Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle of the wolves (werewolf role play, open to all)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Battle of the wolves (werewolf role play, open to all) [CLOSED]
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#51 Posted: 22:04:53 02/12/2013
OOC: so where do I start smilie (ti's derpyhooves)
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
dawnskyemist Yellow Sparx Gems: 1505
#52 Posted: 00:41:35 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hello derpyhooves/bakura smilie Well, I currently have you positioned with your warriors and son around a tree which holds a young wolf from the forest pack (me) who is trespassing on your territory. I was actually going to act on your behalf for a while smilie Luckily you came to stop my impatience from taking over smilie
---
May the odds be EVER in your favor.
#53 Posted: 00:51:14 05/12/2013
Darkstar looked at the young wolf then to his son

OOC I have no idea how to start of smilie
---
#54 Posted: 01:28:24 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Its fine, have you ever done this before? Roleplayed as a wolf or person in power? Would you like me to get you started?
---
#55 Posted: 02:01:36 05/12/2013
OOC : once, but I would like if you did :3
---
#56 Posted: 08:55:55 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Draco and his father patrolled around the tree, trying to find a way up there or to get her down. Suddenly an idea popped into Darkstar's mind. "Draco, I want you to distract her, have a nice little argument or something." He then mentally connected with one of his warriors, "I want you to climb up there behind her, and push her down when Draco has her well enough distracted. This wolf shouldn't be here, and we're going to find out why she is in the first place. The rest of you warriors, surround the tree so that when she is down there is nowhere for the forest pack filth to run." The pack began to follow his orders. Draco took a step towards the female. "So, you know you're in the wrong, and you know this was risky, so why did you do it?" He asked the forest wolf. "That's none of your business. Why were you in forest pack territory before?" She replied with a question. "That's none of YOUR business. I was just doing what my father told me to." Draco stated with a smug look on his face. Shock appeared to spread all over the girl's face and she looked from the white and grey wolf to the alpha, trying to make any familiarity between the two. She eventually settled for the menacing, power hungry looks in their eyes. "Well, I was also just doing what my alpha wanted, so there." The warrior sent to push her was just about in position, all it would take was one more step. He took that step and pushed the girl down. When she landed and found herself trapped, she just whimpered and rolled over, showing complete submission. Darkstar padded over and used a swipe from his powerful paws to knock out the scum who dared invade his territory.

Aurora woke up to find herself behind bars that even a full strength wolf wouldn't be able to bend. She tried to shift, but when nothing happened she looked around confused, then scared. After searching for the cause for a short while she found a silver necklace around her neck with a lock that only a key could unlock. Panic filled her, silver was the one way to prevent a werewolf from shifting. She heard footsteps coming down, and the alpha's son appeared in the doorway. "I hope you like my little present, little one." He said it in an insulting tone. Aurora attempted to attack him, but without her wolf form and without a way out of her cell that was impossible. "I'll kill you one day, you know that right, omega? You're dead!" She snarled as best as she could. He didn't flinch, instead he just laughed. "The alpha wanted me to tell you that he will be interrogating you soon, and to answer or you will suffer. We all want to know why you are here and who you are." With that he left the dungeons, leaving Aurora on her own, and scared out of her mind.

OOC: Bakura, if you need help with the next bit, just PM me, okay? smilie Happy to help you out.
---
#57 Posted: 22:02:30 05/12/2013
Darkstar led himself to the cage where Aurora was in. As he got there, he smirked. He reached her as he chuckled then looked at her with an evil glare.

"Why hello, scum " he snarled at her as he held the key up in the air with his left arm raised high.

"Looking for this? " he questioned very sarcastically as he waved it around.

OOC : by the way, he is in human form also
---
#58 Posted: 02:21:34 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora looked at the powerful alpha in front of her and got a sudden, unexpected burst of courage. "Why yes, I am. Would you be so kind as to lend it to me? Or are you too scared of having to face me in wolf form, you cowardly mutt." After saying that, she mentally berated herself for insulting the most powerful alpha she knew. This wasn't going to turn out well.

