Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 20 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#951 Posted: 03:46:18 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"You're welcome." Firefly replied.

"Anytime, young dragon. You just worry about staying calm for now." Mr. Silverdash said. "Now, Firefly, can you sense the others? If we can locate them, we can find them and reunite faster. This fog will make it hard to search, so it would be helpful if you could sense them." He said. Firefly sighed and lowered her head.

"Well, I guess I could try, but I can't control my powers. My ability to feel and sense emotions comes and goes. It kinda depends on what goes on around me. Even if I could sense them, I need an emotion to focus on. I can't just know where they are." She muttered.

"Perhaps, but I have faith in your abilities. Besides, the others are not without feelings. Just because they may not be currently overwhelmed with emotion, it does not mean they feel nothing. There are feelings to sense for, you just need to tap into your ability to find them. Calm yourself and focus. Believe in yourself." He assured her. Firefly nodded. She then closed her eyes and tried to focus on the others. It took a moment, but she seemed to be successful.

"Wait a minute, I think I sense something. I feel fear emanating from someone. I can't quite make out who or why, but I do have a general direction." She said, opening her eyes. Firefly then took a couple steps forward. "It's this way. If we keep going, we'll find the source. But there's no telling what we'll find when we get there."
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#952 Posted: 04:08:26 25/10/2013
Icestorm came up next to firefly and smiled. "I knew you could do it firefly." He said with a smile. "This is the first step to be able to control your powers. Now all I have to do is control my Aura Form so I won't harm myself or others." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#953 Posted: 05:00:26 25/10/2013
"My sister has latent mental powers." Aretis said, sounding kind of exhausted. "But this tunnel should lead us to everyone else, right?" Aretis blinked, feeling a little light headed. The attack seemed to do it's trick and buy everyone enough time to escape the onslaught.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#954 Posted: 15:44:27 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Thanks, Icestorm." Firefly smiled. "And I'm sure you can control your Aura Form."

"Yes, Aretis. We're getting closer. Firefly, can you lead us the rest of the way? If we follow your senses, then we'll surely find others." Mr. Silverdash said.

"Yeah, but it's fear I sense, and I have no idea who's feeling that emotion, or why. If they're scared, it's likely for a reason. Anything could be up ahead, so we better be prepared to face whatever danger there may be."

"Well, I am prepared to defend and protect. It is my duty as vice principal. So lead the way, Firefly." He said. She nodded.

"Alright, then. Follow me, guys, and stay alert." She said. Then Firefly began walking forwards, following the fear she was sensing.
---
#955 Posted: 16:34:00 25/10/2013
Icestorm followed quickly behind the others with a slight limp in his steps due to him redirecting his built up aura energy to his claws and horns.
---
SC
#956 Posted: 23:35:11 25/10/2013
Aretis eyed behind him still. Whatever was left would probably have recovered from the light blast now. He waited for them to show up again, charging up his paws to see if quick blasts of light magic would do anything. Aretis waited, but in the back of his mind wondered Fear.....
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#957 Posted: 23:46:46 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly hurried along, but would stop momentarily to glance back and make sure that the guys were keeping up. She could still sense the fear of someone.
"Come on, we're getting closer. I feel the emotion getting stronger. I think it's coming from more than one dragon. It could be the others." She said.
"Then we must hurry. We have to help them." Mr. Silverdash insisted.
---
#958 Posted: 00:28:48 26/10/2013
Icestorm was hurrying along trying his best to keep up with the others.
---
SC
#959 Posted: 15:47:48 26/10/2013
From more than one? Others! Kiari, please, hold on! I'll be there soon! Aretis thought. Suddenly from the tunnel something screamed. The spectres were back. They were swiftly approaching the party at an alarming rate! Aretis held up a paw up, shooting a beam of light at one of the spectres.
---
#960 Posted: 18:28:41 26/10/2013
"I can't use any of my elements while I'm redirecting my excess energy! But I can fight hand to hand!" Icestorm said as he charged one of the spectres and bashed into a few others with his head on charge.
---
SC
#961 Posted: 23:34:43 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Perhaps I can slow them down." Mr. Silverdash snarled. He then fired a beam of ice, and began creating a barrier between them and the spectres. However, he was still in the process of creating the wall of ice, and the spectres were flying over it. Firefly gasped, watching them. It would take her a moment to try to tap into her power, and she wasn't sure if she could do anything to stop the spectres.

Then suddenly, a shadow passed overhead as a dragon arrived on the scene. The spectres were blown back by a strong gust of wind, and were pushed down behind the wall of ice that was forming. Firefly looked up at the sky to see who had come to help them.

"Mrs. Airazor!" She cried out, happy to see the flight teacher.
---
#962 Posted: 23:54:11 26/10/2013
Icestorm bit one of the spectres right in the arm and taused it around.
---
SC
#963 Posted: 14:37:21 28/10/2013
Aretis kept shooting beams of light, holding the spectres at bay with short, fast beams he could go for quite awhile without wasting too much of his energy. But there were so many of them, despite the winds and the attacks. He hoped the ice wall would be complete soon! And even then it might not hold them off.
---
#964 Posted: 15:19:34 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet suddenly found herself in a wide open area, with dead, dirt-covered hills that stretched as far as the eye could see. She looked to the horizon, seeing lifeless trees that stood in front of a great wall that stretched across the land to protect what was behind it. Behind the wall was an enormous castle that was built into a tall mountain. Scarlet knew this place very well.

"No...." She whispered as she took a step back.

"Yes." A deep voice chuckled. "Isn't it magnificent? The land, this castle, filled with so many treasures, and so many loyal soldiers. King Hielfire had it made, didn't he? At least, until I came along, that is." He chuckled darkly.

