Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 20 of 20
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#951 Posted: 18:33:54 20/09/2012
ooc: its okay cynd.

Laurie gasped as the shadows tried to wrap aroung Amiti.Anger,shock and sadness filled her heart,but soon the anger took control.She was on fire again,trying to fight against the darkness.Konari thought,"Maybe make it look like we are doing one attack,then surprise him by doing a different attack and combining our power.We would have to get close to be able to do this though..." she said

Liko didnt mind the pain she was inflicting on him,he looked down at her with both of his eyes,even though he could barely see through one.He was trying to sense how she felt,"Once a person comes into our life,they never really leave.Maybe you are still friends,no matter how much you have changed." he said,thinking back to Laurie trying to kil him,she was still his adopted little sister,and she always will be.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#952 Posted: 00:16:09 21/09/2012
OOC : I'm not sure I should accept.It's just that we're so far in.I'm sorry,but this RP is going to end soon anyway.There are many things that've happened and it just wouldn't work...Sorry again.And yay!smilie I'm glad it is.I get so carried away sometimes...

Imure still felt it and it just kept bugging him.He wasn't used to anything good.Nothing had been good in the past world,so the feeling was foreign.The Pokemon he had known had powerful attacks.It was either that,or death.A fight for survival just so the winner didn't have to face starvation that way.Then back out to kill someone else.It didn't seem sick to him anymore,though,since he had watched it happen over and over for a thousand years.He then felt that Leafeon's fire again.It relieved him some and he was actually glad she was blocking that other feeling from coming through.He made the darkness tighten around Amiti,then lifted him up until the two were face-to-face."Stop that,boy"he snarled,spitting some blood at Amiti.
"Yeah,alright.He wouldn't risk close-combat,though.Y'know,with that body of his.Nobody would risk that.But that might- Oh Arceus!What's he doing with that kid!?"Jade quickly got distracted as a simple glane at Imure became more than that.He was holding some kid captive now?Okay,that was just horrible.

"R-Really?I hope so,Liko,I really do.M-Maybe you could help me t-talk to her?"Sharp asked the question hopefully as she looked right back up at Liko.Her eyes felt like they were burning because of the tears she was holding back,but she tried to ignore it.The feeling lessened a bit,but still her fear kept her on the edge of crying.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#953 Posted: 00:31:32 21/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"Aaah!" Amiti shook with fear. He opened his eyes for a second. It was like looking at Fear straight in the face. Amiti yelled, his primal instincts taking over as he tried to struggle and get away. The pure, plaintive scream of a small child.

Losi heard it, he looked over. "No!" He tried to take a step, but almost collapsed. Losi could barely stand. He felt like his heart would burst. So....so exhausted.

Shade answered the call. "Hey, ugly! Try fighting someone you're own level." He growled at the rose, electricity arcing all over his body.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#954 Posted: 01:02:51 21/09/2012
ooc: And I'm back! oAo

"GET YOUR FILTHY TENTACLES OFF OF HIM!" came the enraged screech of a very very pissed off Curly. She charged forwards, scythe in her jaws, eyes red with pure anger. Tapping into her ice abilities, little crystals of frozen water began to form along her blade, increasing the length of the blade by about a foot. It was also quite heavy now, but she wouldn't have to carry it for long. Leaping up, she brought the heavy blade down at the tentacles of darkness with all her body weight and power in her body, weather or not she hit didn't really matter, for as the ice on the blade hit the ground it shattered and little shards flew in all directions. Of course, a few of these ended up cutting into her own fur a little bit.

Ancient took this distraction as her chance to attack. She uncoiled, and lashed out, her tail sweeping around at his legs as she went into a dive, and brought her claws up at his chest and front. Her black eyes had the small pin-pint crescent-shaped white pupils, and they had a certain wildness in them that was rather scary. She wasn't going to stop, nothing was going to make this beast cease in her thirst for blood.

Blood laughed, a certain taunting in her voice, "O fallen Akulion, do pardon me, for all I saw was a withered, elderly husk." She got her crimson blade back, and bowed, "The next move is to you."
#955 Posted: 04:10:15 21/09/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: perfect timing...

Amiti heard Curly. He gasped, hearing the woosh of the blade. Oh no...she was angry again. His paralyzed mind thought.

Losi was taken off his feet, the claws meeting their target as Losi felt his chest being torn. Blood gushed like a fountain as he was tossed by such a force and landed, gasping for breath. His vision was darkening. He could barely see. "No.....I won't........fail." He muttered before passing out from the shock of pain from the wounds he had been inflicted with and his life blood slowly draining out.

Shade growled. "D@amnit! Too many things going on." He grumbled. Curly and the others had Imure. Shade rushed over. Losi's down! This does not look good. He growled, trying to give an edge to his speed and reach Losi before Ancient could make her next kill.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:09 06/12/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#956 Posted: 07:04:27 21/09/2012
Laurie continued struggling,the fire bean to turn blue.She was going dark."Let Go Of Him!" she yelled,struggling to get free.

