darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > 16 videos, 1 each day to last to the Dawn of the Dragon *SPOILERS*
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
16 videos, 1 each day to last to the Dawn of the Dragon *SPOILERS* [CLOSED]
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#51 Posted: 14:21:06 18/10/2008
These videos are cool! Oh and dragonwar2, i saw the gamestop one too!
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#52 Posted: 14:31:38 18/10/2008
wow! those are great! i cant believe for Us theres only 2 days left
---
tumblr
not yr babe
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#53 Posted: 18:58:50 18/10/2008
can you put a discription of the remaining videos like what it is becuase I CANT WACH THIS so please...
dragonwar2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1887
#54 Posted: 01:24:19 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
This is the twelfth video and it is a BIG Spoiler. It is the introduction of DOTD, so if you don't want anything spoiled, don't watch the video.

---
The Legend of Spyro. Though the Legend may be forgotten at times, the Legend will never die.
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#55 Posted: 01:26:11 19/10/2008
I love the intro video!
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#56 Posted: 17:31:15 19/10/2008
nice i love the videos " i hate waiting"
---
This old place has changed too much
#57 Posted: 19:47:48 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
The thirteenth video of DOTD. Here's the Etranges Libellules Interview which is in French. Here's the translation to read while watching the video.

Quote:
In this video you will learn everything there is to know about the genesis of the new Spyro game, or almost. Levels and fighting with your powers. The next adventures of the little purple dragon ahead are yet to be seen.

"At the end of the previous title, Spyro and Cynder were locked in a crystal under a mountain." Our game begins when a horde of monsters take the issue of prisoning you to sacrifice you to a golem from the grazing depths.

From the outset, we wanted to bring something new to the license. Soon it was imposed on us, Spyro had to fly in a natural way. The flight was one of the main features of the gameplay of the game, everything had to turn around the flight. We wanted him to start flying to traveling, and to exploring, but we also wanted to use fly combat and solve puzzles. The second novelty lies in the game both simultaneously without split screen. Cynder use to be Spyro's enemy, but is now on his side. Spyro's four elements: fire, ice, earth and electricity.
Cynder is a dark dragon that controls poison, shadow, fear and wind. These are all elements that the player will be able to develop and use it to fight all enemies to solve puzzles. We wanted the game to be rich, large, and very varied. The epic story will carry the player collapsing through levels until the player reaches the lair of Malefor, through the valley of Avalar composed of large green valleys and the village of cheetahs. Very early in the game, Hunter (Hunter) will help the player and guide Spyro to his first steps. Spyro will go through the forest of dusk, Spyro and Cynder will go to Dragon City to find Ignitus and the other Guardians, then they will face another golem and the whole army of Malefor. They also will visit the remains of the first city of dragons: The Underground City. They then will fly to the barrier built by moles to stop the ocean that surrounds the world of Spyro before visiting the burned lands that are infested with enemies, and so on. It is a game that is very varied, both in terms visually and in terms of game situations proposed. For example, the level of the dam is vertical, while the level covering the allies. There are large areas of the valley Avalar is an open place where we are not dealing with a corridor and a succession of rooms. It's very magical. Underground, the sets are much more cave-like, there are mechanisms made of large statues and stuff like that. So the game is very rich, it offers an opportunity two at any time. There are also many enemies that are very varied. You will find monkeys, enemies of Spyro, but slightly revised from the previous title. And then there's a lot of new categories of enemies. Adversaries composed of stones, of which arise from the ground, created by Malefor in person.

The game also allows a party to combat body to body that is not at all shelved. It has struck a balance between the fight and involves the use of components that is so subtle enough, we can change the use of classic hits by natural elements. There are some thirty basics for the dragons. The two dragons have distinct fighting styles with different strokes. The player can make combos by the order of sequence of buttons. There are many possible combinations. And then, hidden in the game, there are ten-eight pieces of armor that can be for the dragons and which directly affect their ability to fight. When we arrived to find all parts of the same armor, it unlocks a bonus. And when the two dragons team with additional armor, it releases a supplementary power. "
---
The Legend of Spyro. Though the Legend may be forgotten at times, the Legend will never die.
#58 Posted: 00:01:16 21/10/2008 | Topic Creator
The Fourteenth video to DOTD. America is a few hours away from DOTD. Hang in there Europe, DOTD is only a little farther away.

Here, it shows Spyro escaping the Golem's clutches and before getting smashed by a wall. Then, it shows them flying in the valley.

---
golemwrecker103 Green Sparx Gems: 395
#59 Posted: 02:17:20 22/10/2008
Where is the gamestop video??
---
/___________I'm smiling on the inside
\
#60 Posted: 02:34:31 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry for being a little late. I just got the Prima Guide of DOTD. Anyways, here is the last video. I'm also adding an extra video for the heck of it.

---
#61 Posted: 03:05:46 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
I hope everyone liked these videos of DotD. Now that the game is out, enjoy the game and have a blast. smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#62 Posted: 11:33:26 22/10/2008
don't close the topic the game is not truly out.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me