"Nitro Darkflame." Scarlet hissed as she turned around to face him, only to see that he was nowhere to be found. "Where are you? Show yourself!" She growled. The voice laughed, which echoed all around her.

"I have no real reason to confront you personally, my dear. Besides, I have important matters to attend to. It's hard being a king, you know. Actually, it's rather easy when you kill the old one and take everything that he ever owned."

"What do you want from me? You already took my father from me and sealed away his soul so that you could have all his power and glory. I have nothing left to give, so just leave me alone!"

"Relax, Scarlet. I don't want anything from you." He said. Then he chuckled. "Actually, I totally do, I want your life, your soul, and, oh yes, your new school. Someone's been a busy little bee. Recruiting an army of corrupted students, are we? Was your plan to send them to their death? You know you can't defeat me with hatchlings. I'm starting to think that you want your father's soul to be trapped forever."

"What I do with my time is my buisness. An army may not be enough to stop you, but it's a start. All I really need is one chance, one lucky strike, to break that gem and free his soul. Then everything you own will be free, and I will claim what is rightfully mine." She snarled determinedly. Nitro laughed hysterically.

"You really think you can get that lucky? Scarlet, you're weak. You can't lay a claw on me. What, were the students supposed to be some lame distraction? And then you go for the gem? Scarlet, I have the gem with me, close to my heart. There's no way you, or anyone else, is getting it. So you can just kiss your father's soul and his treasures goodbye, because all you'll get from me is a pile of bones, your bones, that is!" He laughed.

"I will find a way to defeat you and free his soul, Nitro, one way or another! I will not rest until I take back what is rightfully mine! I don't care whose lives I have to kill or enslave to do it either! You will be slain if it is the last thing I do!"

"Oh, it will be the last thing, if you challenge me, my dear. I will kill you so fast, you won't even have time to scream or beg for mercy. I will say this to you as a warning, give up. Stop with this ridiculous plan of your's and don't try to fight me. Unless you have a death wish." He warned in a deadly serious tone of voice. Then he chuckled. "On another note, though, just wanted to make sure you knew that you're not actually here. This whole place is just an illusion I created. Oh, and another fun fact, I may or may not have something to do with all those ghosties running around your school and whatnot. Yeah, I know where you are, and can actually see you from my castle, thanks to one of your father's treasures. I can also destroy your entire school without even lifting a paw, and it's not even dinner time yet. This is fair warning, Scarlet. Don't mess with me. I have many terrible ways of killing you and ruining everything around you." He said, menacingly. "Have a nice day now." He added cheerfully, and then Nitro chuckled. Then suddenly, the illusion was gone, and Scarlet found herself back in her office.
---
#965 Posted: 20:02:49 28/10/2013
Icestorm was beginning to lose his grip on his excess power. "GAH!!! M-my power!!!! I-I can't hold it much longer!!" He yelled out in pain.
---
SC
#966 Posted: 04:34:06 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Then suddenly, the spectres seemed to disappear, as if they were never really there. The eerie green mist was gone as well, and the school grounds appeared nearly as normal as they had been earlier that day. Everything just seemed to vanish all at once, like someone turned off a switch that deactivated everything. The sudden change left the dragons standing around in confusion.

"Is it over? Did we win?" Fyra asked the other teachers as they looked all around them.

"I believe so, though it is hard to tell for sure. Er, Phobius, find Coal and the other teachers. Tell them what happened and see if they think it's safe to bring the students back to the school. Fyra, you go look for Skye and see if she has found any trace of Mr. Silverdash or wandering students. I will investigate the school grounds and see if there are traces of any clues to this mystery." Branch said. The others nodded and flew off.

Mrs. Airazor breathed a sigh of relief and landed beside Mr. Silverdash and the others. "I believe the worst is over, for now. We can relax for the moment."

"I do not agree, Skye." Comet replied. "I believe the worst has yet to come, and this is only the beginning. Whatever happened, someone was trying to scare us or send us a warning for what is yet to come. We must prepare ourselves for future disaster. The school needs to be shut down, and the students sent home, or anywhere that is safe. The teachers can protect those that have nowhere to go or no one to turn to. But this is simply the calm before the storm."

"There's just so many things that I don't understand, though." Firefly spoke up. "Why is the school under attack in the first place? What would anyone possibly gain from terrorizing a bunch of students? Why has so much evil shown up all at once? What is their goal? Why go through all this trouble? Are they working together, or are they rivals? None of this makes sense and nothing is adding up. Okay, so maybe somebody wants that gem thing that Aretis has, but that doesn't explain everything. It's only the tip of the iceberg. Whatever's happening, we need to work together to put a stop to it. If the worst has yet to come, then maybe closing the school is a bad idea. Maybe instead, we should keep it running, and prepare all the students for what might happen. As the saying goes, there's strength in numbers." She said, throwing in her two cents worth.

Scarlet looked out the window from her office, gazing out at the school grounds. She saw that mostly everything was back to normal now, aside from everyone standing around outside in confusion. It seemed as though that the chaos that ensued was over for now. Perhaps Nitro Darkflame really was behind everything this whole time. Maybe he was just messing with her. Maybe he wanted to scare her, force her into submission, or perhaps welcome any attempt at a challenge. Whatever his motive, he wasn't done here. Not by a long shot. Scarlet's plans were surely foiled by his mere presence. What hope did she really have to stop him? Was this all really just a lost cause from the start? If Scarlet had any hope of salvaging any chance that her plan could succeed, then she would need to think fast and come up with a way to fix this mess. Perhaps instead of using corruption, she could actually get the school on her side somehow. Everyone would already be well aware of evil's presence, so she would have to be extremely careful now.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#967 Posted: 07:11:12 29/10/2013
In the confusion of both parties he had taken to the darkness like a moth to light, watching from afar and lurking in the dark as he watched the chase or rather brawl commence, the spirits themselves were starting to vanish or get weaker by every second which was a good sign as he had become quite bored and irritated and through he could of stopped the outbreak he had no intention of exhausting himself and exposing himself to the world just yet...now that the case was wrapped up he could go back to his experiments and use the soul gems as fuel for a pet project.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:12:24 29/10/2013 by Jackson117
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#968 Posted: 07:53:11 29/10/2013
Blue was moving the shield faster then normally he wanted to show who is the king of this game. He planed to take the bubble shield so close to wall, that when he made it go of Rodu would hit his head to the wall for sure.

