Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
War and gold. (Fantasy war RP.) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#51 Posted: 20:39:02 23/12/2013
"Yes! Did you even notice what I just said to you?" raged the angry elf, "I knew we should have thrown that phony off the cliff."
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#52 Posted: 22:31:40 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good work, now you snuck in there using trickery? Come by the mountain of Authosk as soon as you can, I might have use for you." Medarin said.

"I'll give you a team to go out looking for her." Faelon said.
#53 Posted: 22:33:11 23/12/2013
"Ok. I think we should bring at least 1 dwarf though. They're explosives make good distractions."
---
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#54 Posted: 22:51:19 23/12/2013
Ashelia nodded. "Yes, I tried to trick them into saying Authosk didn't take an offering, but the one said he was there, so that failed then. I did get this though." She said and pulled out a bag of gold Faelon handed to her. "I will come as soon as possible, but I have to go remove this scent, or else they will find me. I gotta go get my friend. After that I will head over there. Thank you." Ashelia then ran back to her home and knocked on the door. "Guys! I need the removal! NOW!" She hollered. Lucia then opened the door and handed her the bottle and sprayed it over Ashelia, removing the elvaan scent. Lucia grabbed Ashelia inside once it was removed.

"How did it go?" Lucia asked.

Ashelia began to take off her ninja garb. "They found out..." She said, undoing her hair.

Lucia's face frowned. "Ashelia! I told you they would!" Lucia then helped Ashelia with her hair. "It's okay, you know what to do."
"I know, but, not yet, I will go on until they notice me, then go ahead with the backup plan." After Ashelia got into her blue and white dress, she fixed her hair and grabbed her sword. "I have to go see Authosk, take this." Ashelia said and tossed the bag of gold to Lucia.

"Wait, Ashelia!" Lucia called, but Ashelia slammed the door and headed towards Authosk's mountain. "Ugh, that child." She muttered. She set the bag on the table and told those in the house to watch it and she grabbed her rapier and chased after Ashelia. Lucia finally caught up to Ashelia who climbed into the cave where Authosk and Medarin were waiting.

"I am here." Ashelia said.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
#55 Posted: 01:51:36 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'll go get a team ready, meet us by the gates of the city." Faelon said as he walked away.

As soon as Medarin saw Lucia he had a fire spell in each hand, ready to attack.
"Stop!" Authosk commanded.
"My lord, this is the blasphemer I told you about." Medarin said.
"Do you go against my authority, human?" Authosk asked Lucia. "And you..." He said, looking at Ashelia. "You were rude to me when you were offering gold to me... Is this treachery?" He asked as he fanned out his wings.
#56 Posted: 03:10:58 24/12/2013
"Thank you Faelon. That dragon will be killed. Or not. Either way, the dragon will be injured. And that's good enough for me." he stated before walking around the small base twice. He wondered who would comprise the team? Anyone he knew? The only dwarf he didn't greatly dislike was Ort, so he hoped he was the dwarf for the job.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#57 Posted: 07:47:49 24/12/2013
ooc: I'm planning on joining as soon as I get time to write down a character, if that's alright.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#58 Posted: 14:12:36 24/12/2013
Lucia nodded her head. "I do not... I just feel as if the city seems a bit ill prepared. I mean, if Ashelia's telling the truth, you'd best be setting up an army or something to attack. It's just that you have been taking too many offerings lately, and people are making enough money to make ends meet. That's all, I almost didn't have enough money to give, and neither has anyone else..." She said, looking to the side and crossed her arms.

Ashelia looked at Authosk. "I am sorry, my liege. I just couldn't stop thinking of something that angered me. It has nothing to do with you or the city or anything... Just a personal affair. I would not commit treachery or treason to my homeland. I only disguised myself to spy on the elves, but now they figured out I am not one of them. If they find out my true identity I am forced to change my name and appearance entirely."
---
Hank Hill Green Sparx Gems: 139
#59 Posted: 20:09:57 24/12/2013
OCC:I am a dwarf .

