Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Discord Rising [Improved Rerun] (OPEN TO ALL)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Discord Rising [Improved Rerun] (OPEN TO ALL) [CLOSED]
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8050
#51 Posted: 07:25:31 19/01/2014
OOC: Hello~ May I join? Also, I'm interested in playing the role of Luna, but since she's stuck on the moon, just what exactly is her role in this? Just curious. :3
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#52 Posted: 16:28:22 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, of course! Her role is on the moon for a few simple beginning areas but once we get to Discord's base thing you'll come off it, but I won't tell you how! smilie

"Well, I could always carry you there, as you dangle from my claws and are forced to look at the wasteland below." Discord cackled. "And teleportation is not an option."

---

"My dearessst Queen.... Prisonerssss have essscaped, and the guardssss are on duty elssssewhere. What ssshhhould we do?" A voice hisses softly and turns it's head, waiting in response.

The long neck of Queen Chrysilas turned to look at her elite guards. They nod and head down to the area of Noir and Hellena.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:30:44 19/01/2014 by dinorang67
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#53 Posted: 18:21:42 19/01/2014
Ash nodded, "I... I can handle it... I've... Seen worse... Probably," he turned about to face them both again, "Not to intrude on... personal matters... but, where is Fluttershy?" he looked up to Discord.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#54 Posted: 18:23:24 19/01/2014
OOC: *poofs in* I was just reminded I joined this RP. Totally forgot about it, my bad!

"I'm Fluttershy" The figure under Gulaven's hoof said shyly. She worked hard to to try and wriggle her way out from under Gulaven's firm hold, but she couldn't do it. She whimpered and looked up to Gulaven. "Could you maybe... Let go..." Fluttershy whispered quietly to Guluven.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#55 Posted: 19:03:21 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Discord suddenly froze.
"I actually don't know... I don't know where any of the Mane 6 are, actually." He put his lion paw on his chin and looked behind him at the brick wall.
"We have to get out. Come along." He uses his magic to open a portal to the entrance area of the castle. "Follow me." He jumps through.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#56 Posted: 19:20:43 19/01/2014
"Fluttershy!?" Rainbow Dash leaned over, "Let her up," she added as she backed up a little.

Gulaven twisted the handle of the device, which in turn let its grasp on the mare loosen and release. It folded back into its square shape. The blade was put away as well, "Oh, miss Fluttershy. I am terribly sorry, we have not met."

Rainbow Dash stepped back over to Fluttershy to help her up, "This is Doctor Gulaven, my boss in a way, but a good friend none the less," she touched Fluttershy's nose, "He can be... defensive, strongly at that."

"I did not mean to hurt a friend of Rainbow Dash's, especially one of such importance. The Element of Kindness," he lowered his head in a slight bow.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#57 Posted: 19:25:47 19/01/2014
Fluttershy shook her head. "It's fine" She whispered. "No harm done" Fluttershy got to her hooves and opened her wings to stretch. "It's nice to meet you, Doctor Gulaven" She added with a small nod.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#58 Posted: 19:40:44 19/01/2014
"I assume I am not spoken of much," he implied.

Rainbow Dash smiled, "Just a little," she looked up and around, "Well, we were about to try and find Twilight," she looked back over to Fluttershy, "Have you seen her?"

--

"Magic... Not magic," Ash backed up from the portal, "It won't end well."
---
#59 Posted: 19:54:17 19/01/2014
Fluttershy shook her head "I haven't seen her in a long time" Fluttershy said. "I was looking for her, until I was caught by Doctor Gulaven" Fluttershy spoke as she folded her wings carefully.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#60 Posted: 20:11:59 19/01/2014
Name: Luna
Species: Alicorn
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Luna is strong and confident when she wants to be, but is dangerously sensitive to disappointment and is prone to pessimism when things do not go the way she hopes it to. She sometimes unnecessarily speaks in the royal Canterlot voice and using outdated words, recently she had been getting better at speech that is spoken in the present.
Other: -Currently stuck on the moon-

OOC: Hope this is alright, if anything's wrong please let me know. smilie
#61 Posted: 20:40:33 19/01/2014
"To which I apologize again for the inconvenience. I had no idea it was you," Gulaven added, "Well, we have two of the six. Wears heading out to my home before we take leave of Cloudsdale in search of your leader-like friend."

