First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
My guess on metacritic's score for this game. [CLOSED]
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#51 Posted: 19:47:22 17/09/2008
Forgotten...you give me the impression you have played this game, maybe as a tester. If you have you should just come out and say so, otherwise you are stating things as true that you haven't even been able to test yet. But I don't think you guys should close the topic just because you don't agree with these opinions. There's always another side to the story and you should be polite enough to contemplate on what the person is saying and privately draw your own conclusions.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#52 Posted: 19:49:40 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: SilverDragon
One of your countries magazines ( It told about Leipzig's game happening)
said Spyro will be one of the best children's game smilie

I don't know if this is a true statement, but can you show this article to us?
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Dragon King Green Sparx Gems: 444
#53 Posted: 20:23:30 17/09/2008
Quote: SilverDragon
One of your countries magazines ( It told about Leipzig's game happening)
said Spyro will be one of the best children's game smilie

damn right it should be

and a good one for us teens as wellsmilie

and im sorry if tick you off!!

and plus this game is gonna be the best Spyro game so far so why make a reveiw if you never even played it???
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
#54 Posted: 20:25:48 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
I can tell, just by looking at it. FYI
---
#55 Posted: 20:38:14 17/09/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
I can tell, just by looking at it. FYI

so????

there is a difference between playing and watching you know

watching is when your just looking at the works

but when you play it ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING THERE!!!!
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
#56 Posted: 20:43:02 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Dude I have looked at other PS3 games on metacritic. and darn it this game may end up having problems with some of the critics. Dude I have a good sixth sense about these things, a more powerful sense is about religion.
---
#57 Posted: 20:52:41 17/09/2008
Dude I have looked at other PS3 games on metacritic. and darn it this game may end up having problems with some of the critics. Dude I have a good sixth sense about these things, a more powerful sense is about religion.

there it is again just looking!!!

you have been looking but never expeirencing!!

i have played like over 10 PS3 games and i noticed a difference
the difference was enjoyment (as if you ever had that in your life)
and plus there was this one game i played called MX vs. ATV with my friend on the PS3 and all you do in it is just drive around in a selected terrain doing jumps of random things
and when i played i felt as though i was in a different place
but when i watched my friend play by himself i was like dying from boredom
and plus that there what you said is like saying you suck to a person
and i can say for the you damn critic's is THAT YOU HAVE NO RESPECT!!!
---
#58 Posted: 20:53:51 17/09/2008
and overall everyone who wants this game is gonna enjoy and love this game before any other game
---
#59 Posted: 20:55:12 17/09/2008
and also another thing is that this is the Spyro game so why dont agree with all of us

if not that's so anti-fan like!!!!

in other words your a hater!!!
---
#60 Posted: 21:02:49 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, there is the fanperson, then there is the room-for-improvements-person. I am the rfip, meaning that I unlike most of you guys, say that this game is mediocre. But if Metacritic rates this game above a 69 then I will be surprised.
---
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#61 Posted: 21:03:51 17/09/2008
Quote: Dragon King
Quote: dragonlover11

it better be good!!!!!! >: (

pfff doubt it

you dont know that you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRY!! i quoted the wrong thing!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#62 Posted: 21:05:09 17/09/2008

pfff doubt it

you dont know that you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRY!! i quoted the wrong thing!

oh sorry...didnt know either
---
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#63 Posted: 21:16:10 17/09/2008
so...... no point in this topic PLEASE CLOSE IT!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#64 Posted: 21:19:49 17/09/2008
so...... no point in this topic PLEASE CLOSE IT!

ya this is only having negative effects on TRUE Spyro fans!!

CLOSE THIS!!
---
#65 Posted: 20:21:35 18/09/2008
Uhh this feels like a topic where a bunch of little kids are argueing over the coolness of their new toy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what one of us treasures another can't understand. But please try to get along with one another while your one the boards.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#66 Posted: 21:09:38 18/09/2008
Quote: Byrn
Uhh this feels like a topic where a bunch of little kids are argueing over the coolness of their new toy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what one of us treasures another can't understand. But please try to get along with one another while your one the boards.

