Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Journey Across the Kalos Region (Yes, another Pokemon Rp, Deal with it)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Journey Across the Kalos Region (Yes, another Pokemon Rp, Deal with it) [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#51 Posted: 03:18:26 04/01/2014
Megan put the pikachu down and she looked up at her.
"I feel like you need a nickname..." Megan murmured. "Hmm." She thought about it for a bit. "What about...Star?"
The pikachu nodded. "Pikachu!"
"You like that name?"
"Pika, pika!" Newly-named Star nodded.
"Alright then." Megan smiled as Star jumped up onto her shoulder. "Let's explore a little bit."
Megan began heading down the path.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#52 Posted: 03:21:13 04/01/2014
Xavier not knowing where he was going he started climbing the mountains until it became to steep. Him and Chimchar then feel down into a river. "Ahh!! Chimchar come back!" He shouted as he held up the pokeball as recalled chimchar. He then kept on getting pulled under water by the something. Until he dove down in the water him self as he saw a Buizel swimming with him as it then waved at him. As then Xavier started to get up on to shore as Buizel tried to pull him back in.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#53 Posted: 05:13:25 04/01/2014
Seiki smiled and gave a light chuckle at Kal's joke. Seiki then put Chikorita down and continued the search for Pokemon. While rummaging through the tall grass, a Sentret stands up on its tail jsut in front of Seiki.
"Oh wow." Seiki said, amazed by the wild Pokemon.
Seiki grabs for the Sentret but it ducks down into the grass, reappearing behind him. He looks around and sees it just before it ducks down and moves again. The Sentret continues to pop-up and go down, moving about from place to place, tricking Seiki with its location.
"Ok.... Chikorita, use Razor Leaf!" Seiki said.
"Chika!" She replied.
Chikorita swirled the leaf on her head sending leaves flying about, trimming the grass and giving Sentret less room to hide. Sentret looks up, realizing he is corned and charges at Chikorita with a Scratch attack.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#54 Posted: 05:56:23 04/01/2014
"Let go of me!!" Xavier shouted at the buizel. As he sent out Chimchar as the buizel was stretching out his sleeve. "Chimchar use ember on the water where buziela at!" He shouted as Chimchar then jumped up. "Char!" He shouted shooting little flames at the water as it soon got hot. Then buizel then jumped out and looked like it was dancing because he got burned from the ember.
---
#55 Posted: 20:41:38 04/01/2014
"Chikorita, counter with Tackle!" Seiki said.
Chikorita charged and Sentret. The two Pokemon collided with their attacks, each dealing damage to the other. After their attacks land, the two slide apart.
"Chikorita, use Razor Leaf."
Chikorita fired another round of leaves at Sentret. The Sentret tried to dodge, but the leaves were to spread out to give it room to. The wild Sentret fell over, knocked out.
"Yes! Good job, Chikorita!" Seiki said.
"Chika!" Chikroita joyfully replied.
Seiki reached into his bag and tossed a Poke Ball at the Sentret. The Ball hits him and the Sentret entered the ball in a flash of red light. The ball jiggled twice, then opened back up. The Sentret shivered then scurried off.
"Darn, it was close. Oh well, we'll get it next time, Chikorita." Seiki knelt down and patted his partner Pokemon.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#56 Posted: 22:01:32 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal smiled. "So close" he said. Spark had gotten scared and was hidden in side Kal's bag. "Heh, shy one. He'll grow out of it" he said, walking over to the bushes. He took a stick and began to poke around in the bushes. "Hmm...by what I can tell..." he said, right before the screech of a Bunnelby erupted. It jumped out and hit it, making Kal fall backwards and land on his back, which made Spark tumble out of his bag. "Ow" he said quickly, while Spark squealed.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#57 Posted: 23:21:05 04/01/2014
"Are you ok?" Seiki asked.
He walked over to Kal and reached out his hand to help him up.
---
#58 Posted: 23:34:59 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ya" Kal said flashing a toothy grin, taking Seiki's hand and pulling himself up. "Now," he said, cracking his neck, "Let's see what old Sparky can do." Spark looked at Kal confused. The Bunnelby was seething, ready to strike. "Hmm, most Bunnelbys at it's level know tackle, agility, leer, and possibly quick attack" Kal said, looking over the angry Pokémon. "Sparks, use tackle" he called out to the shaking Pokémon. Sparks looked up at him scared, but followed his orders and charged at the Buneary rip off. It quickly dodged to he side, and then slammed into Sparks' side. It flew back and dug into the dirt. The Bunnelby jumped back, it's feet hitting the bark of a tree before it used it to spring off of and was rocketing towards the disgruntled Shinx.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#59 Posted: 23:59:57 04/01/2014
Buizel then grabbed Xavier again as he tried to pull. Then chimchar started pulling Xavier's other arm. Then they pulled the buziel out but then all three started tumbling down hill. Soon they then reached the area by Kal and Seiki. As they then feel on the ground
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:23:53 05/01/2014 by chained skull
#60 Posted: 00:42:17 05/01/2014
OOC: The tree isn't falling on Sparks, the Bunnelby is jumping off of a tree to launch into Sparks. Also, please do not interrupt other people's battles.

