Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Adam the Dragon Chronicles [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#51 Posted: 08:12:31 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11: The egg is laid
Adam sat, watching as Frehyama laid the egg. It took hours, but finally the egg was laid.
'What do you think we should call her?' Frehyama asked Greffon and Adam.
'What about Harriet?'
'Kewa?'
'What?'
'Kewa!'
'Mmmm....' Frehyama thought. Keria was a nice name. 'lovley honey!' She kissed Adam.
'Ewwww! Muwm!'
'Lets hope it dosnt hatch like the last one did,' Greffon laughed. They remebered the day Adam hatched... and laughed.

Two days later after Spyro returned the egg hatched. A small blue dragon appeared.
'Shes beutiful.....' Spyro gasped. Adam walked closley to the baby dragon and cuddled it. It was clearly an Ice dragon as whe he hugged it his cheeks felt like hugging ice but he didnt care.
'I will lowve yowu forewver...' Spyro smiled.
'Keira....' Frehyama muttered happily.
'Well, looks like weve got an ice dragon!' Greffon added.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Crashdude55 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1090
#52 Posted: 08:21:01 27/09/2008
Awww thats cute! smilie
#53 Posted: 08:25:54 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12: Volteer
Frehyama screamed when Volteer walked in and hugged her long lost father. She cried tears of electricity. Volteer smiled.
'I congratulate you daughter on your son, Whatshisname and your daughter whatshername.'
'Adam and Keria.' She sobbed.
'Right....' He muttered. He looked at Keira. 'Hopefully she wont turn out like Cyril and his babbling so called intelligence, and young Adam....' He looked at Adam. 'Why hello..... A black dragon....'
'Hewwlo Siw!' Adam said.
'Adam, this is your grandfather....'
'Yewyz!'
'father! Your wings!' Frehyama said. she stared at the torn wings in disbelive.
'This,' He said, 'Is the work of Cynder...'
'CWNDER?' Adam cried. 'Shwe wouldnt! Shews mwy fweind!' He then relised hed spilt his secret dream out, but didnt care. Ignitus stared.
'You havnt even met her!'
'Yews I hawve!' He shouted. 'Shwe visited mwe in a dweam!'
'What?'
'Yews and the Convexitwy was thewre twoo!'
'Whhhhaaaa?' Volteer screeched.
'Awnd shwe said that shwe wawsnt all on the Dawk Mawster, i meawn Malefor's side! HE IS A DOWK!' Thunder flashed. Everyone stared at the dojo staue. A booming voice spoke up.
'NEVER CALL ME THAT!' The voice faded. Ignitus stood, stunned. So did Volteer, Frehyama, Greffon and Spyro.
'He's still alive....' Ignitus said...
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#54 Posted: 08:27:49 27/09/2008
Coooool! This is exciting! smilie

PS: Read ur PM!
#55 Posted: 08:29:09 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay!

#56 Posted: 08:32:38 27/09/2008
yayz! smilie this story is cool.
#57 Posted: 08:41:14 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13: Training Keira
Adam and Keira walked outside and looked at the veiw.
'Beautiful,' Keira muttered. Adam smiled.
'Youwr spweech is perwfect... iwf onwly miwne was...' He looked sadly at the veiw. Keira huddled up to him.
'Big brother, can you train me the ways of the ice?' Adam's face shrunk.
'Wha?'
'The ice. They say your an expert. As good as Cyril himself in fact.....'
'Reawwly?'
'Yeah.'
'Hwmmm...'

Adam and Keira were in the dojo. His mother only allowed him to teach her a little bit of Ice, not too much.
'Diwg dweep Kewra, and opwen youwr mowth and lewt it ouwt,'
Keira did, and out came an shard of ice that froze on the wall. Adam looked happily at her.
'Vewwy well downe!' He smiled. 'Now let ouwt a huwge swnowball!' She did, but not as big as Adam's. It only hit the wall and created a mess of snow. 'Wow,' He said.
'Did I do good?'
'Suwre thwing!'
'DINNER!' Frehyama called.
'Yummy!' Keira screamed as she ran to the exit and towards the dining room.
'Bweathing CAN mawke uwp an biwg appitiwte!' Adam laughed.
---
#58 Posted: 08:44:33 27/09/2008
lulz its good! smilie
#59 Posted: 08:45:42 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
lulz thanks
---
#60 Posted: 08:48:46 27/09/2008
yash! smilie