uh if you read what this guys reveiw on the best Spyro game you would be POed too
---
#67 Posted: 21:14:57 19/09/2008
I did read it, thats why I said that. I don't see why it bothers you, just steer away from criticizing topics if they bother you.
---
#68 Posted: 21:37:37 19/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Hmm, do realize that I'm prepareing everyone for the worst.
---
#69 Posted: 21:40:13 19/09/2008
If you say so, but you haven't seen disappointment unti lyou've played the old DragonRage game. It wasn't all that great but I still found it fun enough. This will be much better.
---
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#70 Posted: 23:53:33 19/09/2008
Ok, I'm sick of both of you this argument is ridiculous and stupid. For one, Dragon King, calm down and stop cussing, there are people here who are younger than that. To Forgotten World: we all respect your opinions and you have the right to address it, but keep it to yourself. The game hasn't even COME OUT YET!!!! So you can't draw to conclusins. Why are people already writing reviews for a game they haven't even played yet. The game could be as horrible and worthless or it can be the best darn thing out there, but we don't know until we play it. A bad game to someone may look like a good game to someone else sooo all we can do is wait and see. smilie ............smilie sorry
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#71 Posted: 11:11:39 20/09/2008
I'm guessing that the score is going to be around 62-47, which ranges from okay to poor. This game in my opinion is the lesser of the three LoS. Mainly because of the parts that are cheesy, the storyline doesn't fit. the controls will tick some people off, no one's going to want any of the characters to die. going con-fu is bad, co-op is not great, Cynder is brainless without co-op. acting doesn't look good, way too many power attacks. and the game is a little too shallow.

yeah, I think that I will list more problems under Edit.

Edits: Way too cliche, well parts of the storyline doesn't fit. In scene cuts, characters move like puppets,

HUH weve barly seen any of the game our selfs
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#72 Posted: 12:11:25 20/09/2008
Well, i'm also stating my opinion, i'm looking forward to this game. But i agree that Forgotten World should state his own opinion, but it seems as if this topic is making everyone very upset, so i don't see any point of having it... No offense Forgotten World.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#73 Posted: 07:34:20 21/09/2008
Interesting. o.O

I hated ANB... It was just boring and too easy. You barely had to pay attention to what buttons you were pressing...

TEN was kinda better....

But I think this one will be better! Free flight, more attacks... I don't care if the story is a little... Off. I care about the gameplay more than the other things.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#74 Posted: 08:09:40 21/09/2008
I'm guessing that the score is going to be around 62-47, which ranges from okay to poor. This game in my opinion is the lesser of the three LoS. Mainly because of the parts that are cheesy, the storyline doesn't fit. the controls will tick some people off, no one's going to want any of the characters to die. going con-fu is bad, co-op is not great, Cynder is brainless without co-op. acting doesn't look good, way too many power attacks. and the game is a little too shallow.

yeah, I think that I will list more problems under Edit.

Edits: Way too cliche,

dude close this now because what your giving off is some major bad carma!!!!
and plus you never even played it yet so wtf is your problem!!

NEWS FLASH!! People have their own opinions, and sometimes, they may differ from yours. *dramatic gasps come from crowd* Betcha didn't know that, huh?
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#75 Posted: 12:33:55 21/09/2008
this is obv a pointless topic if this forum is filled with people who are fans of spyro. im not arguing like everone else but im just saying only make a topic that other people are gonna agree about u must of knownen that u was gonna get bad comments for it. like i sayed pointless
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#76 Posted: 12:39:18 21/09/2008
yeah really just because YOU guys won't like it! we do!

10000000000000000% agreed.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#77 Posted: 14:32:55 21/09/2008
Alright, look, if we rush them THAT would be the score but guess what? We didn't rushed them and Spyro has a bright future ahead of him. While Forgetten World here talks negative stuff.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#78 Posted: 00:45:48 22/09/2008
I wouldn't be surprised if this got shot down by some of the big magazines like EGM and Game Informer as well as major sites like IGN, Gamespot and Gamespy.

Besides, I hear they couldn't make the controls work for the Wii because there were too many control schemes and too little buttons. My answer: USE THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER, IDIOTS! It worked tremendously in Brawl and Mario Kart Wii, so why not do that instead of ticking people off with the fact that you may actually HAVE to use motion (which was awful in TEN) to do certain moves. <_<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#79 Posted: 02:16:35 22/09/2008
Why could'nt they just make the Nunchuck as the walking controller? It was easier...
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#80 Posted: 20:31:20 22/09/2008
.....I agree, people shouldn't judge the game just yet.......
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me