Rainbow Dash then realized this, "Huh, I guess she kinda does lead us in some way, but either way, we need to find her."
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#62 Posted: 22:02:34 19/01/2014
Noir froze up at the sight of the changeling guards, slowing down enough that his hoofsteps wouldn't be entirely audible.
"So zhe queen of zhe flies noticed somezhing." he whispered under his breath, looking back at an irritated looking Hellena. "Perfect."
---
self professed austGAYlian
#63 Posted: 22:18:00 19/01/2014
Fluttershy nods "We do need to find her." She said looking around. "It does worry me though. That we haven't seen her in a while"
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#64 Posted: 22:51:15 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Discord looked at the Changelings and cast an invincibility spell on all of them. "Quickly, you two." He whispers harshly.

---

The Changelings look around the area for the escaped prisoners.
"Turn on your heat vision." One whispers. These Changelings seem to speak in a more refined voice, with the native echoing of Changeling language, but no hissing. They are covered in armor, a sort of weightless obsidian design adorns the titanium and pulses magic through it. They carry large swords on their backs, sharp diamond ones, it looks like.
---
#65 Posted: 23:14:14 19/01/2014
OOC: Sorry for asking so many questions, but if I am accepted as Luna, would it be alright if I sort of made a introduction for her on the moon. Kind of what she's thinking and stuff while she's stuck there not knowing whats going on below? Or would you rather I wait for when she is released from the moon?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:10 19/01/2014 by Crystal
#66 Posted: 23:43:35 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: OH SORRY! Yes accepted and of course! An intro would be epic! smilie
---
#67 Posted: 02:04:32 20/01/2014
Ash shook his head, "Oh dont ruin the fun," Grey forced Ash though the portal and charged one of the changelings, "let the revenge commence," Ash jumped up toward a wall to push off of it to put more force into his attack.

--

"Well, it seems we aren't in that much of a hurry. Lets get to my house, we will rest and fill ourselves," Gulaven said walking over to the edge of the cloud, "It is up this way," he looked up a little, "Just past the broken sky lamps," he spread his wings to walk over the edge to drift off toward his house.

Rainbow Dash walked up as Gulaven was lifting higher, "Come on Fluttershy, his house is a safe place."
---
#68 Posted: 02:30:53 20/01/2014
Achilles Noir hissed in a very changeling-esque way, before assuming a form mimicking those of the guards (Still invisible).
Thank god my mother doesn't belong to her lot, he thought, flat blue eyes narrowed contemptuously. Horrid excuses for the changeling race, the lot of them...

Hellena's ears pricked, picking up the whispered order where her guide did not. The fractured remains of her horn glew faintly.
Focus, focus... this was an easy spell, come on...
"What are you doing?" the changeling Noir hissed.
"Shut up, I'm trying to make sure we aren't spotted!" she hissed back.
---
#69 Posted: 03:45:45 20/01/2014
The moon was a tranquil place, barren of many assets that would help move time along faster. The wasteland of the rounded rock was luminous, and nothing could describe the perfection of its beauty other than the one had lived on it once before, and now again. Luna.
She would have called the place a haven from all troubles below if she wasn’t forced upon the silver rock as a prison. To keep her from interfering with the plans he had below for all of Equestria, a place her and her sister had placed peace upon for many years. Now….it was all but shattered.

A blue mare sat upon the bare silver ground of the moon, her ears flattened against her head, her eyes filled with frustration, fear, sadness, and despair as she looked upon the planet below. Sure, the silence was nice, but the fact of being back on the moon for who knows how many years made her anxious, no that wasn’t the word, panicked? No. Terrified? No again. Ah yes, fearful, there was the word she was looking for. After the first 1,000 years of the moon, she did not want to have it happen again. The loneliness was the worst part of it all…..but yet, here she was.

A thought then came to her suddenly just then, how long had she been stuck in this barren prison? Maybe Twilight and her friends had already had things in their hooves and were attempting right now to bring her back from this wretched place. This thought alone brought a small smile on her face, but it quickly fallen as the same thought receded into darkness. Thoughts of dark what ifs, and how’s came in its place.
Standing up from where she sat, she began a pace back and forth, thoughts running widely on what she could do. The Elements of Harmony was what kept her here last time…..not this time she was sure. Maybe just maybe….it could be different this time. If she could just set the right spell in her mind. It was a small chance. But maybe….