Konari bit her tongue,"That kid,he should have left already.I told him to go somewhere safe,then he went to that Leafeon." she said,"Maybe we can use this to our advantage"

Liko smiled,"Sure,I can help you go and talk to her."
---
#957 Posted: 04:15:35 06/12/2012
(Well...This is rather late.Excuse my absence,stuff has just been going on.Maybe you all still wanna continue this RP?I might disappear again,maybe,but only until Christmas.I'm getting my laptop then and can be on more often.)
___
Imure looked shocked for a second at Amiti's scream,but then the beast remembered what he looked like and his surprise and annoyance melted into laughter."Heh heh heh..."he laughed,the laugh quiet and roughly high-pitched but still there as if he found this funny.Even though he knew almost exactly how this felt,he was still far gone.He heard both Losi and Shard,but he payed no attention to what they were saying,his yellow blood-covered teeth showing as he laughed through them.That was when the creature heard Curly,his laugh dying in the air as it faded.His head swerved toward the Pokemon,seeming to look at her without having eyes.He let out an angry roar as her blade tore through the darkness holding Amiti,feeling half of the pain it brought.He protected himself from the broken pieces of ice,knowing that just that could be able to kill him as the darkness faded away to cause Amiti to fall.The darkness holding Laurie jerked up,hoping to avoid the attack,but the pain of the already torn through darkness made him let go of Laurie too.Imure flew back with the help of the darkness,trying to clear the attack.
"Alright,let's go.You have to clear the darkness,though.In Imure's little surprise,I doubt he'll notice us until it's too late so we can strike now"Jade said,determination blazing in her eyes as she glared at the rose.Finally,finally she'd succeed what she had come here to do.
Drake pricked up his ears as he heard Laurie's voice sounding a bit unfammilair,but he still knew it was her.He heard the barely audible 'Woosh...' sound out as Laurie was dropped from the darkness,racing to catch her.He knew someone else was falling,hoping whoever it was would be caught,but he didn't really care about anything except for Laurie at the moment.He spread out his wings and sight somehow crackled back into his eyes for just a little moment.He saw the beautiful Leafeon falling just before sight failed him again and flew to her,just managing to swoop down to let her land on his back.The Moltreon let out a soft sigh of relief,flying a bit awkwardly now because of his loss of vision.

Sharp's eyes filled with tears of joy when she heard Liko say that and she hugged him tight,nuzzling her face into his fur."Oh thank you,Liko!That's really sweet of you to do that with me!"she said joyfully,nuzzling him and then giving him a little kiss on the cheek and a bright smile.Her happiness could clearly be seen as she smiled,her worry seeming to just melt away.

Akulion made a weird hiss escape his beak as he showed his fangs,looking furious at those words.He heard the commotion and turned his head for just a moment,his eyes catching the scene of Laurie falling.His eyes widened and he tried to spread both his wings out to come to the rescue,but watched Drake do it instead.Even more fury in his eyes,he turned back to Blood with a coldness in his eyes.The coldness grew,showing his frozen hate and anger as ice seemed to cover all his eyes.He let out a screech displaying his extreme fury as he rose a wing,keeping his injured one tucked in,and started creating ice.It came from the ground,though,like gigantic spiked towers.It was a bit of a risk,since the world was crumbling away slowly,but Akulion's rage cared not about it and he aimed the sharp-edged ice towers right at Blood,the huge icicle rising quickly towards the Demon.
---
#958 Posted: 06:05:47 06/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti fell to the ground and scampered away, trying to get back to the edge of battle. He knew he was getting in the way if he stayed, but even so it tore him up seeing so much blood....so much hurt.
---
#959 Posted: 06:21:32 06/12/2012
ooc: OMFG CYND! You're alive. :'D *hugs and never legs gooooooo~*

Blood stood completely still, at first not even reacting when enormous pillars of ice ran her through - they just went in one way and shot right out the other. She actually leaked a bit of blood from her mouth, which fell in heavy streams to the ground. Akulion wasn't such a weakling after all - he managed to damage her a little! But she gave a wild grin as the blood spilled down her chest and neck, and jerked herself to the side. Her body warped and seemed to rip as she removed herself from the ice. After a few seconds the mass of pitch-black being reformed into Blood herself, and she shook out her mane. Scarlet drops scattered like glass from her being, and she looked up with a smirk.
'I applaud you for your attempt.' she sneered, ''Tis truly a pity to admit this, with your element, I cannot be defeated by you!"

