Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Knight-Mare [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#51 Posted: 20:23:22 06/01/2014
Tellah began to walk through the streets of White Crest, hoping to find a decent blacksmith. She had some money from helping people, maybe enough to afford some of the mediocre blacksmiths. If she couldn't..... hmmm...... she'd probably do a job from the miracle that is townsfolk with problems. The problems, not the townsfolk. Townsfolk are hardly miracles. Unless their itsy bitsy little babies. Tellah finally stopped imagining itty elf babies, and focused on her problem
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#52 Posted: 20:28:29 06/01/2014
Nita picked up the puppy as Akando came back, a ferocious cat in its jaws.
"Akando! Put the poor thing down!" She said, leaning to take the cat-like creature from his jaws. "Poor guys. You can travel with me." She says, petting them gently before standing. "Let's head into town now." She announces, starting off towards White Crest.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#53 Posted: 06:28:23 07/01/2014
Muta was already making her way through the forest, attacking any monster that she happened to come across. The monsters in this area were fairly low-leveled and pretty easy to kill, at least for someone of her particular skill level. The battles were perhaps too easy. Muta sighed. Slaying such weak monsters with pathetic drops was not her idea of fun. There was no challenge to this at all, and hardly anything to gain from it. Why, she could walk through this forest blindfolded.

For the life of her, Muta couldn't even remember why she was in this area during her last play session. Maybe she was just passing through, or maybe she was actually here on a quest or a job, or maybe she just needed to find a cheap hotel to rest in. She had no idea. It would probably drive her crazy trying to figure it out. Oh well. At least this would make for a nice warm-up for the day. Muta decided she would have to find something more exciting to do. So she ignored the painfully easy forest and focused on getting to the next town. Maybe there would be something interesting to do there.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Felyne Green Sparx Gems: 169
#54 Posted: 10:17:23 07/01/2014
ooc: well, having recovered the internet(yay), and edited my character(for a complete makeover) i do believe i just need approval to start smilie
---
the coin was gonna be so much cooler: then limitations kicked in T.T
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#55 Posted: 14:48:38 07/01/2014
Nita had arrived at the town of White Crest. She could already hear the murmurs.
"There's the Saber Swordsman."
"That's Nita, isn't it?"
Nita sighs and frowns.
"You would think I could come to even a small village without any murmuring." She says, and she continues on, ignoring all the commentary and asking of her being in their party.
"So-Lo." She'd always reply.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me