Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The 100th Annual Hunger Games! The 4th Quarter Quell!
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
The 100th Annual Hunger Games! The 4th Quarter Quell! [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#51 Posted: 01:40:09 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: sure ^.^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#52 Posted: 01:51:05 16/01/2014
OOC: Who's dead and who's alive? Can we kill yet? REALLY POKEMON2?

Cody and Izzy woke up. "Well, let's see if we can make it to the finale!" Cody exclaimed. "To the finale!" Izzy exclaimed.

A bear appeared out of nowhere and attacked Cody. "Woah! Run!" Cody warned. The two raced into a cave. "How do we kill a bear?" Cody asked. Izzy lit the lighter and threw it at the mutt. It burned up. "Camoflauge? Nice!" Cody exclaimed. "Wait wat." Izzy asked.
#53 Posted: 02:06:11 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: NO MORE KILLING UN LESS ITS A CONTROLLED CHARACTER AND THEY ASK YOU TO KILL THEM
all but District 9 male are dead. District 11 female is now Vixa.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#54 Posted: 02:08:17 16/01/2014
Phosphora stalked through the thinning trees at the edge of the Cornucopia's field, both weapons drawn. Hesitating momentarily, she sprinted out into the open, her bun coming loose.
Make it quick, Phosphora repeated over and over to herself, feeling the sweat drip down her brow. Make it quick, make it quick, make it quick...
---
self professed austGAYlian
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#55 Posted: 02:10:23 16/01/2014
Local: awesome!!!
Vixa had grabbed a scythe, and a backpack. It had a water bottle, iodine pills, and a sleeping bag. She walked through the forest, and noticed a woman from district one. She, of course, changed course, and soon found herself near a cave, with a strange looking wolf poking it's head out. She swiftly chopped its head off, and decider to keep the beach ball sized dog head.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#56 Posted: 02:12:56 16/01/2014
Ooc: oh my God it said local. I hate spell check.
---
#57 Posted: 02:23:35 16/01/2014
Izzy and Cody used the daggers to make skin out of the bear. "We need to win." Cody said. "There's no WE in the Hunger Games." Izzy said, and ran off.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#58 Posted: 04:48:25 16/01/2014
As Neru and Daiki walked through the woods in search of some huntable creatures, they heard an odd beeping noise that beeped in time like a metronome. Daiki nearly jumped in fear of it. Neru, however knew it was nothing to worry of. She looked around and found a small canister with a flashing light on top dangling from a parachute caught in a branch near them.
"That's conveinet." Neru smirked.
She reached up, having to stretch a little to reach and carefully grabbed the canister. She twisted off the top, causing it to silence, and looked inside.
"Uhh. I think it's for you." She handed it to a confused Daiki.
Upon looking inside his face lit up. He reached in and pulled out a decent sized coil of copper wire and a pair of black gloves with rubber palms.
"Guard me. Please." He said.
He quickly hunched down on the floor and got to work. He put on the gloves then pulled out the wire. He tied one end to the handle of his spear then opened up the light fixture on the canister. He redid some wiring in it and was able to turn it back on, though snapping the wire that causes the sound. With the other end of the copper wire, he tied it to one of the wires in the canister's fixture then closed it. Finished, he tied the canister ot the back of his belt to carry it.
"What in the world di you just do?" Neru wondered.
"You'll see." Daiki smiled.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#59 Posted: 20:17:27 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
A knife went flying right past Phosphora's head.
"You idiot, you suck at aiming!" screamed Terra, who grabbed the throwing knives and began to run towards Phosphora. Phoenix growled and chased followed, sword and dagger in hand.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#60 Posted: 20:56:33 16/01/2014
