Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 20 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#951 Posted: 05:15:18 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah. Zera. I met her just once. She seemed very nice... for a Komodo dragon that is." Nia declared, having a tiny bit of concern for the species just like everybody else.
"Hey Rose. The fog here really helped us. It's not such a big disaster as was expected. If you are going to the Haven, can I come?" Nia asked, though besides helping, she really wanted to see what has become of Shadow.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#952 Posted: 14:57:57 07/06/2015
"I don't think you should come. It's much worse over there than here." Rose said. "Many are injured."
---
SC
#953 Posted: 15:15:51 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, that's it. I can be more help there than here. Everything is more under control here." Nia explained, giving more excuses. She really wanted to see for herself what was Shadow's punishment for such an atrocious action.

Much work was to be done at Hunted island, but even more at the Haven. Antibiotics made by Whirlpool were being applied to the shark bites of the orcas to prevent hemorrhage. A nursery ran by Theodore the pelican was more busy than anticipated, and those who became traumatized by the battle gather in Ami's special cave to comfort each other. Different places, yet everybody was asking themselves the same thing; if Shadow was already killed or if he was being severely punished. If he was still alive, they certainly were planing to reunite with Sybil and give the most severe possible punishment one could think of.
---
#954 Posted: 15:42:49 07/06/2015
"Fine. I will call Jet." Rose said.

Soon Jet arrived and got Rose and Nia.

"But if Shadow is alive please promise me you won't go near him." Shadow said.
---
SC
#955 Posted: 16:38:43 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Shadow said?

While Nia and Rose were being transported, Sybil, Kadan and Ami were struggling to keep Ivor alive. The badger has stopped moving, but the sound of the heartbeats was the only way to tell that he was still alive, but he was in a deep coma.
"It's alright Sybil. We got this." Ami said kindly, knowing that Sybil was desperate to check on everybody around the island. After much hesitation, Sybil left the tree, with the two birds taking good care of the sick badger. She headed towards the beach where she last saw Zera and Shadow, wondering what the former has decided to do with the downed dragon.
---
#956 Posted: 17:00:03 07/06/2015
Soon Jet arrived at the Haven. "I need to check on my pod miss Rose."

"Go ahead. I thank you Jet." Rose said.

Jet then swam off towards the pod.

Rose then saw Zera was still pinning Shadow down. She started to go over to her. "Zera I asume you want Shadow to be serviely punished?"

Zera noded. "I never want to see another die."

"Very well. We shall wait for Sybil and the leaders of each residents to come and see Shadow and decide a punishment." Rose said.
---
SC
#957 Posted: 17:09:25 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon after, Sybil arrived, and was a but surprised to see Shadow was still alive. She then looked at Zera.
"So you decided to spare him then..." Sybil said indifferently, looking at Shadow. Something needed to be done with him, since she wasn't planing to let him go to his home ever again.

"I'm not going to risk it. Something must be done to prevent something like this from ever happening again." she then said sternly, with a very sour aura within her. From all the bad things Shadow has done, this one was definitely enough to change Sybil's demeanor almost completely...
---
#958 Posted: 17:26:07 07/06/2015
"I was going to suggest we wait for the leaders to arrive to give their opinion as well." Rose said as she took off her helmet.
---
SC
#959 Posted: 17:49:27 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
But Sybil wanted the matter to be taken care of immediately. So after deep but quick thinking, she had the punishment;
"There is a pit near where Sayan lives... about twenty meters deep. It's impossible to climb up once you get trap here. The muddy walls don't let you." Sybil said, falling there once before she founded the Haven, and had to get out with the help of a pelican.