Ancient launched herself forward, the flame of victory in her eyes as she went in for the final blow that would destroy this petty creature!
"No way!" shouted a rather...angered voice. Bright pink enveloped Losi and expanded into a sphere, not only keeping Losi safe but also knocking Ancient a few feet away. Flare finally had come to play.
"You might be Eve, but that won't keep me from beating the living daylights from you for nearly killing my family!!" she roared. Ancient screeched at her in fury, the plates along her back standing up to become rigid spikes. Flare widened her stance, staring the beast down, her eyes chips of ice. Ancient let out an unholy noise that sounded like a strange mix between a scream and a roar and flung herself at Flare, eyes burning with sheer hatred and urge to kill.
Flare rolled to the side, leaving Ancient to land sturdily in her place and swing around to bite down at her. The Palkeon waited for Ancient to open her jaws, and as she did Flare rocketed forward, slamming into the monster's face. Ancient howled in surprise as claws dug at her fangs and jaws. She writhed and struggled, trying to get the smaller attacker off her face. Flare was viscous, her claws scraping all down Ancient's muzzle, gums, nose, and even the inside of the great foe's mouth. She snarled and bit down on Ancient's horn to keep herself steady as she kicked her hindlegs against the beast's teeth. Her foe screeched in pain, throwing her head back and fourth, side-to-side, rolling across the ground and making jumps into the air to try and throw off the pesky Palkeon.
"GAAAAAAAH!" Flare let out a shout as she felt her legs strike through one of the beast's fangs. It was loosed from its socket and spat out to the ground as Ancient let out a blood-chilling cry of pain. Flare was still clinging to her horns, but now Ancient was done with this madness. She threw herself to the ground, tucking in so Flare was going to be squashed. And that she was! She got the breath knocked from her body as she was crushed under the weight of Ancient. Using claws and jagged wings, Flare swiped at her opponent's eyes. Unfortunately for her, the monstrous foe had already reared back and had her tail ready to strike!
CLANG!
".... Not...a...chance!" came the low growl of Curly. The blade of her scythe kept Ancient's tail away from Flare.
"Go check on the others! Be sure Amiti and Losi are safe...I'll take care of her." hissed the Eevee through her teeth, her eyes locked on Flare. The Palkeon hesitated for a second, unwilling to go. Ancient lifted her tail and swept under Curly's legs, knocking her to the ground. Ancient went for a pounce, but ice was blasted into her face and belly as Curly twisted and spun back onto her paws. She swing for Ancient as the creature leaped back.

Flare jumped away and rushed over to the bubble she trapped Losi inside of. She reached her paw forward, and stuck the front half of her body into it.
"Losi. Losi, are you okay?" she whispered, her nose beginning to glow blue as she touched at his injuries, "Can you hear me?"

ooc: blah that took a long time to type. xD
#960 Posted: 15:12:18 06/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked bleary eyes open. "......sorta." He mumbled. "I've.....been worse." He lied. Arceus he felt horrible right now.

Shade sprinted and then jumped, using charge, trying to land on where the nape of Ancient's neck was while her attention was distracted by those other two.
---
#961 Posted: 22:11:21 09/12/2012
ooc: ITS ALIVE! And so is cynd!!! OMG!!!!! Sorry about being absent for the last week or so, I was climbing up a mountain,literally.

Laurie gasped as she was caught by Drake,suddenly returnring to herself. "W-What are you doing!?" she cried,her concern was incredibly obvious. "You should not have come..."

Konari closed her eyes for a moment,"Alright,time to go." she said,she had balled a large collection of power in one area,"Let us deliver what will hopefully be the final blow..."

Liko blushed when she kissed him,"Come on then,we won't be able to talk to her if we just sit here now will we?' he said,smiling. His voice sounding cheerful once again.
---
#962 Posted: 02:07:41 30/12/2012
OOC : Bleh,I've gotta stop disappearing.Hey guys,I'm back once again!smilie *hugs CL back* Merry belated Christmas,and a Happy New Year if I'm not here for that.
(Sorry about making this so long...)

Akulion still looked angry,breathing heavily from the emotion.His mind raced as he tried to figure out what to do,a bit of fear gnawing at him.It stopped when it reached the memories that held a Pokemon loyal to him who had the power of light...Nina.Where was she?He hadn't cared enough to keep track of her so he had almost no clue.In a blurred memory,he remembered that Flare had done something to her.No death,since he hadn't felt her dying,but something had indeed happened.The God thought for a second,his furious eyes still on Blood as he tried to come up with a plan.Maybe he could contact Losi.Yes,that was a good option.Whether the Glacios would obey or not was up to the knowledge he possessed.'Losiyeon...Do you hear me,Marked One?I want you to find Nina.She is one of the only ones that can destroy Blood.Let her succeed where you have failed'he thought to Losi.It was a bit difficult,Flare's shield almost winning in blocking his thought from getting through.As he kept his eyes on Blood,a faint and icy mist started to rise from the pillars of ice still standing.The mist formed,so slowly and steadily circled around Blood.The God was planning to freeze her,maybe even to the core if she didn't realize what he was planning.Even if that didn't go well,Losiyeon would get Nina to him.This he was certain would work.

"Yes"Jade simply agreed,the blaze of determination clear in her eyes as she glared at the rose.She got ready,using her psychic power to lift herself up a bit more into the air."Alright,you first.I can't break through the power of darkness,but I can assist after it's gone"she told Konari with a calmness to her voice,her eyes angrily glued to Imure.
Imure was still shielded by the darkness as he flew back,the attack managing to keep him shook up.He felt rage enter him as well,angry at himself for letting go of Laurie along with the little Eevee thing.He felt it was now best to go to what he had been focusing on: Destroying Akulion.But then he remembered that he was supossed to be fighting the Ninth Weapon and decided to wait just a little longer.His patience was thinning.

Drake felt the familiar sting of pain,noticeably less than before,as he flew.He heard Laurie gasp and knew that he had caught her,feeling a bit better even though Imure was still making it clear that he didn't want him near her."I'm breaking your fall"he replied to her cry,sounding calm and sort of shaky.He landed with a glide,the surprise he got when he touched the ground making him almost lose his balance."I came anyway,didn't I?"he said with a little smile,able to ignore any pain Imure shot at him for now.