Daiki and Neru walked around the forest, tying to avoid straying too far from their cave. As they walked, they heard the roar of a bear not far off. Worried, they turned to see one of a somewhat average size, no bigger than either of them, charging straight for them. Daiki threw his spear straight at it. The blade pierced the bear's shoulder, not doing much damage, but not long after it made contact, electricity surged from the blade into the bear, electrifying it. The bear let out a short painful yelp, but falling over, dead.
"That was cool." Neru said, impressed with Daiki and seriously thinking she'd misjudged him.
Daiki pulled out the spear and started working on the bear, to cut off some meat for later. Neru went over to help.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#61 Posted: 21:12:16 16/01/2014
Vixa heard noises, and duo of tributes cutting meat off of a bear. She thought over it, then sized up the two tributes. She recognized both, and had admired them. She decided after awhile, to ask them a question. She climbed high into a tree, and stated, just loud enough for them to hear, "Hello, I have a proposition."
---
#62 Posted: 21:23:50 16/01/2014
Daiki had finished cutting and was wrapping the meat in leaves to carry when he and Neru heard a voice call to them. Neru quickly turned and drew her chakrams, holding them defensively. Daiki stood up and held out his spear.
"Who are you and what do you wnat?" Neru asked sternly. She lowered her voice so only Daiki could hear. "Start packing the meat in the backpack and get ready to go."
Daiki nodded and hurridely started throwing the leaf wrapped meat into their bag.
---
#63 Posted: 21:31:53 16/01/2014
"Hey! I don't want to kill you. I admire you. You two were my favorite of the other competitors and I'm hoping to make an alliance with you two. Now, do you need iodine?" She asked. She then put her scythe ob the branch behind her, and raised her hands.
---
#64 Posted: 21:48:29 16/01/2014
Neru relaxed her stance, but not her guard. "Heh, trying to buddy up with the stronger players. We may be from 5, but I have about as much skill as a career. We're just fine on our own." Neru said.
Though she talked tough like they didn't need him, she more thought of Daiki who had just finished packing the meat. It was a miracle their trainer had gotten him to trust her, there was no way he'd trust someone else, especially from a different district. Neru herself wasn't even fond of the idea of teaming up and would rather double-cross Vixa then work with her. In fact, Neru was even already plotting how to kill her.
---
#65 Posted: 22:10:21 16/01/2014
Phosphora chuckled beneath her breath, amused. The screamer and her lackey, heh. She slowed down by the edge where the supplies began, swords raised.
"Good morning." she called out airily. "Nice weather we have out here, hm?"
---
#66 Posted: 22:24:10 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Terra gave a coy smile. "Yes, wonderful. The heat is just right to make it easier for you wimps to hide. Career tribute? Bah. You don't deserve the title" she said, her words laced with poison. She glared at her, knives tightly clutched and prepared to throw at the blink of the eye. She rolled her eyes and groaned. "Then again, all the careers this year sucked. Mr. and Mrs. 4 died within the first few hours." She said, annoyance clear in her voice. Phoenix caught up with them, standing behind Phosphore a good 1-2 feet.
"So, I heard District 1 guy was dumb enough to eat nightlock" Phoenix taunted. He swung his sword around, without a care.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#67 Posted: 23:40:01 16/01/2014
"I knew the idiot enough to know he wasn't worth keeping around." Phosphora replied, glancing around and nodding casually at Phoenix. "As it turned out, I was right. But what about you two? You seem like the... traditional... careers, hanging around here. Checked out the forest yet?"
---
#68 Posted: 00:28:44 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Nope, why do we need to? All the tributes will eventually end up here, one way or another" Terra said. She twirled a knife between her fingers.
"So what about you 1, why are you at our camp?" Phoenix asked. His sword was now firmly in his hand.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#69 Posted: 02:23:50 17/01/2014
Izzy ran away from Cody. "Wait!" Cody yelled, but she ran too fast.

Izzy ran and ran until she bumped into Deryk. She threw a dagger at him.