Before Blue could do this, Red noticed that the mist was already gone. " Hey look there is Mrs. Airazor, Mr. Silverdash and many others"

Blue turned and saw them too " well maybe it is better that some one keeps my work going here hehe" He thought meaning Rodu, then he made the bubble shield go where the others was and made it go off

Red seemed bit confused when he saw that the two of those other dragons where Aretis and Firefly. He first planed to go to talk with them, and took steps on their way, but then he remembered what Aretis had said before "i can not trust you". While Red remembered this he put his friendly smile away. Then he walked before Aretis making a very mean look on him " Sorry almost forgot that you can not trust me, you poor little thing". Then he turned away and went to talk with Mr. Silverdash " Can i ask, do you know anything more about this then we do?" Red then asked with his normal voice.

Blue almost looked shocked when he saw how Red did do with Aretis " Well my brother, maybe we are not so different after all heh" he though and turned his head Mr. Silverdash fro the answer to Reds question.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#969 Posted: 18:10:02 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm afraid not, young dragon." Mr. Silverdash sighed. "There are so many questions left unanswered that I'm not even sure where to begin, and--" He was then interrupted by an arriving dragon.

"Mr. Silverdash! Skye! Thank goodness I found you all." Fyra said as she landed and walked over to them. "Branch, Phobius, and I were holding down the fort, when suddenly, there was nothing left to fight. I assumed us to be victorious, but Mr. Leafstorm isn't so sure. He decided to investigate the grounds for clues. Phobius went to find Coal and the others. They may be coming back. I was sent to find you all. Is everyone okay?"

"We're fine, Fyra. Although, we may not be for long. I fear that the worst has yet to come. We mustn't bring the students back. It isn't safe here. It may not be for some time. I'm even considering closing down the school. We simply can't put any more lives at risk." He said.

Back inside the school, Scarlet changed her appearance and disguised herself as the new principal of the school, Golda Soulwing. She took a deep breath as she stepped out of her office and began the long, slow walk towards the main entrance of the school. Scarlet was heading outside to explain the situation, or try to. She had no idea what she was going to do or say, and was in no hurry to meet up with the others. But she had to try something. She had to regain control of the school and try to move forward with her plan.
---
#970 Posted: 19:07:48 29/10/2013
Suddenly Icestorm's claws and horns began to glow blue as he was beginning to feel the fatigue from holding his excess power for so long. "Gah!" Icestorm's legs began to shake. "M-mr. S-Silverdash..........."He said calmly but worried about himself and the others. "My excess power needs to be released right now. I'm afraid I can no longer hold it in my claws and horns." He said with a calm but shaky voice.
---
SC
#971 Posted: 19:24:40 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"But wouldn't your power kind of go away after the threat is gone?" Firefly asked, a little confused, as there was no reason to use the Aura Form now. Mr. Silverdash's attention was directed away from his current conversation. He noticed Icestorm having trouble.

"Er, yes, I see. What you need to do is release it and focus it on one target, so that you do not harm yourself or others." He said. Comet then looked around, and noticed that the ice wall he had been creating was still standing. "There, Icestorm. Focus your power on taking out that ice wall. Oh, Fyra, could you also stand by and melt any ice that may be a problem?"

"Of course." Mrs. Lavapool nodded. "Come with me, young dragon. Let's go destroy some ice." She said to Icestorm.
---
#972 Posted: 21:07:07 29/10/2013
"Ye-yes but I held back my aura form and redirected th-the excess energy t-to my claws and ho-horns." Icestorm said trying very hard to hold his energy in. He then shakly turned to the ice wall. "Stand back! I don't know what will happen because I've never redirected my aura form before. M-mr. Silverdash c-can you make a ice wall to pr-protect the others?" He said grinning his teeth.
---
SC
#973 Posted: 21:26:47 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Leave defense to me. I've got something better than ice." Mr. Leafstorm said as he walked up to the group. Then he reared up and slammed his front paws down on the ground, causing a wall of rock to rise up from the ground.

"Nice to see you decided to join the party, Branch." Fyra smiled.

"Yes, nice to see you." Comet said casually. "Now, Icestorm, focus your energy on the wall of ice. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. We can defend ourselves, if necessary. You just worry about letting go of that excess power."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#974 Posted: 22:03:49 29/10/2013
A silvery image of Alzandor appears beside the group and shakes his head.

"You are all fools if you think this is over. With my soul shattered and scattered this will continue. In fact no dragon save myself can stop it. Your friend by doing what he did only made it far worse. I warned you about the dangers of the mist and the darkness but you didn't listen. Tears fall down his glowing forms face. Now like before, all of this place shall suffer and with it the rest of the world. If you had listened I could have protected you all. There is still time to find my missing pieces of my soul and join them together but it will be much harder and the evil will be much, much worse. I will aid you as much as I can but with my soul shattered it will be limited," he says as he gazes at the sky.

