Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
My Little Pony: Burning Glory [CLOSED]
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#51 Posted: 22:53:41 23/01/2014
Artuoaga walked next to her to look outside, "Who...?" asked Artuoaga who's mind was wiped that his mom was Chrysalis.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#52 Posted: 03:59:06 24/01/2014
"Engh... 'xcuse me, for a moment... eghh..." Pen groaned, moving with surprising speed as he retreated from the room, slamming the door behind him. The insuring loud profanities, pained yells and small-scale magical 'explosions' continued for about a minute or two. Pen slumped down against the wall, temper nearing breaking point.
"I can't keep going like this..." he muttered, rubbing his temples wearily. "It's too much... it's too much..."
---
self professed austGAYlian
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#53 Posted: 02:39:25 25/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia though to herself for a second. Poor, poor boy. He does not know of his mother. She cleared her throat and began speaking. "She is a monster, built like a princess. Chrysilas commands the Changelings and is their not-so-modest Queen." She conjures a scroll with her picture and hands it to Artuoaga. "That is her. I was sure she was killed years ago, but it would seem she has arisen." She looked down at Artuoaga. She didn't tell him about his birth mother. He though he was an orphan, but Celestia had only lied.

---

Veiled Violet tried to lift her hooves from the slime. "Ah little help here? Watch ya step!"
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#54 Posted: 03:11:53 25/01/2014
"Oh, well I see then," said a completely understood Artuoaga, "So will she be an enemy of ours?" he asked.
#55 Posted: 16:01:29 25/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"If she launches an attack, yes. The Changelings can become anyone. They can spy on entire kingdoms and bring them down in seconds." Celestia stomped her hoof for effect.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#56 Posted: 17:21:45 25/01/2014
OOC: Did much happen? I totally forgot to post DX
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
#57 Posted: 17:48:02 25/01/2014
"Alright my wise and beautiful empress, I'll be sure to be aware of her plans. I won't let a fiend in the world kill thee or else I'll end them," said Artuoaga looking Celestia in her eyes.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#58 Posted: 20:38:53 25/01/2014
OOC: I have no idea what is going on.
#59 Posted: 15:08:23 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Recap: Veiled Violet is stuck in green goop created by Chrysilas
---
#60 Posted: 19:49:49 27/01/2014
Artuoaga spotted Veiled Violet stuck in the goop and remembered her from the past. When Celestia killed Luna, she and he were witness'. She was scarred by it, but he was attracted by the act. He had a grudge against her, but it also reminded him of something else. The Canterlot Wedding. Mostly only Cadance and Shining Armour that is. Who were those two, and are they still alive? he thought.
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#61 Posted: 21:56:07 27/01/2014
Switch looked at Veiled Violet and panicked as he gasped and tried to break through the goo with magic. His actions were rejected as he sighed and his eyes changed color ever so slightly.
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
#62 Posted: 22:32:27 27/01/2014
"Say Queen," said Artuoaga, "Who were those two who stopped Chrysalis and are they alive?" he asked walking back to her.
#63 Posted: 15:11:49 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia froze and her smile dropped. "It, it was, erm... They're dead. I can't remember the exact names." She resumed her gaze out the window.
---
#64 Posted: 22:15:50 30/01/2014
"Oh, I see. How did those two die?" asked Artuoaga whose curiosity was absorbing his interests.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#65 Posted: 22:18:08 09/02/2014
Switch kept trying to save her, getting mad that he was failing
#66 Posted: 22:31:48 12/02/2014
"I see Switheroo! I'll get to my weapon!" said Artuoaga charging to his gun.
#67 Posted: 16:28:03 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I shall answer your question when you return, my sweet." Celestia froze and blushed for a second, covering her mouth.
"I mean, my most clever solider." She corrected nervously.

---

"Ya guys gonna at least TRY tah help me?" The buzzing of wings filled the air and clouded Veiled Violet's subtle words. These monster were not the insect-winged Shadows they had witnessed before. They were shaped like them, but with gleaming yellow eyes, with blood-shot slits like a lizard's.
There was something distinctive, though. Their huge, black wings. Covered in fur, like a bat's.
"Oh, no..." Veiled Violet quickly took out her gun and started firing. The monsters dodged every shot with ease and one of them lunges right for Veiled.