Draco was in his room, pacing continually. He was still curious as to why the forest wolf was on his territory. He had been on hers because his father wanted him to poison some of their traps, poisoning the food and lessening the population. It wasn't a fatal poison, just something to keep them down for a while. The forest pack was no where near as cunning as that, she was most likely there to get to know the area for a secret invasion. Darkstar would already suspect that, but he would want to know for sure.
---
#59 Posted: 23:11:20 06/12/2013
He looked at her as his eyes flashed the color of his wolf.

"Do you take that as a challange?" He scowled as he went up to the bars of her cell and stared at her in the eyes.

"Or are you just trying to impress me?"
---
#60 Posted: 05:56:40 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora was about to back down, when a smirk involuntarily crossed her face, and she said something she never would have said before. "Why would I want to impress scum like yourself? I challenge you Alpha Darkstar to a single combat battle. The stakes are that if I win, I get to go free, but if I lose, I'll tell you what you want to know. Unless of course you are too cowardly to fight me?" After that Aurora felt better, yet worse at the same time. Why the hell would she challenge an experienced ALPHA to a fight and call him a coward a second time? It was the stupidest thing she had ever done, and her entire pack would suffer for her actions.

Draco was eavesdropping on the conversation between his father and Aurora through his mind link. He didn't want to see the wolf annihilated for some reason, so he put in a suggestion. "Alpha, can I please step in and fight her instead? I want it to be a slightly fair fight." He requested, and hoped with all his heart that his father would accept. Draco had been wanting to test his skill against this wolf since the day he met her and saw the awesome fighting moves the girl possessed.
---
#61 Posted: 14:15:21 07/12/2013
He laughed as he took out his sword.

"You're on " he said "but the silver stays on " he added as he put silver on him as well.
---
#62 Posted: 15:19:25 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora began to freak out. She needed to stop challenging this alpha. "Hey, that isn't fair. I don't have a weapon, and you do." That wasn't what she wanted to say! She wanted to back down before it got too far! What the hell was wrong with her today? Something quickly flickered across her mind. A wolf often got like this when its mate was around, acting stupid and different. Mates would never kill each other, but they could harm one another. It could take longer than a week to realize they were mates, but no longer than a month. Her mate must be here somewhere. Chills ran down Aurora's spine. She was mated to a wolf from her enemy pack, and she was about to fight his alpha because of her stupid hormones playing up. All she wished is that he wasn't too powerful, because that would make life VERY difficult.

Draco snarled and shifted into a wolf form instantly. He was a claw away from challenging his alpha, and his father. Why hadn't Darkstar let his son fight the girl?! Draco was pacing like crazy, he never thought that sort of stuff. Never would he ever consider challenging his father, either. Darkstar was known wolf world wide as a ferocious alpha, capable of anything, from cold blooded murder, to squeezing information from his victims mercilessly. Draco shifted back into human form and tried to relax.
---
#63 Posted: 15:38:58 08/12/2013
When Darkstar heard the girl speak, he gave her a sword as well

"You are lucky I am letting you fight me with one of my very own weapons " he stated as his face went into a blank expression.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:39 08/12/2013 by Bakura
#64 Posted: 05:31:59 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora took the blade, her hand was shaking and she was doing all it she could to try and steady it. "What was I thinking? I cannot show any weakness. This is just a training exercise." She thought to herself. The blade was perfectly balanced in her hand. "Did you make this sword? It is balanced perfectly." She commented, before snarling at her captor and making a lunge at him, nearly being the first one to draw blood.