The sky grows darker as he speaks and green lightning flashes in the sky. The silvery image of Alzandor turns to others with his teary eyes and waves before turning to stone. Even as he turns to stone however the tears continue to fall down his face. Slowly the stone form of Alzandor crumbles into dust before them.
#975 Posted: 00:04:00 30/10/2013
Icestorm then turned to the ice wall and as if it were a blur Icestorm smashed the ice wall creating a large hole. He then flew up and his body began to glow bright blue and he dove down smashing the wall to nothing and creating small flakes of ice that made where Icestorm hit very hard to see. After the ice crystals disappeared Icestorm was in a small crador with bits and parts of his body covered in light ice crystals and unconscious.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:11 30/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#976 Posted: 00:35:30 30/10/2013
Aretis finally witnessed Alzandor, growling menacingly. "So here is this poor excuse of a creature, the one that hurt my sister. Tch, if you think I'm going to help you, wretched soul, you'll get no sympathy from me. Oh, I'll find your soul all right. I'm going to make sure it stays where it belongs. In hell." Aretis roared at what was once Alzandor but now was dust. In his rage, he clumped the dust together into a solid stone again and then shot a searing hot beam of light at it, melting and disintegrating the stone until there was nothing left. Aretis looked back at everyone, trying to calm his hate.

Kiari had just woken up, unaware of her surroundings. Her eyes were still tightly shut as if she was in some sort of bad dream. She whimpered quietly as her arms twitched and moved. Kiari kept trying to open her eyes, but to no avail as they were tightly shut. "H-Help." She weakly squeaked. Aretis... She said mentally, instantly making connection with her big brother.

"Kiari? Kiari! How are you?" Aretis's eyes widened as the anger vanished almost instantly on his face. It was quite baffling to those not in on the mental, private conversation. Aretis, help. I'm trapped!

"Where"?

I....I don't know. I'm in some sort of dream land....or trance. Get me out of here! This isn't the school!

Then, silence.
---
#977 Posted: 01:56:57 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
It wasn't long before Phobius had returned with the remaining teachers and the rest of the students. Although they had missed most of the excitement, they had arrived in time just to see Alzandor's statue crumble into dust. Now everyone gathered around their vice principal for further instruction.

Mr. Silverdash glared at Alzandor when he appeared, and continued to do so until he crumbled into dust. He scoffed and then turned to face the others. "We will not be listening to his nonsense any longer. That pathetic excuse for a dragon has no business being here, and we will not permit him to terrorize the school and disrupt us from our job as instructors. I have had enough of evil being on campus, and I will put a stop to it." He said sternly. The teachers nodded in agreement, all wanting their school to be evil-free.

"It is rude to hold a school meeting without the principal of the school." Scarlet said as she approached the group, disguised as Mrs. Soulwing. Comet snarled and walked up to her.

"And where exactly have you been all this time, Mrs. Soulwing? While evil sets foot on our campus and terrorizes the students, you are nowhere to be found. At least the teachers and I tried to keep the young dragons safe. What have you been doing?"

"Save your accusations for another time, Mr. Silverdash. I was attending to important business matters. I'll have you know that while I was otherwise preoccupied, I was dealing with the source behind all of our problems. So before you go pointing any paws at someone, you might want to get your facts straight. I have absolutely nothing to do with the spectres, mist, and whatever else that happened to appear recently. In fact, I want all this chaos to cease as badly as you do. That's why I'm here now, to ensure that this nonsense does not ensue any further."

"And I'm just supposed to believe that?" He asked. Meanwhile, Firefly stood right next to him, hanging on their every word, but otherwise going unnoticed. Her Empathic abilities took effect moments upon Scarlet approaching the group. She could sense what Scarlet was feeling. Fear radiated off of the fake principal in waves. This surprised and confused the young Empath dragon. Why was Scarlet afraid? And what would she have to fear?

"Think what you will, Comet, I can not force thoughts and feelings. However, I am here to help. I have information about the one behind all of this. He is a powerful fellow, and.... I can't stop him alone." Her voice softened as her gaze lowered to the ground. Firefly sensed a hint of... Sadness? She grew ever more confused by this. "You have to understand, this dragon is very dangerous. If he is terrorizing the school, then our lives are all at risk. He must be stopped, but like I said, I am not powerful enough to face him alone. Defeating him is the only way to restore things to the way they once were. If you want your precious school saved, then you have to trust me." Scarlet said softly as she looked back at Comet's eyes.

Firefly just stared at the principal in shock. She was sensing fear and sadness from her, but why? What dragon was she talking about, and was he really behind everything? Was it Alzandor, or someone new? Was this dragon the reason for her emotions? Just how powerful is this dragon and what does he want with the school? What all isn't the principal saying?
---
#978 Posted: 02:22:04 30/10/2013
Icestorm began to come to he got up and shook himself off. He shakily climbed out of the crador. He then saw Mrs. Soulwing. She had the very same kind of aura he saw the hours before but it seemed sadden. "M-mr. Silverd-dash. H-her aura is the same a-aura I saw before. She has the dark aura." He said pointing a shaky paw at Scarlet. Icestorm quickly hid behind Mr. Silverdash.
---
SC
#979 Posted: 03:08:55 30/10/2013
Aretis wasn't taken in. He also wasn't the type to sit around and let things happen. His anger returned to him in an instant like a match catching flame. This was a fight for his survival now. Aretis wouldn't back away. "Firefly, if things get.....bad, take my sister and leave....please. I wish I knew you longer, friend." He whispered into Firefly's ear. Aretis then channeled his energy, shoving past the teachers and leapt into the air, shooting two light blasts at Golda Soulwing as he fell down. He touched, growling menacingly.
---
#980 Posted: 03:30:34 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Aretis, what are you--" Firefly started to ask. Then she saw him attack the principal. Scarlet simply teleported to safety, putting a good few feet between her and the others now. She no longer seemed to care if her true self was revealed.