(You pick if it hits or not Bash)
#70 Posted: 02:38:49 17/01/2014
"Heh, hehehe. Come here? Unless everyone outside this immediate area is going to die, or a feast or whatever, I seriously doubt they'll come running here." Phosphora replied again, somewhat snarkily. "Hh. Whatever. I'm wasting my time."
---
#71 Posted: 05:21:34 17/01/2014
OOC: I'll wait for Bash to reply. Meanwhile,

At the same time, Cody was looking for some tributes to alliance with.
#72 Posted: 16:58:55 17/01/2014
"Hmm... seems like I won't find help here. Goodbye." Vixa stated before jumping down and running off. Looks like her plan of slitting their throats and stealing their supplies wouldn't be happening. Seems like the fun will start later.
---
#73 Posted: 20:02:44 17/01/2014
"Daiki, run." Neru said.
Daiki didn't have to be told twice. He turned and ran. Neru kept her eyes on Vixa as she left. Once out of sight, Neru followed after Daiki back to their cave. When they returned, Daiki stuck the tip of his spear into the water, setting a trap for anyone who'd touch it. Neru got to work preparing and cooking the meat they'd collected.
---
#74 Posted: 20:32:21 17/01/2014
Vixa continued running , until she finally decided to set a trap, She broke a low hanging branch, and shoved it into the ground. She continued to do so, until she was surrounded on 3 sides, walked out, and finished it except for a small entrance. She carved "Do not enter" Into a nearby tree, and placed the head of the creature in it, as if to soon be cooked, and hid high into a tree.
---
#75 Posted: 20:37:29 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Terra smiled.
"But the gamemakers will eventually grow bored of no deaths correct? They would then proceeded to draw tributes together for one of their deaths. Now, they might not draw them here, but they might bring us to them" she said, acting like a know it all. She took her knife and look at the blade with interest. She suddenly smiled, a dangerous smile.
"To bad you won't survive for the final" she said, suddenly launching the knife at Phosphora.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#76 Posted: 20:50:50 17/01/2014
ooc: DC mayI kill d9 male?
---
#77 Posted: 21:36:26 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: No, he's gonna die a special way :3
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#78 Posted: 21:42:01 17/01/2014
ooc: ooc: ok then.
---
#79 Posted: 22:39:17 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Bakura has been mod banned for not even posting since the beginning. His character will be terminated immediately.

Somewhere off in the forest, a scream raised above the tree tops. A swarm of candy-colored birds surrounded Alexia, their beaks long, pointed, and very sharp. Alexia gave out another scream as she tried to swat them away, but to no avail. Eventually, one finds her neck, skewering it. She falls to the ground, a pool of blood already beginning to form. Her last sight was of the departure of the birds, the sky become a swirl of colors before eventually turning black.
BOOM! the sound of a cannon went, signifying her death.

ooc: And that was tribute to Maysille Donner, who died the exact same way but had Haymitch next to her as she slowly died ^.^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#80 Posted: 00:04:07 18/01/2014
Sapphire finally woke up. She started to dig a small hole to shelter herself, taking breaks in between. When she finished, she crawled in the hole and took a nap, exhausted by digging with her spear.
#81 Posted: 01:57:27 18/01/2014
Phosphora, aware of the danger, ducked from the attack, but the knife still created a large, deep gash over her left upper arm. Dropping the left sword, she retaliated viciously with the other, screeching an obscenity, before fleeing back towards the forest, snatching up a loaf of bread in her injured arm.
---
#82 Posted: 02:05:47 18/01/2014
OOC: Who's left?