Draco looked out from his window, wondering what the girl had gotten herself into. He noted with some surprise that his father had lent her one of his own blades. He never lent those to anyone. "I wonder what she did to get him so worked up that he wants to battle her that badly he would lend his own blade." This was puzzling Draco to no end.
---
#65 Posted: 12:59:39 09/12/2013
He leaped out of the way and chuckled darkly

"Indeed I did!" He said with pride when he went at Aurora with full force.
---
#66 Posted: 09:34:32 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora was having a tough time holding her own against the alpha, but for her position in the forest pack, she was doing quite well. After a while, she began to get exhausted, but Darkstar appeared completely tireless. Aurora nearly took a fatal blow, before she blocked it at the last second. Her arm holding the sword almost collapsed under the weight. "I'm almost done, I just wish he would give up. It wasn't even my idea to fight, it was my stupid hormones. THIS is why I hate having a mate." She thought to herself. Suddenly, a cunning idea appeared in her mind. She looked the alpha in the eye and locked blades. She then flicked her empty hand out and grabbed the key to the silver without the alpha seeing or noticing. She broke the sword lock and scurried away, before unlocking the necklace and shifting. Her wolf form was full of energy, and she ran and ran, all the way back to her territory, the sword came with her, stored in the same place a human's clothes got stored when they shifted. She was finally safe and free.

Draco could see that the young wolf was at her end. His father was going to win like always. Then something caught his eye. She snuck the key, got out of silver and ran away! He couldn't believe his eyes. No one ever got away from his father, and no one ever took any of his swords successfully.
---
#67 Posted: 09:40:39 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry for making Draco's POV so short, I just don't quite know what to do with him right now smilie
---
Jenny-Lark Green Sparx Gems: 483
#68 Posted: 10:17:31 10/12/2013
Flare bounced from tree to tree only to spot a blur of black zoom by, startled Flare almost fell out of the tree she was in. "whoa, what was that!? It looked like a animal, maybe it needs help!" with this Flare payed no more thought to what the animal was and followed swinging from tree to tree in pursuit of the black blur speeding through the forest.

Not taking a moment to figure out where she was, Flare followed the black blur into Forest Pack territory.

OOC: Flare is a bit ditzy and goes out of her way to help animals, since they did in a way raise her and teach her how to survive in the forest, also. Flare is a vegetarian. She doesn't want to eat her animal friends. Just thought it was relevant to say this.
---
I maybe slightly obsessed with the Yogscast, if you don't know them search them up if you do...
"Cya later, ****lords!" smilie
#69 Posted: 10:23:48 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks for the info Jen, it could come in handy.
---
#70 Posted: 12:17:37 10/12/2013
Darkstar watched the girl get away and did not chase after her, suddenly feeling weak. He growled as his eyes narrowed. As soon as this was over, he decided something so demented that not even the darkest of souls wouldn't think of this right away.

"Let me go find this girl's tribe and kill all her loved ones instead."

OOC : you will see in the rp, I will add parts where he is kind of nice then he becomes nearly a monster. He had a dark past and sudden anger and darkness comes over him sometimes.
---
#71 Posted: 13:15:36 10/12/2013
OOC: :3 happy to help! I've never done this before... So yeah ^-^'
---
I maybe slightly obsessed with the Yogscast, if you don't know them search them up if you do...
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#72 Posted: 13:17:08 10/12/2013
Name: Juan Pablo Polo Calvo (John Paul Calvo - in English)
Personality: John is a very self-confident man, people may think he can be a little stuck up though. To his students, he's strict and disciplining and so most don't exactly like him. For those who know him well, he's a very sweet and generous guy and not afraid to be himself. He's also got some commitment issues when it comes to a relationship, he's been with a few lucky ladies although he's never proposed or anything, now he's currently single. He's a daredevil, hardly afraid of anything... besides snakes and sharks.
History: John was born in the city of Buenos Aires in Argentina and so he grew up speaking Spanish. His father had the blood of the wolf and passed it onto him but not onto John's three other brothers. During the time when Argentina was in a crisis and under military control, John's parents decided, for the good of their children, to immigrate to Australia, John was only young then and hardly knew any English. Years went by and he grew up, taking jobs in hospitality while studying at the University of Queensland to become a Secondary School teacher. Recently, he became a teacher of History, Technology, Hospitality, Religious Education, Physical Education and the Spanish language. He's grown attached to one of his students, Jessie, who he discovered to also be just like him but in the opposite pack to him, the forest pack. He has kept in contact with her after her graduation. In the shadow pack, he's an important figure as he teaches pups what it means to be a werewolf. In wolf form, the blue stripe on his cheeks is a symbol of his Argentine heritage.
Skills: In human form, he's extremely talented at soccer/football and plays for the local team. In wolf form, he's an agile and swift attacker but his attacks are light. He depends on his speed and agility.
Weapons: Two spanish rapiers
Pack: Shadow
Appearance:

