Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Zodiac Academy 2 [Continuation of Zodiac Academy]
First | Previous | Page 20 of 21 | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Zodiac Academy 2 [Continuation of Zodiac Academy] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#951 Posted: 20:21:27 19/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Lila, Amy and Cindy stopped, looking at Kochima, worried.
"Is it Cheren?" Amy whispered.
Cindy walked over and placed a hand on Kochima's shoulder. "Is everything ok? Do you want to go back to the mansion to see him?"
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#952 Posted: 14:08:51 21/08/2013
Kochima looked up at Cindy, then nodded. She turned her attention back to the phone.
"Cheren, I'm coming back to the mansion now. Stay there." She said shakily, hanging up. She was about to put it in her pocket, but saw the water covering her and decided it wouldn't be such a wise idea. She quickly drew the water out of her clothes and hair, dumping it on the grass as she turned to face the others.
"I'm going to head back.. You guys should keep practising." She said, worry clearly visible on her face.

Cheren put down the phone after Kochima hung up, shadows covering his face as his fringe fell over his eyes. What's wrong with me?
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#953 Posted: 20:29:08 21/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright. If you need any help, just call me," Cindy said.
"I hope Cheren is ok," Amy piped up.
#954 Posted: 14:01:10 31/08/2013
"Thanks.. I hope so, too." Kochima said, shoving her phone in her pocket before running back in the direction of the mansion. She stumbled once, but quickly recovered again. What do I do? What can I do? Thoughts of concern began erupting in her mind.

Cila was in the lounge reading a book, when all of a sudden Kochima burst through the doors. She ran for Cheren's room, barging past several people. Cila frowned, puzzled at what had happened. Then again, it was none of her concern. She continued reading like nothing had happened.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#955 Posted: 01:56:57 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Cindy bit her lip and looked at Amy and Lila. "I really think I should go..."
Amy nodded. "Yeah, maybe that's a good idea. Lila and I will be fine by ourselves."
"Ok." Cindy ran off towards the mansion.
Lila continued perfecting a move she called 'the fire whip'.
#956 Posted: 10:58:31 01/09/2013
Cila sighed and shut her book, staring up at the ceiling. What now? She wondered, having finished reading the novel.

Kochima slowed to a stop outside Cheren's room, panting lightly. She waited a moment while she caught her breath, then slowly opened the door. "Cheren?" Her brother cringed at the sudden light.
"Kochi.." He muttered, his eyelids fluttering as sleep tried to take hold of him.
"Are you okay?" She asked quietly, closing the door behind her before she walked over to his bed. He blinked furiously, trying to stay awake. She noticed a small teardrop on his cheek. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again and put a hand to his head. He looked at Kochima directly for a moment, then suddenly pulled her onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her. She hugged him back after a minute, not objecting.
"I'm sorry.." Cheren muttered, shaking. It took a moment for Kochima to realize that he was crying.
---
#957 Posted: 20:59:43 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Awww! X3

Cindy ran back to the mansion as fast as she could. She burst through the door and ran into the hallway.
(Kind of a filler post.)
#958 Posted: 08:30:31 02/09/2013
OOC: I haven't had a cute sibling moment for while~ X3

Kochima stayed hugging Cheren until he had calmed down, and was drowsy again.
"I don't want to lose you again.." He muttered. She was confused.
"What do you mean..?" She asked softly, brushing some hair out of his face. Cheren averted his gaze.
"..Nightmare."
Kochima pulled away. "You had one, too?"

Cila walked over to the nearest bookshelf and carefully slotted in her novel amongst the other books. She looked up as Cindy burst through the doors. Why is everyone so impatient? She wondered, sighing. She walked outside and pulled the door shut behind her, deciding to go for a walk.
---
#959 Posted: 02:07:48 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Cindy spotted Cheren's doorway but didn't go in. She went into the kitchen, got a glass of water and sat down.

Lila and Amy were still practicing their attacks with their powers.
#960 Posted: 20:46:33 08/09/2013
Cheren avoided Kochima's gaze. The whole reason he was like this was because of the nightmare.
"..I don't want to talk about it." He muttered, his eyelids heavy with sleep again. Kochima noticed this and made to stand up, but was pulled back onto the bed by her brother, hugging her close to him. "Um.. Cheren?"
"My teddy bear now." He grinned, then yawned. Kochima smiled.