(damn post too short noooo)
#61 Posted: 08:53:44 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: Who is Malefor?
The question burned Adam's head. Spyro was away at Tall Plains rescuing the Ice dragon. But Adam so wanted to know the answer.
'Who iws Malefor?' He asked Volteer, his grandfather.
'A-a-a-a-a-a purple dragon' He stuttered quickly, trying to gulp down the last bit of Swamp rat. 'One that went evil. His powers were too strong so everyone talked about it. He got angry and killed his mother... and then was exiled. But we had an war with him and he... kinda won.' He said, and strted eating another rat.
'Sownds liwke a reawl buwgger.' Frehyama choked on her food.
'Dont say that word! At least, not in front of Keira!' She whispered. Greffon laughed at it.
'Well, I really dont think Keira will repeat that.'
'I wont,' Keira said simply, 'cause im an good girl!'
'Yowu suwre awre!' She smiled. They both ate the swamp rat quickly, and then Spyro and Cyril flew in.
'Jolly good,' Cyril's posh voice boomed. 'What did i miss?'
---
#62 Posted: 08:57:36 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
all credit for the malefor discription goes to

bionicle2809

from his darkness of malefor story. thanks dude
---
#63 Posted: 09:02:06 27/09/2008
cool! i like malefor yay!
#64 Posted: 09:03:21 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
yayz!

more coming soon
---
#65 Posted: 09:03:42 27/09/2008
okeydooky! smilie
#66 Posted: 09:04:20 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
do u have to pay to join SpyroRules_'s site?
---
#67 Posted: 09:08:08 27/09/2008
nope u don't! its free and theres no age limit! smilie
#68 Posted: 09:22:55 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: Cyril
Keira stared at the ice dragon as it walke dout the Dojo.
'Who is he?' She asked.
'I downt know, Kewra.' He noticed an turned to them and started boasting.
'I am Cyril, the Ice Dragon. I am the most powerful Ice dragon ever!'
Adam sneesed out a huge ball of snow that hit Cyril.
'Sowwry!' He said, looking upset.
'Ah...... It was nothing......' He said underneath the pile of snow. Keira laughed. 'AN ICE DRAGON?' Cyril asked. He shot up and Looked at Keira. 'And a female too. Pleasure to meet you.'
'Why awre youwr wings torwn?' Adam asked.
'Cynder's doings,' He said. Adam gulped.
'Shwe wouldnt. Why iws evewy one sawying Cwnders ewvil?'
'I shall tell him,' Greffon said in a dreary monotone.
---
#69 Posted: 09:27:29 27/09/2008
cool! smilie me likes it!
#70 Posted: 09:33:53 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
yar!

#71 Posted: 09:35:24 27/09/2008
smilie ya!

#72 Posted: 09:46:00 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16: Wheres Ignitus?
'She was corrupted by the Dark Master, all the evil energy flushed through her, making her invincible. She turned from a small cute black dragon into a huge evil ferocious black dragon. She captured all the gaurdians except Ignitus.'
'Buwt...' Spyro flew in. A green dragon Followed. Syro was crying.
'Wheres Ignitus?' Greffon asked Terrador. Terrador was silent.
'With Cynder.'

It had been a long time disscusing but Spyro had left to fight Cynder and rescue Ignitus.
'I want two gow!' Adam chouted as Spyro left.
'No young one,' Terrador said. 'It is too deadly, besides, you are too young. And weak'
'I AWM NOWT WEAK!' he shot an earth blast that blew apart a peice of the wall. Terrador was stunned. 'I Wanna gwo! I wanna gwo!'
'NO!' Greffon shouted.
'Ywes!'
'Daddy! Adam! Stop!' Keira shouted, interrupting them. 'Adam, i have an job for you...'
---
#73 Posted: 09:48:44 27/09/2008
smilie me likes
#74 Posted: 09:57:21 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17: The Ice Dragon that Breaths Fire
'Iwts Iwmpossibwle!' Adam said in the Dojo.
'I want to breath Fire! Its always cold for me! Im never warm!'
'Iwll giwve it a twry thewn...' He shot a firebal from his mouth. 'Cowpy thwat.' Keira shot an Snowball out. Then she tried again. and again, and again. But everytime it failed. 'Iw Towld yowu.' She let out an huge fireball. Adam was stunned. 'How....'
'I'm your sister,' She smiled, 'and if your special, im special too.' She cuddled and hugged him. He smiled at it.