"Yeah,you're right!"Sharp said with a nod,realization in her words.She got up and turned her head towards Konari's direction."B-But...She looks busy.Maybe we should wait a little?"she asked in a soft voice,a bit of disappointment in her voice as she looked down at the ground and her ears drooped a little.

The Glameow saw Amiti running away from the battle and watched him a little before running after him."Little one!I suggest going in the direction the Hoeon went.I know that she will protect you"she said,her face turned a little so that he couldn't see her scarred eye if he decided to look over to her."Turn to the left and go that way"she added in before stopping her running and turning to head back.She had to make sure nothing happened to Konari even though she just knew that the Pokemon could handle it.

Unmei patiently watched what was happening,staying near the Dreamflowers without a word of protest or complaint.He walked around them sometimes,his eyes seeming to watch anything.It was obvious he was protective of the eight floating flowers.The ground never cracked below them,protecting the Sceptile from a surprise of falling as well.They were special,special enough to make him never leave them.Many,many things depended on eight flowers right now.He felt someone else here,someone preotecting them with him.Though it was distant,he could feel it because of a special connection.He smiled,but said nothing.There was nothing that needed to be said.No words,just continue on guarding.Just as he was suppossed to,as he had promised to do.
Moon walked over to the Sceptile,his steps a little dragged."Hey Unmei"he said in a rather calm voice,completely opposite of what he was feeling.He had been feeling the same thing for a while now and it seemed to eat at him.Everything had suddenly turned impossibly hard,so he stayed away from the battles.He didn't know how much of a help he would be anyway,the feelings making him depressed.He sat near the Sceptile,not saying another word.No words were exchanged between the two and he felt relieved because of that fact.He had been having the feeling of sinking deep into something for a long time,but it had only ever happened now.

Sun still walked away from the battle,no place she passed good enough to stop at.It wasn't hard,though she did worry about everyone at the battle and about Aquarius too.She wondered what she could do for him,further wondering if staying at the battle would have been better for him.Flare could have healed him,right?And so,her thoughts were of worry,some boredom because that was how she was,and a lot of downing on herself.
---
#963 Posted: 05:33:34 30/12/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: It's okay. Just glad this is still alive! smilie

Amiti, still in shock, scampered off, following the Glameow's instructions. His heart beat twice as fast as normal and the adrenaline was taking it's toll on his body. He felt so shaky right now, that one small step could break every bone in his body. Oh.....he wished he could be somewhere warm and cozy right now.

Losi heard the thought. "N-Ni....na..." He groaned out, struggling to stand. Losi couldn't get up, but kept one angry eye open. Wh-Who are you.....to order me around....... His mind growled back, retaliating with red spikes of a mind attack. I'm no one's toy. No one's pet! Do you hear me? Is that you, Akulion??? I won't be ordered around like some simpleton! His mind roared back with intensity.
---
#964 Posted: 01:04:25 31/12/2012
OOC : This RP shall never die!smilie It's going to end,but it won't die.

'You may be right about that,Marked One,but you are my weapon.Obey my command!Have you forgotten that I am a God?I could rip you to pieces right where you stand!...But I will not,not until you become useless to me.Find me Nina or suffer the consequence.All I am asking is for you to complete a simple task.Will you really let your stubbornness make me do something that both of us shall regret?'Akulion thought back with just as much ferocity,a smirk in his last thoughts.He wasn't affected much by the mind attack...Or maybe he was.He didn't know,his determination to get Nina blocked out most anything but that though as well as Losi's.

Sun finally stopped,deciding not to go too far in case she was needed in the battle."Oh,what am I thinking?Everyone's doing just fine without me"she grumbled out bad-temperedly.She slowly lifted Aquarius off of her back using psychic powers and set him down on the ground gently."Seems I'm more careful with my actions than my words"she said to herself with a quiet laugh,sitting down and closing her eyes."I'll wait for when I get to live normally again.I hope it comes soon..."
---
#965 Posted: 01:16:59 31/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi tried to resist all he could. I....don't care if you are a God.....No....you won't.....you won't.........I'll die before............Nina.......Nina...........Nina The thought overwhelmed his mind. Losi could barely stand, but he felt himself being forced around. "Where....is Nina?" He asked to no one in particular. His eyes were dazed as his mind swam trying to fight back this flood of the God's determination of controlling his thought.
---
#966 Posted: 02:13:54 31/12/2012
Akulion smirked as he kept his eyes on Blood and off of the agonizingly slow icy mist,knowing that Losi would do his bidding.He kept his determination strong inside of his head,repeating Nina's name over and over again.'Get her.Do whatever it takes'he thought in a controlling tone,never taking his eyes off of Blood all the while.

"Why are you looking for Nina,Losi?"Unmei asked with a bit of curiosity as well as some shock in his voice."You don't have to worry about fighting her.Sit back down,you need to rest"he added in,noticing how the Glacios could barely stand.
Moon hardly payed attention,his head between his paws and his eyes distant.He was daydreaming,anything to get out of the reality of the real world.
---
#967 Posted: 19:26:32 31/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Have to......find her......" The Glacios mumbled, crawling to the edge of Flare's barrier. In his mind he shouted at himself. No! No! No! NO NO NO! NO! NO! But it wasn't much use. The chants of Nina....Nina....Nina.... somehow drowned them out. Losi still hurt all over even if it was less and even his body was telling him to not go. But Akulion's hold was too much for the Eeveelution to disobey.
---
#968 Posted: 05:31:56 02/01/2013
Laurie smiled a little,"It hurts you and yet you saved me. Such devotion..." she said, looking back up at Konari and Imure. "I have to get back up to him..." she said, a darker tone in ehr voice suddenly.