Seiki saw Xavier come flying down the hill towards them.
"Woah, where'd you come from?" Seiki wondered, pausing from looking for Pokemon.
---
#61 Posted: 01:05:59 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: how long should we drag out the route before we get to the city?

"SPARKS, DODGE AND THEN USE LEER!" Kal shouted quickly, which Sparks followed, using it's back legs to push it forward and out of the way, making the Bunnelby crash into a tree. Sparks turned and locked eyes with the Bunnelby and gave an intimidating leer, to which the Bunnelby looked at least somewhat scared. "Tackle, now!" Kal said, pointing towards Bunnelby. Sparks shot off from the ground, charging like a Bouffalant. It smashed into the Bunnelby, who was still up against the tree. Sparks jumped back. The Bunnelby then fell forward, showing a huge dent in the tree. "Yes!" Kal cheered. Kal then walked over to the Bunnelby and picked it up. "Hmm...it's pretty strong. Maybe I'll catch it" he said, looking it over. He furrowed his brows. "Actually, I probably should catch it. It's pretty banged up. For a shy guy, your pretty strong" he said, directing the last sentence towards Sparks. Kal took out a Pokeball and tapped it against the Bunnelby's forehead. It began to shake, once...twice...third time is the charm. It clicked and it looked seemingly like stars came from it. Kal smirked. "First catch...nice" he said, tossing the Pokeball up and down in his hand.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#62 Posted: 01:41:58 05/01/2014
OOC: That's up to the inidivduals. They can get there however fast or slow they desire. That's part of being able to go our seperate ways. As for you and me, after your battle, I was gonna fight a second Sentret then get to Solair.
In theory, one person could be at gym 6, another fighting Elite 4, while someone else is still at the first town.

"Congrats on your first catch." Seiki gave Kal a smile. "I should get back to looking for one of my own."
Seiki and Chikorita walked down the route for awhile, looking through the grass. He came around a hill and saw a Sentret scratching its ear.
"Oh cool, another one. Chikorita, quickly get it with a Tackle attack."
Chikorita charged at the Sentret and rammed into it with Tackle. The Sentret was startled but managed to recover.
---
#63 Posted: 01:49:05 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: ok. I think I'll try to at least catch one more. Hey, should we do the gym so it's just one challenger or have a thing where you can tag battle with someone, but Phoenix and Phoebe would use 2 Pokémon then?

Kal smiled back. He watched the battle with interest. He sat down and began to examine Bunnelby's pokeball. Sparks came over and sat in his lap and looked at it to.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#64 Posted: 02:08:25 05/01/2014
OOC: A tag could be possible, but then it should be limited to one Pokemon per person, even challengers. First gym is first gym, 2 Pokemon is about right.

