Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Enter the game |SAO RP| [open to all]
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Enter the game |SAO RP| [open to all] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#51 Posted: 07:34:06 11/01/2014
Noelle was a wizard, so she couldn't wield a sword, only a staff, and unfortunately there weren't many staffs available at the weapon shop.
The shop owner looked a little guilty, not having many staffs in their collection.
Whole browsing the small selection of staffs, one stood out. It was a small white staff. Light blue swirls were painted on it, and at the top sat a small shining white diamond.
Noelle stopped and looked it. She picked it up carefully and examined it.
"That's one of the best staffs," the shop owner piped up quietly from behind the counter. "It's a wind staff. It's a beginners staff, but it's one of the best. I'm surprised you chose it. Most wizards look for fire and earth staffs. They're the top elements. Did you choose wind?"
"Yes." Noelle nodded. She didn't say that she was allowed to choose another element.
"Wow. I don't know any other wizards that you use wind. Hmm. So...will you choose that staff?"
"Yes." Noelle nodded again and brought it up the counter. She payed the owner, said goodbye, and left the shop.
Felyne Green Sparx Gems: 169
#52 Posted: 08:19:14 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: so i totally showed up, just in time to make a shop, and right before i do, you find your own smilie. sorry if my posts take awhile, its hard remembering all your characters (looking at you crescent wing) also, Spyro-Gamer, don't you have another character(Tyler)?

(SEIKI)
As Hoshi and Seiki killed all the demon bunnies, the map updated itself, giving vision of the true details of that area. it actually wasn't a forest at all, but a deep underground cave. shortly after the map, the area itself bore through to its true form: the trees stretched until they touched and formed a solid rock wall. the ground grew tiny spikes, and became more gravel like, and the sky seemed to just fall, stopping just short of their heads. up ahead the path split three ways, with each path having a sign placed in front of it. the left one read "this path is closed because of monsters." the middle one read "this path is closed because of deep trenches." and the sign on the right read "this path is closed because of Player Killing Players." all the signs had a strange unison to them. each sign was painted a different color, left was red, middle was yellow, right was blue.

(ASSASSINELF)
the lady behind the cart responded sweetly, "are you here for your beginner pack young one? and if so, i must ask you a very important question: what does it mean to be a sorcerer?"

(SPYRO-GAMER)
as Noelle stepped out of the shop, she heard a bell ringing, off to the south. the sound was coming from a church, a great place to get a quest. in the other direction, was a man behind a table with a sign on the front: "Guild Creation Here" there were a couple people already at his booth, signing up. each seemed quite strong for just starting, one had armor black as night. Another had muscles so large it was uncomfortable to look at, and yet another was wearing a robe with a flute in his hand.

(CRESCENT WING)
Gilgamesh, Jade, and Raine entered this new area, which didn't look friendly at all. a few players were already there, fighting the red boar that spawned in this area. Just as the fight was about to end, the boar reared back and charged her sending her flying back into town. (mimic adds "fury of the boar" knockback ability) the area they had just entered was normal, to a point. the water was purple, and trees had a bluish tint to the leaves. and just a few feet after that: desert, flat expanse, far as the eye could see. nothing seemed to be out there, not even a touch of wind seemed to touch this flat sandy expanse. as the sand went on, the sand and sky seemed to blend together, to the point where each replaced the other. the sky became the ground, and the sand the sky.

ooc: so i work 4pm-1am on all days until Tuesday, so feel free to create your own quests and such, ill do my best to post something at lunch(8pm) but no guarantees.
---
the coin was gonna be so much cooler: then limitations kicked in T.T
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:21:30 11/01/2014 by Felyne
#53 Posted: 08:41:20 11/01/2014
OOC: Yeah, I'm just focusing on Noelle first.
Also, I'm going to be away for two weeks. I'll be able to come on dS on my phone, probably once a day, so I will try and post then.

"A guild..." Noelle murmured. She made her staff disappear and clasped her hands together, thinking. "Would it be good to join one...or stay solo for a while and complete a quest so I can level up?" She sat down on a nearby bench and began to think which was the best thing to do at this point in time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:42:48 11/01/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#54 Posted: 14:01:09 11/01/2014
OOC: Thanks for accepting me, Felyne. Sorry for bothering you. That job must be difficult and tiring.

Nita had parted from the crowd immediately. She had beta tested and knew how this game ran. She had been training awhile and was already level 10.
"I'll be hitting the next town now." She muttered. "No sense in sitting around in shock like all the other beginners." She growled and she took off at a quick pace, weaving through everyone like a pro. She hadn't payed too much attention, though, and she crashed hard into another player, who wasn't exactly pleased. He was tall and obviously half-dragon. Nita recognized him from the beta test. She backed away as the player drew a sword.
"You asking for a fight?" He growled.
"You want to fight me in front of people who are already in shock?" Nita challenged.
The two stood there, facing each other through narrow eyes.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:16:20 11/01/2014 by Inuyashafan39
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#55 Posted: 14:40:19 11/01/2014
OOC: Hehe, sorry... If you think 3 characters are enough, me and Assassin Elf have 9 and 7 characters in the RP Secrets of Eden.