(*Note* She doesn't know anything about what happened with Chrysalis taking over. )

OOC: There we go~~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:46:26 20/01/2014 by Crystal
#70 Posted: 07:25:28 20/01/2014
Fluttershy nods quickly as she rushes to catch up with Rainbow Dash. She opened her wings and gave a small flap, just to make sure her wings would work. She smiled in approval as she folded her wings back down.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#71 Posted: 15:12:23 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: DANGIT I MEANT I CAST INVINCIBILITY ON US! Discord, Ash, and Prince Astrello (wherever he is)

Discord stretched his arm out, comically using his abilities for a serious manner.
"Stay. Ash. You might not make it."

---

The Changelings' heat vision turns on, and Discord closes the portal quickly. They scan the room, gently clopping every 3 seconds or so. One looks towards the area of Achilles.
"There they are!" The Elite Changeling races towards them.

OOC: Have to go to school back at 2:55 ET
---
#72 Posted: 22:20:59 20/01/2014
Ash grunted as he halted, "You think I'm going to take orders from you because you ley me out?" he stamped, "I can handle myself," he turned away sharply.

--

Gulaven lead the girls upward toward his home, a two story well structured building with average to large windows. They had been covered on the outside by black paint, "It is only a decoy for what it hides. You will understand from the inside," he landed on a stone walk way. His house looked wooden boarded, layered lacely over each other. Pillars held up the second floor that hung over the porch, chiseled in circular waves. The door was a heavy set metal, looks like it had been re-plated with extra or new panels. The building was one to look at in awe if it wasn't so tattered from recent unfortunate events. A port in his right arm opened and a large old style key. A smaller mechanical arm was holding it as it came out, it extended past his hoof to insert the key into the first key hole. When the tumbler released the lock, it retreated into his arm and a more recent style key shot out a little faster to unlock a dead-bolt lock, which was removed from the door. Once the key was back in his arm, a small camera revealed itself just next to the handle. Leaning in close to it, light protruded out to scan his eye. A beep of recognition sounded and the handle turned itself to push into the door itself. The door slid to the left, into the wall to open, "Yet another precaution, can never be too safe," he stepped in the door.

Rainbow Dash always found his door a kick so she snickered as she stepped in after him.
---
#73 Posted: 23:46:50 20/01/2014
"Bloody hell," Noir swore under his breath, letting the cloaking drop, revealing the 'normal' changeling and the white unicorn. The halfbreed stood still, throwing his efforts into reasonable talking. "Look, good morning and everyzhing, but I have orders to move zhis prisoner."
"This isn't going to work." Hellena muttered flatly, watching the guards carefully.
"You don't know zhat." he replied out of the corner of his mouth.
"Really, don't I?" the unicorn retorted.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:48:52 21/01/2014 by ReshiramForever
#74 Posted: 15:15:47 21/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, terribly sorry, sir. Is she escaped?" The Changeling looks closer at Hellena, but the other Changeling holds him back.

"Sorry, sir. We will tell Chrysilas the prisoners have been taken care of." The two salute Noir and fly back up to the throne room.

---

"We'll find another way." Discord glares at Ash and grabs him. He lets Astrello fly himself.
They dart out of the castle unnoticed. They all stand at the doors of the building.
Discord scans the barren wasteland and points to a spot of land in a burned-down Everfree.
"There."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#75 Posted: 16:03:12 21/01/2014
I stretch my wings and take off into the air. I scan the area for any enemies as I fly through the air. I especially look out for Chrysalis because I am highly valued by her. My midnight blue eyes glisten in the light as I scan the place. I decide to go search for my other friends, the Mane Six. Slowly I trot into a room and look around for any sign of them. I am determined to find them before I leave.
#76 Posted: 19:06:02 21/01/2014
"Your highness is taking an evening stroll by a water source," Ash said as he dangled from Discord's grasp. He turned away to look about.

--

Gulaven's house was well lit on the inside, and behind the windows were platen metal barricades, "One heck of a surprise for anyone who goes through the windows," he chuckled as he walked further into his home. Directly to the left was an open living room with a couch facing the far left outer corner where there were a few boxes stacked together. On the far wall, back corner was a door to the kitchen, both of these rooms were the one half of the bottom floor on one side of the main hall. To the right from the front door was a door a few paces in, it was a guest room mostly, but it held a few more boxes. A bed was in the left fore-corner(clear path). The next of four doors on the right was a hall closet sets across form the stairs. The next room was a bathroom, simple design, as well as any bathroom. The last door is more used as a pantry, a basement above ground(not a garage, lol).
---
#77 Posted: 01:15:38 22/01/2014
"See, I told you it would work." Noir snickered, once the guards were out of earshot, and allowed his average changeling disguise to settle into a more 'individual' look.
"A fluke," she responded bitterly. "You gambled our lives on a fluke."
"It was either zhat or fight, and I don't zhink either of us quite has it." the part changeling replied. "I've never been much of a direct fighter. And you-"
"No need to mention it," Hellena muttered, looking away and frowning.
---
#78 Posted: 02:56:34 25/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Discord flew carefully as he soared over the barrens. Several guards surrounded the area, the invisibility spell had worked, though.

