Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Lost Sound [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#51 Posted: 21:11:15 09/02/2014
"Seems like a good enough place to start!"! Logain stated as he stepped into the forest. "Oooh, I got chills," he stated jokingly. "But this place does have a mystical feel to it. Hey! I have an idea! If this isn't a prank, then has anyone confirmed their powers exist? Like try them out?" He then outstetched his hand, and a ball of energy shot out. It dissipated as it hit a tree.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#52 Posted: 05:23:57 10/02/2014
Neru looked at Logain like he was stupid.
"Umm.... I dunno about you, but we've had our powers for awhile.... Like I know I've had mine as long as I can remember."
She held up one of her hands. Sparks surged across the skin of her hand.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#53 Posted: 13:53:21 10/02/2014
"Well I haven't, so you can at looking at me like I was born yesterday." Logain stated, turning towards Neru. "So, am I the only one who didn't know about their powers their whole life? Or are the dancers the unique ones?" He asked, hoping that h wasn't a special case." GE then looked at his hands.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#54 Posted: 17:37:13 10/02/2014
Blake pointed at Logain and appeared to laugh. Composing himself, he stuck out his hand and suddenly an air like substance began to swirl around the outstretched hand, forming a near invisible bow. A devious smiled appeared as he reached behind him with his other hand, grabbing another near invisible item, an arrow from a quiver. He pointed it at him, aimed and let it go. It wizzed past Logain, barley missing his head. As it passed by his ear, dubstep music was heard coming from the arrow. It kept going before exploding against a tree, making a skrillex song blast around the meadow.

Ooc: im at school, after math, im tired, deal with it
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#55 Posted: 20:35:32 10/02/2014
"If it makes you feel better, my brotehr and I weren't born with powers." Len smiled to Logain.
"When we were little we met a witch who gave us these bracelets." Rin held up his arm to show two metal bracelets around his left wrist.
"However, what she didn't tell us is that they were cursed." Len showed a matching pair of bracelets on her right wrist.
"We can't take them off and they can't be broken; now matter how hard you try." Rin tuged at one of his bracelets.
"Though on the bright side, if we hold hands, they give us magic powers." Len said excitedly.
The twins put their hands together, then held out their free hand. The bracelets glowed lightly and a blast of sound energy fired from their outstretched hands.