After Jade, Gilgamesh and Raine defeated the enemy with a few players, they each received EXP and Jade was the first to level up, due to killing more monsters then the other two. The sands where hindering everyone's movement by a moderate amount.
"Ugh, this is getting annoying, we better head out of this dungeon soon, I can't see a darn thing!"She said, wiping her eye with her hand to get some stray sand that blew in, causing her large irritation.

"Hang in there, I think I can see the next town." Raine reassured about half an hour later they arrived in the new town, to their surprise, they didn't seem to encounter anything in the desert, but that was behind them and they were looking for the Quest list. Jade saw a "WANTED" poster and looked at it. It read the following,

Wanted: Sorcerer, Ominas Crowe. A player who seems to taunt and torment other players and tries to cut away their health with his powerful magic. His goal is to lower player HP, then run and use them as bait for monsters as they have such low strength to fight, most end up dying, only those with extreme luck or Teleport Crystals could escape. It is estimated nearly seven players have died from this man. Find him, bring him back, with low HP. Reward: 5500 Gold, 2 Teleport Crystals.

"So, if we take down this wizard guy, then we can be set!" Gilgamesh stated. "And 5500 gold seems nice, we could really use that for new weapons and supplies."
The town seen in this area seemed to be bustling with players and NPCs alike. For being dark out, the nightlife was a great success, shops opened and inn's large enough to house armies, or so it seemed, it was a big building, none-the-less.

"I suppose we better head in and talk to someone about this Quest, maybe the Guildmaster in this town?" Jade asked, looking for any building's that have people or NPCs in it, a strange note, this quest didn't come from an NPC but an actual player.

"Let's check out the inn first, there are a lot of people in there talking and eating right now, so maybe someone in there might know, even better, maybe the petitioner for the quest is in there." Raine stated and smiled and the group headed towards the inn to find someone who knew about Ominas Crowe.

If nobody gets the reference, it'll make me sad.
He is a wizard in black, and resides in a forest, Ominas Crowe = Ominous Crow
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#56 Posted: 17:41:11 11/01/2014
"Erm..... It means.... power? The ability to fight enemies with large, powerful spells?" Rin asked nervously. He didn't quite understand the question, and didn'treally want to be a sorcerer in the first place. "It seems this is he point of being a sorcerer. Blasting enemis off yhe face of earth before they even close the distance"
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#57 Posted: 17:57:09 11/01/2014
The boy muttered, but he left. Nita knew he wouldn't fight her unfairly in front of so many already terrified people. Nita headed off at a brisk pace, accidentally running into Rin.
"My apologies. I haven't been paying much attention today." She says to him quickly as she tried to avoid further conversation and hindrance.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#58 Posted: 02:40:50 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"You are correct young one," the old woman replied to Run, handing him his beginner box. The box was red in color instead of blue. Inside the box was a 1000 gold and a floating dog, the dog looked at Rin "hello master, I am your new familiar. I am here to assist you in your journey. So master, what would your like to call me?"
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#59 Posted: 06:26:05 12/01/2014
After taking a moment to rest, Seiki and Hoshi proceeded following the map. They fough off a few more monsters along the way to the cave getting them each close to level 4. The two hung around outside while their health and MP regenerated, albeit slowly. Once fully recovered, they they proceeded in cautiously. The damp insides of the cave smelled with a hint of mold. The main cavern they come into was safe, with runes seeming to keep monsters from entering the cavern.
"Which path do you think we shoudl take?" Hoshi said, eyeing the three.
"Deep trenches sounds safe, which means it's likely full of traps. Other players would likely be a higher level and get us easily. Monsters can be outsmarted and seem the wise choice."
"I'm game for taking on some more monsters." Hoshi grinned.
"However, the colors are concerning. Red tends to mean danger with blue seeming safe. This is a game of life and death, regardless of their strength, I'm not killign another person. That's murder."
"Monsters or not?" Hoshi asked.
"Other than level-grinding outside, I don't think there's much else option."
Hoshi led they way as they entered the path marked for monsters.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#60 Posted: 22:19:16 12/01/2014
Noelle thought about the decision some more. Maybe going on a quest first would be a good idea. She could get more money and experience. She walked past the guild signup desk and out of the village.
OOC: Sorry about the short post. I'm on my phone and it takes forever to type. ;-;
#61 Posted: 19:28:34 13/01/2014
As they proceeded cautiously through the tunnel, they came across a group of large orc-trolls blocking their path. The 5 beasts were patrolling about, despite the fact they were about as large as the cave.
"Big and stupid... This should be easy." Hoshi grinned. "Get their attention with one of your sound blasts. When they chase you, I'll take them out."
"And what if they get me?"
"I won't let them. Just to be safe, try to only get one or two to chase you at once."
Hoshi backed against the wall, sword held close, and stayed as close as she could to avoid detection. Seiki stood in the middle of the path and looked to Hoshi. She gave a slight nod noting she was ready. Seiki fired a single sound pulse at the nearest orc. It turned and growled a deep deathly roar. It turned and started chargining at him with its club, albeit somewhat slowly. Seiki turned and started running back for the entrance to the cave.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#62 Posted: 21:05:52 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
The troll charged, its weight and strength apparent from the earthshaking sound of its feet hitting the cave floor. Just as the troll was about to stomp past Hoshi, the ground gave wah beneath it, sending it falling into a seemly endless pit.