The Sentret jumped up, standing on all fours before lunging at Chikorita with a scratch attack.
"Chikorita, use Razor Leaf."
Chikorita threw a round of leaves at the Sentret. The Sentret huddled down, trying to lessen the damage while standing his ground.
"Keep it up!" Seiki commanded.
Chikorita sent another flurry of leaves at Sentret right after the first. The Sentret fought agaisnt the leaves flying at it and charged at Chikorita to use pound.
"Chikorita, dodge it!"
Chikorita moved just in time. Sentret followed with scratch, slashing at Chikorita again and again with its claws, but Chikorita kept moving.
"Finish it with Tackle!"
As Sentret moved in for another scratch, Chikorita ducked down and charged at Sentret, ramming into it. Sentret fell on it's back, stunned for a moment. Seiki quickly dug a Poke Ball from his bag and threw it at Sentret. The ball opened, taking Sentret into then closed and landed gently in the grass. Seiki stood, watching nervously as the ball shook. After three shakes it stopped. A small set of sparkles fluttered from the ball, signaling the Sentret as caught.
"Yes! We did it!" Seiki cheered, picking up the ball
He went over to Chikorita and picked her up, dancing in joy with her. Chikorita cheered as well, happy with her trainer.

Sheet: (Pokémon)
Nickname:
Species: Sentret
Moves: Scratch, Pound
---
#65 Posted: 02:16:04 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Oh wow...I forgot my own rule...

Nickname: Rip-Off
Species: Bunnelby
Moves: Tackle, Agility

Kal smiled at Seiki. "Congrats on your first Pokémon" he said happily. He took his bag off and began to search through it. Finally, he found what he was looking for, a Potion. He called out Bunnelby and out popped the injured the Pokémon. He applied the medicine to it's hurt regions. As he healed it, he turned to Seiki and smiled. "Hey, so you want to have a battle when Rip-Off here is all healed up? We both have two Pokémon, might as well test their strength." he said, finally picking up the Pokémon. It seemed to smile, seemingly better already. He then tossed Seiki two Potions. "Here, you can heal both your Pokémon. If you'd rather not have the battle, you can still keep them" he said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#66 Posted: 02:20:50 05/01/2014
The buizel then got up then stuck out its tongue at Xavier and started running down the route. "HEY!! Get back here!" Xavier yelled as he got up chasing after it and chicmchar then followed. Xavier then threw pokeballs at it while running as most of them missed as he then picked them up. They then where near two trees as they started circling them. Then Xavier threw one pokeball at buziel as it hit. It shaked 2 times and was still for a while. Thinking he caught it he picked it as buizel bursted out. Xavier then started getting angry. "Chimchar now use scratch!" He commanded as chimchar then jumped on to buizel and started scratching it. "Chim! Char! Chim! CHAR!" She cried trying to scratch it while chasing it.
---
#67 Posted: 02:31:24 05/01/2014
"Sure." Seiki smiled.
He sent out Sentret and used one one potion one each Pokemon. Once both were healthy and happy he returned them both. To prepare, he stepped back, giving enough room for the battle.
"I'll start with Sentret."
He tossed the Poke Ball causing it to open and Sentret to fly out in a burst of white light.
---
#68 Posted: 02:36:30 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal smiled back. "Nice choice. Let's see, since your using your new Pokémon, I will to" he said, placing Rip-Off on the ground. "Ok Bunnelby, let's do this." he said encouraging to Rip-Off. Bunnelby pumped its small arms and eyed Sentret. "Well, for such a handsome guy, I'll let you have the first move" Kal said, giving Seiki a wink.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#69 Posted: 03:26:02 05/01/2014
Seiki's face grew red, flattered and embarassement from Kal's comment.
"Uhm... Sentret, use Scratch." Seiki said.
Sentret scrurried towards Rip-Off and lunged at him with claws outstretched.
---
#70 Posted: 03:33:25 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal smirked. "Close up attack eh? Rip-Off, use agility to dodge." Rip-Off sunk it's paw into the dirt, and thrusting off it, jumping to the side to avoid the vicious claws.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#71 Posted: 03:42:16 05/01/2014
Sentret spun, keeping his eyes on Rip-Off.
"Keep it up!" Seiki said.
Sentret follows Rip-Off and continued trying to hit him with scratch.
---
#72 Posted: 03:44:48 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Rip-Off swung his head from side to side to avoid, but eventually was hit. He began to fall to the jumped but caught himself on his hands, and pushed up and back onto his feet. "Quickly, TACKLE!" Kal said, in the heat of the battle. From so close, Rip-Off charged to slam it's whole body weight into the fuzzy rodent.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#73 Posted: 05:16:31 05/01/2014
Sentret fell backwards and landed on his back.
"Sentret! Get up, you can do it!"
Sentret rolls over and stands back up.
"Good job! Now, use Pound!" Seiki called.
Sentret charged at Rip-Off, throwing a punch directly at the rabbit Pokemon.
---
#74 Posted: 17:31:33 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Rip-Off attempted to dodge, but got hit square in the cheek. He flew backwards, but dug his claws into the dirt and stopped himself. "Pretty good might I say" Kal said. "Not only handsome, but smart to" he said, a wide grin on his face. "Rip-Off, use agility and spin around it" he said, in which Rip-Off ran towards the Sentret and began to run straight lines around the Pokémon, becoming nothing but a blur.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#75 Posted: 22:35:21 05/01/2014
Sentret moved his about trying to follow Rip-Off's movements, yet seemed unable to. Seiki too seemed stuck trying to come up with a counter.
"Sentret! Get away!" Seiki called out frantically.
Sentret rose up to stand on his tail and jumped into the air, moving to glide away from Rip-Off.
---
#76 Posted: 23:52:17 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal suddenly smirked and snapped his fingers. "Got ya, RIP-OFF, TACKLE IT WHILE IT'S IN AIR" he said. Rip-Off used his speed from agility, and appeared beneath the airborne Pokémon and rocketed it's self up into the Pokémon.