• Human: [User Posted Image]
  • Wolf: [User Posted Image]

Music Theme:

Relations with other wolves in the RP: He's got a slight interest in Jessie, he knows he's a little too old for her though. He seemingly doesn't get along well with Draco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jessie Ali Tillott
Personality: Jess is a quiet young lady with a slightly obsessive attitude. She goes out of her way to make sure her friends and family are safe.
History: Jess was born in New South Wales, Australia and moved to Queensland when she was 7. Recently, she graduated high school and kept in contact with her beloved History Teacher, Calvo. She's a Scuba diver and knows her way around the ocean. Calvo's been teaching her Spanish.
Skills: She's not skilled in claw-to-claw combat and often flees when her magick runs out but with the magick, she can deal some damage.
Weapons: Her vile of Magicks. It contains White, Black and Green magicks, however only few. White heals, Black causes damage and Green and protect or make the enemy at a disadvantage (Temporary blindness, Silence, put to sleep - ect.)
For info on Magicks~
Pack: Forest
Appearance:

• Human:
  • [User Posted Image]
  • Wolf:[User Posted Image]

Music Theme:

Relations with other wolves in the RP: She's always had a thing for John. He's just been someone she could go to for help and just the usual chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so, can anyone tell me why these swords are so thin?" Calvo stood in front of five teenagers - pups of the Shadow pack. He twirled one of his rapiers around his finger. A student raised his hand.
"For balance and haste...?" Calvo nodded.
"Exactly. Obviously, rapiers are generally thin, light, fast, and well-balanced thrusting swords intended for unarmored single-combat." He demonstrated some techniques. "Any questions?" No one answered. "Bien. You can go now." The teens transformed into their wolf forms and scattered off. Calvo did so as well but decided to go for a walk outside the Shadow territory. he ended up in a forest and found a nice, comfortable rock to lie on.
"Well, well. Fancy seeing you here." He got to his feet and spun around. "A nicer face to see at the moment." The white wolf came over to his side.
"Eheh, what do you mean by that, Jess?"
"We're preparing for an invasion. I just decided to scout the perimeter and, well, it's better coming across you than another Shadow member. They wouldn't be so friendly." She nuzzled his side, making him move a little uncomfortably. He didn't usually mind the hugs or 'nuzzles', being a wolf.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:34:31 10/12/2013 by Dark Cynder_27
#73 Posted: 13:27:36 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Of course you can join dark cynder, thanks for asking smilie, you might want to give a link or something explaining what white, black and green magicks are, because I am a bit unclear, can you please put a link up? Thanks smilie
---
#74 Posted: 13:35:38 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora finally got a chance to relax. Her alpha was drilling her with questions about the territory, but all she could do was collapse and heal. When she woke up a whole day had passed. When she walked outside it was utter chaos. "What the hell is going on here?" She asked groggily, still not fully awake. As a wolf rushed past her, he told her the issue. "We've had a direct threat from alpha Darkstar that he is going to wipe us out." Dread filled Aurora. Her pack didn't stand a chance against the famed strongest pack in the world. She began rushing around doing the things a beta would normally do, including ordering other wolves around. "Who gave you the rights of a beta?" one rude wolf asked. Aurora just rolled her eyes. "If you haven't noticed, since the death of the last one alpha Jay hasn't exactly appointed a new beta. At least someone has the common sense to take up these chores, now get a move on, we need more food supplies for the women and pups!" She began racing around, finding all the women and pups and ushering them into the safety bunkers. Soon all was ready. The warriors that had been out hunting returned and put the food in the bunkers and then gotten into ambush position. Suddenly, alpha Jay came out of his house, dressed in full wolf battle armor. "Let's do this." He growled, and everyone got into final position, and waited. Aurora realized that one female was missing. "Damn, I'll need to scout the borders, Jessie isn't here." She growled, and the alpha gave her a nod, so she ran off in search of the renegade wolf.