Liko frowned,"Maybe we can help her... Laurie is over there too, my little sister. I have to make sure she is okay." He said

Konari shot towards Imure, she sent her light out, she had been gathering strenth and now hse was trying to use it against the darkness he used.
---
#969 Posted: 04:26:19 14/01/2013
Akulion waited paitently,making his own thoughts push Losi's away every time they got a bit too loud.He felt excited,but never showed it.He couldn't show any emotion of what he was planning,so his eyes showed nothing and he remained still.The God wondered if Losi would be able to find Nina.Probably,it wasn't as if he had to search the whole world.Half of it was gone by now,that was true.He could feel the slow death of it and it sent a chill of pleasure to him.Death wasn't so bad anymore,now that he was the God of it.

Drake said nothing for a bit,trying to calm down his quick breathing.It was like he had just run ten miles or maybe more,probably from all the pain Imure was inflicting on him by connection of mind.It was starting to take its toll,slowly but surely.He stiffened when he heard Laurie's darker tone,trying to look at her.The quick vision he had experienced didn't work again when he turned his head towards her,though."N-No...You can't.You might get hurt!If anything,I have to go back to Imure.I'm not going to stand around and let others defeat MY problem.I refuse to look weak"he said,trying to make his tone serious.The breaths he had to take in between ruined that try.He knew that Laurie could easily take care of herself and avoid getting too injured,but something was telling him it wouldn't be good for her to go back up to the beast.

Sharp's ears shot up at those words,her expression showing a bit of shock.She turned,but the fear she would have felt was faint.It was surprising to her,probably the reason of the shock she was feeling right now."O-Okay,let's go help her...But don't do anything you don't have to"she said with a slight wag of her tail,obviously from Spiral's side,trying to hint that she didn't want him to get hurt again.She took a one-second glance at his injured eye,pain filling her own for a moment but quickly passing.Maybe it was good to have Spiral around.

The darkness around Imure was thick,a bunch appearing and trying to fend off any unexpected attacks.Imure couldn't see with his non-existent eyes over it,though,which was a bit bad.He felt something ripping through the darkness,some panic sweeping over him at the realization that...It was light.The power of light.Was that what would kill him now?"NO!"he screeched,blood spurting out of his mouth.The blood actually landed on the darkness,looking a dull red.He knew what he had to do,what he had to do to live.He was stronger,he was stronger!He let the light rip through,trying to stop it with his darkness.The beast flew back as quickly as he could,which wasn't very fast.He knew where he was heading,though.He strongly believed that the Ninth Weapon would need another burst of light,which would make things PERFECT.At the end of the light,the darkness was frayed and uncovered the monster underneath it.Imure was too weak now to create any more.He dodged the Pokemon shooting towards him,cracking an evil grin."You need to do better than that"he said with a mocking tone to his voice,almost telling her "Come at me with all you have".He strongly hoped that she would.(Can't kill him yet.Something must be done first.)
Jade lazily flew after Konari,the pink edging into her eyes slowly turning purple.She was going to attempt and keep herself up while she faught with her power,something that was a bit tricky to do.When things got more serious,she'd go faster.For now,she'd stay away.No use in getting injured,especially in all that darkness."D@MMIT!"she shouted when she saw the rose still alive and flying.The darkness was gone,though,which meant she could join in to defeat Imure.He looked worn out,which was good.
---
#970 Posted: 23:41:48 15/01/2013
Konari shot back up next to Jade,"I cut through..." she panted,"But I did not do enough." she said, she had used a lot of power, and was feeling a little worn out but she would soon recover. She had trained for this.

Laurie laughed,"No way you are stopping me from getting up there." she said to Drake, kissing him on the cheek. She ran a little closer to Imure and yelled up to him,"HEY IDIOT! I AINT DEAD YET, SO GET BACK HERE!"

Liko smiled, he had adjusted to how his eye was now and had it uncovered. He ran towards the battle, knowing that she would keep up. "Why did you look so shocked?" he asked as he ran
---
#971 Posted: 15:31:42 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Losi ground his head into the hard backed dirt, snarling angrily. You.....Nina.....Nina....NO! I'M NOT AFRAID TO DIE! AKULION! Nina....Nina....Nina......No! Kill me if you want. I won't....Nina....I won't follow anything you tell me....Nina.....to do! His fur bristled and stuck out. HIs paws gouged deep rends in the earth. His body shook violently. Losi's head was bleeding.
---
#972 Posted: 02:35:59 17/01/2013
"Still,you did a nice job.It looks like all we have to do is get just one good hit on that half-dead body of his and he'll be finished"Jade said to Konari,looking at the rose.She had figured out that the decayed body of his couldn't sustain him for long.She looked at the Pokemon next to her,a bit of concern in her purplish eyes."You okay?"she asked,though felt no need to question it.