"Shadow, you are to remain there... forever. No excursions, no visitors, and not even food or water. Little animals like lizards fall there once in a while. You can eat whatever falls there, and in terms of water? Well, it rains often, so that will not be a problem." Sybil concluded, really despising Shadow to sentence such a punishment. It was the first time she suggested someone to be imprisoned there.
---
#960 Posted: 18:14:45 07/06/2015
"Very well. But first before we take him there we muzzle him and leash him." Rose said.
---
SC
#961 Posted: 19:36:17 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Of course." Sybil agreed, proceeding to find the muzzle and leash Shadow was on when they travelled. She had hidden it on a nearby brush.
"But Zera, you must do it... please." Sybil asked nicely, knowing that she could handle Shadow better. Plus, she didn't want to risk herself or Rose, believing that Shadow had enough strength to snap at them if they approached.

While all that was happening, Warren, who had not participated in the battle, was in a corner of his tree, feeling ashamed. He has helped with the traps, but he has been too coward to participate. Sholeh was still tied up, very skinny for not being able to feed well. Her hunting of lizards was done without enthusiasm, prompting her to fail more often. She has heard from the warblers about the war, and with all the turmoil from the distance, she imagined it all took place that very day.
"I hope they all have been killed!" she said to herself bitterly, still hating Sybil and the others for obstructing the freedom she believed she deserved.
---
#962 Posted: 20:29:50 07/06/2015
Zera noded and proceeded to put the muzzle and leash on Shadow. She then got off of Shadow. "You don't try anything funny now."
---
SC
#963 Posted: 20:48:17 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil showed them the way, looking behind her once in a while to see if Zera still had Shadow under control. Once they arrived at the pit, Sybil could see it was even deeper than she remembered, possibly due to the rain, but it was better that way.
"Fine then. Zera, slide him down." she ordered, not caring how he fell, as long as his threat was over. To decrease the possibilities of him escaping even more, Sybil was planing to consult the elephants to build a fence around the hole, which will also avoid anyone of her friends falling with him accidentally.
---
#964 Posted: 21:04:13 07/06/2015
"You heard her. Get down there." Zera said.

Shadow did as he was told. He slid himself down. When he got to the bottom he took off his muzzle and leash.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8818
#965 Posted: 21:23:05 07/06/2015
Sayan watched as the defeated Shadow slid down the inescapable pit. "Finally...," he said with relief. After battling with one of the other komodos and seeing how badly the population had been injured-- he was relieved for it to finally be over.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:21 07/06/2015 by redwes
#966 Posted: 22:12:14 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil very carefully looked down below, finally believing that his threat was over. The pit was almost fifteen feet wide, so Shadow had enough space for walking. he was, after all, going to spend the rest of his days in that lonely cavity. She then backed away quickly, noticing that the edge was very slippery, making her realize that a fence was imminent. She didn't want any of the residents growing curious and falling there with him.

"Zera, we owe you all and more. You've really helped us out." Sybil said gratefully, remembering when she saved Rose's life.
"How would you like to stay here at the Haven as a genuine member?" Sybil then asked, ready to welcome the good Komodo dragon with full kindness.
---
#967 Posted: 22:20:32 07/06/2015
"What? Really!?" Zera said.

"Of course Zera you saved my life and the Haven. We all owe you one." Rose said.

"Well.....I.....uh...." Zera triped over her words.
---
SC
#968 Posted: 22:31:54 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked up, as if teasing her. However, in a corner of her mind, she was really wishing for Zera to stay for her own safety, since Sybil doubted Zera would be well received after sort of betraying her own kind.

Back at Sholeh's corner, she received a surprise visit. It was none other than Yodel. Like Warren, he hadn't participated in the battle, but not because of being a coward, it was because he had no interest in helping whatsoever. He had been spying on Sholeh after the battle was over to amuse himself, and finally, he talked to her.
"Still here? My, they must really hate you." he taunted, needing something to have fun.
"Listen you horrible hermit, if you didn't come here to free me, then butt out!" Sholeh insulted, not wanting any kind of company.
"Calm down you. I just came by to tell you the battle is over. Maybe this calm after the storm will prompt Sybil to release you." the warbler explained, as if he was being noble keeping Sholeh updated.
"So that home wrecking civet survived..." Sholeh bitterly said, before being interrupted.
"Yes, everyone from the Haven survived, as incredible as that sounds. I don't know what they have done to Shadow, but I suppose it ain't gonna be pretty." Yodel informed, but Sholeh wasn't interested in any of it.
---
#969 Posted: 23:22:17 07/06/2015
"I don't know what to say Sybil." Zera smiled. "I will stay."