"Astrello, I don't mean to remind you, but you are related to the Princesses, both, correct?" Discord asked Astrello as he flew nearly beside him.

---

The guards returned to the Queen's throne and kneeled with respect.
"She's been taken care of." One stated.

"There were two..." The Queen's voice had a growl to it, a low voice with a grumble as she spoke.

"What? The guard had one. A girl. I identified her as a pony called Hellena." The guard stood up and raised his eyebrow.

"Noir..." The Queen spoke under her breath. "There'll be hell to pay for this..." She dismissed the guards and they flew out to the entranceway.
---
#79 Posted: 15:20:52 25/01/2014
"Denying it doesn't help in zhe long run. Believe me, it isn't easy, but it's for zhe best." Achilles Noir's wings quivered as glanced back up at the castle.
It was a while before Hellena replied.
"Who did you lose, then?" she asked, magic flickering tentatively. He avoided the question.
"I don't like zhis... come on."
"Hh."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:21:19 26/01/2014 by ReshiramForever
#80 Posted: 15:15:52 26/01/2014
"oh dont remind him, such a sob fest. I grew very annoyed of his crying after the first five minutes," Ash commented. He just dropped his body in Discord's hold, "But it's too late to take that question back," he mumbled to himself.
---
#81 Posted: 04:27:46 29/01/2014
I hear Uncle Discord ask me the question. Tears fall down my face as he mentions my big sisters. Then I reply to his question. My midnight blue eyes glisten in the light. I also respond to Ash's comment.

"I am not a sob gest, Ash. Well I guess I am, but you go through what I did and see how you are. Anyway to answer your question, Discord, yes I am the little brother of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna."
#82 Posted: 15:09:02 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Good." Discord jabbed Ash with his elbow and continued flying towards the wasteland. It was only about a hundred meters or so away. "I think we can bring them back." Discord smiled at Astrello and pointed to an underground observatory in the distance.

OOC: I'll do a description later SCHOOL CALLS ME
---
#83 Posted: 23:46:25 30/01/2014
OOC: I been gone because I haven't been to friends houses, have internet for my phone, and school blocks the site now... Huh, I'm back... In and out anyway.

Ash smiled sharply when he was poked. He shook his head roughly for a second, "Oww," he held his head, "Why does my side hurt?" he turned his attention to the ground below, "Ah, not flying... Not magic is it?" he began to panic.
---
#84 Posted: 15:10:51 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
They stepped down and Discord's mismatched hooves make strange footprints in the rough mud below them. He slowly stepped in and the door creaked open. It was a hallway, crippled red carpets and broken stained glass fell on the floor as the dust cleared. He coughs, and the room fills with candlelight. Discord quickly flew to a frame left standing, and he looked up at the picture. It showed Discord's takeover. Ponies were shown screaming, running from blue fire that has set Canterlot aflame. Burned bodies fallen to the ground were being savagely devoured by rabid red-eyed Changelings. And Discord flew in the air above. Laughing at the delicious chaos.
You can see a tear drop from his eye.

OOC: SCHOOL WHYYYYY
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:44 07/02/2014 by dinorang67
#85 Posted: 20:49:19 06/02/2014
"...No, no." Hellena shook her head, ears flattening. "...Hh. I know you're hiding something."
Noir just grunted, taking a furtive glance back towards the castle. "So what? It doesn't matter. It hasn't mattered for twenty years."
---
#86 Posted: 16:27:46 09/02/2014
Ash looked up to the picture as well, "Why is it that eating one another induces laughter? Or rather, why did it?" he turned to Discord, "How will they forgive you?... I wouldn't." he sat looking at the carpet, the ragged state it was in only reminded him of the cell he was in. But it brought peace, knowing his alternate was locked away, un-able to hurt anypony... He sorta wished he was still there.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#87 Posted: 13:43:03 10/02/2014
Ooc: alright I am back. Sorry had to take a hiatus. I am unsure if I will be staying, but if I leave just put me on auto-pilot.