Drake looked a bit surprised at the small kiss Laurie had given him on his cheek,not expecting it.He heard her shouting at Imure and knew that she had ran off,so he said nothing.He wished he could see,hating the darkness that made sight impossible.It only gave him a reminder of all he had done to get it in the first place.Drake shook his head quickly and spread out his wings,suddenly looking determined.He would kill Imure and get at least some of his life back if nothing else.

"Not yet,my dear.First,I must inflict pain.I must complete my plan!"Imure snarled down to the Leafeon,his mouth still oozing blood.He felt jumpy and excited,hardly able to contain the words that would reveal what he was about to do.That Leafeon...He hoped that she would feel pain to the fullest after his action was over.It was a perfect plan,PERFECT!He wanted to laugh,wanted to see someone in pain.He had been in pain for a thousand years and believed that everyone else needed to feel what he had.But not yet,not now.After he got what he desired,he would make sure to cause a lot of pain.

"I...I didn't feel afraid"Sharp replied in an amazed voice.She ran with Liko,making sure to stay by his side."I don't feel afraid anymore.I've been afraid all my life,so it was a huge shock for me to just...Feel fine with going into battle"she added in after a little bit.It had never been like this for her before.She almost liked the feeling,though wasn’t ready to accept it too much.

'You want me to kill you,Marked One?'Akulion asked with a surprised voice mixed in with amusement,'Are you really that stubborn?If you stop living,there will be no such thing as getting to the New Land.Once you die,your Dreamflower will cease to exist.No more hope for your little bunch after that.I see no reason for you to expire yet,but once your purpose is dead...You go right with it.So do everyone a favor and obey me.If you retain purpose,I’ll keep you around.You just might have a chance,though I doubt anything I somehow 'miss' will make it any better'.The God hoped that his thoughts to his Weapon had done at least something as he remained focused.He heard Imure behind him and almost turned in anger at what the monster had called Laurie,but the anger at those simple words couldn’t get through his concentration.He was working on killing Blood,nothing else.After she died,he’d do whatever else he had to."So...Will you be making the next move?"he asked in a normal voice,just a tiny amount of strain in it.
---
#973 Posted: 03:21:22 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I....I don't care.....I......I will never go back to that place. New Land. Nina....Nina.....No, Stop it! I don't care if I won't exist anymore. I'll die before serving you. N-Never! At least I'll stay true to myself, unlike you! His body forcibly was getting up though, despite his attempts to resist. Every step was killing him like a spear being driven through him. It hurt so badly, but still......Nina....he had to find Nina.......
---
#974 Posted: 23:11:59 17/01/2013
ooc: :3 Through it all simple words aimed at Laurie make Akulion angry, I cant help but smile at that. Somehow it is rather adorable...

Liko smiled,"It is a nice feeling." he said, knowing how it felt to no longer be afraid. He had to help Sharp, he cared aout ehr and he would do anything to make sure she got what she wanted.

Konari smiled a little,"I am just a little drained, I should be fine." she said, she had never used power like that and it drained her, but she would be fine in a moment.

Laurie smiled when Imure called her 'my dear', it was unexpected."Such a thing to call me, come on, you know you want to attack me, so why don't you?" she taunted, her tail flicking to the side playfully.
---
#975 Posted: 21:38:20 19/01/2013
OOC : It is?I wasn't aiming for it to be adorable,but I'm glad it made you smile!smilie I just thought it would be a typical reaction from him.
---
'Really?Would you rather take a nice trip to the Shadow Grounds,then?I wouldn't reccomend it,but if that's what you want...It would be my pleasure to send you there,after you get Nina of course.Don't be so stuck on dying,you'd be letting the ones you care about down.That is,if you care about anyone at all'Akulion thought,ending with a snarl in his last words.Staying true to himself?He didn't care at all about that.He continued chanting Nina's name into Losi's mind,not about to give up on what he was after.

"It is!"Sharp happily agreed,a shine in her eyes as her mind started seeing that it actually was.Fear would only stand in her way,and she hated that.She glanced at Liko,thinking a bit."Thanks,Liko"she said in a soft voice,"If it wasn't for you,I'd still be afraid right now.I never would have faced Spiral without your help,so I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it".Her voice was a bit nervous and shaky,making her sound unsure whether those words were the right ones to say or not.She stared up at Konari as she ran,still feeling uncertain.Fears were still there and they whispered bad things to her that might happen.

"I'm working on it"Imure simply replied.Not being able to help it,her cracked a grin.He could hardly wait,but knew he couldn't rush it.They'd figure it out if he did."What're you waiting for?"he asked,sounding somewhat tired.He swiped his tail towards Laurie,hoping that would get the Ninth Weapon to attack.

"That's good"Jade said,feeling reassured.He watched as Imure attacked Laurie,the purple in her eyes getting darker.She knew that the Leafeon could handle it,though,and stayed still in the air.She was waiting for when Konari would go to attack the rose.

