/2014
I doubt I ever will.

If there is a time, much far into the future. I like having Flade around, as he's only just starting development in the story. A lot will change by Chapter 100.

It'd be cool if you brought him back, even if not as a villain. Maybe he could team up with the protagonists to take out Flade.
---
#986 Posted: 20:33:25 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I've used that bit already, with Shard. I don't want to use it again, as I don't like to recycle themes that much.
---
A story.
#987 Posted: 20:55:42 12/09/2014
I've used that bit already, with Shard. I don't want to use it again, as I don't like to recycle themes that much.

Well, maybe he could be somewhere in between... Not necessarily evil anymore, but not on the protagonists' side either.
---
#988 Posted: 20:58:48 12/09/2014
Flade should revive Stink, but make more powerful!
#989 Posted: 23:08:58 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I've been arguing with myself about the Stink Bomb thing for the past couple hours. I'm not sure I'll add Stink in anytime soon, but I have some stuff stored just in case.
---
A story.
#990 Posted: 23:15:29 12/09/2014
I've been arguing with myself about the Stink Bomb thing for the past couple hours. I'm not sure I'll add Stink in anytime soon, but I have some stuff stored just in case.

Cool!
---
#991 Posted: 17:31:48 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm honestly not surprised by the lack of feedback. The forums have been slow for a couple of days, so I'm going to take the day off! New chapter Monday for sure, but there could be one tomorrow.
---
A story.
#992 Posted: 18:10:07 13/09/2014
I wouldn't be surprised if there were suddenly thirty pages on this topic when I got back...

I'm gonna have 800 subscriptions when I get back... T_T
---
#993 Posted: 18:20:17 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Nah, more like twenty or so. The school year is really starting to kick in for everyone.

EDIT:

Bomb Squad #1 was posted in the other topic! Enjoy!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:18 13/09/2014 by uttster13
#994 Posted: 22:07:30 13/09/2014
Yay Bomb Squad!
#995 Posted: 23:07:54 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
We are getting near the 21st page! Hopefully we can get some more comments from other people, as it's just bothering me. New chapter...tomorrow?
---
A story.
#996 Posted: 23:08:16 13/09/2014
Sounds good.
---
#997 Posted: 23:10:35 13/09/2014
I wonder who will get the page

BTW I'll be starting a new TTL story soon! Its all planned out now!
#998 Posted: 23:12:27 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Cool beans! Hopefully it can be considered a great one, not a ZapNorris-like throwaway. smilie
---
A story.
#999 Posted: 23:13:35 13/09/2014
Looking forward to it Epic.
---
#1000 Posted: 23:14:52 13/09/2014
PAGE 21!!!!!
---
First | Previous | Page 20 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me