Draco was trying to convince his father not to go forward with the battle. "It isn't worth it, you will only be leading them into a slaughter house." He was referring to the wolves in the attacking force, but his father was beyond the point of no return, and seemed persistent in this attack. Draco had been one of the wolves selected to take part in the attacking force, and he wasn't happy about that. "Well, I hope you are prepared for unnecessary death." He sighed and waited for his father to give the word of attack.

OOC: Jay is a temporary name for the alpha, if anyone is interested the position of pack leader in the forest pack is still open.
---
#75 Posted: 13:35:47 10/12/2013
OOC: There, I made the edit :3
#76 Posted: 13:42:47 10/12/2013
Darkstar laughed as he shifted, but his eyes were blue instead of the normal yellow. He glared at his son and smirked.

"Ready, fool? " he asked Draco.
---
#77 Posted: 13:48:03 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora sighed, she had just spotted the she wolf, but she was talking to a shadow wolf. "Jessie, get away from him, he's the enemy!" She shouted out, and added "Plus, you need to be in the bunkers, everyone else is ready." Before running off and getting back into position after notifying the alpha about seeing Jessie and the shadow wolf just... Talking together.

Draco nearly challenged his father for the second time in two days, no one called him a fool. But he thought about the consequences and flinched, instead going for a simple muttering to himself, "Never ready to die."
---
#78 Posted: 13:55:53 10/12/2013
He then suddenly ran to the forest pack and charged.
---
#79 Posted: 14:17:07 10/12/2013
"Ah!" Jess nearly jumped out of her fur, as did Calvo. He shot Aurora a malicious glare, he wasn't like the others. So why should he have to be treated the same? "I better go. I'm in deep ****..." Calvo nodded with a smile. Jess followed after Aurora. "Lo siento, Calvo." He sighed and left for his own territory.
"Que esta bien. Entiendo." He muttered to himself. Once he reached the territory, he grabbed one of his swords with his mouth and stood with everyone else.

Jess tried to sneak back without getting noticed, back into the Infirmary.

OOC: Translations for those who don't speak Spanish:
Lo siento. - I'm sorry.
Que esta bien. Entiendo. - It's okay. I understand.
#80 Posted: 14:20:25 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora jumped out of a tree, landing on the head of a wolf who was charging at another warrior. "Hello, I think I saw you before, when I outsmarted your alpha." She snarled in her wolf form, with a slight touch of triumph in her voice. She charged and at the last second leaped to the side and turned 90 degrees, so her feet were beside his head. She kicked out, knocking him out and went into the battlefield to help her fellow pack mates. She somehow managed to get into a battle with Draco. "Hello Draco, going to stick around this time, or are you going to run off like a coward again because you are in the wrong?" Aurora asked sarcastically, and Draco just gave her a challenging snarl. Then the two of them began to fight. Aurora tried to do her spin and kick move, but Draco was too quick and bit her leg before it made contact, so to make it fair Aurora dropped down and snapped at his legs, digging her teeth in and causing his front left leg to bleed, along with her back right leg, the one he had bitten. While Aurora was on the ground Draco tried to get on top of her and grab her neck, but Aurora managed to roll away at the last minute, instead making him fall flat on the ground. She flicked him over and put her claws on top of the soft part of his stomach. "Do you submit?" She asked in a menacing tone, but Draco just kicked her away and began another attack. It seemed Aurora had finally met her match.