Drake flew towards the smell of blood,trying not to turn away from the foul scent.It was the only way to find Imure now and he hated it,since the smell was even worse than it would be for someone who could see."If I don't throw up after this,it'll be a miracle"he muttered under his breath as his nose took him to where he wanted to be.He stretched his front claws out,the sharp edges lengthened and running with electricity.He was using Lightning Claw,the very move that Imure had taught him.The Moltreon flew slowly and awkwardly,his blindness not helping with flying.
---
#976 Posted: 23:16:30 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
How kind of you......Nina......Nina......Grr, NO! I won't be controlled! I won't! Nina..... Losi's mind raged, he felt like his head would split in two. If he....he could just hold off. Just....stall as long as possible. Maybe......maybe......something will come.........yes........just......hold....on.....
---
#977 Posted: 20:35:56 20/01/2013
ooc: Haha, i just remembered Liko's first reaction to Laurie x Jake. Rage...

Liko smiled,"You are very welcome, I am glad that I helped you so much, it makes me feel so happy..." he said, his voice slowly growing softer.

Konari saw Imure attack Laurie, but she made no move. She knew that Laurie could take the hit.

Laurie took the hit, but also bit onto his tail at the same time. She sunk her teeth in and was determined not to let go. A low growl came out of her.
---
#978 Posted: 20:36:20 22/01/2013
OOC : Hm,Akulion seems to have a lot of rage towards anyone who comes close to Laurie.I remember what happened with Amiti,with Drake...The rage towards that pairing is something Liko and Akulion have in common.
I think I'm gonna wait for CL to post after I post this.I don't like leaving people behind.
---
Akulion's patience was quickly thinning now.'Alright,SHUT UP!I've had enough of this!ALL I WANT IS NINA!JUST GET ME NINA,YOU USELESS WEAPON!'he shouted into Losi's mind,the furious thoughts attempting to forcefully shove him forward.His acid-green eyes glowed,not looking so calm now.He didn't like it when his commands weren't obeyed.He'd take it a small step further if Losi didn't obey this time.

Sharp perked up from her uncertainty at those words,her tail giving a little wag even as she ran."Well,I'm glad you're happy"she said with a joyful smile."Do you...Do you think I should call out to her?"she asked in a suddenly quiet voice,still looking up at Konari.She felt better,less scared,but was still somewhat unsure.

Jade watched as well,also making no move.She looked just a bit bored,but only because she wasn't doing anything.The rose's reactions were sort of interesting to watch,though.
Imure let out a strange high-pitched screech,blood flowing faster out of his mouth.His long tail was a fragile part of him,but it wouldn't kill him if some of it was bitten off.Maybe after an hour or so,but not immediately."GET OFF!"he snarled,raising his tail into the air and furiously shaking it.He could still feel pain and he hated that fact immensely,wanting anything to just end it.Then...He saw it.The answer to his problem.The useless,good for nothing Drake was flying this way.What better way to hurt both Laurie and Drake than smashing them together?If Laurie got some injures,maybe the Moltreon would finally crack.Yes,that was what he needed right now.The beast knew that he wouldn't stand a change against the Bird God,but if he combined his power with Drake's...Well,it was a much better option.He was lucky that Akulion wasn't turned towards him right now,really.And so,Imure stopped shaking his tail and slapped it towards Drake,giddy for when the impact would happen.
---
#979 Posted: 20:52:40 24/01/2013
"If you want to, she seems like she is resting for now... Though I do not know how she will react..." Liko said, looking towards where he thought Laurie was.

Laurie had hung on until Imure snapped his tail towards Drake. Her eyes widened and she was forced to let go, she had wanted to rip off some of his tail, but was too surprised to. She reaimed silent as she was flung through the air and into Drake.
Konari gasped a little at that, the little dark Leafeon had been doing so well. That impact may be too much for her.

ooc: Heh, the only thing Akulion and Liko agree on...
---
#980 Posted: 21:40:22 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
It looked like Losi was being dragged by an invisible force. His paws were bleeding, leaving a trail of scraped blood. Hahaha.....Get Nina.....Get Nina.....I am....useless........Get Nina....Get Nina!!! Should've made me better then.......ha....ha..... Losi laughed in his mind. He reared up and then smashed his head as hard as he could against the ground, dragging it as his paws were moved on their own. His head dragged along the ground, tearing fur and the skin underneath. A flood of blood filled his vision.
---
#981 Posted: 09:51:49 03/04/2013
ooc: *~*MAJESTIC REVIVE*~*
oh. my. gosh. I am so sorry for the wait, all for... THIS. *waves at post below* But, I was sure to bring something epic with me - probably something that will surprise you! Blood's bringing out the big guns, and Ancient is... down? We'll see, amIright? >:3 Let's wrap this up, once and for all.

Flare hissed as she watched Losi drag himself away- literally. She knew something was up, his awkward behavior and erratic movements giving every signal that something was wrong. Carefully the Palkeon floated to him, gripping his scruff in her teeth to lift him from the ground.
'Losi? What's wrong?' she bridged the mental link between Marked Eeveelutions, connecting to her brother's mind and whispering this to him. Whatever was wrong, she didn't wish to alert it that she was snooping. It was difficult to manage, but the Palkeon tried her hardest to spread the link, praying that she might be able to hear was was causing his inexplicable movements.
Meanwhile, she'd gripped his scruff and had begun to lift the Glacios from the cracked, hard-packed soil beneath their paws. She lifted her head high, using her forelegs to help her, her jaw strained by the attempts to carry his weight by herself.
'Hang in there, I'll heal you right up. You just have to let me.' Flare attempted to quietly sooth him, drifting back towards the spherical space she had wanted to leave him in until he was rested.