ooc: i'm like, not totally godmodding right? Cuz I'm not saying it hits .___.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#77 Posted: 04:39:55 06/01/2014
OOC: Na, you're fine.

"Dodge it!" Seiki said.
Sentret tilted to move away, but his side was still clipped by Rip-Off's attack. Sentret spiraled over and landed on the ground with a thud, dazed.
"Sentret return." Seiki called holding out the Pokeball.
Sentret turned into a red light that beamed into the Pokeball. He put the ball away then retrieved his other ball, tossing it out.
"Go, Chikorita!"
Chikorita popped form the ball in a flash of white light.
---
#78 Posted: 21:03:24 06/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Let's get right to it, Rip-Off, use agility to get close and tackle." Kal said quickly. Rip-Off was incased in a faded white light, suddenly running towards Chikorita at full speed. "Whoa, I think that's Quick Attack" Kal said, generally surprised.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#79 Posted: 21:32:41 06/01/2014
"Chikorita, use Razor Leaf to get away." Seiki said.
Chikorita threw a flurry of leaves at Rip-Off, moving out of the way immediatly after.
"Good now hit him with a Tackle!"
Chikorita charged at Rip-Off's side to ram into him.
---
#80 Posted: 21:37:17 06/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Rip-Off created a ditch in the dirt when it was hit and flew back, digging through the dirt. It was scratched up from the sharp leaves. "err.. Come back" Kal said, pointing the pokeball towards the Pokémon. Kal smirked when Rip-Off was back in it's ball. "Your good, but let's see what Sparks got to offer, Sparks, go get em" he said confidently, pointing towards the Chikorita. Sparks ran from behind Kal and into the battle, but did seem a little hesitant. "I know we have the disadvantage, but we can do this" Kal said, smiling at his Pokémon. Sparks nodded and stepped closer. "Well, how 'bout we start this with a tackle?" he said, just before Sparks went flying towards the grass Pokémon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#81 Posted: 21:42:27 06/01/2014
"Chikorita! Use tackle also!"
Chikorita charged at Shinx, hitting him head on. The two collided head on in a joined tackle attack.
---
#82 Posted: 22:05:58 06/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Jump to the side and then use bite!" Kal said. Sparks did just that, jumping the side to let the still pushing Pokémon trip forward and then preceded to bite it.

