Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Fate Of The Brave (Private) [CLOSED]
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#51 Posted: 02:47:54 03/01/2014
Ryou then stood with a blank look on his face. Obviously, he was not okay and this voice led him to his hell. He then started to shiver and he looked downwards. He then heard evil laughter followed by "your sister is mine" and snapped, falling to the ground, robbed of spech and control of everything he had. This was true accept for the look he shot at Aerah.

"Please....my sister is going to...get hurt..." he said, before closing his eyes, slowly losing consciousness.
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#52 Posted: 03:06:33 03/01/2014
Colton was directly next to Marazia, "Whatcha find?" he asked ever so randomly. His sword was drawn and up in a position to which if she were to strike out of fear, it would be blocked by his blade. He had traveled out into the rain with Clayton. Sensing the spells near by, he left his brother a few yards back when they came across Marazia in the bushes.

Clayton was climbing up into a tree just behind them, only to find the city in the distance. Being part elvaan, he had a much lighter sixth sense compared to Colton, so he could't pick up anything Colton had found.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#53 Posted: 03:13:18 03/01/2014
Marazia gasped lightly. "Oh... Hello. I just found this group of people. I'm trying to determine if they are friends or foes" Marazia whispered to Colton as she peered out from the tree. "I heard voiced from my perch in the tree" She whispered, returning to her original position. She sheathed her sword and looked to Colton. "Might I ask, who are you?" Marazia asked as she gently stroked a leaf nearby, to rid it of the dew on it's blade. "You seem familiar, though" Marazia said, leaning up against a tree and looking at the ground, not wishing to make too much eye contact.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:12 03/01/2014 by Cynderluv8801
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#54 Posted: 03:40:59 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Aerah noticed Ryo's vision begin to fade and walked over to him. "Hey... Hey... Wake up." She said and tried to get him to wake up. "Sorry for this but-" Aerah looked away and raised her hand and slapped him across his face." He seemed a bit unphased by it. "Please, if somebody is out there, can you please come and help us!?" She called out. "Please, someone! We are out of potions and supplies. We need help if anyone is nearby." She held up Ryo by his back and tried to get him to sit up. "Please, don't die on me." She whispered. As she said this, rain began to start pouring down again, starting small but gradually raining harder. She picked him up and tried to find the tree where she and Roget originally slept awhile back.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
#55 Posted: 03:50:08 03/01/2014
Ryou was still unconscious, but his heart was beating. This voice has gradually been taking his mind and bending it to his will. It was only a matter of time until he got a period of time that he can use Ryo's body for his purposes. He decided to act like he was out cold until he got to the tree. He would then strike at Array by gaining her trust then killing her. Well, that is if he had that much of a window of time in Ryo's body to do so before his life force would resist this demon of a being and Ryou would return to normal.
---
#56 Posted: 03:47:51 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: So I changed the job system up... Again. This time, you can level up all jobs to 15 and at 15 you can class change your original jobs for example.
Aerah defeated the boss and leveled up to level 15. She began to go through a class change. Aerah has become a Bard at Level 1. The level resets and can go to 15 but all other jobs obtained by Asterisks are only able to go to 15.

I am also going to make a google doc, so if you want to edit it let me know.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#57 Posted: 04:03:26 04/01/2014
Roget noticed Ryo's body inching towarsds the tree, "Aerah get away from him! He's moving ! A little bit. But he's going towards the tree!" he stated and prepared a blizzaga at the seemingly unconcious conjurer. "Don't continue to move. And don't keep inching along, I can see you." he stated, and lightly pulled Aerah away from the body.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#58 Posted: 04:11:53 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Teehee, it's Blizzard not Blizzaga silly, actually, I just numbered the spells instead of letter suffixes.

(Aerah and Roget talk to Ryo)