"Well welcome to the Haven Zera." Rose said. Just then Nero came crashing down. He was unconscious and hurt after the battle. "Sybil get over here we have another injured!"
---
SC
#970 Posted: 01:22:16 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil immediately head off to check on Nero. Since the Shadow threat was now over, it was her task to attend the injured. Little did she knew that Nia, who had come with Rose and remained quiet in all that ordeal, followed her...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:55 08/06/2015 by Felines
#971 Posted: 01:46:54 08/06/2015
Rose looked at Nia. "Nia could you help Sybil with the injured bird?" Rose was unaware of his name at the moment.
---
SC
#972 Posted: 02:26:48 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Nia obeyed, wanting to be useful.
"Nia? Where did you come from? I didn't see you." Sybil asked after hearing Rose talk to her.
"Yeah, I was on a branch. I wanted to remain as far away from Shadow as possible." she said as an excuse. Though she also did it because she didn't want to introduce herself to Zera. Perching at Sybil's back, they headed to where Nero was...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:31 08/06/2015 by Felines
#973 Posted: 02:42:47 08/06/2015
ooc: remember Nero is the one that is unconscious.
---
SC
#974 Posted: 02:56:43 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, I see. Read that wrong smilie

Sybil examined Nero, but it was hard to tell what was long on with him. No Komodo dragon bite was noticeable, and yet something really hit him bad to have fainted mid flight...
---
#975 Posted: 03:20:43 08/06/2015
"What's wrong with him?" Rose asked concerned.

There were a few missing feathers on Neero's wings.
---
SC
#976 Posted: 04:17:58 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Was he bitten?" Sybil asked, though more to herself than to Rose. Komodo dragon bites on an animal like Nero were very fatal, but that couldn't be it.
"Rose, go ask around. See if anyone saw Nero lately." she suggested. Nery was the only one of his kind, so distinguishing him was easy. If anyone has seen it on the last minute, maybe they'll know what happened...
---
#977 Posted: 11:15:16 08/06/2015
Rose noded and went to ask around.

Nero started to move.
---
SC
#978 Posted: 13:25:22 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey... look!" Sybil said to Rose after seeing Nero slowly opening his eyes.
"Hey hey mister! Wake up!" the overly helpful Nia said, shaking Nero.
"Nia! Don't do that! You can make it worse!" Sybil scolded, putting her aside. Nia remained in a corner, a bit angry. Sh was scolded often by her father to be scolded by Sybil as well. She rmained in that corner waiting or Nero to wake up...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#979 Posted: 21:42:26 08/06/2015
Jaril, laughs, bit cringes in pain as he moves his shredded tail. His aquamarine eyes gleam in the light as he gazes at the larger sea mammal. Then after looking around for a few minutes he speaks.

"No, we desire nothing from you larger cousin, save that in time we may move away from being enemies to friends. We fought together, side by side to protect our home. Think about this, my large cousin. I will be resting in my own territory," he says, before swimming away, supported by his two daughters, who, have small scars on their backs from past shark fights.

Jaerl returns to his and Sybil's tree and lays down, cringing in pain, but glad that he as well as the others are alive. He has no idea about Ivor and his given condition. Still he is happy to rest and wait for Sybil in their tree. Royal flies off and returns to his friends the warblers. His limps on a branch and rests. His right leg badly torn from the fight.

Meanwhile Ivor is in a deep coma. Even in this state however, the wise badger fights with all his might. Time is running out for the courageous badger.
#980 Posted: 21:44:03 08/06/2015
Rose looked back.

"Gah! Where am I?" Nero said.