OOC: CLIFFHANGER
---
#68 Posted: 16:38:38 15/02/2014
Artuoaga's face turned red hearing that, but he focused and scouted out for Switch.
#69 Posted: 09:56:11 16/02/2014
Johanna's eyes widened, axe raised to strike lunging monster as she leapt forwards.
"Egh!" she grunted, brilliant scarlet eyes narrowed.
---
#70 Posted: 16:25:44 16/02/2014
"Only one I see is Johanna Empress! But monsters are attacking her!" reported Artuoaga returning to Celestia, "What do we do now?"
#71 Posted: 00:24:42 23/02/2014
"Whatever it is, I'm ready to be their my Queen! Because you are important to me, because-" Artuoaga began to blush and hugged Celestia, "Because I love you!" he confirmed with his whole heart and soul.
#72 Posted: 19:39:36 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Suddenly the monster jerks back, and Veiled quickly leaned backwards to avoid the swing of the axe. Veiled Violet had, of course dropped her gun in mid-air while leaning away, and the ammo hold of the gun was sliced in half, thanks to Johanna's axe, and then the trigger was cut, rendering it useless. Luckily, Veiled quickly stopped the axe with her magic before it could do any more damage.
"MAH GUN! JOHANNA, YOU DECIMATED THIS THING!" Her pale eyes stared deep into Johanna's, channeling direct anger from one pony to the other.
A shadow rears up behind Veiled and lunges for her neck before she can do anything. It's jaws clamped on her neck, and red liquid oozed out onto the snout of the creature.
"Uhhh...." Veiled Violet's eyes rolled back, and she collapsed into the green ooze, which slowly started disappearing. The monster still sucked her blood right out, and Veiled became paler each second.
---
Celestia's gaze stopped at Artouaga's sudden move, and a small smile appeared. Her flowing mane's orange flame seemed to die down a bit, as she calmed and wrapped her front hoof around Artouaga's neck. She closed her eyes and looked down.
"Thank you, Artuoaga, thank you."
---
#73 Posted: 20:09:58 01/03/2014
Artuoaga's heart beat became faster and his heart felt lighter, "Celestia... does this mean what I think it means?" he asked.
#74 Posted: 20:14:12 01/03/2014
Switch looks around nervously as he growls, feeling a bit weak ss he attacked the monster on Violet.
#75 Posted: 20:39:36 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Suddenly a scene flashed through Celestia's mind.
"Does this mean what I think it means?"
It was two days before the royal wedding. Celestia laid on her bed, head sunken into her blanket and front hooves covering her eyes. She was in a gown. A wedding gown.
The voice echoed in her mind.
"I think it does." Celestia sat up and nodded.
Shining Armor stood by her bedside, and as her view shifted to him, he was replaced by Princess Cadence. The room clouded and the scene changed.
"HE'S MINE." Cadence's voice boomed into the courtroom.
"I don't see why I can't marry--" Celestia slunk back.
"SHINING ARMOR IS MY COLT." Cadence put her hoof on her heart and spoke.
"Besides," She swept her long, flowing gown across the room. "You'd have to tell little Twilight that you lied about him." Cadence turned and smiled evilly.
"About her parents, about her town, about YOU." She clapped her hooves and the lights turned on.
"If you can't make up your mind by tomorrow," Candence sashayed towards the door.
"Then I'll tell her myself." She slammed the door, and Celestia laid there, stunned by all the possibilities.

Suddenly Celestia snapped back into reality. She quickly jerked her arm away and ran into her room.
"Keep watch, Artouaga." She slammed the door and her mane flared back up.
-----------

The monster looked shocked, hissed nervously, and flew off.
The green goo disappeared, and everyone was un-stuck.
Veiled Violet still laid there, pale, but heart beating rapidly.
---
#76 Posted: 20:42:27 01/03/2014
Switch then closed his eyes and they opened again, changing color. He went over to Veiled Violet and hit her a bit hard.

"Get up, now!" He growled in a deep tone.
#77 Posted: 21:17:15 01/03/2014
What was that about, maybe I should help her.... but I should follow her demands, he decided rushing towards his gun, Ah, there's one (Switcheroo), I'll send off a warning shot, thought Artuoaga as he cocked his gun and aimed above his head so he wouldn't actually kill him unless necessary.
#78 Posted: 23:31:05 01/03/2014
"..." Johanna was panting quietly, pupils like pinpricks as she dropped her axe. "I was... only trying... to help..."
Phosphora stalked forwards, eyebrows raised as she pulled Switch back from Veiled Violet.
"Cool off." she stated coldly. "She's hurt."