ooc: I feel your pain Noelle, as I am using the force of phone as well.
---
#63 Posted: 05:26:47 16/01/2014
OOC: I found out I have internet (so I'm on my laptop), but I'll be back roleplaying on my phone next week. ;-;

Noelle was now walking along the dirt path that led through fields to the next village. After about 5 minutes, a small and not very strong troll leapt out of the bushes and blocked her path. It made a strange gurgling sound and raised its small wooden club.
Noelle gave a small 'eep!' sound. Her staff materialized in her hand and she swung it towards the troll. A blast of wind came from the staff and made the troll fly backwards into a tree. It immediately vanished and Noelle saw that she had gained some experience points. She blinked and looked at the staff. "Huh...that was easy..." she murmured.
#64 Posted: 05:47:20 16/01/2014
OOC: For some reason I thought I was the last post here.....

Seiki stopped and turned, looking into the pit the troll had fallen through. Suprised, he then looked at Hoshi who looked back at him with the same confusion. The other dumb trolls hadn't noticed or were simply to deaf to hear.
"Well, that was easy." Seiki said.
"Though we didn't gain any experience from it, which means it's still alive. There's something down there." Hoshi replied.
Seiki walked closer to the hole in the floor to peer down into it, though the ground cracked more causing he and Hoshi to fall through. The two fell for what felt like an hour eventually landing on a the troll with a stone cave ground below it, costing them about half of their HP each. The troll growled. Startled by it, Hoshi quickly grabbed her sword and stabbed it in the back, killing it and gaining some exp for her and Seiki.
"Now where are we...?" Hoshi wondered aloud.
---
#65 Posted: 08:10:19 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: hehe, i was so lost, i thought this had died smilie

Spyro-Gamer
"of course it was easy" a young mans rough voice said from behind her. "it doesn't even qualify as a level three." the man was wearing a leather cloak, covering most of his body. "also, judging by your fight, i'd wager you are a new mage."

Seiki
as Hoshi and Seiki looked around, they would (eventually) notice that they had actually landed just on the other side of the trolls they saw before. Though the trolls didn't notice them, the did notice their missing friend, and started to rampage over the lost. they took their clubs, fists, feet, and faces and smashed them into anything they could reach, shaking the cavern. This violent shaking caused cracks to appear all around the cavern, until it all started to fall. the cave in started just above the trolls, and started to spread, rather rapidly, towards Seiki and Hoshi.
---
#66 Posted: 20:11:42 16/01/2014
OOC: The hole kinda teleported me? Interesting. I know what I want the boss to be. Please let me make it.

Seiki and Hoshi looked around the dim cave and saw light coming from ahead of them. They stood up and waited for a moment. Low on HP, they decided to use a potion to recover before reaching whatever lie ahead. After downing the potions, they felt the cave starting to rumble behind them. Rocks began to fall from behind them as the cave started to collapse.
"Quick, run!" Seiki grabbed Hoshi's hand and the two starting running towards the light directly ahead of them. The crumbling cave ceiling quickly advancing on their tail. They contued running until they passed through a doorway like structure cut into the cavern and into another section of the cave, the source of the light they were chasing. The collapsing cave stoped at the doorway, blocking their way out.
The room they were in was a small one with another doorway just ahead of them, leading into a tunnel of darkness. In the middle of the room was a small wooden sign on a stick. Seiki walked over a read it.
A peril across realms awaits beyond.
If you value your life and your home,
Turn back now.