Aerah quickly backed up and looked at Ryo. "Is he okay?" She asked Roget. "This seems strange, he is mumbling something but I can't make it out, even with my hearing. Aerah looked up, the rain was coming down heavily now, almost like another deluge that struck earlier. "What is your name?" Aerah asked Ryo. "I am Aerah. I am a Mithran from Orria." She looked more closely at the body. "He appears human, he bears the garb of a Conjurer." The Mithran gave up the will to talk to him and drew an arrow from her quiver and focused her blurred aim at the body and fired an arrow at his pants to keep him pinned down. "Stop moving!" She said, "Roget, you mind casting a light ice spell on his feet and hands for him to quit moving?"
---
#59 Posted: 04:27:32 04/01/2014
Roget did as told as quickly as he could, and decided to freeze him up to his legs as well. "So, why are you pretending to be unconcsious huh? It's a bit conspicuous between you and me. If you don't think so, of course your entitled to your opinion." he stated as his spell incapacitated the mans ability to move his legs.
---
#60 Posted: 08:58:55 04/01/2014
"I'm Colton, I work in a black smith shop," He replied, "It's where I live as well," He then looked back out at the three ahead of them, "One of them is an elf," he paused to think, "Oh well," he stood up from the bush, "Hey, be careful," he walked out very randomly and non stealthily. He held up his sword above his head, parallel to the ground. Clayton positioned himself to where he could view the group with his bow at the ready. The rain didn't bother him too much, because him and his brother would sit out or hunt in the rain just to improve their effectiveness in battles or rough situations.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#61 Posted: 15:54:43 04/01/2014
The darker half of Ryo looked the slightest bit different, with his hair stuck up like he just got out of bed and his eyes were purple instead of the kind, minty color they usually were. He shot the evilest of glares at Roget then looked charmingly at Aerah. He shot a smirk and chuckled a bit.

"Must I say my name aloud....? You know, whenever I do say it, somebody within a mile dies " he exaggerated. It was true though. Whenever the spirit said his name, someone dies. His name was a curse of death when he was alive more or less. He then took the arrow and simply pulled it out of his leg, slightly wincing in pain, but he was shockingly not that injured.
---
#62 Posted: 17:37:24 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"What the hell are you?" Aerah yelled. "You can't be human." She said. "I hate doing this, but this is getting nowhere." She said and pulled the string on the bow back and let go, firing the arrow right into his left thigh. "Do you think, he is possessed? A holy man, possessed by evil. Even the purest hearts contain a dark chasm, closed to the public, open to spirits and demons..." She readied another arrow should he attempt something else. "Roget, better try and freeze him again."
---
#63 Posted: 18:48:16 04/01/2014
Ryo, or whoever this mysterious spirit was, then winced even harder and let out a slight yell as he grabbed his side and a tear went down his face. Right after that, he chuckled darkly and smirked.

"Hurting me will get you nowhere " he growled "as it hurts my host more than me."

He then glared at Aerah with the same dark glare he gave to Roget and smirked even wider.

OOC,: Can the spirit use dark magic?
---
#64 Posted: 19:04:37 04/01/2014
Roget quickly unleashed 3 blizzards in a row, encasing the majority of the demon, but left a small hole for breath above the possessed one's head. He then asked the demon, "Why did you possess this man?" Before aiming another blizzaga at the hole in the ice just in case he tried anything tricky. "Answer me, I don't have a big amount of patience demon," Roget threatened before he showed the man where his staff was pointed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:17:51 04/01/2014 by assassinelf
#65 Posted: 20:46:49 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just edit your OOC posts to make it easier.

After Roget had hit Ryo with his ice spells, Aerah thought she saw Ryo's eyes change color from a demonic red back to their original color. For all she knew, this could've been a trick. Aerah held her bow in one hand and had an arrow held with her fingers at the bow in case she quickly needed to fire the arrow at Ryo. "Is he okay?" Aerah asked Roget. "I think we better go see an exorcist or someone who can help him. "She looked around, it was pitch black outside except for the light of the fireflies and the glow of the room. The rain showed no sign of letting up which didn't help Aerah or Roget with their quest. "We'd better go back to the tree again."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:35 06/01/2014 by Crescent Wing
#66 Posted: 20:49:10 04/01/2014
OOC: alright. Just asking.
---
#67 Posted: 21:16:10 04/01/2014
Ooc: Oops. I'll fix it
---
#68 Posted: 15:47:30 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Are people seriously not looking at this? Gah, this is a temp post to bump this smilie
---
#69 Posted: 17:14:05 07/01/2014
Ooc: Hmmm... I dunno
---
#70 Posted: 21:47:27 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Is someone gonna post soon?
---
#71 Posted: 22:20:09 07/01/2014
OOC : sorry!

Ryo glared at her and laughed again. He tried to break free, but failed as he was getting cold. He then widened his eyes and his hair looked more tame. He started crying as he looked up at Aerah.