---

Pen returned to the tower room, rubbing the base of his fractured horn.
"Uugh..." he groaned. "Did I- did I miss anything?"
---
#79 Posted: 20:20:52 02/03/2014
Artuoaga tilted the rifle towards a tree and fired to give a warning.
#80 Posted: 15:06:26 03/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Suddenly Veiled Violet's eyes shot open. She was clearly breathing, but still laid on the ground, eyes frozen in shock. She slowly stood up, legs almost unable to support her.
"What-- those were--but I thought---Changelings maybe---Chrysilas dead---But---" Violet says the craziest things in shock, ponies say.
---
#81 Posted: 00:45:32 04/03/2014
Artuoaga overheard Violet and decided to tell Celestia and ask her why she left, he knocked on her door and waited.
#82 Posted: 01:54:53 04/03/2014
"...What?" Phosphora asked after a while, lifting an eyebrow. "Yes, Chrysalis may be dead, or she may not. Does it honestly matter anymore?"
---
#83 Posted: 02:13:45 04/03/2014
"Queen, are you okay? Why did you leave? Also the rebellion is coming," he called from outside.
#84 Posted: 15:09:06 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry popfizz I don't have enough time for my epic detailed fantasies I need to go to the SCHOOL OF DOOM that probably blocks the site.

Veiled shook her head, and walked on like nothing happened.
"Keep moving..." She said in a solider-like voice.
---
#85 Posted: 01:31:32 05/03/2014
OOC: I should probably come back. Not sure what to do.
#86 Posted: 15:09:15 05/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, it would be appreciated, but it is your choice.

Celestia sat on the floor, tears falling from her eyes.
Another scene flashed through her head.

"Twilight, I know this is hard, but," Celestia paced back and forth.
"What? What is it?" Twilight Sparkle looked worried, and Celestia but her lip.
"I lied." She sighed.
"About what?"
"About your life. Shining Armor is not your brother, your parents are not your parents, and I, well,
-sigh- I am going to marry Shining Armor."

OOC: This ends on a cliffhanger because I need to go to school. Oh wait, I'm here-static buzz-
---
#87 Posted: 15:16:51 05/03/2014
Switch snorted slightly and ran off in Celestia's castle, finding his way around the enterance easily

"CELESTIA! I WOULD LIKE TO BE A RECRUIT!" He yelled as soon as he entered
#88 Posted: 00:34:15 06/03/2014
Artuoaga came into her room and wrapped his arm around her, "There, there Queen... I understa-" he said but stopped upon seeing tears, "Queen, what happened?"
#89 Posted: 01:52:38 06/03/2014
"No- No answer?" Pen bit his lower lip, before unfurling his wings and saying quietly. "We- Well, I- Fine, I'll go out myself, t-then." He took off out the window, quite shakily, and flitting clumsily through the air.
---
#90 Posted: 02:16:56 06/03/2014
OOC: Where is the group that Pneuma's in right now? What are they doing?
#91 Posted: 04:40:46 06/03/2014
OOC: I honestly have no idea about what's going on anywhere.
---
#92 Posted: 15:08:05 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: UGHHHH
Okay so they're heading off in the castle's direction to set up a base.

"I--My Shining--Armor--He was supposed to be the king--not her prince and not her pride--I was the Queen when she took it--all away--" Repeating mixed lyrics to old songs Twilight and her friends sung, she cried even more.
---
#93 Posted: 22:11:51 06/03/2014
Artuoaga was speechless, "Oh my, Queen I can't believe that... who took him away?" he asked moving up to Celestia.
#94 Posted: 22:17:09 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Princess--Cadenza--Romane..."
Celestia muttered.
"The Royal Wedding--"
"It was not the Changeling Queen that was evil--She was trying to save us all--But Cadenza--oh cadenza was the monster behind it all."
---
#95 Posted: 22:18:16 06/03/2014
"What else did she do to you and everyone else?" he asked.
#96 Posted: 22:25:27 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"She had tried to change Twilight's heart and almost banished Luna--" Celestia stopped at the word Luna.
She began to cry even harder, and her mane floated down, becoming discolored and almost "normal" looking.
---
#97 Posted: 22:27:32 06/03/2014
"What do mean change her heart?" Artuoaga asked.
#98 Posted: 15:01:52 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"She--tried to--" Suddenly her mane flared up again and her tears stopped.
"Why am I weeping and not destroying those fiends!" Celestia ran out and screamed an order at two guards. "SEND THE HELLHOUNDS OUT NOW!"
---
#99 Posted: 19:14:38 07/03/2014
Now I know who Cadance is: lecherous scum degenerate even by Sombra's standards! thought Artuoaga, "Calm yourself Celestia," said Artuoaga calming her down, "stay cool,"
#100 Posted: 14:07:02 10/03/2014
Artuoaga was starting to get worried, I've never seen her like this before, he thought, it's my fault for having her remember,
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me