ooc: I think this became our Rp .______.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#83 Posted: 22:18:47 06/01/2014
OOC: Is that bad? It's still alive as long as we post.

Chikorita cried out.
"Use Razor Leaf to try and knock him off."
Chikorita swung her leaf sending a weak razor leaf at Sparks.
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#84 Posted: 14:25:37 07/01/2014
OOC: *awkwardly walks in*

Marazia walked with her mud kip in the tall grasses, looking for pokemon. "Hey little one" She whispered "Would you like to be named Antonio?" The mudkip nodded happily as it jumped up and down excitedly. The two came across a wild Caterpie soon.
"Antonio, tackle!" Marazia said as her mudkip cried and ran up to the caterpie, tackling him with full force.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#85 Posted: 17:04:48 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: HAI CL!!!!

Sparks cried out, thus letting go. He jumped back and glared at Chikorita. "Now, tackle!" Kal said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#86 Posted: 20:42:03 07/01/2014
Chikorita staggered, back, hurt from the battle, but still wanting to continue.
"You can do it, Chikorita! Use Razor Leaf!" Seiki called.
Chikorita sent another wave of leaves, this one a little stronger than the last, from her leaf at Sparks.
---
#87 Posted: 21:19:46 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Spark cried out as he was hit with deadly aim. He was on the ground, and began to try and stand, but couldn't. Kal sighed, pointing Spark's Pokeball at Sparks and returned it. But, instead, the Pokeball he had in his hand released a fainted Rip-Off. "How do you even tell the difference between the pokeballs?!" Kal said confused. He returned both Pokémon in their respective pokeballs. He sighed, but then looked at Seiki and smiled. "Ya got me" he shrugged. He then went over to his bag and looked for some potions. His brows furrowed and he began to dig deeper and more quickly. Finally, he groaned and fell back, throwing his hands in the air. "I have no more damn potions" he said, annoyed.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#88 Posted: 22:23:02 07/01/2014
Seiki returned Chikorita. "You did good." He smiled at the ball. "It's ok, the next city shouldn't be that far from here."
He gave a motion, poiting just down the path. Around a hill, traces of buildings in Solair City can be seen.
"Chikorita's weak, but she might have enough strength left to defend any wild Pokemon that appear."
---
#89 Posted: 22:30:05 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal nodded. "or there could be oran berry bushes around. But I don't feel like going into the forest at this time" he said. He put his pokeballs onto his belt and began walking towards the city.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#90 Posted: 23:33:56 07/01/2014
"Besides, why spend hours looking for a berry that might not grow here?"
Seiki walked with Kal, keeping close as they headed towards the city.
---
#91 Posted: 00:06:51 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"True" he said. As he walked, he looked around. "Hmm, wonder where the others are" he said.

ooc: I have no idea what to do now.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#92 Posted: 00:34:37 08/01/2014
OOC: "Screw the others, I have you." *jumps Kal* ">_____>"

"Dunno, probably off doing their own thing." Seiki shrugged.
After a few minutes of walking, the two entered Solair City, a small but still larger city than Corinthia. A few business are dotted about, and several houses are spread across the city nestled between the mountains.
"Looks like we're here. First stop should be the Pokemon Center."
---
#93 Posted: 00:45:22 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: >______>