OOC: you guys may notice, but when there is a scene involving both Aurora and Draco I join them together.
---
#81 Posted: 14:26:23 10/12/2013
Darkstar then paused suddenly and shifted back as his eyes returned to normal color. He shook his head as he saw Draco.

"What have I done? " he thought "why did I try to attack a whole pack?"
---
#82 Posted: 14:37:07 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Both Aurora and Draco were equally wounded, so Aurora did the logical thing and kicked him away, going to join another fight where she would have a slight chance of winning. Her wounds were already beginning to heal, and she was attacking the other wolves like there was no tomorrow, because if she didn't fight well enough, there wouldn't be a tomorrow for her or her friends and family. Aurora had a thing against killing, so the field around her was littered with knocked out wolves. She was having to tread carefully to avoid stepping on the wolves. After thinking for a while she decided that she had done enough, and retreated to a tree.

Draco was confused. One minute he had been fighting Aurora, and the next she had kicked him away and was nowhere to be seen. He began to attack the weaklings around him, taking them down one after another. He wasn't too fond of killing, but if a wolf got too much of a risk he would snap its neck, fast and painless. He kept his eye out for Aurora, but didn't see her again the entire battle.
---
#83 Posted: 17:10:06 10/12/2013
He growled then dashed to Draco as fast as he could

"Draco! " he yelled as he attacked a few wolves that were in his way.
---
#84 Posted: 02:42:53 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora watched as Darkstar went from the raging madman into a sane wolf again. He yelled out for his son and went into the thick of battle to get to him. She watched with mild curiosity as wolves from both sides were flung aside as Darkstar fought to get to his son. The battle was still raging on though, and she was just lazing about while wolves were dying. She leaped out of the tree and began her own attacks.

Draco faintly heard his father call out to him, signalling that Darkstar had gotten his sanity back, but he couldn't let that call distract him. It was Draco against three forest pack wolves. One move could mean his death. One of them got too close, and Draco snapped his neck with a hind kick, wincing about having to kill another one. The other two wolves were shocked, until his father barged through them. "Hey dad, got your sanity back?" Draco asked casually.
---
#85 Posted: 02:49:09 11/12/2013
"For now...." he muttered as he stood back to back with Draco, facing one of the forest wolves as Draco faced the other.
---
#86 Posted: 04:12:16 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aurora was beginning to tire, but the number of attacking wolves was diminishing, so she kept fighting along with her pack. As a she wolf she had permission to enter the bunker, but she would never leave the attacking force to go and cower. She was so busy fighting the wolves in front of her, that she didn't see the wolf sneaking up on her until it was too late. He leaped on her back and dug his claws in. Aurora howled in pain, joining the others. "I'm going to finish what my alpha started." A dark voice spoke into her ear. Adrenaline and fear rid her body of pain, and she rolled to the side. She felt every second that his claws were in her, tearing along her skin and flesh as he tried to keep a grip on her back, but he ultimately failed. She got up and faced this new opponent. He was a grey wolf with some black stripes and speckles. Once she was up the pain resurfaced in her back, worse from the scratching. She raced off to the infirmary, in need of a good heal, this was something that even her sped up healing would take days to fix, and she would scar.

Draco fought alongside his father. The two wolves took one look at them and bolted, but more came. Soon the two of them were surrounded by bodies, knocked out and dead. Draco sent his father a mind link. "Don't you think it's time for a retreat? This will only get worse, and we are beginning to tire." Draco definitely was, but he wasn't so sure about his father, who never looked tired. He looked up to his father, and always would, as the greatest alpha in the world, but this time he thought Darkstar needed to give in, just this once.
---
#87 Posted: 10:50:58 11/12/2013
"Indeed we should " his father sent back as he started to walk in the direction of pack territory, not minding about stepping on the bodies in his way.
---
#88 Posted: 15:58:45 19/12/2013
Flare sat in a tree over a full scale battle, eyes glazed over in fury. "Are these wolves insane?! Why knock each other out for no good reason! Geez, makes me glad I don't have a pack!" she spat turning her head in disgust, until the tree she was in shook when a dead wolf was flung into it knocking Flare out of the tree "gah!" she gasped and landed with a loud thud.