Cila walked away from the mansion a bit, soon finding herself within earshot of the others practicing. She listened for a bit, then walked towards the students, curious as to what they were doing.
---
#961 Posted: 02:16:12 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Awww! X3

"Should we practice fighting each other?" Lila suggested, stopping suddenly.
"What?" Amy stopped too and stood up properly, looking shocked. "Are...are you sure?"
Lila shrugged. "Yeah."
Amy still looked uncertain.
#962 Posted: 03:27:05 11/09/2013
OOC: Uhh.. What power(s) represent Virgo? I completely forgot what I was gonna have Cila with.. Probably poison or something. >.>

Cheren kept his eyes open for as long as he could, then he fell asleep, holding Kochima close. She didn't want to disturb him, so she shut her eyes, too, feeling slightly drowsy.

Cila watched the group from a distance. Training.. Not a bad idea. She gazed around the open space, assessing the abilities of her peers. Although, if my hunch is correct, then this is all pointless..
---
#963 Posted: 07:07:52 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I...dont know. Poison is Scorpio. It could be Virgo too...unless you have a better idea.

"I...I don't want to," Amy mumbled.
"Why not?" Lila asked cheerily.
"Because we might hurt each other," Amy murmured, fiddling with a long strand of her dark blue/black hair.
#964 Posted: 09:28:58 14/09/2013
OOC: Well, Virgo's element is Earth.. Would plantlife fit into that? Plants could also be a form of Water, since water courses through their veins. I don't know. ;-;

"If it worries you, you could always practice against a rag doll." Cila suggested, stepping into view. "Although, then you wouldn't experience a battle the same way you would with a living, moving target." She said, tucking a strand of her auburn hair underneath her beanie.
---
#965 Posted: 01:23:09 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: She can control grass! smilie

Lila stood up and tilted her head at Cila. "That's a good idea."
"I think there's some dolls at the mansion," Amy piped up.
"Ok. Then let's go get them," Lila said.
#966 Posted: 02:29:47 15/09/2013
OOC: Eeyup! smilie

Instead of going back to the mansion, Cila decided to stay where she was and train a little. She looked around, wondering how to start, then locked her gaze onto a tree across the clearing from her. The roots emerged from the ground abruptly and flung dirt everywhere. A small smile materialized on her lips as they pressed hard against the earth, lifting the tree up. Cila suddenly frowned, having to support the trees' weight as well as her power. She sat down and placed her hands against the dirt and grass, taking a deep breath as the tree moved closer by about two feet. So she didn't expend more energy, she carefully burrowed the roots back underground again to their rightful place.
---
#967 Posted: 02:33:52 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Lila and Amy ran back to the mansion.
They found some creepy dolls in one of the cupboards in the lounge and then ran back outside to their training place.
#968 Posted: 02:44:45 15/09/2013
By the time the others arrived back at the training space Cila had moved the tree back to it's original spot. She looked at the dolls, frowning slightly. She stood up.
"What are such disturbing dolls doing in the mansion?" She muttered. Well, at least they had something to practice on now.
---
#969 Posted: 02:48:33 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"I don't know," Lila chucked one to Cila.
"They are rather creepy..." Amy murmured.
#970 Posted: 03:02:56 15/09/2013
"Well," Cila put hers on the ground and stood up, watching as grass slowly covered it. "All the more reason to attack them, rather than each other." She said flatly. Her doll was completely hidden from view now, coated in grass.
---
#971 Posted: 03:11:44 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Lila threw a doll up in the air and burnt it. "Haha!" she laughed.
Amy watched her with a shocked expression.
#972 Posted: 22:40:49 15/09/2013
"Don't completely destroy them, we still need to use them for practice." Cila said, looking at Lila. Suddenly her own doll appeared a few meters away from where it had started, its face sticking out of the foliage. "..Oops." She muttered, picking up the doll. The tree roots will definitely come in handy..
---
#973 Posted: 22:43:17 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: SHOULDN'T YOU BE AT SCHOOL

"Sorry." Lila grinned sheepishly, staring at the now darkened doll lying face-down on the ground.
Amy examined her doll, wondering how she could use her poison to attack/destroy it.
#974 Posted: 03:24:35 16/09/2013
OOC: That was on the bus. Now it's lunch. smilie

Cila threw her doll towards the tree she had moved earlier, and the tree branches shot out and squeezed it tight. It constricted the neck, arms and legs. If it had been real, it would've completely cut off it's circulation.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:37:01 16/09/2013 by Angel220200
#975 Posted: 06:14:21 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: OH THAT MAKES SENSE

"Wow." Amy watched Cila in surprise. She had an amazing power.
Lila was busy burning the doll the death.
#976 Posted: 12:33:47 17/09/2013
Before she burned anything else, all the grass around Lila retracted into the ground from a motion of Cila's hand. It left a few bumps in the ground, but it still worked. Meanwhile, Cila was busy experimenting with the different ways she could manipulate a tree. The roots, the branches, the leaves.. She could feel all of the different aspects. It was like it was alive, in a strange sort of way.