"Well, the path back is blocked. Looks like we don't have much other chance." Hoshi said.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#67 Posted: 21:19:03 16/01/2014
"Ooh! I would like to call you, Kitty. It's an inside joke." Rin stated, petting the dog. "So, I reckon you can either give me enchantments or help fight my enemies. Both seem very useful, especially to a flimsy spellcaster like me. So, what is it that you dKittyin asked Kitty.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#68 Posted: 21:37:38 16/01/2014
Seiki and Hoshi proceeded through the doorway into a rather large cavern with a very high ceiling, yet they were alone.
"I thought there was supposed to be some great danger here?" Hoshi wondered aloud, noting the emptiness of the room. They continued to walk into the room and found yet they were all alone.
"This is weird." Seiki said.
Suddenly a large portal opened in the middle of the room and out flew a large black creature that resembled a chinese dragon with a slight purplish shine to its body and a large white mane with white whiskers and a white tail. A small red box appeared above its head reading [BOSS: Dimension Dragon].
---
#69 Posted: 23:13:29 16/01/2014
Nita hurried on. The hunting grounds were pathetic, only containing weak leveled creatures. She noticed a narrow trail breaking off and headed down it, unaware of the boy that was following her. A boy from a murder/thief guild.

------
(This will be the boy)

Name: Karan
Race: Human
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Class: Thief/Assassin
Armor: light
Weapons: Two black swords, long and thin. Karan will usually use them when raiding a group.
Magic: Dark illusion Magic
Other: Might like Nita a little later on. He is a bit bossy and works alone.
---
#70 Posted: 23:19:01 16/01/2014
Quote: Felyne
ooc: hehe, i was so lost, i thought this had died smilie

Spyro-Gamer
"of course it was easy" a young mans rough voice said from behind her. "it doesn't even qualify as a level three." the man was wearing a leather cloak, covering most of his body. "also, judging by your fight, i'd wager you are a new mage."

Noelle zipped around and saw the man. She gave a little jump, since she was surprised, and hugged her staff close. "Who are you?" she asked.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#71 Posted: 04:52:54 17/01/2014
OOC: I hope this isn't dying! smilie I wanna join, if I may. I'll post a character sheet tomorrow. smilie
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#72 Posted: 05:36:35 17/01/2014
The messages fades and the battle begins. The dragon flies up as if it is going to run into the ceiling, though before it does, a portal opens which it enters. Another opens not long after behind Hoshi and Seiki where it comes out. Seiki gets knocked down by it flying out, Though Hoshi jumps to the side.
"Seiki! Are you ok?!" She calls out.
"Yeah." He says weakly. He quickly casts a healing spell on himself.
As the dragon passes, Hoshi mounts it. The beast thrashes about with her on its back, though holds tight and gives it a good stab in the back with her sword. Seiki fires a few sound blasts at it from his guitar down below.
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5726
#73 Posted: 18:32:44 20/01/2014
OoC: Hey could I join? I need something more to do. I'm a part of like 3 RPs now!

Name: Jerimaeus
Race: Elven
Appearance: A tall, thin build, with a green cloak. Has brown hair and blue eyes. Doesn't care how hair looks, as long as it is curved to the side. Has brown, thick boots.
Class: Wizard
Armor: Light
Weapons: Staffs, Long
Magic: All
Other: Often has a habit of looking through a spell book and studying when not busy.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#74 Posted: 18:49:54 20/01/2014
Is it too late to join :0

If yes I will make the character sheet
---
My life is complete.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#75 Posted: 01:34:07 21/01/2014
OOC: Okay, here are my character sheets. (I really hope this hasn't died! smilie)

Name: Rosalie (Nickname: Rose)
Appearance: Rosalie is average height for a 17-year-old. She is thin and has light brown hair reaching to her mid-back, which she has pulled back in a long braid. She has lightly tanned skin and brown eyes. She wears a hunter green tunic, long-sleeved dark green shirt, light brown trousers, and dark brown boots, which come part-way up her leg. (What exactly are these bonus points good for? Where can I turn them in? smilie)
Class: Bow and Blade
Armor: Heavy (steel)
Weapons: wooden bow, arrows, and a medium length ebony sword.
Magic: Minor healing ability
Other: Rose is kind and caring, but can be quite tough. She's of the bow and blade class becasue she likes to take in her surroundings and think things through before she acts. She's very good at strategizing.

Name: Dune (Nickname (eventually): Dune the Protector)
Appearance: Dune is a stocky 17-year-old, with dark hair reaching just below his ears, which he wears pulled back at the back top of his head. He mostly always wears his armor. He's average height for his age and has tanned skin and brown eyes.
Class: Knight
Armor: Heavy (ebony)
Weapons: Long gold sword and a large golden sheild.
Magic: None
Other: Dune is very protective of people he cares about. He's also quick to rush into a fight and finish it. He's strong and he shows it, unafraid of a challenge. But he isn't really arrogant about it, knowing he has his limitations just like everyone else, though he'd never willingly admit that.

The number one rule is... there are no rules! (Oh, sorry, I mean... Have fun! smilie)
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me