This chapter is short for a reason
---
#75 Posted: 10:01:38 27/09/2008
cool! why is it short?? smilie
#76 Posted: 10:05:36 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
I havnt planned out the whole chapter yet so i posted a bit
---
#77 Posted: 10:11:09 27/09/2008
oh ok..
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#78 Posted: 15:42:04 27/09/2008
Great story still!!!!
---
This old place has changed too much
#79 Posted: 16:28:43 27/09/2008
Me likes it too! smilie
#80 Posted: 20:22:42 27/09/2008
Keep writing or typeing! whatever it is!
---
#81 Posted: 08:15:05 28/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17: The Ice Dragon that Breaths Fire
'Iwts Iwmpossibwle!' Adam said in the Dojo.
'I want to breath Fire! Its always cold for me! Im never warm!'
'Iwll giwve it a twry thewn...' He shot a firebal from his mouth. 'Cowpy thwat.' Keira shot an Snowball out. Then she tried again. and again, and again. But everytime it failed. 'Iw Towld yowu.' She let out an huge fireball. Adam was stunned. 'How....'
'I'm your sister,' She smiled, 'and if your special, im special too.' She cuddled and hugged him. He smiled at it.
'Swo, what dwo yowu wanna dwo firwst?'
'I think I know...'
'What?'
Keria Smiled.
---
#82 Posted: 08:27:42 28/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18: The Convexity
Adam and Keira were standing in the feilds, watching the blinding light in the sky. Adam stared.
'Thwe Convewity...' He sighed.
'I hope he's okay...' Adam knew who Keira meant. He nodded. Suddenly a huge beam of Purple light shot at them. Shockwave after Shockwave.
'Awwwggggg!' Adam screeched. He breathed out the strangest thing. Crystal. He created an sheild wall around them. The crystal was whipped repeatedly. Then a huge purple beam exploded the crystal whole. Everything looked dark and scared. Spyro, Sparx and another black dragon were zooming through the sky.
'Who's thawt?' Adam asked himself. The dragon was somehow familiar. They all crashed on the floor.
'Mumma, Can i have my pillow?' Sparx groaned, and then fainted. The convexity vanished. Adam and Keira moved slowly towards them. It was all silent when.....
'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!' Sparx screamed. Adam and Keira's heart missed an beat. Keira stared angrily. 'Aw i got you didnt i? Yep, the old scram got you.' The black dragon woke up. Adam stared. The face was beautiful, and the eyes were like diamonds.
'Adam?' Spyro asked. The black dragon stared at Spyro, and let out a small smile. 'What are you doing out here?'
'We saw yowu iwn thwe convewity.' He said. 'We wanted two sew yowu now. And, whos thwis?'
'Cynder...' The black dragon moaned.
At the temple everyone was happy.
'Well, we all face more chalanges in the future...' He said, and smiled.

The Chronicles willl continue in the Eternal Night.
---
#83 Posted: 09:34:25 28/09/2008 | Topic Creator
coming soon more
---
#84 Posted: 11:27:26 28/09/2008
cool! smilie the end of the first one! me like it!smilie
#85 Posted: 17:23:06 30/09/2008
Can't wait for the next one! smilie
#86 Posted: 18:42:07 01/10/2008
More more!!!!! my little sis demands it!
---
#87 Posted: 18:49:26 01/10/2008
lulz! XP
#88 Posted: 18:31:48 08/10/2008
when is there going to be an update? smilie
#89 Posted: 16:01:23 13/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: Cynder's Leaving?
Adam stood still in the shadows, watching. The gaurdians were falling asleep quickly. He was alone with his Sister, or Swister, in Adam's case. Keira and Adam stood watching. The Keira spoke.
'When are we going to bed, big Brother>' She asked. Since the Spyro and Cynder fight one year ago she had grown and her voice deepened. But it was the same little girl.
'Swoon,' Adam said, in the same squeaky voice failure, 'when we swee Cwynder.' Suddenly the door to the Dojo opened. Cynder came skipping through silently. 'Stawy Hewre.'
Keira nodded and Adam crept off after Cynder.
---
#90 Posted: 18:38:32 13/10/2008 | Topic Creator
So how do'u like it?
---
#91 Posted: 22:18:51 13/10/2008
like. post too short
---
#92 Posted: 14:30:32 14/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Thax!

post too sort?
---
#93 Posted: 14:39:32 14/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: Followed
Spyro and Sparx crept through the Dragon Temple, the Elders Sleeping. Keira was awake and watching.
'Oh no!'