OOC: ..Why do I feel the sudden urge to add yet another character? >.>
---
#977 Posted: 05:50:25 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Go for it. smilie Btw, love the new avatar. :3

"Hahaha!" Lila cried, continuing to burn the doll.
"Calm down Lila," Amy murmured, throwing the doll up the air and then shooting some small poison spikes at it.
#978 Posted: 07:58:25 23/09/2013
OOC: Thank you~ :3
I don't know who to add, but I'm not in the mood to make a new character. ;-;
..Stuff it, I'm making a new one. I'll edit this post again once I've finished the sheet.

Name: Ciro
Star Sign: Pisces
Appearance: He has a very pale complexion, pure white hair, and scarlet eyes, due to his being an albino. Generally though, he wears brown contact lenses to cover his abnormal irises. He's generally found wearing soothing colours like blue or orange.
Ability: He has an extremely sensitive sense of hearing.
Other: He's mute, and an albino. (This'll be interesting. >.>)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:59:16 23/09/2013 by Angel220200
#979 Posted: 08:09:02 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok Angel. smilie And accepted!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:26:42 23/09/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#980 Posted: 08:49:18 29/09/2013
OOC: Thank you~
I just realized I've been making really similar names to one another. Lila - Cila - Ciro *sweatdrop*

Ciro was laying down in the shade of a tree near the front of the mansion. He wasn't wearing his contact lenses, but his eyes were closed. The dappled sunlight made him look eerily tranquil, regardless of the current situation. He wasn't really sleeping, just daydreaming. From here he could make out the sounds of the girls practicing using their powers in combat. He covered his eyes with his wrist as the branches shifted, not allowing any sunlight in through his eyelids.
---
#981 Posted: 21:02:58 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's ok. smilie

"But it's so fun!" Lila cried, still burning the doll.
Amy backed away from her.
#982 Posted: 16:50:44 30/09/2013
OOC: I don't know whether you're really confused or if you're just trolling. :/

Ciro let out a small smile at hearing Lila's dangerous mood. Considering they were in the middle of a forest, it probably wasn't such a good idea to let someone with control over fire go crazy. Cila was retracting more and more of the grass around her into the ground, having similar thoughts. She sighed as she manipulated the bark of the nearest tree. She was holding the doll in her arms and was simply seeing if she could change the shape of the trunk of the tree itself. She sat down on the ground, concentrating hard.
---
#983 Posted: 00:28:33 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I reported the post last night, so...

Amy and Lila, a few metres away from each other, continued destroying the dolls.
#984 Posted: 02:29:31 12/10/2013
After a few more minutes Ciro got up and stretched his arms a little, letting out a silent yawn. He walked into the forest and reached where the girls were practicing, but didn't join them. He stood next to a tree and watched them, a small smile on his lips. They all use their powers really well..

Cila had managed to create a small hollow in the trunk of the tree. She tried placing the doll inside, but it didn't quite fit. She started working on making it bigger, not noticing Ciro.
---
#985 Posted: 03:26:17 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hi!" Lila called, seeing Ciro by a tree.

OOC: Time-skip to night?
#986 Posted: 04:03:44 12/10/2013
OOC: Yeah, I s'pose.

Ciro waved to Lila shyly, staying where he was. I wonder if I should've worn my contacts.. Oh well.
---
#987 Posted: 04:09:35 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
It was night. All the students had gone to bed. The shadow and Blaze were standing outside the destroyed mansion.
"Time to make some more nightmares." The shadow grinned.

OOC: Descriptive writing mode activate! Angel, time to write some nightmares!
#988 Posted: 04:38:30 12/10/2013
OOC: Uhhhhh-oh. Now I have to write nightmares for four people. X3
This'll take a while, so I might just leave this post here and do one nightmare at a time. smilie

Cila

She caught another glimpse of the hooded figure as Cila rounded another corridor. No, that's not quite right. She looked around at her surroundings briefly before moving again. There's definitely more than one. I wouldn't be surprised if I was being trailed, as well.
She had been following them for what seemed like hours. Why? Earlier on she had seen a cloaked figure conversing with the Shadow while she was exploring a cluster of trees at the edge of the mansion's courtyard. The Shadow had disappeared, but she had followed the other person, soon stumbling upon an extensive underground passageway. By the time she had felt like giving up, she couldn't find her way out. Only now was she expecting it to be a trap. Damnit..