Kal nodded, but stood still, awestruck. He had never been to a city, heck, not even beyond Corinthia. As he began walking, it dawned on him he didn't know where the Pokémon center was, worse, what a Pokémon center looked like. "Uh...soo...where is the Pokémon center and uh..." he blushed, "What does one even look like?" He said a little embarrassed.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#94 Posted: 00:53:27 08/01/2014
"It's red hospital looking place." Seiki said.
He looked around then pointed ahead of them between two buildings at a small one-story building with a red roof donning a Pokeball on the front.
"There. Race you!" He playfully called to Kal as he started jogging to the building.
---
#95 Posted: 00:59:45 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal smiled and began to run after him. He wasn't looking where he was going and ran into someone. They both went crashing down onto the ground with Kal on top. Kal and the person underneath him groaned and as Kal opened his eyes, he met icy-blue ones. He quickly jumped up, his cheeks redder than a pansear. "Uh..uh...so-so-sorry" he stuttered. As the person stood, he dusted himself off. Kal was shaking because the person was larger and bigger than him. The guy did a quick eye sweep of him, which resulted in a little confused look from Kal. The guy smiled and ruffled Kal's hair. "Nah, it's ok. I'm Phoenix by the way" the guy said, sticking out his hand. Kal was hesitant, but took his hand. "I'm..uh...Ka-Kal" he stuttered again, to which he cursed under his breathe. "You sure about that?" Phoenix joked. Kal nodded quickly.

ooc: [User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#96 Posted: 01:16:27 08/01/2014
OOC: I thought our characters were to get together. D: Phoenix ain't stealin' mah man.

Seiki looked back and saw Kal talking with another guy. Curious, he turned back to join his friend.
"Um, hi." Seiki said to the guy, moving to stand beside Kal. "Kal, what happened?"
---
#97 Posted: 01:44:53 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: I was creating drama ;) And OMG I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!!! I JUST ORDERED SCARLET NINJINI, POLAR WHIRLWIND, AND A HUNGER GAMES BEANIE!!!! FINALLY, EVEN THOUGH I DISPISE SKYLANDERS, MY COLLEDCTION IS COMPLETE! No, I refuse to get any of the Swap Force ones. And dat Beanie <3 Course, it cost the rest of my Christmas money, but so what.

"Nu-nothing I just was careless" he said, still embarrassed. Phoenix raised an eyebrow at both Seiki and Kal. "Weeelll, anyways, I see that your a trainer" Phoenix said, pointing at Kal's balls. His pokeballs. "Just so happens I'm the gym leader of the Solair City Gym." He then sighed "but I share that duty with my sister" he said, sounding like a little kid. He smiled at both of them. "Well, I gotta get back, nice meeting ya Kal" he said as he began to run off, waving at him.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#98 Posted: 02:02:12 08/01/2014
OOC: Scarjini is pretty. I probably would've given you my Polar if you'd asked. I got one about a week before she came out in the US due to Gamestop stocking early. Congrats though. smilie "at his balls" smilie

"Guess we know who we're up against then." Seiki said.
He started walking back to the Pokemon center, motioing for Kal to come with, with a smile on his face.
---
#99 Posted: 02:05:22 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Blarg, time to sleep. And tomorrow I will litter the inside of my locker with pretty hunger Games magnets.

Kal was still a little out of it, but he followed Seiki. "Hey uh," he said as he caught up with Seiki, "What does he mean when he says he is the gym leader but has to share the duty with his sister?"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#100 Posted: 06:08:20 08/01/2014
OOC: lol. They didn't have lockers in my high school.

"I'm guessing it means both of them are gym leaders. Either we get to pick who we fight or we have to fight both at once." Seiki said.
Once they reached the Pokemon Center, the sliding doors opened to let them in. Seiki walked right up to the counter and handed his two Pokeballs to Nurse Joy, asking her to heal them. She happily took them and gave them to Chansey who goes off with them.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me