Meanwhile back at ten elf kingdom -"Gad", Ort has just received the news of the humans plan to attack his fellow elves land from a runaway elf. "We don't have much time left! They should be hear any minute!" Cried the elf. " Unfortunately ,I don't have enough ors and employes to make supplies for all of the arm! However, if the army can wait a few days,
I could provide you with the ultimate weapons known to elf said Ort. "You don-" "Yes" said Ort, "The Blade of Heroes, but In order to create it, it will require the following:

A. The Spirit of Pure Elf- This item can be obtained from the true elf, a pure breed elf containing not faults physically mentally and spiritually
B. The dust of Human Foot.
C Twenty Ice Crystals from the Ice Mine
D. The spell of enchantment to inanimate objects.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:43:51 25/12/2013 by Hank Hill
#60 Posted: 19:23:07 26/12/2013
Ooc: Hank, are you allowed to do that? It's adding story that wasn't there and most gms don't really like it when you do that. And I know your a dwarf. The dwarves and the elves work together.
---
#61 Posted: 23:52:05 26/12/2013
OOC: I do not believe so. I could be wrong though.
---
#62 Posted: 04:16:26 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I have already discussed it with Hank. And he's agreed to make his changes. Although the city the Dwarves and Elves are in is called Gad.

"I don't care about your petty meaningless money." Authosk simply said to Lucia. He looked at Ashelia. "Why do you think I take offerings? You clearly know nothing about dragon kind and so you make arrogant assumptions... I use what your kind trade for dwellings and food as means to strengthen myself. You clearly don't know anything, but you both aren't of no use to me. You said you got into Elven territory and found out their plans." He said as he started to walk towards the exit of his cave. He stopped walking. "It's time for their city to BURN!" Said Authosk as he flew out of the mountain.

Faelon returned with two Elves and a Dwarf. One elf was an archer, one was a healer and a sorcerer and the Dwarf was a barbarian. "These are some of the best warriors I have fought with, I'm sure they'll be of great help to you."
#63 Posted: 04:33:28 27/12/2013
Ashelia and Lucia looked at each other. "Guess it's time for "plan b" huh, Ashe?" Lucia asked. Ashelia then nodded her head.
"I guess so." She said, a tear began to shed from her eye. "I didn't think it would happen so soon. I guess I will be okay, Lucia." Ashelia smiled, hugging Lucia tightly. "I'll miss you." She said. Lucia smiled and walked out of the cave. Ashelia walked over to Medarin. "Excuse me... Is Authosk going to burn their city for real? Anyway, can I borrow your sword for a moment please?" She asked, more tears coming from her eyes.
---
#64 Posted: 14:50:46 27/12/2013
Rolan and his group ran towards their enemies, dodging trees and animals on the way, and as they got about a quarter of the way, Rolan suggested the use their mounts.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:20:35 27/12/2013 by assassinelf
#65 Posted: 15:12:30 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @CW: Medarin doesn't have a sword. He has a battleax.
@assasin: Slow down! You can't jump from one thing to the other without giving anyone a chance to react. Get rid of that post and do it over again. Break it up into multiple posts and give everyone a reaction time.

"Our lord is going to destroy them, just as they deserve. And no, you will not borrow my axe... Be gone, you both have served your purposes." Medarin said.
#66 Posted: 15:29:37 27/12/2013
Ooc: Sorry, I just have a little bit of trouble fiiling in the space without doing that.
---
#67 Posted: 15:36:02 27/12/2013
OOC: Whoops sorry, thought he might can a dagger or something possbily.