Cila could no longer see the hooded figure. She guessed they had turned a corner, so she turned too. That was her first mistake. She was suddenly grabbed by the figure and a dagger's blade was pressed against her throat, the other hand smothering her mouth. He leant closer, his mouth next to her ear.
"Did you miss me, Candy?" He hissed.
Cila's eyes widened. That was the voice of her cousin. Her cousin, who had gone missing. Who had been presumed dead. She tried to struggle free, but he just pressed the blade harder to her neck, piercing it ever so slightly. She realized that she couldn't use her powers over plantlife; they were too deep underground for even the deepest roots to reach. That was her second mistake.

After a moment's hesitation she kicked his shin as hard as she could, catching him off-guard and twisting out of his grip. She ran as fast as she could down the corridor, only to find the Shadow in front of her. A trickle of blood ran down her neck, and he smirked.
"You'll do quite nicely.. as my guinea pig." He grabbed her arm and swiftly injected her with some sort of purple mixture. She shuddered and slumped to the ground as her knees buckled underneath her. Her cousin knelt down next to her, taking off his hood. She reached out and clenched a piece of his cloak.
"Help.. me.." She croaked. He giggled, sending shivers down her spine.
"Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure you stay alive through all of this."

That was her third mistake.

- - -

Ciro

All around him was completely black; he couldn't see a thing. As the coldness seeped into his skin, he realized he was underwater, presumably at night. Ciro kicked his legs and swam upwards, only to find himself pressed against ice. He pounded against the surface furiously, but to no avail. The ice must've been inches thick.. Or his limbs were simply going numb. Ciro closed his eyes and a circle of ice suddenly disappeared above him. He burst from the surface, clinging to the surrounding ice as he gasped for air. What he saw around him, however, made him freeze in shock.

All around Ciro, outside the lake, was normally a dense cluster of trees. His eyes widened, his pupils dilating. Fire. Everything was burning. Everything was red. The flames danced wildly, as if mocking him. They feasted on the bark of the trees, eating away at the branches and the creatures inside. He watched in horror as a bird's nest caught alight, burning the young chicks inside. He covered his mouth, whimpering lightly as tears formed on his eyelids. His limbs were frozen; he couldn't physically move.

The only thing he could do was watch the destructive flames as they devoured everything in their path.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:27:31 16/10/2013 by Angel220200
#989 Posted: 04:47:02 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok.
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#990 Posted: 06:27:40 22/10/2013
OOC: I'd join in... but im way to late in the story smilie
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#991 Posted: 07:08:34 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No, it's ok! This RP is still accepting people. We need more people since it's just me and Angel.
And good nightmares, Angel. :3
#992 Posted: 21:44:39 22/10/2013
OOC: Feel free to join, Riku! We've done most of Zodiac Academy and Zodiac Academy 2 completely by ourselves, if we don't get more members soon we'll probably end up moving it to PM. :/
Also, I think I have a little bit of writer's block. I can't finish the other nightmares at all. ;-;
---
#993 Posted: 23:28:26 22/10/2013
OOC: Shouldn't you be at school by now? X3
Only thing I would probably change is having the daggers. They're supposed to be attending high school, remember! smilie
Just make sure you don't go over board with the invisibility/darkness thing. Other than that, I think he's fine. Just have to wait for S-G's approval~ :3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:03 22/10/2013 by Angel220200
#994 Posted: 23:43:02 22/10/2013
OOC: I am at school, what are you talking about? X3
Yeah, I didnt think that was gonna be allowed, I might just change the invisibility thing~
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#995 Posted: 01:09:46 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Riku. :3
#996 Posted: 04:22:26 24/10/2013
OOC: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
---
#997 Posted: 05:25:39 24/10/2013
OOC: Okay, recap:

The students at Zodiac Academy have moved to a mansion after their school was destroyed by someone called the 'Shadow', in an attempt to grasp the students' mysterious powers. These powers are related to their star signs, which can be found as symbols on their arms. A student named Kochima was kidnapped, but later rescued. Her brother Cheren soon came back to the school, followed by a party for Kochima's return. At the party, however, the Shadow invaded and made a student named Blaze into his dark queen. She has been with him ever since. Afterwards there haven't been any other noticeable incidents, except of course for the suspicious nightmares everyone's having..

S-G, is it okay if I skip Cheren and Kochima's nightmares? They can just have the same dream as the previous night or something. *sweatdrop*
(Yeah, still working on the writer's block..)
---
#998 Posted: 06:04:45 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nice recap Angel! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER AT WRITING THAN ME
And yeah, that's completely fine! :3
#999 Posted: 06:22:32 24/10/2013
OOC: SO THATS WHY I ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE KOCHIMA AND CHEREN PARED U- *shot*
Ill join in a bit~
---
#1000 Posted: 06:24:54 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok~

Lila was down in the kitchen, drinking some milk. She had just had a terrible nightmare.
First | Previous | Page 20 of 21 | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me