Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
MLP:FiM - Foalhood Fantasies [CLOSED]
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#51 Posted: 06:40:56 21/10/2013
Ambers ears sprung up, and she whirled around. "I...wait!" she called. "I-I know how that feels... It hurts you just as much as it hurts your friend.... I'm sorry, I didn't know that... I mean...."
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#52 Posted: 13:34:57 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's fine." Gray replied, stopping, but not turning around. "No one really knows about changelings, apart from their parasitic behaviour, don't they? Reasonable enough, to be afraid. Not to refuse a paying, hm, filly or nymph? It doesn't matter, Helene's morals have always been a little... twisted."
---
self professed austGAYlian
#53 Posted: 16:53:08 21/10/2013
"It's different for my friend..." Amber murmured. "He's no changeling, but he's certainly not a pony. All the other kids run screaming from him. The Princess wants him to be happy and lets him live here, but the other ponies...they just aren't as open..."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#54 Posted: 23:43:06 21/10/2013
Ash froze again at the sound of loud children, "What? Stolen apples?" he turned back toward the shop, "Don't interfere, just let them be. They are kids, they can't hurt each other too bad, especially in font of those adults. He started walking away, but stopped again, "No harm in waiting around."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#55 Posted: 01:27:58 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Mm." Gray nodded. "It isn't fair for a lot of us, isn't it? Unless you're a wealthy unicorn, there isn't much going for you." he paused, before adding: "I should really be off to the library. There's something, hh, important, that I need to check out."
---
#56 Posted: 16:44:25 22/10/2013
"Oh, right." Amber said. "Well, see you around, I suppose." She glanced away to eye some candy, then focused on the overdressed unicorn who'd pushed her way to the front yet wasn't buying anything.
#57 Posted: 00:12:50 23/10/2013
"Shell be there all day!" Ash announced as he started for the shop, There are quite a few ponies in there that don't look like they're in much of a hurry anyhow. slowing as he reached the door, he measly pushed it open to step through like he was one with money, just not dressed for any occasion. Instead of proceeding to the line, he walked over next to Amber, "Hey," he said a little quietly, "Wanna see something you'll never forget?" he hooves the top of his head, "I mean, want to get your items early?" he twitched once before scratching behind his left ear.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#58 Posted: 23:53:39 23/10/2013
"Um," Amber looked up at the pony with slight confusion. "O-okay, I guess."
#59 Posted: 00:21:09 24/10/2013
"Before I do this, what is it you're getting?" Ash looked over and around the area to survey the location of objects. Then over to the register and line, Let's not take it too far. "When do I ever do that?" he questioned himself.
---
#60 Posted: 05:46:03 24/10/2013
"Yep, this is pretty much it." Amber replied.
#61 Posted: 22:11:59 24/10/2013
"Alright, so you're waiting to pay then?" he questioned looking at her selected items, "Well then, this is about to get interesting," he patted his mane, and his eyes turned light brown. "Do be careful and stand back," he reached for Amber's collection(if in a basket of some sort). Picking up the container, and walking up to the line, "Excuse me," he said through his teeth. Seeing no one has moved, "Polite trial failed," he said quickly as he one-legged kick to one of their front legs, knocking them over. Looming down to the pony, "I tried to be nice, but look where it got you," he looked up to the next pony, "Anypony else want to be courteous?"
---
#62 Posted: 02:19:39 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Eldritch turned at the disturbance, horn glowing acidically.
"Who the bloody hell are you to tell anyone else to move out the way?" he asked, voice a low hiss.
---
#63 Posted: 05:56:30 25/10/2013
"What the?!" Amber cried. She backpedaled into the wall of the candy shop, terrified by the older ponies actions. She had no idea that he would do that!

Just then, jars began to tip over off of the shelf that Amber Mist had run into, having hit it with quite some force. Jellybeans and other hard shelled candies rained down on her and a few of the other nearby ponies. Ambers horn alit with green magic and she caught the actual glass jars before they could hit the floor.

"What the hay is wrong with you?!" she screamed at Ash, gently setting the jars down. She glanced at the pony he'd kicked down, hoping they were okay.
#64 Posted: 18:06:13 26/10/2013
"Can a pony not be nice in this city?" Ash proceeded to the register, "I only want to help, but no, everything I do is considered bad," Stop this now, you're scaring the little fillies, setting the basket on the counter and turning a sharp eye to Amber. From the anger driven eyes of a maniac to the soft mellow pupils of a bullied child, his irises turned blue once more. "Just don't hate me," he said softly before charging out of the store.
---
#65 Posted: 02:36:23 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Eldritch watched Ash leave, frowning, before turning to Amber.
"What was that about?" he asked a little roughly, but not unkindly.
---
#66 Posted: 03:30:44 27/10/2013
Ash turned a few corners, sure that he could not be followed, stopped to sit behind a stray barrel, "I knew something like this would happen," And you did nothing to prevent it. Why didn't you stop me? Is it because you are weak, or are you just scared of everything?
---
#67 Posted: 17:18:54 27/10/2013
"I-I dunno.." Amber murmured, confused and a little afraid. "He just randomly came into the store and asked me if I wanted to buy my stuff faster. I said sure and all of a sudden he was pushing ahead of everypony!"
#68 Posted: 03:41:21 28/10/2013
Ash lay quietly by himself, confused with his own mind. The constant want to be loved, but the unsatisfiable need to do evil deeds. He calls his more dark side The Grey, while keeping himself pure as The White. Like the colors of ash after a wood made material is burned. Floating off from the fire, dancing with itself like feathers in a dust-devil(mini tornado that has no stonge force, enough to toss sand in its wirrling wind current). Very light, with erratic paths and only two distinct colors.

His mind was slow most of the time, even with a second voice chiming in, his thoughts were always clear. Ash thought about how this came to be, only weeks after his fifth birthday. He was just out running the fields as a young spry colt, when it happened. A hidden hole gave way out from under his hooves. He fell at least two stories to land roughly on his side. Being young and energetic, his ribs held mostly, but when that blue gem fell from the tunnel wall and knocked on his temple. It flashed brightly before dimming away. He awoke to a strange voice talking to him, and he had already gotten out of the cave. His ribs were no longer a pain, but the bruising on his skin burned slightly. You're lucky I found you. Then again I'm lucky you found me
---
#69 Posted: 14:29:31 29/10/2013
Amber levitated the two empty candy jars to the counter for the shop owner.
#70 Posted: 21:19:31 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Eldritch frowned, but didn't respond as he turned back around to wait.
---
#71 Posted: 03:49:32 01/11/2013
Ash lay by himself for a while. Looming out at the passing ponies in their fancy wears and classy attitudes. "I just want to fit in. Feel like I belong, somepony special to another. Just... not this," he whispered to himself.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me