Ashelia looked at Medarin. "I see. Guess all my work is just a fools game to you two huh?" Ashelia noticed Lucia had dropped her dagger on the ground as she walked out. "Oh, I suppose I could use this then. I will take my leave. Don't expect any offerings from me anymore, as I will no longer be around to offer them." She quickly ran out before Medarin could respond. "Guess I should find a good spot to do this." She mumbled. She screamed a bloody scream as if she had stabbed herself with the dagger and fell down into the woods to try and fool Medarin and any others near by that she killed herself. After getting up she looked up through the thick trees. Well, from this day on, I shall no longer be known as Ashelia. She took the dagger and cut her hair off to make it shorter. "I will forever be known as Lynn, after my great grandmother." She put the dagger in her belt and cleared her throat and proceeded to visit her home one last time.
---
#68 Posted: 15:42:03 27/12/2013
Rolan was there to see ashelia... er Lynn.... perform her little spectacle. "Men, can you deal with her and Medarin?"
---
#69 Posted: 16:30:07 27/12/2013
Lynn checked to see if anyone around and she felt as if somebody was there. She was cautious and proceeded back to her home. "If someone is there, show yourself!" She cried out. She looked around and withdrew the dagger again and was ready to use her magic spells at her disposal.
---
#70 Posted: 16:36:26 27/12/2013
Rolan walked out of hiding, arrow notched and pointed at the woman's heart."Do you want to die?" he asked as his men began to surrounded Lynn, or Ahelia, or whatever her name was.
---
#71 Posted: 17:11:40 27/12/2013
Lynn breathed calmly. "I am not scared of death, nor am I scared of you!" She shouted. "Well, I guess then there is only one thing left to do." She said. One of the elves looked at her. Lynn closed her eyes and spun around and released a wave of ice in attempt to freeze some of the elves, she was successful and froze two of them and jumped out of the way and dodged an arrow fired by an elf and she used her magic to freeze the arrow before they were fired, after jumping back and freezing the arrows of an elf, she jumped into a tree and proceeded back into the woods, trying to avoid them and get back home. "I can't have that knight help me, I gotta do something!" She thought.
---
#72 Posted: 19:06:38 27/12/2013
Rolan raced after her, and Connery jumped up and knocked the human out of the trees, and Rolan shot an arrow through her clothes, pinning her to the ground. "Let me help you." he stated.
---
#73 Posted: 20:32:41 27/12/2013
Lynn was scared and quickly ripped her dress and rolled away and cast a spell to freeze the area around her and encase herself in a prison of ice to temporarily think of a plan.
---
#74 Posted: 21:03:55 27/12/2013
"I'll help you make your identity, if you make it far away from here. It could be in he mountains, or the deserts," Rolan stated calmlt=y, arrow still notched, "or maybe the coast. But anyways, it will keep you safe, and out of our way. Just how I want you to be."
---
#75 Posted: 21:10:45 27/12/2013
Lynn heard Rolan from outside the ice. "You want to help me? Then why are your weapons drawn? Why would an elf want to help a human? We've been at war? And besides, I am smart enough to know you are trying to do this to make me come out so you can kill me!" She said, casting another layer of ice to shield herself.
---
#76 Posted: 21:17:14 27/12/2013
Rolan sat down his bow and kicked it away. "I'll help you because it keeps you, a major threat, away from the fight." he stated, looking directly at Lynn, "So? How about it?" he stated all the while, prepared to throw a knife if she tried to freeze him.
---
#77 Posted: 21:44:51 27/12/2013
"How am I a major threat!? You wanted to kill me. Why do you insist on helping me?" She asked. "What does an elf want to do and help a human? Especially since we are at war!?" She asked.
---
#78 Posted: 21:53:54 27/12/2013
"Other Elves all seem to trust you. It's annoying, and it's a weakness in our defense, so your a threat." he stated, before al saying, "I don't want I need to help you. And besides, I admire your spy work and spunk."
---
#79 Posted: 21:56:18 27/12/2013
Lynn looked up. "I see. So all that big talk about me being a spy, you really thought I was good huh? Why do the others trust me? But I can't I cannot commit treason against my kingdom, but it would mean getting out of this war. Seems like a dream, almost like if our countries could make peace. I need a place to go. Is there a place you can take me?" She said.
---
#80 Posted: 21:59:25 27/12/2013
"I don't know. Isolated mountains, the desert, maybe an island out in the ocean. One of our more aquatic mounts could probably manage the last one. SO do you like these ideas?" asked the elven hunter, smirking at himself on the inside, but hiding it on the out. If only they could share the island or mountain. He wished he could escape from this war too.
---
#81 Posted: 22:01:33 27/12/2013
Lynn looked at Rolan. "I feel a bit uneasy about this. Honestly, I want to escape the war. Could you take me an uncharted island?" She asked. "Well, I could become a member, I could put on my ninja garb one more time. What about the dwarves?" She asked. "What if they saw a human with you?"
---
#82 Posted: 22:05:45 27/12/2013
"Hmm.... Maybe I could explain it to them. Some of them are compassionate. Maybe. If it doesn't work, I'll defend you because I'm the one that's getting you into this mess on the first place. So, are you in?"
---
#83 Posted: 23:00:10 27/12/2013
"I guess I am. I feel like this is a trap, but I will do it. I have nothing left to loose. Goodbye my fare country and homeland." She stood up and walked over to Rolan. Let's go then." She said, she walked with her head down and tears shedding from them.
---
#84 Posted: 00:14:30 28/12/2013
"You probably won't regret it. Probably." assured Rolan as he walked over to his bow, picked it up, and said to Lynn, "Here,, have my hood. It kinda smells like elf I guess..."
---
#85 Posted: 14:01:44 28/12/2013 | Topic Creator
A wall of flames suddenly sprung up from the ground in front of the two. "Oh, you'll regret it. Traitor! Coward! Unfaithful cow!" Said Medarin as he stepped into the clearing, battle axe drawn, its blade red hot.