Adam followed Cynder silently. But Adam couldn't shake the feeling he wasn't alone. He knew he was with Cynder, so he was safe. But he felt like something was behind him. Cynder flew over an blaccked passageway and an Statue of an Dragon Head sat in the moonlight, eyes gleaming orange. Adam Flew over the archway, but then it smashed open. Spyro and Sparx came running through. Instead of landing Adam watched.
'I'm leaving, Spyro...' Cynder said, 'Your destiny is here. Mine, is out there for me to find.'
'Cynder,' Spyro said, tears in his eyes, 'i don't want you to go.'
'Goodbye...' Cynder ran off, not daring to look back. Adam flew after her as she took off. All Adam heard of Spyro and Sparx was a few words Sparx said and an thud. Cynder flew on, crying. Tears streamed from her eyes and she dared not look back. Suddenly behind her...
'Hewlo Cwynder!' Cynder screamed and turned around. Adam was hovering there, looking happily at her.
'Adam, go back to the Temple.' She said, checking nobody had heard.
'Nwo!' Adam moaned, 'Everwy Tiwme I want two go own an adventuwre I'wm twold, 'Stawy at the Tewmple Adwam, Iwts not sawfe!' Iwts UNFAIWR!'
Cynder faced the hardest desision. Should she take Adam, or leave him?
---
#94 Posted: 14:52:16 14/10/2008
Kewl! i like it! smilie
#95 Posted: 14:54:04 14/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Thankies!
---
#96 Posted: 15:38:00 14/10/2008
8D sooo goody! smilie
#97 Posted: 15:46:39 14/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Cynder's desision
'I can't..... Its too dangerous' Cynder said gloomily.
'NO IWTS NOWT! I HAWVE COWL POWERS! LOWK!' Adam cried. He shot an Electric ball into the ocean. The sea exploded with electricity and fire spat everywhere.
'Adam, your sweet and powerful.... but its too dangerous.' Cynder said. her voice couldn't have been more sweeter.
'Plz.....' He was crying now. Real tears were falling from his eyes, 'just one time?' Cynder couldnt resist the sad little face. she was taken by it.
'Okay, but just this once.' Adam's face lit up. He started doing lots of stunts shooting fireballs everywhere. In the distance an fireball hit the temple. The passing Dreadwings saw itb and headed towards the temple to attack it, thinking an attack had been called.
'Sowwy,' Adam said.
---
#98 Posted: 16:27:59 14/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: The Forest of Evil
Adam and Cynder flew on towards the moon. It was dark and scary. Adam was an storng flyer, and could fly for 197 hours, but he wanted some food.
'Cwynder?' He gasped, 'I'wm Hungwry....' His eyes had huge bags under his eyes. He needed a rest.
'Okay........' Cynder desperatly looked for shelter. 'AHA! Somewhere to rest! And the'll be food in the forest! way better than Swamp Rats!'
Stowp iwt!' Adam giggled. 'Youwre mawking mwe Hungwry!' Cynder and Adam chuckled along to the joke. Ever since Adam first met Cynder he'd fallen deeply in love. He wanted to be with Cynder forever.

They landed in the forest, but the water they expected to be crystal clear was dark purple and steam rose from it. Cynder kicked a rock into it, which disolved.
'Poison,' she muttered, 'now we'll probally die of thirst.'
'What abowt foowd?' Adam asked, really scared. Cynder looked grimly.
'I have an feeling that the edible creatures here are all dead.......... beacuse the only things tha live here arew monsters.' Adam was silent.
'But i guess we need a rest which only means.... we spend the night here.'
---
#99 Posted: 17:02:15 14/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: Night in the Forest
Adam sat silently. Every sence in his body was alerted, and on. He was scared. But nothing was stronger than him, isnt that right?
As the Night passed on Cynder fell asleep. Adam was cold in the frosty night, and cuddled up beside Cynder silently. He hoped she wouldnt wake to find him cuddling her.

Adam was slowly drifing off into a deep sleep. The warmth of Cynder's body made him sleepy, and he was despreatly sleepy. At last his eyelids shut tight. He felt heavenly, and happy. He was with Cynder, and mybe..... just maybe...... she fancied him? But Adam had the worst Nightmare.

Adam woke up and saw the sun shining. Cynder was bathing in the River. But it wasnt poisonous purple. It was crystal clear.
'Cwyder?' He asked. Cynder turned to him.
'Hello, Adam.'
;Cwynder,' he said, trying to ignore her bathing, 'Do yowu liwke mwe?'
She was silent. 'No way, i love Sparx.'
---
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#100 Posted: 18:50:15 14/10/2008
Hi, Malefor! I just readed your story! It awesomesmilie
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me