"Foolish child!" She hissed at Aretis. "Fighting me is a waste of time! There is evil about, and I am the LEAST of your problems!" Scarlet growled. She simply couldn't believe they were attacking her now of all times. There were far worse things after them than herself. "Of all the things that threaten your school, you choose to attack ME?! You can say I have a dark aura and attack me all you like, but it will solve nothing! You will still have problems, and evil will still be after you! This is only the beginning of what is yet to come, and if you all want to save your puny little lives, then you will direct your energy on more important matters! Do you despise me so much that you would rather waste your energy fighting me, instead of stopping everything else around you? Are you so blind that you don't even see all the dangers that lie in wait to destroy you? There are so many threats here that being hasty will only lead to your demise!"
---
#981 Posted: 03:52:39 30/10/2013
"I don't care, Scarlet Hielfire!" Aretis roared back, shouting her true name. "You, you're with Blackest Day. I'll never forgive them for what they've done to me and my family. And you're just the type of dragon that would backstab me if I let you live here." Aretis's paws started to stream light out of his own will, his rage overflowing. "Who knows, you could've even planned this attack! This the perfect moment to either massacre or enslave the teachers with whatever dark traps you've planted and without their leaders, the students would fall like leaves before you. But that's beside the point. Because now, you've crossed the line. My sister's conscious is trapped and I can't contact her anymore. You've taken away the thing I cherish most in this world." His body began to shudder. "M-My body will not stay SILENT!" He shot toward Scarlet. Aretis knew he lacked physicality, but affronted the attack anyway, counting on the fact that Scarlet wouldn't know he lacked the physical strength to actually damage her through regular attacks. His mind was sharp though, and the slightest particles of light would vibrate and distort right where Scarlet would teleport. Aretis could use this to his advantage and read where Scarlet would appear next, should she teleport away from this attack.
---
#982 Posted: 04:03:09 30/10/2013
Icestorm acted quickly. He charged into Aretis knocking him away from Scarlet. "Aretis! Stop! She may be evil but she's telling the truth! I can see it in her aura!" Icestorm was afraid but he wouldn't let revenge take over.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:07:41 30/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#983 Posted: 04:07:57 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet growled in frustration. She didn't have time for such nonsense. She teleported away again, going even further away from the rest of the group, and even the school. As she reappeared, Scarlet actually revealed her true form. There was no point in hiding now. They all knew the truth. Scarlet knew she should have escaped while she still had the chance, yet she almost couldn't bring herself to turn and run. She came to this school on a mission, and to leave with her plans unfinished would be to leave in failure. Alone, she was helpless against Nitro Darkflame, and her father's soul would remain sealed. As much as she hated it, she needed their help.

"I have nothing to do with anything! I am not with Blackest Day, and I did not plan this freak show! Stupid mist with useless ghosts that, if anything, interfere with my plan and ruin everything! My plan was simple! I only wanted you all to be corrupted slaves, not dead! I didn't want anyone dead! A dead dragon is a useless one! A dragon that is powerless and can't fight is useless! I need vast numbers and I need power! Anything that does not benefit that means absolutely nothing to me! You have no idea or understanding of what my true plan is! You're not the only one fighting for someone, you little runt!" She growled in anger.

If one looked close enough, you could actually see a tear drop form in the corner of her eye. Firefly not only noticed this but felt Scarlet's pain. Evil she was, but she was also honest. She was scared of something, and saddened by something else. If anything, she came here to fix a problem, even if it was by selfish and evil means.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:48 30/10/2013 by Cynder09
#984 Posted: 04:16:09 30/10/2013
Icestorm turned to Scarlet. "You're wrong. A dragon that is powerless has his friends and family. A dragon's friends and family are the greatest power any dragon can have."
---
SC
#985 Posted: 04:20:57 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"You don't understand. I need power, or warriors, or something!" She roared, tears welling up in her eyes. "Friends and family won't help me now! That's not what I need! I came to this school for one reason, and one reason only, and I am not leaving until I get what I'm after." She snarled determinedly.
---
#986 Posted: 04:34:22 30/10/2013
"I can see it in your aura. You've lost someone very dear to you haven't you?" Icestorm said "I feel your pain for I have lost some thing dear to me as well." He turned to the others and Aretis. "She needs our help. Why won't you help another in need?" Icestorm asked.
---
SC
#987 Posted: 04:55:08 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly then walked over to Icestorm, and Mr. Silverdash's face was creased with worry for the young dragoness. "You're right, Icestorm. I actually do feel her pain. I felt it from the moment she walked up. I just wasn't sure what to make of it. The pain, the sadness, the fear. She surely has lost someone. Scarlet may be evil, but she is telling the truth, and as an Empath, I can feel her heart. She came here with good intentions, even though her actions say otherwise."

"Well, she is still evil. Why is her pain our problem? Why should we help her? She came here planning to corrupt us, or kill us, or whatever. She brought destruction, chaos, and other evil with her. All this bad stuff started happening from the moment she arrived. She probably even killed the old principal. In fact, Mr. Snakeeyes has gone missing. That's probably her fault, too. I don't care if she has feelings or not. We're not responsible for her or her problems." Phobius huffed.

