Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Are/were you a popular kid? [CLOSED]
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12215
#51 Posted: 21:48:52 12/11/2013
nah, im a pretty average kid.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#52 Posted: 21:49:35 12/11/2013
Well, for me, idk. The gym teacher's my uncle, so many people recognize me. I'm known for my artistic abilities and my creatvity. I'm nice to everyone, I help a lot of teachers, I'm in the Safety program, I won a scholarship. I have 2 close friends, but several others.I'm known for my brain, and thought to be the smartest kid in school. I can make a lot of peeps laugh. I won Student Council Treasurer by a landslide. A lot of kids like me, but some others hate my guts. You decide if I'm considered popular. Because idk.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#53 Posted: 21:59:32 12/11/2013
If there is anything I am known of, it's me being part British and speaking "fluent" English. Considering this isn't a country where English is a main Launguage.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#54 Posted: 22:49:20 12/11/2013
Can I say I'm popular by the idiots no, can I say that everyone in my advanced classes like me no, but I can say most of them do. I am (not trying to brag) very smart for my age, and I try to be nice. This leads to people coming to me and trusting me. The funny part is that it's mostly the girls that are my friends at this point in life although my best friends are boys. I used to be insulted for being smart, t right now I'm recognized for it. I case you couldn't tell I go to a really good school. Last year I was briefly extremely recognized because I was the first person in my school to go to the State Science Fair. But anyways I'm not sure if you wold consider that popular or not, it kind of depends on the people that I'm dealing with so yeah...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#55 Posted: 22:57:26 12/11/2013
Explain "Popular"
Everyone in my grade knows me, some for a bad reason. Many think I'm annoying, others think I'm crazy. My personality differs from person to person.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Gooby Green Sparx Gems: 277
#56 Posted: 06:20:12 13/11/2013
No. I am. Not popular and it makes me sad because I want to be friends with a lot I f people and I am nivce
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#57 Posted: 11:58:34 13/11/2013
No, but that's okay. I'm nice to people and while some mimic me when I am (seriously, do some people want you to be an asshole?) some respect me and are nice to me when they need to be. Most people just leave me alone.

Quote: HotDogAndZap
But I don't care, I have my few friends that I hang out with. :>

I mean, seriously. Why would I want to hang out with people that will never like me for who I am? They judge people by what they wear and who they hang out with. It's just sad. I've always hated the upper class. Even if the people are nice. They always are hiding their dark side. I know many good examples of it. School made me have trust issues.

This too, though I don't dislike the upper class people as long as they're nice to me and not completely obnoxious.
---
but i love it all smooth
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#58 Posted: 14:35:06 13/11/2013
I was the nerd, so.. HELL NO!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#59 Posted: 15:31:31 13/11/2013
I'm not.
I'm bullied for liking dragons. I mean really, whats so bad about them?
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#60 Posted: 17:28:28 13/11/2013
Quote: LegendaryFlames
I'm not.
I'm bullied for liking dragons. I mean really, whats so bad about them?

dragons is dum
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me