OOC: Yes DC, the witch was Toko.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:18:19 11/02/2014 by Seiki
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#56 Posted: 04:26:56 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I somewhat knew of my powers" Lassira said, taking out her flute and playing a soft melody, putting a few animals to sleep. She picks up a bunny, which is now asleep. "It's much more useful than it seems" She says softly.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#57 Posted: 02:45:35 12/02/2014
Teto walked over to Lassira and gently pet the rabbit in her arms. Teto may be shy but she did somewhat like woodland creatures, well, at least the small ones that couldn't harm her.
"I guess we're showing off powers, then." Gumi shrugged.
She swung her leg around and kicked a nearby tree. The impact caused the tree to snap in half and collapse. Miku looked around then played a soft tune on her keytar. A look came across Neru's face like that of a sleep-walker, one that seemed as if she was in a trance. The blnde then raised her hand and slapped herself. Neru then snapped out of it and glared at Miku.
"Face it, you deserved it." Miku said.
---
#58 Posted: 04:06:40 12/02/2014
Logain laughed a little bit more than etiquette required, but he still thought Miku was right about Neru deserving it. Helen then stated, dlso, any idea where we go next. This place is big..." he stared, noticing a chipmunk. It was so cute he just wanted to.... nevermind
---
#59 Posted: 14:41:04 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, maybe we should start exploring around, and get to know our surroundings" Lassira suggested to the group. She placed the small bunny on Teto's shoulder with a smile. "And can we please try not to annoy each other too much. We need all the help we can get so we ca get this orb recovered and go home" Lassira said, mumbling throughout most.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#60 Posted: 19:40:36 13/02/2014
Tristyn laughed. "Not annoying each other? Alright. Blake, scram" he said, pushing Blake away. Blake seemed to laugh and pushed back. Tristyn pushed back again, then Blake, and eventually they were on the ground wrestling again.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#61 Posted: 21:22:16 13/02/2014
Teto smiled softly and scratched behind the rabbit's ears. The dancers walked on cautiously. Though Rin and Len liked to run, they knew they should stay close and avoid getting lost. Miku kept her senses alert to anything that could be present. Neru walked close to Lassira.
"So, what exactly is this Silent Clan anyway? Are they human or what?" Neru asked.
---
#62 Posted: 01:35:25 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Lassira looked to Neru. "Well, from what I studied, they are humans, but some aren't. Some are weird mutations. The second in command is a fire mutation, and he looks like he's on fire. The Silent Clan controls the elements. Thing is, they aren't fond of sound. They can't talk, all of them are mute. Hence the name, Silent Clan. They are very skilled warriors though" Lassira explains to Neru
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#63 Posted: 01:39:17 14/02/2014
Blake perks up at the word 'mute' He stands and seems to look a little down before lifting his head up again with a smile. Tristyn seemed to be completely bored, walking with his shoulders slumped.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#64 Posted: 02:39:08 14/02/2014
Name: Runo Yasane
Genre: Silence
Powers: Controls ice.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and highly clever. Runo prefers to watch her prey and strike from the shadows before rushing into things.
History: Runo grew up on the streets, abandoned and alone until she was found by the Silent Clan. They granted her entry to their group whcih she more than happily accepted to get a roof over her head and food to eat. However, in order to join, they ripped out her voice and granted her dakr powers to do their bidding.
Relationship: One of the bad guys.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Other: Weilds a scythe, is totally evil, is mute, works for the bad guys.
---
#65 Posted: 02:40:38 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Runo!!! Accepted Seiki ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#66 Posted: 02:43:25 14/02/2014
ooc: I love Ruko XD her costume is just so amazing.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#67 Posted: 02:53:56 14/02/2014
"Mute, huh?" Neru tilted her head slightly to subtly look back at Blake. She knew who she'd be keeping an eye on.
As they walked, Teto had this uneasy feelign as if they were being watched, though she cast it aside, thinking it was fear and paranoia getting the better of her. Though, she was right as a pair of eyes sat in the shadows watching their every move through the forest and had been since they'd entered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:15 14/02/2014 by Seiki
#68 Posted: 01:41:02 15/02/2014
Tristyn tuned out the others, DeadMau5 playing through his headphones. He was mouthy the tune, seemingly speaking dubstep.
Blake Had turned away from the group, looking into the shadows of the tightly knit trees.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#69 Posted: 02:23:21 15/02/2014
The girl watching from the shadows knew the time was right, they had foolishly shown off their powers to each other, and unknowingly to her. Without making a sound, Runo put her hand to the ground. The temperature in the air dropped drasticly, making it so a person's breath could be seen. Snow started to lightly fall and the ground began to freeze.
"I have a bad feelign about this..." Gumi said.
Teto looked around frightened. Runo knew she was outnumbered, but wasn't afraid. She rushed from the bush she was hiding and went to Tristyn who was closest. She put a chilling finger to his lips, coating them with frost. She then put her own lips together and made the face as if saying "Shhh..."
---
#70 Posted: 03:07:01 16/02/2014
Blake noticed something in the corner of his eye, turning to see Tristyn and a girl. He seemed to gasp, looking fearfully at the others. For an unknown reason, he didn't try to warn the others.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#71 Posted: 06:05:40 16/02/2014
Runo gently rubbed alongside Tristyn's cheeck, leaving a trail of frost at her touch. Her sweet but sinister smile then turned to a dark stare. She grabbed him by the throat causing ice to spread across his body causing him to become a solid ice statute, freezing him inside and out. In her free hand, frost appeared and formed into a large scythe. Runo stepped back and swung her scythe, smashing through Tristyn's frozen body, causing it to shatter into a million shards of ice.

The shattering ice created some ound though, signaling the others. Runo looked over to Blake, a smile having reformed on her face, and tapped a finger to her lips as if telling him to be quiet.

OOC: DC said I could!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:05:57 16/02/2014 by Seiki
#72 Posted: 16:11:59 16/02/2014
Blake's eyes widened in horror. He quickly looked to the others, unsure of what to do. He had witnessed his best friend turning to ice, and shattered, yet he strangely didn't feel very sad.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#73 Posted: 16:25:14 16/02/2014
Logain turned around, saw the girl, and saw pieces of Trystin. "Aww heck to the no." he stated, whilst firing energy blasts. "HE may have been... quite.... annoying in the time I knew him, but that just isn't right you- you- you ice witch!!"
---
#74 Posted: 03:37:07 17/02/2014
Runo was abel to dodge msot of the blasts, yet one hit her square in the gut. After recovering form it, she looked at Logain angrily. Miku began to play a song on her keytar. Runo turned to her and quickly thrust out a hand. Frost covered the keytar, freezing the keys.
---
#75 Posted: 04:08:08 17/02/2014
Logain looked at the keytar, and blasted at Runo again. He then threw a snowball, combined with an energy blast. "What do you silent clan members want?" He asked, and shot anothee ball. Mixing yhe spheres with the environment seriously strengthened them. He then turned back to the keytar, and then shot a blast that scraped sone iceoff.
---
#76 Posted: 04:54:55 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorrrrryyyyyy I've really not been doing well.