"You're at the Haven." Rose said. "Well in the forest of the Haven."
---
SC
#981 Posted: 21:50:44 08/06/2015
"It's okay... you're safe.," Sayan said looking down at Nero.
---
#982 Posted: 23:36:19 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Nero! Thank goodness. What happened man? You just fainted out of nowhere!" Sybil said shocked, worried on what caused the foreign bird to collapse just like that...

Quote: Wyrstel
"No, we desire nothing from you larger cousin, save that in time we may move away from being enemies to friends. We fought together, side by side to protect our home. Think about this, my large cousin. I will be resting in my own territory," he says, before swimming away, supported by his two daughters, who, have small scars on their backs from past shark fights.

Cairo just looked up, thinking how lame could a dolphin get.
"Great strategy trying to get to our sympathies. Doesn't that dumb dolphin understands? Dolphins and orcas just can't live together. It's not in our nature." Cairo stubbornly said, failing to realize that his relationship with Sybil and everything she has done wasn't exactly natural. He has always seen dolphins as greedy show offs, and not even their help at the battle was enough to change his perspective.
---
#983 Posted: 00:11:33 09/06/2015
"I don't know. One moment I was flying and the next I got hit by something." Nero said

Just then there was a huge shadow followed by a thunderous flaping sound.

Rose looked up. "Wh-what was that?"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:09 09/06/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#984 Posted: 00:18:01 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm... it sounded like thunder. I suppose it means it's going to rain." Sybil assumed, when she realized what Nero said.
"So you say you were hit by something? Are you sure you didn't just crash into anything?" Sybil asked, believing that, with the Komodo dragon threat over, there was nothing dangerous out there that could attack any of her residents except the dingos, but they haven't caused trouble in a long time, and if Nero was hit while flying, then no way it could have been them.
---
#985 Posted: 00:29:23 09/06/2015
"I'm an excellent flyer. But Last thing I remember is seeing a huge black figure then everything went black." Nero said.

"There's a cloud in the Sky Sybil. Look the sun is shining." Rose said. She then saw a slight burn mark on his side. "Sybil look at his side it looks like it has been burned."
---
SC
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:14:45 09/06/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#986 Posted: 00:39:00 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"That's impossible Nero. No animal here is black... except a few mutated warblers and bats. But neither of then could have knocked you out like that." Sybil protested, when she noticed the sun wasn't as shiny as usual and she finally payed attention to what Rose said.
"Woah hey... what is that... a crow?" Sybil asked, not realizing that this figure was probably much more bigger that it appeared from the sky...
---
#987 Posted: 02:01:59 09/06/2015
"I don't think that is a crow...," Sayan commented looking up at the sky.
---
#988 Posted: 02:26:44 09/06/2015
Then there was a echo of a screach from the unknown creature. Then in a flash of lightning and thunder the bird was gone.

"S-Sybil I'm.....I'm scared." Rose then moved closer to Sayan. "What was that thing and how could it disappear like that?"

"I think I saw something like that when I was young." Zera said. "It looks familiar but I can't remember. Do you happen to know any of the original residents? They my put some light on this thing."
---
SC
#989 Posted: 02:41:43 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was in a daze. How could a creature had vanished into thin air? It made no sense. And the screech was enough to give anyone a chill on the spine.
"In the years I've spent on this Haven, this is the first time this happens. Rose, Sayan, you stay here and take care of Nero. I'm going to find out what was that thing." Sybil said, as she left quickly before anybody could stop her.

She then appeared right below to where the creature was last seen, and she was confused. The thunder and lightning appeared clearly, but there was no cloud in the sky that indicated rain. Maybe they were above the white ones? She was investigating, but after the creature disappeared, not even a faint sound of thunder. Sybil didn't believed in the paranormal or supernatural, so there must have been an explanation. She decided that it was pure coincidence that this flying bird was merely flying off, and in the confusion of the lightning's flash, it has settled down somewhere...
---
#990 Posted: 02:51:09 09/06/2015
Suddenly there was yet another flash of lightning and the huge creature reappeared and was flying towards the mountains.
---
SC
#991 Posted: 03:01:04 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
While Sybil was startled by the sudden and noisy appearance once more. While in a sort of trance, Peepers came to her as soon as he saw her.