Ancient let out another caterwaul as she felt another opponent's body land on her back. She shrieked again, jerking her body to attempt to throw off the other attacker. While she was busy with that, Curly launched herself into her next attack, tucking her scythe in close as she seemed to spin rapidly in the air. Her blade whizzed, slicing through the air. It almost looked like a Pokemon using Rollout, but since that wasn't in her moveset she clearly was simply using an odd technique. The Eevee's form swished side-to-side for a moment, before rocketing at Ancient. The beast snarled, still trying to shake the Pokemon she couldn't see, but knew she had to do something about the weapon that was about to slice her arm off. She yowled, and threw her body into a tail swipe at Curly.
A loud, ear-rending wail escaped the creature. Her body shook with unbearable pain, and from her jaws gushed screeches and cries of torture. Curly's blade had sunk into the unprotected side of her tail, and was agonizingly slowly ripping through the muscle and bone within. Ancient could not move, or flee. She was frozen with pain as it flooded through her body and exploded from her mouth in bouts of shrieks. Curly continued to stab into her, for what seemed like ages, until she slowed to a grind and soon enough to a halt. She darted back, glancing at her scythe. To her dismay, it was bent from the impact with bone.
“...I don't need it to fight you, anyway.” she huffed, throwing the now useless weapon to the side. Her eyes narrowed and she watched the monster's next move.
The forest green creature was still paralyzed by agony, her jaw open and tilted towards the sky as soundless pain seeped from her. Half of her tail was nearly gone, spilling forth scarlet blood onto the battlefield, staining her fur crimson. Her entire body shook, paws unable to hold her as she began to writhe. The beast collapsed onto her shoulder, tears streaming from her face. One scream escaped her lips, of hatred and rage, dripping with unbridled, flaming fury. She could not speak common tongue, but it was still clear as day the message she wished to release.
Curly realized the chance they had in her current state.
“C'mon! We can stop her! Right now!” the Ice Eevee called, charging for an Ice Fang. One bite to the throat would damage her hide enough to pierce on a second try, but she knew she would require assistance to end her in one blow. Her eyes darted about, searching for help. Curly couldn't do this alone.

Blood seemed to grin, her black form showing a wide arc of teeth that stretched from one eye to the other. Her body shook and writhed, and from where her chest seemed to be a line appeared. The rose-red line opened into what almost looked like a hole, leading into her body from her collarbone. Her body wrenching in her struggle to accomplish what she needed. Taking this much power was dangerous, but worth it in the end. She knew this could stop Akulion, she just knew it.
'My baby, come help mummy, would you...?' she murmured, a hint of mad joy in her voice, '...Tsunima?'
Crimson exploded from her chest, flung in a huge arc into the air as Blood herself let out a scream. Something was coming from the pit in her chest. It was a deep, dark scarlet like dried blood, appearing to be both scaled and furred as its hide reflected the starlight. Limbs burst from its shape, four of them to be exact – all forelegs. Four bright orange eyes gleamed as they opened on its face. Whatever it was, it was larger than the demon herself, about the size of the bird Gods, yet it somehow managed to escape from a bowling ball-sized crevice in her front.
The abomination had two pairs of equine forelegs, with massive hooves for stomping and striking, flowing fur which melted into scales near the shoulders. Its long neck and horse-like face featured spikes along its brow and cheeks, along with tusks in its mouth the jutted out and shone in the moonlight. Its silver mane flew up into the sky as it reared back and tossed its great head. Its wide shoulders gave way to its back, which smoothed into silver scales as it became quite fish-like. Pairs of fins dotted the tail, until the end. The end of the tail sported long, wide fins like that of a whale.
It glared around, making huff and puffs.
Blood panted loudly, rasping with a now rough and exhausted voice, 'Tsunima, my child... Feed your blood lust. kill … kill the God. Mummy knows you can, sweetheart.' The beast, apparently called Tsunima, silently glared its six eyes at the bird God before it. The flaming orange lights in its face, like daggers, bore into the being before it. Tsunima did not appear to be impressed, baring jagged teeth at Akulion.
'Satisfactory for you, puny God?' cackled Blood, reclining onto her platform high above the fighters on the ground, 'Fight my child, and we will see if you are worthy to engage me in true combat. If your defeat my baby, I will not hold back.'
#982 Posted: 00:53:46 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Losi's body spazzed now, trying to wriggle itself free. He yowled and then heard Flare. However, he could only get one mental word out. He hoped it was enough. "A...Ak...Akulion...." Before his mind shouted for all to hear mentally connected. "NINA!!!" Losi couldn't take it. He used his Psychic power and tried to propel himself forward in Nina's direction.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#983 Posted: 23:13:24 25/07/2013
name:cylindra
pokemon:sylveon
level:19
appearance:look online
ability:unknown
power:moonblast and, swift
others: none
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#984 Posted: 02:03:55 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Please refrain from posting in topics that are long forgotten, even if they do seem interesting. This RP is considered dead. No one has posted in it in the past few months and is long forgotten by now. Not to mention I'm pretty sure you haven't read through this RP to know what's going on.
---
First | Previous | Page 20 of 20
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me