Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New update available in iTunes [CLOSED]
Amapole Green Sparx Gems: 468
#51 Posted: 23:55:37 15/10/2013
Quote: midas73
Quote: Amapole
I updated this evening and everything went well.... although they haven't fixed the problems.
But I'm a little worried: I have not seen any bat for my game ......

Is that because in Spain will also arrive later, as with the swap force???? I want to see something new in the game : \ : \

The bats aren't that exciting. You'll see them--they're hard to miss. But you will need swap force characters to clear them. You need 8 (one of each element) constantly available if you want to ensure gems.

I'm slowly leveling from 38 to 39 myself. I'm sure 39-40 will take even more time.

Rectified: Thank you for your clarification, I see you have understood me. (sorry for my english.... I think I'm going to devote to reading in the forum, instead of writing)
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#52 Posted: 01:26:06 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mariojedi
Technically I haven't but I know it's not 55,000. I'm at 50k for Hot Dog and it's only half way.......which makes me believe it's 60k to get to level 13. Something tells me we are not that lucky to only have increments of 5k more per level lol.

Confirmed. It's 60K for Level 13.
#53 Posted: 01:28:24 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Woz
For those who are hoping to spin for a swap character, remember of the 15 new characters there are 9 that are normal so you will need to spin for those first before you are allowed to get a swap character.

Actually, no. You can spin a Swap Force character without getting all the normals first. I spun a normal, and paid 80 gems to re-spin eight times before getting Hoot Loot. Later on, I spun another normal, paid another 30 gems for re-spins before getting Legendary Chill.

Then I must be the unluckiest player ever. I had to go through all the normal skylanders before I got giants, variants or sidekicks. I even used gems to respin, up to 60 gems before I gave up because they were giving me the characters over and over (keep in mind I only had 4normal characters left but it kept cycling those over and over even though I had over 20 variants, giants, sidekicks to choose from). You would think I would get one, nope. The exact same thing just happened when I rolled yesterday with the swap characters. So if it's possible then it's a very very small chance (and this coming from someone who has won 8-10 shrines from the well).

I tried it again. Spent another 80 gems on re-spins before I gave up. It can be done, but the odds are obviously REALLY low.
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#54 Posted: 02:01:28 16/10/2013

Actually, no. You can spin a Swap Force character without getting all the normals first. I spun a normal, and paid 80 gems to re-spin eight times before getting Hoot Loot. Later on, I spun another normal, paid another 30 gems for re-spins before getting Legendary Chill.

Then I must be the unluckiest player ever. I had to go through all the normal skylanders before I got giants, variants or sidekicks. I even used gems to respin, up to 60 gems before I gave up because they were giving me the characters over and over (keep in mind I only had 4normal characters left but it kept cycling those over and over even though I had over 20 variants, giants, sidekicks to choose from). You would think I would get one, nope. The exact same thing just happened when I rolled yesterday with the swap characters. So if it's possible then it's a very very small chance (and this coming from someone who has won 8-10 shrines from the well).

I tried it again. Spent another 80 gems on re-spins before I gave up. It can be done, but the odds are obviously REALLY low.

Wow, gems are like real money to me.......the swap guys are not worth that many gems at least not right now. I swear it takes all day to spawn a bat but my guys are perpetually in air balloons so it despawns before I get to kill it. If it wasn't for my 5 yr old I probably wouldn't have spent all my gold since they really don't provide anything yet.
Stephie Red Sparx Gems: 28
#55 Posted: 06:36:55 16/10/2013
My skylander characters are still stuck on level 10 D:
#56 Posted: 07:31:40 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Stephie

Ramses unlocks at Kingdom Level 27 allowing characters to go beyond Level 10. The Ramses missing from the available companions bug appears to have been fixed in the version 1.7 update from iTunes.
sungren150 Blue Sparx Gems: 914
#57 Posted: 08:04:56 16/10/2013
They changed (again) the order of the Skylanders in the selection screen! Grrrrrrr!!!!
---
Add me if you play Skylandrers Lost Islands. My ID is sundgren150
Sorry for my English. It is not my mother tongue.
Stephie Red Sparx Gems: 28
#58 Posted: 10:09:47 16/10/2013
Quote: Stephie

Ramses unlocks at Kingdom Level 27 allowing characters to go beyond Level 10. The Ramses missing from the available companions bug appears to have been fixed in the version 1.7 update from iTunes.

Ahh okay! smilie
Not quite at level 27 yet smilie
Charred Blue Sparx Gems: 536
#59 Posted: 12:41:18 16/10/2013
FYI-

The bats spawn in the sky between the islands and OUTSIDE the islands. Make sure you scan out there too or you will be missing them.
---
Activate name: Charred
kluless3 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1131
#60 Posted: 12:59:52 16/10/2013
Quote: sungren150
They changed (again) the order of the Skylanders in the selection screen! Grrrrrrr!!!!

This bugs me more than anything else. There should be some logical order to the Skylanders that is consistent.
MommaSith Green Sparx Gems: 377
#61 Posted: 13:16:08 16/10/2013
Yep, my first sighting of the new bats happened just a few minutes after I put in the codes for the Swap Force characters I have. (Kinda wish the Chompy pods worked that way, they're annoying and I don't have any sidekicks... lol)
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#62 Posted: 13:19:23 16/10/2013
I found that once I had sidekicks, the number of chompy pods I was getting went way down. It's been really hard to clear them because they only seem to appear when I'm away from the game (as evidenced by the mounds left behind). Very frustrating.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
#63 Posted: 14:58:17 16/10/2013
That figures!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#64 Posted: 15:35:00 16/10/2013
I guess the emergency update to fix the portal has forced an upgrade. I was hoping to spin another time or two so I could get more Legendaries (which is most of what I'm missing pre-SF). I guess I'll just save my gold, now.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#65 Posted: 16:29:49 16/10/2013
Yup. I've been spending money on upgrading my houses to clear up space and create capacity for additional kingdom xp generating community buildings. I need more kingdom xp so I can speed up the slog to level 40. You'll find out that as slow going as it is down at level 34, it's MUCH slower once you get to level 38.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
#66 Posted: 16:36:13 16/10/2013
You're kinda making me happy I'm only level 9 =P
Moorea12 Green Sparx Gems: 464
#67 Posted: 00:51:27 17/10/2013
Are they going to fix the issue of Lightcores and Darks not registering in Lost islands? And Enchanted Hoot Loop? I have EIGHT Skylanders I have purchased that cannot be registered in this game.

It gave me energy for Stealth Elf when I used the code from the dark version out of curiosity, but it wouldn't even let me register Dark Spyro, and he's IN THE GAME as Dark Spyro. This is clearly a mistake.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me