OOC: Now, don't just escape or lose him or beat him in one post.
#86 Posted: 14:23:21 28/12/2013
OOC: Me? Defeat someone in one post? Never, check out Secrets of Eden, and Answers to Past Memories, my battles last tons of posts.

Lynn looked at Medarin. "All I wish to do is leave this war. Obviously I have somewhat made peace with this elf here!" She shouted. "Why can't the others do the same?" She looked at Rolan. "You can help me, or you can leave me here to die, whether or not you help or not, just remember, if I die, it's because of you. IF I survive, take me somewhere where war can't find me. I've nothing left to lose at this point, so I might as well battle it here for my life."

Lynn focused her magical energy and cast a water spell to douse the flames out and then cast an ice spell to try and freeze Medarin to the ground, only successful in freezing one boot to the ground.
---
#87 Posted: 15:45:49 28/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin shot a fireball at them with one hand as he held his battle axe with the other.
#88 Posted: 18:58:36 28/12/2013
Rolan shot an arrow at the hand with the axe, debilitating his ability to swing his axe, but not destroying the hand. He then grabbed Lynn's arm and whispered in her ear, "We should run, slow him down, and possibly attack, at the same time..." he stated as he cast an ice spell that froze the area between them and Medarin, making it impossible to cross without slipping.
---
#89 Posted: 05:58:30 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin screamed in agony as the arrow stuck in his hand, he dropped the axe and was unable to do or focus on much right now but getting the arrow out of his hand. He burned it through right in the middle with his other hand, and slid one peice out gripping the arrowhead and pulling. While the other half just fell to the ground. Blood poured out of the wound.
#90 Posted: 21:40:37 29/12/2013
Connery watched Medarin from her hiding spot while he pulled the arrow out of his hand. She then let a low howl, before jumping to another area and doing it again to where it seemed like there were to of her.
---
#91 Posted: 16:39:40 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin freed his foot with a bit of heat, he then set fire to the bushes around him, trying to either burn his enemy of smoke her out.
#92 Posted: 16:49:04 30/12/2013
Lynn was next to Rolan. "I will not run away. Not anymore! The only thing I want to run away from is this war!" She shouted and focused her magical energy and released some water to douse the flames out. "Stop this madness!" She said and cast a giant pillar of ice to surround Medarin and Rolan. "Just stop!" She said and dropped to her knees. "Please cease this fighting. What are solving?" Lynn asked.
---
#93 Posted: 20:09:28 30/12/2013
"I don't know. But I defend myself and those who I have sworn to help. Voilence really seems to be the only way right now." Stated Rolan as Connery retreated to him. "Who's a good girl," Rolan asked as eh rubbed ger between the ears with the end of his already-notched-and-pointed-at-Medarin bow
---
#94 Posted: 22:50:34 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin shot fire at the ice and at Rolan.
#95 Posted: 01:41:58 01/01/2014
OOC: I think I am going to drop out of this RP. It started out as good posts but degraded into one liners and I can't stand those. So alas, this will probably be my final post.

Lynn looked at Rolan and smiled at his statement. "If it boils down to this, I will find other means of escaping this tragic war." She said. After conjuring up ice she hurled it at Medarin, who countered it with fire. "Damn, this isn't working Rolan." Lynn said, looking at Medarin. "You know what... I will just turn myself in." She wiped her eyes and slowly walked up to Medarin. "Take my life if it pleases you, it won't help you win the war any faster. It won't help you or your poor damn excuse for a dragon emperor." She stated.
---
#96 Posted: 02:31:35 01/01/2014
While she was doing so, Rolan quickly took aim, and shot Medarin in the leg, ran forward, grabbed Lynn and ran back. "I promised myself I would only let hostiles die on this. Your not hostile, and neither is my group." He stated just as the team he had been sent with found them. "He's fratinazizin' with a human girl!" yelled the dwarf, obviously enraged. "NO! She doesn't want to be part of the war. She wants to be put somewhere no one can find her. I'm helping her get there."
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me