Sicolus opened his eyes and looked into the sky. 'I must have blacked out' he thought 'possibly when my adrenaline stopped my body just gave way.' He steadily began to stand 'better get a move on. If the changelings find me I doubt they will be willing to give me a second chance'. He began to trek through the woods making his way to a burned out clearing.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#88 Posted: 18:10:40 13/02/2014
"What... What are we going to do now?" Ash looked up to Discord, "They will come looking for us sooner or later... Probably in a matter of minutes," he quivered at the thought of being beaten back into a cell. The possibility of death weighed heavily on his mind, or if he truly breaks and cannot stop a killing spree. That scared him the most, not death, but causing death. He retreated in his mind to hide, but he didn't want himself to take over, no telling what more could happen.
---
#89 Posted: 16:15:58 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Discord snapped out of his trance and pushed his bird claw against the wall in front of him.
"We go in here." The stone wall creaks and opens like a door would. Discord silently slips in and gestures for his "friends" to come in.
---
#90 Posted: 18:59:35 15/02/2014
Ash simply followed, but was still rather cautious of Discord. Not many other ponies trusted him, and it may not change anytime soon. The possibility still lies there, can Discord actually save what hasn't already destroyed?
---
#91 Posted: 09:50:45 16/02/2014
The pair reached the short walls and balconies surrounding the cliff edge of Canterlot, and the once beautiful view beyond. The unicorn, with her apparent love of happy, peaceful things, seemed unfazed by the destruction below.
"What-?" she started, before shaking her head and starting again, staring at the Everfree. "I wonder if Phossy made it..."
"'Phossy'?" Noir repeated, the halfbreed not even facing the direction of what was most of souther Equestria, instead shuffling through a few sheets of paper he had tucked in his suit.
"Oh, uh, nevermind." Hellena drew back, frowning.
---
#92 Posted: 07:05:48 17/02/2014
I watch as Uncle Discord and my friend, Ash vanishes into the hole. Landing on the ground and folding my wings, I look around. The collar around my neck glistens in the light. Touching it with a hoof, I sigh. Taking a deep breath I speak.

"You two go ahead, I'll catch up with you as soon as I can. I need to do something first and perhaps I can buy you as well as anyone else some time to escape this place. After all I am Chrysalis's favorite. Now go, while you have the chance. I'll be alright," I say with a small smile and my deed midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light.
#93 Posted: 22:50:29 17/02/2014
Ash stopped with a twitch, "Oh prince valiant, we have already escaped, quit being such a hero," Ash turned with a strange smirk, "Why not just stress the b&$%# out instead of giving her what she wants. With such stress, no love, no love, no power," approaching rapidly to Astrello, "Don't you use your head every once in a while?! Your an alicorn, you have always had the power to break out on your own. If you wanted to be the hero, you shouldn't have waited until now. Come on, we have better plans obviously. Can't loose our second best weapon," he turned to discord, "No offence."
---
#94 Posted: 00:51:24 18/02/2014
Sicolus stepped into a large burned down part of the Everfree forest. He stopped and stared in awe of the destruction. 'I wonder if something similar happened to ponyville?' His heart Jumped at the thought. He began to walk again the ashes dancing up at each step of his hooves. 'I wonder how the new regime will handle me?' he thought as he walked 'I am pretty sure they will not be as forgiving as Celestia would have been. They would probably execute me if, no when, I get into trouble.' He pondered the thought 'Nah I'll just get a lawyer.'

A well dressed pony walked into the frame and in a salesperson voice began to speak "Have you accidentally killed a family of four? Perhaps you have messed up some changelings and undermined Chrysalis's authority. Fear not for at Hershel's and sons we have well trained lawyers to come to your defense. So that no matter how guilty you are we will make sure you don't have to face the music. All we request is a large amount of money" The pony then began to step closer to the imaginary camera lens until he was gripping it, his voice growing louder and more angry as he spoke "And if you don't pay up you will have to put up with a greedy mad pony who would happily kill your family and loved ones then lock in the basement and torture you for the rest of your miserable life just for 2 bits!"