The other teachers muttered and grumbled to each other, each having varying views and opinions on the matter. Even the students were discussing the situation. Some agreed with Phobius, others weren't so sure. No one really wanted to trust Scarlet.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#988 Posted: 09:19:50 30/10/2013
"Hahahaha" Blue laughed loudly. " This show has been great, thanks for that really. But now it is the time for facts, everything around here is just weak, if one freak can do this to the school when all the teachers are here, it is really pathetic. And after that some of you just talk about power of friendship and stuff, please open your eyes. The truth is that you will not have any chances against what is coming. So my hint is that you join to the real power now and stop your foolish talk." Blue then walked to Scarlet. "I guess that you know who i am right? And that is the reason why you called me here at first place? I am whit you, i am sure that my payment is not a problem?" After saying this Blue turned to others. " Red how is it, will you join to the powerful side or stay whit them? Even thought it even might be that some of the dragons around you will be wise enough to join too."

Red looked around him and did not know what to say he remembered very well the words by Aretis " I can not trust you", for all his life he had been waiting for a chance to fight against evil, and now when the time has come, the good side does not trust him! Red just shook his head looking very confused.

"Brother, i know how you could come even stronger with your fighting skills, there is a lot of power in side you that you have not used yet, join to this fight and i promise i will bring that power out of you" Blue said

"What is he talking about? Is that true? Will anyone trust me any more when my brother is at Scarlets side?" Red thoght, then he just hit the ground whit his tail while shouting "Damn it!"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#989 Posted: 12:31:15 30/10/2013
The Groundskeeper once again made his appearance, for once he was now in the light and exposed for all to see!. He was quite a big Dragon indeed but he was bipedal like a winged dinosaur, his aura or power leaked from his form and it was of something strange...like it didn't exist. "Evil? Not everything is black and white, there can be those who follow the light and be as sadist, impulsive and murderous as those who dwell in the dark, such titles allow you to break the realm into light and dark or categorize it...it's why aura dragons are more or less dying out"

His tail rose and slammed back onto the ground a few times and as he neared the group of students and teachers, with a smile and a face of mocking he was about to begin his verbal assault "There was one aura dragon whose aura was *good*, he tracked and killed those with *evil* aura's without question...but then he got carried away, he started to kill children and families with *evil* aura and he started to become a monster...and the best thing was till he was slain by revenge driven mobs his aura was still as *good* so explain how innocent blood was slain by one who by your logic is a good guy eh?"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:27:24 30/10/2013 by Jackson117
#990 Posted: 14:36:51 30/10/2013
Aretis blinked at the Groundskeeper as Scarlet was gone. He blinked. "I agree." Aretis blinked. "There is no such thing as "good" and "evil" in this world. Regardless, I fight to protect. You all know nothing of my pain, except Firefly whom I told. None of you should ever go through what I did." He sighed. "Fine. I'll fight Alzandor first. One way or another, I will protect what I have left."
---
#991 Posted: 17:35:53 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, this is all rather touching, but I haven't got time to waste with mindless chatter." Scarlet hissed, impatient. "I've got to get on with my mission, and I've got to do it soon." She said. She looked at Blue. "Yes, I've known who you are for some time, and I did call you here for that purpose. If you still wish to work for me, then so be it. If we both survive, you will be rewarded for your service." She told him.

Scarlet then turned her gaze to the others. "I do not deny who I am, since there is no longer a point in hiding. I do have an evil aura, and there is innocent blood on my paws. However, I would consider myself to be the lesser of the evils. After all, I came here with intent of killing another evil. He took the only thing I had that actually meant something to me, and for that, I can not allow him to live. However, I lack the power to deal with him alone. Thus, why I came here. A school holds vast numbers and great potential for power. I was hoping that this job would be quick and easy, but it has proved to be anything but that." She said. Scarlet then sighed.

"As far as corrupting the school goes, I will no longer waste my time and effort. There's no point in trying now. You all know I'm here and what my plan is, and you'd all sooner have me killed. However, if any of you wish to vanquish evil and protect your loved ones, then you may want to reconsider working for me. The one I'm after may very well put all your lives at stake, and if your lives are at risk anyway, then you mine as well defeat him. If you all survived, I could offer up a reward, if that means anything to you. Either way, if my enemy dies, I no longer have a reason for being here. Which would mean I would leave you all in peace, and your loved ones would be safe, at least from me anyway. The other evils, you would have to deal with yourselves. I don't expect anyone to actually trust me, but if you wish to fight evil, then I can direct you to the right place."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:20 30/10/2013 by Cynder09
#992 Posted: 19:03:33 30/10/2013
Quote: Cynder09
Firefly then walked over to Icestorm, and Mr. Silverdash's face was creased with worry for the young dragoness. "You're right, Icestorm. I actually do feel her pain. I felt it from the moment she walked up. I just wasn't sure what to make of it. The pain, the sadness, the fear. She surely has lost someone. Scarlet may be evil, but she is telling the truth, and as an Empath, I can feel her heart. She came here with good intentions, even though her actions say otherwise."

"Well, she is still evil. Why is her pain our problem? Why should we help her? She came here planning to corrupt us, or kill us, or whatever. She brought destruction, chaos, and other evil with her. All this bad stuff started happening from the moment she arrived. She probably even killed the old principal. In fact, Mr. Snakeeyes has gone missing. That's probably her fault, too. I don't care if she has feelings or not. We're not responsible for her or her problems." Phobius huffed.

The other teachers muttered and grumbled to each other, each having varying views and opinions on the matter. Even the students were discussing the situation. Some agreed with Phobius, others weren't so sure. No one really wanted to trust Scarlet.

"Even if she wanted to corrupt us she would have done so already same with killing us." Icestorm said to Phobius.