Several wolves looked at her and prowled towards here "oh fox-dung." she muttered her wolf self taking over. "stay back! I know how to fight! ... Sorta..." spat Flare have frozen in fear -these are Forest Pack wolves! Why are they attacking me?! Their usually NICE!- thought Flare looking from wolf to wolf "l-look, I'm not a Shadow p-pack wolf! P-promise! I, I'm not here to attack or i-invade, I don't e-even have a pack to invade w-with!" she plead backing up to show she was scared, but the wolves didn't buy it and one lunged for her "Eek!" she squeaked side-stepping letting the wolf lung head-first into a tree. "O-oops! S-sorry!" she stuttered when a paw cupped her on the back of her head she spun around and clawed him away instinctively, wincing when her claws met flesh. "O-oh My g-gosh I-I'm so sorry! D-did I hurt you?! F-forgive me please!" yelped Flare trying to help to wolf she just clawed in the eye in fact, "I'll destroy you runt!" snarled the wolf lunging for her flinching at the threat Flare jumped up and morphed back to a human and climbed the tree "get back down here runt! I'm not done destroying you!" shouted the wolf clawing at the trunk of the tree "I didn't mean to hurt you! Y-you shouldn't have hit m-me and maybe I wouldn't have clawed you!" Flare cried out, tears welling in my eyes "it really hurt you know!" she sobbed catching the other wolf off guard "why are you crying?" she asked curiously earning a smirk from Flare who wasn't sad, she was infuriated.

In a single motion Flare jumped down knife and hand and held the attacking wolf in a head lock with the knife at his neck. "Now, apologize." she demanded "wh-what? Y-you have me in a f-fatal position j-just to get me to apologize?!" gasped the Forest pack wolf, Flare tightened her grip, "Yes." she growled sternly glaring at the wolf her eyes draining the color out of his face "f-fine! I'm s-sorry for protecting my pack!" she snarled but his stuttering betrayed him, "It'll do, for now. Oh and also, the names Flare, and I'll blase through this forest like an untamed flame." she snarled letting him go and bounded into the trees, glaring back at the wolf she sped off into the trees. Little did she notice the Shadow Pack wolf who sped off to tell his Alpha what he just witnessed, and the warning he reserved.

OOC: eh heh... I felt like Flare needed a dark side, also, Oman smilie "The names Flare, and I'll blase through this Forest like and umtamed flame." Yay! :3
---
#89 Posted: 05:45:19 21/12/2013
OOC: smilie I can't help but notice that I kept of say she instead of he (facepalm) The wolf Flare was attacking is a male, so yea... Sorry for the mix ups! ^-^'

(P.S I can't be bothered to fix the spelling mistakes because I'm LAZY. X3)
---
#90 Posted: 14:23:41 21/12/2013
OOC: I would like to add a new character...??

Name: Sky Winters
Personality: Kind, gentle, shy, Loyal and quickminded.
History: Sky was orphanised when her parents left he in an ally in London becau sethey found out she had her great grandfather were-wolf blood. Sky named herself after the thing that guided her, and her favorite season. Sky lived in London until she was 5 but got taken to Sweden when she got herself (in wolf pup form) stuck in a Swedish lady's bag. -do not ask how... 'smilie- she lived there til she was 10 after she heard of the Wolf Packs in Australia she went there thinking maybe she would fit in. Sky is overly easily scared. -she a mixed accent of British and Swedish :3 just in case you need to know.-
Skills: Healing and sword to sword combat.
Weapons: She has a knife and dagger.
Pack: Forest Pack
Appearance:
. Wolf : http://derpywhooves2000.devian...ntion-421162563
. Human : http://derpywhooves2000.devian...ntion-421167463
Music Theme:
Relations with other wolves in the RP: She is Jessie's apprentice. -If its ok with Dark Cynder that is.-
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:03:56 22/12/2013 by Jenny-Lark
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me