Cody looked and looked for supplies. He stumbled upon a bridge.
#83 Posted: 03:26:11 18/01/2014
Ooc: Hey, DC. Maybe you could like, draw from a hat and peoples names serving once for themselves and each person they have killed. If their name is drawn they die.
---
#84 Posted: 03:27:58 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Terra began to chase after Phosphora, screaming how she will murder her. Knives flew through the air towards here, though not exactly dead lock aim. Phoenix was going to chase after her as well, but noticed a guy tribute sneaking into the camp and looking through stuff.
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Phoenix screamed, chasing after the character with his sword at hand. The guy looked up at him in fear and began a sprint for his life towards the forest. Phoenix chased closely after, sword and dagger at hand. They entered the forest. The guy wasn't very good at running, so Phoenix began to catch up. Just as he was about to stab the tribute, a loud buzzing sound came closer to them. Phoenix reacted immediately, starting the run back towards the camp. He looked up at the trees as he ran, spotting another tribute high in the tree, seemingly passed our or high. He heard a scream which confirmed his theory. The tribute in the tree had cut down a tracker jacker nest in an attempt to kill him and the other.
BOOM! A cannon went off, sealing the victims fate.
"There goes District 12" Phoenix muttered as he slowed down to a jog.

ooc: bash has been killed
Thank you, have a good day ^.^

BTW, This is the people still alive
Phosphora
Phoenix and Terra
Cody and Izzy
Daiki and Neru
Sapphire
District 9 Male
Vixa

hehehe I have a twist but you want figure it out until later. The rules have changed though

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KILL OFF A CHARACTER, BUT IT MAKES MY LIFE EASIER IF YOU DO
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:28 18/01/2014 by DragonCamo
#85 Posted: 03:51:57 18/01/2014
Neru and Daiki heard the cannon fire as they finished their meal.
"That brings us down to 10 left." Neru said.
"This alliance can't last forever. I know we're from the same district, but eventually...." Daiki said.
"I know..." Neru looked away from him. "That's the thing about this. Only one winner."
"I'll stay by your side until the very end." Daiki smiled. "I may not have many friends or like being around people, but in the short time we've been here, you've been kind to me."
Neru turned and kinda half smiled to him.
---
#86 Posted: 04:03:09 18/01/2014
Cody crossed the bridge. Izzy was on the other side. "I'm sorry. We should team until the end." Cody said. "Apology accepted." Izzy said. "There's 8 against us. We need to kill them first." Cody said. "I found a bow for you." Izzy said, and handed Cody a Bow and 12 arrows in a buttery quiver.

"Look! A tribute." Izzy grinned. "I only have 3 daggers." She said. "Look! The 1 tribute!" Cody exclaimed. They saw Phosphora, unaware, when Izzy started to aim her dagger. Cody loaded his bow. They both fired.

(OOC: Reshiram decides fate I guess)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:54 18/01/2014 by Troll Slug
#87 Posted: 04:10:54 18/01/2014
Ooc: Troll Slug, may I kill Cody?
---
#88 Posted: 04:31:21 18/01/2014
OOC: Just make the move first, but sorry, I like Cody over Izzy out of the two.
#89 Posted: 15:30:15 18/01/2014
Phosphora reached the tree line, noticing Cody and Izzy right after they attacked. Left with little options to defend or evade, she lifted the bread to at least make a hasty attempt to protect herself.
"Ggh!" Maybe it could stop the knife, but the arrow produced a shallow wound in her abdomen (Not deadly, but still bloody and quite painful towards someone who's always been the 'omnipotent planner', idk). Staggering slightly, vision blurring and her single weapon still raised defensively, the only remaining from District 1 kept running. "Hhgh... bloo-dy hell... gurgh... hh..."
---
#90 Posted: 15:42:33 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Terra had stopped her pursuit and ran back to the camp, fearing the worst. Relief washed over her when she saw that Phoenix was ok.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#91 Posted: 16:26:40 18/01/2014
Cody and Izzy chased after Phosphora, who was clearly hurt.
#92 Posted: 20:16:42 18/01/2014
ooc: so I may kill Izzy?