Sicolus shook the daydream and kept walking smiling at the thought, until he came across this strange building. The ground below him had turned into more mud than ash and it stuck to his hooves. Looking at the ground he saw several hoofprints, and some other kind of mismatched prints. Somepony had been here, it didn't take a genius to figure that out. He step up to a door and began to slowly push it open, more curious than anything.
---
#95 Posted: 03:33:12 18/02/2014
OOC: where's Fluttershy!? They is gone again
---
#96 Posted: 15:10:09 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Discord's ears perked up and swiveled the the door, twitching furiously. He grabbed some kind of magic orb off a surface in the room. Discord aimed carefully at the door, and when he saw the tiny glint of Sicolus' red eye, he threw it as hard as possible. Red smoke clouded the room around them, and Discord slammed the stone wall.
---
#97 Posted: 21:08:36 18/02/2014
With a spark of his dark blue magic, Noir incinerated the sheets, chucking the last few scraps of them over the edge.
"Let me guess; This is the only way out of the city, isn't it." Hellena deadpanned, eying down the cliffside. There were a few rocky ledges sticking out, but it was a long way down.
"Yes."
"Uhhuh. And are we going to go the suicidal option, or the slow, equally-dumb-if-we-get-spotted option?"
"Hopefully zhe first. Quicker and easier."
"'Hopefully'."
---
#98 Posted: 06:33:26 19/02/2014
"Oh just when I was getting through to king sappy here, somepony freaks out the clown and he blows up," Ash turned to the closed wall door, "Now why did you do that?" just then he lowered to the floor hiding his head, "Stop it, stop it, stop it! No no no no, no m m m magic," he peaked through his hooves.
---
#99 Posted: 19:59:28 19/02/2014
Sicolus jumped back in surprise. He eyed the room thinking. 'If they are hostile I will just kill them, if not I could use some help' with that he charged into the smoke filled room "FOR NARNIA!" He quickly reached the wall smacking hard against it and landed hard on the ground. He stood up his legs wobbling as he tryed to shake off the dizziness. Blood began to trickle down his head and sides 'great the wounds re-opened. I can't afford to bleed out again.' "CAN SOMEPONY HELP ME? I AM BLEEDING! HELP!" He said his voice cracking.
---
#100 Posted: 03:36:14 20/02/2014
Ash sat up, "Somepony in trouble," he sniffed back some mucus from his nostrils. He looked to the wall, then to Astrello, "You must knows some sort of healing magic. At least, being alicorn you have the ability right?"

--
OOC: aaannny way

Gulaven's house was mostly tidy where there wasn't any packed boxes. Rainbow Dash knew the house to a point, only because she had injure herself once and he was the closest help she could reach.

Flash-She was flying through some storm clouds, testing he'd speed and agility. Somepony must have fallen or jumped on one of the clouds as she passed under it. A single bolt targeted her back right leg. Taking the shock very harshly, it forced her out of her original path. Crashing through a few of the other dark clouds. It tattered her mane and tail, also leaving a few burns down her side. She came to a stop when she landed on a platform cloud just three doors down from Gulaven's house. Upon the landing, she had to role in order to stop, which her wings did not help. Her left wing now crumbled under her body, she was alone in the dark night. The Cloudsdale streets were lit by few lights here and there, but it was still barren of any other ponies. She recognized the house she stopped in front of, "Doctor Gulaven lives just over there," she turned her head the best she could to view his home. Flinching with each movement, she pulled herself up off the rough cloud ground to get on her hooves. All three at this point. Rainbow Dash was a little shaken from the shock and the crash landing, but she didnt let it slow her down too much.

She limped down the walk way to Gulaven's house. After two long pain filled minutes of dragging her body forward, she finally reached the door. She reached up steadily to the door bell, but fell under a sudden shot of pain in her side. Not being able to get up, she just layer there knocking her hoof against the bottom part of the door. She was there for another five to ten minutes before the door opened. A very young Pegasus colt had opened the door when he heard the knocking while passing through to the living room. The boy was dark blue with light yellow eyes. His face had an expression of shock and confusion.

"Mommy!" he called out turning around and running away for a second. He stopped at the base of the stairs and looked up, "There is a blue mare on the porch! She looks hurt," his voice lowered in volume but not in haste. A light grey Pegasus mare was slowly walking down the steps when she turned her neck around the railing to see Rainbow Dash in the door way trying to pull herself in.

"Oh my," she leaned forward a bit to get a better view, "Rainbow Dash?" she asked. Just then Gulaven had come down the stairs and ran past his wife.

He stopped by Rainbow Dash to look her over, "How did this happen? Where you attacked?" he helped her in the best he could to close the door. Rainbow Dash just shook her head and blacked out.

She remembers waking up in a well lit room. Had to be on an upper floor, but she doesn't remember getting up here. She knows she had come to Doctor Gulaven's for help, but that is as much as she remembers.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me