Quote: Jackson117
The Groundskeeper once again made his appearance, for once he was now in the light and exposed for all to see!. He was quite a big Dragon indeed but he was bipedal like a winged dinosaur, his aura or power leaked from his form and it was of something strange...like it didn't exist. "Evil? Not everything is black and white, there can be those who follow the light and be as sadist, impulsive and murderous as those who dwell in the dark, such titles allow you to break the realm into light and dark or categorize it...it's why aura dragons are more or less dying out"

His tail rose and slammed back onto the ground a few times and as he neared the group of students and teachers, with a smile and a face of mocking he was about to begin his verbal assault "There was one aura dragon whose aura was *good*, he tracked and killed those with *evil* aura's without question...but then he got carried away, he started to kill children and families with *evil* aura and he started to become a monster...and the best thing was till he was slain by revenge driven mobs his aura was still as *good* so explain how innocent blood was slain by one who by your logic is a good guy eh?"

Icestorm looked away from the groundskeeper sadden by his remarks about his species. "Yes it's true my species died off and I'm the last of my kind but there are more auras than light and dark. I can see a dragon's past based on the color of their aura." Icestorm explained with a slight sadden tone in his voice. "And it's true a dragon's aura can be as good as good can be but there are impuritys in their auras that give their past away." He said

Quote: Cynder09
"Well, this is all rather touching, but I haven't got time to waste with mindless chatter." Scarlet hissed, impatient. "I've got to get on with my mission, and I've got to do it soon." She said. She looked at Blue. "Yes, I've known who you are for some time, and I did call you here for that purpose. If you still wish to work for me, then so be it. If we both survive, you will be rewarded for your service." She told him.

Scarlet then turned her gaze to the others. "I do not deny who I am, since there is no longer a point in hiding. I do have an evil aura, and there is innocent blood on my paws. However, I would consider myself to be the lesser of the evils. After all, I came here with intent of killing another evil. He took the only thing I had that actually meant something to me, and for that, I can not allow him to live. However, I lack the power to deal with him alone. Thus, why I came here. A school holds vast numbers and great potential for power. I was hoping that this job would be quick and easy, but it has proved to be anything but that." She said. Scarlet then sighed.

"As far as corrupting the school goes, I will no longer waste my time and effort. There's no point in trying now. You all know I'm here and what my plan is, and you'd all sooner have me killed. However, if any of you wish to vanquish evil and protect your loved ones, then you may want to reconsider working for me. The one I'm after may very well put all your lives at stake, and if your lives are at risk anyway, then you mine as well defeat him. If you all survived, I could offer up a reward, if that means anything to you. Either way, if my enemy dies, I no longer have a reason for being here. Which would mean I would leave you all in peace, and your loved ones would be safe, at least from me anyway. The other evils, you would have to deal with yourselves. I don't expect anyone to actually trust me, but if you wish to fight evil, then I can direct you to the right place."

Icestorm walked next to Scarlet. "I'm doing this on my own actions and beliefs. I'm not corrupted and I choose to help Scarlet defeat the evil that is to come." Icestorm said. "If anyone with a heart is willing to help her please come forward and stand next to Scarlet and me." He said.
---
SC
#993 Posted: 20:10:08 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet looked at Icestorm. "After everything I've done, you're actually going to help me? My speeches must be better than I thought. Nevertheless, a handful of dragons is not enough. I need far more than that. My enemy waits for me in a castle, with a vast army of loyal warriors. Anyone coming with me must be willing to die, as this is likely a suicide mission. Still, I can't do this alone, and I only need one moment of luck, insanity, or strength to succeed in my goal." She said.

Firefly then walked over to Scarlet and faced her. "One moment? For what? What exactly is your goal? What all do you need to finish your so-called mission?" She asked, curiously. She wanted an honest answer. Scarlet sighed.

"My enemy is Nitro Darkflame. I've known him for most of my life, as he is my adopted older brother. However, he is nothing but a traitor. He likely would have inherited my father's kingdom anyway, but he got impatient. He killed my father and used the Ziel Gem to trap my father's soul."

"Ziel Gem?" Firefly asked in confusion. She had never heard of it before. Mr. Silverdash and the teachers seemed to know what that was, though, as their eyes widened and they muttered to each other.

"Yes. The Ziel Gem is an amethyst jewel that has the power to seal away one soul at a time. The wielder of this gem not only contains this soul, but they possess everything that soul owned in their lifetime. Therefore, my father's castle, his treasure, his land, his army, and even his powers all now belong to Nitro. Nitro was too powerful for me even before he got the gem, and would now be impossible for me to stop alone. So long as Nitro has that gem, I can do nothing to stop him. That is why I need help, and only one moment of luck. If I get my chance, I can break the gem and free my father's spirit. Then everything my father owned would be up for grabs, and the army would be free. I don't know how the soldiers will take to being free. They may attack everyone in the castle, choose sides, or simply flee altogether. I will likely die regardless of what happens. Still, I have to try. If nothing else, I have to free my father's soul, and the army that swore their loyalty to him."