"Peepers! What the heck is going on? There is this sort of crazy bird appearing as if out of nowhere!" Sybil said a bit upset on not being able to identify the situation.
"I'm not sure miss. One of our warbler sentries spotted this creature during the battle against the dragons. It was as if it was using the confusion to do... something..." Peepers explained, not understanding himself. But Sybil didn't believe something could appear out of nowhere.
"Well, maybe a new guest that loves to do very bad pranks? I'm not sure about you, but I'm not comfortable with this. I'm going to that mountain and see what it was." Sybil said ignorantly and stubbornly, heading to the mountain. Peepers was terrified and tried to talk some sense into her, pulling her tail. She didn't believe in the paranormal, but he did... sort of. He did believe that there were some things in the world that couldn't be explained by mere words, and a creature that appears when lightning strikes must mean very bad news...
---
#992 Posted: 03:21:52 09/06/2015
"I know of one but I doubt she will say much." Rose said. "We're going to visit Sholeh's tree and ask her some questions."
---
SC
#993 Posted: 03:51:26 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Why her?" a voice suddenly said from behind Rose. It was none other than Yodel, in his favorite past time; spying. After pestering Sholeh for a while, he had decided to so on the tiger he despised so much.
"Sure, ask the prisoner. I'm sure she has something t do with it." Yodel mocked sarcastically, wanting to get on her nerves.

Sybil reached the top of the mountain after some painful struggle. It would have been easier if Thunder would have been there to help her, but somehow, she did it alone. She was extremely stubborn, and she wasn't going to rest until she found out what kind of creature was taking residence at the Haven without showing itself.
"Hello..." she called, echoing through the rocky, snowy mountains...
---
#994 Posted: 08:59:25 09/06/2015
"Well If you know something about this creature then spill the beans." Rose said.

Soon Sybil could cee a cave.
---
SC
#995 Posted: 12:34:07 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"A creature that appears and disappears with lightning? Sounds more like a joker magician looking for danger." Yodel ignorantly said, like Sybil, not believing in the supernatural. However, he kept to himself that, unlike the civet, Yodel has noticed that whoever flew, he or she was very far away in the sky, indicating an enormous size.

Seeing the cave, Sybil decided to enter cautiously to escape the cold. Peepers had abandoned her after getting tired of trying to stop her. When this flying visitor didn't show any signs of appearing for a while even after she called, she was starting to wonder if they were all imagining things. After all, they were dazed and tired after such a battle with the Komodo dragons that their minds were probably playing tricks on them...
---
#996 Posted: 21:07:35 09/06/2015
There was the sound of deep breathing in the cave. A huge black figure could be seen.
---
SC
#997 Posted: 22:42:55 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil slowly turned her head, hearing the breathing.
"Hello? Are you... the one who flew here?" Sybil asked, staying where she was. The cavern was dark, but she had nocturnal vision. When she saw the size of the silhouette, she became paralyzed. Whatever that bird was, it was bigger than the biggest condor, and all Sybil could think of was if this creature has come in peace...
---
#998 Posted: 23:04:24 09/06/2015
There was a shuffling sound as the creature moved. Suddenly a bolt of lighting flashed and it revealed the large creature. It seemed to be a very large bald eagle of some sort. "Who are you?" The Eagle with a deep voice said.
---
SC
#999 Posted: 01:46:59 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm... S... Sybil. I... run this... here island... as a Haven." Sybil stammered, though she wondered if it was a good idea to give away her position. That was one enormous eagle, majestic, and SCARY. Sybil was paralyzed, too nervous to move a muscle. It was impossible to explain how did she managed to answer in a state like that...
---
#1000 Posted: 02:49:14 10/06/2015
"Well leave I want to be alone. Unless you want your hide fried." The giant eagle said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 20 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me