Lassira played a soft melody on her flute to try to distract Runo. "Seems I was correct. Mute and element wielders" She mumbled as she took a break from playing. She quickly hopped in a tree after her song to stay out of battle.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#77 Posted: 05:51:48 17/02/2014
Runo looked at Logain like he was an idiot. She waved her hand near her mouth then mouthed the words "I can't talk, I'm mute..." The snow covered sound blasts did nothing to hurt her, barely tickling. She rolled her eyes. She controlled ice, getting hit by it would do nothing, and seemed obvious to her.

Miku shot an angry glare at Logain. "Hey! Watch where you fire those things! My keytar isn't indestructable!"

Teto drew her rapier and twirled it to her side. Flames trailed from the blade. Runo raised her eyebrows. She hadn't seen Teto's powers and now that she had, she knew it'd be trouble.
---
#78 Posted: 15:41:44 17/02/2014
ooc: Ooooo Wait, can I make a silent clan member as well????

Blake snapped out of his sort of trance, shaking his head and blinking a few times. He took in his surroundings very quickly, reacting fast. He created the bow out of mind air again, grabbed an arrow, aimed, and fired, literally. His arrows could take on many different forms, this one being covered in fire.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#79 Posted: 18:54:34 17/02/2014
The arrow lodged into Runo's arm, the fire stinging. Her arm started to seem like it was going to melt. She ripped out the arrow, her ice powers refroze her arm, healing her. Two fire-weilders, this was going to be a problem...

Gumi ran for Runo and swung her body around so her legs were in the air and she was standing on her hands. She sent her leg flying at Runo's side. Runo grabbed her by her ankle, yet still took some damage from the force of the attack. At Runo's touch, Gumi's leg began to freeze.
"Uh, guys! Help!!" Gumi shouted.
Neru threw one of her chakrams at the arm holding Gumi. Runo was forced to let go to dodge it. Rin and Len grabbed hands and shouted. Their voices turning to a loud shrill that echoed through the forest.
---
#80 Posted: 22:32:07 17/02/2014
Logain ealized what was weakening the attacks. He decided to instead mix it with the leaves, making thorny sound blasts. He looked at Runo and stated, "I realized you were mute, I just like talking during physical exertion. It's kinda a personalitt glitch. Don't judge me..."
---
#81 Posted: 01:47:45 18/02/2014
Runo rolled her eyes as if saying she was judging him anyway. She knew she wasn't going to win this battle, though it wasn't a total loss, she'd gotten one of them. Runo put out one of her hands out. Ice spread out from it and formed a cocoon of frost around her. Teto ran over to the ball of ice and slashed it with her rapier, keeping one arm behind her back as she attacked. The heat from the blade caused it to start to melt where she struck it. She pointed the tip of the blade at the cocoon. Flames swirled from the rapier and engulfed the dome of ice. The front half melted away, revealing nothing inside.
"She must of escaped somehow." Neru groaned.
"I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of her." Gumi said.
---
#82 Posted: 05:00:34 19/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"If she was here, The Silent Clan shouldn't be too far from here" Lassira said, hopping out of a tree. "A base should be around here." She brushed off some leaves from her hoodie. "Is everyone alright? Besides our... casualty" Lassira said.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#83 Posted: 20:33:47 19/02/2014
Teto was sitting by Gumi, running her hands over the part of her leg that had been covered in ice to warm it up with her powers.
"Yeah, I should be fine." Gumi smiled and gave a thumbs up.
Miku went to each of her friends and made sure they were ok.
---
#84 Posted: 21:19:17 19/02/2014
Blake looked around at everyone, still foggy at what happened. He looked over to where Tristyn was to find the pieces all gone. He sighed, dropping the bow in his hand which dissolved into the air before it hit the ground. The quiver and arrows on his back also began to fade into the air. Looking around, he noticed the damage the ice witch lady had caused.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#85 Posted: 01:49:00 25/02/2014
OOC: Oh, I forgot I joined this. Uhh...what's happened?
#86 Posted: 03:27:31 26/02/2014
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
OOC: Oh, I forgot I joined this. Uhh...what's happened?

We got together. Walked through the dark creepy woods of evilness, got attacked by one of the bad guys. Tristyn (one of DC's characters) got killed. Bad guy escaped. That's about it.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me