Vixa heard people fighting, and carefully walked over. She saw two people, she knew they were both of the same district. She saw the female as more of a threat, so she sneaked over and...

ooc: if Imay
slit her throat and ran.

ooc: i I may not....
decided against it, and ran off.
---
#93 Posted: 20:49:50 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Seiki....I need you to kill da District 9 Male soon....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#94 Posted: 20:57:39 18/01/2014
ooc: why se- oh yeah.
---
#95 Posted: 23:03:15 18/01/2014
OOC: Sorry, was about to, then got pulled away from the computer for most of the day.

"We should look around before it gets dark and check our surroundings. Help get a layout of the land." Neru said.
"Good point." Daiki agreed.
Daiki pulled his spear from the water so they could leave then the two left the cave and walked around the the cave a little, trying to not stray too far. Eventually as they walked they saw smoke coming up from between the trees.
Neru motioned for Daiki to stay quiet then follow. The two crept, Neru leading, closer to the fire to see a male a couple of years older than them sitting before a fire.
Neru shook her head at him. I didn't think someone this old could be so stupid. She thought. She moved behind him, barely making a sound.
When her step snapped a twig, he quickly turned, grabbing his sword, though it was already two late. Neru tossed one of her chakrams at him as he turned, one of the bladed points stabbing him in the head. She dashed forward, grabbed the ring then swung it across his neck, slitting his throat. He bled out instantly.
The cannon fired not long after, signaling his death.
"Grab his sword and let's go." Neru said.
Daiki nodded and took the sword.
---
#96 Posted: 23:49:51 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Phoenix and Terra sat by the fire they had started. It had gone dark quickly after the sound of the cannon. Terra had her arms wrapped around her legs and sat staring into the fire. Phoenix laid on his back staring into the fake sky. They had contemplated on chasing after tributes, but decided against it as they knew how sneaky some of them were. They were smart too though, not sitting out in the open but rather at the edge of the cornucopia mouth. They had set traps around the clearing in case of any funny business, but they could not think of anything to protect them from a long-distance attack. Terra sighed and closed her eyes, reach up to pull her jacket close to her body. The night was unusually cold. Suddenly, but just for a brief second, the arena sky became staticy. Phoenix blinked and it was gone.
"Did you see that?" he asked the now shivering Terra. She shook her head and looked over to him.
"Why the hell are you not freezing your ass off?" she said, being to cold to but any toxic in it. Phoenix shrugged and put on a goofy smirk.
"I'm not hot to freeze" he said, jokingly. Terra glared at him before turning back to stare at the fire.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#97 Posted: 23:57:21 18/01/2014
As Neru and Daiki walked back to their cave, Neru noticed a flicker of static in the sky.
"Something's wrong." Neru said.
"What is it?" Daiki asked, nervously.
"I saw something with the sky. I have a bad feeling about this." Neru lightly bit her lip. "Let's get back to the cave, quickly."
The two dashed off to take refuge in their cave.
---
#98 Posted: 00:59:35 19/01/2014
Vixa walked back to the cave where she had found the creature she had seen earlier. She walked inside, and sat on the ground, watching the entrance to the cave, which she was positioned to where she could see anybody who tried to get in before they saw her. After a while, she rushed to the very edge of the clearing, and threw the head towards the careers. It landed with a thud, meters away from Terra, before Vixa ran back to her cave
---
#99 Posted: 01:08:37 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Suddenly, the ground caved in as the head fell into a large pit. Terra's head quickly snapped up as she heard it. Phoenix jumped up to examine it.
"The hell" he said. "It's a ****ing head of some dead animal." He muttered an unintelligible word under his breathe and went back to camp. A loud boom was heard, but it sounded nothing like a cannon. Phoenix looked at the sky, swearing he heard it from there. He shook his head and sat next to Terra. Terra had heard the noise but dismissed it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#100 Posted: 01:27:02 19/01/2014
Neru and Daiki heard the sound from their cave.
"What was that?" Daiki asked, practcally jumping. They both knew it wasn't the usual cannon.
"I don't know. Something is not right." Neru said. She wasn't sure what to do, stay in the cave or leave for shelter elsewhere.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me