"Why not just take the gem for yourself?" Phobius grumbled. "If what you're saying is true, then you could just use the Ziel Gem to gain all the power for yourself. That's how the gem works. The wielder has the power. So why would you want to break it? You wouldn't even need any help. Just steal the darn thing and seize the power for yourself. Then you'd no longer be our problem." He growled. The other teachers began to mutter and argue again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:14:35 30/10/2013 by Cynder09
#994 Posted: 21:32:03 30/10/2013
"It wasn't your speech that made me want to help you it was my own ideals that made me want to help." Icestorm said then turned to Mr. Starscream. "She won't Mr. Starscream. I can tell she only wants her father free and the army free. " Icestorm said with a very serious tone in his voice. "As I once said before everyone can change even ones that are dark can change." He looked at Scarlet and gave a small smile. "Even Mrs. Hielfire. Everyone has a destined path they will eventually follow."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:23 30/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#995 Posted: 21:46:15 30/10/2013
"I'm sure the reason she needs help is because Princess here would be crushed the second she dared to near the gem and not to mention soul orbs often are kept close to the user so you can bet Nikto is near at all times"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:07 30/10/2013 by Jackson117
#996 Posted: 22:08:14 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Evil doesn't change. It doesn't matter what her true plan is or what reason she has for being here, she is selfish and was going to use us for her own personal vendetta." Mr. Starscream huffed. "She said so herself that she intended to corrupt us or something. She admitted to being evil and admitted to killing innocents. Why should we believe that she has any good intentions? Evil beings don't care about anyone but themselves. Her problems aren't our problems. We shouldn't help her. She even said we'd be risking our lives and would probably die if we helped her. So why should we put ourselves at risk? Even if she did let power go to waste and free them, we'd probably all end up dead. This is a suicide mission, and I don't want any part of it. I'm not risking my life for an evil dragon, even if she is fighting evil. Heck, her father probably wasn't any better if she's related to him. He was probably just as evil. We're better off with him dead, and who's to say for sure that his spirit would just float away if we released it? It could come back to haunt us, much like that Alzandor fellow. Then we'd have one more evil being to worry about. Heck, Scarlet could even be working with this Nitro fellow. They could all be working together to wipe us out. The whole thing could just be one big trap." He growled.

All the teachers and students were muttering and arguing with each other. Everyone seemed to have their own views and opinions. The ones that sided with Mr. Starscream walked over and stood beside him. Part of the student body, as well as some of the teachers, agreed with what he was saying. It was clear that none of them trusted Scarlet.

"I'm afraid Phobius does have a point. We can't simply trust Scarlet and blindly follow her straight into danger. Even if she is telling the truth, we have to know for sure. We need proof. Even so, this Nitro fellow may not even care about us, and might ignore our school altogether. We shouldn't risk our lives for her problems if we can avoid trouble. We have our own problems to deal with." Coal said.

"I have studied the history of other dragons extensively, and I have heard terrible tales of King Hielfire." Branch began. "He was most certainly, without question, an evil dragon. However, he did abide by certain rules and had a certain way of doing things. He could in fact be reasoned with. After all, he was more so a tyrant or dictator, rather than a heartless killer. And if some other evil has his power, then that isn't good for anyone. What may seem like not our problem now, may very well grow to become a worldwide problem. This Nitro fellow may become power hungry and seek to destroy anything that gets in his way. One less evil dragon is always a good thing." Mr. Leafstorm said.

"I'm afraid that we can't help you, Scarlet." Mr. Silverdash said to her. "At least not without knowing more. It will take us time to find evidence and do research on everything you've told us. After we have discussed everything, I will make the decision on whether or not we help you, or if this is even our problem. I'm sorry, but we simply can't take any chances. I surely will not risk the lives of the students."

"I do not have time, Comet." Scarlet said with all seriousness. "Either you're with me or against me. There is no in between, there is no time to decide. I will wait no longer. Those who come, prepare to fight, and expect death and failure. Those who don't, have a nice life, or what's left of it. So either join me or get out of the way, because I am tired of discussing this." She said sternly. Scarlet then narrowed her gaze on the groundskeeper. "Normally, I would argue, except that would be senseless, and I haven't the time. With or without help, I'm sick of waiting."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:24 30/10/2013 by Cynder09
#997 Posted: 22:40:46 30/10/2013
Mr. Silverdash am I supposed to sit here and do nothing while evil takes over?" He asked in opposition. "I'm going with Scarlet and you can't stop me!" He said with a very clear and determined mind.
---
SC
#998 Posted: 00:26:44 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Young dragon, we can't say for sure whether or not Scarlet can even be trusted. I just don't feel right about following her to some evil castle to possibly die for her cause, when I know so little and don't even trust her. I would advise everyone to be cautious about who you trust and who you ally yourselves with. Evil has been know to be traitorous and deceitful. This could very well all be a lie, and she could lead you straight to a trap. I just fear for your safety." Mr. Silverdash explained worriedly.

Scarlet sighed and rolled her eyes. "Do whatever you want, you old coot. I don't care. I'm tired of waiting and I've heard enough of your suspicions. If you rather waste your time with research and whatnot, go right ahead. Just sit around and wait for evil to show up and kill you. Just don't expect any help from me. After all, it won't be my problem. You can call me selfish all you like, but if you refuse to raise a paw to help others, then how much better are you?" She questioned. Then with a huff, Scarlet began to walk away from the group and the school. She had enough of them and had a mission to do.
---
#999 Posted: 00:39:11 31/10/2013
"Even so I'm still going with her! I will not leave any dragon in need of help no matter how evil they are. You are no better than she is if you choose not to help." Icestorm said. "Sometimes we must make choices that we may not like but we must make those choices." He said. "I'm going and you can't stop me." He ran to chatch up with Scarlet.

"Scarlet I want to help you" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1000 Posted: 00:58:21 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet paused a moment and glanced at Icestorm. "You're probably either insane, or you have a death wish. Whatever the reason, I accept your help. You may never be trusted by your friends again, but I suppose that doesn't matter if we both end up dead. I know where Nitro's castle is, but he'll be waiting, and it'll take more than the two of us to succeed." She said.

Firefly sighed and hurried over to them, blocking their path. "Hold on a moment. I'll make that at least three, if I can take care of something else first. I felt your pain, Scarlet, and I do want to help, but I also have a friend to help. I'm going to help Aretis find his sister first. If you'll wait that long, maybe I'll have time to help both of you."

"Firefly! No! Get away from her!" Mr. Silverdash cried out. "You can't trust her! You could get hurt! Firefly!" He shouted, hurrying over to them.
---
First | Previous | Page 20 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me