"Ah....what are you doing? What happened? Why am I frozen and why do you look like you are gonna kill me?" He said frantically with heavy breaths. He shivered and his body was getting numb. He was weak from this possession he had just faced, but with no clue how it happened...or what happened .....
---
#72 Posted: 23:40:23 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Aerah looked at Ryo, who had reverted back to his original self. "What in hell do you mean you don't remember what happened?" Aerah asked. "You tried to kill us." She began to smash the blocks of ice by kicking it and stomping on it." She then helped him up. "I think it would be best if we seek out an exorcist in Manat, don't you agree Roget?" Aerah asked as she destroyed the rest of the ice and got him out and dried off. "Do you have any recollection of what just happened?" She asked. "We have right to think your body was possessed as your eyes became a violent color and you began mumbling about our demise and such."
---
#73 Posted: 00:04:01 08/01/2014
"I have not the slightest clue what you are talking about " he said, knowing exactly how it happened. He just didn't remember what he did, but he know about this spirit. He stood up and looked at his suspisciously, but with an ever so slight tint of fear in them. He then shivered from the remaining cold feeling on his arms and sighed, a bit weak from what just happened to him.
---
#74 Posted: 15:59:31 11/01/2014
Ooc : don't die on meh nao!
---
#75 Posted: 17:17:48 11/01/2014
OOC: well you guys kinda left me..
---
#76 Posted: 19:40:06 11/01/2014
"I agree. A Manat excorccist would -robably be the best option. Otherwise, we may not last through his next possession."Roget stated, and looked around. "SO, Ryo, whats your story? Everyone has a story." Roget asked inquisitively. He looked intently at Ryo, wondering about the mans intentions.
---
#77 Posted: 19:46:47 11/01/2014
He looked at Roget and sighed. "I have been wondering around for an exorcist ever since I was twelve. No one was strong enough to help me and each one said that the spirit MUST stay with me if I want to live. But other than that, when I was a young boy, I was abused by my parents. Then, my sister ran away one day and I went a few days later to find her....I haven't succeeded in anything of that subject though...." he explained, trying not to cry. He gets really touchy about the subject of his life and he hates to share it.
---
#78 Posted: 21:46:43 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Aerah looked at Ryo. "Wait, so you say that the spirit and you are bound to each other?" She sighed. "That's not good, there must be something, or someone who can TRY and save you." She stated, the rain slightly letting up but who knew for how long. "I think we better continue our journey," Aerah stated, and she helped Ryo over her shoulder to help carry him towards to Manat. "We'll try and help you too, so don't worry." She smiled as they walked in the direction Manat lied, at this rate it would talk roughly a day to reach it still. "We'll try..." She muttered.
---
#79 Posted: 00:40:12 12/01/2014
Ryo looked at Aerah quite angrily as he fixed his hair to get it out of his face.

You will never get rid of me, it will just hurt you the spirit chuckled as Ryo grabbed his head in pain and growled.

"Stop this idiocy now!" Ryo blurted out, like he was some crazy person. He then picked his head up and took a deep breath, thinking of how he will have to live with his darker half if he dosent want his magic to become weaker. He also thought of how sick he would get.
---
#80 Posted: 01:22:39 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I can't realy post much until someone else does, and if this dies, I am closing it. Also, if you want to join Secrets of Eden, do it soon or it is closing too along with all of my other RPs.
---
#81 Posted: 01:24:33 17/01/2014
OOC: *sighs*
---
#82 Posted: 01:26:31 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, but if none of my RPs succeed, then I am not going to be apart of this site's RP section.
---
#83 Posted: 01:28:24 17/01/2014
OOC: I have no control over your actions, so whatever you think is best...and its fine, I was just happy with the posting lengths.
---
#84 Posted: 01:41:05 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Glad you liked it. Hopefully it'll stay alive with my other ones, which you are all welcome to join, they are:

Secrets of Eden
Answers to Past Memories (Private, but you're all invited)
---
#85 Posted: 01:46:20 17/01/2014
Ooc: ok thanks
---
#86 Posted: 17:33:16 17/01/2014
Roget, now feeling saddened by the man's behavior, as it was reminescent of his mother's pre-death behavior. This inspired him to help him, "Hey. How you holding up?"
---
#87 Posted: 01:04:39 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Assassinelf I am sorry but if I have to I have too, it is a rule that one liners are not permitted, I'll let it slide 2 more times, after that, you will be removed sadly.
---
#88 Posted: 06:57:48 18/01/2014
Quote: SpyroD
"I'm Colton, I work in a black smith shop," He replied, "It's where I live as well," He then looked back out at the three ahead of them, "One of them is an elf," he paused to think, "Oh well," he stood up from the bush, "Hey, be careful," he walked out very randomly and non stealthily. He held up his sword above his head, parallel to the ground. Clayton positioned himself to where he could view the group with his bow at the ready. The rain didn't bother him too much, because him and his brother would sit out or hunt in the rain just to improve their effectiveness in battles or rough situations.

I think I'll just move this down here for now, I'd like this one to keep going.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me